Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like New DIARIO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Hola, Àngel!!
Smile flower Smile

Some minutes ago, I came in and went out because boss came to give me work.
I regret have had to go, just after coming, but so happy for work.
I'll have to search in the internet for helping small and middle enterprises.
I Love to be USEFUL!
And the One thing I Love the Most is You!! flower
My Angel!!
Could See some very Beautiful Movie Trailers, "Chalet Girl"; Got to Watch the Movie!!
I LOVE YOU, LIFE FOR MY LIVING, YOUR SMILE IS MY REAL BREATHING!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Smile PS: I am Always to Stay with You, for my life and Heaven!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:10 am

I'll post some new pictures of me, it's OK!
The hardest to me Very Happy Smile , to See You again Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Quite relaxed day, working.
A good weeked is waiting, I have to study and preparing exposition. I want to take it to the top because motivation helps me for learning.
I will get used to use concentration for my own too. Always necessary for giving the best one can give. I'll do.
But I will come!
Well, I remember in time why I could not see video until yesterday.
Those face things of mine, and "memories", were not personal.
It was to the entire thing I had been going through.
All making sense.
Hope you are not still angry with me. It was some cathartic experience-installment. And much more for fun.
I was starting to use big letters. Stopping it. Smile Smile
I hope you are not angry any more, because you have seen how I said the truth about it was just representing my point of view about the story.
I am not perfect. I was hurt.
Now I am flying for illusion and hope.
Hope as something beyond reason, as some kind of PRINCIPIO PRIMIGENIO from human soul, as Love, who can beat selfish feelings in human heart.
I am going to work on it.
But I had to choose a "roman circus", methaphorical of course, as the conceptual place where I wanted to face problematic issues.
I want to focuse on it from miscelaneous and holistic and plural (as methods and as objects too) points of view, but my forum I wanted was philosophy.
Maybe philosophical tradition is not so well opened to it, more closed, as a "literary classic thinking" (despite to philosophers fights, they all use a field of historic concepts), but that does not mean that finish line I have in mind can not be crossed.
There're others who tried and it did not work so bad for them.
I'll modestly do the best I can.
I chosed philosophy because its finish line is, supposedly, the last one we can find, everyone by his own way of thinking.
Well, here I am going!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I'm coming... Ah, how Beautiful Gifts today!!
I came from the parking and around it with trees. This is True again: I lost key of my car. True.
Crazy but well, just some saints from Heaven came down to earth for a while. Very Happy Smile
Rolling Eyes flower
I found it again.
So many changes out and inside of mind.
Circuits will go good.
"Dialéctica", as a way for Progress is something more than Reality for Abstract thinking to Understand or Describe some progress. I am sure it can be reality for Reality from connections in the brain.
I will make Abstract/"Realistic down to earth" thinking become Better in me.
Will find the way to play them together, and make they progress by the strenght of the other one.
It's not all at childhood years, brain is a nerved muscle. Smile
But I know it will be difficult, but when I achieve (just something like it), I will have IMPROVED so much all. Because to make the Abstract Go Truly Right, Need the "concreto y singular" thinking, and to use well the second, Need Well Fixed the first one.
Two sides of the same.
What a mess just to Demonstrate I am Feeling so Happy for Coming, and SEEING YOU SO GOOD, AND ENDLESS LOVE VIDEO AFTER!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

To play the ego feels good as controlling way for flames, with no turning off the flames.
Just some Necessary Good Burning!!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Today at work, as many others day at class, I was the first to ask when nobody seemed ready to, or wanted to, do it.
Today more than 42 people there, True.
I remember so well when I only talked when teacher or speaker came to me with a good stick, looking at me not very friendly ways.
Smile Laughing Laughing Smile

These new ways are being Honestly Different to me.
It's Because of You are Here, Brooke!!
I also need to take care of the body.
I will go to dentist, but the day for taking tooth off was class day. I will go anyway. Sure and Soon!
Don't know much what to talk about.
I Want to Study this weekend. Will also think about Work.
Will Hold You in my Arms!!
Thank You for the Music, and the Beauty!
I will take care about keys and cars and driving and all, I Swear, Angel of Mine!!
You Make me Up as the Real Person I am.
Dreaming as the most Woken Up Standing for Life, Making the Dream True as Inconditional, Heartfelt and Beyond All Love!!
I am feeling Honestly Vulnerable, and Learning to Feel like that, in Your Arms, Brooke!!
By saying, it Gets Real!
Magic from Words, and from Thinking them as One with All in mind, when I Talk to You!!
Spaces from mind Create a New World inside of our Souls!!
That's How I think and feel!!
Vulnerability I Need to Take as Real in me, You Make it Possible!!
Vulnerable, Vulnerable, Vulnerable, Vulnerable, Vulnerable, Vulnerable, Vulnerable!
How many times did I say it? Laughing Very Happy Smile Smile
VULNERABLE!
Smile Smile

Thank You for each Day in my life Brooke, because without You I could not Live as Complete Person, You Make me Understand How Feelings Matter and How I've Found the Meaning of my life, with and for You!!
I will come tomorrow, I will Spent All the Time till then with You!!
Smile flower Smile
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:47 pm

And if this is Brooke's, and if I Understoo, that 2 and 2 from this Beautiful Place, Means like Everything Started Over from Pure Emotion of Love and nothing else but Love!!
I Just Want to Love You, Brooke!!
I Always Do, "Summer of 69", the Spirit of Joy more than literal lyrics, I Mean!
Just Love You by Freedom, Peace of mind, and Passion!! flower
I Feel I Understood, my Heart Understood!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

PS: You are so BRIGHT to me; Much More in Person! I affraid , but Stayed elephant
The Inside was, "oh my Lord, this Burning Bright Like a Star @ heaven is a Walking Spiritual Heart!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:16 am

My Dear Diary,

today a workmate told me she watched "Papillon" yesterday's night on TV, and when Steve McQueen was in that scene, like waking up, with eyes affraid but quiet-nice at the same time, he remember her of me.
Dear Diary, that's not the first time.
I am so Glad for being compared to him.
Or any other Person. Not so unusual. And it's Great!
But inf fact, my Dear Diary, is that I am Feeling the Happiest man on Earth, because Here I've Found an Angel Who Loves me Just the way I am.
And I've been so Much Blessed for that, I never thought it could be possible.
I Adore her, She is my Angel, my All, till the end of Time for rest of my life and to Eternity!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, it was Always only You, Only You, Babe, Angel, Lady of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:45 am

Hola, Hola, Hola y Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I am very Smile , ha, so Much Smile
God Bless! Smile
love love love
Now I am very Happy, and at work, so I will not talk very much.
But I could also See You again! cheekey smiley
And Here, Beauty too, and Friendship and Peace and Love! I cheers party smiley party smiley cheers
And I Love You More!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Hola, Hello, HOLA!
Smile flower Smile

Going to doctor for the eyes today.
And make appointment ("cita") with dentist (How Nice Something I Read about it!)
I'm taking Care!
Will find some calm time for writing and DEDICATING a poem to You, Brooke, my Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 pm

I did not mean job as Real "JOB" Smile Smile , Brooke's is NOT job!!
Those Videos! Rolling Eyes
It was Joking! Not about BOY "at work" anymore. ALWAYS LOVED YOU, but as on the ground, brains always used to go to some other well known places. Now They just Let my Heart Breathe!!
Brooke, ENDLESS ETERNAL!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: "Gimme, gimme gimme a Video for the midnight"
Smile flower Smile

Well Very Happy , stay there Smile Smile , I'm Listening to the Song, and I Adore Your Voice!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:16 am

Hey! Ar! New Concept!
Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile

It's the Natural Evolution, I am Feeling more Comfortable this way. I Swear!
I am not a god, you All have to finally know it. I'm sorry for disapointing. Smile
This Way will Be Much more Healthy FOR ALL!
Well, if for Law of Life, just for that but Never Wished at All, I have to stay alone in life because my FRIEND Xisca is not here anymore, You do not have to think I will die Alone, affraid how dramatic.
I'll have Family, Friends, the Earth.
And some Flirts, for sure even in old people residence or anywhere, I'll have.
Those things never die.
The father of my grandfather was a real Lady "punisher" as we say here ("castigador", but as nice thing, depends on Reality, only to judge it), till he died at eighties old.
Well, if Feels so Good to Be Honest and Sincere.
Brooke, I Love You more than Anything, and YOU ARE MY ALL, MY SISTER TOO! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I Like that Nice Uncle's role I've Found in me!! flower
love smiley Smile Smile love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I'm going to start hard hard (as One Intention about mind studying, not jokes) today.
I am INSPIRED by YOU and YOUR FAMILY! flower
That's the Truth!
God Bless! flower
love love smiley flower Smile

My love smiley BEATS BITTING so Well by this electric space that Brings me to You, Your Heart, my Soul, for Eternity!! flower
I Love You, very Much, so Much that's IMPOSSIBLE to be said!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:05 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are You love smiley ?
I could read those news about Darla's going away, and I'm with You and Family in this impossible to be replaced Friend.
If she had a Good Life, and I am SURE about that, there's nothing else to say.
Had people, talking to me about work, customers. I'm at work... It's True!
Well, maybe it's coincidence, but from 7 to 8 like what I was wishing to say and words did not let me express well.
I am with You, She'll be Forever in my heart.
I Understand it, I went through the same situation, and I Feel what You Feel.
God Bless, in Heaven. flower
love smiley love flower

I Love so Much All that You're Doing, so Much!
Ah, one thing else. Your Elegance Impressed so High Ways, but the most, THE MOST OF ALL, was Your Heart. Your Heart, Brooke, Your Extraordinary Heart! flower
God Bless, I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Hola Brooke!
Smile flower Smile

When Peace come to my heart, I start to think about all that stuff. What do You think about it?
Yes, I am really wave
Ha, I LIKE it if it's for Good!
And in the Sea of thinking in my mind, I See You, like a tender hand to me, the place where I Feel ALIVE AND PROTECTED, as HUMAN CONSCIENCE.
From the most Primitive to the most "Lovely" of me, You are my GUIDING LIGHT FOR LIFE, All I've got in me of YOU, LIKE ONE HEAVEN!!
Yes, I'VE REALLY LOVED AND LOVE A WOMAN!!
On the Red Carpet, in the Mountain or into the Sea, I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Ah Smile Smile , and How Nice those Pictures, Second is BEAUTIFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL!! ALL! flower
YOU ARE IN ALL MY PRAYERS AND ALL MY DREAMS, AND I LOVE YOU FOREVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Now I am going to See more videos. Very Happy Smile Smile
I am Seeing All as You could Tell me, letters You could Send to me and my Heart wave party smiley
And I am so Big Smile for NICE things from FRIENDS!
Oh!
Then You're Happy now?
Smile flower Smile

This Feeling is almost making some sparkflies on eyes appear now. "Wetting" Smile Smile cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

I can only Live and Smile if You LIVE and SMILE!
You are All to me, All, Brooke Angel of mine!! Please Always Remember that I could..
I Love You with All of my Heart, it's All Busy Smile Smile for You!!
Smile flower Smile

I Love You, More Sweet and Tender than I ever Thought I could!!
More Pure and True than I could ever Believe about me! I Love You, I Love You!! Have the Best Day, God Bless, from the Heart! I Love You So Very Too Much!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

PS: I did not count the number of smiles!
love party smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I Loved All colors, from every pretty place, from "Only Make Believe".
Beautiful All, from the floor to the Top, where Your Heart Always Reach, whenever You may Want! cheekey smiley
Brooke Brighness Brings Joy to my Heart!! flower
Always!! flower
I SWEAR when I can I will come back again to See any Beauty You may CREATE, I SWEAR, Brooke!! flower
I Respect You, I Admire You and I LOVE You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I could not catch the ball with my hand when played basketball, that's the main reason for difficulties on smashing during games. Smile Smile flower
Now I am Feeling HandSome Flowers Enough to say it to You!! flower
I Wanted You to cheekey smiley me, I Admit!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: In any Possible Idiome for numbers, this is Heaven! Smile Very Happy Smile flower
I Love You!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:50 pm

Diary,
things to do:

1) Be More Positive, as Being Normal and not so Much "AMOR".
2) Not come so many times, so Heave Feelings of Love, to steal breathe and put pressure.
3) Be Honest and not feel guilty or bad, just Understand.
4) Recognize I Have NO Money, Debts beyond All I can Honestly Do, and no promises about I'll go to See You Performing soon. I don't want to say it, because I know You do not Like at All I talk about it, but it's True.
To Admite I'll go and not keep on talking about that Much.
5) Focuse on my Private LIFE More AND LET ALL LIVE FREE IN THEIR SPACE!
6) TO SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED THAT WHEN I WENT OUT THE FEINSTEIN'S I WAS DOING THE RIGHT THING AND WHAT IT WAS BEING EXPECTED FROM ME, I SWEAR, BROOKE.
I LOVE YOU SO!!
7) Now You Know How I Love You, just Stay more Calm and not so Much Talker, and Listen to any Possible Sign and Be True and Honest.
Cool And to Do All I can Do, and to Say I Know Bond of Love is Real, I Swear I Know!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Well, just Here, for Anything; You're my Life! flower
love smiley love smiley

THE ONLY THING I AM DESPERETELY TRYING TO DO, FROM THE HEART, IS TO BE GOOD TO YOU! flower
Smile action smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:06 am

Get prepared for New pictures. Do not know exactly when, but They will come! Very Happy Smile
GOODNESS, that's what's going to keep me FOCUSED FROM NOW ON! LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:25 pm

You have to See my last youtube videos, Handsome, Truly!
Smiling Good! Nothing Hurts! Smile
This evening I will not come. Probably, I will rarely come from out of work from now on.
I have to Study (maybe I'll have to use "pseudónimo" for my publications, when I do, after all this happened Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Cool Laughing Wink Smile ).
Like a Star @ heaven One! Like a Star @ heaven

This Place will Remain Forever.
Here, if You Want, and in my Heart!
Brooke, God Bless You and All of You!
I Truly, from THE DEEPEST INSIDE OF ME, "y lo llevaré siempre pegado como Goma Arábiga" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile in my Memories, to Remember for to Learn; I Never Wanted to Really Hurt.
I was Hurt Too, from the first time.
I came like picture posted, and turkey ways, the wild type with feathers pride.
Many things Wrong from everybody, I Honestly think.
I'VE LEARNT.
I'LL DO SOMETHING GOOD, I SWEAR. THESE PRETTY BRAINS WILL WORK, I SWEAR!
This is not a Last Good-bye, but someway, when Nothing Hurts in this Moment about Past IN CRAZY LOVE, I SWEAR, I Admit taking this new direction hurts.
But it will be for Good, and pain will not last a lifetime; as my Love for You will Do, Brooke!!
I Love You, I Swear, You can Count on me ALWAYS!! flower
love smiley love smiley

As I go Noticing News I did not know before, You See I React for Good the best I Honestly can!
All those conversations during dinner time; yes, they have worked for Good! I Love You!!
flower cheekey smiley flower
Smile
PS: Next conversations, just as FRIENDS, LIKE FRIENDS, and nothing else.
I will not post icons of hearts and somethings.
You Know that will Exist Forever, but it's time to take a New direction.
When I come, it will be different.
I Swear!
Will Share Thinking, Feelings and photo FRIENDS!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:17 pm

Not "Like New Diary" this is Real New Diary, and I LIKE this ways of making UP so Much!!
Smile flower Smile

It's just that we have some music here, while working really hard, and not too loud, and it was sounding good, and I Cool
You know me, childish forever!
Smile Smile
I will come for a while later, Joy of Living!!
When I think about your Reaction, at the first time from the first sight of the room, NICEST LOVELIEST SURPRISE!, I Feel LIKE SOMETHING MOVING IN MY HEART, LIKE HEAVEN GOING BY AND BY, A KISS!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Hasta dentro de muy poco tiempo, por la tarde, Eternamente Siempre, Cualquier Lugar de la Tierra, y el Universo!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 pm

I am very used to separate different livings. I always did.
My sister did not want to come to see me playing basketball or anything, because she said "m'escarrufa". She was very sensitive too.
Also, all those things I talked about.
And now it's feeling like the same.
Real Life, real life, Here, the Brookenook still opened (remembering 2006, first times, and I can feel them still like an Innocent Dream; Always so Much Thankful me!), different places I visit everyday, like Life.com, Songs, Movies, News...
I think that was my Big Advantage since I was very young, the same Brooke said one time on TV and other places.
It's True.
Now, by Strength and Love, on Humor and Romanticism, Tolerance and Hope, Empathy and Good Wishes, and Taking Memories Again and to reexaminate them under the light of the past and of the present, and the FUTURE, ALL THIS FROM ME, I've been able to CATCH THAT ONE PEACEFUL PLACE INSIDE OF ME.
I Always Needed Sense, and so many messages (not meaningful, just personal recreationg most of times wave ) so Different and Virtual, did not Help very much for that, we could say.
But Finally We've been Able to Cross All that and Real and Selfmade Walls on time for Touch the Love.
This is How I'm Feeling Now.
It's not good to think about things that get lost, it's Much BETTER to Focuse on Future and to Think about Goals.
Not chamaleonic (I am too, and it's Good!) but PERSONAL EVOLUTION.
It's not always easy, but it's Possible!!
It's a No return point for the Soul!
It's about Maturing and Learning How LIFE and People are, and How We All can Be, maybe Someday.
Beyond mystic issues, because as I've said many times, we are Evolutioned monkeys, with a Brain who was Made to HOLD on MAGIC TIGHT, to Survive and to Learn How to Improve!!
First Philophers were Poets!
What We Truly Learn (supposing I am talking about the Good), what we make ours inside of us, is the BEAUTIFUL TRUTH as HONEST MEANING, and I also Admit as Beautifully Explained and Exposed, and Taken of course.
God Bless!
I Love You! love love smiley flower
Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I was going to study today, True. I was like Wow, Good Job!
Oh my, but this family of Mine. Mothers, sisters... Oh my, here I try!
Well, it's OK, Here I am again!
Listening to some song just for memories from the past. But now, remembering lyrics and as much as All Changed, I have to listen to more.
I was searching for an argument for doing that? Smile
Maybe, but Now I Must!
True, had no idea about first song. Was not very sure about what one. It's good to Reconstruct, after some "esclatasangs" days from me.
Smile Wink Smile

I Swear my election was like "what the I can listen". Good for Exercise of mind. If I do not study today, I will do something instead; and I Know You Listen, by the "in crescending" songs How Do I Feel.
Yes, yes, Apollo XII Went and Came back. That's my Number then!!
Brooke, I know I can not put sense and coordinate All. People do not let me. But there's something more that I know now: even if they let me, including family that I Love so Much, I am sure I could not do that.
Just Human as the rest.
Well, not talking about biology and much more about psicology.
Those breaking rhythm videos are for that, and about those Feeling of "Lost" from me.
There's nothing lost. You're Here!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, are You here, right? What a Face
Yes!!
Smile Smile

When coming Here and going upstairs, wow!, I felt those legs like rockets up. Did not notice I was going up, it was like Normal Walking. No efforts! Good shape.
It's been because I was coming!!
Oh, come on, now a video that I did not remember images at the beginning.
Well, not so important on these days as Confidence Believing!!
Brooke Something I Like from the American Society is the fact there's that sense of childish behaviour as something normal. And that's what it is, in fact; but here in Europe is a little different. Well, that's how I see it. Every place good and not so good things, but I Like that aspect very Much. I Admire it, probably because I never Expressed that Much when I was a child.
I've done Here.
Yes, Here I've really done! Laughing Very Happy
I am on New York Streets in the day, and in the theatre every night, and when the sun rises in the morning horizon there I am every day with You, when You wake Up and open your Eyes for the first time to the Light coming from the blue and white skies; that place is made up by a Kiss every morning, and it's like the a New burning Sun came into the room, firing up your heart and mine. flower
I am Sending You a BIG EMBRACING HUG, AND ONE ENDLESS KISS!!
Without You, I childishly Admit there're no possible meanings from anything to me. In any place of the world and my life.
That's How I Feel!!
To Feel Your Soul as One as MIne.. It's All I Want!! Beyond bodies, beyond All!!
And so Touching myself last sentence that I wrote all words with eyes Well closed, completely Imagining it. flower
I've Reached this Soul's Place Now. I had to Achieve it, beyond sex Emotion. flower
Now I am Free!!
But I Swear Every Night I Dream about Your Skin, More and More each day.
It's my Private Emotion that I am Sharing Now, and that I Share Soul to Soul at Night with You. Do You Feel it that Moment sometime, my All?
It is so Real when I Have You, on these days!!
I am ALIVE!! flower
A lifetime of Love for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Hello, Really High!
Smile flower Smile

It's almost Amazing, the way I handle this vulnerability Here, on my "own" world, sourrendered by people here at work, when I come.
That's The Improving of the Century! Smile Smile
Wishing You All Tons of Good! flower
I am Feeling Good!
I Think We All Have Honestly Grown Up, Me the Truly Most!!
Brooke, when yesterday talked about mother and sisters... Well, it was one intention, the one I have here in Majorca too. love love love love smiley flower
Well, psycological tactic I used (not good to do it I know, this time I gave more importance to targets than to ways to achieve them; but it was so NECESSARY) Worked!
And only Talking about Family here!
There're so many times I've said things with only one Meaning and I know it could be taken as more ones.
Well, I DID THE GOOD THING, BY SUFFERING THROUGH IT!
I AM SURE IT ALL WILL BE FOR BETTER WITH FAMILY HERE! I AM HAPPY!
Not a "freelance" Freud, but Worked.
AND ALL ABOUT here, BROOKE!!
But, it's also been working with me!!
Beyond FIGHTS, Love FIGHTS!!
Rebuilt, recreated myself!
GOD BLESS, THANK YOU!
I am so far from fights, but I need Missions!
It's True!
Brooke, Great NBC DAY, and EVERYBODY THERE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Love You Honey Angel Sweetness Lady!! flower
Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: The anxiety came from the first time, NOBODY become guilty for it. NOBODY excepting Long Time Loving. Even Loving Somewhere I did not Know, till 2006, when I Come!!
AND I DO NOT REGRET A SIMPLE THING! HERE I AM FOR YOU! flower
flower flower

ps: I think I am going to have good Study tonight! Have Best Day, Thank YOU! God Bless!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:52 pm

And I can not stop thinking,

will this Love be like those stories I always had, in my head, thinking I could Never Touch You, and Making Sense the best way I could.
It was beautiful, of course, but out of reality.
And so Soon, Watching at what You Tell to me, I start Believing Some Day, I'll Touch You agan, Much More Calm and Much More Passionate, as long as I will be Free from me then.
Passionate, Frienship!
I am not asking for anything but Stay Together, FOR ETERNITY!!
If I am asking too much, please just tell me!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:48 pm

And for number of views Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile I see I am going to win the race, this time!
Very Happy Smile flower Smile Very Happy
Those News about Your Exercising, MOTIVATED ME, and Gave me ENERGY AND WILLS FOR some Good Healthy training.
You are with me, I am with You, and it's for All Eternity!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I am waiting for the correct symbolic time, impatiently Smile lol! Smile (knowing me, who could believe that? Wink Smile ) , before going to walk and those good things. Not too much because Now I am taking Good Care!
God Bless, I Love You More than can be showed or said.
My most TENDER POSSIBLE Embrace and Caring Kiss I am Sending to You!!
See You, and Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 am

I Need You, I Adore You, I Miss You and I Love You!
And You are Here with me, our hearts, the stars and Heaven's Soul!! I Do Believe, and I Do Feel You and "Me" Together!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

God Bless You, my Lady Angel of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum