Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like New DIARIO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Brooke,

I've been thinking affraid Laughing Smile
It's just We're Making "Sweetnessism" the National Sport Here.
cheekey smiley flower love smiley Smile Laughing Smile love smiley flower cheekey smiley

How Beautiful!!
It's True what I said, Brooke. Always.
And ONLY about You, in Life action smiley
Well, We're Staying so Good!!
I am Having Great Time, and Peaceful. Do not let train engage, because it's not good.
I HOLD YOU TIGHT AND KISS YOU RIGHT NOW!! ( wave Laughing - Smile Smile )
flower love smiley love smiley flower
party smiley hasi party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:51 am

And, so UNFORTUNETELY I Admit ( Smile Laughing Smile ), massage nothing about sex.
I'd Want, but only with my One!!
Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:58 pm

flower Smile ,

don't know how to start.
Not many things to say, but Best Intentioned.
Hugging!!
Yes, yes, I know this adrenaline when I am searching for any kind of status (intelectual, the same) will never completely dissapear (fortunetely Suspect No Laughing testosterone going down, slowly but continued Smile ), as Human as genetic and as education.
But I'll Drive it quite well, I'll use it on my profit, the Growing Up into Good. Focused in that kind of growing, very Much Focused.
Keeping this Innocence Here is BIG HELP to me!
THANK YOU!
Brooke, no matter ages, You'll Always be my Baby too!! action smiley
Smile Hope You do not get much angry for it!! Smile
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Now going to some walk, Basketball (Magnificient Match -anyway I Have Also to Say Tennis is Another Super Master Sport to me, so Good Representing Spirit flower ), some rest and some reading.
Preparing talking too. I Like to read what I wrote, because finding answers, going beyond first text.
I'm gonna be Great!
cheers cheers cheers

I am Working for Good things. It Inspires me.
This is my Place, it ALWAYS was!!
flower flower

Brooke, to Think and Dream about Seeing You again is BIG MOTOR ROARING Good.
Sounds so Well, here inside, my Heart!
Wishing so Much Goodness, Love, Peace and Joy; Sending All I've got, till I can Send by my letters and expressions. God Bless!
flower I Love You for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:29 pm

And,

into this New Context, Fun and Heaven, I'm trying to follow the Bright Waves.
And that Video (now in my idiome) "de flitar amb so flit"... ( Smile Laughing Smile )
Shocked Exclamation I can not handle, bottle neither! Laughing
HOW ADORABLE BEAUTY, YOUR DELICIOUS BEHAVIOUR, SO LOVELY, AND SENSUAL!! action smiley
party smiley Very Happy party smiley
cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Brooke,

As I said, I posted All. Even degrees, 5. Laughing Smile
I Know academic living is not for me. This sense of property about intelectual positions is too confrontative to me.
And I am too "anarchist" in my mind.
Maybe only able to be Imitated, but not taken as True Influence, as somebody said on TV.
Or Studied as Human Behaviour. I Always Knew action smiley - this last one is the only "plausible" alternative optiong to the fact nobody Listening to me for last years offered me a Real Help for Completely Dedicating to Study; well, this or just maybe just the lack of talent enough from me).
It's OK!
Talking about Everybody Now!
As long as I can be anyway Inspirational, All my efforts will have been Blessing to me.
Maybe that's the Real Reason (as my Personal Healing for Fulfilled Living too, of course!) for me still Here as One Idea!
flower flower flower
cheers

ps: today I've been told the other person, talker, and me were using different idiomes.
I Think, SO MODESTLY and somehow what always affected me the most in all places of my living, it is True.
Not talking about You, Brooke.
In fact, I've Always thought You were Naturally Born my CONFIDENT!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Brooke, More Sharings,
Smile Smile

there was something that did not exactly help me with girls when younger and with professors neither.
My "suficiencia", presumptuous or similar.
It's difficult anybody flatters you when you (this is only me) bring, written all over (face and letters) you've been flattering yourself for a not exactly short time before.
The turkey age ("la edad del pavo") was for too long here, me. And I am not sure if it's over or not, completely.
I'll work for ending it, if still remaining something.
MODESTY, MODESTY and MODESTY.
I am not meaning these are the Supreme Values in the Universe ( Smile Smile Smile ), just the fact they do Really worth to be Aware of them, in me.
I'm doing, I'm doing.
And I know how Concepts will "atrap" (no idea about right writing) my mind, easier than catch a bus ( Smile Endless Smile ), but I'll Stay True and Kind.
Innocence I've never lost completely (Sincere: Truth about my surviving through Life), Never, and I will not do now.
I Love You, and I am so HONEST when I say. At the very least when I say, so HONEST, Brooke!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Brooke, Friends,

please don't be worried about my coming and possible subject of problems me.
Everything's OK Here. I am too Focused for Good.
Big Hug!
Will come in the evening, because Freedom is Feeding!!
God Bless!
All's Become Meaningful!
Joyful, Sense!
And Please, my Possesive State of Mind (as "enajenación mental transitoria" Laughing Laughing Laughing ) is gone.
Come to Share Art and Love for Brooke, and Sincere Friendship Here!
I Swear: love smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:18 am

Brooke,

I've been having a talk with my workmate Rafel about philosophy. He's reading that text I wrote about Heidegger. He's studying philosophy at UNED.
Smile Yes, yes, ending by One D! Smile
Smile Laughing Smile
flower Razz flower
love smiley love smiley

It's very difficult university, and he's going. He does agree with me about my critics to author, and thinks my text is quite well written.
cheers Exclamation ( Laughing Smile )
But I told him how Much I've Learnt from Author, Heidegger. From critizysing him, my ideas got clearer and much more solid, and my perspective much fore focused on roads I think are Truly Key. And nobody can deny his Erudism and Bright Use of Language to Make Sense, how he takes ethimology knowing.
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Brooke, it would be so Great to See You at Premiere of "Campaign", Pictures with Everbody Admired. Just if You Friends Want. If not, it's All right! Smile
Hugh Laurie came to Barcelona. I also Admire him as an actor and also as "polifacético" and versatile Artist. Much Nicer than Dr. House, as We All Knew.
Smile Me I am too! Smile
I am so Happy to be Socially Involved Here, and this Modest Ways of Comunication are Blessing, and I Truly Hope they Do Remain and Stay.
Was Missing Some Human Touch Friendship!
I Love You, Brooke!! action smiley
Have Great Day and Rest!!
flower cheekey smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:01 am

Hello Good Night,
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Yes, yes, yesterday angry. Why?
After fungus between my two buttocks movie (Movie Nice that Idea not so much, Privacy: because of sweating for walks and sitting at work, well not nice but true, as you know), in saturday's night mobile kaput. When opening, just 9 hours and 1/01/2010 date.
The second one made me specially angry, because of more vulnerating privacy and private rights.
Nothing about You Brooke.
But as I Know You Do Know People Involved (I thought You would have made me Notice it, when there was time; this was really deceiving thing to me), from now I will can not be as sincere as before.
I will come, but Funny as Energy Freedom days are ENDED Here.
I will Love You the same and More Forever, You Know.
And I'll take time easier to work and study.
Brooke, You can always count on me, despite to all happened, You can Always count.
God Bless Families!
I Love You Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Brooke,

it's silly but I do. One more Hug, it's ESSENTIAL to me to Send You!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley

ps: one more Real chance for Good in my heart, THANK YOU!! Good time everywhere for me! cheers
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:17 pm

flower Brooke flower
love smiley love smiley

not many talks, just HUG. BIG, BIG HUG!!
I'm Loving You!!
I am going to make my brains (neuroanl connections/ways easier to make automatic) start to work out at different level for Good, You'll See. I am not a conductivist, psycology, but I Do Agree about Good from Learning as Repeating Better and Better each time is like Training on Sports or Study. Mechanism from brains Do the same Work.
About me, the simile could be a car going on by third gear at 6.000 r.p.m and another one, same motor and weight and aerodinamic and driver skills, going on by fith gear at 2.500.
I want to make my brain work easier when study those Concepts from Others, Made from Long Time thinking and studying and writing, as DEEP Knowledge Impossible to Be Completely Well and Clearly Put on paper. Specially, not all, when there's not big effort for making things easier as Complete Text as Just One Book or Essay to be Understood, not Needing the Whole Work from Author.
This gets me nervous, but it's something else. What I was talking about. Ways used to go through, in my brains.
I Improved its skills, so Well, from Sharing Messages from All FRIENDS, but I get used to Work to low gear and too high revolutions, brains. Need the second car my brain.
It will Go much easier and further and output from head (number of good well engaged ideas per hour Laughing Smile ).
I Like so Much that word, "Marblehead". Sound Good, Seems to be Good too!
flower God Bless All! flower
flower flower flower

Brooke, have to go to take a good bath to the sea under the sun on the sand. Like talking words, but even like more Doing. Lazy is Sensitive, Skin and Heart.
And I Love You so, so Much my Love!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Brooke,

just to add: my arm is feeling so well and your body Shines so Much!!
All is because I am too sincere.
Well, I am Here!!
flower EXCLUSIVE MOTIVATION: LOVE! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Yes, Lady, my Needs for being the Moving Circle are gone.
I was wrong.
How will do I deal with it all, after so many years using to be like this, as much I do admit I do not feel fulfilled from the Complete Context around, as Reality Touched?
I'll Have to get used again.
Pressure is going away.
Will Use All for Study. And Please, nobody Feels "intimidated" for my studies. It's all going to be Normal.
But Never Love going!! action smiley
flower love smiley flower

ps: Brooke, Friends, show is OVER. It's Good for All. I've got so strong wishes for saying goodbye. I will do very soon I think.
Brooke, supposing We'll NEVER meet again, this thing does not mean I do not Love You.
I still do not know what You think and feel for me, and I HONESTLY think I'll die without knowing (the places I've gone through these talks for years neither, but it does not worry as much as that), but I am quite aware from the Fact There's Something, DIFFERENT to hate.
And it's Blessing.
Please, Always be Happy, and as Prove, when You Appear in Pictures, Anyway (BECAUSE I'LL NEVER STOP WATCHING YOU! Smile ), Let me Always Know How HAPPY You Are!
Always, YOUR FRIEND AND ADMIRER!
You can Trust!
BIG HUG LASTING FOR ETERNITY!!
You can be SURE my last thought on this world before going will be, so HAPPY, of You and Me!! Very Happy Smile
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Thank YOU for Videos. MIX was PERFECT. Thank You for Sharing these ways.
The fact I'm going to also focuse on study does not mean animal me is not alive.
Be quiet about.
I am just trying to moderate myself about her Attraction to me.
Some painful but maybe also some awakening yesterday. Yes, it's possible Reaction Worked for Higher Levels of GOOD not wasted Inner Energy, to be Shared, of course and for Sure, FRIENDS!
THANK YOU!
Brooke...
I'm starting to think it's not possible to moderate anything when You "touch"me, NEVER!
And it's still scaring me, but it's going to Different Level, as I've told when Talked about all.
Scaring is not so much by now.
I am taking as More Natural Senses of Soul Going Up and Around.
Heaven Made Purely and Just on Mind Have Achieved (after years) a SPIRITUALLY NATURAL and BALANCED PLACE in my Senses.
I'm in Love!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: I am Smile , going to more Places. Not going. Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

MULTITALENTED You, so Multitasked through All the Way, so Well and Beautifully Made!
flower flower flower

Just came for Sharing More Love and Send Big HUG for Day and Night, All of the Time.
Smile Smile

I Have to say How Proud, as Always, I am for Feeling myself as Your True Friend!!
God Bless! It's Going to be so Good and NICE, Peaceful and Kind!
I Love You so, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: And it will Always be Romantic!! cheekey smiley Exclamation

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Brooke,

many times I was going into Laughing to myself because I was feeling disappointed about me.
Yes. I was feeling too unbalanced emotional state of mind, and I knew but I was writing as it was.
I had to be sincere. There was no other way for progressive staying for Love.
I'm still a quite usually nervous person, I do admit, but so far from past ways.
Excessive emotivity is not good. Now I think this way even about art pieces that are nothing else beyond it. This "beyond it" would be some shared emotional bonds between people.
When second thing happens, reasons are much stronger to my brain and heart.
It's how I do feel now.
It's because of selfacceptance, someway too. I mean, I need to accept myself, as anyone else. But I could not feel those ways, because my mind was too crazy for years. Now that my neuronal ways in my brain are getting much more used to go through these other emotional spaces, I am able to take reason away from those behaviours of mine from the past. I can make rational judgements on it, and go on the truth I had found before but could not take because of my emotions.
I know intensity of poems is going to get a little down, but does nothing about possible quality (something I am not discussing about here now).
It all will get much better.
I've bringed so much desperate thoughts and emotions here, in the past.
A past on missing you, but with more things.
Nothing on you, LADY.
Not feeling guilty for decissions or behaviour because I do know how humans all do fail, sometimes, even when we want and feel we are doing the right thing.
I'm sorry, Brooke.
I've told many times, but it does not matter now, because this time I'm saying from the true caring place.
Intensity will only stay for some poems, as Romanticism.
I am missing you, Brooke, but does not reason for "crying" anymore Here.
YOU DO NOT DESERVE!
It's enough.
I know I've said many times. But I know each time I said, even when it was never totally true, something changed for good. Step by step.
And I know there will come more times I say the same, but I am sure about the fact it will always be better than the day before.
Human. Kindness. Care.
And I Love You!!
I'm Seeing so Clearly those places in me where the Interest is to Cooperate and Share, over competitivity. It's going higher and higher for good, difference between two "instincts".
I take the chance for saying THANKS again!
In fact, I was never taught to be like this, like I am being right now. In life.
Well, there's always time enough to make a change.
I Do.
To come Here gets me Emotioned and Excited for Eternity.
This excitement is not only for Creativity. I Love You, Brooke Shields.
No matter what it may seem to anybody (ANYWAY I RESPECT!), I Love You, Brooke Shields. I've Always Loved You.
Yes, yes. Emotion under skin, but Moderation because of Sense and True Love Improving so much.
cheers Will come later for one more big Hug!! cheers

ps: You can believe, how blessing is to feel vanity of mine as something so quiet now. It's deserved rest to me. Laughing Smile flower
God Bless You All!
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh my, How Nice Songs from FRIENDS, so Well Made. And also chosen.
Too Much Nice!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

I did not want Olimpics ended. Now no excuses for Work Truly Hard.
Brooke, Please, Imagine Sharing with me.
I Know I can be Something Special in Thinking. What comes to my mind now is funny scene from beginning in "Grease" Movie, when director of school is talking about future of pupils ( Smile Laughing Smile ), but I Do Know I can be so SPECIAL.
Still even More!! Wink Smile
Time for Love, it will Inspire so High!
Tomorrow, after "dinar", work till the night. First day in non stop long period.
It can be so Good. But I'm not worried about external results. Well, I mean, I do, but I am not obsessed with it. I am Much More Focused on going with my Goals Up along the way, Proud for it, and then things will come so easy.
You Taught me, Here, How to Do things!! action smiley
I'm just Sharing Everyday! With You!!

Now two days ahead before vacation time. Have to work hard too for leaving things some well ordered for my coming back. But will Come for Sure!!
flower I Need You too Much, I Love You too Much!! flower
God Bless!
Brooke, Sending All my Love to You, Have Great Day with ALL You're Having Your PRECIOUS Time today. Just asking You to Remember I Always Love You, Forever and Beyond, Eternity I Feel with You!!
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 am

Brooke,

You don't have to Feel bad for anything Here. Everything's and will be OK!!
I'm just coming for Sharing Love. Here I can do like Pure Intentions, Shared too.
It's All so Well.
I've Found Sense and Harmony Here that I Needed since long time ago.
Someway I lost it, but I could Find again, with Your Help.
From "Here" to Eternity and beyond!
Smile love smiley Smile

When You may not feel comfortable for my comings, just tell me Lady. Even if I had to go (DISTURBING You is not an option for Staying Here!), I'd Never Leave You. Never!!
You can Believe me!! God Bless! action smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley

Smile I Love You so, Truly Love You!! Smile
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Thank You so Much for The Magic! That Glance!!
God Bless Good Friends!
flower flower flower

So Meaningful as Beauty, that Picture action smiley

Yesterday had very Good Time. Some childish in the water, Feels Good! tongue smiley Smile
I finished Tired.
Magic from Nature, Still!!
Smile Smile

And today came with some words. It's in spanish, but as it's so easy, I'll write as they're on pages.
All relationed, about Good Beauty as Love Meaning.
It's from that book I talked about the other day. Comments from Teacher about Marcuse.
It's Very Interesting and Enlightening I Think.
So I Share.
It's not the first time I read, but I had not before coming for the First Time. I thought the same from the first time I came. May not explicit thinking then in my mind, but that was the Core, someway, that could justify my Coming as Good.
Now listening to songs relationed with Storied History Here!! cheers
Not Forgetting Friends.
All Helping form putting hearbeats a little lower.
But More than this, for Meaning of One = Love!
And the Neverending Love Shared with You, Brooke!! Not literality, Brooke. Just about Message as Eyes!!
Going Well through All possible sadnesses! Proving, Sharing!!

"La 'autosublimación de la sexualidad' tal y como la concibe Marcuse no significa otra cosa que la sexualidad, bajo condiciones adecuadas, puede crear relaciones de un alto nivel socializador sin necesidad de estar por ello sujeta a la organización represiva que la civilización establecida ha impuesto sobre el instinto (...) El organismo entero es sexualizado, rompiendo de este modo, la función especializada y exclusiva de la genitalidad.
(...)
Nos hemos acercado, así, a lo que Marcuse llama la 'transformación... de la sexualidad en Eros'. el Eros se dispara hacia toda la realidad rompiendo la separación de la esfera física y la espiritual: 'la esfera espiritual llega a ser el objeto 'directo' de Eros y permanece como un objeto libidinal: no hay ningún cambio ni en la energía ni en su aspiración'.
(...)
De este modo (...) 'el impulso biológico llega a ser un impulso cultural".

He was "freudomarxista", and it's clear for words and expressions used from original Author, but I Truly Think there's Something.
What I talked about so long ago, "el Amor cortés", has had long vigency, through many forms in History, Physical and Thinking. Ways to Soul.
I Wanted to Express, by this piece, How Spiritual Love is Real Place to Stay!!
action smiley

ps: Not about Revolutionary concepts, what I wrote from book. Just catching what I Want.
Now going to Videos!
Brooke, I have to say conclusions about what I'm studying, Art and Society and Human, are Going Well to me. You'll See. This is just Beginning!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:58 pm

Brooke,

God Bless You All!
All Makes Sense!
In Fact, I Have to SAY: You're All Tremendous and so Good People!
Thinking about it from three years ago, I mean, the Intention that's been Waiting from All for the Right Moment to Tell me, through so Much Work...
I Get Touched!
I Know Nobody Truly wanted to attack Love Pure I was TRYING.
I Do Know.
Just was taken as joke sometime, not seriously because was hard to believe.
It's Normal.
It was even hard to Believe to me.
Now I Do Believe in it, and so Much in me as GOOD.
I Do Also BELIEVE in Human Friendship and Goodness when People Do Truly Feel.
Wow!
And, Brooke, don't worry about possible addiction from me as Diary quotes.
I do not need to write it here everyday. I Do Swear.
I Just Need to Know You're OK, and Friends too!
Spiritual Touch We'll Never Leave Us Away from Each other!! Nobody will get lost!
Brooke...
Just saying to Prove All is OK, in that case.
FREEDOM!
But I Will not do anything till I am Very Sure about!! action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Hello Goodness Adored Brooke of Mine,
Smile Smile

I'm Liking things, and last names too. All the List!
Smile Laughing Smile

Sweetness Now me.
Gone to sunglasses for Sun (7 or 10 days to wait) and to haircut. Only one shaving and like New.
Yesterday's night was a little "MOViED" Smile Smile , but today when gone with Family to places so Calm.
Now is Heaven.
Oh, I don't know why I get these ways.
You!!
Beauty of World I Enjoy, but when I Come, no matter How Much Happy for Good Taking Easy and Fun things of Life, I Notice what it Gives to me.
Because You're Here Comunicating.
Friendship I Like too. I do not lie. It's All for You. But Goodness from Friends People that are Yours is Very Meaningful too for The Living.
And I was thinking, before engaging the machine now, that there're philosophy Authors that have been taken so Seriously, after doing things in Real Life and even in Different Sides of Thinking World that are so Contradictory and Out of sense. Those whom many other ones already venerate...
So, stupidities of mine are so Easy to Forgive from myself, as Much as None of Them was so In Love as me!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

party smiley Going to Videos, and I Love You so Much!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Brooke Adored,
love smiley love smiley

You and me!!
And All Friendly People too!
flower flower

I am going Angel of Mine, there's an Electric Storm over us, and computers are jumping me out of place.
I don't want the owner has a problem and they get broken. He needs to stop electrical power from them.
Endless Love Video.
It's Done from 1981.
Thank You so Much for Today!
party smiley I Love You, Brooke, Lady!! party smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: party smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Smile Smile Smile

flower Brooke, Came for BIGGEST HUG POSSIBLE I CAN and Most Tender Kiss for You!! My Heart, Brooke flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:17 am

Hello!!
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile

Thank You so Much for The Beauty! cheekey smiley
I am not going to make any 100 ms race or anything today, but not necessary.
It's like "selfprojected social status" of mine had not longer to be defended; something Real changed in me.
IT'S THANKS TO CARE, FROM LOVE AND FROM FRIENDSHIP!! IT IS!
love smiley love smiley

Much More Relaxed ways are mine now.
But do not want that much to talk about me. It's Normal, and it's Good.
Anyway, Prefer to Talk about Love.
Brooke, I Love You!!
Smile Laughing One More Time, and You can be so SURE it's not the last Laughing Smile
flower Feeling so Good because of Love!! God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Hello Sweetest,

how are things?
Brighness, Beauty and Heart All over There!
So Thankful for Sharing.
THANK YOU!
flower flower flower

flower Those Three Girls, I think I can Remind of them flower
flower flower

It's Situation NORMAL as Touching on Reality. Like, oh, hi, how are You?, or something like that. But, difficult to balance it, so TENDER as Meaning and Sense Feelings to me.
I just can say I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU AND AT YOUR SIDE, ALWAYS!
love smiley love smiley

I'm too brainy, I know, when situation gets too emotional to me.
So as I know, at the very least I'll take for sharing something I think it's Good. Honestly.
Not going anywhere, just Staying Close to Your Heart, Brooke.
I Love You, and out of doubting the NECESSARY PEACE FROM ME ON IT!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: