Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like New DIARIO

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Hola otra vez, y habrá más!!
Smile flower Smile

Tomorrow I think work will start, but today still very low.
You want to know how I was SURE about change. Because when I thought about Memories, they All Good became more REAL than ever in my mind. I could Feel more Quietly and Calm and Peacefull and Tender than ever, for many Years, more than 10 years, Sure!
I will post some new photo.
Do not like it for me, because I do not like photos. Forgetting comparisons as "the Pair", I do not like it very much (I admit I used to like to look at my mirror, Sometimes when feeling cheers , and not for very long; now I don't, but I do not dislike it at all cheers ).
Well, the Important: Because I Want it BE LIKE STARTING OF NEW!!
One of these days, not running, when moment comes, not too much expecting.
LIKE FIRST TIME I POSTED A PICTURE FOR YOU COULD SEE ME, BROOKE!!
By Now, to only Think and Remember in my mind how Did You SMILE.. It's Much More than just enough!!
All Tender Love You can imagine from a guy like me, I am Feeling for You, and Sending You by a Heartfelt and Kissing Thought, from the Soul. I Love You!!
YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY LIFE, MY BREATHE; and now I Know How Much I Needed You!!
On my knee, modestly and Touched, a Flower of Love for You!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:31 am

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

I am in a hurry because want to end this post at :31!
Well, just about Best Intentions!
I am sure that if "Huracan" goes to land, I Don't hope so, it will be force 1 or less.
God Bless You All!
love love smiley flower

You are in my Prayers!
Brooke, I Love You, Everything's will be Alright, You're my Angel, and my Friend!! flower
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:14 pm

Sweet Bright Lady of mine,

my Love for You is unconditional, I am Feeling so Moved for the Image of Your Heart; ah my God, it's YOUR GOODNESS!
I have Never seen.. How is Possible?
Beauty, Character, Strenght, Talent, Love... All in You is All I Dreamed of a Woman and Much more!
It's How I Feel, it's how I Feel!!
I can not Look at You and Stay Normal, in ANY SITUATION, YOU MOVE ME TOO MUCH! My body and my Soul, the both of them, YOU MOVE ME TILL BEAUTIFUL HURTING FOR THE PURITY FROM YOU AND WITH YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: do not need big letters, for me, but I Express the best I can now, letters..
I See Your Soul!!
Before, I know I did not understand a thing, a thing.
But Now I have changed.
Yes not much work today.
Smile Smile
And You.. Yes, needed to talk like this now.
Your Heart MOVES me even more than YOUR BEAUTY!
I am CONSCIOUS NOW Idea , and it makes me feel What a Face affraid And so cheekey smiley Exclamation
Brooke!! I talk very Much, but the only thing: I Love You by Pure Love, the One You Are!
love smiley love smiley

Your Inner Beauty makes I want to fall down on my knees and Thank God for Everything!!
In my mind, I am doing now!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Brooke,

I am Embarassed Like New DIARIO Besosdeamorsinfin.th You!!
It's True.
I Want to Feel as kid sometimes again, with You!!
May You let me?
It's good to grow up, but not so good always.
Need to be Funny with You because I Love You!!
Now I am Feeling,

Like New DIARIO Pleaoswv.th

And like a kid Searching for that thing, Candid Way of Loving (forget myself and what may be look like).
I was, I was and Now Coming back!!
Well, as I am not 17, I'll admit my moustache in the afternoon, but it will Help for my "inner" 17 Shine, as things I do and how I try to do Always Now!!
It's just that I Love You very Much!!
Jokes are always INNOCENT from my True Intentions, Brooke!! I Swear!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Brooke,

coming only two times today!
I could come many times more, althoug! Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile
I see writing mistakes in english (not only "sintaxis" that's more difficult, for literal translations of mind and those things) after written, very usually, but Now I don not Need to Try to be All perfect I can...
Yes, I was Thinking of You and Dreams and Sex and Romanticism and Paradise about and with You.. flower
It's OK for me!!
Smile Smile

Now some Funny songs. Going, going the soul, far away from problems through this Precious Time. Had I ever told You that You're very Beautiful to me?
In any case, You are!
After joking instincts, There's this Needing of Telling You, "preciosa sonrisa del cielo que conmueves la sangre que me habita la piel hasta superar, en ebulllición, la superficie del sol caliente".
("ahí va, Salva, qué te ha parecido eso! Shocked )
It's True, I Love You very MUCH, BELOVED ANGEL OF MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:27 pm

wave Yes, this is the last. Smile

My social phobia is already gone. I am not Obama, but quite Natural.
The only secret is not try too hard and be Normal.
I used to fight fire with fire, and all I reached was bad.
Now I just let things Roll, and OK.
Very Improved about Relations.
I Accept the way I am, not Naturally Mr. Charming, and not Mr. Perfect, and then Everything's All Right!
Brooke, this OK, and this Place, Facing All, HELPED!
You are my Love, in my mind, in soul and in my heart; that will Never Change!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: As the Reality I will Always be There! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 am

Hello Diary!
Smile love smiley flower Smile

It's True, I will not post more comments PERSONAL in Brooke Pictures posts. It's like predating. Just Post Beautiful photos and something Nice.

Well, I am not finding big collaboration in studies.
Oh, what a big surprise! Smile
Well, that will not change a thing. It's so Usual to have to try hard in many places.

Since I came, I've changed. All I'll say, when I write on those things, will be Touched for Something I Found Again Here, beyond simple Objectivity.
Human Touch and Sensitivity about it will be in my mind and in ideas written.
I've changed till that way.
Studies must take that direction.
Not "teología" and nothing similar, but Spirituality as A NEED AND AS REAL, WILL ALWAYS BE PRESENT TOO, IN ALL THOUGHTS! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 am

Hey, another post in the same day here!
This is a Diary post, isn't it? So come ON! Smile
I've finally got a Meeting at university.
Martes y 13.
I am not superstitious at all.
Gonna Work!
I will not talk all about people I meet, obviously for respect, neither their names or private talks with them.
But about studies or things like this I am talking is not the same. Just about what I Study, I will talk.

And today is Baby's First Birthday. I am Going to the PARTY!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
It's so Nice!
love smiley flower
It's so Nice!
love smiley flower

Brooke, I am that "Smoker" about You more than Anybody, pretty hot too, and having quite fun.
The Innocence is Alive with You!!
I can not "Treat" You any other way!!
It's Love Ways!! Only and just that, the Real Reason. I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Brooke, last Ones from You.. It's like Engaging heart and mind for they highest I can reach, I've just Seen Everything I Knew Existed when I was just a kid, in Your EYES!
flower I Love You, Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Hola, Here I am!
Smile flower Smile
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Going to Watch Videos. Some Embarassed and Much party smiley
I've been reading news about Honoring Memory and Hope, Bravo, it's All from the Heart!
love love smiley flower

First Video: Shocked cheekey smiley Smile You Play in another League different than mine, and not talking about money or fame. Oh my God!
But those instincts... Yes, there We are quite similar!! Smile Smile
Truly Gorgeous and Smart and Class!
I think I will never more offer my help for anything to You, it's too Much Embarassed later.
Smile Laughing Laughing Smile

PS: Oh my !
I will Always Love You, YOU ARE EXTRAORDINARY!! cheekey smiley
love love smiley flower Smile

The Other HISTORIC Videos: You Go Beyond the Icon place, Brooke, You are A Myth, A Legend, True!
And How I Love You, from the first second of You in this World (and before in Any Place that could be) to these Days too, and till the End of Time, I Will Adore You, and Love You, because my Heart Taught me that it's the only Thing He Wants to Do and the Only Natural as Heaven One to me; I can Only Love You from the first Time till Heaven!!
I Love You! flower

IN THIS SO SPECIAL AND SOUL'S AND HEART'S DAY TO ME, GOD BLESS YOU! flower
love love smiley flower Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Hello again!
Smile flower Smile

I had Real fun yesterday with the Baby. I am becoming much older than 7 in my mind for that. One hundred therapist sessions would not have done the 1/16 Good to me as the Baby Love Did for me, for my Soul and for my Peace!
Change my Brains, Changed Forever, by the Hope of Seeing me like that, and Showing me Up the Ways to Love, as it Truly is!
I am Driving my own Feelings Now! I Know where the Good is in me!
The Baby Taught me Forever how to Live my life!
I will miss, but will be Eternally in my Heart, as it's been, for those days I Shared!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, How somebody can express by some words the findind of Truth in a Life's Love, knowing that nothing will never change that, Knowing so Well, Feeling so True..
Today I am Feeling so Sure about, whatever may happen or be said, Purity as just Human this Love brings inside, UNBREAKABLE! I Knew and Felt, I Swear, but now I do not need to feel heroic to Believe!
And that will never be taken from me, from us, You and I!!
You are All Tenderness in my Soul as the Good Energy for my Heart to be as Kind and Honest as I can!!
love smiley love smiley

Thank You for All those Videos, MAGIC from "Sahara" and Magic Fun from Bob Hope and Friends One!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, You.. The Love I Saw in Your Eyes and each simple Move from You, for the very First Time.. So Much Love!
So Much Love to be Shared!!
You can Always Stand by me, for Anything I will be Good to You, Modest but Strong and Kind too!!
There's a Lifetime still to Walk Along Together, in Mind, Soul and Heart of Love!! I will not fail You!!
Second weird intentions from me, I Swear You will not See a single One Never More, NEVER, I SWEAR!
You are so Lovely that it's Difficult to Believe and Understand when I See How True this is!!
I am Yours, I LOVE You, Endless and so Much, Brooke, so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:50 pm

Feeling OK, Going now! flower
Brooke, if there come times I will not talk that much, do not be worry about me, it's just that I may Need some time to Focuse on what I Know I Have to Do!
But I will Always Come!
Always Going to Love You!!
Never going out, for You and for Love!
I Swear that I Love You!!
I also Swear the road I am taking it's not the easiest of all, not at all!
Well, it Feels really Sexy this way of talking!

No, from the Heart, I Love You in this Freedom We've Built Up; more than Heaven!! You Talked from Your Heart, I Know!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And also from the Heart, You're Perfect to me, just as the Woman I Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:45 am

And now I am burning all my ships down.
I will "come back" to my ancient living. Enjoy People around, even when I've learnt so much through years how Much Necessary is to Take Defense on Personal Space and Rights.
And come back to Xisca. She really cares about me, Yes She Truly Does, and She was very Good Looking when younger, and when I met her; I honestly think the most Important is in the inside of People, and She's so Beautiful. I have a Big Debt with Her, She Did not Treat me as a "Bright" thing to be owned. I am Sure You Know well what I am Talking about.
She has been facing a lot, about my travels to LA and New York and my Internet LIfe. She Knows All. On her own way, BUT REAL AND TRUE AT THE VERY LEAST, SHE LOVES ME!!

As I said, when I burn ships down, I Truly Burn them down.
Well, there will come a time I will be Alone, without a woman, I mean. Well, if I have not money, as it will be because I am not very smart about my own money, I will Live on Books.
I Need a Second Life to Survive, I Know. This world and Normal relationships does not fulfill me at all. Need a RICH inner world, so Much!
Someday, I will Publicate those Poems of mine.
I do not think Shakespeare, no, no Please, but I think some are Good.
I do not care very much about selling or critics.

Money and Natural Sources (those that still remain) are not well and fair distributed at all in the world, that's something to be thought about before it become too late. Someday.
Countries, All, Must be Respected too.
Nature!
Animals and VERY SPECIALLY, MORE THAN ANYTHING, PEOPLE IN NEED: children, old people, homeless, victims... Many oeople in the world!

Those Things are still Moving me.
When I go, I will not say: Hey, if You want to keep on reading something about me, go to that bookshop, first of all because I do not know if that bookshop does already exist Laughing Smile ; but I will Go, but there will be someway. In any case, in the Future!
love love love
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:03 pm

Brooke,
Smile flower Smile

my ways and my times as upcoming cheekey smiley wave will change, but I will Always Come, and in the deepest of the Heart, Love Shining more than Ever, each Simple Day, and I Swear it for All Love Possible!
By the Friendship, by the Understanding, by the Good Heart: I Know this Love is One of a kind in any possible life I could take from the Universe!!
I Love You! Just Wanted, and Will Want Forever, to Love You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Hello! Smile

After coming last time, I cut and burn my ways to coming down, to the last degree!
It was so Hard, to Say GoodBye when I Had You so Near to me!
I was DESTROYING THING!
DESTROYING THING TO MY MIND!
I've been going through the worst times in my life, since I came back from NY.

But I Thought it was Right Good Thing for All!
I Thought it was.
BROOKE, I HAVE NO MONEY TO COME THERE.
IF I HAD, I WOULD.
AND I AM NOT SURE ABOUT WHEN I WILL HAVE IT.
THEY HAVE TAKEN PART OF MY SALARY, AS YOU KNOW, AND EACH DAY THINGS ARE MORE DIFFICULT FOR ECONOMY.
SO, THIS IS NOT REGRETTING AND MUCH LESS ASKING FOR ANYTHING, JUST TELLING THE REAL TRUTH.
NO SIMPLE SECOND MEANING ON IT.

When You be Open to Public Eyes, Broadway or any other way, BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY I UNDERSTOOD THINGS, and when I Have Money, I will Go!
There's a Good Movie with Great Actors Being Filmed Here, and I listened about other Great Projects to come, Bravo!
You could Come for FRIENDSHIP!
I am Crazy for Saying this, but I am just HONEST ABOUT MY POSSIBILITIES, AND MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY ABOUT THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Honestly don't think is being victim, not having money, at the very least as Moral pain, JUST CIRCUMSTANCES OF LIFE, for Decissions I Made!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

maybe I will can not come Here Everyday Everyday as Obligation from now on. At new work place... I have no idea.
And this week, maybe it's better to Make things Good, some Quietness.
I did not Watch All Today Videos, but I Remember Well the Last One!!
For Peace and for Good Working, I do not Promise I will Come All Days, but One thing is for Sure, as Long this Place remains Opened, I will Come!!
Remember that I Always Love You, more than I've ever could Tell it to You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Everything's Made, from my Heart, FOR BEST I CAN AND UNDERSTAND, MY ANGEL!
Number 5 or 16, the Same Meaning Here between You and Me! love smiley
PEACE AND LOVE! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Hello again!
Smile flower Smile

Said would not come tomorrow, but nobody talked about today! wave action smiley
It's just that I Need Perfection from me. I Mean, not as Geometry Classic Concept, but as Algebra Concept, some place to never be reached, but to become nearer and nearer as long as I can.
Thank You for News about 17th October and Pictures.
I was VERY "SEX-RAGED-LONGED" for the longing in mind, and so bad.
If Original Sin was an Apple, Today I've had and bringed a Real Indigested Day!
If this is was "Sex and the City", of course I would not be Mr. Big, I'd Be Mr. Ton. Laughing
But, talking Seriously, more than anything because of, further than quality of mine weight, the Time Heavy as Plumb Second after Second with me.
"Sólo piensas en lo mismo"! affraid

I'd Deserve Three Statues too, at the very least! Wink Very Happy Smile
Can You Imagine the Weight of All put together now?
Smile Very Happy Smile

Somes Jokes Relaxing.
SERIOUS AS NORMAL THING: I Agree with that Censored Moment, the Censors I Mean, for Good for Love!!
I am Coming Lower Now, second by second.
It's just that I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND THE ESCAPING WAY IN MY MIND TODAY FROM THE ENTIRE THING. I WANTED TO TOUCH, AND I WAS SO ANXIOUS THAT I EVEN THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE NOT ENOUGH, LIKE AN INFINITE ANXIETY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE HEALED.
IT WAS TOUGH.
NOW IT'S GOING BETTER, BUT I WON'T GO TODAY UNTIL IT'S OK.
So, Please, Ladies an Gentlemen, Sit Down and Relax and Enjoy! wave action smiley
love love love

News from Charity Even from 17th October Helped, as Much as the Picture of only Your Face!
Yes, Yes, this is like the Steve McQueen's Move "The Blob"... You can Run..
At home a shower, changing clothes (very Necessary All!), and New Bob de Niro's Movie on TV!
Good Program!
"Y los estudios para cuando?"
"Mañana, Mañana"
"But in english computer that sounds like "ma-nana"
"Well, if I have to use it to sleep, I'll do, what the.."
"Y estás seguro de que te servirá para dormir, habida cuenta de que..?"
"Se hará lo que se pueda, OK?"
"Sí, sí, todo al revés"
"Efectivamente, se trata de quedar KO hoy y mañana será otro día"
"Te comprendo mi inteligente amigo"
"El único amigo que tengo hoy no utilizada la cabeza para pensar demasiado"
"Hala, ahora sí que te has pasado!"
"Sí, bastante, pero me está calmando la sangre, y de buen rollo todo, y con sonrisa"
"ESO ESTÁ BIEN"

Well, You See Now How Complicated is my mind!! Laughing
party smiley party smiley

Goind Dow, going down and lower, but Need more!
OK; OK!

The next thing: All Videos for this evening: not a single Woman, or married, it's the same; and Much Less Who You Know!
"No sé de quién estás hablando ahora"
"Tienes razón, no piensas, pero seguro que tu amigo sabe de quién estoy hablando"
Smile Smile

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
NOW!!
flower love smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:33 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Not much work, but prepared for just in case anybody asks me for something.
We are waiting for going.
Brooke, I Love You!!
This Place will be like "EL DESCANSO DEL GUERRERO" from now on, not "THE REMEMBRANCE OF THE DAVID FIGHTIES".
I mean, I'll take LIfe as Good Challenge for Good, by Peaceful Thinking. And Tons of Wills and Work.
I can not post pictures, webs for that I can not use here at work now.
But I am Sending All the Love!
THANK YOU FOR VIDEOS, BROOKE!
I am not blinded for the stardust, NOT AT ALL; but I am Blinded by the Beauty of Your Heart!!
I LOVE YOU, INFINITE TIMES I'D SAY IT TO YOU!
I don't Exactly Know when I'll Come There again, but I Will; and also do not Know when I'll come Here in the Future, but I Will, for Sure!
It's You, my LOVE!!
I talk about the two comings as the same, becase they both are not so different at all, not at all!!
I CAN FEEL YOUR HEART AND YOUR SOUL, AND IT'S BRIGHTER THAN THE KISS!!
I Love You SO MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:31 am

Hello again, and again and again, You Twisted me Again!
Smile flower Smile

The number 3 is Healing Meanings; I Mean, Symbolism for Everything's OK Beyond the Sea (Something I Know Well, but so Good to be Remembered!) and also that Here There's Love All Around the Place, and also that You Come like from "Ghost" Movie to me, or the opposite thing, I Come to You, it's the Same, colors do not matter at all!!
Smile flower Smile

You are my Beautiful Bright Angel of mine, and I Love You, how Much I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 pm

Hola love smiley !
Smile flower Smile

Did not come before in the morning because we had no internet today.
It's pretty nice place.
I will be much more surrendered by the people, but I Like this new situation. My place is quite good, and the structure of the building will make me to See and Talk to Many More People; it's Process!
I will Make this Place as Normal, Someday.
It's Always Difficult when that Ancient Anxiety comes, but I will. The fact that I have to be more with the people makes me think of other things, for this pressure. And that has Relaxed me a lot Today.
And Work place is so Much Betther, more than 110% than I thought, I Swear!
Going, on my own because Everybody's Who Really is, with the People!
I've finally could Going out from the longing for a good while.
Heartbeats of mine can Feel it, Much Better Now.
To Start Saying All those things about How I Love You, Brooke, and my FIGHTIES had started to be Cruel for me, Hurting and No Easy Way, Less Easy than ever in life.
Well, Now Much More Calm; and songs (when I take headphones and put around my head, it's like starting some flight, but now there're not so intense jumps along the flight) are Just for Good Emotions ONLY TO ME TODAY!
NO, NO MESSAGES TODAY! PACIFYING THE BULL OF MINE! Wink Smile Smile

Brooke, How Beautiful Reading from You!!
And God Bless You and All of You; and Also All other People with Brilliant and Good Intentions!
love love smiley flower action smiley Smile

That Movie You are Going to Make, "Little Pink House", Message is Truly Good!
It's Moving Argument!
About it, I SWEAR!
love love smiley flower

I'll Have to Find More Inspiring Music, for these New SOCIAL ways; and not to think that Much about Touching and Knowing why on Everything, before I die.
It's Great because I Feel how Hearbeats are so almost Normal Now!
Good, Very Good!
Keep on Working All Together for Goodness! SOLIDARITY, LOVE AND PEACE!
ALL CRAZYMAD THINGS AND POEMS I SAID ABOUT LOVE:
Brooke, I Feel the Same Intensity in Passion and I Love You More than Then!1
For that I am going lower, some lower for sometime in life!!
Just Asking You Please to Stay, just Stay with Me, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Just came for a while, because they are closing here.
From studies. Tired. Liked.
I've read that Brooke Shields is very dissapointed because not able to continue her association with "Leap of Faith" project.
Brooke, Yo te Quiero!!
Sólo estaré tranquilo y Normal, te lo prometo. En serio, estoy mucho más CALMADO hoy.
Ha sido un CAMBIO NOTABLE en mí, y así quiero seguir.
También le haré caso a otro genio, en distinto trabajo, no en arte como es tu caso Brooke, Steve Jobs. Procuraré vivir cada día para el siguiente y para construir un futuro lo mejor posible en la medida de mis propias posibilidades y de mis amigos.
ERES LA MEJOR AMIGA QUE HE TENIDO EN MI VIDA, ERES MI AMOR ETERNO, MI FAMILIA Y MI PRINCESA.
Sólamente!

Well, in spanish like coming to times from the quieter past. Brooke, I am going to be Quite Calm, I Swear!
I Know You Know How I Love You, and HOW GOOD AND FREE YOU ARE TO MY EYES!!
I've been in class, and when moment for questions and asking, and before looking at teacher, I've been with those eyes You know well Shocked but cyclops at the same time. It was for BIG INTEREST FOR THINGS Said; and it's Me, and I did it so Normal and Calm; and People there, including Teacher, just took it as it was, me.
Bravo for me!!
Bravo and God Bless You! flower
WE ARE ONE, BROOKE! THANK YOU!
I am not Asking Anything, I Just Want to Love You Free, in All Ways Time We've Lived and are Living Let me Do!!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am Feeling Peace and Wills for Doing Good Quiet Things, UNDERSTANDING AND EXPLAINING ALL!
And First of All, as Always, "SO MODESTLY"!
PEACE FOR ALL ABOUT ALL, NO WORRIES, JUST SMILE! flower
To be Real and True, Brooke, that should be the song for me!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 am

Querido diario,
Very Happy

seguiré viniendo de vez en cuando, aunque tal vez no tan a menudo.
Será bueno seguir compartiendo experiencias, y sentir el "feed-back" (me acuerdo más del inglés en forma de anglicismos en castellano que cuando lo intento escribir directamente en su propia forma idiomática Laughing Smile ), a través de tantas cosas y mensajes Bellos!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Found good place for walking, little far but good.
Even "chiquipark" there, for exercise.
I made a 43 lifting in a street machine.
And Run All over a Castle for Children, all of it!!
Birthday Started to be Funnier and Energized, See helicopters on the sky, Good rendeer
I am so HEROIC! Wink Very Happy Smile
GOD BLESS YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Somebody could think or say or feel, but Salva, where's your Dignity, coming and coming Here Alone, time after time.
In a place where the name is not Yours at All. Like Vampire, and out of law.
Well, because I think Dignity is Measured by other "Parámetros" Different to these.
If We think a little more about it, can be understood.
I just Need my Own Real Life, and Come Here as Paradise! flower
It Makes Sense! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 pm

LOVE YOU, HONEY, SWEET AND SOUL! flower
Look at the Time! Like the first One! I'll Never get Tired of Loving You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Hola, Brooke, my Goddess Angel!
Smile flower Smile

I just Embarassed when I Look at You!
I "Got 2 Luv U" for the Rest of my Life!!
And not a simple second meaning except the Reality of You and Me, and LOVE!!
I am coming from the street, and found my friend Petra with her child Luis, How Nice!
Children Change me! Children Change Us All!
I could Read something in the News about Solidarity and Altruist Behaviour and Sense from Children 15 months old, from Max Planck Institute; wow! Bravo, Keep On Working!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Brooke, YOUR SENSITIVITY, YOUR SOUL, IS MY SALVATION!
And from this Human Need, Satisfied and Fulfilled Thanks to Your Love and Kindness, I can Jump to the Stars with ALL FRIENDS!
WE ARE ONE!
THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Brooke, I will Love You for Eternity, and You Deserve Much more even than this!
Because Your Heart's the Purity of One Child inside of itself, and I could See it from the FIRST TIME I COULD SEE YOU, BY YOUR SMILE, WHO IS THE SUN OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!
I told my friend Petra that I prefer to fight with Admired Arnold than with a Mother, and despite to the obvious fact that it would not be pleasant at all to me ( love action smiley ), I am Sure about it!
Brooke, I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH! flower
The Peace from the Beating of Your Heart, I am Feeling!! And From Everybody Friends too!
Tomorrow a meeting with old time friends from Work, to celebrate the going out of our appreciated boss to more relaxed living on his matters. We'll eat and laugh and have fun at his house nearby the country. In MANCOR! Smile
But I will come before going.
Well, Brooke, just Saying that I Love You More!!
Don't Go, Please, Never Go!
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile
GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL OF YOU! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Will have Good Day, Today (and some Study!), and I Wish You the same and Better!
party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Like New DIARIO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: