Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My feelings!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My feelings!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:32 pm

Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Nothing but Love!! action smiley action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 pm

From the heart,

- Dónde estás cuando te busco desesperado en la noche, suspirando por cada poro que atesora tu piel, en un éxtasis que me lleva de la perdición al cielo
- Estoy junto a ti, a tu lado, no me ves?
- Sí, puedo verte, casi siempre puedo; pero a veces siento como cuchillas que mis entrañas lanzan a través de la piel, que son forma del anhelo que te desea, el que te abrazaría con toda la ternura de mi corazón
- Puedo sentirlo, puedo sentirlo a través de tus palabras. Aunque casi no pude verlo en tu mirada, aquel día, mi corazón cree lo que dices, y ama tus sentimientos porque son puros y buenos
- No siempre
- No, no siempre, pero yo sé que eres bueno y que el amor vive en ti para siempre
- Y te amaré mientras viva
- Sí
- Y no habrá nada en el mundo o fuera de él que pueda detener mis sentimientos y mi amor por ti, que crecen día a día con la fuerza de un tornado y que, por tanto amor, en tu ternura, se convierten en pétalo de amapola al acercarse de verdad a tu piel
- Gracias, de verdad, por tanto amor
- No es un trabajo, no es un esfuerzo, sólo es una liberación de mis emociones, que palpitan y laten desde siempre en mí, incluso antes de verte por primera vez
- Yo te amaré siempre a ti, y nunca imaginé tanto amor, nunca pensé en algo así. Te amo!
- Eres mi vida
love smiley love smiley flower

PS: Not very modest, but it's How I Feel!! Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 am

Hello, Good morning, I Love You!! Smile Smile

Gonna Post today!
Photos of You, how I Like it, You're so Bright Light from Heaven!
That's what I think, how Lovely You are!
Had good time this weekend, taking good rest from work and Inspired by You; unforgettable Everything!!
My Angel, I am Sending All the Love I can by this calm letter, Loving You!!
It's gonna be a Good summer, and All!!
Think of You All of the time, and it Feels so Good here, because it gives me Inspiration for work, and for Everything!!
Exercise Felt so Well!!
My Beautiful Heart, I Love You, I Love You!!

PS: And I Swear we'll See in person again, if You let me. I Know, I Know Your Love, Pure as You are!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Feeling Fine about Everything Here, and Still is Forever, the style I Like!!
Everything's will be so Bright, Please Always Remember that You're my All and that I Love You more than the Living, You're my Lady that came from Stars and from Passion in Faithful Red!!

PS: May seem last words had no sense, but yes; I will Always be with You!!
queen flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 pm

And Love You with All my Heart, Tender Passionate Heaven Beauty and Everything!!
I Kiss You with soft Kiss and Thank You!! Forever!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Hello, Sweet Angel, Bright Lady!

I have to tell You these words, as long as I can not Kiss You by touch!
I am Feeling naughty now, but it's just a sensation for the music I am listening to!
Now I'd like to wear clothes "de guapo" and to listen to music "de peleas" and to Feel like I can Fly to You!!
Rolling Eyes Wink

That's what I used to do, but not many problems as You know in real worlds for me. Just going through the whole thing the best way I could.
I do not miss those days, on these New Ones!

Well, as long as I know this not going to take confidence on me away from You: it's just that I need to Play. Minds of everybody need to play and to feel like superheros or something sometimes, I think , but maybe I myself a bit more than the usual.
I would have been good parent for kids, at the very least at games room! Smile Smile
I Admire Parents so much, that Terrific Responsability, I Admire All Good Parents, almost more than any other thing!
And when we talk about mothers who Work and take care of the house and family... Wow!
Hats to the Air!
Girls, You're so Strong!
Maybe I (and men) can lift more pounds up, but for all other things... There's no possible contest about it!
I've just said it!

It's really Hot here, wow, what's the weather like there? (hey I remember the whole sentence from school).
Here it's so Good!
How much Strenght I can Feel, and All coming from Love!
Fear does not win anymore here, in my heart!

All I Wanted in my life was to Express my Love to You!
Lady, I was born to Love You!!
Brooke, how Beautiful Life is when You are with me!!
No weakness, this Love does not cause feelings of weakness to me; Just Feelings of the True Heart, Goodness, Emotion, Understanding, Touching hands by the air on a flight made with the best I am, at night!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
When I listen to my old music, I See Unity in my living, when I Look at You I Catch the entire meaning and beautiful sense of my life, and I can not see any darkness any more!!
For You, one life is not enough for Love!!
For You All, and over any other thing, Hope, Endless and Eternal Hope for Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:37 am

I Understand All things, and I Thank You All! Wow!
Now talking about 3: I Feel funny and Good intentions from movies; and very specially Today Everywhere! So Heartfelt to me!
It’s not so easy to feel in the anonymous center of jokes, normal jokes, when Love is desperating You a little. Anxiety and things like that.
It’s a fight that never ends, but more and more controlled day by day. Now I am much worried for other things, like Brooke and Family and Friends. Believe me, Please, much more!
Well, not everybody can say “I want it all”, because I am “la hostia” and just have it. Fortunetely, I Honestly have to say.
Passing the door away that way, wow! Very kind and Nice from All!
I’d like and want to go to see “Tranformers", “Sin identidad” de Liam Neeson, la de Jody Foster y Mel Gibson, and so many other Ones!

love love smiley flower flower flower action smiley Smile

PS: Believe me, I Love You!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Good morning, all for jokes and Love!!

This is Eat:

I’ve just found, in my dayly walk, a friend whom I use to talk to for a while (as others), and nof for too long.
Her husband is a teacher at university, and she talked about her “daughters” to me, when she has only one (she said it was a joke to express she is like moret han one to care), she wore a pink t-shirt where I could read: “Playa Carmen” and “22”.
What?!
Who put this friendly woman there?

And my next “Mix Venture” movie:
“Private Lifes of Pirates” (mixed of mine) does mean coward daddy-boy caring for his girl?
When You cut herbal plants from the garden, in the city, do always appear buds in the dessert?
When we talk about russian girls and deep hair-cuts, are we talking about movies about alchimists?

Bé, Idò no ho sé!
I’ve been in many citys in my life: all from Majorca, Menorca and Ibiza islands (we), Rome (me), Madrid- Barcelona (fight) Zaragoza (I asked to Maria and Prayed for You in the place of my exams and my life), Andorra (por donde anduve bastantes horras), Valencia (yes, el Cid), Florencia (yes, el David) LOL and LA and New York City; all them Beautiful as the Sun; and I am still feeling like a non “travelled” person, not at all. Complete country man, with his typical candid and wild sides.
But I am still thinking about "Bones" and Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon movie.

And I still Love You All!
And I will Always Love Brooke, even when my heart may bleed if I do not understand or feel misunderstood or anything; and I will never surrender, Brookie. You can Do or say what You Want!!
You are my Angel Brookie, my Lady Brooke, and my All!!
Heaven is You, in my life and Eternity!!
I Love You, and I Love You so True and Honest, with Passion and Caring Tenderness!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Yes, Please, come some other day, and I will be so Nice. Treating You like a Queen, a Princess, what You Really are, I will not say many things and act like normal.
But, Please, come some day.
And let me See You're OK, let me See You're OK!!
I came, I Came!! Ah, and Just for Loving You with All my heart, from the very first time, I just Came to Love You and to Respect You, and to Apologise!!

PS: I am going to See some Champ from Majorca, Here We are All (well, I include myself for this time) so Good! Wink Wink Smile Smile action smiley action smiley

I Love You, my Angel, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:32 am

Hello, Sweet Brooke!

Please, after effects of storming (nothing serious, just like playing game for Good, because if You are Here, I had to do it, You and me), come another day, Please!! I will be kind, I need You!!
I Love You, I Love You so much!!
action smiley action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Hello!
Smile Smile

I think the internet is crazier than me. You see: at work, can not listen to a simple video, but can see google last 24 h; here in cyber can not see 24 hs google, just News, but can listen to videos. Shocked Yes! Smile
And this evening, the internet is hotter than me, because even videos do not work today. Well, stay calm!! Not at all! affraid flower

I put the ring around my finger. It did not work. And this is not a joke, it only fits my little one. And I think it's not very cool.
But, anyway, I will find someway to make my picture with ring around right finger (in the left hand I think). Yes, it's almost perfect! Wink Smile
Maybe not from my granfather, maybe from my "tatarabuelo" or longer, "tataratatataabuelo", many generations and one crazy mad beat, listen to the rhythm!
My heart is beating! Very Happy

I expent many times with him when I was a kid. He was killed by a car at my 8 years old. I had a lot of fun with him. He used to tell me stories, or we used to make a lot of plans. Good plans, working on wood (he was a hobby master on that) and other funny things.
He and my grandmother were so much in Love. One day, I had to post a picture from their wedding, because they look like WOW! Tremendous!
I think, so Honestly, tuxedos (or whatever is the name) he could wear so much more fitting and classy than me. It's the Truth, You'll See! Real Gentleman, and so Caring for his family!
He was in Guerra Civil Española, and fought in Franco troops. Yes. It was all they could. He just did what he was told to do. He was not aware of anything.
He always thought was doing the right thing.
Here in this place, People needed so much Culture and Knowledge about Democracy; they just could think about finding a way for Peace. They were wrong, but thinking they were making right. Yes, reality is so Difficult to be played, specially from Historic Perspectives!
I Loved him very much.
And please, forget "modesty" about my tuxedos, but he was real Elegant person. I admired him very much for that, and many things, more important than that. But well, it's my Family, and I like to king
My grandmom and him met at Santa Clara church/convent, and they used to talk by the bell tower between them (this expression, I don't know if right). Very Romantic, specially if we think about bombs sounding over there.
Well, when bombs they used to go to a safety place. Not together, of course. Those times...
His bronchial tubes were ill, and he was so tough with the pain. I remember him like a so Caring and Kind person.
Yes, he was.

Well, one day I'd like to talk about my "granduncle" (those words I am creating) Michael. He was an amateur actor and writer. And so Funny, but so Seriuos guy.

What the... Yes I was talking about the ring. I will Find some solution for that, because the Truth is that I can not use that.
I Swear I will make that picture.
As always, can not make promises about faces. You know... affraid wave king

Brooke, I am not speaking, I am Talking, Friendly!
Fortunately, have not many more ideas to say by now!
No, it was OK!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello again!

Brooke, my Angel, I will never be Good, talking about me as one person, for You.
And this way we've found, so Friendly Talking, it's so Good.
First thing, it's like a Miracle, to Found You; second thing, it's OK for me when I think about the Best for You!!
No, no; no easy words or "sensitive" talking or anything like this. It's the Truth.
To me, it's much better to handle this way of living, by anxiety I can Control, than to feel I may be making You bad.
Well, I do not mean I'd have Real Possibilities, just Talking with the Heart!!
I will be OK as long as I can See You so Bright!
I have tons of Energy, and taking care of myself. Will go to doctor for some checking for care. Everything's True, Honest and OK!
And my Sister started going to all Necessary doctors!
Thank You for Inspiration!
I Admit wedding between Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz (she looks very similar to You, and sorry girls, but I think she is the one who looks more similar to my Brooke); Well just Fairy Tales to Inspire!
All Wedding LifeParties Felt so Good and Magic to See!
Hey, I am not so tough because I'm in Love!
Wink Smile Smile

Brooke, I Love You, and I Love You!!

PS: I Honestly think that march 2009 was made for good, any way (I am not Merlin) it could be, for me!! I Swear I think so, from the first time, but my Pride...
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 pm

For God's Love, how Beautiful You are!! I do not even know what music to listen, or what else to say to not breaking this Magic of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Hello, again, I had to come back in this evening!
You're so Special, so Beautiful Heart and Soul, I can hardly contain emotions for You, so usually!!
I am so Happy for Your Fans All Around the World, it's Pure Energy to me, so High that I will have to exercise (some not too heavy weights taking care of body I Promise) today!!
Brooke, and to Share some Friendship Here is so Beautiful too; I can Feel how Your Soul, like a perfume from Heaven, Lives Here!! I Love You so much, so much and so Intense that it's like Feeling Eternity inside of my mind, my Soul too!! I Love You!!

PS: Holding so Tight and Caring, a Big Kiss from this place, turning out so Real Here!!
Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Very Happy Wink Wink
Smile Smile

I've just marked a new view to "My Angel Brooke", to count 501 (even when I Liked that movie very much).
Some Innocence on the Humor!
We've been Here for many more days, but I thought it was funny Romantic idea!
Just to See Friends Here is so Good and Healing!
Smile Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, I can Think about You and Feel so much Happiness and Quietness inside of this Passion. Feelings Making Sense in my mind, for much longer than since 2006, it's for a Lifetime!!
It's just that I could never think...
I am Yours!! And You are so Perfect to me!! So Beautiful for All Senses and Meanings in Life and in Heaven, Eternity of Love!!
Please, may You accept a flower flower from this one that will Eternally Love You, I am Giving it to You, from my hands to Yours, crossing the Dreams Skies I Touch Your Beauty, like I was doing nothing, so far from the Truth that says I am Feeling Fire and Heaven in my skin and my soul.
And it's Unforgettable, and will last Forever; and will Meet again!!
In Fact, We are Here!!
I am going from here Feeling so much Love, and I am going to Share it for All this Day with You, touching, holding and kissing You, Loving You so Tender and True!!
I Love You, my Angel, my Lady, my Princess, my Wife in Heaven!!

PS: I will Think of You for All Day and Night, and meanwhile I will Feel so much Peace and Love, more than the first time, much more. My Heart is only, completely and totally Yours, Endless Love!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:52 am

Hello, Good Morning!
Smile Smile

It's a fresher day here than yesterday, good!
Had not totally calm sleepy night, had to think about You!!
But I had good Rest!
Exercised good yesterday. Two days and feeling body better than ever for years! Wow!
Ah, and as long as it is starred by Ladies, it does not count: come on USA! Well, it's my team, anyway I think Japan play really good.

Today going to the cinema with my sister, and now going to lend a hand to my uncle Toni. He was always there when I needed. Just ordinary things, but well I like to help.
My sister wants to see Transformers. I am sure will have great time!

I am not changing any numbers, because I think I understand Meaning! It's Beautiful!
Smile Smile
love smiley flower

And tomorrow to the Sea, I really hope with a good day.

I can not stop thinking about You, and now, when I think about all other things around, I see how images on my brain are changing to so much more Peaceful places, Friendly places and times I Feel!
And as this new ways are growing up again, I see how my Energy's increasing its level as a normal thing to play with. I mean, I am working out by calm states of mind!
It's almost new. No, much more thant this, almost a miracle! Wink cheers

Now I have to go, with You in my Heart I will spend the day!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
hasi
Smile Smile
love smiley
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

PS: Nothing will ever change my Love for You, I'll Love You for all my life!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:45 am

Hello, Good Morning, Angel of mine!! How are things!!
You Look much Lovelier than Heaven in a recent Picture of You, walking by the West Village; and so in Shape, that BB, Brooke's Body, is a Classic Myth on Earth; You are the Name of Beauty!
Smile flower Smile

All in me is Yours, my heart, my blood, my soul, my breathe, my living, my skin, my mind, my senses, my Everthing, are only and Forever Eternal Yours, my Lady from Heaven!!
I Love You, with a tenderness that can easily make me cry, when I Look at You that way!!
The only I am asking God is Your Peace; that's the thing that takes my peace away the most. When I think anything I could do or say able to take a part of Your Peace, so Necessary to me, away, even when it could be only a very superficial part of it, Believe me, I can not have Rest, I go Crazy and Mad about it!!
You may/should (sorry) know that I Love You with no condition (Finally, despite to the fact it costed me a lifetime to Understand - not knowing, because I Knew from the first time, but I was not able to understand it, in this world and role models I always could see-); I said I Love You with no condition, and I Know You Love me!!
Please, I Know!!
I Know Peace and Good Intentions in this Moment!!
Yesterday, after watching "Sin identidad", I got a "little" angry. Memories and halftrues (medias verdades) in the movie (it that's possible when we talk about a movie).
I never confused quin roles (I think they are quite clear by now between), but I was hurt by what I thought were intentions. And the Losing, that Losing I Felt!
But now all that is over. I Swear, Please, Believe!
After some angryness, could see how Good is the movie, and the fact that when one Feels in the center of some place, this can not stop feeling some addiction to the opinion and critics from others.
It's human nature. Mirrors are consequences of human social relationships. If all was reflexivity, Society would not even exist.
I have started, quite good, to Feel Free about others opinions.
Anyway, I Know very well How Good Intentions were in the movie.
This is not a critical speach, but I think script and direction are some of the best I've seen for last years. And actors... Wow! I've Always Admired them All! Liam Nesson very specially!

Brooke, I am just what I Know I am, Never Worry about me!!
And the Fact I can Feel You Love me, it's Heaven on Earth!!
I Love You, I Love You!! flower
Smile Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower
love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:32 pm

All songs I am listening to, it's All just for Love, Inspiration only from the Beautiful and Long time Beloved songs!! I am Feeling this Love so True between You and me; and I can the entire World!
One and One, as One for Eleven Elevating 22 to 33, and We Keep on Counting, and Believing, and Loving, and Having Fun and Feeling Blessed by the Life!! Have the Best Possible Day, Brooke, my Angel, my Love!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:24 pm

Hello again!! Smile Smile

It's difficult to explain, or maybe not, but as human, I love to talk to people who Loves You too, it's so warm Feeling to Share it. I mean, I am not putting You in anybody's skin, I Swear, but as Friends, to Share my Feelings about You, like Normal Situation from Admirer (me Lover too, we All Know), it's so Beautiful, it makes me feel with the Hope of a kid.
After so many words about Spirit and profound ( Rolling Eyes yes, not all of them affraid Basketball ; Smile Smile we Need ), it may seem out of place what I am saying, but it's True, and I Swear for the most Sacred that's been Always in my mind, my Heart, and my Soul; I Wanted to be Good for You; to Look BRIGHT for You, only for You!! I Swear!!
Yes, I am not that much unsocial guy; but also I admit that this Freedom to Talk to You with Sincerity from heart it's Blessing Gift from Heaven; because I can tell You how I Truly Love You, past, Present and Forever!!
I Love You Brooke, I Love You!!

PS: And after so many serious words, or supposed regrets (that's not what I wanted to transmit), I have to Say that I am so Happy on these Days, Feeling so Blessing for this Shared Love, and for Peace! All I Want is to be Good for You, Believe me, All I ever Wanted is to be Good for You!!
Smile Smile flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Sorry for being so Hard! Wink Very Happy
"For Love one can die". I remember how You said in the brookenook "beautiful, but very sad as ever".
Then, in that moment, and for pretty long time after that, I did not know it was You!!
I Swear I did not Know!!
I Honestly think We can not die for Love, but it's True that some places inside of us can die for things about it.
Well, Searching for "Braveheart" Inspiration, I Swear the Innocence I will fight to Death to Keep Alive, and there's nothing Lost in my Soul; as I Hope the Same from Yours and from All Friends who May Listen!!
I Swear my most hated thing is Discrimination or killing Freedom from any Human or Animal being (inside of a law cercle for Peace and Rights, of course); please Believe it, speacially after all I've said!

Brooke, You are Married, You Have Two Beautiful Children that I Honestly Love (I Miss so much some Pictures from them, Your Girls, Your Angels, Rowan and Grier); and I am Here and was born here, out of showbusiness life, and with no money.
And talking too hard.
I Swear I'll do what You Want!
And I Swear All I Care about, so much Specially in this talking places, is You and Your Family!
The only thing that could make me not be OK for that was my blindness, I Never Knew sure if You were there, if You Liked me, if You Hated me, Who were You among all those People.
Feeling Fine, All I Need is Your Forgiveness and Your Total Happiness! Only for This, I am in Your Hands!
You are very Good Person, and I Love You, as Dreamy Romantic Love or Real Person Angel from Heaven, or Talented Star!
I just Love You!!
God Bless You, and Your Family and Your Friends and Your Life!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 am

Image places do not work, it's OK! Photo I will keep, well put, in my pc, and we can all see in the Internet. No worried!
Brooke, how Beautiful and Lovely You Look!! I am sure Everybody Enjoyed the Nice Movie!
When I was a child, I Liked them very much, and reading their stories too.
I can See some similar characters on Amazing Photo, don't You think so?! Smile Smile
How Lovely! Believe me, I am Feeling so Happy!! It's just about this Moment in Life, it's just Unique!! And Thank You for All, and much more specially for being You!!
I Love You, I Love You!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 am

And Thank You for Pictures of Rowan and Grier with You and Chris; Thank You, it's been a long Time! They Look so Tall and Pretty, They've Growp up very much, so fast, wow!
It's incredible, not so many months, and Look at Them There, Beautiful!
Thank You, Brooke and Chris!
With All Possible Respect from the heart, Your Family Inspire my living!
love love smiley flower action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 am

And how much Love in Brooke's Face, Heaven's Glory is Here for this!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 pm

The Beauty is also a "petitona" and a "munyequeta" and an "angelet"!
Yes, losing brains for a while!! Smile Smile It's just that I Love You!!

PS: Well, now I've demonstrated that sometimes I've got my brains, I can show how I am when I lose them, so peacefully now, not then! wave Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:41 am

Hello, com estam!!
Smile Smile

To say those things that way, and still being kind Helped a lot to put things from the past in its place on my mind. This is Amazing! To See Frienship and Care from People is Touching my heart, Touching!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

And Family Pictures and Thoughts and Feelings from them Help so much too!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Brooke, I said all because You know I had to do it. To express how I felt and reasons for many behaviours from me.
But now, going back to those times, and coming back again, so fast but also so "mind complete" has been Healing potion for brains and for Soul!
I Love You, more Free and True than ever!!
Welcome, my Love, the one of mine that will last for Eternity and a day, or two!! Wink Wink
love smiley love smiley

PS: Those photos, Inspired, will Help a lot! So, going by Calm and Goodness Places! flower
Brooke, my Love, my Living for Good, Always since I was born!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next