Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My feelings!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My feelings!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

cheekey smiley my Beloved Brooke of Mine cheekey smiley

computer made me a joke. Mad Very Happy Smile
"Dos enamorados" HAVE COME TO THE ONE, THIS IS HOW I'M FEELING, it HAD TO HAPPEN, FROM THE FIRST TIME!!
Not paying much attention to Images, because I am Happy, but so much to Lyrics of Love!!
flower Truth, Truth of Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

This is difficult, Normal but difficult.
In this moment, I think the time for being more Easy ways has come.
I Mean: it's like a drug to come. I can not talk anybody this way and about these things this way. Romanticism, Magic, Abstraction, Brooke...
It's been Truly Good to me.
But After All, and Talking Real Serious, Circumstances and Facts True in Living, I Honestly Think it's about time for this (here comes not the hotstepper, here coming the police Smile Smile ):

1) not going at all
2) post Brooke Pictures Everytime I can
3) Show my Tremendous Admiration Up by that
4) Write poems in the Lounge subjects
5) And Most Important, when Diary Talk as Diary, not to anybody. It's too Pressure for other Person and if not for that, for Me it is.
Marriage is Something so Serious.
Even the others!
flower Laughing Smile Laughing flower
Not talking about children because NOT Necessary at all!
Smile
6) Being ALWAYS FRIENDLY!
7) Share All Principles I may Reach about Theories or anything as Good
Cool Stay Always Here, and it's for and only about Love!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Well, maybe the two hearts will remain, as Four, visible or not! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley Smile

flower ps: It's One for Love, as Song! flower
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 am

And if You want I stay Here, I Promise these are going to be the "beauties", never more the "fighties", on Time!!
Also, Thank You for All!
And How Lovely Nice Places in New Orleans to be Filmed Today Too!
God Bless! flower
It's and It Must be All About Love!
I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Not being physically with You and the Energy it Creates inside of me, I am using for Study, and Work. And Create Something Good for People, You'll See, Someday Will be Well Seen. Most Importantly to me to Help, to Feel Meaningful Me for Useful Me Smile
And with Your Care, I'll can.
I Swear I can Do well because of Idea of Seeing You Again.
And today Heidegger, "Caminos de bosque", "La época de la imagen del mundo".
And I Must Learn to be a Much better pupil.
Your Shining Brings the Light to my Way to go on!! flower
I Love You, oh my How I am Loving You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: One day, I Want to Come back to See YOU Again. And just said, I Tell me so fast: Calm down, She is Here, She is Here unfaithful man. She is Here! flower
And then I can Go ON Again!! flower
Smile flower Smile
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Hello again!! flower
Smile Smile

Second posting on subject.
Wanted some Romanticism!

Despedir-me de vostè fou dur,
fins i tot podria dir va ser cruel;
però ara el simple fet de pensar
en una adéu definitiu és massa,
massa fort i difícil de soportar,
per a mi, que l'estimo tant i tant.
Cerc, cercaré una manera o forma
de poder esta sempre amb vostè.
Sigui quina sigui l'època del temps,
la situació de cada lloc i moment,
sempre voldré estar al seu costat.
Perquè amor etern només n'hi ha un,
a la vida de cada persona; si hi és,
perquè la fortuna no somriu a tots,
i sóc ara ben conscient d'amar-la,
i no puc viure si no és estimant-la.
L'estimo, i l'estimo tal com somiava.
Més que abans, el meu cor batega
i s'enlaira tot sol només pensant-te,
no puc viure sense tenir-te amb ell.
No puc.
Et juro que sempre estarem junts.
Si vols, tots els presents possibles
seran com el somni que nosaltres,
des de que érem dos infants,
compartim sobre la vida i l'amor.
I ara t'estim, amb l'edat perpètua
de l'ànima innocent d'amar-te.
Sóc un altre, perquè ara hi ets.
Et dec la vida, sóc totalment teu.
flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Had to modification me something! Coming so HAPPY for Picture of You!!
Sorry if today I do not listen at Your Reading from Story, it's TOO MUCH TOUCHING and I am in a moment with sensitivity of Mine too far from that, and it would not be fair! flower
love smiley

Also, came Happy and some Embarassed Very Happy Laughing from University.
It's just that I found a sentence I thought had not sense in the book. And asked teacher. And he answered, and some schoolmate said something, and I said more about it.
Mad Concepts were not coordinated OK! affraid
I think I could look like some geek , but I am going to be true, I Like it.
It Bringed some Good Adrenaline to me!
Some schoolmate who also talked about, High School teacher, told me after explanations for "what it was inexplicable" to me (it isn't) Laughing Smile Very Happy , "are you more quiet now?"
Smile Laughing Smile

Well, not needing superagent HANDSOME ways to Feel OK. In fact Felt so Good!!
I LIKE to be me, Because YOU are with Me!!
I Love You!!
flower And I Love You so Much that it's INFINITE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Feeling so OK for Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I truly remembered of my uncle to me today! "Harry Potter y el Toni Filosofal"!
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Smile Smile

Feelings of Adoration of Mine!!
flower flower

How Beautiful and Funny and Normal and Human The Blue Lagoon Making Video, Thank You for The Beauty, as for All Beauty from All OTHER HIGH QUALITY PLACES!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, Having such a Good Time Here. Not feeling obligations about being cool or funny or anything here. Just Feeling Good Company and Talking, and Sharing The Love with You!!
Well, this is PRICELESS, THIS IS HEAVEN!! flower
Smile Smile

Had thought about some songs, but Now I am "songless" too. Smile Smile
Feeling so Normal with People at class too; one gave some notes from another course about Aesthetics question as "for Reality", and Everybody is nice with Everybody, helping.
I am! affraid
Yeah! Very Happy Smile
I Truly Love this Atmosphere, More Like "out of real life competitions", You Know Well, Brooke!! flower
But I am not there for this, though it Feels Good, as You Know.
Ah, going to Make Good Job, You'll See!!
Smile flower Smile

flower (I SWEAR I Really Understood I Had to Go back home, I Swear this is Message I Understood. Scared, yeah, but I would had not gone, for some Nice, beneath NEVERS, Talking I Swear!!) flower

flower I Had to Say!! flower
flower flower

And here comes the Necessary, as for Everyday's Moment, Very Happy
Starting to Think about next month pictures with rings.
No matter what, no matter if here nobody many wills for Playing that day, I will Take Good Pictures and Send of it.
But not sure about look. Really good cut, short hair, but about beard. I Like to Wear, I Feel Comfortable with it on these days!
Well, I will listen to assistance advices! Smile Smile
Anyways, You'll Feel Truly Good after Watching!! Very Happy
Smile Laughing Smile
Smile flower Smile

I Really Must Do; it was Thought Thing since LONG Time ago, Truly!! flower
Smile Smile

flower I Love You for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile

THANK YOU FROM THE HEART FOR ATTENTION FROM EVERYTHING!!!! Specially some things of Love! cheers
flower Smile Smile Smile Smile flower
action smiley

ps: I am Thinking about You Now
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:47 pm

And then Making the "Emotional" Translation by Atmosphere of Music!
All I Took from You was Put There for Everybody who could Want, as Just Supperficial Emotion for Artistic/Business/Professional/Distance Situation; All that I Took from YOU in my young years that was supposed to be ONLY Supperficial Enjoyment as Healthy Normal Ways, All I Enjoyed to a Level that it's Impossible to be Expressed without Poetry and Art.
Need to Touch The Soul to Express The Deep of Everything in my Mind and my Heart.
I got to that place I thought I had to be truly ill for that, I Admit; but The Kind of Certainty that my tough, I Admit as tough as Razz (quite usual thing), my Mind Needed to Feel Safe Now I Have. Talking about Love.
And through it All, Emotions have Totally Overeached that original place, that I Do Not already need by now at all, Getting into Something so Beautiful. So Much that I can Only Compare to Gorgeous Immensity of The Universe, as Infinite and, some Philosophical way, ETERNAL.
And I Love You, I will Always Love You my Angel of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: still waiting for my today's last post, for some fun Nice time!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am

Good Sweetness, How are things Exclamation flower
Smile Smile

It's raining in the outside.
Feeling Well in the inside. Smile
Not Fireworks, but work. Smile
Going to keep FEEL low. Smile
Though I can not promise
I won't come in one second
to explode the emotional me,
right here and for real life flower
Smile Smile

It's been Real Beautiful All!
The Way and level I've Grown up since I came for the first time is AWESOME to me, it's True! So I am so Thankful, from egocentric point of view.
From The Loving, Feel Blessed for Experiences, Good and not so good that happened and that I Never thought they could.
I know this story is not very important, and that the world will be the same after this, but I'd like to know if someday it will be Remembered. Remembered as it has Truly and Real Been.
Selfish?
flower I think More about Romanticism Feelings Now, Good for All!! flower
love smiley love smiley

God Bless!
Going back to Real life in the morning, but Feeling THE COMUNICATION as Something so Good to me!!
I did not expect to be Embraced, not for the first time and for the last neither, Brooke. I Know where I am. I Never Did that thing; but Now You Know me, just Human Needing of a man, and more than my external side or "fighties", and I Have Talked to You!!
Just Want to STAY FRIENDS FOREVER!! flower
flower I will Love and Adore You for the Rest of my LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

How are things? Exclamation
Here some tired times, from class. I talked more than Venerable Professor today.
At first sight, not very happy about reactions about what I said. Now I See How I Truly Understood All. I Understand almost all by now.
But I Admit I Like to Separate poetry/art from other ways of thinking-feeling. I mean, knowing themselves so well, and Essences as Good, but Doing one or another thing I must do. Yes, I can only do one thing at the same time. affraid
"el problema de la comprensión y el recíproco entendimiento son las diferencias entre los árboles conceptuales y entre los planos del discurso. Una vez esto es bien conocido, y se acomodan las 'ententes' objeto de nuestro interés a lo común y a la flexibilidad inmanente derivada de la subjetividad en lo objetivo, que permanece siempre, es posible la mutua comprensión, desde el mutuo estudio libre de prejuicios de lo otro. No es fácil. A mayores niveles de abstracción, mayor dificultad de hallar esos espacios comunes, tanto por el nivel de profundidad del discurso en sí, como por el incremento exponencial de la PERSONALIZACIÓN de la Palabra"

I feel like I was some kind of "advenedizo" coming into almost everywhere.
Where do I Truly Belong?
I don't know.
I Belong to me, that's for sure. As other possiblities are so Big, as my Hopes are, I must end saying I Belong to all Human places.
Talking about the thinking and the making up of anything as creativity.
So, I keep on running.
Loving You is The Energy, like Sun Bringed by You to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 pm

All that I Love, so many things so Different, I Must See by Your Beautiful Hearted Eyes at once with mine!! Smile Smile
Have Great Day, All for You!! My Respect the first of All; my Love, the Eternal Bond!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Anything You may Want, it's YOURS!! flower
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:04 am

flower https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BK8y64oWD8 flower
flower Smile

Hello!!
Smile Smile

Minute 2:35 cheekey smiley Exclamation , SEXIEST thing ever in Life, Extraordinary, simply!!
flower So fortunate I'm at work! flower
Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, You're so Adorable to me, the COMPLETE Everything to my "part" waiting for woman's one for All of my Life!! flower
And I say this out of "machined" ways of cyclops "mind" of Mine!
Smile Very Happy Smile

flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Smile Good Sweetness to Adored of Mine!! Smile
flower flower

I've seen investigations about "Homo ERECTUS flower Very Happy Pekinensis"; Now Seriously this so Interesting!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, I've been writing Good things in couple of minutes 5 pages, by hand, (as Victory of modesty mind Rolling Eyes Smile ) about those things of mind and narrativity and reality and related to evolution and abstraction. All Related, one to other one.
On my own, I'll write Personal essay about it, and will Post.
As Thankfulness!
Well, Nobel Prizes are still far, but think this can be a Fortune, maybe from some years!
party smiley party smiley

What the.. who knows!
It does not worry me at all.
But I Think it can be good and I say. Honestly Hope some Original as Thinking. If not, at the very least I'll have made my mind working.
But Now Coming so cheers for Messages.
flower This was my MODEST Very Happy Embarassed Way to Express to You, my Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Nice things and Videos and All Everywhere in Brooke's World!
I Love You, and as a gift more, I will post my picture.
Very Happy Very Happy
No, it's not, but I'll Do.
This way I am Feeling about it, Tells me about me myself that FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE ARE SO REAL DEEP!! So Happy Sharing, God Bless!
flower I LOVE YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Today I had to go to the city, going by those places I used to go when I worked there, much younger. I Remembered All, and Remembered How Everything Had the Essence Parfume of YOU in Mind and Heart!! Wow!!
Smile flower hasi flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Thank You for Videos and All! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 am

flower Hello!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower

How are things?
Here is All CHANGED, I See All Infinite Colors in the sky and Everywhere I may look at.
It's like Something Brightest had beed pulled into my blood and it had even reached the deepest of the Soul, I am so Happy!! SO HAPPY AND cheekey smiley Razz Smile Exclamation
You're ADORABLE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And More Love Videos I'll Have to Watch later, Oh my God, How Much Beauty Today, it's Tremendous and Everything, MAGIC!!
I will not talk very much today, because it's The Beauty of You as PURE UPCOMING!
I am so TOUCHED AND EMOTIONED, IT'S LIKE YOU HAD TAKEN YEARS AND YEARS FROM ME! IT'S BEEN A BLESSING DAY, EXTRAORDINARY EMOTION, YOUR EXPRESSION AND YOUR SMILE, OH MY!!
flower You're my All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:05 pm

flower Hello and Goodness!! flower
flower flower

How are the things?
Here coming for the best momento of the Day as Relaxing time. Yeah, like We're alone TOGETHER.
flower Smile Just with Friends, it's already the same Smile flower
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

These computers here have known much better and faster days than this.
Smile Laughing Smile
Nothing on human, but it would help a littler faster as True commentary about right now.
I say because I don't want nobody may think I've been losing 3/4 of IQ or something, for the speed today.
Smile Smile

It's Good, because when I am with You I can Learn Everything without fear=Tension; and without Tension I Improve so Much More than when I am nervous or tensioned nerves.
Those Pictures, Adorable.
As I LIKE to Say, yes this sentence I LIKE so Much: as You're Adorable, I Love You!!
I even don't know it correct english grammar, but I Like!!
God Bless!! God Bless!
And now the Embarassed thing of Mine, You Know I had to say. Smile
Your skin looks so "eatable" and perfect in those new pictures, You Look Like a Candy, Kissable and Adorable, Visual and Perfect Translation from Wildest Dreams and Most Beautiful Desires to my eyes, directly Beyond Frontier of my imagination. cheekey smiley Exclamation Cool
You're The Reason that I Exist, the Meaning of my Existence, as Something True to be Lived through The Touching Breathe of Mother Earth and All Beings, Daughters and Sons, Sisters Brothers and All!
flower I Loved, I am Loving, I will Love and I Love: Like a Star @ heaven You!! flower
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Smile Good Sweetness and Tons of Kisses Smile
Smile Smile
flower action smiley

I do not have to go to yoga classes any more. These computers here are the best class for nerves of mine.
I've learning, forced but how Much! Smile Laughing Smile
flower All True!! flower
My Adored, Wishing Your Smile Stay Forever in Your Heart and as an Eternal Print never goes from You and Family and Friends and me and Everybody!!
flower This is How I Truly Feel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower I am happy because got the idea for first work have to present for assignature. I've got the theoric ways and argument lines that will be Good for the Global Work of Mine, my other One Wish that's One with You but Nothing without You!! flower
Going to have some rest for eyes and start studying now.
I take all chances through the day to fix glance as far as possible, for resting eyes. It Truly Works.
It's Also quite Dreamy and "interesting pose" too! tongue smiley
Have Great Day and ENJOY to THE TOP!!
flower I Love You, by Now and for Eternity this way but Better, I Love You so!!
flower
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
action smiley

ps: cheekey smiley Thank You so Much for All on these last Day, it's being like a Dream!! cheekey smiley
Smile party smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:41 am

flower Hello love smiley !! flower
flower flower

Just coming from a fast listening, here at work I can not watch many videos, as many as I'd Want; Listening to a very Beautiful Song Dedicated to You; it's Good and it's SO NICE!
flower flower flower action smiley

I Loved it, HUMAN BEAUTY, THIS IS HOW I DO HONESTLY FEEL ABOUT!
cheekey smiley love smiley And I Love You so!! love smiley cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

ps: where are You Looking to in this morning?
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm

MUCH PEACE!!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Smile flower Hello!! flower Smile
flower Smile flower

How are things?
Here so DIFFERENT me as love smiley -YOURS-, this is me with 11 years and whiter hair at same time.
Here I Come On and Up!!

It's so Good Everything as Emotions from Hearts and Getting Better Health from FRIENDS; me are becoming modest as a kid ( Suspect Laughing ), and this is The Soul's Invasion of Love Everywhere Here!!
flower Smile God Bless, AND PLEASE I DO FEEL PEACE ABOUT ALL! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, it's True All I say by letters as what I Feel for YOU in my Heart!!
It's True for All of my Life!!
THE PEACE, THE LOVE!!
Brooke, Have Greatest Day, I am Taking this Feeling Everywhere and All The Time as I Walk and as I Dream of You, and when Hold on Tight Together, Here Tonight and through the Light of All Blessing Days We've still got in the Horizon of Living!!
I Love You, my Adored, my Sweet Emotion, my Lady Heart and my Eveything, I Love You!!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:18 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile flower flower Smile

How are things? Smile
(title of this subject= Embarassed Exclamation -literal more than literary Smile - + cheekey smiley cheekey smiley = love smiley action smiley )

Had to come walking.
I think battery of car is "kput" wave Smile .
The other day I listened that Human Heart Holds, from 2 to 4 ms Influence, a Magnetic Field; maybe yesterday's night I was playing too Many Games of Intensity around!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Not going to Mother's house today, they will be OK; They Really are!
But, as much as physical distance for this kind of things do not matter very much, I Made Mother PROMISE on the Swearing I will Never Make Her Get NERVOUS because of my behaviour. I did! Rolling Eyes
And I could Make it because of SUCH SECURITY ON MY INNER PEACE, THAT MAKES ME TRULY ABLE TO KEEP MY PROMISE!
This is GOOD NEWS!
flower flower flower

THANK YOU EVERYBODY ALL FOR SO MUCH NICE EVERYTHING AND WORDS ALL THE WAYS TRULY MADE! God Bless!
flower

Brooke, PEACEFUL me even when car did not get engaged, even thinking wave till last possiblity as satellites "batterykillers" from upside space!
flower Just You Smile and HAPPY LAUGHS! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:26 pm

so Much in Love with You!!
love smiley love smiley

You're my Angel of Mine and Everything in my life!!
With You by my side, I Honestly Feel like I could Fly!!
All that I am is Yours, For Eternity!!
God only Know How I Truly Love You!!
And I Know You Love me too!!
This was a DAY in my Life!
I am Happy Tired, and I will Have such an Amazing Rest Tonight, while I Dream of You!!
Now You Know it's True, that All Good I may Do is Because and for You!!
Your Wishes are my Happiest Gift to Give!!
cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

flower action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:49 am

I'll Miss Donna Summer action smiley , Queen of Disco and Inspirational Persona.
Rest in Peace in Heaven. Heart is with Her, Her FAMILY and Her IMMORTAL MEMORY!
GOD BLESS!
flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:53 am

flower Brooke, I am so THANKFUL AND HAPPY! Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation flower
flower Smile Smile flower

Not even an "infinitesimal" joke, Innocence!
And as I don't know which pictures to post, and as I wanted to do, I am posting one poem.
Hope You like it.
Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Dedicated poem for Grier, Rowan and Brooke, my Angels

The many times called joy of living
became found treasure to my eyes
when I could see my angels of mine
dancing in their walk along the street.

First, youngest of Heaven’s Family,
told me She loves simplicity of colors
and that let clothes shine like flowers,
as she listens to the voice of her heart.
I Love her, She is my darling blue sky.

And going three years ago in time
I could find her sister’s love treasure,
creating together with the first one
a dream made and real in front of me.
I Love her, She is my pretty west wind.

And, at last, almost blinding my eyes,
I was lucky enough to see her coming,
the one whom I call my Endless Love,
my everything taking good care of all.

There’s nothing to say but Thank You,
thank God and also to my whole life,
You’re the real happiness and peace.
Forever, in my life.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:52 am

flower Hello!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
Here quite Good!!
I could say I've been training, but in fact I can only say I've been breathing.
Love!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Wow, yesterday, it was Marvellous to Feel inside that way, again but better.
I am still speechless for Pictures, but They are Much More than simple pictures to me.
I Love YOU!!!
flower
Brooke, oh Brooke, these ways are BLESSING, BLESSING AS REBIRTH OF MINE!
I Love You and All of You so!!
It's being TREMENDOUS Time Here!!
Never let us get stopped from it, because so much Love is like Miracle to me, and this is How I Feel, I NEED YOU very Much!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Brooke, Angel Adored,
love smiley love smiley

I Just Want You, and People Here whom I Truly Love, I Swear, to be HAPPY!
About those "breaking" moments.. Well, You Know I'm truly WILD, and just Need to Go to Wild Space of my own to Stay Fine, it's True!!
I Love You! From One to Infinite!
It's Being The Best Time, when I'm out of my Wild, in Life of Mine!
GOD BLESS YOU, TONS OF KISSES TO MY ANGELS, and EVERYBODY!
You are The Reason of All Possible inner Beauty of Mine!
You Know it!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Yes, because my face's does not need You at all!! ( Wink Smile )
Smile party smiley party smiley party smiley Smile
flower action smiley

psII: going to little new cat I have now, yes I'll tell. It's Blessing Help for The Not wild me of Mine!!
All Time of Mine is Yours, as I Think about You and for BEST for YOU!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next