Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My feelings!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:27 am

Poem of Love

En el sueño de tu piel,
cálida y etérea,
descansa entera mi pasión;
lo de hombre y tú, mujer,
arrancando el alba a la noche.
Y sueño.
Me pides un beso de amor,
y mis labios te acarician
con sutil devoción,
prendidos a ti en el fuego
como lava de sol que los une.
Y casi al instante te besan.
Es lo humano y lo divino,
corazón de león y de ángel
atenazando la vida,
sacralizando el momento.
Unión pura de tierra y cielo
que atraviesa nuestro ser.
No puedo parar sin morir,
sin dejar un solo espacio,
una sola parte de ti,
anhelante de deseo.
Mares de roces y susurros
en íntima locura,
desafiante sed
compartiendo la noche.
Y el tiempo no es nada,
sólo carne y espíritu
podrían existir ahora.
Unión ardiente, fuego,
danza de ritmo salvaje,
primigenia lanza de vida.
Es la tibia ternura, tu cuerpo,
el hogar y paz de mi alma.
Y en ti, vida mía, al fin, yo muero.
love smiley love smiley

PS: I have to admit it, at last. I'm really brave!! Uff! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:20 am

Thank You for trying to put my biobeats lower. It will work.
I do not know why I go so Burning. Maybe because, so differently as I felt when I came here today, the fact that is staying at work makes me feel, someway, like free.
If I am at the office, there are no dangers and bla, bla, bla...
I think psicologically it is for that.
This Endless Love that must be Platonic for circumstances, it is so Beautiful!!
I will learn to stay calm again.
That video "I'm not in your arms", somehow changed all again inside of me. Made me lose control.
I am going to catch control again.
No worries about that.
But One Amazing Thing has happened, MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN HEAVEN IN THE SKY TO ME:
YOU BELIEVE ME, YOU SEE HOW I LOVE YOU, AND YOU SEE I AM GOOD PERSON AND WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND I ALWAYS LOVED YOU, ALWAYS!!

Well, don't You think it is OK?!!
Wow, it's Fantastic!!
I Love You, going to catch my fireman suit, and put my passion on its place. Always Alive, but more Calm Here!!
love smiley action smiley cheekey smiley But I Made, I Made my Dreams come True!! cheekey smiley action smiley love smiley
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Feel OK!! Good Day!! You and me!!
Thank You!!
Beyond sea and made on stone, my Love for YOU Brooke!! Smile Smile
You're Here!!
I'd like to Stay All of the Time with You!!
Our Souls are, Sure, True!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
That Photo of You I talked about, made my Day so Bright! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: As soon as webs for posting images are ready, I will start doing it too. Love, Intense, and Calm I will write with them!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Feelings of Love, Pure!! I am Yours, in Peace!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:52 pm

I've been really busy today at work. Will be until Tuesday, but will come!!
How Beautiful, that photo I've seen today!! You Look Adorable and so Beautiful!!
Brooke, All possible good I am doing, furture, comes from Your Inspiration: I take it and try to use this gift as well as I can!! flower
You're Adorable, I Love You!! I Love You!! I will post photos to Express my true emotions and confidence!! I Believe in Love!! And in Good too!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I Will Never ask for anything, even neither to Destiny! I am Yours!! Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:15 pm

And Passion You Make me Feel, is not a wolf's I Swear, it is Made in Heaven, as You!!
I Love You, and the Air that I Breathe calls Your name in my ear Everytime I say "Oh, Brooke, how I Love You, my Lady, the Angel in my Life". Love You till Heaven and the Sky, Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Hola, Hola and Hola, Pretty Lovely Brooke!

It's All very Good, and I am so Grateful for Everything!!
Never worry about me, my Faith on myself, my Strenght for the Inspiration that comes from You and my Feelings for You!! I Swear!!
This is nothing in common with suffering or punishment, this is Love, that Finally came to See the Light!!
I do not ask for anything but Your Safety and Happiness, and Your FEELING COMPLETELY, ABSOLUTELY AND MAGICALLY WELL AND HAPPY ABOUT ME!!
This last One thing I DESPERATELY NEED FROM YOU!!
With this in my Heart, I Feel I Can Do Anything, Everything for Good!!
Your Support is Clear, and I do not Need anything else to know, to Feel, this way of Magic!!
I am Feeling some kind of Confidence I had lost, not in me since long time ago, since someway I let You going from the surface of my Heart (but never from the Center of it), that Day when I was 22!!
I Forgot, Totally that Day; I've Finally been Able to Give Sense to Everything!!
In our Lifes, when We can Do that Part, so Important, We Have made One of the Most Important Goals We'll Ever Achieve as Free People!
I Made it, my Adored and Beloved Brooke, I Made it!!
Now, Future Seem so Bright!!
I know there are things I have to Clear up, like some Family problems here (my Sister Marga!) that I am Sure I will Do!!
Your Help, Your Help is in my Hands, I Feel it, I Reached the Final Sky!! I am not walking on it, I am Flying Free over its Blue, Pure, and Bright Light!!
If there's anything else I Need, I don't know which One could be now, excepting Love Increasing and Increasing this way along the whole timing it contains, Forever like this!!
I Love You, and I know You Love too!! Life Plan is so Well Written to me now!!
Always Yours, Surrendered by the Freedom and the Love We'll Always Share!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Hola, Beautiful Lady!!

How are things!
Yes, I've really changed for Good.
Brooke, with shoes 1'80 m, if I let my neck go to its top! Smile love Smile
From 180 cm to 180 º (Pi/2, or almost) changed direction! Wink Wink
I Swear!
To me, to Stay Strong for All the Love, and try to Make things Easier for Everybody, and to Share Always an Smile, is so MEANINGULF, HONORING, DIGNITY!
And I know, sure, how You think and Feel about it, the same like me!!
Don't ask me why, but I could Feel You from the very first time, even long before knowing about Your Amazing and Unique Life!
I Love You, my Adored, I Love You!!
Whenever You may Need Anything for Good, Here I am!!
First, there's Your own Living to me!!
Going to Work today, and Have good time; wish You the Best and Peace and Love and Happiness and Inspiration for Your Impressive Tasks!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:02 am

Hola!! flower

I am very excited, thinking about the fact Brooke will be in Cannes.
It's Near, I will touch the air more concentrate than ever, looking for her smile on it!!
All the Love, and All the Peace!!
Your Existence is my Way to Dreams and Hope and Inspiration!! I Love You, We Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:32 am

Yes, the FACT You are goint to Stay so next to me, now We talk using kms because "cms" is still not fitting, by now wave action smiley Smile Smile
After some funny craziness, Brooke, How much Happy it makes to me!!
Pure Hope, Breathing it!!
It's like Touching All of new again!!
I do not forget Your Princeton Speech, Please, I Want to See and to Listen All!! Please!
You are SUPERB for those things; You catch the bull and takes Inspiration to Highest Tops, it's Your Honesty and Your Talent put together, those who make this MAGIC TIME!
Very Seriously (as much as Crazy; no! Smile ), You use to Impress me when You Do those things You Do!!
You are going to be very near, so phisically close. It may seem with not importance, but under surface of rational thinking, there's something I can not easily explain that makes jump as a boy when I Dream about You!!
Thank You, and Everybody!
LOVE YOU, Love You so much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:32 pm

It's about Time,

I Love You!!
Just trying to make things right, am I doing now?
Surely, I've never done anything in my life using so much effort from my Heart and my Mind, Never!! Always wanting to be Kind and Funny to You!!
To me, You Deserve Everything!! I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Hola, estimada i preciosa meva!!
Smile Smile

( the wave Wink Smile Smile is talking in my idiome)

Atès que vostè és un àngel que ha baixat volant del cel, i que mereix qualsevol cosa que aquesta persona humana, o sigui jo mateix, el seu Servidor fins la fi dels temps i més enllà, considera un Honor i un Privilegi poder dedicar tots els seus esforços i les seves relativament bones aptituds (l'actitud, com ja sabem, es troba en un nivell de Voluntat Màxima d'Amor Absolut per vostè) a Expressar-li el seu Amor Etern, de la millor manera que els seus sabers li permetin!!
vostè em resulta tan Preciosa i Màgica que no puc fer una altra cosa!! T'ESTIM, MOLT, FINS AL CEL BLAU I PLE DE LA TEVA LLUM DE TENDRESA I AMOR PUR I LLIURE, PER SEMPRE I MÉS!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:38 am

Hello again, my Adored!!

I will Marry You, We are Married as Living Dream on Earth!!
That's what We are to me!!
And in this land, any land, I know We'll Touch again, and Talk so Close and Friendly for a while, I Know it, I can Feel it from Your Beautiful and Beloved Eyes!!
You are my Everything, my Eternal Salvation and my Infinite Love, there's nothing without You and the Entire Universe with You!!
If You are by my side, I Swear for the most Sacred I am Feeling Well and Happy!!
All I Need, All I Need from You, is Your Happiness (Strong and Forever) and Your Peace, Eternal Love Bonds, Endless Feeling between Us, You and me as One!
I Love You, I Adore You, on my knee, Totally Yours while I'm Breathing now in Your Eyes!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:02 am

Hello for a moment Smile Smile

My Feelings: those You Have when Contacted and Touched Heaven!!
I Love You, I Love You so much, my Living Angel!! Your Skin is the Name of Beauty, and I Love Your Soul!! Eternal Love's Bond, Pure I can See so Easy!! I'll Hold You Tight, if You let me, for the rest of my life!! I will Do All those good things, I Swear!!

PS: Thank You Everybody too, from Brooke and me! Smile love love smiley flower action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:54 am

Brooke, my most Beloved,

I am trying to bring All Hope I Feel, and Good Emotions I Truly Feel too!!
I Love You, I Love You, I do not ask for anything else, it's Good like this!!
Want to See You again, in person, I Need before last good-bye to this world, and I KNOW We'll meet again, So Friendly and Honestly! I am sure about it!
You are the Dream of my life, and I can Feel Good, Here, Everywhere!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm

It's just that when I think about Your possible pain, I Feel fire and let myself burn in flames, and I can not see anything else then.
For that I came back.

And also, I Admit I could not admit that kind of defeat about Hope.
For You, for me, and for Family and Friends too!
I would Dance any kind of thing in the middle of hell, if necessary. Wink Smile flower
Well, when one find sense for life, after a lifetime searching for it, do not use to let it go so easy.
I will fight for that Meaning, Love's Meaning!

I Love You, I Love You!!
Big Hug, Tons of Love Kisses to my Brooke, my Adored!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:33 am

Good morning, my Adored Brooke!!

It's a sunny day, and the sky is blue, everything's good!! Smile Smile

I remembered those things, even those kisses, and get Jealous, and Felt so alone!!
It was not about You like to tell me Pretty boy, it does not matter very much to me because in fact I know I am. Very Happy Laughing Well, on these days, when I look at me in the mirror I am returning to tell myself: "Però que ho som de guapo". Yes, yes, I can not help it, when I see that Beauty. Even a moustache could fit it. cat Wink Wink
Smile Smile flower

I Love You very much, I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:07 am

Kidding Again, but so Real, I Adore You!! So Happy for You Exist in my Life, and We Love this Way, Innocent and Pure, and so Much Passion inside!!
I will Always Adore You, my Angel of Love, my Lady for Eternity!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:21 am

Feelings of Love for You, All for You because my Eternal Love, my Angel in simple words and in Real and Easy Living, Deserves Everything, Anything!!
I Love You, and I Adore You, and I am Yours, and I know You are mine too, in Heaven!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:48 pm

Hello, Good Evening!

Completely Amazed for those Morticia Looks, and those Gentle Ways, so well mixed with that Brooke Humor, Terrific to See and to Listen!
Morticia's All, Beyond Expectations! cheekey smiley wave Twisted Evil Wink action smiley
Smile Smile flower

Adorably Sexy Brooke, Impossible to Repeat, One as You!
Had to come this evening, to See those Beauties Again, how Kind and how Sexy! And I can only read until here, You know with the kids... Now I am Responsible!

- Suspect affraid
- Yes I am
- It's santa 's hasi
- Well, but it is
- party smiley party smiley

Brooke, I Love You, I Love You!!
You Touch my Soul, You Touch my Heart and my All!!
So Free, You are The Love!
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:33 am

Hola, Bon Dia, Reina de l'Eternitat!

Even Greetings have to be Great today!
Those new pics cheekey smiley Exclamation ... Will Need time to See All, with calm, and much more to recover myself from the Emotion!!
Thank You, for so much Beauty! Laughing Smile Smile

Brooke, truly said, You Look Extraordinary! So much Extraordinary!
As soon as I find some pictures to copy, I will post!
I Love You!!
I Love You and Adore You, my Angel, Sweetnees!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:41 pm

I have to register wireimage, but posted photos because They are Too Beautiful!
We are One, my Craziness wave Smile Smile I can Separate from Reason and let this last one Work very and Really OK! I Love You, my Sweet Brooke, I Love You so much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Going to Slowly Breathe, Slow Today!
What a Day, this Brooke's Day, inside of my Feelings, wow Exclamation Terrific Exclamation
Gonna be OK!
I just let Feelings Go Up. The Truth is that I had no chance!! Smile Smile Thank You For the Love I Feel, Brooke my Love, Thank You for so much Sensitivity and Friendship from Everybody, and for Your Love! We are One, and I will Love You beyond Time Forever; Thank You for Existing, You're so Beautiful when Your Soul Shines that way... It's so Touching and Emotional!! Too much BEAUTY, All Together in You!! I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile flower
action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:38 am

Oh, Brooke, if You're reading this...
Yesterday was so tough in the evening, and turn on better in the night!
You Blinded eyes and Made Flames with my Feelings for You!!
Welcome to Europe! This thing can put my nervous and excitation over the roof to the spring moon!!
I Love You, I Love You; You are an Angel, a Perfect Angel of Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Hola!! flower

I modestly and honestly think Amfar is a very Good thing!
And to Remember and Honor Elizabeth Taylor for her Work, in every way along the living, is a so Beautiful thing too!
Thank You Everybody in the name of Everybody!
love love smiley Smile action smiley flower

And Brooke, my most Beloved since I can Remember, and this is True, You are so Amazing Person, Honest and Strong! I Admire You very Much, Believe!
I can only Love You, the best way I really can, it's all I can do, after All, past living to the Bright Future; as long as We Feel Honest and Free to Create it with the Heart and the Soul, For All, Children and All People who Deserve a Better World, Always by Love and PEACE!!
love love smiley flower

I Promise You I will try to TRULY STAY MORE CALM, but sometimes it is difficult. Also, I think it is Good, someway. Because that way You can See what You've Always Meant to me!!
But I Promised will Come with the Heart in Peace, and I Swear that's the way it will be!!
Well, it's just that I am afraid about my legs! geek
Smile Smile flower

Will come tomorrow, as always, to See more Beauties, like Rachel Ray Show and more Beautiful Gifts, Thank You!
Today it was a so Bright Day, to See those People Talking about Important things, the most Important, and Being True!
flower action smiley

flower My Sweet Brookie, my Lady Brooke, I Love You, I Honestly Love You, Free and with Peace, that's my Truth!! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My feelings!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next