Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly communicating!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Hi Razz geek Smile

The Wise Exercise Video Section (Really Good! cheers ) Was Beautiful as Ever (my Goodness, Brooke!), But It Was a little discordinated, The sound...
Well, Here we are used to be this way... NO Problem; Too Much Complicated All The things. I Understand cheekey smiley action smiley Smile
Anyway, The Kind Gentleness Felt Good. Heartfelt and Funny at once! cheers
The Tenderness and The Beauty Energized me so Well! I NEEDED It! Thank You Very Much, from the True Heart.
I have been developing The texts Well, anyway. Professionally, Focused and Playful (on these days anything Good that is Playful is a Blessing Place, and we have to search for this kind of ones). Its The 107 epigraph, but I Swear numbering its Nothing personal, by The words in neither. True!
Anyway, Hope You may Like It, Brooke. As Everybody too, though i Know its Impossible to be likes by All. Its Normal.
I think and Feel that Brooke (and more People Razz ) like me, as my work too. And Its so Heavenly Blessing.
I have also exercised Much for The last days, but yesterday and today Im Taking easy. Blood tension and body Need some active pauses, and to Exercise hard while You get Involved with Much hard Deep thinking... Too Much demanding, if All at 200% for everyday.
I LOVE You, Brooke! Very!
Hoping to Keep Forever on Touch with You, No Matter if sometimes we are a little discordinated Friends. I LOVE You since I Remember!
Much Goodness, Heart, Peace and Health Everywhere!
And a kissed Hug for You, LOVE!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 10:03 am

Hi Razz

some of the youtube videos are playing tough.
Well, I think it's all too much descontextualized, and synthetized for a too monopolistic point of view on a Life; such a Bright One, I have to say too.
I didnt know that to Try to Befriend Brooke Shields could get me in danger of going to jail, as the Good Bill Boggs says on a part of the video. After all I have been going through, and for where I am, I know that was not just a joke.
But I am Not blaming Brooke for it. True. I may have some inner rebellion moments, about what I think and feel as a Tremendous Injustice, but I Know it's Not her real fault.
I Love Her, and She's so Sexy; but All I'm projecting about Her for the Real Life is to get the chance to be a nice friend of her. That's True, I Swear.
I was coming from a tough life too, and suddenly, at a moment of my life when I thought I had get some stability and some enough deep perspective on life, when I did find a public place where I could share things about my feelings (Never knew, I really tried to find a way many years ago, You Know!), it seemed like the heaven doors were getting opened for me... And the rest is history, the story of a childish obsession and some added darkness, pulled by so many people getting involved, probably for deffending her from me, from a real missunderstanding on me.
There was darkness in my psyche, for the life experiences, and this will Always be with me. And it's Important I dont forget these things, but it's even more important to know they are NOT constructing my life, cause I am the One Making it, cause I'm a Smart, Educated, Strong and Free Human Being. And Everybody Else can do the same thing.
I dont want to come much usually for all the things I have just commented. It's Not ignoring Brooke, it's just Not ignoring all the things happened and that will probably be still happening if I come to play. As an asperger with some traumas (they were not healed by the behaviour undercover towards me, but the opposite; without my Investigations, and without my Family... oh, oh... it would have been a really bad depression for me), my reactions are very usually out of place (to the averaged social point of view), when I get too excited for something, and I can't get a Calming Talked and kissed hug (support); and this is Who I am.
I Care for Brooke as a Person, Not just as an Idol. She's a Sexiest Woman, at her 55 years old; but I'm NOT thinking about it as the main thing, as I NEVER did before. Please, read my first candid posts and poems, if You want to confirm it.
I Love Brooke. Always.
Today, from the Easy Interiorizing of Her Familiar Life and of Mine too, I am pretty Sure I could talk to Her Politely and Gently about those Movies, Shows, Modelling... Princeton... All the things, Friendly and Positive.
But well, the Life goes on. She Never Expressed anything Directly to me as a Non anonymous Person; and, for All the things related to this post, I Understand it. I Truly Understand Her. It's Normal. And also Probably Wise thing to do too.
You Can Always Count with my Support, Brooke. Always!
Not for Idolatry, but for Human Admiration, Love and Friendship. Everybody Does Need Good Role Models, Love and Friends!
Ah, and I think my Philosophy is on a really good way. I'll be honest: the only reason I can assume as rational for the public ignoring of it is the stuff happened around my posts for all these years, cause it's so helpy stuff. So helpy and good. I am Honest about it, True; for this the loosing of my humbleness now is just the poor surface of my real feelings.
But well, the history is full of stories of great makers who were ignored for long time, in many cases, even after her passing away... When the People cant/dont get you into some orthodox and well known label, you are in trouble, usually. At the public recognizing stuff too. It's so Very Normal, though I'm not only worried about me, cause the direction the whole world is taking... I think it's all to much disconnected and, for this, too many things get ignored, which make us unaware of the serious matters, specially the losing of hope and sense.
Well, going back to the task.
Hearted Greetings for the Better!
and a Very Heartfelt kiss&hug for Brooke, whom I Truly Love for Life, and after Life Smile cheekey smiley action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2020 1:17 am

Hi cheekey smiley Smile Razz

These Pictures from last days... So Beautiful, Heartfelt.
Everything's Dream, and The Shining and Bright Eyes...
An Speechless Hug, as You Make me Feel I can fly All across The Sky, like Superman, in Paradise.
My own words are disturbing me; It means Much Feelings; You're Perfect, The Life
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 12:08 am

Hello! cheekey smiley Razz cheers

Those Eyes of Mine, with sunglasses... Brooke You are so Beautiful!
The work-out of today is so Good, as Usual; The lower back is Key for The standing Up of All of The body.  I Always Learn with these Classes  cheers
Now "Diálogos con la ciencia" Im Listening; and with It and Everywhere Always You are in my Heart, Brooke.
LOVE so Very Dreamy but Real!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower

Last edited by david on Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 10:26 am

Hello, Good morning!

Brooke those Videos on Stretching are so Good, contribution to Health of All Listeners. It's key.
My biggest mistake on these exercises (Really!) is my lack of patience, to get not just the thirty seconds for each position, but even the twenty (some other Professionals I did hear talking about 20-30, but I think, on this interval, the longer the better). But You pulled and Inspired me, guys, to be more diligent and patient at it.
Brooke, You so Smart, and You are Looking Perfect, light from Heaven (sorry, that's a Good nickname for You Razz ).
The Gentle, Responsible and Kind Feelings I have for You are not contradictory to the Romantic Ones. Truly!
Hugs and kisses, an infinite number of them for You, Love.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 1:15 pm

Hello, good morning Razz

How Very Beautiful, Cute and Lovely Pictures on Instagram, Brooke! cheers cheekey smiley Razz
My little Sister sent them to me this morning.  Can You believe that before seeing the Pictures (She did not specifically talk about the images) I was talking to her today about transcedent facts from my childhood and youth... Shocked
About how important is to help the young People to learn to know themselves, and to improve themselves the way they want, and to help others for the same, and... all the values.
When I did that iq test one night when I was feeling "competitive", getting concentrated for this reason (I did NEVER use to get concentrated on things of thinking, excepting for some rare times; the Poems for Brooke and the Moved Philosophy Did Help a lot for it, may be too much wave Laughing Smile ), and had that really good result, the psychiatrist just said "oh, it's Ok".  But this Good Doctor (He is!) should had told me this was quantitetively (You know I'm not believing in iq test as measures of "everything" of the "totality" of the Mind) not very normal, and that this is having some real consequences for the person who is there, in terms of perspectives for life, ways of doing, feeling... He did not.
And the same for the aspergerian side of mine.  The ineptitude of mine for social relationships.  I should have been diagnosed and told the fact it was not just I'm shy Person.  Cause this would have SOLVED so many things of my theorical and practical psycology for the living, Self-Knowing for Developing yourself in the World.
I admit I told her other things.  The calm goodness of my father when we were working with the truck (he was not jealous, confident; this is the reason; I think somehow it helped her).  The day when he left me inside of the vehicle for delivering something to a store (really kind, helping for my rest), and I was alone staring at a Lady doing things to protect some parts of her anathomy from the sun rays, and how repeatedly she did get to do this action, when She could see I was looking wave ... And how this was the most "animalistic" day in my life, in terms of NON violent Sexuality (I talked about it here and to Vero, I Remember well, and I cant understand how I did dare to do it; well, the too intense love infatuation my conscience was going under did really reduce very much my social perception of things; and it's been the first time I talked about it to my Family, normal, respectful and mature terms).  And how this genre attraction had not the necessarily appropriated ways on the social life for me, for the asperger...
The Philosophy is Important for Integrating all these things and their corresponding Disciplines, and for other things.
I think the ones who may read my last texts will find some historical improvements on them.  Humble terms, Important.
Also, wanted to claim for more recognizing for two Movies, "Bright Star" on John Keats, and "Copying Beethoven" on... geek And for "Endless Love" too.
And I am Praying for the World is going to be Able Soon to Finish the virus.  Hoping Good Vaccines Fast.
And I'm Praying for the Health of Everybody. And the Calm, the Peace and the Prosperity.
And I'm sending my Truly Hearted Condolences to All the People who could lose some Beloved One. Rest in Peace in the Heaven!
About Politics.  Biden and Harris are a Saving Team, Great.  In Spain, we Need a better balanced equation on values and pragmaticity, to be able to get Everybody Together and Involved on the Recovering of All, as in Everywhere.  The World and its Leaders should be able to do the same, for Saving Us All and the Planet.
And well, that was all.
I'm so Glad, Amazed and Energized for those Pictures, Brooke.  Much Heart, Loving and Friendly Hug!  
Great Job for the Magazine, Iconic.  Really!
They are All Adorable (Specially the One with Your Daughter Rowan), and I Love You! cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheers
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Hello Smile

This New Video is so Good! Advices on lower back and neck tension care, specially, are Perfect.
As usual, so Great! Thanks for Sharing!
And All. Made me so Very, Very Happy to See and to Know!
Much Blessing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 10:49 am

Hello, good morning Smile

these "ages integrating" Videos are so Really Nice; and Brooke is Shining as Bright&Lovely&Nice as Always in them All!
And these Gentlement and Artists, Dough Henning and Tom Bosley are so Great, Really. I knew Mr. Bosley, from some of his TV Work, and I can say I Truly find his Characters so Representative, on Kindness, Gentleness and Decency; a Classic. I did not know Mr. Henning as much, but He really looks and Works so Fine too.
I think I'm also working well on the philosophy task, responsibly. Some key fundaments I'm developing and expressing I think. Reasonably.
But well, I did not come to talk about me (I guess my actual work is know by now cheers ), but to share the best possible Energy. For everything; and also to keep facing Right, Responsibly and Strong the virus; till getting the Good vaccine.
Unity is so Key to reduce as much as possible the damages, in terms of Public Health and in terms of Economy.
Well, see later. Hearted Greetings!
And a Very Gentle, Loving and Friendly Hug to Brooke! action smiley cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 8:54 pm

Hello Smile

This New Picture... Warm Hug with a Friend on an arid and Beautiful Landcape!   Loving Friendship, Confidence; I Loved to See It, made me Remember (saving All distances between) of a Picture with my Grandma and me; and I think my Sister really Liked It specially  cheers
And All The four Videos from that Magic Show... Really Magical!  Took me to my own childhood and youth, so Kindly and Inspirational, as Always.
Perfect Always to me!
I LOVE You, Brooke, Hugs on The Sky!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 12:13 am

Even though my belly is cracking for The injustice, Im saying Good-bye.
Its Not just The fear from being killed or jailed, its my Family losing me.
Publically Im DEAD since Much long time ago.  And any Word Im saying is a True danger about those two chances I see again getting closer and Closer on my horizon.
Im retiring All my political opinions shared. My apologies for sharing opinions.  I dont Know what I could be thinking about... This is The same world that saw my birth, and I havent changed so Much... Mathematics.
 Nobody Will ever lend me a hand in my life before stalkers and haters (even The Ones taking any benefit from me, for Hate).  Its All a waste of time.  TOTALLY.  To my opinion its All Lost; and the only think I can do is to stand tall till Everything's ended.  No more philosophy Im writing.  Its Too Dangerous, as I said.  Freedom is just a pale dream.
I dont trust in anybody.  Reasons in my Life History for this decission, Very Reasonably, are like galaxies at size.
Against Nobody I am.  Just Going to live my life, trying to get The most ready possible for each day for what I see its probably coming.
I dont want to die, but its too Much for too long. I dont think about hurting anybody, and Im Not throwing a simple threat now; but if i have to die, Ill die as a man.
Praying to God The world, my Family and I are Going to be able to See many more years, Much Better than these last ones. Now I Know its All I can Do about It.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 2:04 pm

Sorry me.  I know I'm not keeping my word now, but as long as I cant, as Ever, talk directly to Her; just Wanted to say something, as long as it's unfortunetely (cause I did NOT want to complicate her Life, NEVER!) the Person who's most involved with my posts Razz action smiley Crying or Very sad Smile, and cause it's True that I Have Loved Her since the 1985 [before at Cinema with a Friend (male, but we both werent involved on hands playing, I Swear Razz geek Smile ; it's Not a bad thing study ; it's just this time we did not do get to do it geek ), I did Watch  cheekey smiley  "Bonita" or "Tilt", but I did not fall in Love, I just thought oh, look at that Bright&Talented young Lady, her Husband will Always be a so Fortunate man].
It's for the case what I do or say may disturb her or make her feel not well.  This is finally the wave coming to my mind.  And if...
Brooke, You're... Wow.  Extraordinary.  I think I'll never be understood (talking now just to what's related to who I am and the why I am me), but if You ever wanted to talk or to meet me, I'll be so Charmed and I'll Feel so Blessed for it.
Here's Your Eternal Friend.  
But I Have to say good-bye to this place, cause the things are not working by keeping the same ways, and I can't work either.  Need something more, Calm and a better Sense of Freedom to Trust; and if I cant get it, then I Have to stand stronger by myself.  Too much for too long, and too much missunderstanding on me.
But, in any case, whatever the role or responsability of yours could be, to what's related to the things happened to me for the last years; I'll Always be Your Friend.
And to what's related to ALL others, I'm NOT hating.  True!
I Love You, Brooke, my Heart.
God Bless the Families!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Hello Smile

it's just that, as very usual, when I think about the balance between benefits/bad effects of never more coming here... I think that if I'm not coming anymore, I'm making more bad than good.
Exceptional appearances. Once a week.
If the're Brooke News before, I'll Wait till the corresponding day for the "corresponding" geek but brainy cheering. Discipline. Respect. Calm.
Now, right after writing the late/last word, Xisca just called me to inform me that She had just fallen on the floor; "fortunetely" on her knees (very damaged, really, for traumas and for years).
I am VERY MUCH TRAUMATISED for these calls, from Her and my Mom. My Goodness. Thanks God She's OK, though very painful. We'll have to get Better Organized for the Homeworks, and She Should Really Be More Careful, according to Her situation. I Love Her. As I Love All the People of my Family.
Well, I think I can go back to the post line now.
Uff Shocked I'm too sensitive for some things.
Well, I have worked well. I am finishing the essay, "Horizontes del Logos" will be its title, as You Know. And I have started on hand (I'll be sharing) another one, for more easy explanation of key philostuff. It will be good, for improving myself and for "resting" from the late essay. After finishing, I'll start editing it. Once, only. Good enough, to my opinion.
Much Goodness, Respect, Wisdom, Peace and Prosperity.
And, Brooke, You Are Like Part of my Family; and I Love You so VERY MUCH. My Very Romantic, and Platonic, Love.
Ah, and I'm Truly Waiting for the Catch&Go Gym Session, it's Great!
A Gently Kissed Hug, Brooke!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 2:35 pm

Hello, good morning! Smile

First of all, attending to the special circumstances of the present times, I Wanted to Express my Condolences to Chadwick Boseman Family and Friends.  Much Love.  My Goodness.  Rest in Peace in the Heaven.
And, well, according to the responsible agreement, this post is also cause I'm coming moderately and once a week.
Loved to See those Beautiful Pictures on the Boat, Brooke cheekey smiley action smiley Razz
We Have to Go on, with Sense, Hope and Goodness; and All these things of You, as this New Video on "Timeless" Collection for the Fall (and yes, I can also be called, on my maternal idiome, as the "foll" or the extremely and smartly " wave " - geek Razz hasi ) Do Inspire Much!
I can say I think I have worked very well for some philoconcepts.  I have been working hard for the weekend (Xisca told me I'm lazy, just yesterday  geek ; but to be able to write those difficult things well, you need time to rest and to reflect).
I'm already sure You will like it.
Much Hearted Greetings, Best Wishing!
And a kiss&hug to the Beautiful Love of "mine", Brooke! action smiley Embarassed cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2020 11:16 pm

You didnt like The late post, "forum".  Why?  It Was pain and respect.  And a silly valve, by partial truth, to help The people...
Im paid Shocked
The real Intention for breaking me (i had not to have orfidal, but The Spy&stalk of neighb..., at work, airplanes...; Now my stomach is hurting, and I think The hate wont stop till i get a cáncer, "úlcera", infart...; Today in The market: a lady pomping Up The butt for minutes right before me while i Was with Xisca, and after different guys doing same but Looking to me bad in The face; The other a psycologist car before my House... The organized and hating mass dont Know about compassion and Much less about kindness, respect, wisdom...and The authorities...Shocked  ) is Very Proved.  Scient terms, even.
I just read "Socrat Deffense" by Plato.  Read It.  Nothing Will move you, mass.
Well, time to forget all philosophical responsabilities.  For 25 centuries, beyond make-ups and surface, nothing changed.
I can assume It.
Why so Much nonsense, ignorance and hate?  Why? Im a thinker...
You may kill me by your psycological poison enduring decades; but you wont get to ever own The truth, as my Soul neither.
I Wont understand you, Never; but its OK.  
You see The world going, and you are still focused on Very organized torturing and breaking of a good and wise (and much suffering) man Who just wanted to help, and that was The BEST qualitative source for that, if we talk about little things that a little individual can do Shocked
Im waiting Calm for All The harm you are now preparing for me.
Till The day I die Smile
And, as Socrat, Im just telling you The truth, but you Will Never get me lost in life, as Much as Im not wishing you bad.  Not at All.  True, I Swear.
Well, its true you dont want anything from me.  Nothing, I see, as long as you have been trying for decades, Very focusedly and by not claiming about any necessary efforts to do for It Shocked  to destroy All i work for. And this Will Never change.
Good-night.  Nothing bad Im wishing.  Just God Blessing!
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 12:18 am

How Beautiful Pictures, Brooke. Much LOVE for Always!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 11:58 am

Hello, good morning Razz

how are the things going.
Here not so badly, as dealing with all the stuff going on, and with real hopes for it's getting better soon, everywhere!
I have been thinking well, on politics (moderately, respectfully, self-consistentely and brainy). Politics are so very important, so necessary (even though not more than the same People, whom politics do should serve -now, taking the chance for saying it's not true I do think all in politics are lies).
I think I'll have to edit for a couple of times the essay. Probably, I'll print it on paper, with "doble" space between the lines, to be able to write well all the needed corrections and improvements of the text. It's too important stuff I think Smile
I wont be sleeping at it, but I'm taking a little more time (by now, I'm not on big hurries for editorial pressures geek Laughing Smile no, really, the pressure is from myself, as long as I know it's known). Now I'm close to finish the first version, but not yet, needing a couple more of weeks I think.
I am not watching "The seventh floor" Movie by now. Cause it's affecting me, the argument, cause of some events in real life.
And I did not watch that TV Episode were Brooke plays the role of a goddess, cause it was too sexy and beautiful, and I was Mad for the lack of real life hugging, which was childish, surrealistic and obsessing stuff. When I have a moment, I'll watch this cheekey smiley study Smile
And well, that was all for today.
Waiting for the gym sessions of the week, Brooke cheers study cheekey smiley
Hearted Greetings!
And a kiss&hug to Brooke, Love Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Hello, Hi Smile

How Beautiful, Bright and Adorable Brooke Videos! cheekey smiley
This Actual One, on Working Efforts for the Family on "Life Insurance"... So Very Touching.
Much Responsible Woman, Brooke has Always been, since She was a kid, I think. I did also Love very much the part on the Dialoguing!
Priceless, to have known a Person like Her, and to see how Beautifully down to earth She is cheekey smiley Shocked cheers
And the Movie "Freaked"... Well Embarassed I did See All Brooke Moments in the Movie, but not All of the Movie... I'll Watch it when I get some time long enough for it, which is difficult I admit. Aesthetical preferences are different to logical reason, it's quite usually more about the person and its time, rather than about the quality itself (for drama, comedy and so). I think.
About the thinking of mine, I can say I'm developing it quite well. Hard working.
Much Hearted Greetings!
And a very Gentle Loving kiss&hug to Brooke
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 12:35 am

Hello Razz

How Very Beautiful Pictures and Videos!
Brooke, You're Looking so Stunning, Cute and Beautiful cheekey smiley action smiley tongue smiley
Movie on Netflix, thats Great News! I Will be waiting cheers
Much Hearted Greetings. Goodness on Earth. God Bless.
cheers And a Very Loving Kiss&hug to Brooke cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 9:40 am

Hello Razz

could not watch all of the Video Gym, cause I'm at work, but it's so Nice (even though I had to wait for days to see it, as long as it's in the Instagram since the 10th at least I know by my Sister, who sent me a Picture of it Mad geek Smile ).
It's so Very Nice to hear about those News!
Romantic Comedy Movie in Scotland!!! Wow, that's sounding so Beautiful Adventure, for Life and for Art! I'll be Waiting to Watch!
And I dont think You have to worry much about your Girls, Brooke. They Look so Mature, I'm Sure They are dealing quite well with all. These young People Do Know.
Look at this, the other day, the older of mine (well, not mine, but They are Family too!), who is just 10 years old, took care of Herself and of her Sister for almost All of the day, even for preparing their meal, and for all the things.
With their Father and the Rest of the Family, and with Your Virtual Touch... More than just fine.
And if not, dont worry for anything; cause Here I am, like an Aladdin genius who's getting out of the lamp to get things well placed Smile Razz tongue smiley
I think and feel You're so Lovely Brooke, Adorable and Beautiful. Too Much Heart Touching Person.
And I Love You action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Hearted Greetings, Goodness and Peace Everywhere. Blessings!
And a Hugged kiss for You, Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 11:21 am

I'm sorry, I thought I was wanted to keep on working, that somehow I had gained some human respect, as a human being and as a thinker, and that we were on some good though not perfect direction.
I was mistaken, I just have seen, confirming other kind of things.
I'm sorry. No worries.
I'm broken my the middle, since long time agon, though lately it's been increased. My aptitudes and my wishes for helping the People, and the continued hate and ignoring by the most of them. it's breaking a Person by the middle of it's own principles.
I think I'll survive before your attacks, though for some times I'd like to get dead by an ictus or a heart attack, to confront you with the history (cause legal terms I know since long time ago that I have NOTHING to do for myself).
But it's not worth thing. The big part of these around me that want to break my human image, next to my heart and my mind, will have to see it all, and someday I'll talk about all that has been done to me, in a book.
It's OK. Just history, though I admit that the most probable is that I get buried for all of the history, like if I was the most anonymous being. it's obvious, the intentions towards me; I'm a not interesting at all person.
No Brooke, No Society, No Profession, No History, No Prestige, No Respect, No Calm for the Living...
It's OK. It's NOT new at all to me.
I'm going, and we all win. Im getting back again to concentrate my inner force to face the big hypocresy and the stalking, and you win at destroying my public and history image so that my ideas can be invalidated.
Peace.
God Bless the Families! My References.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 9:54 pm

Beautiful Emmys, and even more The today (that Video talking with flowers behind... already 18 years Loving fire in eyes). She is a Goddess, and a Very Brightly Self-made Person.
Im very sorry for The ways The things of me have Gone, as some words I said cause of this. Sorry.
God Bless The Families!

PD: So Tremendous Tour, specially Pogacar and Roglic! Come on!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello!!! cheekey smiley

How Extraordinary, Talented and Heavenly New Pictures!
Thank You so Much for Sharing!
All my LOVE, Admiration and Kindness to Brooke, whom I Really Like so!
I think The Life is Going to Give US Health and Luck enough to Respectfully, Calm and Gently Meet again!
Memories, Present and Families on Mind.
I LOVE Brooke!

PS: Im working quite Well.
Much Health, Inspiration and Strenght against The virus.
My thoughts and prayers are with All The Families.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 9:20 am

Hello, Good morning! Razz

That Great Vogue Cover on the Instagram. One of the Tops of the Beauty on any Cover, to my opinion.
And these News about the New Movie are just Tremendous! Wink Razz Smile
Great Cast, Nice and Much "Workable" Argument (good for giving space to the Acting skills on this new type of character -emotional flexibility and flowing of progressive expressivity -on a well marked cool process-, on the face and on the body movements, mixed with the required intensity of the "conflictive"/Romantic moments; are key, to my very humble and unexpert opinion), and so Very Beautiful Spaces! And it's a Christmas Movie... Wow! Really cheers cheekey smiley Smile
Wishing Tons of Good Luck, Health, Peace and Inspiration!
As to Everybody!
And a kiss&Hug to the Very Lovely Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2020 5:35 pm

Hi, good evening Razz

Brooke is quite Closer in terms of physical distance for some weeks; I mean, Respectfully, same Moon... cheers
Very Beautiful, as Much as Lovely New Videos of Her. Really. Thank You so!
Bout me I can say have been working Much and Well, on philoSophie too Smile Razz Cool
Much Wisdom, Care, Health, LOVE, Inspiration and Peace.
And a Much Loving Kiss&Hug to The Lovely Brooke! Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 7:17 pm

Hello Razz Smile cheekey smiley

How Very Nice and Beautiful New Picture, Brooke!   How Lovely!
I could also see some really Bright Videos!
Much Inspirational All.
Good, Hearted and Kind Greetings!
And a Very Loving, Gentle and Friendly Kiss to Brooke!
flower cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly communicating!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: