Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendly communicating!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 7:21 pm

david wrote:
Hello Razz Smile cheekey smiley

How Very Nice and Beautiful New Picture, Brooke!   How Lovely!
I could also see some really Bright Videos!
Much Inspirational All.
Good, Hearted and Kind Greetings!
And a Very Loving, Gentle and Friendly Kiss to Brooke!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2020 9:12 pm

Only to express my Very hearted Condolences to Chrissy Teigen and John Legend.  Rest in Peace little Angel Jack in The Heaven.
So unfortunate tragedy this is happening, but when You get to see and to feel the Direct Living reactions from the Mom...
My Best Thoughts with All The People Who Lost a  Beloved One.  
God Bless The Families!

PS: Beautiful Job on Instagram by Brooke (See in Heaven; thats for Sure I think  cheers  Smile  Razz ; though Much long after this moment  Smile ; I Cant go there, for many Reasons, but The Families are The First among them All; Wishing so Much Goodness, LOVE and Peace for Life!), and by other Celebrities, to Help for a Peaceful, Inspirational and Well Reflective Allegation against racism.
Im also working for some better Sense in this World, from my own little chances. I dont think Im ever getting recognized and respected for It, during The time of my life here on Earth, but it Feels so Good, to be able to use my brain and my heart (innate skills, and for this with no Much value) for something as good as my Philosophy, I have to Admit (as I have to Admit, about this, that Id love to be able to Make It less complicated, and more direct and easy Idea ; Im doing All I can; and this is, Moral terms of The individual Person me, The Truly valuable thing; beyond the philosophical quality, which is just a result, potentially good to be used as a good sense, its True, I think, but its just a result).
And Much Strenght to Dr. Jesús Candela and to Everybody at this type of fight.  Hearted Focusement! hasi
Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 1:17 pm

Hi, good morning Razz

Tremendous Spa Pictures! cheekey smiley hasi cheers
Unevitably, I LOVE Brooke so tongue smiley
Very Inspirational; She's a Beauty, and so Bright and Lovely that's Impossible to stay angry with Her.  So Adorable.  Thank You!
Ready on The good work I am.  Already finished The actual book.  Only Need to develope a couple of things more.  For 150 points... Smile
Much Strenght, LOVE, Health, Peace, Goodness and Prosperity.
Wishing Good True.  The fact Im still Not Understood, specially I mean my aspergerian condition (neurologic problema, genetical and Not just a psycologic characteristic; Im Always on Campaign for The Autist People, so missunderstood, when its just as a Person on wheeled chair, with The correspondent adaptions, obviously).
I think Ill Try somehow again, The book publishing.  I Cant lose anything for It, and we All change...
No Big problema my Asperger for a book presentation where I could feel Im Respected, I mean, Gentle treating and Honest interest on my explanation.  
Asperger is hándicap in terms of difficulties for automatic integration of All external inputs, which is something physically related to brain, nerves, ears...
From this, too simplistic terms, we go to phisiological and non just psycological problems with some type of noises, The lack of social abilities or The even hurting Need for Truth.  Among other things.
Im Not having any "alfa" macho wishes on anything, but some continued and Non Fair behaviours (felt quite worse for my condition) are really hard to handle, as Much as unjustified and Unuseful.
Anyway, on a Fair level of treating and un contexts of truth and True Respect, Im able to work quite Well.  I think I could even teach, if I had my moments for The Necessary Energy recovering (Much psycological Energy, we Need in well opened social contexts; though for some continued time, and with fine circumstances, we can work really Well).
Well, Going back to my daily obligations (Im at It, also now  tongue smiley ).
Hearted Greetings!
A Very Hearted, Gentle and Loving Kiss&Hug to Brooke!
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 11:36 pm

I Understand, what Im still and forever considered as, since 2006.  An Ill and dangerous stalker, I must be considered as, at The Very least.
Its OK.  No chances for any improvement in my Life.  You Know.
Moral terms, its Not affecting me that much; Jesus and other Historic People had The same type of neverending hate and missunderstanding.  No comparing myself to them, but I Know Well what I mean.
And though I made some mistakes, I Paid for them a lot more than I deserved.  At The other side of The things, All I Know I have done and shared...
Well, as long as I LOVE It, and as long as its my Duty, Ill keep my philoworking on.  No books, no recognizing... Nothing.  Its OK, You go.  No problem.
Much Goodness, Health, LOVE, Peace and Prosperity.
Good-bye.  Now I see I Was mistaken when I came, thinking I had found something, and that I Was making something Beautiful, special...
God, Who is Logic Reason, Ethical Joy and LOVE (at least!); is in other places, Not in this social sharing.  Though I dont think its hell neither.  Its just what It is, a modern version of hystoric types we All Know Well.
Fortunetely, now I Know.
God Bless! action smiley Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 10:01 pm

Hello!

This is NOT an agressive or nonsensitive post at all.
Im NOT angry with Brooke. True! I Will Always Love Her. And, Who Knows, may be some day She thinks about It All and comes to visit to me. DONT worry.
But I Know that, according to my circumstances, I have to Go (too Much stress, and too Much suspicious Im doing bad by coming -which is meaning more Tons of stress geek ). That is All.
Im NOT hating anybody. Take care.
The Very BEST!
Good-bye, Honestly.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2020 10:18 am

Hello, Good morning,

it's been a pretty long time since the last post.
The lack of certainty about the good or the bad thing that my posting was, on these times, was the reason for me to stop doing it.
Now I clearly see I was wrong when I came so bounce on the 2006.  It was a really childish mood.
Brooke, I'm really apologizing for the silly things.  And I understand the bad answers and other things that sometimes I have got for them.  
I will Always be your Fan.  I'll be Following.  And, even though only virtual and only relatively physical for twice, I think the Memory of You, after all these years, beside the Movies and All, will be so Bright to me, in my Heart Forever.
Good-bye to this Nice place.
Much Love, Brooke! action smiley

PS: And Congratulations, Beautiful, for this Legend Award! cheers cheers cheers  So Much Deserved; All the Fame, Prizes and Love; All! cheekey smiley
As long as this is a temporary Good-bye (I am already sure by now that someday I'll be able to shake hands again with Brooke; quite warm, friendly and tight ways; though this is Only depending on her Previous Expressive Agreement, that's for Sure cause...), and as long as I'm not going to be the "too loudy" fan never more (I'm going to be Her Fan for Always, but very anonymously ways, Kindly Calm and far away from any kind of egotic and socially visible exhibitions cheekey smiley ), and as long any one of my texts are ever going to talk about Her (for a matter of Respect, Freedom and Vital Spaces); I think I have to Participate in the Party for Celebrating Her Award, from this Forum Fan position, for the last time (as I said, if She ever came to talk to me, I'd be so Happy, and Respectful, for it!; I Swear love smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ; but She has Her Family and Her Life, and I have to Respect it, Always!).
This is for You, Girl, Hope You somehow may enjoy it. These are some of the most Important Songs of my Life that I wanted to Dedicate to You on this Very Special Day.

Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSG_CUsubfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SiVqiH5saE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRMxYfuzX20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q56tCh4BmfY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREbGmb44tI
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:53 am

Hi, good morning,

I'm sorry cause I lost too much my sense of humor.  Too much stress, really.  Really (memories from the long past, on personal decissions about not having kids of my own, and on my very instinctive fears from it -causing very real pain, cause on those times, with some living memories so fresh in my brain, my blood line seemed to not exactly be the best in the world, ehem...; today I'm feeling much better at it, among other things by assuming gens dynamics can bring very variable results from the origins, and that things were not so horrible, in fact-; and memories on finally assuming my asperger; and on confirming the world is not the paradise (only by instance: the Lovely Brooke would not be getting down a cloud to kiss me and to save me  Embarassed  Smile  Razz ; I'm talking about things/feelings from many, many years ago; though now I don't mean those events are happening tomorrow Laughing  Wink  Smile ); and on that it's so specially difficult to deal with this world, to an autist like me; etc.  And well, memories and news on the actuality...
I dont think that our politicians are bad.  As its happening in all professions, there are different types.  We all should/can still improve very much, but this is mainly a matter of Culture (from the assuming human nature, and the human societies, cant be angelic, obviously), and not a matter of removing in a second all the politicians in the world (well, I'm not talking about Extreme cases, like Hitler or Stalin, by instance).  It's all needing time, and much working together for going with sense for it.
To my opinion, I can specifically say that the ones in our beatiful islands are not bad at all.  Honestly, by instance, I Appreciate Francina.  It's True.  She's nice and bright.
And there're more good and honest ones.
We all have to help them, and they should let us help them.  We are Together in these specially difficult times; We are All neading each other.  Come on!
Best wishes.

I can also say that I have done some extraordinary advances on my studies (well, it's more about connecting things I knew, making one sense) on logics, mathematics and reason.  And I'll be able to go further than this, I'm sure (it was "just" some additional pavimenting, from the late work, to/for going on and on, till some "moving" horizon I can almost see from the distance, prospecting non so difficulty my future intelectual achievements).  And to express it all, or almost, and for going even beyond these concepts; I think I'll be able to use the key different ways: logic-language, logic-mathematics and conceptual language (all have many things in common; but, by instance, it's necessary to define better the line between formal logics and mathematics, as between them and conceptual language).
Things came easy to my brain, yesterday on the mid-day.  And I had not worked for all the weekend on it, tired and on bad mood as I was.
Someday I'll share it all (have to read some specific books on logics, though not so many -but they are not exactly easy to read superfast...-, and I have to write well my texts after the first versions, probably done on hand).  Any other thing would be too silly and stupid, even for one like me (one who is not so rarely doing this kind of things I mean  Laughing ).
I'm not working to save or to Change the world. I just think I have to share, for free or not, in any case, some of my goals, when they are well expressed (for "lógica difusa", "fuzzy" logics too; and on physics, and here I dont know which way I'm getting: if only adapt scientist methode to the nature of the logics and of the reality, or if also get to do my own investigations on theorical physics, trying to follow Newton, Einstein, Hawking...).
And, well, I have on mind all those other studies and essays... Uff. Please, taking easy, cause... And, for more, as I said, I'm not changing the world.
From some basic knowing on the deep sociological and psicological structures of the societies and of the people, I'm never making specific "Big New proposals" (to be used someday in the future for revolutions for going to new forms of the old solutions, or even for much worse solutions?, no, of course!; it's all needing its time and its own timings). In any case, I'll just write some elementary sense, tools to be used for good, if they are wanted, obviously (these tools should mainly be historic adaptations of the Aristotle's project, less or more). Though, I dont think I have time for do all I'd like to do, in only one life geek but scratch it's true.

I'm not coming very usually here to make posts, for the reasons I said some other days, but I thought I had to say all this today.
I'm Always Loving Brooke, Forever.  Very Much.  For Always in my Heart.
Who knows, may be some day we can meet again.  Friendly me would be so Happy, if She ever decided to talk to me.  But if it's not happening, it will be OK the same; cause sometimes the Feelings dont need the exact words to be said.
All, from my True Respect to the Families.
Best Wishes for Everybody!
Well, see later on time.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:28 am

Hi, good evening!

I didnt know if to come again or not today.  For not repeating myself so much.  Its not for a very important thing, but I have at least 3 important reasons for completing my late post.
The less important is my ego.  The other ones are The truth value by itself, and The moral sense on it.
My almost pulsionated fear from getting a young woman pregnant on those years did not pull me away from some "usual" sexual relationships, with People not emotionally related to me and without interests for posible serious coupling.  In fact, Those "anormal" circumstances only happened with one Person, for The comented reasons (conscious and inconscious), though this did not evitate sexual behaviours with this Person that were not meaning pregnancy risks.
It was not a problem on The Person (true, if she reads It) or on my normal excitement and phisiology, but on my almost instinctive rejection to The immediately coming idea of having biológical descendents; for reasons I said.
I was not a Saint, as I said in The past here or on The phone (i did not lie); though The excesses only came after some years after that experience.
When It started, I was on a bad time, since my 22 as I said; but The circumstances came....
To become conscious of my self-made (now I see Its a mistake, but not then, still dealing with very fresh memorias of what i want to call just as not vey fine parenthood, at some side of it) "condemn", and, even more importantly,  to have to directly face very serious suspect on myself of being something "weird-authistic" (Very Painful, then, and till just very recent times) were aditions to The other reasons I took with me to The relationship.
This feeling of being something... Disconnected from The society, existential ways, in terms of sense for a Life... had been affecting me since i can remember before (being very little kid); but after that moment, and in crescendo for Next years, The feeling, (and after the losing of that romántic dream with Person Brooke -Sorry me, Please), became a pain source, disturbing (and this brought lack of self-steem to me; which, put together with All The Rest, also caused some other stupid behaviours, never agressive, from me -again, Sorry).
Well, Asperger is called a syndrom, with no cure; but Its not so bad to me today.  I do Accept myself quité well.  I like The way I am.

Also, wanted to add that my opinions have always been honest here.  If i say something as true, Its cause I think It is.  After so Many years, had You ever seen me talking well about a Person Who was my Boss?  
Today I had not a simple grane of pressure for doing It.  And i did not do It for any personal advantage; It was The truth to say, and a truth that i thought could help to get some institutional sense in The People (i know my words are not very importante, and that some may not understand this kind of honesty: if You do It, It can only be for personal interests; but Its a duty, It was The Moment, today).  Institutional sense doesnt mean saying yes All the time, but realistic, conscious and educated dialogue and mutual (and reflective too) criticism (this education, as on any other science field, never ends); for The building of some básic, democrátic, necessary and functional agreements.
Im not becoming a polítical agency, and Im not getting inside of a party; but im a citizen in any case.  Just trying to help and to be true.

And, for finishing.  That video... "Why Hollywood hates....".  I dont think and feel Its true.  Hollywood can Make mistakes, as us All, in terms of business, but that's All i think.

Enough.  Oh my, what a piece of... I am, talking too much for too long.   But I had to say It All.

Best wishing.  Good night.  God Bless.
A kiss&Hug to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Hi, good morning,

I have come only for a minute to share a little on my investigations, specifically, bibliography.
I am getting Well focused in logics, and I'm leaving for a while the mathematics.  
At once, I'm rationalizing the number of issues of logics I'm treating.  I'm leaving, probably, the "hipótesis del continuo" for another book (probably the next one, on "Revisión epistemológica y matemática", a little series I'd like to start and to finish the best possible).
I have asked for three more little books to the UIB Library, as I'm giving back the mathematics books (by now).
I'm saying the books I'm reading, more than anything, for just in case somebody could think for sure (from some expert and professional advice) I need any other specific one.  I am quite sure my conclusions are getting the abstractive range that's enough to include the problems I'm treating, but I have to mention and study the "keyest" books that exist before me, classic ones.  My perspective is enough cause I understand Godel, Russell... And I understand how to explain why they get their conclusions, an why this are good theores that are not affecting too much the ontoepistemic, transcendental and logical-symbolical objectivity of human reason in the world (I have to explain better the specific symbolism of the formal logics, which is real, but not getting the whole range of symbolism of human reason), a reason which limits have much in common with Godel and Russell results, but not exactly, or not only, on the ways they explain.
Well, these are the books (I'm calling them in the same order I'm reading it -this specific order is not casual at all):

- Introducción a la lógica formal, A.Deaño (i have to finish this -after the finding I talked about, I had a phase when I needed to systematize and re-create my own concepts)

- Sobre proposiciones formalment indecidibles de los Principia mathematica y sistemas afines, K.Godel

- El teorema de Godel, E.Nagel y J.R.Newman (I'm reading this at the same time I'm reading the late one by Godel)

- Teoría axiomática de conjuntos, J. Mosterín

- Un cálculo deductivo para la lógica de segundo orden, J. Mosterín

- Introducción a la lógica borrosa, E. Trillas y otros

- Obras completas, K. Godel

That was all,  They are not too long books, excepting the last one, which is a a little more than 400 pages.
The three ones I'm getting soon (though after quarantene) are thin but good books I think (from collection "Cuadernos teorema"):

- ¿Puede pensar una máquina?, M.Turing

- Las paradojas de la lógica, E.W.Beth

- Entrañamiento semántico y derivabilidad formal, E.W.Beth

The reading ordering of these 3 ones in the context of all books is still to be determined.  Though, probably I'll put the two first at least in some point before the last ones of the global order.
Well, as I was shown the Video by Professor Trillas, if Experts think I'm forgetting something too important; I'll be very thankful if I'm told, on any losing.  Anyway, I think I'm quite "armed", intellectually (for the demostrative explanation I want to develope), by these I shared.
After this book, where I'm connecting Godel and Russell, and the deep reasons of their results, to the whole context of my philosopohy; as much as explaining the correspondences and the "deepest" possible fundaments of it all; I'll get probably into "hipótesis del continuo" (Godel's book has a couple of works on it, and I have a book that in one of its chapters studies the problem), "números transfinitos" (from my new results, this would probably be the point where I'd leave the first book; they are very important, though they need an ontoepistemic rational treating) and also probably "el teorema/enunciado de las paralelas" (this one has also been quite worked by me on these last weeks).
After it, I'll probably get focused in the deepest possible fundaments of the scientis methode (I remember I shared the main points of it).
After, I'll have to think if I get into Physics (Biology is Tremendous, and it's Needing Many Bright People More, and Investments, for Investigating illnesses, effects of the global warming on species and so; thy are probably even more important than Physics, specially today; but I think that these ones are the paradigm of what I Love the most, in terms of Science Investigation and Thinking in actiong=finding the best inspiration=finding my best possible results; and, also, they are the classic paradigm of Science...); or what else I'm doing, like editing the "first version" books I have written for the last couple of years, or getting into a more "classic essay" (type: Montaigne) style made for global reflections (evolution theory -I shared that I have new conclusions, I remember-, art and so).
This last type it's Important, among other things to prove it's possible to get and education enough good to apply an still useful and valid common sense, for any sources of the living; even though: the specialization of the actual system of knowledge, the formal results from Godel and so, and the mess you can get from a global reading of the history of philosophy if you dont get a deeper vision on human reason.  This way, the sense will still be a possible goal for anybody, and then, the sense will still be possible for our societies, and then, our societies will still be possible.

Best Wishes from the Heart.
A kiss&hug to the Very Lovely, Extremely Beautiful and Adorably Bright Person who is Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 2:51 pm

Hi, good morning,

first of all much "health and strenght", and, using a traditional word, "molt seny" (traducing, less or more: responsability and wisdom).  For Everybody!
Many vaccines good, the fastest possible.  That's Key.
Goodness.
I'm working the best I can, and I think I'm on a really good way.  I have explained the Hempel paradox in logics.  Yeah!  
In the great Prof. Deaño book it was exposed after an example he used.  I critizised this example for making sense, and after it I found the paradox, which I solved too.  It's all more and more specifically expressed and connected to my previous conclusions.  My understanding of things keeps growing up as long as I keep solving the new problems I find on my reading.
I'll write on the computer all these things when I write this next book.  When I start it, I think I'll be on a quite better status of knowledge than now, after all these lectures and consequent reflections.
This new cut of Rocky IV I have to watch for sure.  It's a sort of translation of the spirit of Homer to the time of the media art, to my opinion.  The fact the events, its results, as the moral, sociological and political perspectives on them are, also, different does not erase the type of epicity Sly reaches and is goign to reach on his Film.  It's the quality of the epicity exposed on different expressive ways what I'm relating, not any other kind of perspective on both master pieces.
To like Rocky, or Homer (much more brutal this last one), does not mean to like fighting or being a violent person, I think.  I agree the watchig of violence gets reproduced in the brain by empathy mechanisms of the brain (mirror neurones), and I agree it's affecting while and after you see it, but to an emotionally well balanced and mature person, this should not be a problem, on the stream of in-puts our brain and neurological system keeps receiving along the day, the month...  Specially if the art piece gives you a chance to think about it, as about yourself and about human nature or sociological and ethical dynamics along History; and of course if you also do it...
Obviously, if one person gets pulled or decides to watch only a type of piece of art, this person will be more deeply influenced by the subjective and objective substance of it, but this is happening in all human cognitive processes.
A big hug to Rocky! love smiley
Best Wishing from the Heart!  Please take care and stay well and healthy!  God Bless! love smiley
And a Heartfelt kiss&hug to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 1:16 pm

Hi, good morning,

though I can't watch all the minutes of all the Videos posted today, I have assured myself some of them were at least with "1" Like. Goodness! Smile
I came to say that the specific critics on Godel, Russell, Hempel (at least, and cause they're all so connected, in terms of my fundamental analysis at least) I am leaving for a next essay (by now, I have projected three ones on the collection "Revisión epistemológica y matemática").
I have almost completed the summary for a first one, which would be introductory and more generalistic, justifying the arguments I'm applying later on Godel and so (may be for this separation, it's very possible the comments on Cantor and parallels "theoreme", and maybe some more, will be together with Godel, Russell...; this way, it would be a relationship between both books in terms of General to Specific; Good!; but I'll have to see on time).
Humbleness is Fundamental to any thinker; though we all need and inspiration and to find the ways that fit the most possible to us at the differents moments and spaces of our lifes. This would be Wittgenstein's Tractatus.
The natural effort I'm making for concentratin my thoughts on this type of argument will help me and will help others to understand the theories. Cause the purely mathematic demonstrations on matemathics themselves are not just incomplete in terms of sense (objectivity itself, I'm talking about), they do also leave the reader with a very partial vision of things (it's obvious, from the objectivity expressed to the sense on mind of the reader). And, at once, the too long argumentations, specially on these days (but in all days), are getting the same type of sensation on the mind of the reader, though for other reasons (first, for too schematic; second, for too difficulty in connecting at once, by functional memory, "all" the sense contained on a too long text).
I know I have to try to avoid being too sententious or absolute, but I do also have to be clear and assertive enough.
Obviously, I'm writing and I'm reading at once, for the next months. I'm also "fighting" to be calm enough to do all the things with the timing and with the time they all need. I'm not in a hurry, though I'm not sleepy on it; well known meaning, this is.
I am synthezising all the things I said before in a self-consistent scheme (though I'm always needing the structural and human help of the reader, by applying his/her cognitive empathy); and I'm adding some new things, specially about the nature of the mathematical axiomes, among other things on logics. I'm very illlusioned for this type of task, to write and to explain things well on those ways.
And well, that was all for today.
Much Health, Tons of it! Sense and Goodness!
Very Loving, Gentle and Friendly Salute to Brooke Smile
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 2:43 am

Well i think i was very mistaken. Its so stupid from me, after All done to me For all these years (obviiusly, The concepts on me are The worst posible that come To my mind; any other possibility is unreal), to think im going somewhere... My textos...
It must be global, The hate on me.
In fact, nothing else can explain.
From this point, Its idiot to share anything (now im sure im considered guilty For violence in streets; and im just speechless For It; according to opinions on me, and to some things going on today...).
I think Its also hated my posting here. For almost infinite nunber of reasons.
I just can say i Accept It. In fact, practic terms, i Love to write on Hand.
I think here in my country im not exactly The most favorite citizen;. So i have to take a qualified kind of care. I dont want to live For Many years more, but as long as i am having responsabilities.... My Family Needs me.
If The world hates me, I think anybody could see what i have to do.
Brooke never cared For me; but Its OK, why was she going to do It! And The same about All others. In a world where The value if each Life is only measured by pure material possessions, what i was thinking about.
Its OK. Normal.
Nothing too Big.
Life goes on.
Good bye. Best Wishing from The Heart True.
Ill live For my people, day by day.
Dont worry, i wont Make Any difference. True.
I know what i need to do: going away from any try For bringing any difference. Its so unwanted.
And after All, Living in society means to Accept others preferences. I think The way to show It to me was really bad, but Who said Its a fair world.
Also, im retiring any possible insults i could have said;. The last i need Its more problems.
I know a relatively Calm Living is not at my reach;. Cause my infamous prestige means a bad price, and i am handling It. Im concentrated on handling It For more years. And i can do It.
I dont think The world has Many chances to be improved, but now I see how any possible Responsability from me is gone. The rival was too enormeous to me; i never had a chance. At least, my conscience on It can be Calm.
My prayers Will always be For Goodness.
Good bye
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 12:54 am

Good night,

Only came to express The best wishing, which Is not much useful (icon tongue out) but really important, necessary.
And to express Love to The Always Beautiful, Darling, Lovely, Cute and Nice Brooke. For Always. A virtual hug, by gentle kiss.
Im not coming frequently at All, cause its understood as agression for me, which Is getting me eyes wide opened, but when i think of The conceptions on me, its more understadable.
Its OK.
Just CAME to wishing Well to The world as also very gently and friendly to The Heavenky Brooke.
Ill be OK. Today made very good philoimprove;. Im not sharing whats It for not Making what i think its felt as agressive macho me, like just moved by dominative and self-flatter.issues (this world, so usually Lost to extremes; for genre, for race, nations...almost everything;. Keep The Hope Alive). I just said for sharing good news with Brooke and Everybody kind, fair and intelligent.
Im writing All on Hand, but i still have tons if work to finish It.
I dont think its helping stuff (nobody is appreciating): i think it will just mean more problems to me if i share; i dont mind to be forgotten by history.
I "adore". Hahaha to find this Deep sense; its good to me just by itself. Nothing else.
We All can improve (i Always think of Rocky when i day this). That is Great.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 11:56 am

Hello, hi Razz

I did not come to talk about my books or thoughts (in fact Im putting together, and in an integratively self-consistent way  wave : logics, mathematics and philosophy, actually -i cant evitate it at any time geek Laughing Smile ).
Obviously, neither for any kind of talk about me.
I've been so hardly punched by these news, Brooke.
And the story of my family with these kind of accidents... It's not exactly helping me now, not at all (it's a psycological
trauma, to me).  
But it may help me to share something nice.
You're a natural fighter, and those body and mind health experts are tremendous.  As your family and friends.
I'm one of them, truly.
It's important to keep fighting, but the same or even more important are the necessary pauses to bring into the recovery training.  For this, the patience, the calm, the good spirits, the supportive help and the inner streght are key.  But nothing of it is new to you, as long as you are a very, very, very long terms career survivor.  I mean, you know well (better than me, and than most of us) what you have to do.  So, just do it.
For my little grain of sand, I'm sharing some nice music, just in case these songs could be a little inspirational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLyNxJLgJYk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptk_1Dc2iPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKiTgW8BBDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96aAx0kxVSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvlUh5L2MrM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vv-BfVoq4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqdm4RX8hr0

I Love You
Smile  flower  love smiley  flower  Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2021 11:44 am

Hi, good morning, how are things! Smile

Hope Brooke's getting better, day by day. I'm sure.
As always, wishing much health, love and wisdom everywhere!
I knew of this song today, by the genius Bon Jovi, it's tremendous, beautiful:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k13X9c1d_cI
Dedicating.

The sense of family is fundamental. And, one of its best sides is that you can take it free for you (and for others, of course) from any places where you feel there is true love (a coach, or a friend and so).
About me (always...) I can say that the continued and less or more organized trying for making me go through "remembrances" and "re-buildings" of this concept-feeling has been really exhausting. I have to say, moral terms, that I'm thankful for it, but the privacy of the intimacy of a person is key to keep his/her dignity alive. Please, remember this. Even the tutelary or prisoner regims (always legitimized by the law and the constitution, on very restrictive conditions about its own limits against the natural human rights) do have to respect this fundamental principle of the human life, as the fundamental human right this is.
Any help on it, or for a calm living and working, I'm thanking to anybody for sure.
God Bless. Goodness.

For talking al little more about me, as a fundamentally free choice about what I decide to take to the public exposition, I can humbly say geek that I am making some quite good progress on this new work about philosophy, mathematics and logics. I read this great book by professors Trillas, Alsina and Terricabras (phonetic coincidences, non real life one, are not intentional, in any case -remember the video, please), and it really helped to me to clear some key lines on this really complex subject.
I can also add that when I said I'm following the big model Wittgenstein is in his Tractatus, I have to say that I'm not following it as a kid who wants to play basketball like Lebron or Michael or any other great player; I just used the note as a clear explanation of what I'm trying.
But, obviously, I dont want to be so "ex post" when I write the text, I mean, as just a line of logic conclusions that the reader have to conceptually weave as a whole meaning. I'm really going to be synthetic, but I'm trying to baste a little more the different ideas, among themselves all, as much as I can.

And well, that was all. Greetings and the very best wishing!
And a much loving kiss&hug to the very beautiful Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi, good morning Smile

I see there's a very deep focusing in posting good and glamorous videos Wink .  Good job!
A heartfelt salute to Brooke, who is for sure working well for the best recovering!
As much as the same best wishes to the world!
I did just read the first chapter from the great book "Teoría axiomática de conjuntos", by Jesús Mosterín.  
And cause it's so well synthetized, and cause I am too much of the "sabiondo" kind geek (the truth is that I have been working very much since I remember), I cant stop myself from start writing first version of new essay "El significado de las paradojas matemáticas.  Naturaleza de lo matemático en el contexto no reducido del conocimiento".
I am starting by explaining the "paradoxes" of Russell (idol), as much as the "Burali-Forti's", and the "Cantor´s" later (Cantor is a new idol to me; thanks to his enormeous work, among other ones´of course, I will not be playing the piano as Will Hunting (you're a "sabiondo", Will!  wave  but you are really cool  Smile  -not as much as me, though  geek ), but I will be singing....  geek ), and Godel (idol) after it, at least.  After, I'll explain keys of nature of mathematics as much as of logics ("fuzzy logics" and so).
A bigger essay on epistemology, Tractatus type in terms of globality of the horizon of the investigation, will be done later (complementing, more than essencially editing, the previous ones from me).  Now I do really need to fix these subjects.
And dont worry, cause I know I have to stay the calmest possible, my "fuzzy" brains  geek .  To know Godel or Cantor stories do really help me to be well fixed on the remembering of it, among other things of course.  The real world is important and fundamental to be recognized as what it is and what it means (including yourself and others, self-reference and projected self-references, from my "asperger's with not such a big personality transtorn but a little deceived but energized and hopeful and caring"), and I do really do t.  In fact, all these studies are related to the global philosophy, as I've proved and as I will be proving better and clearer terms.
I do have to find the intellectual calm to read all of the Mosterín book, as much as the other ones by Godel and some other great ones.  I'll be doing both things.
Stress is never good, when it's too long terms continued. So, taking care, please.
And well, by the best wishing for everybody from the heart. Moral, Existential and Religious Principle.
And a very loving, friendly and touching kiss&hug to the Lovely Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2021 10:39 am

Hi, good morning Smile

how beautiful, healthy and energized Brooke is looking on this last ET video.  Wow cheekey smiley I really love her.  So true.
By permission, I'd like to share some ideas on the proactive behaviours cause I think it's important matter.
Today it's so much valued the concept "do it, and do it as fast and free as you can, and then go to another thing"; and this is another thing to notice.  I mean, to be proactive is very important, as much as to be assertive person; but not much less than to be tolerant and reflexive, among other things.
I think there're real psycological differences (the age... when you're 20 it is different to your 50's...),and also historic and cultural ones at the conceptions on these things.  And well, the important thing is to feel OK about what you're doing, on different sides: practical, sentimental, ethic-moral...
The rational-critical point of view, at some deep leves upon the different sides of the living, to take a while to think a little better about the things... it is important for three reasons at least:

1) When you're under contexts of uncertainty.  There're no perfect equations for this.  It's not about being a pure naive, like a feather that is every time thrown by the wind; but also it is not as if you were in that good movie, western, when the guy says something like: if you did see him, then he's not an Apache (with all of my respect to this ethnic and cultural community).
In these situations, as in all situations (cause they all do come with uncertainty to us, as it's well known; though it's true that there're many levels... and to an asperger... I'm doing better by not saying anything on it  geek  Laughing  lol!  , cause the calculations never end, specially on some historic situations... well, you kow  wave ), it's good to think as much as to take an active role.  In fact, as I have rationally proved, there's not a raincoat between the theorical and the practical sides of our living; but the difference is there for something.  For the better for yourself, as much as for the others.

2) In general terms of what's probably better not to do.  When you're angry, or when you think you have lost your emotional stability... and in all cases where this type of active judgement has an important fundament.
On these days, this is very useful in terms of what you're posting on the internet, or even what you're saying next to your cell (which has real ears), cameras, etc.
This sentence: be the owner of your silence... it is still there for something, it's more actual than ever!  
As much as this other one: listen well before you speak (really rare behaviour on these times, specially).

3) And, "finally", it's important for being able to get an existential, ethical-moral and even transcendent point of view (they all are key, and to deny any one of them can usually be very problematic, to the people and to the whole society) upon your theoretical and practical sides of your living.  And all these three reasons are deeply connected to one another.

And well, that was all the moral terms pulled "tostonicity" I had to share Razz
Brooke, you're looking so lovely, funny, gorgeous and nice.  You're a dream come true of a person.
A very true loving kiss&hug!  See later  action smiley

PS: I have also to send much strenght to all the people struggling with all kind of problems, specially those related to the health, physical or psycological.  Keep the faith alive.
And my very hearted condolences to all the people who lost a beloved one.  They rest in peace, in the Heaven I think and I feel.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 12:53 am

Hi!

I was trying to bring good energy, some silly moves to shake good feelings Up.
But I think The stuff on me is too clear. Some kind of warnings today were really explain themselves.
I was trying The opposite to any bad feelings. But Asperger is a real hándicap to deal with people real feelings, and The human nature as some kind of hate against The diferent, The independent and/or The bright without factic influences...
I cant say what i think about It all, cause its too much bad. But im able to assume It.
Im volatilizing myself as an author and on The net.
As its been said, The problema is not just what bad ones do, but also what The not so bad dont do. Well, i dont dare to define this proportion; but im sure its imposible All are bad.
Well, i also have to account The vision on me...
Anyway, life is too short, and i have to keep my working place (i have not been doing genre violence, Never!), and my Family Safe.
I dont want anything bad for anybody. Dont want problems.
Get a little calmer, please, im going to erase any potential new creation from me. True.
Wishing The very best. True.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 1:59 am

Only one thing.
Im calm, really.
I was not talking about only one place, The things done are very diferentes among themselves and come from a lot of diferent places.
I think its quite global, on each corresponding difference.
Im just focused in staying calm, healthy and safe.
Ah, and even though i feel close to religión, if anybody read my texts woukd understand "transcendent" is just The básic meaning of human, morals and so. That was all.
Good-bye. God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2021 10:05 am

Good-morning.

I had to come to express I'm OK. Im not happy for some things happening for quite long time, but I'm well and quite calm. Feeling fine!
There's a truly objective fundament on what I said yesterday, when I was more angry.
And what I said about author me... I'll keep on writing and investigating (cause I love it too much), though I'll leave things written only on hand for me (it's much more funny, free and inspirational actually to me).
And well, by the best wishing.
Please, sending a kiss&hug to Brooke, whom I love forever Smile action smiley cheers
Good-bye, we'll be quite well. Much health, love, peace and sense!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 1:46 pm

Hi!!!

How nice is to see these pictures walking on the street, Brooke.
I am constantly doubting about the good&convinient of coming in here, but there are many other things I have not a simple doubt. Your fine recovery is one of them.
And I thought I could come, as long as some signs seemed to indicate it to me (I hope I am judging them well), to say this.
On these days it's almost impossible to not feel a little/quite depressed, and it's normal. But we have to keep our brains and bodies busy, doing good things (moderate exercise, reading, painting, going out to the country, studying, watching good movies, spending time with the family and the friends...many things); and think that we need to keep ourselves and our people healthy enough to be able to get recovered soon when things go back to some kind of less or more full normality, and all along the way back to it. The help from the others is blessing too.
I have been doing some really good advances, going deeper into logics and mathematics concepts, explaining them. It's incredible, I had all these ideas made on my brain, and they are so obviously connected, but I did not see clearly enough this evidence. I mean, I could see the meaningful connection among the concepts, but somehow I was not getting the necessary attention into it.
It's usual to me. It's happening very "continuedly" to me (well, not so much). Focus "aspergerized" geek But it's happening more usually in the real life contexts, mainly relatedly to physical objects. Some time has happened that I could see it, but I didnt see it (notice it, properly to its meaning: its needing a clean, you have to take it out of the house cause that's not the place and so) cause the brain is... (mr. abstracted Laughing ).
Well, by the good feelings, wishing well!
Sense, love and peace.
And a very loving kiss&hug to Brooke; it was inspirational, to see that walk.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2021 11:21 am

Hello, good morning Smile

How beautiful variety of highly lovely and highly sexy Brooke videos!
Quite adorable, my goodness.
Good morning a very gentle&friendly hug, Brooke! cheekey smiley cheers action smiley

I can also say that I am changing the order of the chapters, cause the logics has to go first to mathematics. The last point for the first will probably be on the "mathematization" of the logics, from this Ill go to the next one.
It's not for a "sabiondity" self-flattering geek Laughing Razz , but I can also say that I'm giving a quite clear and complete explanation of the whole stuff. I have improved the abstractive depth of conclusions as long as the ability to say things more clearly and to use a more direct and easy style (=edge of logics on self-provation of the discourse, obviously by taking a reference to the cognitive empathy of the reader).
Ah, and I have also to say that "sabiondity" has recently been accepted as the official neologism it obviously is to the english language. All over the english speaking world.
Yes! geek Laughing Smile
Well, some good weekend!
And a very loving&gentle&warm&friendly kiss to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 1:15 pm

Hello, good morning Smile

How many lovely Brooke videos!
To a true fan, this is so inspirational.
I love you, Brooke! cheekey smiley Smile action smiley
I have been working well for the weekend.  On saturday morning I did complete the main part on Logics, I'm quite bounce for the way I've explained it.  When I have finished this writing, I'll write it all again, and then I think I could try to write it on the compute.  It's reponsability, to say things well; and when it's this difficult, I have to be sure.  Though I have to admit I think I'm quite sure, cause of the self-consistente perspective into the deep of all concepts involved.  For this, I'll probably not be able to be selfish, waiting and standing by the moment I have finished all of my programmed lectures.  I'll be doing a synthetized reading, and I'll get focused in spaces that I think I can be helped to be able to do better philosophical, mathematical, logical... developtments.
Also, on saturday, after noticing how philsophers and intellectuals have lost their place, to the ears of the society, I reflected about how this is affecting.  I think, basically: to the existential and ethical debating.
And on sunday I realized I had to make my little grain on sand, explaining a possible solution for this problem.  And I have created a list of subjects for a degree on philosophy.  I shared with my friend Araceli and she liked it, and recommended me to share it with some ministery.  I will try to share it with the ministery of universities, directed by the great professor Manuel Castells; but, in any case, I'm sharing it here too.  It's in spanish, but the google is easily giving translators, and I need to expres myself this way, for a better quality.
"En un currículo universitario de Filosofía en 2021 y en adelante, las siguientes asignaturas semestrales deberían ser obligatorias.  Si la Filosofía y los filósofos (y los intelectuales, en general) no quieren quedarse ya para siempre encerrados en el rol de mero espectador de la realidad, refugiado en su parnaso académico o, en su caso, en lugares reducidos de escucha momentánea, sin eco real en el ecosistema del conjunto social; deberán (deberían, mejor) tener en cuenta, al menos en buena parte, la incoporación de las siguientes.

1) Teoría integrada del conocimiento, (I, II, y III)
Es preciso explicar que el conocimiento y la razón humanas no construyen “pedazos” estancos.  La especialización disciplinar es necesaria, pero no porque los espacios de la mente y del mundo de las ideas tengan un carácter discreto. (aislado) en sí.
Parménides y Heráclito, Zenón, Hegel (con su dialéctica de contrarios), y tantos otros, son plenamente vigentes, y su legado es hoy, más que nunca, de perentoria recuperación.  En una situación de urgencia planetaria, motivada por el enfrentamiento en casi todas las escalas de la integración social y política (la razón y la ética y la moral tienen una dimensión objetiva y estructucturalmente relacional, no relativista); así como por la contaminación y el calentamiento global (es preciso coordinar todas las disciplinas que habrán de intervenir en este duro y continuo trabajo por la supervivencia, descifrar sus límites, sus virtudes, sus interrelaciones concretas y sus potencialidades, y vér cómo tratan de una misma cosa: el todo y el conjunto de sus partes interrelacionadas, entre sí y con ese todo); ello parece obvio.
La personalidad humana tampoco forma un cúmulo de puntos impermeables entre sí.  Hace tiempo que la psicología y la psiquiatría (gracias, entre otras cosas, a las aportaciones de la neurociencia) saben que una psique sana es una psique que se conoce a sí misma, mínimamente, y que es capaz de aceptarse en su relación con el mundo.  Ese conocimiento solo es posible sobre el sentido holístico que subyace a la mereología de la totalidad.
El conocimiento humano objetivado, ya sea como causalidad o como reflexión autorreferencial (metadiscurso lógico, principio de reducción al absurdo en clave inductiva, argumento metalógico; intgrados en sí y en-el-mundo), no es absoluto, no es formal, aunque sí sea, hasta cierto punto, formalizable matemática y científicamente (esto es una objetivación fundamental para el progreso cognitivo).  Esta comprensión es, asimismo, fundamental para abrir una vía para la confrontación básicamente discursiva y racional de los diversos discursos teológicos y metafísicos (y éstos son inevitables, incluso para una visión puramente materialista reduccionista de la realidad, como se puede demostrar racionalmente; la perspectiva existencial del conocimiento, y del ser y del estar en en el mundo, incluso más allá de que sea más o menos consciente y reflexiva, es intrínseca a lo humano).

2) Teoría de la Evolución

3) Procesos de la hominización

4) Evolución (o filogénesis) del cerebro y la mente

5) Principios de la neurociencia (I y II)

6) Ecosistemas y calentamiento global

7) Principios de la matemática (I y II)

Cool Sintaxis y simbolismo del lenguaje (I y II)

9) Las TIC y la llamada sociedad del conocimiento (I y II)

10) Filosofía de la Historia (I y II)

Ciertamente, habrá que ir justificando la necesidad de cada una de estas asignaturas, pero, de momento, creo que puede valer, aun a título genérico, la justificación incorporada para la primera de todas ellas.
Por otra parte, hay que reconocer, de antemano, que los cambios necesarios para su incorporación supondrían la necesidad de alguna (si no de todas) de estas medidas: eliminación de algunas asignaturas optativas, fusión de algunas asignaturas obligatorias, alargar por un año la duración de la licenciatura en filosofía".

I think this is a real product of the most "tostonious professoring" version of me, as I told to Araceli, but my obligation, even though I dont have big expectations on becoming a big influencer, was to share it.
Much health (sleeping well is key!), love, peace, goodness and sense!
And a specially much Loving kiss and hug to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 11:50 am

Hello, good morning! Smile

I'm coming a little too much self-reflective and "sociologic", and this is including the fact I know many ones will not agree with my conclusions, and even not with the fact I really am on a true self-reflective and sociologic perspective.  Well, it's on their rights sphere.
The real conditions of what's usually known as "the role model" are much more complicated than people usually think.  First, I'm translating this psycosocial situation to any other one when there's any kind of social depending on a singular and living figure (I'm excluding the situations where this figure has the power big enough to protect himself; though the concept "power enough"... look at Julius Caesar and so many others; but well, I'm talking now about persons who are "wanted" only for their personal values, we could say, with no special power, which would be engaging other type of sociologic mechanisms that we could put together to the ones I'm talking about now; but this is not the moment for this).
Second, the role-figure is, necessarily, not only waking up good feelings.  When some may think you are it, then there're always emerging some others who hate you.  Cause you're liked for the first ones and/or simply cause they hate you at first or second sight.  The problem is that the supportive type is naturally inefficient (you're not becoming the son of anybody, just a role-figure) to protect you well enough to handle the haters, challengers and/or stalkers -and I'm talking from my personal experience, that has helped me to see how people I thought would be indifferent on me, or, even more probably likers on me... well, they cant like me so much in fact).
Third.  The emulation instinc, which is one of our evolutive keys to the "human", and that come from a complexity made of self-consciousness, self-assertivity on social contexts, empathy, etc.  These instincs can very usually make that those who "love" you, always at some moment do get to envy you.  The consequences of it are unnecessary to be said.
Fourth, as a little and precarious conclusion.  The only way to feel well being a role-model-figure, at least to what I know, is to not be on this world anymore.  A man (and person, of course) like Einstein, who was a source of vital and intellectual energy for life, did not want to be medically treated at the end.  Why?  When I look at the last pictures of him... So sad to see what the public eye and fame did to him.  Rest in peace, my goodness.
The things have actually become like this to me, and I know I cant expect for much compassion.  But I am still full of life, and with big wills for keep on living the best possible.  Enjoying my family, the smell of the forest and plants, the culture, the investigation task, the love... (well, I know Brooke does not romantically love me, and that she never did it; it's OK; I just would say that it would not have been that bad somebody just told me it; anyway, I will always love and remember her, and I'm NOT angry for this today and for the future, True).
For this, I know I have to keep my thinking appart.  The big inner pulling for keep myself on studying I will "suffocate" geek by writing my thoughts on hand.  And when I'm old enough and probably close to die (hoping this is happening, and on a very far away times Smile ), depending on how the society and the people have treated me, I'll decide if I share it all with some close familiar or not.  Basically, I'm asking for some peace and intimacy (aspergers); nothing else; it should not be that difficult, but, as I said on the previous lines...
And I have taken this decission not only for selfish reasons (well, the literal meaning of the survival is not exactly selfish...).  On these times of social "multifracturing", from the little to the global, where the non rational-empathic conflict is the less or more wanted rule (I think people and the societies actually forgot how to play it different); the philosophy, which is not miraculous, can do nothing.
The change could only happen after some intense historical disruption.  But when I think about the last one (not just one, but two almost consecutive war worlds were needed; but, at once, look at the fragile memory of the societies and of the people, getting so soon to cold wars, and till today...; there's a lot of examples like this, on more local or national contexts), I am not sure I am still wanting the philosophy is at some moment wanted and "useful" again geek (I dont think the potential coming of ETs should be a too challenging event to the stability of our societies, at least, if people and countries prove to be mature enough to deal with it; supposing they are not directly agressive, which I dont know at all - Sworn: I dont have any kind of contact with extraterrestrial entities, just in case I say).
In case the social dynamics of the irrationality, at some moment, became a little less intense, and people, in general, wanted something different, I just can recommend the TCA from Habermas (Theory of the Communicative Action), and all of the rational philosophy too (epistemology, ethics... as much as philosophy of the art, of the history and so); and, of course, I do also recommend to serioulsy think about the necessity of becoming more mature people, leaving the concept of the role-model more for the kids when they're growing up and building up their personalities, and just to think about the good ways to follow (to the mature people, I'd say).
And well, that was all.
With all of my true and honest wishes for health, goodness, peace, love and sense.  From the heart!
God bless us all.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 2:29 pm

Hi, good morning Smile

with not a trace of interest for becoming a fashion figure of any kind of "antitechnological" movement (among other things, cause I have had enough problems in my life); cause I think the technology is not a problem, and that it can help us all very much.
 But the way we build it and the way we use it, as much as the way we understand it (making ourselves a mess about what it is, and what it can do; something that, in a world where the practic reason cant be separated from the theoric, and where what we can do or what we're doing is very directly determined by what we know, this ignorance is, as almost any other one, not good) can be problematic.
This is going to be said as related to the opinions said on the radio by a very classy and bright informatical expert.
"Introducción perentoria, en sentido analítico-crítico, a las facultades del “deep learning” y de la informática en general

Con el único interés de la verdad, de ayudar a la conservación del humanismo y de lo humano, así como de ayudar a la comprensión de los procesos de la posible potenciación de ambos a través de los descubrimientos de la ciencia y de las aplicaciones de la tecnología (ésta ha ayudado y podrá ayudar al ser humano en la línea del progreso en los valores humanos: lucha contra la enfermedad, comprensión del mundo, en general, por el bien de todos, etc.); comparto lo que sigue.
El deep learning no tiene que ver con la consciencia biológica.  Ésta surge por la interacción de millones de años con el entorno (desde el “primer” protovirus u homólogo, a la “primera” protocélula), como representación raciosensitiva del mundo que se contiene en un espacio neural.
Vayamos por partes.  No se puede comprender la consciencia solo como una ordenación de secuencias causales.  Yo puedo pasar por aquí porque antes he abierto la puerta.  La primera demostración de lo primero es que si bien las secuencias causales pueden expresarse como un orden cerrado, en acto; en potencia constituyen un espacio indeterminable e indeterminado de afirmaciones raciocausales posibles: he abierto la puerta porque había una puerta, y porque había una entrada, y porque alguien construyó esa entrada con la puerta, porque se le encargó construir esa casa, porque estudió arquitectura, porque se contrataron a los demás empleados, porque éstos tenían suficiente formación, porque la Humanidad hace tiempo que fabrica casas, porque la Humanidad… Es interminable.
La aperturización racional de la causa es la clave de la innovación y del progreso científico.  En otro caso, éste no podría existir, y quedaría situado en la esfera de las tautologías lógico-formales.  No obstante, éstas tampoco son puramente “formales”, pues, por ejemplo, son expresables en términos de recursividad matemática, la cual por sí implica la apertura de un número potencialmente infinito de situaciones tautológicas asimilables entre sí (la vieja noción de los universales).
Lo cual significa, entre otras cosas, que no podemos “salirnos” nunca del todo de las determinaciones de nuestra mente simbólico-conceptual, excepto en situaciones en que aquélla no opere en clave o perspectiva racional-contemplativa (utilización del córtex prefrontal, básicamente), como sucede cuando apartamos el dedo de un cerilla, o nos enfadamos mucho (cerebro “reptiliano”).  No obstante, esta doble dimensión no es tal, en realidad, sino una casuística de modos neurales de proceder en red, esto es, con mayor o menor participación de una u otra dimensión neural; aunque en algunos supuestos límite esto puede resultar muy discutible: al quemarnos con la cerilla no pensamos, apartamos el dedo, solo luego decimos “esta (…) cerilla!!; por otra parte, cuando formulamos una regla matemática, el contenido en sí que ésta contiene, como objetivación reducida del acto del pensamiento, difícilmente puede considerarse imbricada con el sistema límbico, por ejemplo, aunque solo si se considera en sí misma, y no en relación al momento en que fue creada (esto último solo puede tener sentido desde la vieja paradoja de los universales frente a los particulares, aunque dicha paradoja sea predicable de todo contenido conceptual, matemático-formal o no).
La consciencia, como decía al principio, no puede explicarse sino como una transformación de lo real-real (con su vertiente fenoménica y nouménica -o metafísica-, en sentido kantiano -y postkantiano) en lo real-cerebral, construido, esto último, como resultado en acto de todo un proceso histórico-temporal de carácter biológico y adaptativo (filogénesis).  La causalidad de la consciencia ha de ser explicada en términos filogenéticos, pero también en términos de presencialidad en acto: veo esto porque ahora está allí.  Estas dos vertientes son fundamentales y no tienen sentido aisladamente consideradas.
Asimismo, ambos ejes del conocer (sin consciencia no se puede hablar, “propiamente” de conocimiento, sino de adaptación y de respuesta biológica, del tipo que sea, por reactividad química o por reactividad de un sistema nervioso incipiente -las barreras evolutivas entre “estado químico” vs. “estado de la célula nerviosa periférica” vs “estado de la célula nerviosa central o neurona”, no pueden ser dibujadas conforme a una tipología de números absolutos, sino como un conjunto de procesos solo entendibles en un sentido estadístico de probabilidades y de grados o escalas intermedias); decía, la conjunción natural de ambos ejes del conocer (el estructural-evolutivo y el estructural-presencial), representan con bastante fidelidad el carácter de la apertura de la causalidad concebida en sentido abstracto o en sí (y no para un caso concreto, útilmente capaz de emplear un número finito de variables causales y de resultados), como también lo hace el contenido del penúltimo paréntesis (la Evolución no responde a un sistema lineal de eventos perfectamente discretos, sino a un cúmulo multiforme de gradaciones genéticas que, en algunos casos, llegarán a desembocar en una nueva especie, la cual, asimismo, tampoco es un contexto estático, pues la Evolución nunca termina).  Quiero decir, la naturaleza de la representación consciente (no hablo todavía de autoconsciencia) del mundo es por sí un principio supraformalizado, por la intervención del sistema de la percepción, inseparable del conocimiento como tal.
Cómo tenemos constancia de una percepción.  Por los cambios que se producen en nuestro cuerpo, en forma de sensaciones, en los seres biológicos más primitivos, y de emociones e, incluso, de sentimientos (caso del ser humano y quizá, también, de algunos animales superiores), en los seres evolutivamente posteriores.  Estos factores no vienen dados en la forma de un orden cerrado de significados, sino como un conjunto muy variable, y nunca en un sentido cuantitativo discreto (la segregación de las diversas glándulas del organismo, la intesidad del in-put, la intensidad de la reacción nerviosa… todas estas formas representan espacios abiertos de posibilidades solo estadísticamente predecibles), de resultados posibles.
Lo que sucede es que la mente humana (la única que puede comprender estas realidades, por su capacidad de abstracción) necesita, por imperativo evolutivo, definiciones del tipo cercano a la pura denotación (sin ninguna tipología subjetiva derivada de la sensación nerviosa) que experimentan los animales más simples, y de cuya diferencia estructural con la connotación tampoco son conscientes los animales superiores distintos del ser humano.  Esto es lo que se conoce como la ontocracia de la objetivación.  Lo cual resulta fundamental para poder conocer y dar sentido a las cosas, en su propia continuidad dinámica, dada en el espacio histórico-temporal de la vida.
La consciencia conoce en un sentido raciosensitivo (y racioemotivo, y raciosentimental), por lo cual no tiene sentido identificarla con un sistema de algoritmos informáticos que definen espacios cerrados de significado.  Otra cosa es que nuestra necesidad de ontocratización objetiva (si no distinguiéramos las cosas del mundo en un orden discreto, no distinguiríamos el árbol que se nos puede caer encima de los átomos que lo componen, ni de ninguna otra cosa: estilización de la realidad por razones evolutivas) nos permita elaborar concreciones reducidas y útiles (y necesarias) del concepto raciosensitivo, pero esto nunca puede tener un carácter puro (no podemos “salirnos” de nuestro cerebro completamente, aunque sí cabe hablar de un cierto grado de libertad, precisamente, porque no podemos objetivarlo todo conforme a un orden cerrado de significados y de eventos causales), sino un carácter instrumental y adaptativo.
El caso del algoritmo es diferente, pues constituye una obra humana que, en sí misma, no presenta ningún rasgo sensitivo, pues constituye una formalización, esto es, una reducción máxima de la realidad que, por este mismo carácter, si se halla bien construida (el algoritmo y el entorno algorítimico de la referencia operativa en cada caso), siempre nos dará un resultado válido.  Pero será un resultado válido en el sistema cerrado del computador, el cual no podrá serlo, en cuanto obra humana que es, en el mundo real más de lo que pueda serlo la mente humana situada en el mejor de los casos posibles (claro que el ordenador puede perfilar con más precisión los mecanismos causales y estadísticos, pero hablamos de un principio cualitativo-estructural con respecto a la realidad, que es irrebasable: el noúmeno se halla más allá de todo lo humanamente objetivable, por definición; y el noúmeno es inherente a la paradoja ontocrática que nos constituye: como relacionar objetivamente lo particular objetivo con la categoría general objetiva, si no es por medio de una digresión objetiva de alcance paradójico; se requiere un mínimo de reflexión para comprender esto, pero no es demasiado difícil).
Cuando hablamos de un sistema informático que es capaz de reproducir nuevas versiones de la música de Bach, por ejemplo.  Será suficiente generar una serie de algoritmos con un número cerrado de patrones de in-put posibles (la escala musical combinada en el tiempo de la pieza), así como un número determinado (dentro de un intervalo que puede hallarse dotado de un número enorme de posiblidades válidas, conforme a la lógica borrosa, por ejemplo, pero que siempre deberá permanecer como un conjunto finito de soluciones válidas) de casos no válidos, como serían situaciones de cacofonía y demás producciones musicales indeseadas, así como, correlativamente, dotado de un número determinado de posiblidades recombinatorias válidas de la armonía, del ritmo y de la melodía tomadas como referencia concreta (referencias, si se toman diversas obras)
La recreación de una nueva obra, a partir únicamente de ella misma, o por la recombinación de varias (del mismo o de varios autores) deberá seguir unas reglas bien definidas que, combinadas, en el tiempo de la pieza establecida, puedan dar un número casi infinito de posibilidades diferentes, pero nada más.  Por otra parte, el orden con el que el computador ejecutará las variaciones dependerá del programario insertado en el mismo, así como, incluso, la duración variable de las piezas (si así se ha establecido por la mano humana)..
Otro supuesto.  El caso de un sistema computacional al que se le “muestran” muchas láminas “con gatos” y “sin gatos”, dándole un valor determinado “x” e “y”, por ejemplo, para el primer y el segundo caso, respectivamente.  El ordenador, a partir de un mecanismo algorítimico, que puede ser muy complejo y muy sofisticado (con muchos valores finitos y discretos, pero sin llegar a conjugarse en un número infinito), podrá reconocer los contrastes más o menos acentuados del color en el espacio de la lámina.  A partir de ahí, podrá aplicar otros algoritmos del tipo de la función del punto en el espacio, junto con otros relativos a las proporciones relativas de las formas del animal.  A partir de ahí, podrá llegar a dibujar un gato.
La falta de consciencia de la máquina se demuestra a partir del hecho de que, si cada vez que se le diga “sí gato”, también se incluye en la lámina a una jirafa, y del hecho de que, cada vez que se le diga “no gato”, se elimina también a esa otra especie; el ordenador nunca será capaz de dibujar un gato más o menos correctamente.  Por otra parte, si ese “embrollo” no se le ocasiona siempre a la pobre máquina, pero si en un número muy elevado de casos porcentuales, el tiempo que llegará a tardar para dibujar algo mínimamente parecido a un gato puede llegar a ser mucho más largo que el de una vida humana, en función del porcentaje de las “diferencias suficientes” frente al de las “diferencias insuficientes”.
No hay ningún misterio en todo esto.  Como tampoco lo hay en la posibilidad de que la máquina pueda llegar a tener una consciencia.  A partir del punto de su construcción, humanamente finita, y sesgadamente formalizada; se confirma que no puede existir una representación consciente de una realidad del mundo que en sí es de carácter, para el ser humano, de carácter recursivo y paradójicamente lógico-simbólico: fenómenico (importancia de los sentidos perceptivos integrados en sí y en el mundo) y nouménico (reconocimiento de lo metafísico y, por ende, supraobjetivo y, por supuesto, supraformal).  
Por otra parte, la comparación con el animal también decae, a partir de la comprensión humana de la Evolución y del concepto de consciencia sensitiva.  No hay forma de que una máquina hecha de algoritmos pueda llegar a una “visión” del mundo, como realidad física ymetafísica que es, siempre, y con independencia del carácter funcional de las diversas reducciones objetivas que nos aportan las matemáticas y la ciencia causal, para el ser que crea a la máquina como una finitud de muchas dimensiones posibles, en un sentido estructural: la variabilidad “cognitiva” de todas las máquinas del mundo no es tal por razón de la máquina en sí, sino por razón de la multiplicidad abierta de la creación humana; cuando nos centramos en una máquina, y no al conjunto potencial de todas las máquinas posibles (paradoja, concepto universal supraobjetivo y metafísico), la cosa cambia en la forma dicha en este artículo.  
Todo lo cual no constituye un alegato “antitecnológico” en sí; ni se halla, para nada, en contradicción con la segura y futura aparición de nuevas y mejores máquinas, más aptas para optimizar mejor los resultados de su aplicación algorítmica y robótica efectivas a las situaciones de la relación del hombre con el mundo (físico y ético-social-cultural)".  

From the much hearted good wishing.
A very loving kiss&hug to Brooke.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly communicating!   Friendly communicating! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly communicating!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: