Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 9:27 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

That was a Heavenly Touching "sitting in" that was a "laying" cheekey smiley wave Razz , "out" ( Mad geek Laughing ).
Very TREMENDOUS! cheers tongue smiley cheekey smiley
Inspirational, Beautiful Lovely faces action smiley Cool
I Love You!!
cheers Exclamation Smile Wishing BEST AND SO GOOD Vacation! Smile Exclamation cheers
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: this will feel so good to this resty mood. Have to say it's Feeling so Good. And that the only difficult part to be edited was the 1.2, for being so global before have developed anything, though now it's well fixed on head. The rest it's being very easy to be edited, and even though it's not Dickens style ( geek Razz ) I think it's very clear and systematic, specially after edition.
And yesterday I was a little too radical, about friendship. Good Intentioned People Obviously Get Friendly "status".

psII: I think last Picture it's Inspiring for a good number of days, though don't You think it's, by instance, for a month...
Needing More before!! action smiley Razz Exclamation

psIII: Good Greetings, Wishing Good, HEALTHY PEACE and LOVE!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 1:04 pm

Thinking about dying can not mean you're obsessed with dying. It's just making sense with the meaning of transcendence and with some perspective (transcending one) on existence.
Had to say, just in case, cause (as many other things) our society (not only ours, from these times, this always happened) and people very frequently makes connections between meanings that are supposedly necessary.
In the other side, by instance, Unamuno, Great spanish philosopher and writer, was Obsessed with the death, and he Made Up Great Literature.
But, existential terms, my case is just about what I just said.
And, OBVIOUSLY, WISHING SO MUCH GOOD to All, SPECIALLY to ALL the ONES I mentioned before.
After my crises of faith (22, don't ask me why this age; it was a moment of confluencing of intellectual and emotional "results" from hearted mind making sense at once), I admit I was obsessed, and the only salvation before the oblivion and the forgetting and the "nothing" (like Sartre?; not exactly, the metaphysic one) was that epic perspective, so Evident when I came.
Honestly, almost all I wanted to say out loud to the universal human was told by me already.
Feels Good! tongue smiley
Vacation for Dr. einstein i-von brain geek Laughing Razz from the "too" brainy sayind.
In next month as I said starting the philotask. Though, I'll keep the too brainy developing from the papers a little off my existentiality, cause a little childish is Always Key for Enjoying the Living. Those paradoxes, Knowing but for Not necessary Always Logically Do as if you knew it (passing away...). I don't exactly think this is lying to ourselves, as somebody said sometime, I think it's just about Dealing the best Possible with our Nature: evolution is not bringing anything to perfection, it's just bringing up. So... Here we Go!
flower love smiley flower

ps: God Bless Families, from the Core of my Heart!

psII: and a a Very Gentle chick kiss!! cheekey smiley tongue smiley Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 3:00 pm

I think of myself, among other things, as a philosopher; but actually it feels so good to feel different to it, brain contextualized living coherently and experiencing the sensations connected to situation derived from the decission of taking a break on philo ("deciding", well... I was What a Face Laughing geek ).
I'll have to find out the way to keep working on it, in the case I may achieve some better place at work.
Taking things easy, it's possible.
Sending Hugs Very Good and Gentle kisses!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 5:17 pm

Whats happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3