Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 12:03 pm

Any possible coming from now on just on world of philosophy. With All of the Respect.
I have Totally Solved Russell Paradox (exception: going to Watch "The Nice Guys" at the Cinema, one of these days).
It's the same fundament as paradox of lier (non exceptions, only philosophy, non references to real world of people), but different.
First, it's necessary to understand the "non logic" fundament of both, and, for more, the specific one of Russell paradox.
Differently to the other one, that will be proved (as non logic it is, this is Coherent) in the real life, maybe case by case; the Russell's can never be proved, cause it's about a pure symbol, totally away from any denotation related to real world ("total group of all groups of elements that are not included in themselves").
Its lack of logics (pure formalism is only existing in first order logics, that means tautology) does start from the begginning of his theoryzing: formal needs pure extension of elements, his theory is away from this from the first moment as long it's a logic impossiblity.
It was about solving from the first "alogic" argument from Russell to the last.
Usual problem, the lack of understanding of the very different epistemic categories: formal and symbolic, and, also, their involvement on brain and on paper (different). This took to many missunderstandings in analitic philosophy.
I think I'm bringing pretty much light to this too.
In my book it will all be Very Perfectly explained, step by step. Easy.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:12 am

Good morning,
on the Focusement.
Today I have no new ideas, and this is probably what's happening for the most of the days from now on, as long as said almost all.  Now developing.  Concentration and thinking SO MUCH for going a little deeper into everything and to Sense.
Have Beautiful day.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Hi Good Going!
Razz flower Razz

wave head, but OK.
It's another Good kind of Adoration, this stuff of thinking. Having to think for All day is not exactly real, some moments of the morning, intensely, so much that it's so Good geek Laughing
On some very key points. FOCUSED in Developing Well my ideas, new ones, more than repeating other Theories. It could long 2 million pages... Even though it will be "enough"... geek bounce wave Laughing
Commenting Others' Done Thoughts, but Explaining Detailed terms my innovation for Better Sense. Good!
Now to meal and restie for a while, though mind's working.
this thing I commented first in the morning, think it's Good Noticing for my Theories, an any other One.
Blessings.
Well, Going Good; See and see later, Loving Very Much!! Hugs, Very Tremendous and Sweet!!
Sexy Very Adorable!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2016 12:18 pm

hi Good Going!
Concentration and Modulation of Efforts by "guides of brain" (like "protocolos" for its function) are key, as some restie time.
Working well.
I think I'm going to be, partial terms, the "Happiest" man on earth, on august.
I am tongue smiley cause I see the Efficient, and Coherent for Sense, Distribution of specific subjects for each chapter.
It seems like unreal, as long as it's a real "Jumping".
I mean, I lifetime of conclusions would be worth for what I'm doing; but the fact is that I've been thinking hard for less than 4 years on these things (even though intuitive sense comes from long time ago: anxiety for some intellectual sense that was not there, in the disconnected totality I had been taught).
As I said, tough, tough, two years. Extratough, one year. Now not overreaching this level; in fact, it's hard but along last year it has become easier, for the training and getting used of the brain of mine.
Well, back to the task.
Greetings Good, Focused Well!
Hug and Happy Birthday!! action smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Connections inside of the head are actually at Optim point and at Optimistic point, at once. Both very high, comparedly to the past days, the "duo" it's feeling Good! tongue smiley
Some geek but so True.
Good Hugs, Virtual Aliment!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 1:26 pm

And, selfish terms but Useful for All, Have to say also so Happy for this philogoing, Tremendous.
Much taller than this shoed 1'80 (no less, anyway affraid Shocked Laughing - True: even though wearing heels, not too large I Admit, I did not see much difference between your height and mine, if I had stretched all of neck and shoulders of mine; this was Very Important to be said, pssh, pshh, please, saying it not loud; I was not talking about the Shaking, but when looks in the distance, competing and looking like... under my shoulders (when I was under another place as a "Stunning" Song...
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Honey Love!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 9:15 am

Hi Good Goodness!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Really Nice Pictures Up There!
Here at work, very self-cheered and Motivated at once.
My mind is also really clean, though when entering the working room is like a change of mind patterns I guess, cause I feel different concentration and willing for tasking.  Focused!
Sending many Greetings of Goodness!
And Very Good Tender Hug of Loving!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 2:07 pm

With all of my handsomeness untouched bounce action smiley geek Laughing Razz ; I have to say that going easy is Good to mind and nerves.
Qualitative is even Better. As long as the watch running is not compelling me to sprint for every minute, cause I did what I think it's a good work of calculating time (and tons of work on reasons to develop, of course); going on time and easy helps reflection get better and deeper into essence of subjects.
Finishing first point of third chapter this week. OK. I've got Key Critic on Quine ARgument. And though I knew very well my own reasons, I'd probably had not seen so Clear the main "mistake" in his Classic Text, "Dos dogmas del empirismo"; if I had had to go so fast.
For another Nice type of questions, just different, have to say I am glad Pictures in the cell have been seen, "telephonic posts" are a Very Heavenly Metaphore action smiley , cause the Green is also capturing my pretty geek Smile Razz
Ah, and RECOMMENDING Thomas Alva Edison Biography, Made in 2015, some chapters. Today the second one. Very Interesting, Learning and Inspirational. I Enjoy it.
Well, now a little resty time.
Exclamation Exclamation Good Hug Loving Good !!
Smile cheekey smiley action smiley
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 7:04 pm

I know I've been seen and listened through the camera of my cell.
A little too much vehement ("vehemente").
But I am going to be True: it's a New Life, and NOBODY needs to Feel guilty; but I Have to say something: I'll NEVER be able to love and to be friends with the People who is still participating in the doing around me behind the mask (now you can tell "beautiful" Fernanda breaks the ground beating at 2:30 am).
I've been watching Pablo Ibar case again, and my moral sense told me clearly it's too much.
I repeat the same: it's a New Life, Illusioned; but you're so MISTAKEN about me; and this can't go on this way anymore.
I'm Perfectly OK, but if you think I'm "destroying" something cause I'm evil, it's because you're the personfication of the stupidest evilness, as simple as that. You BROKE the Beauty, Not me.
If this doing around me Does not get Changed in Evident ways...
I'm Not coming anymore I Swear.
Though, I Have to Be True: All those Involved with REal Life Conspiracy Bringing Anxiety and Suffering UNFAIR AND FOR FREE to my Life, I'll Never be able to be their friend.
I mean, I Don't want and Not wishing anything Bad to these People, but I Hope You may understand that a Person with my Intelligence and my Goodness and my Pride Can't Stand at this.
To All Other People, I Have to Say I Just Want to Make New and Best Friends.
To the Human, I Have to Say I'm Wishing the Very Best for All and for our Children, the Future.
From the Best of my Heart, it's True.
God Bless.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 7:22 pm

Im on True emotional distancing from here. I Know Morally Nobody can blame me for it. Its the right thing. Ill be Working for Sense, for Family, for Human...
Always!
However, as long as the going is at middle place, i Feel the True apulling for saying too that yes!, my Prayers for All of Orlando victims.
I had Not Watched the News today. True.
God Bless and Rest in Peace!
This world is Never going to become Heaven, but as long as we are here, to me we All have the Duty for Making this a Better One, where Goodness, Peace and Love Get Fixed for our Destiny and our Future.
Hearted!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 am

Hopefully, this is going to be understand, and not taken as stalking but as Wishing Good and some Joy, through and by the Sense, and some Joy too.
Had to do this, on these days...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TkiSR_Ox0Q
Hope now this is finito as a problem. It's not about the past and/or keeping the same mistakes alive; but about Going STrong and Heartedly Good for the Better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocx1GLndsKE
God Bless!
And also, just because it was Not easy at All, facing the "Working Three" (some merits I think I've Got!); and also as a little tribute to Master Nietzsche, for a Better and Renowed Understanding of the Good part of his Theories, the One that's talking about Human Trascending itself, Epistemic, Moral terms...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7f6pHtis4o
Fine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_3cB8Trcec
From the Heart, Find -and through- Wisdom.
Come On!

ps: Truly: the stalk and the unjustice is NEVER Helping Goodness, Communicatiuon, Love and Sense; but just The Opposite.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi, Good going!

Worked so much, a lot.
As prove on Wishing, and Working, Good, I'm sharing this piece of text.
Happy for the results, substantivity contained, and not feeling so bad for the form (though I've written better poems... geek tongue smiley ).
It's what I'm saying on Wittgenstein for this third chapter, titled, less or more "the objective knwoledge as an expression of the natural language".
When I finish book and thesis, I'll take a break for taking a look to poems for publish or some literary competition, "concurso". While, I'm Reading All I may Find from the GENIUS Wittgenstein.
Blessings!
Hugs!
"3.2.4.- Wittgenstein.
La filosofía de Wittgenstein, posiblemente, sólo sea comparable en su profundidad a la de Parménides y Heráclito. Pese a su relativa brevedad, esta obra es de una perspicacia y coherencia intelectivas que rozan lo visionario (si no lo alcanzan de lleno). Por este motivo, platearse un análisis completo de este autor, que revolucionó la filosofía analítica (y, por qué no admitirlo, toda la filosofía en general) es un imposible; mucho más si ello se pretendiere hacer en el corto espacio del presente epígrafe.
En lugar de esto, me limitaré a citar y explicar las opiniones de Wittgenstein que me parecen fundamentales, a los efectos críticos y generales que nos ocupan, para, a continuación, tratar de aplicar este conocimiento a unas conclusiones propias del contexto de la reflexión que nos ocupa.
Para empezar, una frase lapidaria: la filosofía lucha contra el hechizo de nuestra inteligencia por el lenguaje. Por ello, y ya de entrada, esta otra: los problemas filosóficos no son tales, sino meras perplejidades; tiene pleno sentido. Wittgenstein trata de transcender el lenguaje “significativo”, tal como lo denomina, y acceder al sentido y a la transparencia pura (en términos de cuasi-dualidad epistémica y existencial, me atrevería a decir); lo cual, asimismo, se expresa en lo siguiente: “El sentido del mundo tiene que residir fuera de él y, por añadidura, fuera del lenguaje significativo”1.
Hay una tensión explícita en su pensamiento, que siempre parece permanecer, y no por casualidad (recordemos ideas tales como que la tarea de la filosofía es no decir más de lo que puede decir), en un horizonte inexpresado de inquietud existencial e intelectual; mas, no obstante, pleno de coherencia y racionalidad lógicas. Dicha tensión se debe a que Wittgenstein sostiene que “los límites de mi lenguaje son los límites de mi mundo”, no “del mundo” en general; con lo que ello supone a los efectos de superar esos límites.
Para comprender esta tensión es preciso profundizar un poco más en el cuerpo básico de su filosofía. En primer lugar, desde la lógica que dirige siempre su pensamiento, Wittgenstein está seguro de lo que dice su propia paradoja cognoscitiva: es imposible fijar todos los condicionamientos que determinan cada conclusión sobre el mundo. Esta idea, él entiende que queda probada sobre el principio que deriva de sus trabajos y demostraciones en la generación de series lógicas: siempre es posible establecer un número alternativo y no contrario a la ley que determina su propio desarrollo lógico. Con esta certeza, Wittgenstein se ve obligado a refundir todo el positivismo lógico (es bien conocida su denuncia en el sentido de que el Círculo de Viena había malinterpretado el contenido de su Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus), desde las bases mismas del empirismo crítico. La frase que mejor resume esta posición es que “de lo que no se puede hablar, hay que callar”.
A ello se refiere cuando trata los condicionamientos lógicos del pensamiento y del lenguaje, lo que supone concebir la lógica no en un sentido tarskiano de metalenguaje, sino en un sentido metafísico, aun a pesar del autor; es por todo eso que el sentido se queda fuera del lenguaje “significativo”. Pero también se halla fuera del mundo, en tanto que “una proposición sólo puede decir una cosa, pero no qué es ella”; esto es otra intuición que observa directamente el autor, y que se correlaciona perfectamente con su paradoja de las series lógicas y con la idea de que los límites del propio mundo coinciden con los del propio lenguaje.
Estas ideas respecto del mundo y del lenguaje (inclusive las atinentes a su mutua implicación más allá de lo significable lingüísticamente) no quedan bien definidas en su origen, dentro de la mente del genial filósofo, pero podemos hacernos una idea si nos fijamos en otra de sus directrices del pensamiento: para descubrir el arte y lo estético es preciso mirar al mundo sub specie aeternitatis; esto es, fuera del espacio y del tiempo (Wittgenstein también dice que la filosofía es un trabajo sobre uno mismo, una auto-interpretación; que viene a ser lo que se conoce como una especie de introspección, desde Descartes, por otra parte; con independencia de los medios y de los resultados de la razón). Y, esto, debe poder aplicarse a las bases de la filosofía de Wittgenstein, sobre todo teniendo en cuenta, junto a todo lo demás, que “Sentimos que aun cuando todas las posibles cuestiones científicas hayan recibido respuesta, nuestros problemas vitales todavía no se han rozado en lo más mínimo (...)”.
Wittgenstein se da cuenta de todos estos problemas de la razón y el conocimiento, así como de las conclusiones resultantes, derivadas tanto de su método, cuanto de sus resultados: el solipsismo. No obstante, junto a, como manifestación, y por causa de todas las tensiones descritas, muy sucintamente, claro está; el filósofo se ve impelido por una necesidad (casi pulsión, diría yo) de transcender en lo objetivo, esto es, de hallar un sentido en el mundo que no se puede llegar a objetivar en términos científicos, a los efectos de responder a esos problemas vitales (y epistémicos, ambos van unidos en el filósofo) que tanto le acucian.
Por ello, en sus Investigaciones filosóficas, parece querer dar un salto en el vacío y definir una objetividad dentro del mundo de la comunidad lingüística, apartándose del todo de cualquier otra cosa real (sobre todo, del mundo físico y de la referencia fregeana) que no sea la “mera” palabra. Esto es, al fin y al cabo, lo que pretende ser su teoría de los juegos del lenguaje.
Pero con esta interpretación de los intereses que le mueven a girar filosóficamente no quiero negar por sí la plausibilidad de su teoría. El perspectivismo que demuestra sobre la definición de objetos del mundo (una lámpara es definida, plenamente como substancia, podríamos decir en unos términos clásicos que el autor no emplea; tanto si se la describe como un punto de luz, un objeto decorativo con tal forma, una figura “geometrizable”, el producto de un trabajo constituido de partes distintas...) es la clave de los juegos que instaura Wittgenstein, con el fin de poder expresar tautológicamente lo inexpresable y, pese a ello, permanecer en la esfera de la significación objetiva. Y este perspectivismo ofrece una revisión crítica esencial e inobviable para toda la filosofía anterior y la que le sigue.
Efectivamente, pues ello representa un punto de contacto con otro elemento clave, observado por el autor, y ya comentado anteriormente en algunos momentos de mi crítica: la fuerza de la “figura” que para él es el concepto de hoja, el cual, pese a tener connotaciones subjetivas e individuales, es susceptible de transcender el espacio individual hasta el juego objetivo de la comunicación intersubjetiva. En esta idea, se halla, ni más ni menos, la base intuitiva de la noción simbólica de concepto que trato de presentar en este trabajo, fundamental en una nueva configuración transcendental -entre otras cosas- del conocimiento humano.
Dicho lo anterior, es preciso dedicar un momento a los puntos más débiles de la teoría de Wittgenstein. En primer lugar, en su crítica profunda del concepto de definición aportado por S. Agustín -a los efectos de definir la forma en que aprendemos un lenguaje-, por sus implicaciones ostensivas; el presente autor no es capaz de articular una posición alternativa; claro está, por razón de que se halla bien afuera del contexto de la referencia y la denotación, ya sea mediante demostrativos, ya sea mediante el designador rígido2. La gramática generativa de Chomsky y/o la ontogenia del lenguaje le resultan demasiado extrañas a Wittgenstein, dada su época.
En segundo lugar, es destacable que su firme consideración de que los juegos de lenguaje tienen un carácter ilimitado, convencional y abierto (podemos recordar en este sentido que hace la comparación con el juego del tenis: hay unas reglas, pero nadie nos constriñe a la hora de “elegir” la altura que es posible conferir a la bola en cada golpe). El problema es que esto no es así. Si, tal como dijimos en nuestra crítica a Quine, los dioses de los mitos y/o relatos de ficción no pueden ser considerados, ontoepistemológicamente, como iguales a los objetos del mundo físico; la afirmación de Wittgenstein no puede tener plena validez filosófica. Hay una auténtica constricción no sólo cultural (el propio autor reconoce que los límites de su lenguaje conforman a los propios de su mundo, en su primera época), sino también de carácter real, en sentido fuerte, respecto de lo que podemos afirmar significativamente mediante el lenguaje.
Cierto es que el perspectivismo que nos explica Wittgenstein nos ayudan a comprender que cada mundo tiene una coherencia y una verdad interna propias; pero ello no nos autoriza epistemológicamente, en ningún caso, para obviar las diferencias entre el estudio de los diversos mundos creados por el ser humano (lenguaje, obras de arte concretas, etc.) y el estudio del mundo en que nos hallamos y que nos condiciona, en términos evolutivos de las estructuras cognoscitivas (con independencia de que éstas, para su pleno desarrollo, necesiten de la socialización cultural del sujeto3).
Por último, es preciso reconocer el enorme mérito en las aportaciones originales de Wittgenstein sobre aquello de lo que “hay que callar”, porque nos da una entrada privilegiada a las reflexiones que se derivan de la crítica general a la filosofía analítica. Esto es, la relevancia del elemento simbólico y metafísico en la articulación práctica y teórica del lenguaje Aquélla, si es bien comprendida, no supone ningún problema para la plena inclusión -ontoepistémica- del lenguaje y de la mente en el mundo. Para ello, no obstante, es preciso hacer un ulterior avance que no se ha mentado apenas hasta el momento (y por supuesto, en ningún caso por parte de la corriente analítica), cual es el hecho de comprender que el lenguaje tiene y parte de un aspecto neural constitutivo (de carácter biológico), en forma de imágenes mentales, que es previo y coetáneo a su concreta manifestación en cada caso de la enunciación o de la comunicación lingüística posibles. En la racionalización de este concepto se hallan las claves principales que nos permitirán sustraernos a la ya casi secular problemática analítica".

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 1:15 am

I know what i know, and my moral judgement is done.
Though, this doesnt mean im running after, for anything, the moral infractors.  God and Consciousness, maybe someday, will know.
And im never talking about these people in my real life.  And even not in this.
My time is too Precious.
Have to find my epistemic essay, Most Originally Meaningfull, and after the thesis and after maybe be on a Good place and after an essay for Argumenting the bases of the moral universal we all know, even though not exactly always we drive ourselves according to it.  Sometimes cause we dont care, and other times cause we dont want to care, making ouselves believe the good moral choice is the most convinient to ourselves.  Im Not changing this, Not making a Revol. Neither, just Explaining how to Prove Morals are a Real thing, even onthese times.  Thats all.  Ah, and talking about universal common and about the difference among countries, groups...
Christ's or Kant' Principle is the Key, realistic terms: do to others what youd like they did to you.  Im just Argumenting on this, basically.
Long road, but results Good for future of all.  For this i think me not going to be on a killing conspiration or on a disturbing one.  As long
as im not for vengeances and as long this can just help...
Good night!
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2016 12:12 pm

I'm Keeping my Word!
Though, I also have to say that there're many interested in bringing conflicts. "The four seasons" only for "What a night" I did find today. The other day, when I was posting and searching for it, I found as first choices, repeteadly, "Frankie and the Vallies". just in case, it may be thought I'm searching for "parenting" conflicts or comparissons. Not my intention.
Yes, Jeremy, some better than others; though this is not meaning it's always the best and the reañ Justice. Justice is Not a matter of cartoons, Joe.
It's Not communism, on these days i'ts just Justice, Moral and Social One.
Well, Nothing Personally Against Anybody; Wishing the Very Best from the Heart.
I'm NOT a leader, I'm Just a philosopher. Good Job!
I think this Good state of Heart and Mind I'm on Now is the Best for saying Good-bye. If ever wanted an HONEST talk, You're Welcome. Now I Have to Go.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 9:06 am

Good morning and good day!
Really Nice Pictures!
Me on the normal good going focused.
This subject of symbolism of mind... difficult, but it's going to be really original.
It's going to be a really hard day, good.
And I guess probably in the evening going to be an "au-pair" with Babies cheers bounce Razz (I think I'm ending wave What a Face Laughing , but it's worth it).
Have Very Good Day, Greetings!
Loving and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:14 am

Really Nice Pictures around, Very Inspiring and Calming Ones, Thank You! action smiley
I just did my last Personal Reference to the Beautiful Person this forum is dedicated to; it came to mind this morning. Last Lyrics are Key (a couple of Psycology semesters at the University, even though when this is One of the Best in the world, are not enough for making some kind of conclusions; however, I See how the same mistakes were done by others who had the same as a Career, so... Shocked Rolling Eyes ), Support Other Good People and, Fundamentally, Support Children to Grow Up Healthy, Wise and Good.
From now on I will be coming for sometime ONLY as "LOUNGED" me stuff, sharing Good vibrations when some philoadvances made, when feeling Good, for a fine joke or for just saying Hi, or for expressing an specific thought I think it's specially Good.
All Global terms, as an opened and democratic forum with a special form; but Nothing Personal or on Interests related to this.
It's the Good thing to do.
Have Good Day, Best Day Possible.
Now going back to task, Much Work to Do. Balancedly Energized terms Good.
Love and Peace action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:07 am

200 years for going to another planet, I bet you. My VERY RISKED "apuesta".
I Truly Fear, though, supposing this is possible before extinction on earth (Stephen Hawking said it's not possible reaching another 1.000 years more); the selection for travelling.
Who would be going there? The rich for sure. Politic elits. Some elits from the culture world. Scientists and technicians.
And the rest? This Book from H.G. Wells
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_m%C3%A1quina_del_tiempo
is Really Scaring about the possible future, though the evolution that the book is talking about will not be possible in 1.000 years; but the social effects, taking literary ones as a metaphore, probably could be simmilar (apocalyptic Movies...).
The colonizing of new planets when this one get literally exhausted should be as democratic as any theory or constitution we have ever studied. Another thing would mean, for sure, a Truly Very Down to Earth Original Sin.
All said for helping.
There's time.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:27 am

Attention please, second post in this subject, third of the day (be all following the right order, please Wink geek Laughing ).
I've just noted these words on my "agenda" for the essay.
Big letters because it's IMPORTANT, VERY. Related to all I said before.
And please, don't think it is petulance, the size of lyrics, cause, as the Wikipedia says in the Article on the Movie from Wells, I am too intelligent for that ( geek Laughing bounce ).
Truly, I wrote this way for me, for REMEMBERING I Have to Work this (all I have to say, almost, in mind by now, in fact).
"AL FINAL DE TODO, EN EL LIBRO,
CONSECUENCIAS PROBLEMATICAS DEL SIMBOLISMO HUMANO EN LA VIDA SOCIAL: LAS DIFICULTADES EN LA INTERCULTURALIDAD (SIN NECESIDAD DE INTERPONER LA CUESTION NACIONAL, PUES SE TRATA DE LA CUESTION SOCIOCULTURAL EN GENERAL)".

ps: Some New Very Nice Pictures and Messages, this morning on Whosay! Good Job!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 2:49 pm

The last thing I'm telling tostoniously today Laughing Smile Razz
Integration of logics and symbol can not be directly told.  Wittgesntein said it very clearly, this logic is a structure over our "objetified" thinking.  Then, there's no reason for not understanding this is working with the also metaphysic symbolism.
We cant explain any of both categories in the ways we were taught in school (pure extensionality, pure objectivity self.closed this means), it's impossible we can explain their interaction.
Emergentism (the one explaining the processes of thinking and consciousness -at the different levels I'm saying- that I'm explaining; only this way you can explain the sense, when this is not self-closed objectivity) is not a "cajón de sastre" for getting everything inside of it.  You need some pathes, the previous state and the final state that, somehow, may be explainable, when the causality can not be expressed the traditional ways (nobody can say that someday it will be possible to say more, but the level of symbolism and metaphysics can Never be explained, because explanation do need an important part of self-objectivated ideas: there's a graduation on it, like by instance "2", "cat", "love"... the difference towards visible reality is getting bigger, more abstractive, though not only this, as "2" it is abstract; I'm talking about this only to explain the graduation from extensionality to symbolism, not exactly that distance, then "2" is fine).
We can understand the processes of wittgenstenian logics and opened symbolism by the comparisson to what we can understand, the closed and extensional formal logics and the simplified principle of causality, and of identity, of course.
it was a mess, this all, but the most important is that I do understand well what I'm saying and I'm wanting to say; and that I Know I can say this all in ways less or more good enough to be understood well.

And this when resting for less than a week.  Give a month and... geek lol! Smile
Very Good Beautiful Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 am

It's not for any specific thing that may have been told for the last days or weeks. It's just about Accumulation of stress, too many fronts, too intensely and for too many years; all to be faced by a human being. I'm OK, but I NEED some time, I don't know how much. I'm going OK cause I think I DESERVE so Calm to my Soul, and cause I think I've GIVEN so much for all this time.
I'm Totally OK with EVERYBODY around in virtual world. TRUE!
God Bless You All, See and see later.
Special Greetings and Love to Brooke Shields, her Family and her Friends!
And Loving Forever!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 11:26 am

I do also have to say that since yesterday I've stopped having "til·la" (here we say "til·lo", True) and "mançanilla" everyday. This is debilitating me, actually. As some other thing I was having, Legal too (for Calm of nerves in stomach and belly). As long as my Good vital project is Staying More Calm, doing things for achieving it, I will not need these things (well, if someday it's OK, but now it was for too long).
Energizing I think do also come from this too. Very possibly, I'll be able to reduce the little pill of lorazepam, if possible; many years using it everyday, one pill.
The calmer here, the extension for book-thesis, august vacation... All these things I'll use for making a good transition.
Obviously Medicine is SO GOOD AND NECESSARY. It's just not good when you don't need it; and I was too obsessed with it cause I was in too nervous-anxious state. Creativity and cyclops Idea Exclamation Don't need this state, this Aristotile Said Well!
action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 pm

Hi!
Good Time with friends Good from the othet working place.
Couple of years with no seeing!
Good Feelings!
Some fon following the good mood, based upon real events as i use to like.
It may sound self-flattering but its silly.
Want more proves on conspiracy around me?
Going to w.c., a girl looking as a model did "click" an eye to me.
This Never happened to me in life!
I did just Shocked and Very Happy geek scratch in the inside.
Almost all things come with some "advantages" lol
Some childish time!
Today with the Baby, Tremendous!
Calm.
Healthy Love and Peace! tongue smiley action smiley
See and see later!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 1:06 pm

Though on Calm, I'm starting to investigate+think again. Easy but Focused, Calm (for this, also, I Need the Calm; without it, after all, it's impossible to Work Well).
Today I've done some connections on mind, and it's going to be OK. Good job, though I can't project the echo this will truly have, as simply objectified thinking of mine (no Forum) on a thing that's global and intellectually developed. We'll see; All I Know is that I gotta do it right.
I think my mind is quite recovered, Energy; but as long as I've got more time (not for laying on the papers), I'm doing all more calm, paused. It's going to be Good to Results.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:31 pm

OK, thank you! action smiley
And I would like to also share that I think my texts are going to be such a LIMITED thing in Human history and society cheers
Taking it as a hobby, where I think I can bring some sense to history of philosophy. Maybe some day studied in universities, though this is not taking sleep away from me. I Admit I think it's very POSSIBLE it's not even getting published, so...
Very Calm.
Still wanting to help, Willing Goodness, Love and Peace; working (not leaving the intellectual task) and Living.
CONSCIOUSSLY MODEST EASY terms tongue smiley
Living a good life will be enough to me from now on.
flower
love smiley
action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 pm

It's not me depressive or feeling bad.
The exhausting was physical (probably most of you can't figure an idea up of what's making all that philosophy non stop for years; and it's normal and I understand it) and real, though obviously this is having general effects.
Recovering. On august the middle I'll start really fast. I could see the improve by just a day, BIG, but I want and need more. A month.
Related to romanticism here... I think it's quite normal. What else?
I'm not translating this inertiality of lower hearbeats to my real life. It's been an unhuman phase (for time and intensity), but I can handle the translating to daily living. I mean, Everything still Works (crossing fingers for not needing the blue pill till the 80's at the very least geek Laughing Razz ).
But BEST Wishes and Love Eternal are True.
I think it was a good job, and I'm Happy and Proud for it. Like probably I am not for any other thing in my life, at the very least not till that point, though my coming finished books I think are going to be really something for that.
Wishing Good.
Who knows, maybe someday we meet. Who knows!!
I have GIVEN SO MUCH in this place, and in my travels (this last thing as Emotional Point!). I received in exchange so little thing, to my opinion; but I did NOT do anything for this. So I'm quite Satisfied and Feeling Good, as I said (maybe that could be an extra for pride, though I don't want to get too fixed on it).
I know I'm meeting through my life, in the coming years (and today) people manipulating for what I've been sharing for years here, getting covered from this truth. I know it, and I'll deal with it, as I'm doing. I mean, the untruth is not making friends here my Heart, but well, I'm not "destroying" anybody geek Laughing Razz Just Living my Life, Emotional terms, Appart from these People. Though this is Not meaning we can not collaborate, as it's happening till now at the university, where I am Wishing to Keep this exchanging for the better, as long as the philosophy is bigger than us.
And as I said, I'm NOT wishing anything bad to anybody.
I will be coming for some time, for the next weeks, when I am willing, just some Hi Friendly. For this little thing, I think inertiality can endure for a whole life Well and Calm. A little piece of warm to the universe.
As I said, I've assumed so Well HOW LIMITED and LITTLE my role is and it's going to be in history. And it's OK. I CAN'T change human nature, and I can't obviously change my own one, human too.
I don't think the World is going to specially good places, on these days, but it's too Obvious the best I can do is just Bring some Sense at philo by my books. A calmy thing, not attacking any kind of elits or anything. Just some Sense for Better Living.
This would mean something simmilar to what guys as Plato or Aristotile (GENIUSES who did NOT, and NEVER had the chance for it, change the world -my ego sometimes like to think I've got main things from each one, and that I'm bringing together their both positions, from the upside--/--down to and from earth; in fact I think I'm doing this last think, but as long as I know my ego is always there... I'm relativizing this hearted and intellectual sensation to myself: HUMBLE!). This Would Be so Much to me.
From Calm state of Mind, Always Loving. Peace! action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: