Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Brooke Songs!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Hola, Hola!
Smile flower Smile

(y ahora, de momento, nos quedamos aquí)
Smile Smile

I am going to listen to Your Sweet Voice, that I wish I had.
Shocked affraid NO, no, wait a minute, I meant I wish I had by my side, as an Angel who Loves me, Love's Power of a Woman, Inspiration, Breathing Your Hair's Parfume!!
love smiley love smiley

I Loved Your Voice in Funny Situation; Now I am Admiring You as You're Looking into Your Origens!
Silence, oh, it's a Real Moment to me!
Real, for Your Shining Smile, and Your Playful Moments like a little kid, and Your Passion, and Your Real Modesty!
The Most Important Side of an Human Being, the Soul, I Still Think is the Brightest Part of You, and that can never change.
I Loved to See You so Happy and Proud of Your Family's History!
love love smiley flower

PS: Bright mind, quick answer, "not sure about what to do with it". Hey, Brooke! cheekey smiley

All Put Together, as Your French Studies, Here I See why I Loved You from the very first time, the Reasons as Touchable Truth, when I have been Looking at You all the time in that Magic Trip!

Just after that, "Chalet Girl" Interview; Nice Class and Wonderful Nature, and Your Beauty, what else can be asked for?
Oh my Gosh, as You said before, it's so Nice!
love love smiley flower

And the Moment We All were also Waiting for, Bright Humor and Your Looking Good on the Stage!
Here We Go!
"The Lovely Brooke Shields", that's Quite Polite, and Enough, just because Nothing could be enough!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke Shields, what a Lady, the One I Love!
love smiley love smiley

She is my love smiley flower
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 am

Brooke, Angel of mine love smiley !
Smile flower Smile

More VIDEOS! Funny MAGIC Time! I Love it! Thank You!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, You are Amazing and Heaven! Enough because nothing's enough for what You Make me Feel, my Lovely Princess!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Smile Smile Smile
love smiley
flower love flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm

flower Brooke flower

You Know I Wanted Always the VERY BEST FOR YOU!
Now I have not changed, not a simple piece!
And I Love You!!
Love You!!
And Love You!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

PS: I Swear All I am Doing is for Best I can! Even some jokes now in videos! Remember, Always, for All my Life, Whatever and Wherever We may be, I Love You!! flower
Your Happiness is Always my First Choice, and You can Believe me. I Also Know You Want I Do Things for Me, and I Will too, and I Want also only for Me; You Just Shine to the World, and I'll be HAPPY! love flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:21 am

Good Morning Lady, Heart of mine more Alive than the day I was born,
Smile flower Smile

Only one comment before anything else.
To the sciencist community: Yes, visionary all like me, it's possible to ride on time. Look at me, I'm on Friday!
Rolling Eyes
Well, Nobody talked to me about landing! I took the Way it Looked Brighter: THE FUTURE!
This is Pope-Art!!
Smile flower Smile

(OOOOOOOH!, bravo!)
Oh, come on, comen, it was Nothing, just a nice RIDING with my Girl, or my Woman, her Soul is Always the same. We All change, but her Soul is as Innocent as the first Day, because She is an Angel, my Angel of mine!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, one moment, now finishing last SA (SUPER ADMIRED) BOB HOPE Video, and Wife, How Lovely Lady, and All Friends!
ELLEN is GREAT too!
And Many more People too!
love love smiley flower Smile

Brooke, I am going to dentist and to take some care of the Family, I have been having them a little forgotten for the last days, and well I don't mean they Need me so, but it will Feel Good Everybody!
Brooke, God Bless You and All of You!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, You Know Who You are and what You Mean to me!!
Feeling Quite Calm Today (and for more); I Love You with the Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile love action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 am

Hola, Princesa!
Smile flower Smile

I am going to the Forest beside the brook (no matter if water or not in these days -the usual is not- because All Signs of True Love I've Just Received by Now); and with a Child.
Some "llampuga" cooked will help too, but the Most Important will Come from Feelings Today!
Brooke, I Love You so Much!!
Those many changes and Messages (even by the radio I could listen to one for Americans -Brooke, if I am Married to You in Heaven Dreams and True Love is Real..) and Changes in Society and Solidarity and People Who Truly Care...!
Well, just let me say that I've had the most relaxing waking up for years I think, today.
About me, when High Motivation Do Exist, pressure is the most relativity thing of all.

Brooke, now Going to Listen and to See You, by Video-Love, and I am Nervous. I am coming soon!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Simply cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Brooke, "Déu ens n'alliberi", but even after 9 and 1/2 weeks sleeping one hour a day, You'd Still Look like A GORGEOUS LADY ANGEL!
Watches have nothing to do with You, and either with DREAMS You SHARE with All People!
You are not weightest walking heart, You are the Brightest One!
And I Love You!!
God Bless You, and Your Family, and Your Friends, and All Your People!
God Bless this World and its People too!
love smiley love smiley

Ah, and You're MORE LOVELY THAN HEAVEN!
The only One thing I Need to Know and to Feel is that I Honestly and Truly Love You, and that I am Good!!
With this, Opening Ways to Give my gifts back to Society can be bright and True!
Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK3jEDL7KGg

It's MAGIC! flower
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8pEYgnoWKI

Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ANWNUm5pk

love smiley pirat love smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSImrROjfj0&feature=feedlik

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaTbJyfaeX8

There's a Brand New Life Up There!
love smiley love smiley
love love love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:32 am

Hola, Brooke love smiley ! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Smile flower Smile

When I was talking about going out, talked about physical place.
Comunication with You I Need so Much!
Happy Birthday for Yesterday to Your Nice Friend, whom I Admire so Much, Susan Sarandon! flower
This place will not be a fighting place, NOT AT ALL, just I Need it for my Peace and for NICE AND LOVE COMUNICATION WITH MY BROOKE, WHOM I ADORE AND LOVE SO MUCH!! NOW I THINK I'LL CAN DO IT BY THE PEACE, BEYOND DISTANCE FROM THE OCEAN, THIS LOVE'S MADE IN HEAVEN!!
Brooke, Your Words, Your Understanding of things, THANK YOU!!
If this All is Good for People, Anyway it May be, that's so GOOD too; but I Also Needed a Place were Things I Did and Said Were Real and DIRECT to my conscience, as Following Answers from Reality (People, Students, Teachers, Books, my Conscience, All). But this does not mean I've changed about my Feelings. I LOVE YOU ALL!
love love smiley flower

In a while I'll go to the new place (I and excited about knowing it!), but not much in a hurry because they are still putting things in its place there.
I will come in the afternoon or evening or whatever the name (stop using letters me), Want to Listen to Your Voice Videos, but Yesterday I could not, too busy, for a day -I really hope not have to get too much used to that! lol!
Brooke, Yesterday I Could See How Much LOVE there's in me that I have Never Been Able to Give in this Life to Anybody, I Mean not as Altruistic or Material or "bodyguard" things, I Mean as EXPRESSION OF EMOTIONS; with the BABY!
I Could also See, better than ever, how INTROVERTED and RARE and DIFFERENT I've been for All my life! And Yesterday was so Normal me with People!
Too Different in Society for You.
To be True, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE SAME ABOUT ME.
BUT I PROMISE THAT IN A TROPICAL ISLAND Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN SO DIFFERENT TO REALITY AND SO MUCH NEARER TO MOVIE DREAMS, AS REAL ONES!!
Well, I am not asking that Much; Just Keep Some in Touch with You!!
I Love You, Forever!! flower
WE HAVE A BOND!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: PEACE in me!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:07 am

Angel Miss Brooke love smiley flower

I Adore You!!
To See Your Today Pictures, Looking You so GORGEOUS, SO SPECIALLY ELEGANT AND BRIGHT, AND SO BEAUTIFUL, AND WISE, BROOKE, SO WISE, AND MORE THAN ANYTHING SO LOVELY AND SENSITIVE SOUL, SO SENSITIVE BROOKE, is SOMETIMES TOO MUCH TO HANDLE!
BUT I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH, AND I NEED IT, SO MUCH!!
Today Maybe I will can not come in night by the Internet, but will Come to You by the Heart. To Be True, I am Always with You!! ALWAYS, BROOKE, ALWAYS!!
Last night I HAD A VERY GOOD REST!!
BREATHING SO GOOD THIS MORNING!
GOD BLESS ALL FRIENDS FOREVER AND WHEREVER THEY ARE!
love love smiley flower

I Love You Brooke, I Love YOu so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Smile Smile

And I LOVE You BROOKE, my Heart Beats for You; this and my Soul are YOURS!! flower
love smiley love smiley
love love love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things!
No "Happy Birthdays", huh?
It's OK!
I am mr. lonely, and it feels better, will celebrate with People!
Smile Smile

Maybe that thing, "I am very dissapointed I am not able to continue this association...", was talking about me?
Is that possible?
Perhaps Yes! For what I see! affraid
It's OK!
love smiley love smiley

I will not get angry anymore Here.
If I have to go, I'll need some time to Know, because Communication is Always "not too loud and clear", only sometimes! Wink pirat
No bitterness, Brooke.
"Fue porque tenía que pasar".
You will Always be in my Heart and my Soul, and You will Always be the Most Special One who ever Lived inside of them; and not depending at all of what You Think or Do (or Don't), I Love You Till the End of Time!! flower
This could be taken as impossible to be taken suffering, to me is Blessing to Have Known it; and it's my Fortune!
God Bless You Brooke, and All of You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Hello, my Angel of mine!
Smile flower Smile

I can not rate videos or see mails in my youtube count. I am true disaster. Very Happy Smile
But I've sent pictures to my sister, to try to upload and post Here!
They are not exactly pictures "de guapo", but that is not what I was trying to catch; just some Social Good Face!
I forgot the most part in me from past about competition and wanting to be the one, but never too much watched. wave It's over!
Good Calm Times, Brooke!
I AM A LITTLE WORRIED SINCE I DO NOT SEE YOU, JUST ONE JOKE ON TV, ANYTHING!
I mean, it's not that I think anything, but my "subconsciente"... It would Feel so Good!
I will not pull more from Here about pressure or anything for anything.
I mean, just Love for Brooke.
Studies are appart of it.
I Believe in Freedom for Everybody, People and Nations; and I Love People!
It's just that!
But I will study Philosophy, not Politics or Economy.
But conclusions about Philosophy are Always so Useful for All fields, for All Thinking.
I Want to Catch the Entire Thinking.
Not as Absolute, just as Harmony and Balanced Existence, with All and with Nature.
Talking about Ideals, and about Possibles too!
Brooke, I WISH YOU ALL JOY AND PEACE IN THE UNIVERSE, GOD BLESS YOU! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Will post those handsomest photos! cheekey smiley Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:47 pm

And I Think this is True, just Love, just Love!! flower
And, next to some heavy liftings like movieS Smile Smile , some Fun! LOVE! flower
Keep on Working on the Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:07 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Tired, tired and tired.
Too much "hot mind", a need a refrigerating circuit for my brain. Smile Smile
It gets too hot. flower
One thing that I still have to IMPROVE so Much is to keep tempearature of the brain lower when I study those things. All are complicated, and I read and read searching for the conclusions, to understand all the argument.
Yes, reading those great things I am taking my own medicine. Very Happy Smile
Philosophers, maybe many lived in their own world more than anybody (as many artists), but that's not necessary at all.
I have to learn how to stay more relaxed, and let me bringing by the waves of new knowledge by a much more quiet and simply progressive way.
I will do Much better then!
And this is All about studies!
Tomorrow taking one day from my vacation, to do things more relaxed for tuesday.
Wow, I've CAUGHT a Real Global vision, to be Much more Improved, but so Good.
I am Happy for this.
I think my wednesday, if I work OK for tomorrow, will can be almost as Good as Yours, my Lady Brightness Brooke!!
Adopting, even in Dreams, to have children is so Good thing!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, yesterday all mainly jokes. Well, some reasons for that, but only from the past, and taken by me as something Defying from "news", mainly, but that's the past.
Brooke, that's the Past, and yesterday just some jokes.
I SWEAR! flower
Now You've Seen me in person, I am NOT worried at all about what You Truly think.
Well, at the very least about my, "ehem" (from Broadway's Nice), Big Working! Very Happy Smile
love smiley flower love smiley

Well, How Beautiful You have Seen me in Person. It's All to me.
It Gave me Tons of Confidence!!
And How Beautiful You are!!
Gorgeous, this is Peace Times, PEACE TIMES HERE!!
We Played, and Now to me is just Love Touch, by Sweet and Playful KISSES!!
I Love You, I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 pm

I Adore You, and I Swear I'd give my eternity or anything to You!! flower
Anyway, it's Beautiful Life We're Living; and I Just Want to Enjoy and Share it; You are All to me!! I can not explain what You Mean, More and More each day, to me!! YOU ARE PERFECT, AND MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN EVER IN LIFE!! SEXY, GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY AS HEAVEN!! flower
You Deserve All! flower
You are All!! I Love You, Baby!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 pm

"Now We are Free"

BROOKE!

"Mighty Wings" Very Happy Smile Smile
Till I met You, take me on your Mighty Wings!
Brooke, You Did!
I am the Rocket, not wings, but I can take You the same!
Some Fun, Good Cures!
What You Want, Brooke, What You Want!
You Like this 3 "in the house", if You uploaded, then I Like it too!
Thank You from my moral conscience! I tried to heal it from the first time, but there're things so difficult to put together and to be come to terms.
So, again today, Thank You!
I am ready for Staying a Lifetime, or Going out if bothering my Angel, I Love You!!

"We Shall Dance"
Wherever, when Time, if You Wanted!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Hello, Hi!
And also by the eyes, as some eyes moves I caught from video!!
I think I am on the way now!
Brooke!!
Beyond Passion, so Real, there's Spiritual Love, as there's Beyond Reason too!
Smile flower Smile

So good classes as one sense in me.
Feelings and Thoughts going together.
I can not understand one without the other one now!!
Thank You! We Did All Together! love love smiley flower Smile
cheers cheers cheers

Something I am Liking is to See how it's possible to find out how Philosophy has grown up with history, at last.
And talking more about selfmade questions than about selfmade answers.
And I think I have something good to say too.
And not feeling like saving the world, just as part, good.
Will can I be able, am I ill?
I don't think so!
We'll Need Passion too, and I've No doubt about how Real is the Heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, in this Peaceful Heaven of Love I can Feel as Real, going into the most Beautiful of the Soul and the Heart, I Want to Stay with You!!
I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:44 pm

Hello for just a while by letters (We'll See Immediately in Heaven of Souls!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley ), my Angel of Mine flower ,

All the Light, to my eyes, COMES from YOU!!
Just Wanted to Express this by imagevideos. Smile flower Smile
Yesterdady, Today and Everyday in my Life!!
You don't Know How I Adore You!! flower
Well, You Know, and for this I Breathe Again the Entire Living!! It's just that I Love You so Much, my Lady Angel!! cheekey smiley
God Bless, I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

Have Extraordinary and Beautiful Day! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 pm

Hola!
Smile Smile

I was writing very Emotioned, and the electric energy of the entire place, physical one, fall down. affraid
What was I talking about? wave

No problem to remember anything, because it's All the Time in my Heart, and I just Have to take a fast Look to my mind, and Find it so Clear!!
Brooke, my FRIEND!!
Brooke, I Love You!
I Admire You so Much!
Well, All those things, it's True!
You can Always Stand by me Good, Always!
You're my Lady, my Angel!
Brooke and Me, FRIENDS!! flower
And I Love You! flower
Nothing else matters, it's Heaven! flower
God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

The only thing I Need, is Your Voice and Your Smile, so Brightly Shining in my heart so that I can Breathe!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:37 am

Hola, Hola, Hola i Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I am coming for a moment because work here for reunions (not mine), but papers and that stuff. You know. Yes, yes, so Funny! Very Happy Smile Smile
But just came to Thank You for Videos! I will watch later, after class. Motivation for Brooke's Beauty!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, You are my Angel, I Love You, I Love You, my Blessing Gift to my Living; I was half Sleep , but wow! Here I am, with the car, for your arms to the stars!! Heaven!!
My Lady Sweetness Brooke, I Adore You, I Love You so Much!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

God Bless for each simple moment! flower
action smiley
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Brooke, Lady Dream of Mine,

I would wait "One Million Years" More (Movie Bikinis or not affraid ; I mean, larger clothes, You Know Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile ) for You, in Heaven or anywhere; but now hell never more.

Now I am Going to See You in Alice and the Muppets, so Young and so Lovely!
I Swear for the most Sacred, to me You Look More Beautiful and Lovely than ever; so Real and Bright Lady! I Love You, I Love You!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello, Hola, Hello, Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I'm coming from a meeting with 6 ladies and me, the only guy.
And nothing fell down from me, as always, "we" have a Bond.
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
You're a Lady, so Bright and Lovely!! flower
When I am feeling able (not as an intention this time -used the article cheers -, but as a real work by letters) to Re-Create a Tender Kiss from each simple word, I am so Happy, so much into my world!! flower
love smiley love smiley

You are an Angel!! flower
And I Love You, so Much!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Hola, Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How Good the Sun Light Feels to me. Need the Light. Good for D Vitamine.
Another thing one friend told me at work, True and for SERIOUS AND REAL PURPOSES: her husband told her about a woman who get very ill for drinking directly from a tin. There's, he said, an illness that can be transmitted by rats pipi, these animals can put on the tins, and it's very bad for health. So, use glass or a straw for Health!
All things I can say for Help, such modest way but real, I'll say.
First and Only Intention! flower

I am Feeling so Good when I come. All jokes as Real jokes, not fights. All things for something so Easy to be Clearly Seen, their True Purpose!
"Ahora ya lo sabéis" (they told me not to put orthographic accent on that word when I was at school, now I'll put).
We've said good-by to our boss who retired just today. He's been himself till the last day. We, and some workmates, were at the bar today, going, and the waiter told me "those papers on the table...". Yes, those papers were his Documental Retirement, Officially.
He's a "crack", Good spanish meaning, as a Person!
His daughter, 3 months pregnant, he brings a picture of the child in his phone. Well, those pictures. Legs, arms... So Perfectly Made! How Nice and Beautiful! love cheekey smiley flower love

Brooke, I am Good People!
And I am just Loving You, but if I ever had to go, for too much disturbing or anything, I'd understand all kind ways to tell me it, I SWEAR!
You've Given me so Much, and Friends too, and I'm taking so Much Love. My Soul..
I am not the same Person, I am Different, Much Better than when I came.
I've got a debt with You, Honor about Love!
I Love You, Here, in Heaven, Any Possible Way or Place; You're my Lady Sweetness Angel, and I Adore You!! Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: two fingers, the arc of Love, Peace! Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:51 am

Hola, Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Yesterday spent the afternoon and the night Resting. Not Wrestling, not WiLd Feelings, for a day. Well, I had, so Good, but not shared. Smile Smile
It felt good. Needed. Many changes at work, studies... Wow, we All Need a Rest someday.
But today my "vacation" ended, because I must See some videos.
I Think they're Nice; and Much more than this, it's me who is nice Now, actually.
Smile flower Smile

I am Feeling very Good inside. That Means, with no other possibility, I Dreamt of You, with You.
My Dreams Dreams with You. You're Always so down to earth and Natural and Normal, REALISTIC. So Much All!
It's funny, because this Golden Spanish Century Age Style, study wave geek mix, that I used to use, as You knew be at once, is so Different.
We are so Normal and Natural, in my Dreams!!
I Always Project Well from Reality!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

I Love You More than ever, Sweetness, More than ever in Time!! flower
I am with You with not a simple condition, not a simple condition. I am Here, with YOU, and Loving You so Much, so Much that hurts and puts me to Heaven at the same time flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brooke Songs!!
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next