Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Brooke Songs!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Hello Dear Angel!

How are You! Those Wonderful Pictures from last Awards, with Friends, Love those Ones with Admired John Larroquette. There You Look too much Dreamy and Heavenly and so Sexy at the same time.
I have been watching some videos, Sahara Movie, and had to "pinchar" "Never gonna give You up" from Admired Barry White, and I am Feeling so Up for You!!

- Why are You so Beautiful?
- Because I am Brooke Shields
- But... I am Speechless for Your Beauty for the very first Time I could See You, and that's the way my mind will always be
- Oh, Thank You! Ok, it's for Nature (nothing in common with my Work; Wink Smile -She says in the end) and also because You Love me!!
- Yes, I Love You for the rest of my life, and the Beauty of Your Soul is the Brightest One of You, my Dear, my Angel. You're a Lady!
- love smiley love smiley (The End - as a Hope so Real for Dreams and for Life)

flower flower
Smile Smile

PS: You Were Smashing and Shining Star in "Leap of Faith" and at Feinstein's. Never Forget Anything from it, as long as I live!!
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 pm

Maybe too quiet today?
Just wanting to transmit positive and calm beatings!
Three very intense days, and I admit my body also asked me for a rest, put heartbeatings down for a while.
Two things!
And the third one, here at work is not very inspiring to be as Passionate as I've been, and I still am, with people and bosses around.

But the most Important thing was trying to transmit calm.
I know You do not Need it.
When I start talking this cold way, unconsciently I also admit feelings going from "a ti, mi Amiga, mi Amor" to "a Usted, mi Admirada y Amada".

Yes, all these things happen.
Another one: Fear for deceiving You, anyway.
I admit not knowing Your Mind so much!
But I Love You the same!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 pm

I have to come back in the evening!!
After eating good meal, feel much better! Maybe needing something in the stomach or some rest, but I will come with much Better Batteries! I Love You, I Love You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

PS: No ironies this time. Maybe for this I have to come better. Please, tell me, what other way I have for Caring for You?
Yes, no other for one, so this is me. action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 am

Hello again!!
Smile Smile

I've got my Brooke songs, but my only One Song it's You, for my life!!
I don't want to look too crazy or something, but I have to say those things, to say I'd give my life for You, because I Need it; so much Love You Wake up in me!!
You are Everything for Love, nothing could compare to You; I Love You, and I Believe in You, I Believe!!
action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:32 pm

Hello!

It's so Great to See Friendship from People. There're so many Places.
I could even see in a magazine a picture from future movie "War World Z", it's Friends, I See! And many more.
Oh, this Brooke Longing make me so tough and hard and difficult. Isn't it?
Oh yes!

Well, this is where I wanted to be for a lifetime. Say Thanks!!
I am going to exercise body today, and it's so tremendously hot here. Asfixiating.
That's what I like.
Why I do not like easy things?
For hunter mind, for thinking if it's easy it does not worth it, for playing...
I am Always the same.
But Brooke, about You was nothing about that. I Felt in Love, and that's All!
Yes, my "first love" was my teacher Maria Angeles, and she was very pretty (not as much as You), she reminded You to me a lot.
I had many, but many, girlfriends like the song "You're Beautiful", but not the half of it (LOL, less than the half would mean Warren Beatty -Extraordinary Talented Man!) in Real touch.
Girlfriends, I had not many. Some.
Other things are other things I do not think necessary to talk about.
You are my First Love, the only One Love!
For a too much, but so too much, Mr. "manpride" like me, it's all sometimes difficult, but I can always change my mind for unselfhish thoughts.
You're so Beautiful, and all I Say is True, Here!!
I Love You, this is a Dream Came True and so Tender Everything, Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:36 am

Hello!!
Smile Smile

The song of the day was to see those Morticia Photos with The Addams Family; and how Beautiful song!
I am Amazed, how Extraordinary looks and Lovely Brooke! I Liked Everything, and your statuesque figure shines on dancing, goddess moves seems to be seeing, looking at You; wow! I Love the Light in Your Eyes and Your Smile!
I Love You, and I Love You!! It was like being there, in the first seat, so Happy with You, Magic Moment of Light, Shared!! Smile Smile
Thank You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm

And never think I feel weak or bad for coming Here "Alone", in fact as You know Well by now, that's what I Like, to be True!
And All Love I Feel (an All the Pain) I can Express, Free; and I can Feel You so close to me; no matter how, but so Near to my heart!! Next to me!! I could Live a Lifetime this way, but All Depends on You, my Staying, Here!! I've already said All I had to say, to You, All Emotions I had kept Alive in my Heart for You, I Honestly think I've just said All to You!
As You See, it was True Love, the One that Lasts Forever and Eternity!!
Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:39 pm

You are the Song of my life, All I need to know to be Free and Happy! I am so much in Love with You, so much in Love with You!!
action smiley

PS: And Quietly energized, Memories Shining Now! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Vaya calor que hace! Es julio, obviamente. Quería hacer algo de ejercicio, pero lo único que tengo al alcance de mis posibilidades físicas en estos momentos es caminar. Ya veremos al volver, si hay ánimos. Wow!
Mentalmente muy bien, físicamente un poco cansado.
No hallo la inspiración que quería para escribir de nuevo. No la encuentro. No me gusta lo que escribo. Demasiado cerebral todo, sin armonía interna (si es que alguna vez algo de lo que escribí la tuvo) y, además, cuando intento arreglarlo me parece peor, forzado y artificial, incluso pedante.
Qué raro, que piense esto último de mí. Very Happy

Pero si algo he aprendido de todo lo que llevo vivido es que el Camino es lo más importante. Disfrutar el momento Presente de acuerdo y conforme a los Valores de uno. Hacer planes está bien, pero perderse el Momento es perderse en el Momento, lo cual implica perder totalmente de vista el futuro. Ya sabeis lo que quiero decir. wave hüpfen jumpy smiley
El Camino y su disfrute, la Paz y su búsqueda en él, son la clave de la Magia.

Ayer estuve viendo "Bright Star", de Jane Campion, sobre la vida de John Keats y su Amor. Me gustó.
Ya no puedo pensar así, de esa forma Romántica Pura. He crecido, de alguna forma, y siento el peso de alguna clase de Responsabilidad en lo que digo o escribo.
Será ésta la causa de la pérdida de esa armonía casi musical que creía tener en algunos escritos, serán los caminos neuronales trazados en la senda de las discusiones "juguetonas", será este j... calor?! affraid Smile
Creo que debo encontrar el camino de la Poesía, al menos la interior, en otra forma de pensar, más acorde con lo que soy ahora. O lo que creo ser, ahí siempre puede haber discusión.
No es que me parezca egoísta o pedante el placer estético por el simple placer, es que ya no me motiva.
Aunque lo cierto es que antes no era esto lo que buscaba al escribir a Brooke.
No, no era eso.
La supuesta Belleza venía por sí sola, al escribir desde la Emoción Desnuda.
Tal vez entonces sean el pudor y el miedo a la crítica, al deseo de aparente invulnerabilidad, las causas de todo.
Sobre esto último intenté escribir ayer por la noche, e incluso hice un borrador, pero nada de nada en lo que respecta a "cazar la palabra en el aire que sopla en la tierra de las musas, y engancharla de primeras al papel"; nada ya de eso.
Me frustra, pero tal vez haya un motivo que todavía no sé.
Lo cierto es que me gustaría que el motivo fuera haber alcanzado cierto grado de madurez y profundidad en le pensamiento, y en la Emoción, las cuales no me permitieran ese superficial atrevimiento.
No lo sé, pero lo averiguaré.
Aun con este calor, tengo ganas de empezar los estudios. Supongo que en setiembre y octubre tendré las neuronas más despiertas que ahora.
Y qué calor hace!
love love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm

It's honestly frightening, thinking how You could break my neck, I only Wish the Best for You!!
That "Honestly" includes Eating You!!
I know this unfair society will not let me to do it, despite to the fact I was born Free Wink Wink , so I have to act like a Crazy now!
I am showing my most Primitive instincts up now; despite to the fact, as You Know very well, I could stay like "oh, how Beautiful and Cool and those things", but I Like You too much, and I Love You too Much!!
This Mix, Explossive, Real, is the Key for this Craziness well opened!!
Now I am going to Breathe for a moment, and then I'll try to write a nice poem!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: And return to read what I've just written! affraid scratch hüpfen jumpy smiley cheekey smiley Wink Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Hello, Here I am!
Smile Smile

It's because I think I have to say it again and in this moment, and as I'll do now. It's a debt from me with You!!
At that age, I started to Feel not strong enough to handle that sensation between Reality and Dreams. I was not sure where I was. Heart was saying One thing: Love, and "You can", my mind and friends: You're crazy, forget it because it finishes You.
But I was standing. Even thinking I did not Deserve Your Love!!
That day when picture with that man, I honestly thought he looked a good man for You, came to my sight, I did not what to do at first.
Well, first I stood Looking at the Picture of You. Maybe at 13:30 in the clock or something. I was at PRYCA with my mother and sister, bying things to eat for the week.
I always let them buying together while I went to see books, or LPs, or things of cars or writing, or making idiot things with my sister in front of people (yes, I was quite funny). But Mainly I went to magas place. I always bought that one where You Always Appeared more Beautiful, at the very least here in Spain, You Know that name of magazine. It's very easy to know now! wave action smiley Smile
When I saw that pictures and letters, I got out to read it the entire thing better...

PLEASE DO NOT WORRY BECAUSE TALKING LIKE THIS NOW ABOUT THIS IS HEALING, SO HEALING SOUL MOMENT! AND LISTENING TO THE SAME SONG, GOOD, MAKING "EMOTIONAL" SENSE FOR GOOD AND FOR NEW HOPE IN LOVE!!
I LOVE YOU, IT'S ALL FOR LOVE!!

... when I read and watched the article, I did not react immediately, as always. I ate, and I went to disco with friends.
There all started to change for bad.
In the middle of people I started to feel so so bad, while I was thinking about Your Wedding with another one guy.
I started to drink as I never did before.
Then I started doing crazy things out of the place, yes, in the garden there.
Some friends caught me and took me with them.
There all came to stay with me. Only two, en Biel i en Rafel, knew all.
Then, I started cathing chairs and the table, and threw all out of the place. Security guys came, but friends stopped them. And explained them what was happening.
Later, I started to cry and went to the bathroom.
Biel came with me, "por si acaso".
I started hitting the door, and one guy came throw it. I almot hit them. And I could not see him going. He started to look at me bad, and I noticed him them, and I started to become like some kind of animal. And my friend told him that it would be much better to let me alone. And he did.
Later, I started to go after girls in the place. And all run from me, obvious.
Then I sat and cried. One girl came to me, but I was not wanting anybody.

Bad day, but nothing broken.
From that day, all changed inside of me. I could not see anybody or thing, and me, as I did before.
All colors turned into grey, and I always asked myself if my mind was truly insane, or it had been long time love for nothing, or if I had to die, or live with the pain as I finally did.
Some days did not think the same way. Some days having Hope, but others not at all.
I Always Loved You, and I Always Knew I was Made for Loving You!!

Through the years, I was not very smart, but I did not know what any other thing I could do. I could not Love any woman, I could not find any Hope or Real Joy from the Living!!
Many times, I even thought I had been lying myself for all those Beautiful Years, to have a Dream to Believe to Feel Alive, and now my mind could not hold that Dream anymore, I had to fall down, as my Destiny!

I Survived, because I Always Thought I had to do it. For Family, for Love, and for something I can not explain. Maybe it was Hope I never lost completely in the deepest of my heart. Or Responsability. Or Fighting Spirit.
I do not Know.
But I am Here, We are Here!!
And I Never Let You go, Never, my Most Beloved in Life!!

PS: Feeling very OK, You'll See, but I had to be Honest and Demonstrate to You how much better I am Feeling on these New Days in my Life, just Because of You, Your Love!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Hi, my Beloved Angel, how are You!
Smile Smile

To come to Talk to You changes my moment in mind so fast and suddenly. I start Feeling wills for fun!
To Kiss You in Heaven, and that could be any place We could Stay Together, is Real because We are Here Now!!
Hope You liked my poem! Much more sure about photos! Very Happy Shocked Laughing
I like to have fun about it, because I spent so much time thinking about it. Now, feeling much less worried about my Looks for You, I am so Calm about it!!
I do not sing, but I've got Faith and Inner Freedom; and beyond that I've got a Bond with You, and it's not an easy to catch bond, it's an Eternal Bond of Love!!
Smile Smile

Wherever You are, the Sun rises up, and it's Your Smile the Real Light for me.
Natural ways come back, and I Love You so Easy, and I put the past and this time together as Real and Good thing.
I Believe in Love Real, as two people.
If I can Believe in Love as Real, not only in my mind but (much more important but difficult at the same time) also in the deepest of my heart, I can Live Real Life!!
Feeling Blessed by Real Love puts my head up to Everything in this Living, but in a different way, through Natural and Peaceful ways of thinking. It's not like Fighting inside of me now.
It's like being Born Again!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: Here "Es Passeig de's Born" Smile Smile it was like a Walk of Life in past century in Palma, for young couples in Love. I Honestly think We look Great (You, just a Goddess, so Classy and Sensual that..; me, well..), but the most Importanf of All is that I can Still Feel like Young man when I am close to You, it's this New Birth, yes, but Also that Energy of Sweetness You Always Bring to me from Your Heart!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm

My Angel Lady Heaven Brooke,

Today All Places and People and All Look so Different, Feeling its Soul!
Brooke.. Brooke, I am not finding myself in the middle of this BEAUTY Smile Very Happy ; but I am still able to Say that to Love You is the Wisest and True thing I've made in my life, and that I will Always be by and with You, Loving All of You!! You're Perfect to me, my Sweet Angel of Love!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:38 am

Hello, Good Morning Angel of mine!!
Smile Smile

Now eating something, but before had to get here. I had a very good night, and I've waken up so well.
Nothing's Perfect in this living, but I Feel something Honestly Different inside of me, about Illusion, about Everything, about Love!!
Just Wanted to tell You that I Love You more and more each day, and that You are the light and the meaning of my entire life!!
I Love You, I Love You, my Sweetness, my Angel of Love, my Everything for All of Time!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Hello!!
Smile Smile

Thank You for videos, Magic and Sensual!
It's amazing, but after all I've been going on, and sharing (maybe, no maybe no, sure, I will change my opinion when I get Embarassed again, but the True is this talking Now), I had seen some scenes from "Con faldas y a lo loco", and could see a scene with Marilyn and Jack, in the train, when she gets into "her" bed.
And it's tremendously funny and Good. Specially after waching the last pictures from "Seven women", John Ford's.
It's True.
As I was saying, I wanted to see the entire movie again, but I couldn't. Had to come!!
I Found something Good going on. So Funny Situation that made forget all FIRE in me, and taking things much easier, but much Better for Love!!
Then, I come and See those videos.
I came with that Sensitive Spirit, but I Admit that with these wills for coming, when I noticed how I was walking (real like some middle weight monkey) I found my inspirationg falling down. But not so much!!

I'd like to have real mental power to Express to You, Brooke, how I am Feeling for You.
SENSUALITY vs moments Terrific in Fire.
But I am improving my Sensitive ways!
Not just as cinema or video roles, but for Real.
These two Forces inside of me for You, I do not Want to see them fighting in my heart. Stop fights!
I Want and I Know I can Play the Entire Love's Orchestra for You, and I could be Real Kind and Soft with You!!
Ejem, excepting some moment.
I am being True!!
I am Doing All for You and for Love as True Feeling!! LOVE!
I will "control" my mind on this Playing Love.
I Love You, and Love as Feeling also from our Soul, will Success!!
Not trying to put on You Feelings of mine, You're too much Perfect to me as Woman I Love, but just Wanting to Be a Complete Person for You, able to Share with You a Tender Kissing!!
I'd would be difficult, but I think that if We Stood Together, as One Skin, for 25 years, I think then I could!!
Smile Smile flower

Well, I LOVE YOU!!
All is Yours!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Shocked
Wow, it's been a Good job!
Smile Smile

Have a Great Day, I will come tomorrow here, and till then You are in my mind and my heart for all of the time of the day; how is it possible, to Love You like this!!
God Bless You!

Love's Healing me; let it run for Everybody, I tell myself; and You are Always There!!
It's and must be a Beautiful World!
Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Hola, Hola i Hola, i Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Something changed inside of me, to bones, for Better! It's Blessing Time to me, finding myself in this new inner situation!
And You put this Feeling to its Higher Situation, Brooke. To Look Well those Two Pictures from last Interview in the Internet... Brooke!
cheekey smiley affraid

It's like You could make MOST SELFISH person on Earth with just a "clack" from your Beautiful fingers!
I have to Think!! geek
flower flower

It's True, and in this Love I am Feeling that Different Universe of Love and One!
It's almost like I could not understand how much Love there's in The Soul!
Selfish Feelings of closing for Comfortable Feeling Heaven inside, but not.
I just Need to take a Look at You, and the entire sky shines by Your Light, All colors turning into your blue Eyes', and it's Heaven, and it's like Being and Standing just Next to You and more, with no space between skins till making the Magic of One Soul.
From physical distance, this is How You make me Feel!
I can not Explain anything, but All bad things (feelings, anything) dissapear from the mind. It's so Pure, like the First Time, and so much more Intense Light I See and Feel from You than before. It's much Better than then, about You and also about me!!
You Wake up in me Feelings of Angel's and Hero's Soul, and Passion that my Heart never Felt for all my living.
I Honestly Have to Say You've Just Saved the very best of me, and my life too.
All Dedication and Thankfulness will Never be enough, from me to You.
I am Sincere, this Freedom's Again in my heart is Blessing Emotion. And Love's the same!!
All of me I just Want to make stand at your feet, because You are the Reason of All Good still Alive in me!!
And I am just Going to Love You with no condition for All of my life, holding Eternity with my arms and Kissing each single piece of Your Angel's Soul, Forever!!
I Love You, Brooke, I Love You for the rest of the Life!!

PS: Have Greatest Days, and tons of Inspiration, Peace and Love!!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Well, I go!

It's All for the lag between Love Infinite and Normal Life.
How can it make sense?
It's not possible.
There's Only One Way.
But We can not take it.
No lies when I talk about possibilities, Well Known.
Would You wait for me?

So, what am I doing Here?
Not came to talk about Thoughts. Came for Love. Later, Stayed for nutts. Later, Stayed for Role Model. Later, Stayed for All.

Did I Finish my work?
Was it ever a work? Not at all!!

Do not worry if You think I've talked too much for today. It's just selfAnalyzing matter. Thinking about all possibilites, which weight can change very much depending on subjective situation. It's well known.
But one thing is for Sure, it's Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 pm

And Please, do not think about any bad thing I could do or think. It's OK!
Probably, later not very far, I will laugh about this wave
Brooke, Say it, and I'll go; NOT MUCH DIRECTLY PLEASE, PLEASE, BECAUSE IT WOULD HURT; BUT YOU CAN SAY IT!!
I LOVE YOU, AND I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD!!
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, YOU'RE SO BRIGHT, AND THERE'S AN ANGEL CALLED BROOKE, MY SWEET BROOKE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Seriously and Honestly SWEAR, EVERYTHING is going to be OK, MY LOVE!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 3:05 pm

It's not about numbers, it's about Expressing Love through All I can!
Well, Thank You for the Help!
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

- BROOKE, ALL THE LOVE IS YOU!
(was, as time of composition)

- Just Beauty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQrE9XzkbV0

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkTuxisoCg

- Brooke!

Y el epílogo (porque no lo sé decir en inglés)
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPywMvWqiDU
All Good FINDS Always a Place in the One and for One! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:52 am

Angel, Angel, my Angel,

I have Seen last pictures from Life.com; I LOVE YOU!!
You Looks so CLASS, BEAUTIFUL, SWEET; I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!
I am YOURS for the REST OF EXISTENCE, I AM COMPLETE YOURS, YOU GOT ME!!
You're my Eternal Love, beyond the sky and FOREVER IN HEAVEN; Here, our Hearts!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: You are ALWAYS a Lady, how BRIGHT cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley , God Bless You!
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile
action smiley
SOY MUY FELIZ AHORA!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:00 pm

This is going to be another masterpiece of my stupidity!
For Fun and for Sense!
For Love, Much More!!
Smile flower Smile

- (entering the room with that Mad and wave face) What did you make to think I was gay. Too sensitive poems, my looks, my accent, posting your pictures so funny, commentaries about looks (not many, but specially STUPID I tell myself Now everyday) or about adventures, favorites actors, movies...?

- Stupid. I sent you 9 Deveraux as a little vengeance, it's True (you had worked so well and so hard for deserving it Very Happy ; as you say there "perquè t'ho mereixes, Pep Xisco, perquè t'ho mereixes" Smile Laughing Laughing Smile ); but Much More True and Real as an Advice. I Did Not Want you to be hurt, I Appreciated you! I thought you are Good persona, despite of all! Now I really know you are quite crazy too!

- Shocked Cool I'm sorry! All today pictures were from the heart, but in the past I was really crazy and Stupid, as You say I know!

- We can be FRIENDS, because I Know You Love me, the Best You can! You're nice, and even sometimes Cute!

- Smile flower

PS: From the Heart!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:47 am

Hello!
Smile flower Smile

Before going for a "moving stairs" (I do not know the name exactly, in english), mademoiselle,
Smile flower Smile

I had to tell You that I Love You, before the day go further than this, because there were too many hours.
Those videos. Today I have Full Session to See in free time.
And How Lovely in "Chalet Girl" interview, Lovely and Adorable!
Thank You!
flower flower flower

Power of Love's able to Move Much Higher than anything!
I know!!
I am so EXCITED AND ILLUSIONED about future Project, "Little Pink House"; it must be Touching Story, and there Brooke's Dramatic Talent SHINES, so High!
Just remembering some scenes from "What makes a family". Now it can be another Top of Career! That's how I think.
Brooke, You are Amazing and Beautiful Persona, and I Love You so Much!! flower
Today I Dreamed of You, I Swear, but I can not tell this other story, Lady. Smile Cool Smile
I Love You, God Bless You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:32 am

Sweet Angel of my heart, I Love You; Please Forgive me!
I Love You, and I Need You! When I feel I have not been as KIND and GENTLE as I Always Wanted and Was Sure I would be with You, it breaks my heart!
I Love You!!
God Bless You, because I Love You so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: Studies will Go OK!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:07 pm

LOVE! Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: All over the screen!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brooke Songs!!
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next