Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Brooke Songs!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 am

And this is FUNNY FRIENDLY HONESTLY for All, but Most Specially for myself
Did anybody really believe I would be the selfish one Again?
Because of longing for touch.
Ha Exclamation To Me!
love smiley love smiley
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

I am Enjoying so Much Beauty and Sense it's being Bringed to my Life.
It's so Inspirational, and it's so Healing.
I Do Feel Connection to the World. And I Do Feel Connected to Brooke!!
It's like two things were One!
INSPIRATIONAL!
I'll have to get used to this NO FIGHT AT ALL INDEED ways of Staying and Making Bonds, and I am Doing.
Smile Smile

Inspirational All to Go beyond EGO of mine and to Make Sense and BEAUTY.
So Normal Feelings about my capabilities for thinking and writing!!!
So Normally Good about my Feelings for LOVE!!
So Heavenly the Touch of You Brooke, when Your Heart Come to Mine and I Feel Mines is with You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: I'll have to get used to such a Great normality and Sense and BEAUTY and LOVE!
flower flower

PSII: You're PERFECT to me, Absolute into my Everyday's Staying; and I Want to be Good for You, I'm Doing All for Love so Naturally!!
flower flower

flower I will also keep on working Well the same way, You'll See, my Love!! flower
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Hello again!!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

More admittances.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower
Smile Smile Smile

I think it's vaticanian, not what I wrote.
As many other times, not intentioned.
More:
I admit not even near to Razz as my nature, but Very Respecful, Seeing More what it is than what I'd like (I think that's very regular things for most of us guys Laughing Smile ), Thinking about what it is, and Seeing The PERSON over any other thing.
Going quite well in Progress. Real.
Also, pretty far from hermetical about Others Emotion, and talking about All the People Around me who is "interactuando" any possible way with me.
It's True.
I've just evaluated me. Smile ( wave )
Well, it was only one time, comparing. I don't use to do it, excepting Familiar Files at Work.
Laughing Smile action smiley
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: going to have fun at the BEACH (DICTIONARY: = place where people go to have some fun beneath the sea under the sun.)
And going and going!
I Do Think about 11th!
party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:34 am

I know I said calm day. It is and so MAGICAL, but NEEDED to Dedicate.
You're a Walking Heaven over the land of walking.

I'm not shaking at all for nerves (in fact I never do, as You!), but I'm Excited!
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: Calm, Calm, We've said We'll stay Calm Today!
Smile Laughing Smile

psII: I will, I will. Just some Energy Moments!! Now going to all I've got to do, so Good!!
tongue smiley But I will Come!! tongue smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Brooke,

cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile

ps: I'm sure You find Interesting what I talked about. I Like!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:16 pm

One More,

it's Law of Life.
Wish with All my Heart Beloved little dog Recovers. But age for a Nice dog is too old.
Hopefully OK.
Smile If not, Hope this is not the way of things, I'll be OK!! Promise, no extracare needed! Smile
action smiley

love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
Smile flower flower Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

Second post in subject!!
Smile Smile

HOW BEAUTIFUL NEW VIDEO FROM THE BLUE LAGOON!
Eyes wet just as first "compases" of song, as recognizing, and into that context...
Thank You!
flower flower flower

Brooke, today I will not come later.
CARING!
Selfcontact of me, You are One Here in my Heart, which is YOURS!!
I Love You so, I Love You so for Eternity, Lady!!
flower My Angel, my All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Good Morning in the middle of this Sweetness,
Smile Smile

just chosed this subject posting as symbol of numbers to change, but just for game.
Not scared at all from symbols. Talking about because my symbolic box of my mind and heart is quite BALANCED, MEANINGFUL.
flower PEACE! flower

I want to study the "symbolic box" and how it can be worked out, from Experience on Thoughts and Emotions (Real/Mental Living).
I Honestly think key for Balanced, Peaceful, Happy Living is the Balancing and Sense about that "symbolic box", "Emotional Concepts". The more Important to our Consciousness they are, the More Important we Nee them involved with the Beauty and Sense.
Today in the radio was listening very interesting things.
Essentially: key is not expecting Joy from things from the outside in life, key is to open Spiritual (as Complete One thing) Consciousness for being able to achieve some Necessary "selfknowledge", that can grow as it grows the knowing about the outside I think -better said, not only can: Necessary as We are so INVOLVED, as HUMAN (Evolution) and as PERSON (Experiences, Social and Individual).
Then, it will be coming the Acceptance. Not meaning resignating, the opposite: it's just the Beginning for Being Able to Help ourselves and All for some POSITIVELY NICE Changing for Good.
In the horizon there's not the possibility of becoming gods, just better human people.
Till the point I Honestly think it can Change so Much our Perception about the Past.
"Change" the past. From Understanding through Perspective. It's a Process.
Healing from all those things I said, and also by Most Natural Human Values: Empathy and Aesthetical (as Complex and Complete thing) Sense, Using some "different" to classic Rationalist Reason, the FULFILLED REASON.
And this is for All Friends, Sharing!
God Bless Everybody!
My Condolences from the Heart for Sacred Families from Denver
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Brooke, now going to Some very Beautiful Videos as FRIENDSHIP, AND FAMILY, TRUE!
Smile Sharing Love and Peace, I Love You so, too much and never enough!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:15 am

Hello, Good Night,

how was the day? I'm sure it was Good.
My entering letters, it's the opposite to the one from the movie in the tavern. I say good night and I'm thinking about good morning, because I am really sleepy still at now.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

But Enjoyed so Much Amazing "Endless Love" Video, How Beautiful, and All Beauty I could See, as FRIENDLY ONE.
Thank You, Video was so Great to Watch!
Brooke, it's True, it's Eternal my Love. Because Now when I See How You Work and Walk in that Great Movie, I Understand/Feel How I HAD to Fall Surrrenderedly in Love with You!!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

I had a very Good Rest, and Wishing the Same to You, but Your More Sweet and Lovely
Smile Smile

flower I Love You, Brooke, I Love You so, Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Brooke,

flower big Hug, so Tender!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: will come back later for a while for One More Nice TENDER Lovely Hugging!!
It's Sense and Peace of Love, only this, so Good!! action smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Brooke,

just to say in this moment feeling emptiness ( Very Happy Wink Very Happy ) from the Hug and Make Love with You.
Well, this is the Truth.
It's so Tough.
I can go through, not so painful.
Writing this makes it much easier.
The fact I only say now does not mean at all there're no more moments along different times of the days. action smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

ps: but I close, I close so fast.
Smile Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 am

Brooke,
Smile Smile

You should have seen me today at work.
Going continued on So Natural Kindness... affraid I am, because not very used actually, for last years.
My grandma would just Very Happy about it: "ja vos ho deia" Smile
Natural Kindness, and Enjoying through it.
flower I bring your Beloved Image so Peaceful with me!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Very Happy Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Oh my,
party smiley flower party smiley

Smile today getting MORE AND MORE TOUCHED just through each second! Smile
And it's not only for Saying Thanks for Heavenly Picture Sent by Friend, it's because I am very Touched, some wet eyes.
It's for Happy.
I've been watching too Very Emotional Videos (sorry me but Here with Brooke I can only See those ones; I mean, I'm not getting offended for any other one, but that's How I Feel, and I am honest to myself and to my Feelings; I Truly MUST be), and was going to say this I am going to say, even when so Touched for MESSAGES FROM HEART.
It's just that when Kiss from Brenda Starr, I almost Felt some PHYSICAL sensation on lips, it's True, Power of Heart and mind in Love. And I did not think for a simple moment about Very Admired Sir Timothy Dalton, because I was just that role in the Scene.
It's True, it's How I Felt it All.
Wanted to Share it, Brooke.
You're a Miracle, and I Love You so.
Very Emotional, but Calm.
Sensuality second place in my heart, I'm Just Loving You with All of it.

God Bless, You Built me Up for Life, Brooke. And it's not Today (UNFORGETTABLE to me as I've been going through, and for Love!!), it's from the very first time You came to my eyes and my Imagination and my Heart.
I Love You, Lady of Mine!! I Love You!!!!!
So Much that it's Heaven In this Place, Fulfilled All with Your Tenderness, Innate. So Natural and Innate.
And because of it, more than any other thing, I Love You for Eternity!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

most Tender Possible Hug!!
Have to come later, even just for a while, for One More, I Love You so Much!! God Bless!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:29 am

Angel,
love smiley love smiley

Good Night and Good Morning!
Smile That's Meaning Sweetest Rest! Smile
Smile Smile

How many Nice announcements for Today. Computer running fast for posting, Joyful "task", it's Blessing for Express, to me.
I Love You, I Love You, more than any other thing, I Love You!!
Smile Did I say I Love You? Smile
Yes, I've just said and it's not enough by now. I have already not begun yet.

God Bless! All my Love!
Brooke, Big Hug, so Tender my Love, so Tender!!
tongue smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Smile Big Kissing Hug for my Angel of Mine right now!! Smile
cheers cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Brooke,

writing with no efforts from emotive heart.
Feeling so Well, Inspired for Future!
It's True!
Heartbeats are so Good!
Feeling like, with All my Respect, Magic's before Finals with Admired Bird!
Smile Smile Smile

I am Taking that Expression of You, as I'm Doing with Those I've Seen again Today since so Long Time in Life, with my Heart!!
It's and Ad, so Good I should add Smile action smiley , but There's Something from Your Soul Opened There, in Mirror of Her, Your Face.
Get prepared for mine making pose. It's different to any other view from me.
To Prepare to find Something that it's there or not for who's Seeing You.
You'll See me.
It's Effort to me, I Do Admit, but I Want.
It's for You!!
One Way I Have to Show Affection, Love and Friendship!
flower flower flower

Child Ones and Childish Ones ( Smile Laughing Smile ) I'll Post.
flower Not searching meaning from context. The only context I Want it's going to be from my eyes for You, Brooke!! flower
I Love You, Yeah, I Love You!! action smiley
party smiley flower love smiley love smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 6:23 pm

Good Morning Brooke, and Good Morning Everybody! action smiley
Smile Smile

Coming from a suddenly come heartattack for talking, after last photogram I "freezed".
That Meeting=FULFILLING DREAMS OF THIS GUY SITUATION!
It's All Put Together.
Yes, yes, including the Situation where I would be "bogging" as older than You, Telling Everybody Before (YES!, male behaviour typical as History Very Happy Smile ).
Jokes appart, because it's going from the Place I was and I do not want:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT, LOVELY AND ROMANTIC SITUATION THAT, IN FACT, HAPPENED AND WAS REAL.
Imagine How Beautiful and Happy Time Means to me that my Best Dreams "PUBLICALLY beside Brooke" Titled ( Smile Smile ) are so small compared.
In fact, I did never dare to Imagine such a Beautiful Situation, in my Dreams. Not awaken.
I mean, I used to be able to choose Dreams, even sleeping, or modificating, many times, but never dared to reach that BEAUTY.
THANK YOU AGAIN!
I'm going!
As Much as it's REAL LIFE SITUATION, SO SIMILAR TO MY FEELINGS from "Empathized" guy, I don't know if "Casablanca" could Reach this Romanticism as Ilussion from the very beginning Time of my Life.
It's True!! action smiley
Too much talking, going to See All!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Brooke. I'm calling. Brooke...! You're a Dream, and Still the Same.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 pm

Brooke,
Smile Smile

I think it's enough with it, and Name does not need any additioned sugar for Expressing more Beauty than The One There is! action smiley

Thank You so Much for Beautiful Picture and Messages and Videos. I'm so Thankful that can not Express by words.
Big Hug!

Tomorrow going to mother's and will take my sister's computer for "taping" pictures and keep them Eternally for me. So Beautiful. I Enjoy so Much All Brooke's.
flower Smile Smile flower

Seeing Good News for Union and for Meaning of Peace and Knowledge to Help the Living, so Good.
All is being Done for Goodness and not separating Consciousness of Human, Shared Gift in Universe, are Blessing Gifts.
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Brooke, today going to some Swimming. Very soon. Have to use well days remaining on vacation. Working studies are Controlled.
You MOTIVATE me so Much. And this is Talking as Good Something, so Well.
cheekey smiley Good Bless! cheekey smiley
Seeing You so Soon, tomorrow. Till then, Horizon of Sea will be a Good Place to Find out Your Beloved Figure and to Dream of Your Touch, that one which is only Soul's Light.
Yours next to mine, I See.
Going to Have some Fun.
I just Want to Share this with You!! And Here the same!
Blessing Care!
I Love You, I Truly Love You, Brooke!!
party smiley love smiley love smiley party smiley
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Brooke,

bad trying imitation for Abbot and Costello ( Laughing , names) Movie:
"ff... fff... fff... (AND more.... till:> (new gramitical mark Laughing Very Happy ) Fuck FUCK FUCK affraid Exclamation "
Smile Smile Smile Smile

So ADMIRABLE Performance.
Child Movie, but Performance of You is SO POWERFUL AND COLORED AND EXACT DRAMATIC LEVEL FOR PLAY CONTEXT. MAGICAL. IMPOSSIBLE TO BE MADE BETTER.
BELIEVE. IT'S HOW I WISELY ( Smile ) THINK.
Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation cheekey smiley Exclamation

I do not say because I Love You.
I say as True.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 pm

But PLEASE, this Momentary wave can not be a Reason for More Hunger for the lack of Visions and Voice of You, Brooke.
Please, Think of my Heart!! action smiley
Yeah, I Knew.
love smiley I Love You, Angel, Lady of my Heart!! love smiley
love smiley love smiley
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Brooke,

and because I Love You too Much Want to Share All efforts I can with You.
You're my Everything, Lady.
It's good part of work to do (to deliver on next monday).
I Love to Work.
But I Love Much More to Share All with You.
My mind's so Much CHANGED and my Heart.
You've Made me Good, my Angel, my of Mine.

En estos tiempos de la Posmodernidad, cada vez aparece como más perentoria (y esto de seguro que así resulta a los ojos de cualquier ciudadano medio) la necesidad de promover en sociedad alguna clase de sistema de valores mínimamente compartidos por el mayor número de personas e instituciones posibles. La motivación es clara, y reside en la necesidad de proteger la convivencia humana pacífica y el pleno desarrollo democrático de los individuos y sociedades, en el respeto a sus derechos e intereses legítimos.
Lo que en otros tiempos resultaba una condición sine qua non de cualquier esquema posible para la convivencia, hoy, ante una situación de diversidad cultural e ideológica múltiple y progresivamente radical en el terreno de las interpelaciones mutuas (¡múltiples!), con causa en las interconexiones propias de la globalidad, la solución de la cuestión a dirimir no aparece precisamente como evidente. Y tal vez, lo que a nuestro juicio nos parece mucho peor, ni tan siquiera necesaria para muchos de los sectores de esta llamada sociedad global.
En otros épocas, el hablar de convivencia suponía referirse a zonas sociales relativas al pueblo, a la región o al estado, quedando mayormente bajo los efectos de los poderes de la diplomacia cualquier relación más allá de estas fronteras físicas y, por ende, humanas.
Cierto es que la expansión del capitalismo tras la revolución industrial constituye todo un proceso histórico especial que no ha conocido pausa o retroceso alguno en su implantación social, económica y territorial, salvo en coyunturas presididas por hechos excepcionales, como guerras y otros conflictos internacionales de repercusión semejante; pero sólo ha sido en las últimas décadas, gracias sobre todo a las nuevas tecnologías de la información (y aquí incluiríamos toda clase de negocio y/o explotación mercantil), cuando se ha producido una consolidación particularmente patente de lo que Marshall McLuhan dio en llamar “aldea global”. Ahora, lo que este término representa parece clamar por su presencia literal, sin marcha atrás posible y ante nuestros propios ojos.
Con todo lo que ello implica, a nivel político, económico, social, ético y hasta psicológico y moral, el choque de culturas e imaginarios colectivos no puede ser resuelto sin más. No hace falta ahondar en explicaciones sobre la diversidad de realidades que se muestran en conflicto. Es preciso un trabajo de todos, sin excepción, y el diálogo y el compromiso sociales que reclaman Apel y Habermas adquieren un sentido pleno y primordial.
Reconociendo la importancia de lo que exponen estos filósofos, en este trabajo hemos preferido centrarnos en otro sector de la doctrina filosófica, cual es el representado por Herbert Marcuse y, más particularmente, por su concepción del Arte como elemento de naturaleza transcedente y transcendentalizadora (figura de la liberación).

Sin embargo también hemos querido hacer referencia a una serie de cuestiones y autores esenciales que pretendemos justifiquen, aunque sea mínimamente, las razones de esta elección teórica y su virtualidad e idoneidad filosófica.
El motivo es el siguiente: además de los problemas que se derivan de la multiculturalidad y del acercamiento sin precedentes de cosmovisiones complejas muy diferentes entre sí, en la actualidad, existe una cuestión de fondo en nuestra sociedad que va más allá y es específica de lo occidental.
Hablábamos al principio de este trabajo sobre la Posmodernidad y sobre las características esenciales del momento histórico presente, pero sin hacer referencia a la que puede ser, de todas ellas, tal vez más relevante en nuestro ámbito geógrafico-cultural, el cual todavía es susceptible de ser netamente delimitado desde un punto de vista político e ideológico. Nos estamos refiriendo a la tantas veces cacareada pero nunca resuelta, desde todas las instancias posibles, crisis de valores de Occidente.
Y esto nos obliga a entrar de lleno en el marco de la filosofía, donde residen, respectivamente, el germen racional y las conclusiones más últimas de cualquier movimiento social positivamente legitimo y de cualquier reflexión profunda de carácter antropológico, ético, político y cultural sobre la sociedad, en su conjunto o en alguna de sus partes.

Hace ya tiempo que la discusión filosófica se alejó (¿definitivamente?) de los campos de la metafísica. Primero Nietzsche, con su noción decisiva de la “voluntad de poder”, y después Heidegger con su objetivación de la “experiencia” humana en la figura del “ser-arrojado-ahí” (Da-sein o “ser-ahí”), y con su “hermenéutica de la facticidad”, que propone como línea metodológica esencial el cercamiento de cualquier idea de realidad no limitada en sí misma y en su aprehensibilidad humana (esto incluye el poder o capacidad del pensamiento y la capacidad humana para discernir la Verdad –en mayúsculas- , desde un sentido metafísico) dieron un golpe de extrema contundencia teórica y, por qué no decirlo, coherencia sistemática a la base misma de la metafísica tradicional, hasta el punto de que ambos autores llegaron a certificar expresamente su defunción.
Sabemos que no es éste el lugar para una indagación excesiva y en profundidad sobre las causas y las consecuencias de todo ello (y nos referimos ahora sólo al plano filosófico), de este punto de inflexión en la Historia del Pensamiento, pero parece esencial abordar sucintamente dicha cuestión, pues ello a su vez nos permitirá enlazar de forma clave los puntos esenciales de la estructura y contenido de esta exposición.

La Razón transcendental kantiana, que se autolimita a sí misma por el reconocimiento de la inaprensibilidad de la “cosa en sí” y que hereda toda la problemática metafísica occidental desde Descartes hasta Hume, ha sido catalogada a menudo como punto de partida del Idealismo, lo cual, si bien nos parece acertado, debe modularse en un sentido muy específico y concreto que nos parece muy útil comentar.
No existe semejanza constitutiva alguna entre Kant y el idealismo de Fichte, y si ésta en algún modo existe, tiene un carácter secundario o meramente formal. La Razón kantiana es un disco que gira sin descanso desde las manos del discóbolo imaginario, empeñado en trazar y delimitar todos los puntos del espacio asequibles al trazado de un lanzamiento metafórico posible. En sentido contrario, el Idealismo elude el espacio abierto de la realidad ante sí, y se “conforma” con efectivamente imaginarse el lanzamiento de ese atleta imaginario, y valga aquí la redundante expresión.
Por ello, y de forma más evidente, tampoco pueden identificarse puntos comunes en las bases del pensamiento de Kant y Hegel. Lo que queremos decir es que si Kant pretende superar con todas sus fuerzas mentales el problema del escepticismo humeano y todo lo que lo envuelve en el plano teorético-práctico, a costa de autolimitar las posibilidades de su propia Razón, lo que Hegel hace es perseguir sin descanso la eliminación de raíz de cualquier noción autolimitadora del pensamiento, mediante un quiebro o finta intelectual de índole cuasi-hipostatizante respecto de la Razón, que llega a conferir un valor casi ideológico (pero en el sentido estrictamente tradicional) a su respuesta, demasiado artificial y ficticia (en un sentido fuerte) desde cualquier perspectiva mínimamente realista sobre la existencia del mundo, esto es, con alguna clase de mínimo fundamento en él.
La fenomenología husserliana constituyó otro brillante intento de superación de las posibles y denunciadas fallas de los sistemas filosóficos anteriores, pese a que al final acabó siendo criticada por los mismos motivos que sus predecesores, por medio de argumentos tales como reducir el pensamiento por medio de la disociación entre razón y cualquier otra manifestación humana consciente, aparte de la voluntad, (lo cual nos parece cierto, y justificadamente por su reconocida pretensión de convertir en ciencia – en sentido estricto y conforme a la rigidez de su paradigma- todo resultado derivado del estudio filosófico del “fenómeno”), y de otros muy relacionados con el anterior, tales como la clausura de toda realidad digna de ser considerada como tal en el interior de la mente humana (de ahí las vehementes acusaciones de hallarse impregnada su obra de un fuerte idealismo casi en sentido constitutivo).

El gran mérito de Heidegger fue darse cuenta de todo ello (consideramos brillante y esencial su noción compleja del percipere –pensamiento, volición, sentimiento…- que toma del “sujeto que piensa” cartesiano), y su objetivante “hermenéutica de la facticidad” constituye a simple vista un triunfo en la Historia, como punto de inflexión muy especial.
Sin embargo, una vez insertos en la evolución temporal del propio pensamiento heideggeriano, nos damos cuenta de que ha de existir alguna clase de problema en este plantemiento, así como también en su concepción de la Verdad, de carácter “modesto” y como desocultación que, por momentos, es descrita como casi evanescente y momentánea, inasequible a la tan querida y por él resaltada finitud humana.
El foco originario esencial de esta crítica es la huída final del autor hacia la figura del poeta, como aquél que sigue “el camino trazado por los dioses”, citados éstos, claro está, en un sentido meramente metafórico.
El problema es que, ante toda la disquisición de Heidegger en su texto, brillante, ¿Y para qué poetas?, no resulta suficiente catalogar como puramente retórica la alusión que se hace a la figura de los dioses, que lo es, en un sentido consciente al menos por parte del autor, para dotar de sentido al conjunto de su filosofía (ni siquiera como fruto de una evolución coherente del pensamiento en el tiempo). Y no lo es porque el sentido de una subjetividad fuerte, así como la misma noción de transcendencia, aparecen de un modo demasiado brillante e intenso en el texto como para llegar a permanecer difuminados entre los claroscuros de algunas contradicciones sistemáticas y conceptuales en que se incurre, comparativamente, respecto del resto de su obra.
La explicación que deseamos apuntar al hilo de esta discusión es que, por mucha que sea la fuerza con que se pretenda diluir la presencia de la subjetividad humana, en un sentido diríamos casi radical, por parte de cualquier orientación filosófica, ésta siempre habrá de aparecer de algún modo en la claramente subjetiva búsqueda de la verdad por parte del autor. Búsqueda que no puede tener otro carácter que no sea el de transcender desde lo dado, de llevar a cabo una “transcendentalización” de la realidad presente, en los sentidos y en la mente del pensador, al fin pero también desde el principio (si hacemos un estudio retroactivo y casi naturalista, de acuerdo con los nuevos paradigmas de la Filosofía de la ciencia) de la génesis de su pensamiento).
Y, pese a que sabemos bien que no es éste el espacio ni el momento para ello, es necesario traer a colación, con el fin ineludible de tratar de dar un sentido final a las argumentaciones hasta aquí planteadas, lo que puede ofrecernos el campo de la Filosofía evolucionista.
El criterio de mínimos sería el siguiente: La capacidad esencial que distingue al cerebro del hombre no es mensurable por medio de estadísticas numéricas sobre su capacidad para ejercer una especial clase de inteligencia ejecutiva, la cual también se encuentra presente en todos los animales superiores, si bien en grado muy diverso.

En realidad, aquella capacidad que es consustancial y verdaderamente constitutiva de la consciencia humana, de nuestra mente, es la de abstracción, la cual va directamente aparejada con: el sentido y la naturaleza espiritual, religiosa y moral del hombre; el sentido y la capacidad estética y, por último, la presencia y posibilidad del pensamiento lógico-discursivo-conceptual.
He aquí esbozado el principio que podría explicar las razones y los porqués del olvido de la metafísica. Una concepción excesivamente limitadora de la razón humana, paradójicamente descubierta por el gran padre Descartes como algo más que racionalidad “pura”, que desde Kant se vio incapaz de ofrecer una explicación metafísica satisfactoria a la necesidad humana de autoformularse grandes preguntas y de buscar grandes respuestas (y hallarse en ellas); necesidad que halla su origen primordial en la descripción efectuada en el párrafo anterior de lo que es natural y consustancial a la “inteligencia” humana, en un sentido pleno y completo, indivisible. Las razones posteriores, destacando a Heidegger, no pudieron ofrecer una solución mínimamente óptima al problema, así como tampoco pueden hacerlo las doctrinas filosóficas pertenecientes a la corriente analítica, por su igualmente autoproclamado reduccionismo epistemológico y metodológico.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi,
love smiley love smiley

text has been erased with no intention.
Smile Laughing Smile

It was not very important.
geek

The Important: Feeling so Well!! Well!
Improving for Goodness and Sense. Blessing Sense ( Laughing Smile )
I Love You, I Love You!!
Princess, Lady!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:00 am

Good Morning Sweetness flower

how are things?
This morning's going to be very, very busy. It's already fun.
I've Seen so many VERY FRIENDLY AND BEAUTIFUL VIDEOS, Have to Watch! Thank You!

Brooke, Sending All the Love and Hugs and Kiss. I Love You!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Hello!!

how are things?
Coming from some Good Walk, not too long, True, and some Necessary stretching.
I Breathe of You!!
You are the thing I NEED THE MOST IN THIS WORLD, AND YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG TO ME, AND WHOM I LOVE THE MOST!! IT'S TRUE!!! YEAH! action smiley Smile
Have to Watch some Very Nice Videos, FRIENDLY.
THANK YOU!
Intensity working Well, I Swear, my BELOVED of Mine.
I can not take the Vision of Your Delicate Face from my mind. It's Impossible.
You can not imagine how Much Beauty of Love You've Bringed Here to me.
THANK YOU, ADORED!!
I Just Want to Share my Life with You!!
We'll Do!!
As One!
No matter conditions, I Just Want to Breathe of You!!
You're Most Beautiful Soul I've ever Known, in my Life flower Smile
cheekey smiley I Love You, I Love You, Brooke!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

ps: I just Need to Dream about Next PEACEFUL IN LOVE Meeting, no matter the time, and I Do Feel I can Fly beyond Universe!!
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 am

Hello!!
flower Smile love smiley Smile flower

Yesterday I took two books of "Historia de la Filosofia" to read, from university library.
Today starting reading HARD.
That Video is Made to Go to some kind of Visual History of Aesthetics S. XXI.
Well, not only this century, better said: just as HISTORY.
IMPRESSED me so Much.
One of a kind, Brooke.
You COULD BE, AGAIN, ONE REVOLUTION ON this Art from Video, one that Catches so many Sides, as Art, I mean.
Fashion of course.
Anything.
If You Truly Want, YOU can beat all scores like in the 80's.
Well, nothing depends only on ourselves, but I HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT POSSIBILITIES YOU'D HAVE: ALL!
THIS IS NEW, BROOKE, THIS IS NEW! COMPLETELY!
Yes, Now talking more as only mind and Brooke Shields career.
It's for You, but it's also something like not losing something I'd call as Patrimony of Beauty for All. Too Much High for not being Deeper Ways Explored.
More Selfishly, it's also because THERE'S NOTHING IN EXISTENCE I CAN ENJOY, LIKE CRAZY, I HAVE TO ADMIT, MORE. NOTHING GETS NEAR TO THIS, AS ONE BEAUTY, BODY AND SOUL OF MY LIFE, to me action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brooke Songs!!
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next