Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the LOVELIEST to me!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

For the LOVELIEST to me!! Empty
PostSubject: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 am

cheers Dedicated to Brooke cheers

How lovely a big hug can be,
when arms around the heart
are true coming from yours.
It’s love embracing heaven;
sweetness and tender joy
will warm any cold waiting,
like an universe made of new.
Beauty is thunder of fireworks
all over the emotion in the air.
My mind become only yours
and this make it more mine.
Love, care, living kisses...
my heart hands will touch.
cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley
Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Oh, my,

it's True I was going for a moment to youtube, and pushed these keys (someway, quite well known to my fingers geek ). True.
Well, Good Timing!!
Smile I'm a good bit of a Hugger Waiting for Tonight!! Smile
flower love smiley flower

ps: Connected, I Love You More!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

love smiley Hi, Sweetest, as a Dream love smiley

Good songs for Good mood!!
Came not for long talks but for Love: One and One Still is what Always was, One.
Smile flower Smile

I had to invent "neometafísica" concept to try to explain for myself how would be to Touch Your Heart for Life, beyond than Physical One, and even when Including it!! action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi,

came for Peace for One! Symbolic, and most Important, from the Heart!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:23 am

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

So Inspired for Pictures and Videos of Brooke.
Wow!
How can You be so LOVELY!
This is True: to See You like that, well just to See You, is Blessing to my Heart, and I Truly Feel the Effects in my mind, I do truly Feel!! action smiley
Have to Post One Very Beautiful Picture from You Walking, it's a Dream, it's like Your Smile was Picture Representing most Beautiful Heart.
And that can not be denied.
You are the Real BEAUTIFUL, Lady!! Not humble me, just True!! action smiley
Going to Picture. Today is day for some poem Dedicated to Brooke and SHARED with You All, my Friends, in this FamilyForum action smiley
flower I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:08 am

"Thought" of the Day:

flower Brooke Shields is Very Lovely and I Adore her Loving so Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Laughing Not very perfect grammar, but it's not a drama! Laughing
Smile Wink Smile

cheekey smiley Love and Health, tell Brooke, Please, I Love her! cheekey smiley
flower Smile I Love You, I Love You, Beautiful!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi, Lovely flower action smiley
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

Smile Had to come for a moment for a One Smile
You Know, as we say here in my land, I am "més caperrut que un ase", and had to come for the One.
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

You're so Beautiful and I Love You so Much that Thinking of You is like Breathing Heaven's Essence to me.
You've Very Lovely (specially when I don't make You get angry flower Smile Razz Smile flower )
love smiley Very Nice terms, I Love You Very Much!! love smiley
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:48 am

Smile cheers Smile
flower flower flower

It's OK, it's OK, quite Comfortable about Everything Around! action smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Brooke, I'm "wearing" a haircut that, oh my, it almost frightens to me when look at the mirror Laughing
But now I've Seen Inspirational Relationship from Nice Fiction World, Have to Say start to Liking it, Feel Good tongue smiley
You're Very Loved, and I'll Express myself about it More Calm from this day.
Have tons of Work to Do too.
Maybe some day I could go to work in some University there, if I Win Quality Known Enough in the Academic World. Never say never.
cheers Keep on Loving and Working for this Good! cheers
flower Love You, Love You!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

Quite moved day here around. I'm taking easy now about changes. Not that much for my "sheldonized sofa" ( Smile big bang Smile ), as my traditionally wanted fixed balancing as "security" for subconscious that I would even not know how to describe geek ; because I'm Accepting, in the deep, Life is change.
One thing is Knowing, my bright brains wave lol! , and another one is Accepting How Life is. Now I am Sharing I'm so Much Better about it.
If Good changes come, Welcome, if not, it's OK!
I don't even think about stopping the Big Try of mine for working for Good, in any possible cases, like this I'm talking about or any other one.
flower At this actual moment, my life would be nonsense without that flower
party smiley party smiley party smiley

flower Love You! flower
flower I Love You Very Much!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:18 pm

cheekey smiley Hi!! cheekey smiley
( wave Exclamation )
action smiley

OK, OK, I was trying my Calm and Find New Picture.
tongue smiley This is unfair!! tongue smiley
Oh, my, Impossible to Express the Lovely and Sensual You are to me.
Only can Try some poem, to be some gentle at the very least-beast ( Smile Wink Smile ), becuase I am TOTALLY AND WORDERFULLY ( Razz Wink Smile cheers ) AMAZED.
flower love smiley I Love You so Much, I Love You!! love smiley flower
Heartbeats are not very low right now, but quite Good Rhythm, Love Song in Springtime, for You, Only!!
Smile By the moment, Tremendous Kiss and Embrace to Your Heart at Night Smile
And some thinking about some Calm way to Express, because now there's only one head of those of mine working, as I'm writing.
love smiley love smiley

ps: Good Developing of Feelings, because when I Go "out from Here", I can Go into Normal things so Easy and Happy. Aptitudes reaching highest personal levels at this time of my life, I Do Feel!!
cheers Because of Love cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:41 am

my Beloved of Mine my Adored,
cheers love smiley cheers

This was never happening since I was 17.
I am Now!!
Because Feeling some Natural Spring Energy that's Amazing, and it's for Love.
It was hard to fall asleep, I had to use some remedies, but after I've Slept quite Well.
But Feeling Biorhythms so High, but Well Driven, in my vains.
cheekey smiley I Love You, I Adore You!! cheekey smiley

It's Good to Look and to Do other things before coming, this way I get here some more Calm, heartbeats lower.
Smile Smile Smile Smile

When I Think of You my heart gets melt.
tongue smiley party smiley What a SWEETEST pain of HAPPINESS to me party smiley tongue smiley
cheekey smiley Thank You for that Vision to the Music in regular places!! cheekey smiley
JOY OF WORLDS TOGETHER, this way was to my Heart and Mind Senses, Thank You!!
It's been so Calming and Good for Giving Peace and not so romantically focused. I Have to Be in the Average Terms, because of Respect and Care Here. Always I'll be Good to You, I Swear!!
Also, Responsible, I Know You Like, Here at Work, I'm Doing Well!
I Love You, and I only Think about You, not about me, it's as Always but Much More Real.
Every Step, it's Healthy and Peacefully Inspired by You!!
Smile flower Smile

But when I Give myself a break, I get paralyzed for the Thinking of You, it's, again, like my Consciousness had left my body, and I had traveled to Your Physical Spaces.
cheekey smiley Then, maybe One Dance? How Natural and Lovely, I Felt so Real!! cheekey smiley
Smile Smile

flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Smile Hi! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I did not know "hot flashes" meaning, did only know the second one, or the first or... wave
What the.
Smile Wink Fortunetely, Today Everything's Been Well Moved Wink Smile
Smile And some more at night, 2:00 a.m. "Amo!!" as Compact pack Translation Smile
party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

How I Love You!!
Whenever a Talk may be Possible, I'll be Prepared as the "nls": "neutral lips talking".
And also for Expressing All Honest Love Needed!
Had to Say!!
flower flower flower

God Bless, Have Very Beautiful Day, at the very least as Much as me.
I'm going to Make couple of Smahes from free-line tonight, by Reading (I know if TRAINED I could have physically tried, True -oops, this is not the mature man talking, but I Love You and Want to be All Best I can for You, in Love, even about those things, childish now).
Will Think of You!!
I'll be Finest Feeling in Life.
Have to Watch that Video again. Feels like I had Landed on Heaven, the Same when I Read the 25, Imagining You while Imagining.
You're so Adorable.
You were so Bright, Mind, at 15, and You've Developed Proportionally on Time this ATTRACTIVE Gift of You. You don't know How Much to me!!
cheekey smiley You were so Pretty, You're so BEAUTIFUL and STUNNING!! cheekey smiley

PS: See later, Much More Calm but not less Happier, not at all. Look at these eyes, look at these eyes Looking wave Smile Razz action smiley cheekey smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:22 am

Hello Hi,

it's HARD, VERY,  not being able to Express by direct words and Embrace How I Feel, but I'm quite Strong.
Now going to papers.
Oh my they're all over.
Have to say Today Feeling quite much better stomach and all, True.
action smiley Sending on a Wish All Best of me!! action smiley
flowerlove smileyflower

ps: see some later, going to my daily Day!  Ah, and THANK YOU Everybody, You're Good!
party smileyparty smileyparty smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi,

came for more One again.
Had to ad something about meeting.
The most important, as fact in Heart, for angry and untrust was the longing for a simple glance from the first day, before the handing, and talking about family while showing me the back. One tear, only one, fell down.
Second day was all I said.
The names used for some kind of calling were just the last drop in the glass to me. I came hurt, from the first day, more than anything before since 2006 and 1985, I Swear.
Had to say now my Heart is Free and, HOPE WITH ALL OF IT, Kind.
It was like a KO, though I Tried to appear not hurt, those thins from first day in NY.
Totally RECOVERED, TOTALLY AND FROM EVERYTHING, I Do Share.
Ah, I Know I was not and had not been a candid innocent lamb, when I came. So, it's quite Easy to Understand All. My only excuse would be I was Lost in Hunger and Blind for the unknown of so many things. I Confess.
Love You so!! This Time is Heaven and, excepting physical, All I Had Dream about Love, I Swear!! And repeating not disliking, NOT AT ALL SmileLaughingSmile, the Touch, oh my!! (wave)
Smile Not the last post, one more!! Smile
flowerlove smileyflower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi, Brooke,
cheers Smile Embarassed Smile cheers 

first of All, for Everybody, Thank You for Listening and for Sharing and All those Videos, Pictures and Messages. Thank You, God Bless!
cheers cheers cheers 

Have to say I had to modify a word from last text, to make it better made to be more easily understood for anybody in English. Only one I had to modify. I'm very demanding with myself Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile 
No, Truly, Did the Best I Could.
I'm Very Illusioned, and All Comes, First of All, from You!!
I Love You, and my Strong Point for Living is Made Up by You action smiley 
That was all.
See later for Big Kiss and Embrace, I Adore You so!!
You're a Dream Come True, and with You by my side, I Feel I could Fly!!
So Beautiful.
flower I Love You so, I Love You!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi love smileyhasi  party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi!

Brooke, only came for Wishing Very Happy Weekend.
Will come for talking for a moment, probablyl on Sunday. And will come some more for Embracing!!
God Bless, Have Great and Nice Time!
I'm a little tired, but we'll have good rest, though working on sunday (I like, feels Good some efforts sometimes).
I Love You so, Brooke. This Comunication is Beyond my Best Dreams.
cheekey smiley I Love You and I Love You, True Sense, Joy and Happiness!! cheekey smiley
flower love smiley flower 
action smiley Smile action smiley  
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile Smile 

Good morning and Everything!
How are them?
Smile Smile 

Many Videos from The Blue Lagoon Soundtrack, Thank You, Very Beautiful!
God Bless YOU All!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

I'm feeling quite better the stomach. Went to theraphy massage (the only happiness was in gentle and socialized smile! geek Smile ), and felt good. Maybe some muscles. I had been breathing, just after first bad sensations, too much wildy terms. Thinking good for relax, but I think some "contracción" or something because of doing too much intense. True, but it's just an opinion upon material coincidences.
Well, better an Calm.
Wishing Very Good Day and "end of the weekend" LOL.
Have also been preparing some things for the work. Keeping on Working for Everything. For Good!
Smile The most intense preparing of Life of mine! Smile 
cheekey smiley I Love You and Love You so!! cheekey smiley 
Smile love smiley Smile 

ps: going to some meal, good. See later for some Embrace. Video from "The Talk" was so Much Cute, and YOU Very Beautiful. Liked all, even position of delicate right foot. Sitting around the table, or anyway, Always NATURAL CLASSY SENSUALITY, this is the way it is and Looks, Brooke action smiley 
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 pm

my Brooke of Mine, Angel from Heaven,

I'm working concentrated terms, and under the effects of inspirational epic music.
For this last thing, want to moderate my words.
Anyway, Strenght is coming from much deeper than this Beautiful Music.
Wanted to APOLOGISE again, Brooke, for the moments of angry or my bad manners, that were just moments of weakness I went through: anything that may touch my sensitivity that comes from Heaven Truly Hurts if I am not Good in that.
That's all.
SORRY me, Please, again, Please. From Heart action smiley Razz 
flower I Love You!! I'm Happy Here!! We Will Friendly Touch again!flower 

ps: ah, and I sent what I wrote this weekend, two pages as extract of philosophy task. I Like it. It's just too academical format. Nothing new!
cheekey smiley But I Do Feel so Good about this too. I've got Sense! cheekey smiley 
tongue smiley party smiley hasi party smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
Smile Smile 

Came again, Adore too much!!
It's last of the day, but on sunday will post some more, in Love.
Today Watching EL Movie, with You, and Dreaming of You at Night.
Will come for a Moment for Kissing You Good Luck, and to Express How I Love You, till Heaven.
See later soon, my Love. I'm Feeling so Clear You're with me for All of Time!!
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for a moment for One. What's the Time?
One's!
Smile Smile 

Some Sense on fun, Tried.
Working is going Very Well. Inspired, not tired. Weekend Felt so Good!
Thank You for Helping through the Connection. Only invisible at superfficial looks, but not at all when at deeper sight.
party smiley Brooke is Very Loved, and Very Bright!! party smiley 
We're going to Make something Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

how are things!
Today coming a little later because of adapting times for better, for many things (temperature and sun, efficiency for working, rest times...).
Now I've got a good moment for Staying Here Calm and Easy.
First, again, Thank You for All, Pictures, Videos and Everything; You're Good, God Bless!

Task is going quite well. Will take all afternoons till the night for Thinking and resting, these next days, after working for All morning. For Structure of Sense for the written job.
Just listening to Music. Good Staying.
Truly Wishing You Great Family Vacation in the New House. Joy and Joy and Good Time, There or Travelling!! action smiley 
Have to say, again, that LOVE SO MUCH, IT'S HEAVEN to Find Pictures of You from 80's and 90's; but Find Actual Pictures or Videos is MORE.
It's Pure Passion of ADORING, Truel!! How Lovely and Heartfelt Emotions YOU Make me Feel on these days. It's VERY DIFFICULT to Handle, the Beauty of You on these days to me!! action smiley 
It's Very Difficult to Stay Calm, Seeing Something as ADORABLE as that, and to have to stay physically appart from a Hug and a Living Talk.
But I'm learning to deal well with it. Well, as well as it's possible.
Now going to have some good time today. Maybe some walk and stretching, some Sports on TV...
I'm Coming to terms with all of me, my "lovely" Laughing character and my needs for control (that means some paranoid staying, in fact). This going deep into concepts from another, and interiorize this way makes me stay keeping mental defenses quite lower than usual, and the going on under this not so usual state of mind helps me to see how it's not so difficult as I, unconscious terms, use to "think".
I mean, I was Feeling Well, but all negative rests still remaining from the selfclosing time (never totally erased, because of too sensitive, modestly think and know about me) I am making to turn into almost normal, like it used to be when some younger.
Brooke, it's such a Good Time.
Love of You is keeping it All Put Together for inner sense of deep mind, and it's like the old times again.
Honestly, I'm sure this GOOD is a way with no coming back.
cheekey smiley I Love You so, and I Need Your Light, I Love You Very Much... I Love You!! cheekey smiley 

ps: Smile See later, Nice, for Sharing Hug. I Kiss You, Love; You Make my Life BEAUTIFUL Smile 
cheers hasi cheers 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:08 am

Hi, Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

coming from library. It's little, and it's almost fulfilled with people. I'll have to go to work to the kids chairs Laughing lol! cheers It's funny. Three ladies that are having breakfast in those, cookies and xocolate, have invited me (one of them that I know), but had to say no because I've just eaten.
Brooke, tonight I Dreamed of You.
First, I was playing that game with unidentified Friends, "Risk" (very traditional). Very friendly time.
After it, there came a new phase in school. Not high one, but basic one (well, it's the dream). The funny is that we, and everybody I remember from dream, were not looking very different to these actual days Smile party smiley lol! party smiley Smile 
This is True.
We were picking toys for kids for Christmas time, I think. True.
You were there. I was Feeling so Well.
I was Embracing You, NICE AND FRIENDLY, TIGHT AND SWEET, each time it was possible to me Smile cheekey smiley party smiley tongue smiley wave 
You Were so Gentle and Friendly. It Seemed All so Real.
There was a mix, between adult and childhood times.
It was such a GOOD TIME tongue smiley hasi hüpfen jumpy smiley Smile cheers 
At the end of this phase, I remember things turned into more adult ways... And then I woke up. It's True. It was too Emotional and Beautiful, to handle under heartbeats of sleeping time, and I woke Up so HAPPY.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

For these things still happening, I Do Admit that I have no right yet for asking for an interview for two. Passion would make it unfair thing.
I'd Like so Much. But We're Talking Here, someway. Comunication!!
You See, the More Calm my Conscience is, the More Passionate my Subconscience becomes wave cheers 
I Love You!! You Make me Very Happy, You're The Love and I'm going to Love You beyond everything, so Natural.
flower See later, going to Work. I'm YOURS!! flower 

PS: Want You to be Happy, All I Said I SWEAR it was True!! action smiley 
cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

I wanted to take a rest! Fortunetely, I did not want to take two rests, because... Laughing geek 
I'm tired but Happy!
Only one thing.
Causal thinking it's the one from the observer who analysis things happenings, reasons for them and its results, and theire correspondences as relationships ready to be taken as theories.
Also, the Instrumental Reason for Science: in context from Habermas Book, it's not for "bad" interests, but interest for dominating nature. It's involved with his Critic Theory of Society, Historic and Dialectic Materialism. In "Verdady y justificación", He changes this original position, more focused on arrengements for agreement and certainty about Reality, Moral too (not me focusing on it because I think the episthemological side is enough, oh my!), departuring from some Implicit Democratic and Freedom Points. Some kind of Idealism, that We See in his Theory of Truth (today only talked about objectivity and Reality).
I really think Evolution of Thinking can be, on Reality and not only for Comunication, Moved by Psycological Interests that are not under that intention for dominate nature.
The Domination of Nature, in fact, was the Evolutive Motor that Create our Wishes for Know More, but when it was Totally Developed in our Mind, it Started Working by itself by the Pulsion of Sense, related to Absolute, and, at last, to Idea of God.
Very Complex and Need Much time to Explain and Think about. I'll Do.
What Kant said about Interest of Reason by itself, was quite Near to Exact Truth.
Oh, my, I'm graduating it scratch I'ts Good Intuitive Aproximation!

Well, it's enough for today.
Tomorrow I'll can only Come by Hugs, because have to go to the Baby's Birthday, 3 Years! cheers 
But Will Hold You Tight in my Heart!! action smiley 
cheers party smiley Sending All Love and Good Wishes Possible! party smiley cheers 
God Bless!
Smile love smiley See later, I Love You so!! cheekey smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi,
Smile action smiley 

Thank You so Much for Inspiration and Loveliness, and Beauty.
This Vision could fulfilled the stomach of an elephant Smile Smile 
I Love You, Sweet Energy, Bright Eyes action smiley 
Liked Dresses and All Very Much too, Wow cheekey smiley Exclamation 
Smile A Dream, in Real Life Smile 
I Love You!! You Decorate days of my Life cheers cheekey smiley party smiley 

ps: See later. Going Happy. Music only for some Party! What a Beautiful Day!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

came for Sharing ideas.
First, have to say I see, after writing, many grammar mistakes when I write ("in" preposition or not?, think not, because speaking is similar...) English.
Talk to, not talk with... And quite many more. Don't see all, but many.
The translation in head...
Well, it's not important. I Do Really Try to Improve Everyday!
For Philosophy:
it's just that dicotomy between mind/reality in the outside, since Descartes, has been a PROBLEM. Even for Habermas, Very Modern Autor, it was One of Main References in his Mind as Motivation for Going, by Thoughts, through.
"Metaphysical Wall", this is how I call (geek Wink Smile ) does not exist from the moment we understand what's really "There".
The problem is in the same question. The dividing, body/mind, is instinctive, but it's unreal. And, though all, it was not considered a problem (there was Identity between Greek Logos and Physis) till the Metholodogial Trying, from fist times of Scientist Method, for Certainty upon what's done to us, to our senses and minds.
I Want to Demonstrate these Concepts are not oppossite.
The "I think, then I do exist" (probable translation to me, I don't know for sure) it's mistaken, because it's taking two concepts that, in this order, are building by themselves, the implicit wall I was talking about. There's no logical, or any kind, step from the first to the second one.
"I Exist, then I Do think", (and then I do other things) it's different.
The circular problem for any argument, as the fact all are coming from one, and as a neverending process of justifying; gets lost in this new position.
Because there're involved, or we can understand as that in our explanation, all sides of our human evolutioned mind. Nerves and neuronal systems that are not connect to Rational classic thinking are the ones who indicate to us the Fact of Existence. Then, when we use Reason to Understand, are Making a Conclusion, but it's not an axiome and it's not coming from another statement only made by itself; it's coming from another reality of mind, different to classic perspective in it, as Complete. Then, circle of argumentation falls, because the beginning is not a "classic" though, but a Statement from the Whole Mind. It's just Giving Reason of Something We Do Know "before" using the "evolutioned", lastly, mind.
And well, more things from this.
Another thing I Want to Study and Explain is the Importance of Phylosophy.
The other day was Watching couple of TV Programs, Divulgative, so Good.
One of them was about Moral, and there was a Very Interesting part of it, when Two Very Bright Scientist, Neuroscientists, were exposing how in moral decissions, there're two main part of our brains involved: Emotivity and Rational Going. Something we did know, but there's something...
Their Work is PRICELESS, but I Do Honestly Think it Would be so Great and NECESSARY to Send and to Share it in Different Forums, with different scientists and, also, philosophers.
I know there's the goal of stopping dialectic controversy, so classic, about these things in philosophy; but the Deep space of Knowledge, acumulated for centuries from this, it's not anything.
I Want to Explain Well the True Consequences and Advantages from this Kind of multidisciplinar Focusing and from Recognizing How the Holistical Developing on Knowledge upon Reality are Key!
And more things. I will not stop sharing.
And one more post of Loving Brooke later.
This last one was for some playing, though it was so True. Also, I'm explaining to Express how it's a Reduction to not Understand the whole Structure of our Minds. So Complex, so Working together, those "parts" of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the LOVELIEST to me!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next