Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the LOVELIEST to me!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Hi, Beautiful  action smiley cheekey smiley 
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Good Day. Listening to this MUSIC so many GOOD Memories to my Mind.
FREEDOM, STRENGHT, LOVE'S MAGIC AND POWER OF LIFE.
Very Inspirational Walk to the Past and then, when Well Touched that Inner Light, to the Future.
With Your Help, I am not going to let this Inner Light go away from me.
Real humble, I say.
The Embrace of Sense, which arms are the Yours.
Felt Good, the humble me in Beautiful Touch and Strenght for Love. Very poetical but it's how I'm Feeling.
I'm on Fire, as Inspiration!
So PROUD, have to admit, about achievements in my mind from last Book. Opened ways to get deeper and deeper, for Life. Together with All Possible Good Elements to Find.
I've Always been Focused in me, Admit, and Famimly, Admit, and You, Admit, but also the World. I'll not make one of new, but I'll Do All in my hands, those of my mind and my heart, for a Better One.
Morality, Knowledge, Peace, Honesty, Love!
There're so many Good Reasons for that.
And I'm Always, beside All, Thinking And Dreaming of Your Kiss and Your Hands!!
See later, so Good, not so far, with All of my Love. And Embrace of Joy for You!!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: Many Good and Bright Messages I could See Today!
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

It's been a Good Day.
Now some rest after dinner, not too long, will feel good.
I'll come one of day of weekend for talking.
Not so important as long as my Heart goes wherever You go, but Good.
Wishing the Very Best for Everybody, God Bless and Loving!
Brooke, You're in my Heart, for All day too. My Breathing Feels like it was Your Breathing.
Smile See later in a while, I Love You and Love You More!!  Smile 

Wink Smile flower flower flower Smile Wink 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Well, Hi,
 Smile Smile 

I'm going. Rest and Work.
Smile See later, tomorrow and tonight but, before, today!!  Smile 
cheers cheekey smiley Loving Brooke Shields!!  cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: talking to workmates was not for "shining" me in the lobbies. They defined me (we've been talking about these things and they do know me a little) as "one Kant or something like that"; and I Tried to explain to them how I Do Try Everyday to Keep in Touch, and I Do. Go to forest. Nature, animals... And People, "like them". Like us!
 Smile party smiley Smile 

psII: Hope I made some Good time Here. I really Tried. I'm Happy because the Improving of Everything Here. I See the Future as Bright. I'm full of Energy, Good.
As fool in Love  action smiley 
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:32 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How Good News!!
Could also Appreciate and Enjoy Today Videos. Thank You!
Maybe then not so generalistic terms.
The fact is that I was Needing some Hug like that.
Even Breathing Better Now; just the Power of Joy for this; Fulfilling my Emotions and my Heart; like Listening to "We'll Always Stay TOGETHER", and there're no problems for this.
I Kiss You and I Hold You!!
Love You too Much!!  action smiley 

ps: And Thank You Everybody too!
psII: Today Work, but will post. In Love!! Lady, my motor Needs to Feel Your Embrace  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:07 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I did not want to sound like  Mad me. Just sensitivity on almost informatical good memory of my brain, and my easy ability for feeling about all re-creations.
It's OK. Keeping calm I said All by the sense, but the tone did not sound "perfect", exactly.
Some fun. this is TRUE I SWEAR. Because other times I said things that only came as answer for something that had come to me, and I just directly said it with saying nothing else. But this I was thinking before coming.
When driving, sentences form the cinema history that made me  Laughing Smile 
I have remembered some, but those two more intense:
"no me hables mascullando, muchacho, que me pongo cachondo" from "An officer and a gentleman"; and all related to "San Forisco".
True. First  Laughing  Exclamation (I can not handle, and this is insane, because I'm watching one person in the screen having bad time with the sergeant officer in the first academy day, but as it's created the scene, it's not much "for suffering": the opposite is the Movie "La chaqueta metálica", there any possible "banalización del mal" is out about the teaching of soldiers: it's a Critic that, HONESTLY, should better go DIRECTLY AGAINST THE WARD AND ITS IDEALS than against members of corps, but that's just an opinion; anyway, the scene is superior than me about  Laughing ). And second, so NICE. It's Christmas Time -Here, Spain, at the very least till Day of "SSMM Los Reyes Magos de Oriente"- and that Movie and the Spirit of Innocent Child Does Fit to this Time of the year.
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 

Lady, Wishing the Very Best for your Husband too. I Do Say from the Heart, because He's Part of Your Family, so... I am Being True  action smiley 
From the Heart, I Do also Say that if it's not possible to meet again, NEVER, for Circumstances of Life -not for hating, OF COURSE I SWEAR- it's OK. ONLY WISHING THE VERY BEST FOR LIFE. Here and in my Life I'll be OK. Got so Much, so Much to Do.
Just the Contacting You, this original kind -not sin, that's forgotten  Smile  Smile - , it's Enough.
Saying Truth for Good. We'll See what Life says. We'll See. And We'll All be OK.
God Bless All!
Will come later with some more to comment. It's Blessing, this Opened Door, have to Admit. And, thought this is KEY, not only because of You, Lady, but for All: like Talking to Existence, to my own Creator -talking theological terms as pulsion of mine about it- to and Opened Future of Neverending Hope.
William James talks about the Pragmatical Importance of "lo Absoluto", "el libre albedrío", "Dios"... He says there's not way to prove one or the opposite, as Existing Something, but the role of these Concepts, as Human Support of Hope about Future Make them Impossible to ever be Forsaken.
I know there're degrees about that impossibility, p.e. People atheist who Feels Happy, but for Sure there will Always be some of those Concepts, or some Similar and that we could easy translate to its same Area of Heart and Mind and Soul of Human, that We'll All Always Need for Living a Healthy Present and a Better Future.
See You at The Conscience! See You for All of the Day. See You tomorrow. See You in Heaven  Smile action smiley 

ps: going to Work Well!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Wrote this, I Dedicate because UNCONDITIONALLY I'll LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY, LADY OF MY HEART  action smiley 
I DO ONLY CARE ABOUT YOU!!
Some fun before: could also talked about some other parts of my anathomy, like the ending place of the "espina dorsal", but this expressing was a little artifficial, at the very least for the tone of poem; and others like "cul", "anques"... and others, I thought were not fitting to the tone.
But it's Including All!! BROOKE!
 cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 

Sento la teva mirada en el cor,
en el sexe, sobre l'espina dorsal...
i a l'univers esclata un paradís
que neix de la sang del meu fluïd vital.

Reventa la passió del foc de l'ànima
com a ona explossiva de tacte i llum,
ben al bell mig de l'encreaument etern
de dues mirades fonent-se entre sí.

Sobre el temps, sobre la múltiple història,
laberint antic d'abraços i d'ombres,
t'estimaré om ningú t'ha estimat,
més amunt de mi mateix t'amaré.

Enyorar, el patiment;
somni del tacte, l'alegria.
Llàgrimes, pluja i calor;
neu, amor i immortalitat.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Brooke, my Adored,

I've been writing. Hope You and Everybody can enjoy this. It's from the Heart. Though it's critic of the PHILOSOPHER, I Truly Love him.
It's Easy to Translate:
"William James habla de 3 “partes” de la realidad. La primera es el flujo de las sensaciones, que no es ni verdadera ni falsa, sino que simplemente es (como los hechos que cualifica el propio autor de la forma referida anteriormente); lo verdadero o falso es lo que decismos sobre estas sensaciones. La segunda parte está formada por las relaciones establecidas entre nuestras sensaciones, o sus copias en nuestras mentes; y se subdivide en relaciones mutables y contingentes (como fechas y lugares) y en relaciones fijas y esenciales, con tal carácter porque en la naturaleza interna de sus términos (de la mente, parece ser que dice), como la semejanza y la desemejanza; nuestro pensamiento lógico y matemático debe atenerse siempre a ellas. La tercera parte de la realidad (substancialmente basada en las diversas clases de percepciones antes descritas, las dos primeras partes de la realidad) viene constituida por las verdades previas presentes en cualquier pesquisa de nuestro conocimiento.
Para él, no puede hablarse de ninguna clase de realidad eterna, prefabricada, como un mundo distinto y que da soporte y fundamento al nuestro “de facto” (el que experimentamos), tal como sostiene el racionalismo. La realidad la vamos construyendo a medida que pensamos y la experimentamos. Como ejemplo de ello, expone el caso de la diferente forma de catalogar la misma constelación estelar como “el carro de Carlomagno” o como “el cazo”, en función de que el hablante sea de un país u otro. Esto constituye una forma de reafirmación de su pluralismo antiunivesalista (en el sentido del realismo de los universales o substancias puras), y de una experiencia múltiple que se entreteje y sólo apoya, de forma incierta y en función de su propia potencia –la cual se desarrolla sólo respecto de los seres pensantes- sobre sí misma y hacia el futuro.
Por llevar esto al extremo, sin embargo, radicaliza su postura, y llega a contradecirse respecto del papel anteriormente otorgado a las relaciones lógicas de semejanza o desemejanza (dichas nociones son, en su sustrato, correlatos lógicos de la realidad), y afirma que la lógica es una construcción humana del mismo modo que lo es el lenguaje.
Valora muy positivamente el hecho de que la realidad pueda ser construida por el hombre, porque lo dignifica y le inspira. Esto es así porque, para él, no cabe plantearse ninguna otra clase de realidad, más allá de la experiencia concreta, finita y múltiple (sólo tiene sentido hablar de verdadero o falso respecto de lo que es útil en cada caso a la experiencia, y esta experiencia y nuestro interés en la misma son lo que da forma, en nuestra construcción, a la realidad: distintas formas de conceptualizar lo mismo, como en el caso anterior de la constelación).
No obstante, a todo ello subyace un primer problema de índole lógica, cual es la contradicción entre la realidad primera de las sensaciones (los hechos descrita ayer) y la realidad siempre en construcción por el hombre. Cabe decir que el autor considera que existe un amplio margen para dicha construcción, pero no habla de una libertad absoluta, sólo de navegación dentro de la incerteza en sede de la experiencia.
¿Cuál es entonces el auténtico estatuto y naturaleza de lo que llamos “realidad? No puede obviarse esta pregunta, porque dicho fundamento ontológico es el que se halla implícito en la realidad de los hechos o sensaciones, con una categoría idéntica a la que le otorgan los racionalistas (moderados, hay que decir, ya que el autor hace una profunda crítica, radical, a los racionalistas que creen descubrir un modo perfecto y ordenado, eterno, inmóvil y acabado: no cabe duda de que hay posturas racionalistas mucho más moderadas que ésta, moderna heredera intelectual del filósofo Parménides).
Es lo ya comentado.
El autor defiende sus tesis en tanto que opción por el Humanismo, defensor de la capacidad creadora del hombre frente al monismo teológico familiar y socialmente (en su época) impuesto a William James. Es una reacción psicológica del autor, pienso, que le empuja continuamente a buscar una “salvación” en la base de la propia capacidad humana de moverse en la incerteza, magnificada (salvación y seguridad psicológica del autor) por esa capacidad creadora de la mismísima realidad.
No se pueden negar las profundas implicaciones biográficas que existen en la obra de cualquier pensador.
Por otra parte, parece muy evidente que no puedo suscribir su opinión. Las dudas existenciales y ontológicas a que aboca el racionalismo no pueden solventarse por medio de ficciones psicologistas, por muy loables que sean en su espíritu humanista.
Nadie duda a estas alturas que la realidad existe por sí misma y con independencia de nuestro pensamiento. Es el mismo problema que el principio de causalidad negado por Hume, en cuanto principio metafísico innegable: no podemos negar lo que no vemos sólo porque no lo vemos. El reconocimiento de estas “elipsis metafísicas” no pueden quebrar el sentido común (implícito no sólo en la ciencia) asentado en la idea de que hay realidad más allá e independientemente de nosotros. Precisamente, la defensa metafísica de mis últimos textos legitima este posicionamiento, en realidad, en un sentido lógico (y como argumentación circular, en la conjunción de aquellos razonamientos y el presente): existir no es sinónimo de conocer.
Otra asunto muy distinto, recuperando ahora a William James, es el hecho de que “nuestra realidad” se ajuste al edificio epistemológico previo de nuestras creencias. Es más, yendo más allá del autor, como dije hace tiempo: no sólo se halla condicionada, esta realidad humana, por nuestras creencias y nuestra experiencia cultural y vital, sino (mucho más fundamentalmente) por las propias estructuras de la realidad “ de fondo” y de nuestra configuración como seres vivos, en tanto que “espejo lógico” de aquélla, aunque sea a título precario y parcial respecto a la totalidad del universo existente. Reconocer la validez de la metafísica permite transcender los problemas humeanos y que todavía colean en William James.
No obstante, para ser coherentes (en algún momento el autor llega a hablar de congruencia intelectual), es preciso diferenciar NETAMENTE y sin tapujos las dos vertientes de ese espejo: lo que es en sí, por una parte, y lo que somos y lo que vemos y pensamos. El sentido metafísico, racional pero basado en la experiencia, y todo lo explicado justifican esta opción y tranquilizan nuestra mente.
Las estructuras lógicas que predeterminan nuestro comportamiento y capacidad (como en un primer momento reconoce William James, antes de su crítica radical) son lo que son porque el contexto espacial y temporal que ha rodeado nuestra evolución así ha querido que sean. Ante esto, las incertezas, son, en realidad, mucho más profundas de lo que señala James respecto a “los hechos”. Son las propias estructuras de la realidad, la evolutiva envolvente, las que hemos de comprender como no universales en el sentido humano, es decir, de lo que podemos afirmar que existe en tanto que es conocido o cognoscible (y aquí podemos citar todo lo dicho sobre el Universo).
No obstante, la realidad metafísica de “ser”, “existir”, como expliqué en un texto anterior, nos eleva por encima de tales incertezas y nos devuelve al plano de lo espiritual como esencia superior a nuestra propia experiencia (del entorno y de nosotros mismos), lo que nos tranquiliza y nos hace completos por medio del ejercicio experiencial de dicho espíritu: el amor, los valores, la moral; en los límites que se hallan entre lo cognoscible y lo puramente metafísico."
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

In my own human unsecurity, facing All, I Love You More.
My Heart of Mine, Breathing and Shining More, See in a while. I Love You so!!
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: will Come, Absolutely!!
 cheers  cheekey smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 am

Hi!!
 Smile party smiley Smile 

I've been talking to University Professor for a while about Task to Do.
Such a Great Comunication!
(only for us, sometimes I am sorry for All that have to listen to me, because You can believe me: when it's not about "first talking attack"  Smile  Laughing  Smile to ladies, I'm a piece of plumb as talker about subjects of thinking world, and much more if not only writing but talking... oh my! You can believe, it's scaring Embarassed Laughing ).
That Video from Today Show, Funny in beds... So Adorable.
TRUTH: Now my body and my mind and my heart are Reacting, for the first time, to the Watching of it. Before I did not let it happening, because of protecting inner state of "calm". Enjoying the Watching of it, but not too far.
This is, Brooke. No I can Feel How All of my Cells are Reacting to the Vision of that Video Printed in my Mind and my Heart  cheekey smiley Exclamation (even excitation, spanish meaning).
 Smile party smiley Smile 

Innocence, at least some of it = key!! for everything!
 party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

By phone, I said how all these ideas coming to mind, their pressure before getting out to the light, is like... Biological Liberation! So TRUE.
You can figure out all metaphores possible there  Smile Laughing Smile 
Some Brooke Picture right now.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi, my Lovely Lady of Mine,
 Smile flower Smile 

Feeling quite Well. All Messages Helping.
And those Videos of You ELEVATING my Essence, so High!!  action smiley 
The name of Innocence is You, and that's so HEALING thing to me!!
You may figure out the way this is True by this: I could even Enjoy the reading last text I wrote ( Smile Laughing Smile ) by the Inspiration of You. Yes, too "hotted" mind on this, and when not developing, mind, as machine (to myself, I mean, my perception on it), it's not so funny, it's more like Working. It's Adult.
It's OK, both sides are Necessary, I Know.
But well, You Help so Much, by the Refrigerating of temperature of my conscience.
 Smile hasi Smile 

I Adore your Doing in that Video, I Simply ADORE  cheekey smiley 
See in a while, Good Day, so Good!!

ps: don't know exactly idea about lyrics from "When tomorrow comes", but it's so Nice to my ears, "... like a Baby..."; I Love the whole thing around that MOment of Song!
Already Closs to You in my minded Heart!!
 party smiley flower party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Sincere and True:
SENSUALITY in me is not comparable when Look at that Video of INNOCENCE for ETERNITY with cheff, Funny  Exclamation , and when I Look at those I've Watched from today.
The Fire, the Pure Fire You are Today to me and to All days of my Life.
And the Good is that I DO KNOW that this Innocence is Part of Your Soul, the Way You Are, and that it's Still Alive in You, and then I do Feel the Attraction of All Forces to Be Unified in Nature, Magnified till already catching the Universe in my senses, for You.
I Love You, I Love You!!

ps: see in a while, will not be waiting very much till going to dinner. Later, one more Post. Now, pulling Senses to Order and Real Dreams mode in my Heart. For Good!!
All that You Want, I Do Keep my word!!
 party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi!!
 Smile action smiley 

I Do Want ALL OK!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koSEfJeq6yU
Taken chance for posting this Video for Expressing. And also fitting a personal situation I've just lived a couple of minutes ago (nothing about romantic).
A workmate came to say good-bye, she's going to another office building.
I am  Razz cheekey smiley Shocked cheers party smiley , AND SO TRUE, Looking at me. This Behaviour of Mine. Nothing for decorations, just Something from the Heart, Socially and NORMALLY Expressed.
Shared, this Improving in me upon HUMANITY and its NATURAL DEVELOPING in me.
I DO WISH THE VERY BEST, I DO SWEAR.

PS: My Strenght, so Good I have to admit, Happy but just NATURALLY unmodest; for not being just something as an animal fight, NEEDS THE LOVE. Without the Love, I've renounced, True, to my Strenght. I became too tired from my just and purely animal strenght. The Moral One can Only Come from the Love.
And, if we're talking positive terms, the Level is not comparable to the one from before.
Come on All! Brooke, First!!
 Smile Smile Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:40 pm

my Beloved Brooke,
 Smile Smile 

though I'm feeling electricity in my right hand because of muscular contracture in my shoulders, I'm very inspired and writing almost as fast as I'm thinking (not at all!  Laughing Very Happy Smile ).
Hope Liked Video and my Comments, because Honestly, as I had just thought to my Friends here Pep and Jaume, I think I've found some kind of master key for The Explanation.
It's funny coincidence, the "green ideas" from Chomsky (ADMIRER me TILL SKY!), because sitting on two coushins (for increasing level of my shoulders comparedly to the highness of keys where I'm pulling letters: good for level of tension for shoulders and all), color rageous green, as that kind of sleeping from the same Explanatory, Genius, sentence.
 Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile 

Brooke, though We are a "little" divorced ( Smile Wink Smile ) -something else little me on the top of the mountain yesterday: body's not god's, efforts need reasonable distribution in my body -I'm afraid from my Tremendous not faked modesty  Laughing  Smile - don't blame, funny montages on Music Motivate some  wave ; well, and the Success Achieving about things of Thoughts; and Need some Breathing); I Need You Love me. If not, I simply "can't". True!
 flower party smiley cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers party smiley flower 

Now some Sharing for All. I've found a Very Appreciated Workmate, today, and she said that had such a bad weekend, about nerves and tension levels (medical ones). Talked about how our primitive brain, and parts around it, for reasons whatever, is sending those signs of rage, fear... Emotions build up in us for survival since we're animals (run or attack).
But one time we analyse situation and see how this emotions are unrealistic, related to our actual state, we can Control by Conscience. One very easy way, mechanical, is the Breathing from "diafragma" (good advicing for Edward Norton in Hulk's by brazilian Professor). Benefits: Automatical, because when use this kind of breathing, and not the normal from superior part of body ("pulmones") you're telling your brain, primitive and maker of tension impulses, that there's nothing to fear off: brain says: "if this piece of an ass is breathing like this ( party smiley Laughing Smile ), there's nothing reason for panic or anxiety for run or attack". At the same time, this Sensation of Selfcontrol is Empowering Yourself, because You're Smart and Good, and You Rule Your Living! That's Completing the Good and Wise Cercle.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Well, Hope it was Good and Helping. God Bless!
Making Sense for Cute and for Good!!
See later, going to Work.
cheers party smiley Brooke, Love You, Love me Please!!  party smiley cheers 
 flower hasi love smiley hasi flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Some later, not so far, I'll Post Picture number 15th. So Beautiful, so Beautiful, Brooke.
I'm Very Happy for the Joy of this Day.
It's like my Breathing's got New Nature, qualitative change impossible to explain, for the Coming of You.
Hope You had Good and Nice Travel (I did All Possible for that  Smile Smile ); and Have Very Inspirational and Profit and Good Time There.
cheekey smiley Loving and ReLoving Brooke!! cheekey smiley 
 flower party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley flower 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 3:40 pm

HI!!
 Smile Smile 

Smile Very Nice Video-Ordering  Smile 
Came for a while. Quite Happy about how Results are Going on.
And, Truly, those People There at University are so GOOD! Very Fortunated me for this.
I can say the Same about You All! No matter if some do prefer to be less or more bad by any kind of behaviour on creativity for any reason( Smile  Smile  Smile ), in fact Good too.
flower And Brooke I Love and Adore. Family flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley cheekey smiley hasi party smiley cheers 

ps: See later in a while!
 cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

I've been being exhaustively Normal, till boring myself  Laughing Smile 
Beautiful Experience.
It's possible to notice from the outside, but not that much. The most, in my mind and my heart.
More connected to All physically-socially around. Maduration Process.
Going on Fine!
Yes, I've got quite better fixed title or subject for university work. Something like: "Rorty, and ending for Philosophy?". Something similar to that. Exact words are impossible to fix so soon. Even the subject, I can not be sure about it, completely. It's as already all, a process.
Truly Excited about it.
This new normatity  Laughing Smile will not stop my "nice" talks about Thinking and those concepts and developing them. About Love either.
See the positive matter: I wrote a speech for an specific social context, and though it was less or more good, I did not totally cared about kind of it. It's very different the "registro y discurso lingüísticos" to be used in each time.
I did learn from this.
This can be applied to this welcome and "new" (makes me  lol! party smiley ) "normality". Some better completed conscience.
See later, a little more than usual.
flower Brooke, as Always, in my Heart, Loving  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

The playing I'm doing is not for "fights", True. Just some Expressing and Developing of Emotions and some Healthy Fun on them.
Calm. Calm Feels Good, in this Intense State of Mind, as Wide Stream that never ends its flowing inside, through all thoughts and feelings.
And Feeling Fine.
You're Adorable, but Admirable too, Very. Naturally Bright Brooke, that's True. Not only Beautiful. Only one look is enough to See it so clear.
See in a while, so Much Nice Loving.
Where is the Passion? Beating Calm in each letter I'm sending to You.
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi!!
 Smile party smiley Smile 

How are things!!
Here quite good doing. Some more peaceful mind about Thinking. Nice staying.
Not many wills for talk. Calm. Wishing Well!!
I'm VERY HAPPY for News about Your Doing. You're so Good! Very!
Coming for last post in a while for Wishing Very Good weekend!!
Loving! action smiley 
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:13 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

And what about this:
"Humanismo naturotranscendente y social" (because transcending is from nature, biological).
Or maybe:
"Vitalismo humanista transcendente".
Oh, this one sounds Beautiful. What do our ears say?  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 
I was Listening to Superman, Main (sorry  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) Theme...
 Smile Smile 

Yes, "Vitalismo humanista transcedente".
I Love it!!
Not as much as You (as You Love it, I Mean  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), but it's quite Very Good to me.
See later, Loving!!
 flower cheers party smiley hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Beautiful Brooke, Love of my Life,
 Smile Smile 

some  wave good for the breathing of the energy in the inside when talk to You.
I've been Working hard for a while till now. It's already time for going.
Just tell You that You're More Beautiful than Dreams to me.
And that You're in my Beating Heart for Always.
Light and Joy Eternally in this Love!!
You're my Destiny of Love.
See in a while, See You for All of the Time.
flower cheekey smiley Love  cheekey smiley flower 
 cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers 

ps: You Make me Happy!!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi, Again!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Videos I did Watch Today were from the Heart! On Honest and Sincere Goodness and Friendly Touch!  action smiley 
But those VideoKissings  wave affraid cheers party smiley party smiley 
 wave hasi wave 

Liked Very Much that last emoticon composition in the context of Kiss, for Expressing!!
 party smiley hasi party smiley (this too!!)

Now some Rest.
Your Face is Simply Adorable. Playing Rita Glossner or any other role.
Looking at Picture, just a second ago, could Clearly See.
Oh my, Always me the "discoverer"  Smile Laughing Smile 
What I say is not new, I Know, and it's so Great.
I think that if You kick or hit my head I'll still stay  Shocked cheekey smiley Exclamation 
The Ecstasy State is Always too intense. I don't like the real kicking, but it's just that I would not notice anything. Your Face and Your Standing are too Much Lovely to me   action smiley 
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing  Smile 

Well, one more Beautiful Day. I Know We'll Touch again. I Know!!
You're the Most Precious and Beautiful Treasure from Heaven to me. And I Love You!!
See later in a while for All of the time!!
 flower  party smiley  cheers  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers  party smiley  flower 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:34 am

Hi!!
 Smile cheekey smiley Smile 

Today taking easy the thinking. For two reasons. First, because my brain needs. Second but before the first ( Smile hasi Smile ), because I'm too much speechless.
I'm human and can only live the moment now, while some calm sharing now.
You're so Beautiful!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 

ps: could see another mistake in last text, in the penultimate paragraph, "no tiene por qué constituir un problema para el reconocimiento..."
Also, wanted to mark with more intense color of letter three more important paragraphs to me. One of them is this penultimate, I'll do.
You're Pure Inspiration, You Touch my Soul  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:11 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things! It's really springtime day.
Of course, Here Always Good Vibrations.
The lack of fixed knowledge, as I've explained at a metaphysical level of conscience, is not a problem about Sense any more to me.
We're going to Stay Good. I Want to Bring Good.
I'll Try.
See later in a while, some Important things to say about Morals.
Not getting personal at all with these things (You're not that Important, I have to say just in case; what did You think?  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
Well, some fun Good.
Loving for Always!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:10 pm

Oh, Adored!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I try to be respectful, but some Videos set on Fire make things DIFFICULT to me!!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

When I'm "abstractive mode", I do have to admit, though it's not very flattering to my ego... when I'm that mode almost to the top me, I do already forget some things, completely: sex. It takes my Mental Energy, completely Focused in that side (all kinds of my energy, as parts of the brain and body distributed neurones I have -as All).
But I Did Remember Suddenly, just in a while ago.
Smile sunny Embarassed sunny Smile 

I Love You More Each Day!! action smiley 

Have to say these Feelings don't Feel bad at all  Smile Laughing Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:56 am

HI,

that Video is Amazing, Wonderful; You're so Magnificient, Brooke.
Thank You, I Enjoyed so Much, Very!
Now, getting Personal: if You'd ever Come here around, physical place of my living, even before I could come back, You'd be so Much Welcome.
Just had to say.
Nothing about second meanings, unhonest propositions or anything.
Just Love and True Bonds between Two People  action smiley 
Just Expressing my Interest, True and from the Heart, for You!!
Smile  flower love smiley flower Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 3:30 pm

cheekey smiley Hi!! cheekey smiley 
 Smile flower Smile 

Expressing some Proud Quietness:
I've been pullet out of Listening Videos, "somebody" desinstalled the adoble flash player...  lol! 
It's OK. The same as neighbours noises. I could not sleep without them, actually. Yes, I call the police, one day.
Ah, and tools I brought to my house are not for "killing" neighbours, as I think you may think (not to Brooke, to Watchers Big Brothers). It's for the caring of the garden. True!
As Always, failing.
Psycologist, Psycology is not your strong side!
Don't worry for these things, Please, if you can (I think it's a matter of selfprojecting on my potential behaviour, guys). Sorry me.
 Smile  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Smile 
I Mean, psycological tortures are not working. The effect is a rebounded effect. You go, do what you think it's correct, whoever is deciding those "politics".
I'm on my Way. Work for Good!
All Videos and things Done for Help and for Fun and for Good. True, and All it was True, as it Happened (I think BB Knows).
God Bless!
Brooke, Loving Forever!!
Not angry, Good Mood.
I'm Caring See in a while, Love You!!
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the LOVELIEST to me!!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next