Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the LOVELIEST to me!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:50 am

Hi,
Smile cheers Smile 

I Truly Try to Help by these things. I Like to Think about these questions so Much that it's like Breathing to me, almost as Loving You.
I Promise to You I'm Feeling Very Well, I Swear it to You, Lady action smiley 
I don't know till what point I explained those things well or badly to be understood. I know it's much easier to me, because I've thought them. If I had to understand directly from another one of new... I don't know if it would be that easy.
For this I have to Work and all those Essays are Waiting for me.
Truly, I Think I Can Bring some Light to Reason. Critics, laughs and all are supposedly in the basket gift, included from the beginning, like something natural. It's OK.
Truly, I Do think as there's a Beauty of People, Individual, there's also some kind of Beauty, probably very related to chemist too, for Couples.
Honestly think You and Hugh Jackman are Making FANTASTIC Couple for any Task. Presenting, Broadway Stage or Movies. I'd also include actors like Jon Hamm (let me thinking for a while Smile , I'm very strict about this Smile Laughing Smile - Truly, I'm Thinking about all things combined for those situations under the spotlight, like Ideal for eyes), Tom Selleck... and many more (about those who are no longer with us: Gary Cooper, Rock Hudson, Gregory Peck, James Stewart; this last one very specially).
I'm like a kid, Playing and Having Fun with this. Very Healthy and Candid terms! action smiley 
Sorry me for being stupid and jealous.
I Do Truly Admire and Appreciate those People!
flower I Love You Very Much, Natural, beyond the days; so Wide!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: and my brain is healthy, Truly, You can Believe! Laughing Smile cheers 
tongue smiley cheers tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:31 am

Hi, Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

very Good "Messages", Cool, Good! Many Greetings!
The context around is really Kind!
Smile Smile Smile 

Feeling Good, in state much less transcendental about goals on Thinking World. Things will keep rolling Fine. Just Relax, told myself, and Worked.
Friendly Kindness Helped too!
Smile Brooke World is Feeling Good; and Mine? Smile 
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley 

I'm Well. I Love You. Getting mind used to start getting ready for some picture for post. Yes, I'm not complicated at all, oh no tongue smiley Smile 
Many Wills for Watching All New Work and Pictures of You, I've got!!
flower cheekey smiley flower 

See later, going to some Work.
flower Love You Very Much!! flower 
love smiley hasi love smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 am

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers flower cheers 

How are You, today?  I'm Fine.  Much more now after Watching!!
Thank You!
You Look... Wow, IDEAL cheekey smiley cheers party smiley tongue smiley Smile 
cheers Now We've Got!! cheers 
flower love smiley cheekey smiley love smiley flower 

Those images, were really scaring, thinking about Family inside of the car.
That's not the way for most of People, Fortunetely.  The other day I listened to some statistics, or read, don't remember, talking by numbers about the fact this society is the less violent in history.  Fortunetely, those episodes are just points in time.  About answering by violence, I honestly think it's possible to learn how to control that limit point, from which violence can explode.  Everybody's different level, Everybody's Possible to be Controled.
This was for Sharing thoughts, Fine, about that Video.
Smile Smile Smile 

Today Truly got a very busy, so True, morning.  It's going to be Inspirational Energy for All Morning, those Images of You and All!
flower I Love You so, Very Much!! flower 
Smile love smiley Smile 

ps: today in life.com there's a Picture of Gandhi.  Very Inspirational too, about Peace, for All around it: History, bringed Together.
(wrote bad the name, more than grammar is a problem of waking up, in the morning, but also from the Dream with You!! cheers )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

What a Day! Good!!
From the Heart, many Hugs, Brooke!!
I Kiss Your Adorable Heart and All!!
Some daring style. Yeah, this is me Wink 
Smile cheers Smile 

cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:00 am

Adored,

in this conscience of myself I've been trying to achieve, trying to make it better day by day for Good, I have to Admit I'm Very EXCITED for Pictures of this Day.
I could say, with no mistake, that I'm Nervous.
Feeling Well, but Nervous.
Not only for Worries of myself (You know, I'm Always worried for All!), but for the Tremendous Beauty Coming to me through the distance, only physical and non existing in the Heart.
I'm making efforts for get concentrated for tasks.
I Do.
Feels so Good to Know about You action smiley 
Sincere: probably not being able to Watch All of Body (naughty made I Know, and it's Fun too, True!! Smile Smile ) makes me more Nervous.
Mind, about Excitement, is playing "against" me.
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower 
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 3:15 pm

cheers Hi!! cheers
Smile Smile 

Ready for going to dinner.
True I Know We'll Make it Through!!
Brooke, Existence. Its Sense; and the Health of Living, because of Love. 
That's "just" what You Mean to me.
How Beautiful Video I've Seen, from Spanish TV, Couple in Love.
VERY TOUCHING.
Brooke Love of Mine, for You, from One. Shared.
Forgetting oneself for the other. Simple but Big. Not easy at all.
I Love You.
flower I Do Live Inspired by the things You Do, Everyday!! flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Going Fine, Good News. Sometimes, Visible Good Results are Really Good.
I'm willing for start studies, but I'm controlling this subject.
Probably, ha, "probably", for this there's some more pressure from me. It's not intentioned, it's just Energy Flowing.
From the Heart, I Do Feel it Goes Well, Good as Intention and, I'd dare to say as Result Smile Smile 
Got a Peaceful moment now. Focused into Peace. Wishing the same, from the Heart.
Those Pictures, from "A time to Kill" in Broadway... Wow. I can not get tired of saying it.
Very Blessing, Very!!
I remember You said in a Book "I could almost eat them".
With All of "fergussonian" Respect Possible (Smile Smile Smile ), I could almost eat You!!
Now going, but Staying Here. I Love You, See later. But only visible part, because the Heart is Always in Touch. I Know, I Know!!
God Bless You All, because it's True that I Love You!!!
flower action smiley See later Love of my Life. Remember, there's, at the very least, a Compromised Walk along Heaven!! action smiley  flower 
cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:27 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!!
I'm Listening to a piece of Music, Marcelo Benedetto's Adagio in C Minor- Oboe, that I had not listened till the other day. It's so Beautiful!
I've been talking to Professor. I've got a new Book waiting in University Library, "El error de Descartes", Antonio Damasio.
For start fixing. Because for this I Want to Work, something like "essential core" of the known, there're different branches, specialities: Philosophy of Mind, Metaphisics, Philosophy of Language, Philosophical Antropology...
It's Possible to Try an Integrating Work upon "core of existence" that "catches" all, but it's very difficult for a doctorating task. It could be done, but it's more properly subject for an essay, as Professor recommended to me. All sides are connected someway, but they all have evolutioned differently, specifically, about its own concepts and ideas.
I could try for one, and if got time I could try for the rest for University, but the most probably is that I take only one.
You can be sure I'll take my time for All the rest, but probably later.
This way, it's Better for "catching" the deepest fundaments of each one.
When True expert in one, much easier to take the other ones. Need the maximus perspective and deepest knowledge for each to make a Good Philosophical Work for Life.
I'll Follow All Academic Orthodoxy. True. I'm Much More Calm, and Conscious of implications and changes needed to be done, about my usual ways. There's a Reason for that, beyond the official degree: Learning the Most and the Best Possible.
When Knowledge Achieved, Freedom I Like so Much will be Translated into Essay. Till then, I've got my space for this Creativity Free.
In the other side, the official academy is not empty of Creativity at All. I Just Need to Get Adapted. I'll can, of course. I Enjoy so Much All!
My Final Goal is so Much Global, about Knowing! I Have to be Patient!
Well, Shared. Hope You Liked!!
flower See in a while, Loving Very Much, Brooke!! flower 
cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:58 am

Oh, my!!
Smile Smile 

Don't You think it's Funny. After all, and I still get wave when find any news from "Proximity".
Magical, the Love is!! For these things, even only for these, I have to think like that.
I did not start conversation, but when Known People came to it, I had to ask! wave 
Smile Smile 

Beautiful, See later in a while!! action smiley 
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 10:27 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Very Good News!
I had Good Night, going to have the most calm possible day. Feeling Good!
I'm Starting to Study, yesterday began.
Want to Help! I'm OK about that!
I know yesterday I was a little too much negative, but the essence of what I said I still keep as my point of view. Many things to be Done!
The More People Working, the Better.
And yesterday's night videos that were "watchable" ( shouldn't be wave )...
Going Well, Good Intentions I Understand!
Tell Brooke I ALWAYS Love her so Much, and that I'll ALWAYS be with Her!!
flower You're Very Adored and Loved!! flower 
party smiley cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley party smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

The Sweet Naughty and the Loveliest and Most Beautiful.
I can not Breathe without You. Please, don't hurt me, You're my Love!! action smiley
Your Expression is a Heaven Dancing on Your Face, and Your Eyes Burn my Senses with that Glance, of Goddess and Girl Made One.
I Adore You and I Love You!!
Now, I have the Lady who comes to clean here with me, and she's not leaving me whatever or wherever I may look. True.  Now we're talking about lottery. She's so Nice, but I'm Here with You.
All True. I'm Very Handsome, while I'm writing wave .
About this last sentence, You Have to Admit it's True!! Smile Laughing Smile 
I'm going, I Adore You, I Love You, You're More than sex or sensuality, or cinema or beauty of a picture. You're The Love of my Life!!
See later, Loving and Embracing!!

ps: not very hard, the embrace!!
cheekey smiley party smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:22 am

cheers Hi!! cheers 
Smile Smile 

Came for only a moment, because any kind of problem about remembering numbers should totally dissapear from Here.
It's What We Want it be, and it's so Beautiful!!
For this about numbers I came, only for one moment.
Have to go to work again, but remember how I Love You for All Day.
How Tender I'd Touch, and How Carefully and Tight I'd Embrace you.
My Heart is going younger day by day, when You're Around, Happy and so Beautifully Strong, Lady of my Heart.
You Build my Life.
And now I know too "solemne", but when I die, All I may have achieved in Life, I'm going to Dedicate to You.
flower I Love You flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:54 am

Smile Hi!! Smile 
cheers Smile cheers 

My Adored, and I have to push the brakes for not posting today all I've found.
The Smiling around moto...
It's the closest and most personal definition of Heaven I could bring action smiley 
party smiley love smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi,

it's done.
I have to go to Work (good amount), but I have to say that to me YOU'RE MORE THAN I CAN SAY, TO MY HEART, BROOKE, LADY.
TRUE!!
How Much affraid 
flower See later, I ADORE YOU!! flower
tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley  

PS: You're Everything, You don't know HOW I ADMIRE YOU too. My Beautiful Goddess Warrior cheekey smiley Exclamation 
party smiley party smiley party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi!! action smiley 
party smiley Smile cheers Smile party smiley 

Wow!
Came for not leaving a little shadow of bad taste. Sorry, but I can't help doing because Love too Much.
And Embarassed Found, some days before done, those Pictures. I'll Post them All. Very Lovely.
Me not many comments. Just posting and expressing.
Thank You Very Much!!!
Going to Post.
This way, some caring is like done. Representing Truth.
flower I Love You!!! flower 
love smiley 
flower 
action smiley cheers 

ps: Brooke, I'm very Embarassed . Very Vulnerable about this. Me just Loving with Pure Heart, You Know how are these things, Family, the Same.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 pm

cheers cheekey smiley Hi! cheekey smiley cheers 
flower flower flower 

How Beautiful News!
I'm with You for All of the Time!!!
And I'll give You a Love hug, touch, True, One day!
Brooke, yesterday's night was watching for a while some of "Sahara" Movie. You dressed as a man. Good, True.
As Imitation of some actors, there was a moment when Expression of Your Face was Errol Flynn, quite enough. True. Also, intense air of Alain Delon.
But I needed something to complete, in my "crazy" imagination. And I've got it while walking, Adrian Grenier.
True! Very Bright, Brooke, Very Bright Actress! cheekey smiley action smiley 
I'm Loving You Very Much for Eternity!!
flower I'll Hold Your Hand again, I Swear! Love You so Much! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 am

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Oh, numbers...
Well, words from last post... That's what I TRIED There, at Feinstein's Smile Smile 
I Know NOTHING was clear about me in your Heart till that day action smiley 
It's a little tough for my pride, but well, we all do grow up, including me lol! 
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 

ps: Only THINK about Holding You Kind and Tight Now!!
Smile Smile 

psII: by now, I should add!! tongue smiley Laughing Smile 
Smile Smile 

psIII: I Still REMEMBER Electricity I Felt in all my body, starting by my hand. Tough, for the Vision of a Lifetime Love for the First Time (There close), but so Extremely Intense: Ecstasy of Heaven and Earth of a Lifetime, I'd call it.
Did You notice, did You Notice it?
I hope... Better said, I Think and Feel so!! Razz Smile 
party smiley cheers party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:31 pm

Hi, my Existence action smiley 

I can't take my eyes off You.
Earth, Wind and Fire.
Sweet, Will and Fire.
Had to say something Embarassed Smile 
My Brain and eyes are CHANGING when You're in my World.
World itself, becomes DIFFERENT.
Sometimes I think and re-create scene, and Imagine I could Talk so Natural, and others can only see me reflected as a "bàmbol faba" Very Happy Laughing Smile ; to the outside, because in my Heart...
Well, we don't need much imagination for that Smile Laughing Smile 
But well, situation was not as GOOD as now, We Know.
Now...
I'm Starting to Feel the Feverm i'ts like a flood of shakes and Heat, starting in my knees till my head, and then catching all of me, while Talk to You and Look at You in Pictures.
Sorry, don't want to be so pressurer. I'm Feeling. And I'm Expressing.
The Truth is that I'd Prefer Much More (are you kidding me, I tell myself, I could not imagine any other thing) to Stand Looking One each Other for a while, with not talks...
DEFINITIVELY, WORLD IS NOT THE SAME, NEVER MORE, WHEN YOU COME.
I'm very afraid from understanding well or not the things.
I have to go to work. Normal, not that much.
All I Know is that I Need You. If You go now, I'll die. My Heart will die.
It's this Mix of SENSUAL excitation mixed with this brutal TENDERNESS.
Sorry me for talking that much.
flower Touch Again, Touch!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 

ps: all I say or doing, like using emoticons, looks so stupid to me, in this moment. It's my Life, I've been Seing in Pictures.
But I'm not thinking about sex, I'm JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU!!

psII: Congratulations and Best Wishes for New Skycraper in the City. Beautiful! But not as much as You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Also, by Listening, Shared Very Beautiful Song, "Comiéndote a besos". It's about a dedicated ode from a woman to the man whom she loves. He's VIH.
Beautiful, Social Sense too!
Smile Smile Smile 

In this mood it's much easier to study.
Could you believe that I, the lazy, am feeling like in need for something when do not think about these things of thinking! Shocked (me more! Smile Smile )
Loving Very Much, I let some Calm fill this place action smiley 
cheekey smiley See later, Love!! A Love that (Embarassed ) gets better on time cheekey smiley 
action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Listened to some Motivating Music to me. Good.
Today's was my father's birthday. I'll say a prayer. I was not feeling bad for this, about memories. Quite Peaceful, True, about it.
It was All I Said, True.
INSPIRATION Reached me in the form of Pictures of You and Friends.
When Watch the Movie again (nothing else hurt or disturb, True), will not focuse in those scenes I talked about.
I can not get down, I Do Know. It was just for some weak time of mine I could not help, for all the explained things.
Well, Now Well.
Going to Have Good Weekend, Best Possible, and Will Also Work.
I got so Amazed cheekey smiley as I was Looking at You in the Movie. I'm speechless and have no words. I Love You Very Much, thunders and roses in this Love.
I Liked All Scenes. If I had to choose one...
Probably the Scenes Shooting in Basketball, and the Training Moments of You. That one training while watching TV, with what's supposed to be a turkey... cheekey smiley Smile  And Scenes with All Your Teammates: PERFECT, Brooke.
I could not tell a moment where I'd change something from your Job. Very Good.
I Liked Very Much!
Well, going Inspired, filled the Inspiration. Lady, it's You, Brooke!!
Some quite Good Willing for Efforts for Good! Recovered.
See later, by Hugs, NEVERENDING, and on sunday -if not big storm, because for last days, oh my with the weather here; compared to what we're used to, quite tough.
Smile Love You, Love You, so Tremendously and Tenderly!! Smile 
flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley  party smiley flower 
action smiley 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

My Lovely One of Mine, I True Believe in my True chance for Catching those "places" of Mind and of Words Expressing I talked about. If You're with me in my Heart and in Real World, I Do Feel I Do can Do almost Everything Good.
Sorry me for sometimes bring some desperated me Here, but I am not lying when I say the pain was almost unhuman to handle, for the longing in the same core of my living; always when showed the wave of mine. This last time was the Toughest of All times. I could not be angry, I could not be anything but a "Breathing Emptiness, Searching for its Heart", because of the Needing.
Now it's gone. And I'm VERY WELL, TRUE I SWEAR.
I've seen Brooke Videos, Good Ones, and telephones. If You Wanted I returned to call by phone again, now cold mind I say -and clear and Good Heart- I'd so HAPPY Do it. Just to get a little closer to You.
Intermediaries were Always Important in All Love Stories, even the most platonic ones.
I'll be waiting fine for what You Want to Show me.
There's not a simple shadow of pride in my waiting, because I Do Feel as One with You, because I Understand You, because I Do Feel You and because I Love You.
See later, Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Love, my Love, I'm not angry anymore action smiley 
flower Razz Cool cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Cool Razz flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 am

Hi,
Smile Smile 

How are things!!
I know I said I'd come in the weekend. It's just that I Needed some Free time. I was feeling a little depressive for all. Weeks, day after day, raining, my change (more longing) because of the Movie...
Needed some time for me. I Knew it would be understood.
I have been coming!!
I've been Watching Videos. For Goodness!
So Much Increased Sense to me, for this Combined Watching. So Much Calm in my Heart. I was Watching again those two Videos, for the Innocence Project. I Knew, before Watching, so Sure, there was nothing moral to say about it, but I had to end my fear from my arrogant sensitivy. And it Did Feel so Good, after the Watching. True, I Swear!!
How Much Calm about it. I've been quite stupid, for long time.
And the weekend. I did quite focused activities, and yesterday went for a long walk, exercises too out and in the house, and some sprint (oh my, quite well, not frequency, and much less, long of steps-runs as younger -I think this last thing is because of the lack of practice, that affects, next to more years, obviously, the tendons and flexibility), and had good time (specially yesterday, no rain).
This morning I was Very tired. I woke up so late.
Now Feeling Very Well.
I've also read some sad news about People (accidents and passing away, even too much young), There and Here Spain. It's painful. My Most Sincere Condolences. Rest in Peace for Eternity in Heaven. My Prayers are with Them All and their Families and Friends.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Brooke, I Swear All I've been doing for last 3 days it's been done for Goodness.
I've got Peace about Everything from last years. True!
I'm Only Looking ahead for the Future.
And There's so Much to Do.
Wishing Peace and Sense All around the World. People Need to be Educated, Need Jobs, Need to be Listened. All Need Love and Peace. And Hope!
God Bless!
Brooke, See later, I Love You!!

ps: I've got Mind engaged for Work. And if You'd Like me to Call by phone, I'd Do, quite Happy for Doing. You Will not have problems from me, if You Want or not, or whatever happens. I Do Care action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 
Only for a moment, this last of the day.
I've already finished the task. Very childish sharing.
So Good.
cheekey smiley Came only for say I LOVE YOU!! cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi,
 Smile Smile 

and, "en fin" (as we say in Spanish, that does not mean "the end" at all  Smile Smile ), all stuff from last days and weeks come, mainly, from the day I Watched "The Hot Flashes".
I could not listen to Your own Voice.
Knowing now effects from the Watching, I can (I don't want  Laughing Smile ) figure out how it would have been through Your own Beautiful Loving Voice. As Lovely and Sweet as You... The Beauty of You.
Oh my!!
Well, See later, of course!!
I'm Inspired and Focused. True. This time Working Well, Honestly!! action smiley 
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the LOVELIEST to me!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next