Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY! Empty
PostSubject: FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY!   FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 am

flower cheekey smiley love smiley FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY! Feinstein_s_Magical_Heavenly_Feinstein_s_Brook cheekey smiley love smiley flower

flower I Saw a GODDESS, Yes this is what I Saw, with The Heart of a Princess that is a Lioness and a Lady, a Miracle. cheekey smiley Exclamation flower
Smile And it's so Funny, because yesterday's night I was writing for myself (it's something I learnt, to write for myself help brains to work going on and up for findings I want) about FAITH, True, I Swear Smile
flower Smile Smile flower
"1) Abstraction as concept to be understood from EVOLUTION --- 2) capability/need for Transcending at one moment in Time that actually comes to The Moment for Catching 3)'The Horizon of the Absolute', historically explanaible by Power of Symbols, and so IMPORTANTLY by Religions as its BIG AND FIXED IMPORTANCE (and also explaining how these ways of feeling/thinking, Faith, it's been exported to other fields, like science, yes, like science, on these days); and 4) The Spiritual Find, and How to Find it: dialectical Search that it can Achieve highest levels of Understanding at the Union Point between Morality and Art".
Really and Truly Hard Work to Do! YOU HELP ME SO, YOU HELP ME SO, my ANGEL of Mine!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
ps: It's All the HEAVENLY Ways it was meant to be; Oh my this Passionate Peace of Love!!
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY!   FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:18 pm

This is a nice poem, including some funny things inside. It's all those things, at the very least I Try, for YOU: funny, meaning, Heart.
The funny does not move the meaning, and the meaning does not move the Heart.
Hope You LIKE, I wrote in 5 minutes, True, Remembering that Day, Two in One!!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Espelmes de llum t'envoltaven
mentre ràfegues de vent de nord
palpaven mons sentits, encesos
com a llavis presoners d'un bes.
love smiley love smiley

Smile flower flower flower flower flower Smile
action smiley

ps: Don't go that much far because I'm coming back tonigh, for today at the very least. Some Good Music Videos Friendship. Step by Step, Doing Well!!
INCREASING PROCESS FOR HEAVEN (never keeping away from mind "cuixes", of course)!!
cheekey smiley party smiley Smile party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down

FEINSTEIN'S EXTRAORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY!
Page 1 of 1