Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke, so Extraordinary!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, so Extraordinary! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke, so Extraordinary!   Brooke, so Extraordinary! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:26 pm

love smiley Brooke, so Extraordinary! Drivingmissdaissytn500i.th Brooke, so Extraordinary! Drivingmissdaisybroadwa.th love smiley

There can not be anything in this world like You. I trumble and fall, losing my way, and when I get up from the floor, because of looking at You, it's like the starting of an ethereal flying, by the moon to the stars.
I Love You so much that You make I'd want to give all blood from my vains to You.
The shelter from Heaven's God I found, on the Earth. And that miracle is You.
I feel a thunder of tenderness in my nerves and my brain, my heart explodes and I just want to adore your blessing soul. If I can ever tell You a little part of what You mean to me, then I will be successed in this life.
Passion of Love is holding me, and all problems go out off my ordinary vision now.
It's like breaking my mind in two pieces. The one I always knew for so long time without You, and the other one so different because of this Love. The most beautiful now, when I'm feeling so close to You, is that the first completely dissapear, and there're only good memories inside of me. Time does no longer exist, and here becomes Heaven with You.
Breathless, tired or lost; even in the last moments of my living, all I will ever want to Love, Protect and Live for, is You. My Lady, my Angel, my Soul!! queen flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Brooke, so Extraordinary!
Page 1 of 1