Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FEINSTEINS LOVE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

FEINSTEINS LOVE! Empty
PostSubject: FEINSTEINS LOVE!   FEINSTEINS LOVE! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm

FEINSTEINS LOVE! Feinsteinslove.th

I am at work, and working, and not very easy to be Touched in this place; and a little difficult to get Emotional and talk about it; but this Picture, that was with many other Beautiful Ones, with People whom I Admire a lot too, this Picture made my eyes turned into red; and I can Swear it is True!
How Beautiful and Lovely and Nice Teri Looks! Not only in this picture of course, but I Felt some kind of LIGHT when I Looked at this Photo! Something I could not explain and I will not even try, but so REAL AND TRUE!
Brooke Looks Adorable, Simply ADORABLE!
To me, I am Feeling like Too Much Beauty for one like me; sorry but it's what I Feel and now Talking about All things Together! I mean, I Honestly Appreciate myself (I think I am quite bright, You know me... wave action smiley ), but it's Too Much Beauty!!
Brooke, my Brooke, from the heart of mine, Hug so Tender and Tight, Infinite and Nice Kiss, for You!! How I am Loving You!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

FEINSTEINS LOVE!
Page 1 of 1