Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some poems!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some poems!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 12:24 pm

flower Hello Well!! flower
flower flower
Smile love smiley Smile

Just coming for a while. As I said, changes mean less ironic comments from me and much more things about the sentece "the funnier, the better".
So, this is subjective, but I'll share now what's funny to me as context on time. I know it's not the funniest, but as I've talked so many times about how worried I was in the past about what would Brooke think about my looks (oh, that was obsessiong too, I Admit!), this is some fun to me.
I've gone to a place of work for serious things about it, and workmate just said ooh you've haircut and all. I answered that I had gone there "expresamente" to show it up to them.
"estás guapísimo", was the answer.
Well, to be "guapo" and to know it and to like it to be does not mean to be ego obsessed.
Normal if it's driven Normal through ordinary things of the day.
I am doing it, "guapo" ways.
Laughing Smile

Well, it made me laugh inside.
Good Ways!!
flower Now All the things are COMUNICATION HERE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Good Love, I Love You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: "de guapo", of course.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:24 am

Smile Hello love smiley , first of All!! Smile
Smile Smile

I am still giving me space for reacting from so Magical News. Wow, it's a Real Challenge, Brooke. You'll can Take Your Talent and let it Shine, this Opportunity is Unique, for Material, for Place and for Team.
I am so Proud!!
It's Fantastic, so Good!!
World is Moving, and so many times for Good, this is Clearly One of those times. It's intimacy of my own thinking, what I let everybody see.
I am, wow, I am!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

If I came, and it's almost sure I will can not ( What a Face Exclamation ), You can be sure I would not mix the argument with personal life.
Things Have Changed so Much Here Around!!
Smile Smile

Brooke, God Bless, to me it's Perfect, your choices!
I Truly cheekey smiley at it!!
Well, it's Inspiration to me, that Energy in Progress, yeah!
I Love You, Brooke Angel Lady of Mine, I Love You!! action smiley
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:41 pm

flower Hi, Hello and All!! flower
flower flower

Flowers of GOODNESS, First of All, and as Always Last Conclusion for Sure! This, I Swear!
Smile Smile

I was taking chances for some watching to re-think and to re-watch Very Happy Smile , re-creating the things done. Dialectical oppositions as talked things from the past, and for Future.
For Good!
Nothing about faults or critizising, Much More about Good Heart!
Brooke, I Truly Love You!!
You've GOT TO FEEL OK about this Story because it's been Real, and it is, and it has given me so many opportunities, unknown and impossible to imagine before coming.
And taking this chance for saying, one more time (uff, this is getting me tired Wink action smiley ), to say THANK YOU EVERYBODY, YES LOVE AROUND THE WORLD DOES TRULY EXIST!
flower flower flower

Brooke, You're Truly The Most Beautiful Person in the World, Still as Objective ways, and also Forever because I Love Your Beautiful Heart so Much!!

I will Never let this Love away!!
How could be possible to imagine or suppose any other thing! I am Here for Caring and for Loving, only for this!!
ONLY FOR THIS!! ALWAYS, FOR THIS!
When We meet again, there will not be any other thing around but Profound Calm and Peace of Loving, this is what I Swear!!
Supposing to have swear before that, whatever, I will go again, oh my.
Very Happy Very Happy

Wishing Best Sunday Possible Everybody, God Bless Families!
You Know, even here around I could Feel, so Clear, the CARING WAYS! THANK YOU!!
flower love smiley

Brooke, Lady Angel, I Love You!! And I Love You ALL too!

ps: All things I am Doing are Made for Good! Do not worry, I Love my "pi-es", I've been Truly "WALKING" with Care, from my land to TeXas!!
flower party smiley hasi party smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:59 am

flower Hello!! flower
flower flower

How are things? Smile
I posted the 10 because You rate it, and more.
Calm Good morning Here!!
Truly Hope been making some Good time Here, that's what I Wanted!!
love smiley love smiley

Yesterday's very strong rain, including "granizo", heavy. Somebody told me that "cuando marzo 'mayea', mayo 'marzea", then it must be.
Good Time Having, I Admit.
I was Dreaming, before going to sleep and all night peaceful, this is Love We're Making!!
It's for Love, it's for that, and I Do Know You Love me!!

ps: and You can Believe me, it's such a hard thing to me, the asertivity.
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Brooke, I will be OK. No matter years, I will be OK. I am Able to Enjoy All of Living!
Please, PLEASE, Feel OK about me!!
I am not lying I Swear.
To add the "a"... Smile Wink
cheekey smiley ( Razz ) I Love You, so Much, SO MUCH!! cheekey smiley ( Razz )
Smile You Say: "something"; and I Immediately Want You to Have it! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:10 pm

flower Hola!! flower
flower flower

Just because Feeling at Home, but Hello and More for Sure.
flower Smile Smile Smile
Cool love smiley Cool

Just listening to some Great Song from my land, becuase it's Inspirational. Following FRIENDLY Videos, not fight, just Sense.
And I Like this song. Coming from church square, some Good Normal SLOW Thinking!
Smile Cool Cool Cool Smile
love smiley love smiley

I am LIVING Present Time, and it's GORGEOUS Time (even when I am not looking at my mirror! Laughing Smile ), because it's CONFINDENT, FRIENDSHIP, TRUE, BELIEVE, HOPE, UNSELFISH, GIVING, SHARING, KISSING, HOLDING TIGHT, SWEATING ( Rolling Eyes Wink , LIVING, HAPPY, JOYFUL, LOVELY, CARING, EXTRAORDINARY, AMAZING, MAGNIFICIENT, PURE: (innovating spanish grammar as "sintaxis" Smile Smile ): BROOKE TIME and MINE'S!!
flower flower flower flower

I Believe in You, Brooke, You can Believe me. Your Heart!! It's GOOD! cheekey smiley action smiley
And I Love You!!
I am Listening to Song just because I've been listening on the radio, and it's INSPIRING as Me as I am, but it's not literal meaning.
Maybe, beyond Quality of Song (guitar and bass, wow!), it works to me now because it's like Staying High while Looking Back in Time. You Know what I mean for sure.
So High Place, I am Sharing in my Heart with You, Love's Soul, Together One!!
love smiley love smiley

Yes, Brooke, it's Like some Epic at Looking to the Past of Mine, Pride, Truth!!
Yes, yes, many Movies me, but this is how it is.
Sometimes it works for Reality too, just Needing Good Understanding about Values to Role Model for Real World.
Oh, Brooke, so THANKFUL for Your Sharing of Your Angels, I will Always Remember this.
There're Many Heavenly things to Remember in Eternity Opened, but this is One of MOST GLORIOUS POSSIBLE TO ME, FOR ITS DEMONSTRATION.
party smiley Brave Purity Love You!!! party smiley
party smiley party smiley

And I just Say: Whatever, Brooke, Whatever, if I am needed. I Swear!

Probably, this last one Dream Come True is One of Most Important Reasons for this Sensation while Listening so HIGH HEAD (1'80 with shoes, remember, and laying.. Smile ) to Music, the Kind I Probably Like the Most, this Type of Music, partiture, sounds.
God Bless!
I am Yours, Brooke!!
flower love smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Brooke,
love smiley love smiley

I had to talk about some Embarassed things from the past just to Express How OK it is All!
Yeah, Yes!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

Came only for something I thought it's so nice and funny.
My little cat. She's a Lady, but still searching for one name (I am accepting ideas, period for casting is opened Smile Smile ).
No, the fact is yesterday, when she jumped from the sofa to the table where there was some food for her.
It was Really Razz cheekey smiley because when she jumped, only could catch the piece of textil something (those things from decorating home! -me geek - Mad - Smile ), with her little hands and nails. But her complete cercle of second part of her body, what a ball! Smile Smile , was standing out in the air. She was trying so hard and lovely to get into surface of table.
I'd have eaten my lovely kitty.
Those things, little things...
Yeah, tough guy! ( Smile )
Well, it was so Amazing!!
flower hasi hasi hasi flower

I am Seeing All things so Different Brooke. I almost see some similar eyebrows and faces between my father and me, and it's not so bad.
I remembered the other song I was listening today.
Yes, my father Loved me.
And Yours too, Brooke. Not a joke with this I'm saying my Lady.
One day I was working with him in the truck. Some day from vacation, not usual excepting one summer (that was a treat, and it was Good). Well, that day it was very sunny outside, and he told me to stay inside to protect myself from it.
I was listening to "The greatest Love of All", Whitney Houston.
It was not the only time he did things like that.
He was so far about me from those bad things that have been going around for last years.
Truly.
But he was Person needing Help who Never Found it, Never. From Childhood.
Yes, Childhood. He'd been so Different, if he had been understood from the first time.
Now I Do Know.
EDUCATION, FAMILY, CARE, PROTECTION.
Oh my. I'd Give my Life to Protect any Kid from this world.
And I Honestly Know I am not exactly the only one who thinks like that.
This is so Beautiful, don't You All think?
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower flower flower

ps: Best Time of my Life, right Now, Brooke my Eternal Love, my Wish for Living from the First Time, and the Last, and FOREVER, Eternity is just in front of us!!
cheekey smiley Smile Smile cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 pm

flower Hello!! flower
flower Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

How are things?
Very Happy action smiley

It's been sad, tough, We'll Miss Him.
But Everybody's OK and this is how it's going to be.
Was Magnificient.
I remember one time, almost in the beginning when We Knew, when Xisca and me went for a walk somewhere, to some forest around some village in Majorca.
He thought I had missed myself, We Were Going Together He Knew, because He saw me going away (I went some place to look something).
He jump down a wall almost as tall as me (He's little Yorkshire! affraid Very Happy ) to Catch me and Say Hey, where the... are you Going?
I thought He had something broken, but not.
What a guy, my dog. He's from Majorca.
action smiley Truly TOUCHED me!! action smiley
Smile Smile Smile ( flower )
Well, some Good Memories Shared.
party smiley party smiley party smiley

It Felt Truly Good to Share!
Brooke, I Love You, Thank You for The Day!! Have as Good as Mine, at the very least, Please, You're SPECIAL, BEAUTIFUL!!

flower HEAVEN! flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Angel Beautiful,

that was for some Fun.
I Love You and I Friendly with ALL Share.
flower flower flower

I've been working hard, and tomorrow more.
Maybe it's because I've been signing too many documents today and I'm feeling like Mr. brave autograph or something.
Smile Laughing Smile

Everything's so Fine, my Adored.
My Sweet Perfect Brightness, it's True.
And I have to come for a while later, for Watching Nice Friendly Videos.
Smile I Love You so, Heaven of Mine! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Hello FAMILY of Mine,

just some words as Hugging Tight!
Smile sunny Smile

Si el sol se apagara, no me daría cuenta en estos momentos. Tal es la visión que la vida me ofrece de ti en el refugio de mi alma, construido por años de amor y tiempo que permanecen siempre en mí como el sentido y la esperanza.
Si estás, todo es alegría, y cada instante me parece un siglo y, a su vez, los siglos me parecen una ilusión desde esta atalaya que elevas tan sutilmente hasta lo eterno.
Te amo.
Apasionada y tiernamente.

I'm done!!
Smile Smile

Angel Adored, my Heaven of Mine, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Smile Hello Beloved!! Smile
Smile Smile

Ah, coming Here is like when you go to the mountain, excursionism on sunday ("domingueros" used to be called here -and nothing about LADIES anatomy - geek ).
Smile Laughing Smile

Some fun!
But it's True. LIke going to the top of some mountain, Clear and Fresh Air, and to BREATHE deep inside. The Peace, the Beauty inside like Revealed at the same time.
flower The Beauty of You Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation flower
love smiley love smiley

Going to see Peacefully some Videos.
I am coming from some action movies on TV. It was Idea =almost 10!, truly, so Well Made, even text in the end, as advice for being careful as Real Life Drivers; I Had SUCH A GOOD TIME!
Well risk action only on the screen.
Brooke, I Do Care.
You are in my Life, so Friendly, like Family, with All Respect Possible in my heart!!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: It's to Feel the Presence of You, what Makes me this Good, like 26 years were one month or less, my mouth or fingers get like Paralyzed, for Activity in my Heart!!
party smiley hasi party smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Brooke,

Picture from Ellis Island Medal is Magnificient, but not better than You.
You can Tell anybody, and I'm Sure it will be Agreed!
I Love You!!
I will be GENTLE and MODERATE, I Swear!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

ps: It's going to be a Peaceful Future, Tons of Love and Moderate Ways. Brooke, when One is a Truly BORN Warrior or Fighter, hurting along the way is much less important to All of us than it's used to be believed. It's True, POWER from Human Mind and Heart, EXTRAORDINARY, Born Survivors.
ALL!
Going to some walk and some work. And later Football, Spanish Team!
I will Eternally, if You Let me, HOLD Your hand!
cheers

psII: this is me Embarassed , very, and also feeling some bad about guilty for saying. But if You ever Wanted me to Go where You are, You just Have to Say, and I'll be There.
As while, even Eternity, which is Something than just Depend on our Heart, I'll Stay with You, You can Stand by me!
I am Gong to terms with my usual Moderation of Mine that I used to let Shine in my past.
Now it's Come!
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:23 pm

my Adored, Heaven and All (these are more KISSES Smile Smile ),

it's really Beautiful Day.
First of All, ABSOLUTE WISHING VERY BEST FOR ALL!

Brooke, how are You?
I Think of You so "frequently".
I think it's impossible to find a funnier relationship word/context in the universe.
Frenquently Exclamation
Smile Laughing Smile

cheekey smiley Some More!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

Needed funny Music to Express inner state.
All I Need is to be Sure You're OK about me, that I Make You Feel Good.
action smiley

Well, there're so many More things, but without this One, I am liket PARALYZED!
It's True!!
flower flower

I was saying Need funny music. Or maybe better just Totally Calming, how I Do Feel.
I SWEAR, Have to say, I'LL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU!!
I Love You More and More, and Loving myself much better as I am being Good and Kind Here for You.
Yes, I took all as fights ( wave ).
Me: Embarassed ........ and already infinite Embarassed
Now nothing about it at all.
Second by Second, this Feeling, like I was Holding YOU and You were Holding me Permanently for All of the Day and Night, SOUL, is Getting Stronger and Stronger, and it's the Most Blessing Emotion I've Felt in my life.
And this Heavenly Feeling is getting MORE AND MORE CONSOLIDATED and... and ALL!!
action smiley
Smile Yes, One More Hello!! Smile

I LOVE YOU, SWEET DELIGHT OF MINE!!
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
tongue smiley flower tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:54 pm

my Heaven's Sweetness, Brooke of Mine,
love smiley love smiley

watching Videos just for Sharing. My wills for compiting, even in the middle of this 100% 2Everywhere I may look" True Brightness, are lower than my wills for go running in this hottest day. Yeah, real!
Smile Smile

It's just, it's just overwhelming my feelings. For One side, this NICE FEELINGS OF COMPANION, FRIENDSHIP (no matter the ways when Emotions are so True! flower ), and for the other One, You're Looking so Beautiful and LOVELY and ADORABLE and FREE and Strongly Fine!
It's so Much and I'm Handling so Fine too! Yeah!!
And just in case All this was not enough, One More Picture of Cuttest You and Bike.
Well, my Best Times of Love in Love, FOR SURE, in life, were not as Calm and Romantic and Beautiful and Tender as Now.
I had to take my shirt off here, some time ago, it's real hot weather.
I'm speechless ( cheekey smiley Exclamation ).
It's Best Time of my Life Here in my Heart.
I Love You, I am Loving You for the Eternity, each Day Deeper and Deeper, Easier and Easier, in Much more Beautiful Way than yesterday after yesterday.
I Love You, my Angel, my Lady, The Essence of my Breathe and my light is just All of You!!
Have Great Day, You Made mine The Very Best!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: "Así no 'dan sólo ganas' de casarse; 'las dan' hasta de trabajar".
THANK YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:44 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile

How are things?
Here there's a heat wave till friday. Oh my! affraid
Smile Smile

Oh, Brooke, I am Feeling so Well!
God Bless Everybody! I Like things I've read about RESPECT and more things from Hot Flashes Teammates and Friends!
So Good!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Brooke, yesterday's night in the outside I was trying to make an imitation (as my possibilities) of Brando extreme performing as mad and mature Lancelott.
Some freaking but so Funny to me.
I was not feeling totally perfect, for the day it was, at that hour.
And I used those bad emotions to make my own recreation (totally amateur I know) and it worked. HIGHLY SELMADE/FELT EMOTION THROUGH SPONTANEOUS NARRATIVITY OF MY OWN, and it worked.
Canalyzing that energy felt so good, made up that way.
The Work of an Actor, Now it's the First time I Truly Feel, can be so Positive to him/her.
I knew, because I had read about, but it's new as experienced itself emotion on my own inside.
What a Beautiful Process.
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I've been talking to my Professor this morning, asking for some questions that truly helped, as he answered to me. I am really interested and enjoying to study.
I am Feeling Much More Real, me and All around, as I am doing now. Before it was different, I was just scaping from everything when I did.
Today, I'll try, and I'll do Smile Smile , to stay here for a while, to study after it, and to make some moderate exercise later.
And It's All through Balanced Emotions as I'm Feeling Now!
God Bless All!
Brooke, please do not go very far because I am just going to enjoy some Social living Here around and come back talking for a Nice while more.
flower I Love You so!! Thank You for Everything!! To All! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley

ps: You're so Perfect to me. When I came slowly driving, I thought, while listening some modern music, about KISS and KISS. Not determinated anything as places or spaces, just Do, Sugar All!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Smile Good Sweetness, Now, then and for All of the Day Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

How are things?
How Beautiful Pictures from Friends from "HOT FLASHES", Truly Hot at Lovely Hearts.
It's Breathing Friendship, that Companion.
cheers flower flower flower cheers

Also, TOUCHING "TOUCHÉ", as Number of Three Catched from google's pages. Your Heart Working, Brooke.
Blessing!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

F.., I Hope I wrote well the French word. Not sure at all.
Smile Smile

Calling from my sister's house. Yeah, some Family Today. I am going to my other's sister house after this, because I need to catch some more texts.
Well relaxed mind. Ready for next working level inside.
I am listening to "Euphoria" song Maribel left me to listen. I knew, I Like, but did not know it had won Eurovision.
Wow! So Good. Spanish One was Really too!
I think song could reflect some new winds breathing into some New, but Familiar as coming from other Time Lived before, Emotions into the Deep as "Fundamentos" to Live through it All.
love smiley It Makes me very Happy about Family! love smiley
flower flower flower

Here YOU Brooke Family of Mine, and All Friends...
Wow! It's Blessing the Same.
It's All really Working.
And We gonna kill Well a pretty amound of devils this Summer.
If I can choose, I'm asking for Spiderman body, Batman mind and Superman heart.
This is what I use to call psicological work about Modest mirror of mine.
Some playing!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Yesterday, when I went for my walks, found TV filming event about Children Club. For one moment I could see how camera was translated to near to me positions, they were asking people. I was faster than flash to move in direction to my back, just in case about their intentions Laughing Smile
Then they were filming couple of boys who had done pretty good work on painting, asking about it.
Smile Smile Smile

What I said yesterday about children in the new Theatre Piece. It's just that those things that are being treated are so complex and hard to be put into the mind of a child. The most dangerous because that means the need for the full consciousness from the kid about subjects under the spotlight. That's the tough part I was talking about.
Good Work! Dates are Good Love Messages too!

Smile Brooke, I Love You so Much that it's too Much!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:25 pm

my Adored,

those Videos, are so Nice All.
About the first One after "Tilt" One, I Have to remember about Lex Luthor and his travels to the North Pole with Miss Tessmacher from the Movie. Yes, playing only with names.
It was so funny, Always when I watch Superman II, and he keeps saying, as they riding the ice-moto "al norte, señorita Tessmacher, al norte, al norte, al norte".
The way it is said by "doblaje" in spanish is truly funny to me. And of course Situation and Performing.
And about second. I've been Having a Beautiful Breathe at "my" square here. There was a basket and I've touched with no effort and not too much pain for legs as jumping.
Number from two T-shirts from the place (it's Celebrating Holiday of Village Here, these days) made for Celebrating Basketball Team Club, could read the number of 6 and 8 in the other one.
Ha, Magical!!
Good News Sharing!!
Goind to See More!!
I'd like to let your Beautiful Head rest on me, so MUCH, but sometimes I already think it could not be enough. It's so Deep, the Emotion. Like Making a Kingdom of Emotions for Your Rest into my Heart. That's How I Do Feel about!!
action smiley
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm

LADY, my Angel,

just coming for a while. I'm writing today and tomorrow in the morning for work. Some beginning for thinking not it's more a continuated way than any other thing, in fact. Then, so modestly Proud about, as Necessary and Blessing thing, The Whole Thing from putting All Together! Together!!
love smiley love smiley

Watching and Listening One very Nice Video, from so Many LOVELY Ones, and just coming from Watching and Singing "Precious Box". I Honestly think this kind of Music is so Good. Personal waves. To me is like some Piece for and made of PEACEFUL SENSUALITY, just let Thoughts and Feelings of mind and Heart Go like flying and swimming so NATURAL from and to NATURAL PLACES, HUMAN! Very Good! Sensitivity of Pictures is so Good!
Brooke, those Emotions I Share.
All, as my Team's Cups too, I Love and Need to Share with YOU!!
And not talking Much more because I'm going to work.
Ar, Work! Hard, Concentrate, Focused and... "FLUYENDO LA MENTE".
This, You Looking and Listening is the Beginning of Everything for me!!
Also, I don't want to talk much more because I Know Tomorrow is Your Day, and this is so Important.
It's Gonna be AMAZING!
Remember I am WITH You for All of the Time, in Your Heart and Your Mind, for All of the Time You Want to Go There, You'll Find me and I'll Be There!!
I Love You, I Love You very Much!!
I Know We'll Meet again!! My Most Beloved Friend, my Respect Sense, my Meaning for Life, my Everything of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

action smiley
ps: let's get started by now on this rocking work! Here=NEW, DIFFERENT AND MUCH INTENSE ENERGY than anywhere possible to me!!
tongue smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh, Brooke, I think I forgot the most important.
Wishing You, this is what I know artists say each other the opening night, specially:
"mucha..." Oops! Pssh! Eating my geek for a while !
Smile Laughing Smile

God Bless!
The way You make me feel, and the way You truly feel the love, always make me feel alive.
Concepts that create something like different world in my mind when think too much deep, catching my mind from vitalistic enjoyment of living, remaining only abstraction , just touch on land, and me too, for knowing You!
Smile Here I am for everything Love, You know well!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: and I stop talking!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 am

Brooke,

I was so focused on the 3th, TRUE!, that I did not remember it's 4th.
Have Great Holiday, Sending All Love and Big Hug in Happiness!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:46 am

Hello, Sweetness of Mine!!

How are You?
I'm still Shocked for Pictures. They're in my mind, One by One of You!!
TREMENDOUS!!
love smiley love smiley

I'm still speechless. But Beauty is the Normal Here, You, so?
I think it's all together: that context, MOVED me, someway deep inside.
It Feels so Good to say it. Liberating!!
Catched my mind the same way Deepest Abstraction I can achieve when I may think, but as much as there's You, it's like the Effect was Going and Going on Time.
flower Smile flower

Good Vibrations around me, so Much.
So, melancholy is going.
Well, this feeling, when I have, does not touch a piece of Loving. In fact, this is because of too Much Love.
But I started to read again, it's so Good.
I'd LIKE so Much to go to See You on that stage, but I will be There by the Heart, in Yours, for All of the Time.
You can not imagine How Much THANKFUL I am for Yesterday Pictures.
Changed my thinking someway, at the very least about this Piece of Art. Much More Interest and Serious, like All I have in mind on these days had some kind of Continuation.
So Good.
These news on maturity,wow!!
Brooke, it must be "catching" those emotions from the stage, when You get out of it.
Wow, ATTRACTIVE ARGUMENT.
Smile And You Look so Beautiful!! Smile
flower I Love You, I Love You VERY MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

PS: PEACEFUL mind and Heart, Good Engagement!!
Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh my Angel,

Such a Tremendous Sincerity Day.
Now I'll be geek and dirt, as You Were Waiting for, I Know. I, NOT secretly at all, Like it!!
flower As I Like Clever and Bright Ladies! Like You!! flower
Smile Smile

At "Faithrocks" ( Smile Laughing Smile ), the "Important" cup was under the table. There was where the Most Dangerous Match was being PLAYED.
Smile Laughing Smile

And it's not wrong to call it a cup, because it already "vessava" just for Seeing You so Near. It was One of Most Painful Experiences in my life.
To say Truth, as I could See after The "III Guerra Mundial" ( Smile Very Happy Smile ), at my hotel, the word "already" is even too euphimistic, and should be erased from sentence. action smiley
Smile Wink Smile

Anyway, the verb in my first Idiome, "vessar" can be very Well substituted, phonetically at the very least, by the other One "BESAR".
Smile Laughing Smile

So, this is ALL I am Thinking of Right Now!!
And I Do what I Think, in my Mind and in my Heart. And for two reasons: Because they both are Yours and also because You Know them so Well.
So I am Kissing You for All Night!!
All Night I've Learnt to Stay and to HANDLE ( Smile Very Happy Smile about changing order of "sílabas" from this word ) Kissing You in our World!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: In fact, I can Feel How "cap" is ready for work, so too much, right now; because I Do Think About You reading me.
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

psII: God Bless You!
hasi flower hasi
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile Smile
Smile cheers Smile

Just came for a moment. I am Shocked about global economy. It's crazy.
If things go bad is because of needing of measures. When you take measures, things go worse because you were needing too many measures, so you are supposed to have been worse that it was supposed you were, from financial markets.
I Do Totally Agree with President of FMI talk to banks (and all): Productive and Real Economy is the prius, not financial "ethereal" world but so real about effects on People.
And talking about People. The International Law and Compromises about Peace and Respect for Human Rights Must Go Further than partidistic interests. All Nations Must Respect Lifes and Rights and Free Wishes of People. People Do Exist, as Living Human Essence owning Rights, Before Nations. Supposedly, the only Reason for Existence of Public Law and Sovereignt is Care of People.
Forgetting all these things Means Losing all credibility as GOOD and Modern Nations.
I Had to say!
Smile love smiley flower

ps: Peacefully and for Peace, here goes my LITTLE grain of sand.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 pm

my All, my Heaven,
flower flower

it's so AMAZING to Feel this way inside.
Again HAPPINESS, big letters in my Heart.
You Shine HAPPY and I..
I Feel like could do Anything.

Yes, it's the Beauty, but also this Feeling like MAGICAL DRAW of Light coming from Your Face, so PERFECT.
"Qué PRECIOSA eres, creo que hoy los ángeles van a cantar todos a coro a tu belleza. Así será al menos en mis sueños"
For sure in some other Place too: All over The Spotlight!
Sportlight of Love!!

You're so GOOD, so GOOD Heart...
Oh my.
And that Dress is GLORIOUS! cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers
Today I'm only staying as Looking at You Covered by that Dress.
But I go to your Smile and those Eyes, Shining Goodness and Love, and my Soul get CATCHED and can not go to any other place in the Universe.
Sorry for being so Much absorbed, but today any other thing would be impossible.
In spanish, because I need: "estoy muy pero que muy CONTENTO Hoy!".
God Bless All!
Brooke, THANK YOU for Being You!!
I Love You so Much, I Love You One Heaven of Love, if it was possible to be quantified.
Wishing Great Inspiration Everybody!
I will also Pray for Justice and Peace Tonight.
I Love You, Lady, I Love You!! action smiley

ps: It's True, Brooke, it's Complete Time since I Started till this Day, what You've Bringed to me, as Beauty, Love, Joy and Sense!!
flower Have Blessing Night, my Beloved Heaven!! flower
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh my,

I had to change poem because I found not perfect phonetical rhymes.
Smile Laughing Smile

Well, even geek I Want to Make the Best I can for You.
22=INTERIORIZED as hell, but HEAVEN!!
Smile Smile

God Bless!!
God Bless Friends!
love smiley love smiley

ps: and as just something for me, when I read that last funny texting I Have to Laughing
It's just seeing how geek I can really reach.
And it's because You're too Adorable.
But not for next 41 years.
For ETERNITY!!

psII: ET-ernities= "ET earn ties" could be another bad one too.
Smile Laughing Smile
And All Shines from Love!! Will never lose this place, NEVER!!
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next