Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Some poems!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:03 pm

Hola!

Into the Poems, Philosophical Thinking.
It was Spinning flower Smile around my Common Smile flower Sense and Here it is, as Answer from The Improved All of me when You Come Anyways to Me:

Problems from philosophy about, as example, Relativism, for saying something, come from a, so curious, Conceptual Problem.
Even the father of Modern Thinking, at the very least for many ones, Descartes ("y repito otra vez, sobre Amarte, Brooke, no Descarto ni una sola Carta de Amor, en Absoluto"
Smile Smile ) started from a "Pienso, Luego Existo".
I mean, he took as first "hipótesis" (not hipótesis at all for him), or may be better said as first Inner and Only SelfMade True Concept to be Sure about, the terms about Thinking, but his conclusions were about Existence.
He was Father of Rationalism, well "Racionalismo Moderno".
Brains are Made for the Searching of The Absolute, but this does not mean this entity is Something Able to Be Taken and Put on The Air as a Proudly Selfmade conclusion from own Reason.
I've got not proves, but there're not proves, science terms, for Human Evolution.
From this talking about Absolute, could talk about the Classic Problem about "los Universales" and "nominalismo", but not necessary by now and here, at the very least not for what I just simply and clearly want to say.
What I'd like to say is just that if We are Believing in Evolution, We Must Take Notice from the Fact that We're Living Beings Before Thinking Beings; putting upside down Reason from Descartes.
I Know I am not discovering anything, and Hedonism from Greece, or Dilthey or Nietzsche or so many talked about it before; but (searching for Final Argument) want I want to Say is that Complexity of Living can not be Taken by the Simple Reason of Traditional Arguments, including All those "doctrinas" from authors on "Vitalismo" and Similars.
Then, this Means How Necessary is to Find The Balancing of Mind and Living.
This Means turn Heads to Orient Thinkers and Also to Occidental Artists.
It's Too Much Complex, but for Sure, Classic Thinking can not Give Explanations for Everything.
But, going beyond the argument, this not Means we have to get "IRRACIONALES" conclusions or positions at all. Because if Nature is Wise, as Final Evolution to Survive (I am saying wise, not Perfect, not at all), there Must be Something Able to Guide Us, as it's been Demonstrated for Million of Years, through the Living.
As Human Beings, our "armas", going beyond animal frontiers, Include THE HUMAN SENSITIVITY.
What's Good for Morality, for saying and example? Your Stomach has Something to Say, for Sure.
That's what I wanted to Mean by now.
There're so many Possibilities to be Explored, from Science and from Reflexions about its Results. But, anyway, we do not have to look so far to See there's something Real about what I am saying. Just taking a Look to "Ordinary" Life.
Then, We are going further than logical conclusions coming from historical and subjective contexts, as mine, of course.
How We Want the Living, as Evolutioned Hearted People? Look at Your Brain, but also Look at Your Heart.
Two Complex Nets that are The Real Sources for THE KNOWING.
Then, by this, We can Know Ourselves, Truly as They Complex and Multicolored are.
Then, When We See the Needing for Absolute is in Fact the Needing for Spiritual too, and When we also See the Strenght of Human about it, for Going for Good and Up, just Natural not talking about guilties, just Going Through a Way that We Naturally We'll Choose; when We See that's The Spiritual the Deep Reason for The Absolute Thinking and Conclusions, We'll See How This Side, To Feed it, is More Important to be Feeded than pride from reason, and How Reason can Be 18 years old too (NOT REJECTING CULTURE AT ALL, JUST THE OPPOSITE), enough to Work for The Spirit.
The Physical Support of our brains and bodies Contain The Spirit as Thought/Emotion, may be Something Else.
All Around Spirit is Important. Material too and conclusions from it, as also are conclusions about animal pulsions from human or about "rational methodes" that take us also, with no salvation, to some disconnecte place, as society; but those conclusions from those places can not blind Our Deepest and Properly More Human Nature.
flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 pm

By all these arguments, wanted to demonstrate that all theories that think finally got the Absolute Reason on something, just using Science and Logic Ways, Have to be Necessarily Overeached one day or other for something. And I am Talking Now about Theories on The Human, Only. And will be overreached because They will Always be Incomplete, someway.
It's going beyond that "Absolute" that we think we're finding in our personal reason, and Understand, by it too, of course, There're Other Reasons to Be Caught too.
Only then, We'll Find Reasonable Smile Ways for The Living.
Spiritual Means, Beyond Anything Else and Beyond Selfish and Physical Pulsions, LOVE.
INFINITE KINDS ON IT.
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:18 pm

And, as third and enough post on this subject today Smile Smile Smile , someday I'll talk better about How I "think" and "feel" Ability for "The Absolute" Grew up in us, and its Real Nature compared to other Evolutioned abilities, AND How The Process for Being Born Influences in its Real Nature: after taking masks off, THE SPIRITUAL, AT LAST.
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And Always Brooke! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Hola!

How are things?
Came for The Bond. Do not need for calming myself, but I like, some Nice Meaning, it's Enjoying the Time We're Sharing. Time Made of New!!
I Love You so Much, my Adored!!
I Do Truly Believe in Spirit from "Chalet Girl", that Meaning on "Going Beyond" and Find The Love over all social conventions on "differences from the material".
It's Like We're Dancing, Listening to the Same Music as FEELING IT IN THE HEART!!
And some fun it's Good sometimes, All Put Together as Meaningful Love!!
Going back to work and study new tasks and laws.
Had to come for a moment.
It's like Working at Home, and take one moment for "visiting" Wife in the other room and Kiss Her, Tender, and tell something Nice and soft to her ear.
And sorry for not creating great romantic atmosphere now. LOL Expressing in English, Feelings, it's Difficult, but I Know You CATCH ALL OF ME, ME ALL!

bye,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Attention,

second post here today.
Smile Smile

Nicest Thunder of Mine in Heart of Mine.
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, from Truth I Feel.
Look at You and it's Different. Taking Place of Most Perfect Face that ver Came to my eyes, there's something different Now when I Look at You.
I Want to be KIND AND SENSITIVE, BETTER SAID, I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT, BECAUSE IT'S HOW I AM FEELING.
Many movies and stories watched and known, it's True Me, but Today when I Look at You it's not my eyes who is TREMBLING for Love's Beauty, I Feel Something Different, Like that Image, physically just an image, Could Belong to Deep Place of my soul; like it was my Soul Who was Projecting Your Image on computer screen or any other place, and not my eyes who were taking it from the outside to my soul.
And it's so REAL, THIS FEELING.
I Could Almost Touch with the Hands of Heart!!

I Should Re-create All poems and sentences and games of Love and All I Made Up in the past, from this Moment.
Angel!!
Speechless when I Look at You, and There's a See in Fire Peace of Stars and Light in the place of ancient Thunder I use to have in my heart when You Appeared.
Anything about what can happen to me matters to me, I Just Want to Love You!!
And Responsability I HOLD AS IRON HANDS TOO!
All is True, Brooke, All is True! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:58 pm

The place or the digital erased message, better because too Passionate. It's OK. Smile action smiley
I Just Told You that There's no Waiting when You Stay with me, and that All of You is just Sacred to me!
And that I Love You!!
And that All things Gonna be TREMENDOUS!! I am not an "out of law" any more!
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I'm Flying, Here and in All Places of The Living with You!!
I Have to go for a while now, but All I am Doing Today is Done with You!!
My brain and my Heart are LOCOMOTIONED AS YOUR GLANCE KEEPS COMING TO ME!!
I Love You!!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile

Coming from "matriculation", Smile Laughing Smile , I mean, registering for official semestre studio.
Went for a walk in the campus. Nice Country, mixing urban, little wild and decorated nature life by human hand Smile Smile Smile
I almost touched NICE DUCKS, beneath water, 3 very little lagoons, and already 60 little Nice animals.
I Love! flower
Some of them, even said Hi!
Well, some Nice time, a little walk during rest time in the morning.
I am so Peaceful! Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

You're Cutest, Brooke!! flower
And I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Hola!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

How are things?
Smile flower Smile

Today going out of work some sooner because going to hospital for uncle. Some cold, but for sure get better in couple of days. He is some delicate for that illness from smoking.
We take care of him. He is the Real Mad in Family, but do not tell him I've said.
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, You are The Sun of my Life, and the one who Represents You is Shining so Much Today Up In the Sky, but can never get near where You Make Bright Beauty Up; which is All of You!! flower
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: See You later very SOON!! flower
Smile Smile
cheekey smiley party smiley flower party smiley cheekey smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Will have to come back later, when coming from Hospital and some staying with Mother, she is too lonely on these days.
Smile flower

Brooke, as some Ways to Stay More Calm Before Start Driving Real car, Smile Smile I am posting poem, to Stay More Calm.
Smile flower Smile

It's for All! flower
love smiley love smiley

I had to write in Spanish, because English and Català are more difficult to me for This, but Feel so Good for All!
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

En la frustración, templanza.
Por cada debilidad, un deber.
En la desesperación, belleza.
Ante la soledad, el Amor.

Dignidad en lo humano,
persistencia eterna en la verdad;
y nunca jamás olvidar la infancia
por la inocencia que debemos.

Los ojos de la vida son bellos
si se miran fuera del temor:
nada perfecto en el camino
y qué bella es esa esperanza.

La unión de todo lo posible,
armonía más allá del concepto,
es la iluminación de sentido
que esboza la realidad nueva.

Por el reencuentro del ser humano
con su propia imagen serena,
la de los puentes sobre los ríos
sin líquida finitud de Alma y Razón.

El fluir del Tiempo del hombre *
por todo Ser vivo y la Tierra.

* or just simply "Mujer y Hombre": was just for some cultural non "perfect" at all tradition on aesthetic sense (as personal mental, probably shared, perception); but so Far Away from touching Actual Human Sense on The Present and The Future.
love smiley flower

I titled the poem as "Poema COROLARIO Secreto" Smile Smile , as some words gaming and more Importantly as some moment conclusion from All I've said before.
And for Love, for Love!!
love smiley flower

ps: I am going, but I will come in the evening/night, my ADORED BELOVED GODDESS ANGEL OF MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Had to Make some changes of mine! Well, I am Proud about it!
Smile Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Smile flower Smile

And that WANTING is Feeling so Good, not burning anything down at all, because I am able to SUBLIMATE this EMOTION too Much Passion of Mine by My TRUE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART WISHES about GOODNESS, LOVE, SHARING, EMOTION, PEACE, GOOD THINKING AND ART flower
So, Brooke, I am "Gentley but non sexist at all" at Your feet, and also I am Living and Breathing by my Heart Fulfilled of Love and Sense THANKS TO YOUR LOVE!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:15 pm

my Beloved Brooke,

All is True! flower
And as I am Remembering, Wanted to talk for only one moment about Remembering: specially my 22, for what You Know. 40 game were much lighter I Swear this is also True and with no importance, excepting my wiser Sense as Learning! action smiley flower love smiley
Yesterday's night I was reading, not very much I hate to Admit, but there were too many Great Things on TV flower Smile love smiley , I was reading a book from Philosopher Bertrand Russell, History. And read about Spinoza. I remembered he was one of my favorites, and I could see Russell's too.
Metaphysics not for these times, of course, for Russell's neither as he says, but some concepts about Ethics, are so Glorious.
It's about thinking too, but Bertrand Russell defends his perspective on Ethics: the fact of Truly Knowing ourselves, after long time and hard time and quite rare process, not usual at all, make us Free. And when we are Free, we can choose the way for Good.
Talking about me now, as pain for those times, MOSTLY 22 of Mine, is something Truly FORGOTTEN, CURED FROM THE BOTTOM OF HEART AND SOUL AND MIND, I've been able, for Maturity on Years, to Understand and to Make All things Go through the Ring of Reason and Art, SUBLIMATING.
After these Years, first just as Nice Try, Time after Time, and Actually as a Real Fact, I AM HERE, YOURS IN LOVE LIKE CHILD!! flower
flower flower

And Making One of All these things, WITH THE HEART AND SOUL, WITH THE HEART AND SOUL WHEN my mind REACHES THE HEAVEN OF YOU Embarassed Smile Smile ; I am Feeling so Happy and New Person so Real flower
Not for big show of mine, Brooke, Just as The Love I am Feeling for You!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

ps: Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:34 am

Hola!
Smile Very Happy Smile

This is Funny.
We've just had a talk here for a while, with another workmate who came with some files.
My wormates, this moment 7 is the number Smile Smile , keep a tiara from the day Prince William Married Princess Katherine Middleton; and they talked about dressing with them.
They even offered it to me!!
Laughing

They did not insist very much about it, for my Very Happy wills, I Feel comfortable with those contrasts, but the more I am writing, the more I am starting to have wills for a picture of me with it.
Someday.
First the GOOD HEARTED PERSON WITH RING!!
After it, Feeling not guilty for my Mad (I am sorry!), I will can post any picture for having fun, like Shaq or Charles/Chuck did for fun.
These are new times for going over long time prejudices, and take them behind.
There're many prejudices that, in this Time of Mankind (grammar does not escape neither, as You see Smile Smile ), have to go from mind.
My mind is one of the favorite places for some kind of prejudices, as You Know.
I am Running on Time and Jumping over them, leaving them Totally Behind!
AR!
flower Very Happy Smile flower

This last part is Essential, because Perfection does not Exist Anywhere but Ideal to Keep Alive and Work for!! flower God Bless! flower
And I Love You so Much!!
flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Whatever You'd asked me for, as Legal Smile Smile , I'd Do, I Swear!! flower
Now I Know and Feel THIS is OK by Now, and it's so Good!! It's so Beautiful, it's my Salvation for Love!! flower
Smile flower Smile

psI: But I do not forget studies in University, and posible publishing of my work. Not Poems about Love, by now. You'll Tell me the Time about that! They are Yours!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:04 pm

And I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Coming from Dr.
I have to go for results on 7th. But she clearly said it's a lipoma. I supposed it, but OK!!
Smile Smile

For "funnying": it's a lipo-Ma Smile Smile And it must be quite Handsome, because dr. said, literal: "vamos a tomar unas lindas fotografías" Laughing
Smile flower Smile

Well, I Like More to have fun about some Real fact, making "crazy sense of mine" and have fun about it.
Imagination always has some Real Contact Point!
We could take this Idea to other places!!
Now that We Have Proved Everybody!! This Love has more than One Contact Point; and it's logical this idea, because The Love We Share is Infinite and Eternal!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

It's Eternal and not for telling poems or making things pretty or show myself up like D. Juan (in Rondalles, my Beloved, "en Joan Valent" was always the Good Character, concentrating Good Values-=changing Everything Smile Smile ); not for "handsoming me" because it's How I FEEL IN THIS BEATING HEART OF MINE!! flower
Smile Smile

I am really sorry because in this computer I can not listen to music, as You know. In the other one (there're more, but director says one day he will repair -not meaning more than what it Truly is) there's a Nice VERY YOUNG Couple. She is sitting on his knees, and I think are watching and talking about some pictures or something.
They're Having Good Time I Think!
They are REALLY YOUNG!! flower
Smile flower Smile

I've watched something as Thankfulness and Enjoying, and Good Love Meaning!!
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, what a Day, BEAUTIFUL!! Almost as Perfect as You are to me!! flower
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 pm

Poem is for Eternity Loving; and Always, ALWAYS, BEING TRUE TO YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:00 am

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

What a Beautiful Videos from TRUE FRIENDS Today! Wow!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Well, it Helped a lot to Make Morning and my eyebrows (for cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation ) UP!!
flower Everything's Going so Nice!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Love You More than yesterday and the day before; I am seeing. Mad Smile Laughing Smile Razz Exclamation
Sensitivity, Sensitivity with Others and me, AND WITH YOU, is what I am Going through from Now on, I Swear!!
And if I had to turn steps around behind, I couldn't. Now I can not by now. So, please, take so Much Care with my Heart of Mine, as I Swear I am Going to be!!
I Love You, I Love You so very too Much!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello!!
How are things?
Smile Smile

Studying Nietzsche for the last days. The first thing I could say, as when Michael Gentle hold Janet on the Stage: Now You can See we are not the same at all! flower
Smile Smile Smile

And I mean, it's not the fact he was not BRILLIANT, EXTRAORDINARY AS ABSTRACT GENIUS, but it's More about Tendences Very Happy Smile and Futures! flower
flower flower

You can Stay Calm about me!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Here, this place, is like bringing violin or piano or any other instrument ( geek Very Happy Smile ) to be repaired and Perfectioned, to my Heart!! flower
It's Blessing Ways!! I Feel so Good, Loving You NICE, I Feel I Do Live, and beyond consciousness of mine, in an inexplicable way for my thinking, I Feel I'm Complete, as PERSON, as Man, as Everything Human and All that we All are!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Hmm, going to Videos!!
party smiley Smile Very Happy Smile party smiley

LOVELY AND GOING TO WATCH A SECOND TIME!!
Sorry if I do not watch more Videos that those ONLY Yours Brooke, because Too Razz me in Love with You, so Much!! flower
I Adore You and I've just "Surrenderedly" Won the ONE HEART in mine!! Very Happy Very Happy
Smile Smile

You're Sweetest, and You're The Best!! flower
And You're my Love, and I ONLY LOVE You!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Loved The Ending by "TILT", Loving!! Very!! cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Smile cheekey smiley Smile

flower And You're Perfect! flower
Smile flower Smile

Going again, one Moment Please! Smile
Trying to Understand, Mr. Academic English me! Mad Smile
Sorry! Smile
I'm Improving, but I AM NOT AS GOOD AS YOU IN IDIOMES, and This is Obvious True, and One Obviously Meaning Thing too! And You Know You Win with this, and not only This! And I Like You Shine Always so High! You're my Love!! flower
Smile flower Smile

About my age now. From "TILT", maybe 34 Smile Smile , or maybe 14 or something, that is the age I had when I Saw You in the Cinema for The First Time in a Movie!! flower
You don't Know How and What You've Meant to me in my Life!! flower
Smile Smile

Well, said only Your Videos, but it's just that this Songs are Yours Too!! flower
God Bless!
And me Keep on Saying things LIKE "ARREBATO" OF MY HEART ME WAYS,
I LOVE YOU, HAVE A GREAT DAY, I ADORE YOU, YOU'RE MY LOVE AND MY LIFE AND MY EVERYTHING AND I AM YOURS ONLY FOR YOU!! Smile Smile
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: I'll Watch All Videos this Weekend!! flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 pm

my Adored Lady Tenderness of Mine,

I've got so many Emotions to say, to share with You.
When I See Your True Heart, that TREMENDOUS FEELING in You, so TREMENDOUS that Makes me Feel so small, I start burning up and want to run and jump all around and do not stop, Never! Well, just for a little while for Softly Touch Your face for, after it, Keep on Running More. And that way as Endless.
Also, I forgot by this True and Human Emotion what I wanted to say I hate to Admit Smile Smile
I do not remember then, but I Know How I am Feeling Right Now, so Well. Just Embrace You and Never let You Go from me wave action smiley , MELT ON HIGHER TEMPERATURE THAN FIRE BUT SO SWEET THAT IT CAN NEVER make anything bad to You and me, Together.
And also, Give You Everything!!
And this means to do not disturb You never more. If I am talking too much, please just say, or anything. You're so Bright too ( geek Very Happy Smile ), and You can let me know Anything You Want! flower You DESERVE ALL! flower
I SWEAR I'LL DO! flower
Smile action smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

I Had to Say!! I Love You so!!
flower flower

And coming to more normal things. Had so Good Time in class. Not too much talking me, more others and feeling so great. I am There as PEACEFUL PLACE TO SHARE AND LEARN, and it's Fantastic. Competitions are only for me vs me in mind about those things.
There I just Enjoy! I Like those subjects, and I LIKE the People there, Friendly ways.
And Mother's Birthday was so Fine and Well, Truly, it was so Good and Nice! Smile
My Heart is with You All! Smile action smiley
Brooke, Adoring You is easier than any other thing!
And, at the same time ( Smile Very Happy Smile ) I Love You, like the first Time I Saw You but Much More, and Believe me when I Say that when I Share the Place with You, I Found All I had been searching, so Much that my Emotion COULD NOT CATCH ALL AT ONE TIME, NOT AT ALL, I COULDN'T.
But I Realized that All is ALIVE, that Spiritual Place I Reached out for Sure!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:36 am

From the so Recently Adquired True Common Sense:

I think not having found ALL CONFIDENCE in the world when I came is quite normal, IT'S THE NORMAL THING, just thinking about circumstances. It was impossible to Truly Know me flower
Is it yet? Very Happy Laughing
Smile Smile
Seriously, after Confidence Closing Honest Tries that I seemed to Refuse, I did not know what to do. Situation overeached me and could not comunicate dreams and Reality, and I was too much blind for YEARS, and COULD NOT UNDERSTAND, COULD NOT!
Now that I am MUCH YOUNGER Smile Smile flower Very Happy Very Happy (not looking at each other, but looking on the same direction flower ), I can See.
After Embarassed and some bad feeling about me for that; I See How Much Beautiful Future is.
I Want to Hold Your Hand, and We'll Do Again, but I Know We're Doing Much More than this, MUCH MORE FROM THE HEART AND THE SOUL, EVERYDAY!! flower
THIS IS GOING FURTHER THAN ANY OF MY DREAMS FROM THE PAST!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower I Love You, and this is and Always was FOREVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley (AH, SAME DIRECTION!)
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:09 pm

They're Truly Bright and Smart, and I Truly Admire them!
love smiley flower action smiley

So Touching and Wise.
I Totally Agree about How Necessary is Protection of Childhood, as The Most Vulnerable Age of All, not only physically but even More psicologicaly.
For that the "fighties".
I Mean, I had to "estrènyer-me els ous" many times when I was a kid, but that is normal. What it's not so normal is my Consciouness of things and also the Pressure from Father and Pressure from Mother, and also The Social Pressure from Teachers, Girls, Boys, and All.
But the "Queen" Selffeeling was Never a big deal in my consciousness. Well, unsecurity and Needeing for Demonstrations of mine for All of the time (not so unusual for not little amount of males Smile ) are so Different from that other place.
Anyways, INSECURITY CAME MORE FROM CIRCUMSTANCES OF MY ENDLESS LOVE FOR A LIFETIME, AS YOU KNOW. At 2006 I was quite Selfconfident about me Myself.
But, in the other side, I could not handle that Supposed Intention that, forgive me, I had to understand. Words and elements are what they are.
The Intention HURT, THE INTENTION I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND.
love smiley flower

I had so say all these things.
I Have Forgiven. And in the case it was my Mind, always too much activity, who thought it all by himself, just will say I Forgot all those things.
God Bless!
And I Honestly Think Lady Kathy Griffin is "RABIOSAMENTE Y ESCANDALOSAMENTE" SEXY AS HELL! cheekey smiley
With Permission of Everybody, just Nice not too classy Compliment! action smiley
I Had to Say as How I Honestly Feel!
love smiley flower
flower Smile Smile Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Good Sweetness!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things!! flower
I Adore You!! flower
affraid So Much!! flower
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley

I've had good welcome about "new" look. Nobody trying to ate me party smiley Very Happy lol! , and much more Good, it was terrific as not cared at all beard after weeks.
Well, not for dying, but for Social Living it's not the most Properly ways.
Not critics.
I am wearing some beard, normal All.
tongue smiley I am talking about this because Normal Calm Wanted. Feeling Like this when I Come.
For other moments quite well too. Smile Smile
"Fluyendo" Normal.
It's just that I Feel You so Normal mine of Mine as Always.
I would stay, for hours and hours, kissing YOU. All Over Nice Kisses.
Like Work, as Obligation.
flower Obligation from my Sensuality of Yours, NOW COMPLETELY!! flower
Smile Very Happy Smile

You're More Precious to me than my own blood, so I Want You More than it.
So there're no efforts about You, so NATURAL ALL.
CALM TOO NOW!! (was thinking about how to express, Spontaneous Me Laughing )
Smile flower Smile

I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: This is Yours, Dream and Real LIFE!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 pm

action smiley Smile Hello!! Smile action smiley
flower flower

flower Posting here subject because All and Everything's You is True Poem, for the First Time I Saw You, my Love!! cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation flower
love smiley love smiley

Good studying about "¿Para qué poetas?", I Liked it. Things are starting to become Much clearer from Author Heidegger's Intention for el "Ser". I Agree with Almost ALL He's saying! I will say something to share with You and All, because You are so Human People to me and I Love You!
flower action smiley Smile

Brooke, You're so Sensitive, True PRINCESS Your HEART!! flower
I Adore You, Loving You in Love for the first time for ALL OF MY LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: To me, You can Wear YOUR Calvins and All!! flower action smiley
Now coming the thing I think it's funny: with You alone, I would not mind at all to stay naked for all day, if YOU WANTED. I am sure I could NEVER get a cold!!
Smile party smiley Very Happy party smiley Smile

Love You so Real and True!! cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next