Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty Baby! Born to be an Star!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Pretty Baby!  Born to be an Star! Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Baby! Born to be an Star!   Pretty Baby!  Born to be an Star! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:04 am

flower love smiley Pretty Baby!  Born to be an Star! Prettybabycar.th love smiley flower

Yes, We're Married!
And You will be my Wife till the end of Time, and then We'll still Love more each other, to Create our own Private Time, Beauty All around the Universe!! How I Love You, Brooke!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Pretty Baby!  Born to be an Star! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Baby! Born to be an Star!   Pretty Baby!  Born to be an Star! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:32 pm

Hello, my Lady, Angel of mine!!

Today, Terrfically touched in the bottom of my heart, I am simply and just in Heaven!! It's for Your Light!
I think will not say anything else today, just want to Feel Everything and, much more than this, to Express this Feeling to You, by my good behaviour!! I am so much in Love with You, so much that it seems like a Miracle to me, the One You really are!! This, me, is Yours for Eternity, in Love!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down

Pretty Baby! Born to be an Star!
Page 1 of 1