Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice photo from Pretty Baby!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Nice photo from Pretty Baby! Empty
PostSubject: Nice photo from Pretty Baby!   Nice photo from Pretty Baby! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 pm

flower Nice photo from Pretty Baby! Prettybabywedding.th flower

I agree with Brooke when She said in, James Lipton's Inside the Actor's Studio interview, that Pretty Baby was one of her best movies or even her best.
It's always difficult to say, when there're so many good things, with high quality in many sides all, only one among them; I also like Endless Love, The Blue Lagoon, Wanda Nevada, Tilt, Sahara, The Midnight Meat Train... I like them all, and it's very difficult to me to say only one movie among so many ones. But I think Pretty Baby it's, with no doub, one of her masterpieces.
I'm talking only about the movie, because if we talk about her performance, I have to say this movie is her Top One, in the cinema, I mean (out of Broadway). What critics said about it is too short. She demostrated how GREAT ACTRESS Brooke Shields is. Much more than Terrific, much more. When You see a Genius, You usually notice it. She is a Genius! That role... Ufff, it impressed to me more than any other one I've seen in my life. It seems impossible, her versatile, sensitive, full of color and strenghtful Work. Magic!
This photo is very nice, and I wanted to share it with Friends!
Her unusual Talent as a Top-Model is just another side of all this.
Sorry, it's just that I watched the interview another time, from 2:00 am to 3:00 am, and I wanted to feel as a cinema fan too. Seriously, I liked it VERY MUCH, VERY!! flower cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Nice photo from Pretty Baby!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: