Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pretty Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Pretty Girl Th_626285492_Brooke_MarcoScan_Collection_122_510lo action smiley I hope you like this photo!! I loved!! Brooke is very beautiful in this picture action smiley

Last edited by marcos on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:33 pm

action smiley How Beautiful She is, Thank You my Friend! action smiley
love love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:34 pm

And to my BRIGHT ANGEL Brooke flower , I'd tell,

Your Heart and Your Light, Shining Heaven from Your Eyes to my life, is PURE STRENGHT OF FIRE AND LOVE TO MY SOUL!
It's All, my Brooke of mine, it's All this Love; so Unconditional, so Pure, so Magic and True. Real as the Blue of our skies, those We See together, in Dreams or Touching the Complete and Perfect Light. One Love, One Life, Eternity and You!! My Heart... I Dream and Live and Do All for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And if there was any doubt about Heaven, Now I am Well Sure about How Real is, I am Fulfilled with the Heaven You've Created in my Hope and Dreams!!
So Real, so Lovely and Adored Soul of Yours, You Believe me, I Know You Believe in me!!
All!
All to me, God Bless, Adored of mine, my Princess and my Girl, Bright from Heaven of mine, Eternal Lady for the rest of life, to Endless Eternity of Love!! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

I can Trust, as long as You (and Your Friends that I Love because They just Want to Protect You!) Believe in me!! flower
I Love You for Eternity, and I just Want to Bring the Best of me to You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile

PS: flower I Know You Do Know I am just and mainly Normal Good People, over any other thing that's just what I Want to be! flower

PS': : flower those typing mistakes! Better this than keys! Smile Laughing Laughing Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:38 pm

And the Most Beautiful Heart, so Pure, Strong and Bright! flower
I am strong too Smile Smile , and I Love You my Angel of Mine! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:54 pm

I Love You till the point I Feel like a Thunder of Tenderness in my Heart, when I just Look or Listen to You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

And my Heart trembles for the only possibility something wrong from me to You, because I Love You very Much! flower
And, People too, "Funny or Die" Ones of course. flower
Behind my "desconfianza" there's Honest Love for People!
I am Learning Believing and Confidence in People; I received some "castañas" before, and not talking about years here, but much younger.
We're All Human, and Perfection, well not exactly but something similar I thought about me, is so unreal.
Let's Make a Good Work! flower
I am Here for Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:42 pm

Hola Brooke!
Smile flower Smile

And when my long time elephant mind makes me Mad , please just remember I am Human! flower
Just Wanted to Help and Give and Modestly Protect!
I Love You, over my own Life!! flower
You're Adorable! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: those images of women hurt, really hurt today! It's OK!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Brooke, this 73 number of views from this One, or 1973 Question Smile Smile . Rolling Eyes Idea Very Happy Smile ...
Here in my land, People sometimes say, to Express something like "WOW" Smile Smile Smile , "por los clavos de cristo". Well, from "The Addams", now it's Time for this new another one: "por el jersey a rayas de cristo", it's All about Modern Designs from New Times!
Oh, only some Innocent jokes. IT FEELS SO GOOD!
Friends, Brooke, "ganster" jokes of mine are just JOKES, I LOVE YOU!
love love love love smiley flower

And Brooke, it doesn't matter to me You could ever may Want I Did my life on my own with anybody else. That will not happen.
I LOVE YOU, and just captured brains of mine by Now, I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO.
If I had to go from this Beautiful Place, INCLUDING JOKES OF COURSE, I would Dedicate my Life to Study and to Dedicate All that I am to You, on pages, in my Heart for Eternity!!
I can never let You go, whatever in Time. I can not be anyone's else but YOURS, ONLY YOURS, my Heart, Brooke. FOREVER!! flower
From this heart of Mine, God Bless You and All of You, God Bless! flower
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley

love smiley is Only Yours, as Always, from the Past and for All Future!!
flower cheekey smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pretty Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Girl   Pretty Girl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Girl
Page 1 of 1