Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goddess, Angel, All!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Goddess, Angel, All! Empty
PostSubject: Goddess, Angel, All!   Goddess, Angel, All! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 pm

flower cheekey smiley Goddess, Angel, All! Godivalovelyimage33214g.th cheekey smiley flower

I thought it was going to be the last one, but this is. You are too much Beautiful, and too much Lovely, and I Love You too much. After this post, I will return to my papers. I don't want to look as an unresponsible, You know. I want to be the best I can for You!!
I can not believe I touched your Hand, but I did it. How Bright You were looking that night, much more than Wonderful. Simply Heavenly, Adorable!! And I Adore You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goddess, Angel, All!   Goddess, Angel, All! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:13 pm

This weekend I am going to see, alone in the night with You, Endless Love again, and I am so much Emotioned; now that this Incredible Fantasy and Dream of Love's come True, in our minds, our souls and our hearts!!
And I am working too, ideas come easily to me, and I am not feeling like I was competing with anybody, just trying to put my litte piece of help, all I can do! You Inspire so much, to the Highest Place I've ever known!! flower queen farao Smile Smile
And by now, I am going to see (just, I am taking time for all things too, it is weekend's day), from the eighties Smile Smile , "Un gran amor", with John Cusack cheers and a great team there. I have never see it before, but I like this actor very much, his movies too, I remember your Tender Caring, Angel of mine!! love love smiley flower
I will be Thinking of You All the time, with no stops, your Heart and your Beautiful Inspiration of Goodness are with me!!
It feels so Good, to be able to Express my Love to You, so Free. I Care so much too!!
And as long as You are Happy, my Health is Real, that is All that I need to live, that is All!!
Yesterday, when I could see You again, oh my, my hearts almost burst out for the Love I felt looking at You. It was more than touching Heaven!!
And today, those touching things too... love love smiley flower
When I look at your Pared photos, You make me Feel like a Storm of Inner Energy inside of me, and it's like having a rocket motor in the place of my heart. It is Pure Passion, this Burning Touch that's become and Eternal and Infinite Love, between You and me!!
I Adore You, and will Always Love You Beyond Everything, oh my Angel Brooke!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goddess, Angel, All!   Goddess, Angel, All! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm

I wanted a 3:11 Post, and I made a mistake, I was thinking... You know!! Smile Smile flower
Now anything of these is important, now this Love has broken All Possible walls and fears inside of me; I Believe in You!! You are the Reason of my living, my whole Existence, and I Love You, on my knees, I Endlessly Love You!! flower
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Goddess, Angel, All!   Goddess, Angel, All! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:07 pm

action smiley Smile Hello Hi, Smile action smiley
how many incredible Brooke photos and videos.
"Time stand stills" one, "Pretty Baby", "Nip/Tuck" 4th season Premiere video, "Suddenly Susan"...
This is the meaning of Gorgeous, Bright and Talented Woman!!
Thank You for All!
It is a day full of light here, in my land. So good to me: as it comes through the air, pure light from your Soul!!
There is no one like You!
I wish You the best day of all, with your Family and Friends, full of Love and Peace!
As long as You want it too, my Angel, the only One Bright Lady of my heart, I Love You, I Adore You; and I am Always with You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddess, Angel, All!   Goddess, Angel, All! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goddess, Angel, All!
Page 1 of 1