Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goddess from Heaven of Love!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Goddess from Heaven of Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Goddess from Heaven of Love!!   Goddess from Heaven of Love!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 pm

flower love smiley cheekey smiley Goddess from Heaven of Love!! Beautybluelagoon.th Goddess from Heaven of Love!! Nameofthesex4.th cheekey smiley love smiley flower

You mean more than Heaven to me!! I am just trying to make You Laugh and to bring some funny moments to You!! It's just because I Love You so much!!
You are a Goddess, You made me learn the meaning of Honest Modesty and the Real Kind and Nice Touch!! All I say is what I Honestly Believe in. Maybe I am not very kind, but I am always Loval to the Truth, when I am talking to You like this. I Adore You, All the Time!! All that matters to me is Your Happiness, and I am Living so Well, as long as I know You are Fine and You Love me!! I do not need anything else!! Despite to the LONGING for Your TOUCH, I am Fine. Experience and Knowing that You Love me too have been The Only Secret for this Magic, almost a Miracle to me, after All I've known in my life before!! I Love You, my Soul, my Woman, my Angel, my Heart Beating for the Heat and Tenderness of Passion!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am Feeling Free, and so Well, and Completely in Love with You. Happy!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Goddess from Heaven of Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goddess from Heaven of Love!!   Goddess from Heaven of Love!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Brooke, that name sounds like Heaven in my ears, You are...
You are the name of Eternity that I can see, as shining written letters, on your Eyes and your Bright Smile!! I Adore You, I Love You, I am with You, Endlessly!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Goddess from Heaven of Love!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: