Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful, Bright and Adorable!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Beautiful, Bright and Adorable! Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful, Bright and Adorable!   Beautiful, Bright and Adorable! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:32 pm

flower Beautiful, Bright and Adorable! Bellabrightbrookeshield.th flower

My competition spirit is gettion slower, that's so good because it was taking me nowhere. It's not a feeling of the moment, it's a true change. I needed it, to start again for a better way in my life.
Brooke, in this place I'm going to show You my Love and how much I Care, and that these are something more than words in the virtual space. Going troughout time and reality, by my own acts in them, I just want to prove it.
I just want to express all this Love You wake inside of me up in every morning, and to Live with You as a soul friend of yours.
There'll be moments I will fall down again or lose what I've just said, but those human situations will not take much longer to be risen up to the best I can give. I Promise it to You, my only and eternal Love in Heaven, for the rest of my life!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Beautiful, Bright and Adorable!
Page 1 of 1