Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bright and Beautiful, The Most, Student!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Bright and Beautiful, The Most, Student! Empty
PostSubject: Bright and Beautiful, The Most, Student!   Bright and Beautiful, The Most, Student! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:35 am

Bright and Beautiful, The Most, Student! Working_glasses

How Beautiful and Lovely! cheekey smiley cheers
love smiley love smiley
It's More Inspirational time. The other day at university could see how library is not overcrowded after all, and I think could find a good place for me there to study. Fresh atmosphere, good light, silence and inspirational context (not TV, not any sound already).
And I think very soon I'll try to see about. There, it will be easy to catch 3 hours a day, at the very least, CONCENTRATED.
I've become such a sensitive person. This is for showing up my feminine side, something that I knew but did not think was write to catalogue as "feminine" because I honestly think it's just human, normal for men too. But well, from Culture and History, it's called feminine. So, now that I am involved with Society, through FRIENDS, I'll use the same name.
I was talking about... Oh, yes, the other day nice cat that use to come to my house was playing with some little animal from the field, and I said let it go, it's normal, Naturally cruel but normal. The animal will do it too when you are not here. It's normal, like animal documentary.
But Argh wave , I could not handle and I had to take my t-shirt off, for not catching with hands (I am RESERVING my Precious hands Smile Laughing Smile ), and throw little one away, far from any possible approachment from nice (it's just nature) cat.
I've become MUCH MORE Sensitive.
But, in the other side, that sensitive about spaces around, like controlling around, like owning "MY space", has got so much lower, I Do Feel.
It's so Good.
I don't want to become "fray Salvador", but it's Good these Evolutions (More and More is still NECESSARY in Me!) are happening. A lot to be Improved, from me.
You'll See.
What was I doing here?
Ah, yes, GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE, INSPIRATIONAL AS CONTEXT TOO.
God Bless!
Brooke, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower party smiley flower
action smiley

ps: Have Great Day and Night Everybody All!
Back to top Go down

Bright and Beautiful, The Most, Student!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: