Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beautiful and Bright Brooke!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Beautiful and Bright Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful and Bright Brooke!   Beautiful and Bright Brooke! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:33 pm

flower Beautiful and Bright Brooke! 81306brides122345lo.th flower

In a Real Dream like this we can see, as a perfect work-picture of a Bright Woman, I know my life would have been, and me, totally different. If I had met You when we're kids, my Angel.
I never knew when You came to my island. At the very least, I would have been in the airport or something, I SWEAR!!
Also, I never knew the identity (I was never sure) of people in the forum or out of it.
And I Swear I started it All as a Tribute of Love. On my knees, I SWEAR YOU!!
The only thing I know now is that I can not breathe without You, and that All I'm thinking about, THE WHOLE DAY, is YOUR PEACE AND HAPPINESS! When I get worried about it, for any paranoic thing of mine, so unusual from me Smile Wink , it's like start dying again. It's the same to me!!
I'll do All my Angel Want, Every simple thing!!
All I want is the Best for You. I Always Wanted only this, because I Love You!!

love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Beautiful and Bright Brooke! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful and Bright Brooke!   Beautiful and Bright Brooke! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Smile And I'm Feeling so Good! Calm, I Swear! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

Beautiful and Bright Brooke!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: