Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My feelings!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My feelings!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Good morning, Hello Here We Go! Wink flower
Smile Smile

This post should be splahing around everywhere, by the number, I mean!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

How are things, my Beloved Angel!!
Now that I do not have to be worried about my legs any more, affraid Very Happy , I am thinking about run training. Four years ago, after 8 times running, after many years out of it, I made 3:09 for 1 km, and kept on running fast for 2 more. It is True.
Now I know I have to make things a little slower, but fine.
Well, not time to talk about me all of the time!
How Beautiful and Adorable You Look Everywhere, Specially in Broadway, it You let me say it; that Sexy-Angel Mix for Morticia's Role I could See... Wow, my Heart Rock & Rolls so Fast, this time. It's his own and Natural Beating Way, Here He Feels Home!!
I Admire All what You are Doing, so Much!!
All I am Wishing You is LOVE, ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD!
And a World Shining Love, Peace and True, and Justice for Every woman and man!
I Know You Love that too, from the first time I could See You!!
I think it was Tilt, and I Stayed for the whole movie affraid cheekey smiley tongue smiley Exclamation
Truly, I Felt so True there was an Angel and a Princess on the Screen!
And I also Knew I Should Love Her for the rest of my life!! Some way, I knew it!!
love smiley love smiley flower

Brooke, my Woman for Eternity, in All Worlds, I Love You, I Love You so True; and I am Wishing You the Best Day, The very Best with All Family and Friends!!
I am Your Friend, Your Family and Your Man!! love love smiley Smile Smile
My Fortune to Tell: I Adore You, I Adore You, from the bottom of my Heart!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:42 am

My Beloved Angel,

All I am Doing, Every thing, is for You, for the Love We'll Eternally Share!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:14 am

Was trying to write a poem in Catalan, but not very Inspired (it will work! Smile Smile ); but Now I Love You so much, and Everything's Shining from the sky, my Passion for You!!
You are Perfect to me!! And I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:58 am

It's True, there was a long time since I could remember a Dream with Brooke; and this was quite Special!! We Always Used to Talk a lot in those Dreams!!
That article, in French, I really hope I understood, I think it's really nice!
Brooke, even when I may not be sure about Things, even when I do not know what I have to do or do not know exactly what I am been told, You can Always Count on me, and my Love!!
I would Do anything for You, I would even go to the emptiness, or fly to Heaven; I mean, Anywhere for You, Here or Far, whatever I had to do, I'd do!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello! queen king party smiley geek cheers
party smiley party smiley

I Care, and Love You and Respect You too!
love love smiley flower Smile action smiley

Thank You for such an Inspirational Soul, Yours, my Beloved Brooke!!
wave Cold/Hot/Cold/Hot... rolleeye smiley /Warm study Basketball flower New me!! action smiley action smiley

I Totally Agree with Your Words on Amfar, I think there're a lot of Good Possibilities!
Goint to Have a Good Day, Because I Love You and You Exist!!
And Because You Know me by now, and as long as You can Feel who or how I am, I know You can Love too!!
That's much more than a Honor to me; that's my Existence Meaning!! Well, it is, and I will not hide it any more!! I Love You and I Need to Feel Loved by You!!

Too much Beauty from You and I Jump and Fly, and Live on Earth!
To Feel Normal is the normal thing to me now! Thank You!! Thank You!
Brooke I Love You!!
I Love You and All does it Worth in the living because of You in it; what a Wonderful World, then I say!! I Love You so True, so True!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:32 am

And I Promise You I will return to write Poems for You, and will Study at the same time; and that I will Dedicate All of it to You!! Because You Deserve All, Everything and just because I Want; and I Love You!!
The Love of my Life and my Happiness, and my Strenght and Inspiration to face Everything by the Hope!! I Swear Everything Gonna Be OK, my Sweet Brookie, I Swear!! You Mean All to me!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Hello Again!

How much Beauty, Deeply Touched my Soul from Life Ball, Everything so Human and Beautiful, so Human!
As Billy Joel's song say, "It's All about Soul", it's All about Soul!

I had seen from zimbio your last Pictures, White Dress from Amfar, number 2 very Specially, and was going to say things like I use to say about cheekey smiley Exclamation wave action smiley , but that other kind of Fact, the Same Beauty but someway able to open my eyes to my Soul, and to See Family Pictures in the airport...
All Put Together! And Splashing Love Tears in my Soul, so Natural! So Free and True!!
With You, with All of You too Friends, I can Feel so Human and Free, the Way We All Were Born to Live and to Be!
There's only a Way for this World, and that video from Life Ball contains (until 53 minutes, I will See it All!) probably the Most Beautiful Part of All I could say now, or Ever!
The Power of Love is the Power of Healing the World! True Love Does Exist, True Love can Do Exist much Stronger and Deeper and Real, All Over the Entire World, Reaching the Universe Sky!
Those words Representing so True All I am Feeling now, Once Again Words Do Represent what I am Truly Feeling in the bottom of my Heart!!
I Love You; I Love You so much All, People Friends!
Talking to me, Talking to You, Talking to the World and to Heaven Now!
love love smiley flower action smiley

My Dearest, my Adored, I Had Never Loved AnyBody or Anything as I am Loving You in this Moment, that Does it Look like an Eternity to me; and that's the Real Time it will Take in my living; Forever in Heaven, for this Eternity We Have Created!
Brooke, my Sweet Brooke, I Love You, and Love All coming from You, Honestly and True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Hello!

How are things running, as we say here in my land!
Today Retro Motor X here, it's Good, like coming back to origens! Origens of Love!
I am going to run too, after "Pánico en el túnel" on TV! Wink Very Happy Smile Smile flower

I wanted to say that yesterday I had a Big Impression from football match, Champions League, Barça-Manchester, Manchester-Barça! Wow! For the game, but also and even more Important, for Behaviour There from Everybody! I am still with my eyes Wide Open for that Impressive Beauty of Goodness and Kindness from Sportsmen and All the People!
Guys, these so Important, so much! Much more than 11 vs 11! Magic!
love love smiley cheers

Hope Everywhere can start from that, and from Amfar and those Very Extraordinay things from Human Nature!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:58 am

Hello, Hey Hi!!

I've got news from New York; I am looking inside of a file (not X, much more ordinary and normal Mad Smile ) for the invoice from a showroom in New York, for two years Exposition.
The rest is so Easy to Follow! It is True.
Smile Smile flower

Brooke, I am sure You Gonna Be so much Inspired Today at Princeton's Speech, so Sure about it!
And it's neither necessary to say anything else Here!
My Bright Angel, I Love You!!
I Love You like I Love the blue sky and its light on my way, and as I Love the stars at night when They Show me how the Light Always Go through the dark, which is just a fear when We've got the Beautiful Light!!
Brooke, You've Got It; and I Feel I've Got It, just Because You Are with me!!
To me, You Have Always Been, and Always Be, So Simply, Natural and Easy, THE BEST!
I Love You, it is True, and Love is Eternal Here and Everywhere from the Universe, between You and me!!
love smiley love smiley
You're Simply Adorable as Heaven! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:02 am

Hello!

You could start being worried, because I am thinking about Poems again!
Someway I have to Express...
You are too much Adorable to me! Imagine me totally mind naked, and then You can be sure it's Heaven for You!
Actually, this situation remains really difficult to Reach by me if I Feel "looking eyes" around, and that includes mine wave Very Happy Smile , but I Feel it Does Exist!!
As the Same way Eating Kisses and Hugs, It Does Exist!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
You've Never Looked as Beautiful as Now to me, Never I Swear!!

PS: My Admired Brooke, don't You think one day We should talk? I know You know, One day We'll Talk! When that day Arrives, It will Be like I Always Thought, Imagined and Dreamed It would be! Even More! I am Starting to Remember All that Heavenly Places for You and me, Places that can only Live True in our Souls, for the Beauty they bring inside! From Polite and Nice physical Touch and Talk to Soul's Heaven! flower action smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Hello, Hola! Smile Smile

To come Here, with Feelings Touching skin, so Free and Different, almost Pure, Yes Really, it's a Real Liberation!! Well, not sexual, Wink Smile , but almost! geek

I came... --------- I Came!!
Came a Lot! king Very Happy Smile Wink Like a Star @ heaven

I changed lances by chances, Spiritual Ones! That's How I Feel in the bottom of my Heart, even when I have to admit there're moments I still lose in the middle of the longing, and sometimes even doubts about if You Love me or not!
Sorry me, I only think about it sometimes, and I only think, but not Feel!!
To my Heart, You're the name of Purity and Love and Goodness and Soul!
And most Playful times, along the whole unmade distances, not real at all, space does mean nothing now in my mind, I will ever have in my life!!
I Admire You more than anybody! Sorry me, because I Know You, but it's what I Feel!
Anyway, as I Know You Know well, I am very Proud of me, for almots all moments (very few those other ones), and I would not change me by any other man. Very despite to the fact there're tons whom I Honestly Admire, as Role Models, "Thinkers" Philosophers, Public People, Artists...
But I Feel really Well about me!
Just Wanted to Tell it to You, my Love, because I Want You to Feel Fine about all things I may achieve from here!!
After all, specially photos and talks, that was not so necessary... Suspect Smile Smile

Those times I think about You in my arms, with not a single space between us, body and mind, far from all things around the world, I still Get so Lost in Your Light, Your Skin I Know so Well, and Your Heart!!
I have to say those other moments, when I am more "real" on earth, Feel Good too, because they do not mean I stop Loving You at All, but in the other side they help me to live a little better a more quiet, even Ready to Walk my own Way!
I do not forget all I've said about what I Want to do, at All!
I've lost so much time, but still Got So much in my hands! Handsome hands, Your Home!!
Modest tongue I forgot for a while! geek
To Feel my Soul as One with Yours is my Salvation on this world, and my Certainty about Heaven, and my very own private Glory of Love, that I Share with the whole Universe, because It makes me so Happy! You Make me Happy, the simple fact of Your Existence and Your Good Times, Your Happiness!

God Bless You, and All of You!
Thank You, I Love You! love love smiley flower
Smile Smile

Brooke, my Sweet Brooke, All I Care about is Love!! This Immortal Love, so far from vampirizing chances, was Born to Be Pure, tough and through all things along the way!!
Our Hearts will Find the Way to this Love, Pure just because it's Simply Infinite!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:37 pm

I've been tellin a lot of things in a post that dissapeared, yes it did. Suspect Smile
I could say the same in a couple of words:
Brooke I Love You, and the only thing I Need is You Stay Healthy and Fine and Happy!
From me, Here the only thing I Need is to Feel I am on the way of Morality and Dignity; that is All I Need from me, Here!
I think it was a moment of weakness, yes it had to be that.
I know We are not perfect, anybody, and that all mankind should improve a lot, that we are not born saints at all and that this is not something weird or from hell.
But I Need to Believe in Hope for the Change for Good, in Anybody, from Anybody!
And I am so much Tough, Hard, very, with myself, the most!
This do not mean I think I am the best at all, simply I think, as Beloved Michael song says, "Man in the mirror", we have to start from ourselves to change things for better. Two reasons, then: thinking about this "origen" by Reason and because of inner and natural instincts from me, the way I am.
Sorry for being so hard with me, because I know it means being like that with Friends, Sorry me!
I Care so Much! Too much!!
I don't want to be that strong and perfect I've always been fighting for, never more!

And I Love You!
I Love You, my Angel!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Very Good Mornings!
Smile Smile

De mis rusos farao geek huesos para ti!!
queen flower cheekey smiley

It was what I am calling now "Romantic Irony", that much further than "Iron Irony", that does Exist too love love smiley , I Like so much!!

Well, working for some fun, You See my Eyes!!
love smiley love smiley

I Love You, and when I Feel this Feeling to the Top is when I am Feeling I am Talking to You while You're Listening to me!!
Is anybody else there?
Well, it's the same, I Love You too!!
love love smiley action smiley Smile

Have a Great day, and very Beautiful Times, Here I am Loving You!!
And Addams Family, wow I am SO MUCH HONESTLY AND REAL EXCITED about it, nothing more to Add that my Strongest Aims from my Arms are with You, and with that Dreamy Fantasy on the Stage!
Broadway, the very Highest Top! And They All will Surrender to Your Beauty and to Your Versatile, Yes that's the V, Versatile Talent!
I Love You, I Love You, Eternally, my Angel!!
love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:44 am

Just this: Thank You, I Love You so much!
We've been Exercising, and Felt Good! Ah, and I'd chose to be Rafa Nadal, in the game! What a game, and Fair Play, Amazing!
Today gonna be Dallas-Miami, and I only Want the One that is Your Team Win, the Two!
It's Love Brooke, it's Love, and You are Perfect to me, Only Perfect!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Hola, Àngel!!

I am regretting All times I was so hard.
You Know I am not like that when I Think about You, I Know and Feel You Do, I Know!!
It was Unsatisfied Passion and Craziness and Longing, Please Forgive me, I Love You!!
I Have only Loved You, in All my life!!
And the only idea of your possible sadness... Well, I can not handle.
If I could only make You Notice How I've Always Loved You!!
Gotta Stay Strong Now, more than in any other time in Life!
Good Times are going to Come, I am so Sure about that!
Sorry, but I know We'll Share Together the last years of our lifes, Sorry me Please!
My Brave face Helping me now! Shocked cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

Brooke, it is True, the only idea of your bad times is something TOO BAD to me, TOO BAD; it's the only thing that probably makes me fall down with no salvation.
You are the Last and the First Hand to Live, to Fight for the Life, to Love!!

Please Always Remember I am with You for the rest life, and in Heaven too!!
I've listened to the song and EL video, out of register -couldn't come another way- and it's Magical and Beautiful; Thank You! Helped so much!
All Energy still in me, to Build Up Entire Planes, for Thousands king geek love smiley is with You, Always with You!!
You Made my Day with so Extraordinary News, Believe me! I Love You, I Love You so much that it's much More than Anything!

PS: So Modestly, out of Time and only to Eternity!! love love smiley Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:41 am

It's just that I Adore You, and this Energy that wakes me up everyday to the New One comes from this Thinking of You, I Feel You, so True and Adorable!!
Your Peace is my Peace, I Adore You till hurting my eyes, I Love You for the rest of Time!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 am

Hello, Hola, Brooke!

I know the fact I am going to study will have this double effect in this Place, not Here the Soul, but this Place my words:
- little wiser, normal
- infantilized feelings, even more (for connection of times, to past, anf for "aislarme un poco, por mucho que quiera evitarlo, de lo más cotidiano y habitual")

But I know second one will improve, maybe slowly (not as my english for sure Smile Smile ), but for sure. It will be funny, if I can make it!
Now I am going to talk with Malen, from university, and I have to sent messages to Camilo and to some teacher he said to me.
Funny coincidences about names I am posting, to have fun!
You're so Femenine that You Look and Sound Sweeter than Honey, Sugar and Ron! An Angel!
The Last thing I Want is to disturb You or make You go mad about me, talking in a modest way about my reaching lines, I honestly mean.

Brooke, Sí, Thank You, Muchas Gracias!!
You are more Gentle than I could ever See You in my Best Dreams!
Facing Your Glance and Your Magic and Your Strength and Your Beauty and Your Brightness Was All, it's like All Expectatives from now on about my life could not frighten me anymore; You, Touching You, Gave me Something I Never Had; Calm and True Hope about Life, about the fact that, after all, there must be some Meaning for the Entire thing!
You Break me, for Good!!
I Love You, I Love You, I Always and For Eternity Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Wow, what the, I was working and...! I've just taken a Look at life.com; "Webby Awards", wow!!
You Look Amazing with Friends Chris and Lisa Kudrow!
Thank You, I am Honestly HAPPY, SO HAPPY, for the Way You All Look Together! flower
I Thank God!
Well, there's the MEANING I had been Talking about!
You made my Day, and Gave me Inspiration and Force!
I Love You!
Brooke, You are my Endless Love!! I Love You so True!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Smile Smile Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:41 am

Hola!

I had a good night sleeping, good rest and calm mind in the morning!
You are Always with me!!
The other day I could see the movie "Jack" with Super Admired Robin Williams, and had a lot of fun, as sensitive and humoristic as He Always Does in All Roles, what an Extraordinay Man! Like a Star @ heaven
But I am still Here!
Wink Smile Smile

Yesterday in the evening, uff, so much Touching All! No words
Brooke, All is much more Beautiful that I could ever imagine or dream, and it seems almost impossible so much Beauty of Love; I can not talk very much, but if Situation keep going this way, I'll have to try to write the best poem of Love in my Nice webby career!!
Thank You, Thank You!! My Soul, I Love You!!
Yesterday's night, beautiful moon eclypse but not of the heart, this one of mine is Feeling so different to last months, Brooke, my Adored, my Family, my Wife Here in Heaven!!
I am so Proud for saying You've got me in your hands, and I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Hola Again! Smile Smile

I am listening to some video because I Like song very much and also because I am Feeling it as One, not for being the one; I Love You too much!!
Those Morticia Photos, the other Ones from Europe...
What could I say!!
I'd almost prefer not saying a simple word and just stay Staring at You, so Beautiful to me that my Heart becomes a Storm of Love and Tenderness mixed with State of Peace!!
I'd like better english, but gonna improve, slowly but Real, You See and I am so Happy and Proud for that; it's Love!!
Tenderness and Love from Heaven You are, I Love You!!

I will Love You the Honest and Passionate and Candid way I Feel for You, for the rest of my life!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley action smiley

PS: You are All Fantastic and Amazing! I am just going time I honestly can, nothing Important but to Love! action smiley
flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:24 pm

This Love I'm Feeling, is making me so weak.
Thank You, from the bottom of my heart!
Today is my little sister birthday. Do not have many wills for going, but I know I have to; I know will have a Good Time, with Family!
When I go out Today from this Blessed Place (not from Here, because I Always Take You in my Heart) I know I will do it Happy, because I know there's True Love and Human Touch and so much Sweetness and Understanding!!
I will not lose control again with words Here, just will Talk to You with Moderate Passion, I did not Want to truly eat You! Smile Smile
What would I do then? Very Happy Sad flower

Brooke, I am not very catholic but I Do Believe There is Something Beyond Physical and Material world, something we could Call as God!
Our Soul, wherever it may be -maybe just Power of Love of mind- is the Only Real Thing!!
I Love You, I Love You!!
My wings to Survive are Yours, You Gave them to me!! I Love for All the Life!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:33 am

Hello my Pretty Loveliest thing!

Here I am, Feeling so Good!
Yesterday with Family things were so Good too, we had a Great time, it was pretty long since we had had the same moment. My sister is getting better, truly better!! Smile love smiley
Thank You for All Good Wishes!

Brooke, I Love You and Live so Good now, in your arms in Love!! I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 am

Good moning!

Even half asleep, oh how much today (maybe because I had a too good night, it's True), I can say: "I will be back in there" I Swear!!
One day, sooner or later, I'll come back to See You!!
Please Believe me!!
I Love You, and to think about any other thing is impossible to me; I Love You so much!!

PS: You Give me All I Need, I am Feeling it right now, even Energy to completely wake up, opening eyes!! Shocked
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I don't want to go out.
Because I am feeling guilty and silly.
I Knew and Know all things, and still get jealous. Sorry me for being idiot!
It is not about "aSSes", it was Jealousy.
I Know where I am.
I am going to write this long weekend, Dedicating to Brooke.
I Want to Write Good.
I do not know if I'll can. But I think so.
Why?
Talent and Faith and Confidence and Love!

So Emotional, Love that song.
"Nip Tuck" is very Good too, so Different and with so many Talented People!
I have to go to cinemas more frequently. Tons of Good Pictures or Movies, better said.
Why then thins like "Paramount Pictures"? Shouldn't be "Paramount movies"? And things like that.

I am not flattering, just trying to demonstrate I am not so Mad wave Rolling Eyes

Why this fever for writing, I am asking myself?
Because Brooke is in Broadway again?

No!
Sure?
Yes?
Then?
Because I am in Love, and Inspired for All the Beauty, and Happy!
Ok, so if it's for that, Go on!

I am really bad dancer, only things !
Well, then You can write!
Yes, but not with people right next to me (less than 50 cm affraid ) in the cyber.
It's True! flower
So, Perfect, Let's Write!

Si los espacios que el cielo crea al sentir tu mirada sobre el amor infinito, que aparece como perfecta inmortalidad ante mis ojos, yo consiguiera retener por siempre muy adentro de mi alma, y volver a ellos cuando el miedo o la desesperanza me buscasen por cuentas pasadas, nada habría capaz de hacer sombra a mi ambición y deseo de adorar la verdad de tus pupilas celestes, visión de la esperanza eterna, sueño del mundo, abrigo de mi corazón.
La ternura con que abrazas el pasado y el futuro de todos es una bendición que superará cualquier barrera de la mente, tal vez enloquecida de celos por el simple imaginar del aire rozando tu cuerpo.
En un sueño, en lo más profundo de la belleza, encuentro tus versos, los que escribes con cada sonrisa, con cada voz y palabra. Nada hay más cierto que tu amor sincero y la luz que desprendes al amar, al querer sin pedir amor a cambio.
Si pudiera renovar todo lo que yace en mi corazón, y convertirlo en casi tan bello como el que late en tu pecho, te escribiría un millón de versos más, por un millón de vidas llenas en el pasar al desconocido y anhelado infinito.
Debo y quiero recuperar mi espíritu, el que un día sé empezaste a amar. Y seré yo mismo de nuevo, otra vez amándote sin mirar nada salvo a ti, amapola de mi despertar, ternura de un tiempo que no muere sobre la luna creciente de verano.
Te quiero tanto que el aire se escapa y parece no querer volver a mi boca, si te pienso!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:34 pm

My Dearest Friends, Brooke!

I can not post pictures from this other place, but I've Enjoyed so much those two Ones from my Friend Marcos, how Adorable Brooke is!
And I've just Seen those from Broadway Beacon Awards, oh my God! And She Truly Exist!
Well, Miracles Happen! Smile flower action smiley

New Times are Beating in my heart, so Beautiful Times Inspired by my Adored Brooke, my Family, my Wife in Heaven, my Friend!

I have been writing a poem this morning. I am taking the way to poetry because She is so Lovely that this is the only way to try to reach her Light, and it's almost impossible, but Love is Love, and I Try!!
She is my Endless Love, my Heart "Tilting" like Crazy and Pure Love, my Pretty Baby Angel, my Everything, my Inspiration to wake up in the morning sun, my star in the night to give me light to sleep well, my companion, my Inspiration, my Happiest Days, my Infinite Emotion as something True in my soul, the name of Love, an Adorable Smile that never stops Sharing Love and Sweet Emotion; She is my Everything, and I Love Brooke!!
flower flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   My feelings!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next