Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My feelings!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13609

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:38 pm

Brooke,

I don't think you're preparing anything against me. OK.
action smiley

Operation of my uncle has been suspended.
I don't trust in anybody, and I think it's very possible it gets suspended for a long time. Truly Hope don't. We'll see how everything ends. I am in very big expectation about it.
And anybody worried today for me going to the office of the energy subministrament enterprise, I am not going to say anything there, to the workers, and much less doing. Saying anything is a waste of time bigger than making marks on the sea. First because they're just workers, and second, because anything I could say, even directly, would affect directors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:54 am

And please, stop the game of neighbours dad and wife and sons playing in the house and fucking me up.
Think about it. If anytime did happen anything we all would regret, me the first, all I said I can bring to Society could be erase as suddenly gets erased the light when a dark storm comes.
I don't have problems about my childhood, not big deal of bad treatment, you all tried to hurt me on it and wake feelings up in me that were not real and never existed. It's been one of the most devil things I've ever seen.
But now the show could stop. The problem is my sensitivity in ears, and the sounds they're making so big are, after 3 years for night after night, ignominious, more than anything because I am consciencious of their intention. Think, the experiment is failing, any possible cure (now I'm in the other side, supposing I was needing some treatment) would get totally down for a person as intelligent as me. The lie and manipulation is such a Mad thing to me. Don't you see the failing of the experiment, how the factors do change for this?
Please, Think about it too.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Feelings of Good, for the job Done, and for the Certainty it will be Good as Useful for All.
Those 27 pages, after additions needed and edited letters, could easily become 40 or more. Maybe I'll try to Make it "perfect" for publish version before starting doctorate. I'm not in a hurry, but from the moment it's not going to take so much time to me and considering it can be and it is Important, I think I have to do it.
And I don't care where make it. Well... The more resonance the better, but from what's in my own hands by the moment, I Want to Make it Open to People for Knowing.
Precocious essay, motivated essayer.
flower See tomorrow, God Bless I Love You True flower
cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

ps: Thank You so Much for this place, that I did also use as an unselfish channel, and for the Inspiration Brought to me. And for Existing. For This Reality I will Always be so Thankful!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi!! Razz cheekey smiley action smiley

Last post of the morning. But, obviously, on Adoration Smile
Came for sharing some thinking totally free and away from fears from my pedantery opened.
As I've evolutioned, on Feelings and Thinking, I've Progressively Gotten More and More Involved by the Beauty of Classic Music. It's so Peaceful and Harmonic to Mind and to Heart, to Soul.
My opinion is that, going All of us through Good Ways, Everybody Could Get this State of Appreciation for this Music. And I'll tell more, I Do Honestly Think any Good Composer of Modern Music Could Be Good at this Classic One too.
The other day, yesterday, one good workmate ( geek Razz Smile ) told me "Tomeu, com anam". I said that I am not Tomeu, I'm Salvador. But she said "fas cara de Tomeu" by some ironic Smile I did understand and asked if she was talking about some country man looks, and she said yes, "en Jeroni i tu feis cara de Tomeu". This guy wears some hats and things, and it's very studying Person too. She's really bad Laughing Smile
I mean, I Do Admit I've got this country side too (I could not find the word), and all do have some less or more "gipsy" side; but I Do Honestly Think this Education of Soul in the Peace and the Warm Heart can be Done and Good terms for All, by the Music too. Each moment means a different time, but I think it's Good to Cultivate this "softer" Emotions. In fact I Always Did, but through some too much "dramatic" Music. Good One, but in the situation of longing was having no good effects to my psycology.
Classic Music's Good for All. And as I said in one of those texts when talking about "new" philosophy I am trying to bring out, it's not necessary to be an expert on it -I am not- for Enjoying this Peaceful Experience, that Helps to some Easy, just by Relaxing on the Listening, Connection of All Good in Mind and Heart.
Well, I did just let my thinking flow out. Not much brainy, as You can see, just normal ordinary opinions.
As Normal it is the Fact that I Love You More than my own life!! action smiley
flower love smiley flower

ps: Seeing later for a while.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:39 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Thirst not for explicit sex at this distant moment of cells but for the Tenderness of You.
And I guess so easy everything would go rolling up from there.
Quite Calm and Wide Romanticism Here "alone" Tonight!!
For this, more than for the meaning, I'm posting this for the Love is Brining. As a Try for True Kissing.
The Tenderness of You Makes me Complete, in Real Times and in my Dreams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-V_mdSiznY
Coming back Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dm_99FsBFc
Some rude Razz and childish Very Happy More Beautiful Memories You Make me Feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEmU6pE54eU
New to me. It's All More from the Voices than anything almost. All, Voices that I bring to You for Trying to Express the Sensual Shaking that overreaches my skin from the core of my Heart. For You.

On your pillow and in Heaven, Good Night my Love!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:51 pm

Well, it was Beautiful to be able to make it. He was not a professional writer, but he was doing quite well I think. He was better at acting -fun, preferently, and singing. All amateur too. He had a life and a family... He had to work very soon too, and could not study that much. But, Olé, I think for all parts, including the Working one, he did pretty Well all things.
And it's Been quite Good, for some disconnection o fmy mind from... you know... too much personal posts.
I am doing what I said. Only this place. Well, and some Music too (I can't help it).
Good night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:32 pm

How Great Day!
I'm Happy and not Mad about the classic "oh, OK, and now yes...". True! action smiley
It's almost admiring thing to myself. I thought, before, feelings would be more "faced one against other" in my mind. We've been Going a long way Up. That's for Real.
And She Loves me. Lady in Red Does Love me.
Speechless and Respectful, not saying anything else.
But Feeling so Fortunate for the Living and Inspired for the Keep on Going!!

To meet again, someday, Friendly...
I'm stopping. I Swear will not talk any more about this (well, for very little points but not insisting, Try for Polite Gentle Respectful Correct).
Only some Razz fun for the obvious (I think anybody with a heart could understand me now) closed happy burning in the core of the heart.
When I was not a kid, in my depression time, there was a girl, just recently 18. And now this is coming to the delicate parts, but Please, She talked about having Sex with Superman action smiley , Some Equality Please!( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ): she was beautiful person. I thought she really was, she competed in swimming pools, but not professional. She told my sister that her first One was Leonardo di Caprio. And I remember one day I found her, at my Sister's store, looking (quite "like doing nothing") at me through a piece of furniture for exposition. And now that I've seen again, for little while, while selecting Songs, the Beautiful Scene from Romeo and Juliet Movie, with him and Claire Danes, it came to my mind the scene. We did not get any place, Obviously.
The funny is the transposition of persons and the People translating myths to reality.
Why I talk so much? Because to me She's Real, More than a myth. I'm not apturing the Image from Movies. It's the Recreation One from my Conscient, and also from the unconscience of my brain too -normal-, Freedom of my Senses, Heart, Reflections and Sense for the Living.
Everybody Does Recreate the Reality. The relative couple too, of course. usually Much More. But Feelings are Always There, Upon some True Part of Reality.
Going to some Tasking hard.
Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Feelings Very Good on these days. I Came for a Very Big Hug, Brooke.
That Music "A Lover's Concerto"... I don't know, though I guess something, but it's so Touching Razz till already Neutral cheers
Tonight will not come to talk but will Come in Dreams!!
This last night I did sleep so Well, but I Dreamed so Much. It seemed to be like some kind of dreamy epilogue, finishing a period. I did wake up quite Sleep bounce the brain, but it had to Feel quite Good.
I'm finishing well the prologue today, and preparing the conclusions. Tomorrow the final first editing of introduction. On monday or tuesday sending to University. I'm afraid this time, for the heavy "tostonious" subject my texts are, I think it will not be the pupil who sings "I don't like..."
I'll send things on tuesday.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Big Hug I Adore You so!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: and the Friendly Nice around is quite Blessing for Helping for More cheers Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:12 pm

That's True.  And I am not feeling any kind of sexual attraction either.  In fact, I know my libido will get much higher from this liberation from the Evil.  Because the reconigzing of my waste of time was too painful to my sense, and I wanted to handle and handle.
I am fighting for the Positive.
I Swear I'll Do.
Oh, my.  It's True.  I DON'T LOVE YOU.
But I Loved this Connection with More People.  But it was not fair, to keep doing this here without respecting the duty of respect, for the "permission" to stay.
Why it was not said before to me: don't keep on the same thing.  Before going too far, as I did.
It's not fair to keep coming.
The window to the Transcendence Came for Good Sensation of Idealized Communication to People (p.e., posts from whosay by Nina Dobrev; nothing about sex I Swear; JUST SOME HUMAND KIND AND TENDERNESS, BEYOND SKIN AND ORDINARY THINGS, I WAS FEELING THIS, or FOR TOM HANKS, p.e., too; THEY SOME OF VERY FEW ONES WHOM I, SOMEWAY, PERSONAL TERMS I DO APPRECIATE, FOR THEIR DOING IN THE WORLD "around" here) is the Real Beloved thing which going away from is going to hurt me more, in fact.
It's going to be so tough.  But I am not going to facebook or any other place.
And, for Moral Reason, I can not keep coming Here.
I am Facing it, talking General terms.  It will not be easy.
And, I Swear, I am not wishing anything bad to her.  I Swear.
In this "breaking" ( Laughing , breaking)... Well, "breaking" in my imagination, I KNOW I would have been a gentleman, if she had done things as a lady too. But she did only try to hurt me, so brutally. Always and since I remember.
I was not a gentleman because she was so evil to me. And, though I am tough enough, my pride was too much touch. Human reaction was impossible to be stopped as real dirty things to be said.
I Keep my Word on my Feelings; but PLEASE SORRY ME for the bad words. I'm SORRY. I was too Angry.
Sorry me.
Sorry me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi!!

More Beauties. What a LOVELY Smile in the Fashionist Video Beautiful. Too Much Heavenly!
For the Beauty, the Loveliness and the jealoussy tried to bring to me Wink wave Smile , have to remember a Monologue from Master of Humor Gila (he was not a "monster of Gila" animal, though he was a monster for the Talent Comic Tremendous). In one, talking about Sherlock Holmes, explains the way he finds out who's the murderer. "Los descubro por indirectas", Sherlock says ("I find them out by the using of second meanings"). This works this way: I go to some place near the suspect, and I start saying "somebody did kill somebody, somebody is a murderer..."; and then he comes to me asking me please, take me, take me.

It's just that I think somebody LOVELY PRECIOUS OF MY HEART is Trying to Kill me for the Beauty and jealousy.
And I'd Like so Much to Be that Model, Marlon Teixeira, and take his place.
But I'm going to have a heartattack today if I don't stop myself. For this, the geek Laughing Smile (now there was true voluntarism for the tongued one).
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

This is True, I Swear. My Mom (today is my last day here, but I'm coming from time to time for sure; I don't have any duty for a limited and specific behaviour for this, it's perfectly legal and not hurting anybody, and I think Feels Good, from time to time) just said "why don't you shave that bearded face up, you're looking so handsome without", and I said, "I'll be waiting till the day Brooke may come!!".
Oh my, I think I'm going to get my feet on my beard really soon!!

Talking a little More True, I'm Speechless for the Beauty (now my uncle just entered, and told me he has sent Batman -he was Watching and LIking- to some place, because he's going to sleep, tired geek Laughing Razz ).
Nothing from the day was faked at all. Maybe some day, when I get the chance for being a Famous Philosopher, Poet, Writer, You'll Want to Come to Save me. I am not losing, I Know We'll Meet Again.

ps: You did Never have bad taste at all. Though all comparissons to You are always losing, from all sides.
Some more post, Easy One. I Love You so True!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Hi,
Smile flower Smile

I was very OK about all today, though tired (these are my resting days wave Laughing ) but it's True the tasking work did become a little "beyond levels" today.
I'm taking Easier these days. I Feel so Much Responsability on shoulders from all sides. I'm not imprescindible I do have to notice better, though I can help.
Now waiting for a while before going. And taking easy the talk too.
This epigraph I'm sharing the title,
"1.- Recordando las deficiencias históricas de la reconstrucción teórica de la razón. Necesidad y efectos prácticos de la idea y el símbolo para el conocimiento y para el mundo de la vida".
And now it's much better than it was (I edited now). The pause is NECESSARY.
Though I think I'd not stop the Hugs, Brooke, We All Know (not necessary to be Ramon Llull for this) I should, in fact, forced, at the very least, by my vital and limited biologic circumstances.
Admiting is not modesty, is mental sanity Laughing geek Smile
Conclusion: I'll make ANYTHING much better if I keep going in streams of less pressuring myself.
Now opened the post with no talks for this, erasing pressuring.
I'll do things like this more often.
I can feel the heartbeats going under now.
"Missions", yes, but a little easier. It's going to be difficult to change this temperament of mine. I'm always bringing too much heart.
Heart's Good, but by some Common Sense.
Smile Hug Brooke!! Smile
flower cheers love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Hi,

Truly Nice Pictures.
Now it's resting time.
These two days totally out of thinkind did feel so Well. And I was not beneath the water, I was beside the sea Embarassed scratch Unintencioned mistake True. But well, if I have to start counting my english grammar ones, I'd better leave philosophy for staying full time at it Laughing Smile action smiley
Seeing later God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi!!

Basically ( geek study Laughing ), these are Feelings of Adoring!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
To Keep in Touch is so Beautiful, a Dream!!
I'm coming later for an easy post IN LOVE.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi!!

Today I've been told we're taking Nela to the veterinary, for the last moment, injection for an easy last going.
I'm quite sad but going Well. it was just a weak. She was feeling so Good, and in one week...
Before going I'll try to post what I said in last post for completing the text.
And I do actually think we could go away from Spying and those things. You see it's not necessary and it's just keeping People Who You Think are Working For More Separated. Don't keep disturbing two People who already had a pretty number of life lessons about the real pain before. No matter if She's pulling for this. it's not working. One thing is to Watch for Protect, and another the invasion of the sacred private life. No matter if She says keep doing. Think about this. You Already Know me. If anything, Just Talk like Civilized and Respectful People, and do not treat me like an animal (in the non civilized ways of treating the Animals from the Creation, I mean) no more, Please.
I'll say a Prayer today for Nela. What a Cuteness of Lovely She Truly Was.
Coming later with the information, I'll Try.
Loving. It is not Necessary to be said by me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:13 am

Hi!!

Only for a moment. I'm going to get activated the blog soon. It's ready, I just have to start using it, but first have to do something I don't know yet. Yes, me the big technological mind of our time Laughing
To those Videos going after (nothing Brooke's), "Invest in Art"... Yes, we should! I think it's weird People thinking and bringing these things I'm making can not live by their artistic or intellectual work. That's a subject, one more, Modernity has to face off too. There're not "Mecenas" anymore ( Laughing Smile Wink Razz ), sponsors or patrons I mean, for the Artists or Thinkers; this is only getting measured by the results, economic, for the famous the place for the publicity it is.
In the actual system, Bright Artists and Thinkers should get a support beyond the market demands. As somebody says, Brooke Shields, Fame is something very relativistic: p.e., Look at Van Gogh Story.
The Intellectual and Artistic Elites (Reconigzed by People with the Bright Enough Perspective and Knowledge: the intelligent Looking Does Need Knowledge and Culture) Should Get, whatever, Their Space, when it's Proved, Who They Are.
Historically, Best Founds on Culture or Science, did Always Come in politic times and from social origens that were Comfortable and affording People could enjoy free and unworried time from the daily living problems.
I'm not talking only about me. I am not complaining actually for this. Now, compared to the past, it's the Best Time to me. And I'm in a Process.

ps: it's impossible we all become Rembrandts, but We All Can Get the Culture Good Enough for Appreciating Him Well Enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:59 pm

scratch I meant, not going too far as effort, the limits about the quality are non existing. The Horizon of the Best Possible. And to make this up I do also Need the Caring for the brain (not so little at all, and either the crane Wink Laughing Razz ).
See in a while for an easy little post, on the Loving!!
flower hüpfen jumpy smiley love smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Razz Very Happy flower Very Happy Razz

This Staying, Handling the physical distance and -now talking about the past- the emotional separation, Has Made me Such a better Person.
It has Humanized me! So True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:35 am

well, it's not anger, it has Become True Hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:19 pm

Feelings of a Very Big Hug. I am not dying before Seeing You again.
With the Permission of the Law, the Circumstances and You.
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:53 am

Hi, again, Brooke ( Razz wave party smiley ),

I'm coming opened heart now. Good things to say.
I've got uncountable many reasons, material and moral, for not coming back by now to a Broadway New Show of You, (I Regret so Much not have Seen You in All; You're a Natural for this, and the Singing of You is so Beautiful (Adorable to me), and though I know You know it's not your best skill, comparedly to others, for All the Reasons, YOU'RE A ANIMAL OF THE STAGE, NATURAL AS AN ARTIST for this).
But the main and most important is that I think I Could not Healthy Resist another Separation those ways we had for the two times. The second was so Painful to my Heart that I can almost feel the cold shaking running all over the skin and the dorsal spine of mine, for the Separation with no traces... It's Difficult to Explain, but I Know You Understand.
I was quite wave and I did almost feel I was going to Truly become that thing (Really wave , the Reality was a mass to my emotions, my Heart could not healthy filter all the things; more than broken, it was totally desperated). Philosophy was my Salvation, at those Very Hard Times. Though now it's something more, quite MUCH MORE (later talking about Very Good Interview at University, Good and so Useful and Motivational to me), then it was a TRUE NEED.
I had to say it to You!! action smiley Razz
The True Honesty of a Person on Subjectivity Finally arised as Expressed Emotions. Because of the Too Much Heart of You.
flower cheers love smiley sunny love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:47 am

I told everything, even more than what was real, as answer to your evil games.
But, though this, you're keeping and keeping, for going deeper and deeper, not matter what happens and what it takes; conspirers.
Just evil curiousity, from the public states, the sects and the pervert science.
It's all in one place to me, as long as I can not separate good from bad around.
I'll can live disconnected from the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   Thu May 21, 2015 12:31 pm

Only for little while, following the induced me by the messaging, but on Honesty.
Talking about posts.. have to say "Olé, Bravo" Sir Letterman, Great Job, Gentleman's.
God Bless!
Just on that hearted stream, almost pulsioned into the saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My feelings!!   

Back to top Go down

My feelings!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18