Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN Empty
PostSubject: The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN   The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:09 pm

love smiley The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN 08342brookeoscar122476l.th love smiley The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN 49189lastscan122217lo.th love smiley The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN 25339brookeinaustralia1.th love smiley

love smiley Brooke, You're anything I could ever dream of. The only woman, my heart.
As time goes by, I see it more clearly. I was made for loving You, it's true.
Deeper and deeper my mind is getting lost in your white naturality and your pure soul. They are both beautiful, and that's why I can't stop loving You, more and more everyday. Like the happiest fool, and till the end of Time!
love smiley
Back to top Go down
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN   The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 am

WOW HOW BEAUTIFUL POST flower flower flower THANK YOU SO MUCH party smiley party smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down

The Girl of my dreams became A REAL WOMAN
Page 1 of 1