Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:24 am

Smile Smile

And Brooke, for things You're letting be Posted in the Internet about You, I AM SEEING HOW TREMENDOUSLY MUCH YOU HONESTLY AND TRULY CARE!! I AM TRULY IMPRESSED!
GOD BLESS, TRUE, GOD BLESS!
flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

The post before in this subject is from today ( cheers )
Smile Smile

And Contract is just a name, All is Love!!
At Your feet, Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Brooke, my Adored of Mine
Smile flower Smile

Some Beautiful Picture I've seen, and Brotherhood around it flower
Perfect, The Beauty! flower
love smiley love smiley

I've been writing and things, gotta catch good places.
You, You with me, IN ALL POSSIBLE WAYS OF LOVE, and I.. Well, no more Very Happy from me really royal turkey today, please.
Smile flower Smile

"Mega Babe" Brooke Shields I could read. Well, from my Real "not good at all", being kind, english: it Sounds like about Star, Sexy Bright! cheekey smiley
flower

Those places feeling lonely, were beneath the sea.
I will Go really Different!! flower
And I Will Dream of that Picture!! cheekey smiley flower
The Pink Dress I Mean!! Smile Smile Smile
Really Goddess, More Properly to my Senses, Brooke!!
And There's flower flower , and I Have to Shocked and "frotarlos, intensamente"
Smile flower Smile

You Open my Eyes and my Heart (and my brain, I Have To Admit, Brooke!!), and I Love You; You Make me Stronger than I've ever Been in Life!!
And I Just Want to Love You Passionate and Kind Forever!!
Hug, Tremendous!
Embracing You, Softly Mad!!
Kissing You, Touch of Fire, Holding Hands Tight!!
I Love You, I Love You, Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley

party smiley cheers party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Going to Come in the night (evening, morning, night, twilight... The Same Heaven's Time!) to Watch AND LISTEN TO VIDEOS FROM MY HEART OF MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: My Princess!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:02 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
It's Beautiful Day Here, some sun and some breeze not too cold too. The Warm is The Heart, Beating Love "Thoughts" For You!! flower
Smile Smile

How many Big Extraordinary News, Ways, Emotions, Friends...
Everything Truly and Honestly Amazing!
flower I Shocked and Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU ALL, YOU'RE ALL MAGNIFICIENT, WHAT I SEE FROM YOU ON THESE DAYS ARE LIKE: COME ON, ONE DIRECTION, ONE BLESSING ONE!
And Yeah, Actually!

love smiley flower

I Think Those things are what We're All Fighting for, in the Good Sense!
And its Really Funny and "Co-Incidental" (those Incidents - flower Smile Laughing Smile flower , anyway Always True what I say, independing How I re-create, modestly I Swear, its Portraits -Ah, Brooke my Lady of Mine, Yours is an Angel's); as Always before interruptions ( Laughing Mad Laughing -who is it? - "I think you know it, Davidunder - D and T-/ David Thunder; like Bolt, of Mine") flower Smile Laughing Smile flower ; As Always before interruptions of Mine Smile Smile , it was funny coincidence before I've just seen a very kind Lady before coming, with a dog calle Brittany, bulldog Nice.
It's Heartfelt, Brooke! flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

I Love You so Much!! flower
Going to some Video, and coming "ImmediateLin"
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Thank You!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:22 am

Hello again!
Smile flower Smile

Waiting to be told where have to go for working. I really hope to stay here, because there's lot of work coming here, but I will accept any decission, of course that's my work.
Smile Smile

Wanted to Make some Sense for Beauty of Eternal Love, by Some Very Beautiful Videos from Friends Smile flower Smile from the Internet.
THANK YOU, FROM THE HEART!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvzA_m2Z4dA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkqiVKwORts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSs5U_Koibc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKpSE4SZY_I&feature=g-vrec&context=G21ff963RVAAAAAAAABw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCNbsZAY_G8

Just to Express How YOU will Can Always Count on me, Never burnt down by the Living, much less for The Love. As long as there's a drop of blood alive in my vains, and a breeze of breathe can be taken by my chest, There I'll be for You!!
Just for Sharing my Strenght with You, that Comes, and my Inspiration for Everything's Future of MINE, that is YOURS too. And All Beauty Coming Directly from You!! flower
Yeah, Here We Go!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Whenever You may Need me! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:01 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Happy Valentine's Day, I Love YOU!!
flower I love smiley You flower
Smile Smile

I know the Day will not begin until my 9, the time difference, so I've started now to finish right when the Day begin the start of this Special Day. It will be 8 here!!
God Bless All! flower
Smile Smile

Brooke, not much inspiration for poems because it's like feeling You There so Real, and I can just Stand and See. I could Only HOLD YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Love YOU Everyday, All Days, and I Do, Thank YOU for Remembering. You're my Real Family I Swear flower and though the fact I am not mr. celebrating dates, this Day will be Special in my Heart, because I See and Feel How Love can Bring Us Together Again. flower
Together is Heaven!!
When open the rock closet of my heart, I See How I Need You.
I Always Open when I come, but on these days or recent weeks I've Opened my heart also when I "go out" of Here on "my own".
And I use those " because You're with me for All of The Time.
As a Gift, I will Work like a Good animal this morning.
And the Other One Give is Eternal Renovating of my Vows for the Faith of this Love.
And I also will start preparing for some ring pictures, just funny nice symbolic.
Using that reason I thought it could be enough shooting hands and fingers, but very soon later I thought it would be not good idea, mainly because it could be anyone else. flower

Oh, one Moment, Now YOU Know my Hands!!
You Could Feel!! flower I Felt!! flower
flower flower

Anyways, not only hands. flower
Brooke, I Give You my Heart, All of me, and the Swearing of Friendly Nice Talk of Love, the Day You may Want, Whenever You May Want, as GOOD Friends!! flower
I cheekey smiley Love You, Lady!! cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Hola, Brooke!!
Smile Smile

Now Wanting the numbers that I am Wanting Smile Laughing Smile
Hour and Posts, Bonds and Birth, of New!
Smile Smile , respectively and separated by coma on Sentence, and separated two and two digits by each one of two numbers, hour and posts.
It's All about Loving You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Have Great Day, Full of Light, Joy, Inspiration and Peace, and Love!
cheers cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Second!
Smile Smile

The fact this will not be a "confesionario" any more, for Have Given Meaning to my Life, does not mean I will not post pictures.
I will, of me too. I Know I Have too, Following Today Healing Ways! Thank YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Physically Situated.
Description:
- Good Place. Light from windows, some intimacy, good atmosphere, space OK. Almost Everything right.
Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:25 pm

I think computer do not let me See All Pictures today.
Well, Night's Coming More Emotional and Better.
Brooke, I think I could not work at home with You.
Each break for rest would end as Energy Moment.
HEAVEN!!
Where would work go?
LOL

Emotioned about Coming Later.
COMUNICATION IS GIVING ME THE PEACE, LOVE'S PEACE!!

Te Ama Eternamente,
Salva
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:34 pm

You know, no idea what number of post this is today wave action smiley
flower flower
But did not want to go, so Touching myself for Pictures and Words as One True Emotion of The Soul, Yours and Mine; so Touching that I have to make some joking game flower

It's not The Big thing at all, but at the very least it makes me laugh. It's possible only for the ego, but I have to Very Happy Laughing

Today at work I asked some workmates, truly nice wave people, if they were happy about me, as persona.
I said, "bueno, supongo que bien conmigo, como persona, buena persona y tal..."
And one answered "sí bueno, bien bueno".
I insisted that it was as persona.
And said, "yes, and I just had this red umbrella prepared, just in case, to hit your head; just in case".
affraid Laughing Very Happy
All True.
I think it's human Fun. Smile Smile Smile
For this and for going a little away from too much WANTING YOU, I Said it.
I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Know there're Funny Videos Today, but I am too Much Touched on Some Place far from this seat on earth I am using.
God Bless!
Brooke, I Love to Imagine You Smashing on The Screen!
Imagine when I do not Have to Imagine; and can watch!!
True Love by Blessing Three is REAL AND TRUE! action smiley Smile
Brooke, I Love You so Tremendous Much, my Lady, my Girl, my Blood, my Breathe and All and Everything to Live flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: V Exclamation Flowers!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Good SWEETNESS!!
Smile flower Smile

Coming for Timing! wave
Smile Smile

When I've gone walking I've had so HAPPY those Images of You, so ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!
flower And posting two Exclamation because it's You and Me Feeling Together!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

As, realistic ways, years go by, You Look More and More LOVELY AND SWEET, this BRIGHTNESS of YOU is BLESSING my Living, and Your NEVERENDING BEAUTY, so WISE, Brooke, so Wise Light of Love and Care I See in Expression of Your FACE; All these things are Making, today, THE HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIFE!!
More about Inner Emotions and Feelings than things cold analyzed, it's Just Like Feeling We've Become so Close, so Close and so Free, that I MUST SAY, BY BIG SMILE, THAT THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! flower
All for You, All it's You, Forever, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: And from Today's Beauty You Sent to me, I can Feel YOUR EMBRACE, SO INTENSE AND PASSIONATE, SO SWEET AND CARING TENDER, THAT I MUST KISS YOU 27 HOURS A DAY, TODAY!! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:15 am

because I Found Heaven, and it's You flower
love smiley love smiley

cheekey smiley party smiley Smile party smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:24 am

Hola, Àngel meu
love smiley love smiley

I do not like very much to talk about this, but from lyrics from songs Wanted flower Smile
I do not like not because of frustration in me, I SWEAR I am not angry or anything.
When I was there, I Swear I Thought I Was Doing, for All of The Time, what it was being waited FOR from me; I SWEAR I THOUGHT, AND AFTER THINKING MORE, AFTER SOME TIME after coming, I SWEAR I WAS MORE SURE ABOUT IT flower
Like "for things", "this is the Best We can Do" I thought was The Idea flower
I Accept and will Accept Your Freedom and Your Decisions FOR Good; ALWAYS my All of Mine!! flower
I Swear it does not hurt any more.
Well, Want You and Want to Touch You, but I Swear I am Controlling flower
And Life is so Beautiful!! flower
So many things to Do. So many Projects that make me so Happy.
When I Think of You and Your Family, I Get Much Happier; it Fulfills my Heart, I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED!! flower
Brooke, I Swear All I've said in this post is TRUE, from the Heart, it is True!! flower
But don't feel so Peaceful Smile Smile , because I Also Swear I will come again!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Eh! Mad Second subject's post!
Smile Laughing Smile

"Firehouse", I translate, from my "specific" english Smile Smile as "Fuego del Hogar", not about Endless Love Burnings Downstars.
Came sooner and going to my house today to dinner alone because I Needed. Too many nervous for Family here in my land. Oh, my, Mad I Childishly Feel like Grandpa of All, for God's sake!
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

They're All Better and HEALTHIER!
Uff! cheers
Smile Smile

Brooke, as Everybody's Know I am Now only guy with 5 women at work, in the room.
You See, I do not Need fighties to let things get out, it's Going Well.
Excepting some Funny contradictory messages at work, Funny. Laughing Smile
And some new teammates came, and one said, supposedly not heard by anybody and about intentions like "meal" I think, "qué pedazo de..."
affraid
I Obviously did not hear anything!
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

Feeling Good, expelling these so Human things out!!
MajorK Confidential Feels Fine!!
Feels Sense, Feels it Does Worth it!!
Where did I lose my way in the past?
Exactly, the place?
I don't know, Brooke.
Truly Strong Convictions Usually about what's The Good Thing, but Happiness was Always so FAR!
Now that I've Found You Again, I CAN'T LOSE YOU!
I CAN'T!
flower flower

But I could!
Yes, of course, playing the idiot Me Everything's Possible!
For Fortune, I am actually some out of practice about it! flower
Smile Smile

Believing in You is SALVATION, about Past on The Present and for The Future!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Main Drama was Basically Made of Emptiness, that "fulfilled" All meanings of my living.
Now, I Have to Search for New Spaces All of the Time in brains and heart for New Beauty of Everyday!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:15 pm

flower my Adored of Mine flower
Smile Smile

Ready to go, but Wanted to come, You know about times and things me wave action smiley Smile
Have to study but Wanted to come for a while today Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

flower cheekey smiley It's Everyday's!! cheekey smiley flower

flower I know I've said many times, but it's Good to say: I AM VERY HAPPY, I AM FEELING SO WELL AND LOVING YOU MORE THAN EVER AND AS YOUR FRIEND, YOUR LOVE AND YOUR FRIEND, ETERNAL!! flower
I Love You!! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Brooke flower ,

Days are being Better than ever before in life!!
The only thing I am Missing sometimes is to talk to You, and that You Answer me by Your Sweet Voice, and also those things You Know, I Admit on this Calm Day ( Smile Smile ): those ones Razz , and those others Really Embarassed Exclamation
God Bless Everybody, from my Inner Peace!
But, Brooke, I Love so Much to See and Feel Your Living GOOD, the "babies" Rowan and Grier Smile , and your Good Husband Chris.
Your Sisters, Friends.
And sorry me for talking about it: Your Mom!
You can be Sure there's a space in her Loving Mind and Heart that Catches All what You Say, and that Feel and Understand All Your Loving Care, for Your hands, your lips and your arms.
Brooke, I SWEAR IT'S TRUE! YOU can Believe me, because I Know! Smile
love smiley flower

Now, from now on, I'll try to Moderate these Pulsions I've talked about before.
I Know they are Nicer, as showed, on these days, but anyway too Intense, and I do not want to disturb You, just HELP THE TOO MODEST WAY I CAN, because You've got so TREMENDOUS RESPONSABILITIES, and I Know!! flower
Smile Smile

You're AMAZING, LADY; I Love You!! cheekey smiley flower action smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Hola! flower
Smile Smile

The song, some of lyrics, "Quiéreme", "juguemos al amor esta noche". You'll see!! Wink Smile
"Quiéreme y no a él".
Playing Roles, not personal.
"Querelle" The Good Movie.
I Admit I would jump out of the boat as soon as I'd say ha!
Smile Smile

So, this is the Supposed game.
Smile flower Smile

But I am Working for being a Good Captain of the Navy!! Achilles was Good Master, as Legend, of course, for Some Values, NOT ALL, and EXCLUSIVE TALKING ABOUT CHARACTER OR MYTHOLOGICAL HERO, EXCLUSIVE!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

This is some kind of SHOW, and the supposed battle is Me vs me! For Sense!
Smile Smile

flower It's a Truly Won Battle!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

I am Really Proud of it!
And I Love You More for this!!
Felt Good, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ENTRANCE, FELT GOOD TO NERVES, THIS PLAYING, SUBLIMATING INTENSITY BY MUSIC, CREATIVITY AND IMAGES!
RE-CREATING EVERYTHING BY THE LOVE!!
flower flower

Soundtrack from "Batman Begins", from minute 4! Wow, Pure Nerve Good!
What do You think about Changes of Mine.
Not about Orientations, but About HUMAN!! I can See AND ADMIT BRIGHTNESS OUTSIDE, and I can Feel The Empathy too!
Smile flower Smile

flower And this is a DEBT, YES, DEBT, WITH YOU, my Adored of Mine!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: And You can not make me angry by Now, You're too Much Naughty Cute to me!
Very Happy Smile Wink Laughing action smiley party smiley party smiley lol!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi! Smile action smiley flower

Friends, You can Believe me, I Needed wave to talk to some guy. Here with 5 women... Laughing Some guy at work, PHYSICAL Literal places! Pep and Xisco, True! Laughing Cool
Smile Smile

I mean, everybody working, but anyway it felt good. Smile action smiley
Not much work today, waiting for some information to start. I've got Good Wills for Working! Smile
flower love smiley love smiley flower

pps ( Smile ): making transition in moderate ways, You see. Smile Very Happy flower

This evening/Night I will probably not come. I am getting out university real late, and have to study about and Rest! cheers flower
But of course many nights I will, not gonna change that Much, it's impossible! Smile flower
Not, it's True, gonna take things Easy for Good! Smile flower
flower Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:47 am

Thought that it's Feeling at the Same Time, me and Always Everywhere: flower

flower I Love You!! flower
Smile Smile

Here at working, not Much time for coming, Responsability. So, I will come today again in the night flower
Some moment for a while too in the morning.
Though I may be tired after class, will come. To Watch Videos, and at the very least a part of Your Narrated Story, to Completely See next day, with Calm!!
I am Yours, All I can Say, and for Fortune for HEALTH of my Heart, is that I've "Demonstrated" Smile Very Happy Smile that I am YOURS!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I Love You so Much and Forever!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:42 am

flower Good Sweetness!! flower
Smile Smile

flower I Feel Good!! love smiley flower
Smile Smile

How many Pictures from covers today from Friends! cheers flower
God Bless! flower
And Today International Day of Woman! Smile action smiley
love smiley flower

flower You Look so Beautiful as Pregnant Model on covers! cheekey smiley flower action smiley
I Love You, I Love You so Tremendous Beauty Here!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley Smile party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

flower Brooke, Hi!! action smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

How are things? Sounds Truly Beautiful the sound of Movie and Places Around, wow! flower
Smile Smile

flower Great Everywhere! I Honestly Think You Have Great Team, and Your Partner in the Movie, Eric Roberts, I Think is a Good Answer to You on the Screen! flower
Smile Smile

I am Also Going to Take Studies as PROFESIONAL SERIOUS Thing, but, as One of Things I've Learnt for the last Years, SO IMPORTANTLY BLESSING, BELIVE, AS SOMETHING TRULY MADE FROM THE HEART AND GOOD IN IT!!
Gotta Try not to Make my "Head" too Much "squared"! Smile Smile
Smile flower Smile

I was not physically to the top for last days. Good Mind, but some tired body. Today I am Feeling Fulfilled with ENERGY, INNER POWER for The Living, True! Smile action smiley
So Much MOTIVATION, so Much Strenght Feeling Me as FINISH LINES TO REACH!
I'LL TRULY DO!
flower GOD BLESS YOU ALL! flower
HAVE GREAT WEEKEND, AND ENJOY THE TIME ALL YOU CAN! flower
Going for some Moving in the streets Smile Smile before Going to TRULY FOCUSE ON Thinking for Good Love in Life!
flower Brooke, I Love You so Much, All I Share with You!! You're my Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley flower
party smiley hasi party smiley
Smile Very Happy Smile

ps: WISHING THE BEST FOR EVERYBODY, THE ONLY WAY I CAN LIVE NOW!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:47 pm

flower I think Adoring You!! flower
Smile Smile

Sending little poem Dedicated to You. Some words not completely "orthodoxy" of grammar, but really easy to catch.

Trying to come from "las flores del mal" to "les flors de l'esperit".
Nothing about anything but some funny sense.
I Know How You Like Baudelaire Book.
Some funny too, as jealousy of course, on Venerable Great Classic Author.
Smile flower Smile

Despertar emocions de la natura
com si jo fos terra i aigo al teu cor;
l’embrenzida que troba l’ànima
i fa nèixer les flors de l’esperit.

El temps de cossos que viuen
la llavor del bes apassionat;
vòl d’emocions i pell humida
com a obra d’amor, el teu cor.
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:21 pm

my Eternal Love,
flower flower

coming from two pics, One good. On sister's sofa, green color, so similar to the one PaTsy KenSit ( Smile SITTING WELL AND COMFORTABLE ALL! Smile ) wears in the video "La luce buona delle stelle" with Mr. Ramazzotti.
Quite comfortable me. Sexy types not that much, but Quite Good and "Ringed next to Heart", 43 years old man. Much More Normal than it may seem.
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

And now coming to some song Inspiring just Smile Smile and Very Happy Very Happy : "Tócala Uli". I prefer, as song, to "El calor del amor en un bar", from same singers, because if You Remember First poem I wrote talked about Ulisses ( wave , truly about idiomes words Smile ); and How it's about Legend Myth COMING HOME; "Play it again.."!
Smile flower Smile
party smiley party smiley
Smile Very Happy Smile

Now, Waiting for some Sexy You New, and I'll Work for going on to some good shape too. Think, You got the advantage just from the beginning!
Think about it, Please. I Know it's so Easy for You, but I Want to See, if You may Want, Lady! Smile party smiley Smile
flower Truly Please from Heart, God Bless and Salut i Força! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 20 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next