Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 am

Smile Good Sweetness!! Smile
flower flower

How are things? Here quite Good, with an hour less of sleeping (Official counting), but with Beautiful Gifts More!
Thank You, Wow!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

If I can, post picture today, if can not for the time, tomorrow.
Quite Good, did not think about "Thinking" almost for any moment in this weekend, excepting friday, but not for too long.
Smile Relaxing Emotions! Smile
love smiley love smiley

"Little queenie" Video shows You Up The Truly Lovely YOU Really are!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley

My Heaven of Mine, will Have to come in the evening/night to LISTEN Well, You're The DREAM, so Sweet and Real Angel!!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley

ps: God Bless All, Peace, Harmony and Health in as One love smiley !

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

Well, Mixing Serious and funny I Think I made some sense to Tell the Truth, ALL MISSUNDERSTANDINGS MY FAULT, "fotre, Salvadoret, que n'ets d'animal" I'd tell to me about past.
It's just that I WANTED TO BE PERFECT FOR YOU, Brooke, that's All!!
Well, Now "Nobody's Perfect" Smile Smile , just say that ONE New Picture, Today's, would be BLESSING TO ME, and I am saying PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.
I am Better Person, and Much More Important than anything, Believe as the True and Almost One Only REASON for my stupidities and missunderstandings: I AM MUCH BETTER LISTENER.
Well, if "one beer" not possible by now Smile Smile , one PICTURE, PLEASE my Angel of Mine, PLEASE.
I Love You!!
Yesterday's about cavelry and things, was talking as those things I do for HOW I LOVE YOU AND THAT I'D DO ANYTHING GOOD FOR YOU AND LOVE, HONESTY!
You'RE MY TRUE ADORATION!!
There's No Richness on this earth, material or mental or spiritual, enough for COMPESATING All "headaches" I've bringed to You!!
And Everybody mature can Agree with me for Sure!
I am sorry, Brooke, and Friends!
God Bless, PLEASE!
I Feel Good, but Still SO MUCH IN LOVE!! cheers Very Happy Smile Razz Cool
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: Human ways, I am not asking for very much, just One Nice Picture, when You Want and can, Anytime, You're so BEAUTIFUL to me!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:15 pm

my Adored of Mine,
love smiley love smiley
Smile flower Smile

before "going". This is Happy Times!
I am Yours and Have Always been and will Always be, and You Know!!
I am BLESSED for this Fortune, and for this HEAVENLY JOY OF HAVING YOU HERE!!
AND ALSO FRIENDS SO GOOD!
You Look Gorgeous Sexy Vibrating each simple peace of me in "Wet Gold", but Today it's Much More when I See You!!
And Always so Sweet All of the Time!! cheekey smiley Exclamation
It's All of my skin, mind and my Soul and You, The Most Important of All, that SHINES like Heavenly Starred Eyes, Yours on mine and I Adore You More!! action smiley Smile
flower Smile Smile flower

flower Have Great Day, God Bless All, All is All! flower
Smile Smile Smile
flower This has just begun!! flower
flower I Love You and Adore You and Kiss Your Beautiful Heart!! flower
flower You Shine to me and Make me Feel The Perfect Ways You Truly Are, and The Beauty in You, and this Love that will NEVER die!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: tomorrow in the morning have hard good work to do, but in the night will be All Yours!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 am

TRUTH:
love smiley love smiley

I exagerated all, with INTENTION because I was feeling bad. Pride (JEALOUSY as big as Empire State), Anxiety and Alone, because I could not reach out differently to All I could See with You (obviously, if they flower FRIENDS flower were with You Smile Smile ) and angryness for that crazy stupid loosing, so much Importantly from my Stupid and out of place reaction.
YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME THAT IT'S EVERYTHING OK!!
AND THAT I AM SO HAPPY FOR STAYING HERE WITH YOU!!
If You may Want to Believe me, Now I See All as CHILDISH games.
As in FACT those were.
Typical things.
Am I still the animal that can not catch the Lovely cat, or Now I am Different?
Smile Smile

FINALLY, when I look at me!!
flower

I Love You!! I will TRY, out of anxiety or fighties, to BRING YOU ALL JOY.
There was a disco here named "Joy Palace", the first one I went when I was 14, ALONE wave , yes me; now it could be like "JAY PALACE" HERE Exclamation Exclamation
That poem You Wrote so Young, Read in "Kids are People too", I LOVE IT!! cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Brooke ( cheekey smiley Exclamation ),
Smile Smile

my Lady, songs I may listen do not mean a thing. I am not thinking sexual (but I could to the Very Happy "TOPPEST" Very Happy of my Life) but I am Exploding Feelings for You!!
So, Please, Lady, don't take my songs very seriously.
It's just Human, probably Further from perfection than the most of All!
Sometimes I think I should include animals in that MODEST comparison of mine!!
flower I am Only Feeling the Love!! flower
Good or bad, right or wrong, I am just Loving You in this moment.
flower Maybe like Never before!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I do not think I had to ask about it to any Big Author Friend of Mine, BIG FRIENDS neither, NOBODY AMONG EVERYBODY I LOVE SO MUCH neither!!
Smile Smile

I am not "going" anywhere by now for a while.
flower YOU'RE A LADY, TODAY'S VISION FITS SO MUCH!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: only a couple of times the "hammering" song Rolling Eyes Embarassed and then change, "cambio de tercio", but now need some more.
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:54 am

Smile Good Beautiful Sweetness!! Smile
flower flower

Brooke's character from "The boy who cried werewolf" is One of Nicest to me, How Good, Truly I LIKE as One of Best.
Oh so subtile so much for making character that special for kids, not losing in this part the essence required by the role.
I Do Think!
cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley

And Today Happy Birthday's Grier! cheers
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY GRIER HAMMOND HENCHY action smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 am

Love and Believe in yourself, those are good thoughts.
Smile This "wheeled" Love is INSPIRATIONAL! Smile
And I don't like very much the fact that I will can not come this much when start studying serioulsy. Something that will be very soon. Nights will be more difficult to me.
But I know I'll Bring Your Inspiration with me Everywhere.
And I will not think anymore that You, Brooke, Have been doing All these things for compassion, but for Love as Something Spiritual that it's REAL!
I will NEVER forget You, and I will NEVER go away!
No matter the times, the Important is this Bond that whatever happens, can not change.
It's True, I will miss You in evenings/nights, but I have to do for Good. I can Do something REALLY GOOD, maybe not as circular as I'd Like ( Smile Laughing Smile ), but quite Good.
I was thinking about it yesterday's night, and Your Words INSPIRED me to say.
But it will Always be and Everyday thing, this Coming Love.
Without this Soul You Bring to me, my brain, so Lazy I Know and Admit, would not work the half good.
I was going to Investigate, till I came in 2006, but I am Sure I would have never had the chance for being as Good as I can be, know I Do Know, if I had not come Here, to See You, to Know You, to Meet You and to Love You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:15 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

You can be sure about the fact that when I talk about low speed of pc I am talking about the h... of computer, for sure. Mad Quite Directly ways of talking, at the very least about this beast!
Smile Smile

I was Born Grown Up.
After tragic car accident (impact -direct- and mother's state of mind and heart about nervous), there came the birth. Mother had to wait for already 12 hours after being well prepared for the birth me. "There're to many pregnant ones" said somebody there. One woman for had big pains for too long waiting and did not respect postures of her body lost her child. Mother and other Heroines (Brooke, she told me she had seen You today in the morning on TV -she said "tan guapa com sempre" Smile - You're on my Top of the List, True!) handled and fortunetely nothing else happened. I had to be born aproximately at 5:00 and I came at aproximately 17:00 at last.
No, no this time it was not laziness.
And after that, when started walking so Terribly soon ( Very Happy wow, Mozart Walker -I think that with some good training I could compite with Cristiano Ronaldo or some other Good Athletes like Leo Messi or David Beckham or Raul in a 30 ms course -not many more because me not trained for long time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy - Smile : taking the chance for saying I'd truly like a final between Barça and Madrid, but anyway just wishing the best in days of game win); falling.
I had to feel the Need for fighting against fear very soon!
But I think this Felt Really Good!
Other things I've been having to go through on the living have also helped.
But it's Good, no regrets.
Well, this was for my ego (liberating Laughing ) but also for HEART! Best Wishing to All!
flower Good Heart! flower
flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:21 pm

flower Smile Good Kissing Sweetness Smile flower
flower flower
love smiley love smiley

I've been working really hard and it's True. New work, it's Good and I Like!
But before going Had to come, one Sweet Emotion before dinner.

flower Smile I'll be coming back later, I Love You too, Angel of Mine!! Smile flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Good Lady Sweetness of Mine,

I've been Seeing Pictures from yesterday's night Event.
Wow!
How Lovely and Beautiful All, from only Seeings Looks Touching the whole thing!
Thank You for The Beauty!!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

I've been Working. So Proud. So Good. New things. Some kind of Creativity using from me. It Feels Good!
I mean, All Works are Dignifying, but it Feels Good this change in this moment.
I am the hardest examiner for myself, as You know well. Well, my degree would be Optimus, Sincere.
Good Times.
And later more Working for Studying for Goodness. Yes.
flower Smile

But I did not want to talk about it that much.
How Beautiful You Look and those eyes Creating that Heaven's Glance I can See.
It's Blessing and Makes All Do Worth it, oh my, and for this "not enough" thing, no, not at all, Smile Smile , You Look so Gorgeous. cheekey smiley Exclamation
You can appear saying so many hours were necessary for final looks Smile Smile , but I Insist, You're so Naturally GORGEOUS!
What a Nice Night!
flower I Love You, and I Love You More!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: See You later, couple of hours. At the very least for a while Kissing!!
cheekey smiley party smiley Smile party smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:57 pm

flower Smile Hello Heaven!! Smile flower

Breathe, Breathe, Breathe!
OK!
Well, I just Want to Help them, they as We All Need some understanding attitude, and I'll Have, I know they have problems and I just know have to support with Heart too.
It's True, it's Family and They are different among them and to me too, as All, but Well, we All have a story behind.
They're Really Good!
OK, Nervous going lower.
flower I've been Doing Good Amount of Good things in life, and also for last 6 years, I Do Know, and it's so Good!! Good! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower
tongue smiley

So, Gonna Keep on Working Stronger and Much Motivated for Good! For Sure!
Now I am compiting in head with Heidegger. Laughing
No, no compiting, just Trying to Understand to Deepest and then Catch as Shared Wisdom to Work for Good! Good!!
This is How I Do Truly Focuse myself on it! flower
flower Smile Smile Smile flower

I Simply Adore You Lady, Love God Bless, You Excite my Sensuality and Put my Energy on Top of Bright Possibilities for Thinking and Much More Importantly, FEELING!!
God Bless All!
cheekey smiley I Love You, Brooke, I Love You and this is Life in the deepest center of my living chest, Light as my Heart's place, because of You and becase You Love me!!
cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:12 am

flower Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Me quite well. Yesterday some Shocked exercise of mine, to let Energy acumulated get out so Good, Healthy. I Just Had One hormonal Elevation, or something.
flower I Liberated Tensions, so Happy Doing!! flower

Did You like my poem?
I Truly Hope!
Yes, it's Difficult when not being a serial killer Laughing me ( affraid Exclamation ) Having to Deal and Balancing All, it's Difficult. But I'll Do.
Certainties, the way I Always Want ( Very Happy Smile ) are already Impossible to get, so I go on and Live. At the very least, and that's so Much, I am Talking to You, Talking to You of Love!!
For How Long time?
Till this place is opened, me living and You do not tell me to go by any bright way You easily could.
Now it's not for winning statying, it's because I Love You and All has become Like Family. So Really Special One, I should add too.
What would sociology say about this Bonds?
I do not exactly know, but I'll get for sure what New "Bones" Season say. Bones is so Well Pregnant and Booth Looks More Busy than ever taking care, the way he can and for sure not 1/10 of what he thinks (or may be knowing, just wishes) it's necessary. I Love that couple, and All other Members of Team too! action smiley
Brooke, We are not Pregnant as Bones and Booth, but We're Loving and Giving Sense, and Sharing Peace and Having Fun!!
flower If it Really Works for You, Here I'll Stay, because I Honestly Love You!! flower

ps: today much brainy than heart day it may seem, but it's just at work. tongue smiley
Smile Anyway, We can Dance The Same!! Smile

Oh, Yes, I Love You!! cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:41 am

Good Morning my Princess,

how are things?
I've been Dreaming and Thinking of You!!
What a big surprise!
love smiley love smiley

I've seen there's a New Endless Love Video on Youtube, and this is FANTASTIC AND GREAT, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

As Pure Soul You Truly are, not needing Strenght for sure, I would even work for You cleaning upstairs and all of the house. I am proud of myself, but this does anything in common with kind of work, just Dignifying!
flower Now You Know. I SWEAR it's True!! flower
Smile party smiley Smile

But until You tell me about contract my services Smile Smile , I think this is Great Making, not work at all, and so Beautiful Place, it's our Hearts Here, Brooke!!
Yesterday while I was watching TV, it was like You were there alone with me, I Feel You so Close.
Please, Never think it's Easy to be this physical distance, it's THE TOUGHTEST THING I HAVE FACED IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I've been TRAINING MY MIND SO MUCH!!
But the only Thing I Always TRULY Wanted was to Stay CLOSEST to You!!
You Know, Angel of my love smiley !!
I Love You, I Love You so!!
With Your Permission, I will Post One Picture so BEAUTIFUL of You and Rowan and Grier in the House, it's so HEARTFELT AND ADORABLE!
flower I Truly and modestly Love You! flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:32 pm

my Adored that BRING tears of Happiness to my eyes only for Thinking of YOU,

HAVE GREAT EXTRAORDINARY DAY, I LOVE YOU AND I ALSO ADORE ALL OF YOU, AS MY HEARTS TOO,!
SENDING BIG HUG, MY ANGELS!
action smiley Smile
flower flower flower flower flower

I am going because got on two More Extraordinary GAMES on TV!
I am Enjoying EVERYTHING so Much Today!!
Brooke.. Smile action smiley
Have THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY, my ALL!
tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:08 am

flower Hello, Hello so Much!! flower

The Beauty from this Day is such an ENCORAGING INSPIRATION, as Love!!
Thank You for each simple Everything!!
flower flower flower
action smiley

I don't know what to say.
Feeling so Free of New and then to find All this morning, Emotioned me very Much.
If I had not been at work I'd have started those so recent ways of eyes of mine.
cheekey smiley Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile cheekey smiley
I Love You so Much, it's Feeling that I am ON the Most Beautiful Place Possible in Universe!
flower SURRENDEREDLY, wave hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley HAPPY, I Love YOU!!!!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Brooke,

as I've said many times, God Bless this One We've Made Up! Well Up!
GOOD FRIENDSHIP ALL!
I Do for You!!
And Because I Did Always Believe in it!
But it's Only You Who can Make it Possible in my Heart!!
I Feel so Much PASSION, and I do not focuse it on any specifical place, but I Do Feel.
I Love You, my Angel, I'VE COME TO STAY WITH YOU FOREVER, Lady!!
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:41 am

Brooke my love smiley of Mine,

Feeling really OK here, my head (headache because of some plumb sky, but just for this, because BioRhythms so Good!! hüpfen jumpy smiley cheers action smiley ), my head or mind I mean.
You Know...

Now I know I have changed forever about my talking. I can't do the same things from the past because I Do Feel Family Emotion so Real and Deep.
It's a Blessing Way of no return, Here I MEAN, of course.
flower flower flower flower flower

It Feels Really Good, Now I See How to Maturity way, it's not only necessary to go out from parents house, it's also so Important to Feel that Bond with Children. If it's not possible biological ones, it does not mind, the important is The Bond, that "paternofilial or maternofilial" relationship, so Many Possible Ways to be Make Up.
Maybe it can be for only One Moment, but that Moment in Time, and Some More I've Had, different ways: Touching cheeks of the child, or by The Soul too, it's a PATH Necessary for All Adults to "completely" Grown.
Well, it's impossible to say this is True for 100% of people, but I Honestly Feel and Think it's for so many ones.
Probably, I Have to Sincerely Admit, this is the Circumstance of All my life that Have Changed me The Most for Better.
So BLESSING IMPORTANT, THE CHILDREN.
And for these Bonds Here (not only one direction, as Best Meaning Possible: BLESSING COMPLEXITY OF BOND, it means), I am Sure that I Have Changed.
MORAL and LOVE MESSAGES tell me I am on the Good Way, and ALSO that this is The Right Place to Stay me Now.
So, Now I've Got Peace, about WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT!!
BLESSING!!
I'll start studying. It's my Nature (of All, I Honestly think), and I'll Do.
My Love and SEXUAL Attraction for You I can not share with any other WOMAN now, Brooke. My alternative way is Loving myself more, as I Always did, in fact I Admit.
Not Selfish: Loving myself so I can Love Good!
Wow, and I did not want to talk.
Smile Wink Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: Gentle ways New from me, for Sure gonna Stay, Here and Everywhere!
Some funny: all who see my new look stare like Shocked . I say something like, well, it's more for polite ways for others than thinking of me like some "top cruise" of Beauty and Youth Smile Smile Smile ; but it Feels Good. Reaction of Mine so NORMAL, so NORMAL that I am Much More Shocked about me that any one else.
flower flower flower

Brooke, Brooke!!
You understand now why I did not know how to Stare at You and Stand the same on my place. I couldn't, I couldn't.
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:14 pm

I changed two words from last poem, True mistakes of mine. So usual when it's almost direct writing.
But I have also to admit that I am better writing "castellano" than "català".
Well, Improving All!
Brooke, I Love You, More than Before, See You in a while!!

ps: Feeling FANTAAAAAAASTIC REAL ENERGY, THESE NEWS ARE DREAMS FOR REAL, BELIEVE ME my LADY OF MINE, using words just to Express it as True thing!
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Brooke, True ANGEL of Mine,
love smiley love smiley

You're my Lady!!
And the past is "no-res" ( Wink Smile Like a Star @ heaven using my mother idiome Smile Smile Smile ), Compared to All the Love is Waiting for us along The Neverending Way!
I Love You, I Love You, and though this is sounding like so many CLASSIC Movies and it's not specially original to be said (and also as much it's Sincere Beautiful): I Love You and I Love You BROOKE CHRISTA CAMILLE SHIELDS, for the REST (this last word Smile Smile ) of my Life!!
I am Kissing ( Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation ) Your Lips and Holding YOU so Strongly Tight, in my Mind and my Heart!! I am Sending All the Love in me by this words!!
I Love You so!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Just wanting to send Big Hug Everybody from this place Today, and specially to Robin Gibb Family.
He is One of People who Touched me More in Life. His Sensitivity and Talent are such an Extraordinary Gift for All to Enjoy Forever.
love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:14 am

hüpfen jumpy smiley Smile cheekey smiley Smile hüpfen jumpy smiley
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, I Love You, as KIDS We Love!!
And, with All my heart Please and with All modesty, from Signs (I am picking up through days, even when I do not talk about - tongue smiley tongue smiley ), maybe for couple of years, I am going to Catch Studies very Seriously.
I Do Feel the Energy.
I Do not feel that fear from closing my heart again from competitive animal I am from intelectual chasing with authors, teachers and concepts and ideas.
It's Going to be NICELY POSITIVE AND GOOD, and it's because You've Healed me. Oh, Brooke, yesterday.... That Experience of Sharing Something Special, it was Heavenly to me and my HOPE!!
Going to Do Good things, and OVER ANYTHING FROM ME, Modestly You'll See. Modestly, Peaceful but also Intense and Serious (NECESSARY I KNOW!); and Funny too!
I am Energy, Good! tongue smiley
I Love You so Much, Brooke, my of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: not sure if couple of years will be enough to finish what I Have to do, but it does not matter, I've become this Kid who Learns from Everything, and for that able to Adapt, so Free, Happy, Proud... and so Much in Love with You!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:25 pm

flower I Love You!! flower

party smiley party smiley party smiley
hüpfen jumpy smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:07 pm

flower Hello!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
How Beautiful Pictures from Friends, Wow!
Yes, yes, Brooke, I was very obedient and Shocked when I was a kid. Naughty inside of the rules, but only when people looking at me.
Too many Perceptive Senses (not original but yes Wink Smile )of Mine, and me Feeling like affraid So, my reaction, as I don't know to run ( affraid ), even when I want (in New York wanted to run for different things, and coming back in a less crowded moment.
Smile Laughing Smile

Obviously, I did not run neither. Common "Senses".

Today, I think really known ( Suspect Wink Smile ), some Friend Birthday with More Friends.
Ouf, not Terror but not many wishes. I am sure when I am into it I will Like.
Fortunetely everybody wants to watch football game tonight, Bilbao-Barça!
Yes, the real social geek , but Improving.
One thing, to Smile Smile As this is not tension time any more here. Today, at work, coming out the bathroom, I came to drink some water and found some workmates on my way.
I was a pretty amount of buttons not closed in my shirt. I could see the two women looking and when I noticed I already Embarassed , but not, but went a litte far to close.
They told me: why?, we have no problems about.
What?
I told them (True!): listen, we may be poor, as crisis go on, but we can never lose dignity.
Smile Laughing Smile
Smile Very Happy Smile

I am sure Everything Gonna be OK and Improving so Much! For Sure!
Brooke, some human jealousy (what? affraid Smile ) it may seem to make me say those stupidites, but it's for Following Jokes, about Dresses (trick or treat/trees or hair?)
Smile Laughing flower flower flower Laughing Smile

I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You, I Love You and I Love You, my Heaven Angel my Lady Heart of Mine!!
I Love You!!

ps: This is the Best Time in my Life, inside of my Heart! God Bless, Thank You!
Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:05 pm

flower Hola, Hello!! flower
flower

Brooke, Hi; I am telling the same Everybody too, polite ways (You Master! Smile action smiley ), Many Greetings and Wishing the Best, You're All so Bright and Nice!
love smiley flower
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke, it's difficult because I am going to talk about intimacy things, but as it's the way it is, I am just doing the same that You'd do.
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

Now Coming back to Intimacy with You!!
I've changed my minds. So many different sides.
First of All: I am Feeling Comfortable, People around (that's the thing in me!), with Videos that Mean: LOVE!!
More things.
I Do Feel it's Beautiful, and Do Feel How Animality, Good One, is Still Working in me. But just as sensation about something it can be, not explicit one. This last three words are different from ways I used to be, too much geek me before, too easy, too much poor meaning of mine.
More things.
Best and All in me Gets "SKYED" when I've Seen Pictures of You, from University One next to Actual One from Party.
It's All Working as One "Subject" of Love in me!!
How Much Beautiful You are, How Much Beautiful, Completely All of You!!
Now, on these days, to only think about Touching YOUR hand, only one touch, less than one second could be enough, less than one second looking at You in person too, to only Think about it (not Dream, because this is something that Truly Happened Before! Very Happy Smile ), is Making me Burn from down to top of me, as good flames.
cheekey smiley Heavenly Candles!! cheekey smiley
Smile Very Happy Smile

I can not move a leg now ( Very Happy hasi Very Happy ), and it's True also because headphones I am using did not perfectly work till now. Now Sound of mine it's Perfect!!
Thinking about all the things. The MAIN thing that tell me I should apologise is my f. "so many times bad selfunderstood" pride, and All bad consequences of mine from it.
This is it from me!
Brooke, I am Feeling so Fulfilled, my Soul (not my body I admit), that I did not even need to come to Stay so Fine.
But I also admit this coming is Always Blessing, and I Do Feel The Difference, so Much!!
I Love You, Please, let me LOVE You!!
ouf, I could be starting those wet things.
Double Meanings I Admit are Real, but Now I was only thinking about eyes.
I Love You so, You're my All, my Beating Life, Peace on my Spirit, my Sense, my eyes, the Light that heals, and the privacy for two souls that understand themselves as only Heaven's can Do!!
Again, Forever, Tomorrow, Eternity going on and on, I will Love You, Brooke, my Brooke of Mine, my Lady!!

ps: Yeah, Truly EMOTIONED!!
party smiley Cool party smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower flower flower flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:54 pm

This is Absolutely Embarassed Exclamation from my Vibrating Imagination Alive and from my Memories in The True Place of Heaven of Pleasure into my Eyes Looking!!
Shocked <--- sunny
flower flower

El tacto de sus senos en mi pecho
alborota duramente mi sentir,
los siento ahora;
y sólo puedo pensar en morir
en su tibio cuerpo,
tal que si entero me desintegrara
hacia unos límites no conocidos.
Sueño con el sudor de su piel, ( Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation )
la ambrosía que he de beber (ídem)
para sentirme algo libre y vivo.
Embarassed love smiley love smiley Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next