Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 11:38 am

Truly Energized Mind (this means body too, Always) for the Working.
Even though the separation, and any negative discrimination, Wishing the Very Best from the Heart.
My theories will just be a little grain of sand, but they will mean something positive (qualitatively important in its context, which it's not much appreciated by the real living -for many reasons, History says, though this could be changed-, I Know it, and I Accept it; as I'll Accept the more than probable lack of interest from the same intellectual context I'm investigating on), at the very least.
Focused in the change I can mean, not in the real changes happening to the world (too much limited, after all, the human?), or in the changes from the world towards me.  That's the only way.
No matter what happens, Always Project "Together" in Mind and Heart.  That's the right Inner Stream for the Living.  And the only chances remaining, social terms.
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: KIDS, KIDS, KIDS!  When we Interiorize their Importance, We Get Mature.  The Absolute Appears (remembering Words from Carl Jung).
Did you see the Video Showing 7 weeks Baby in Mom's Belly?  And, did you see the light in the moment of human fertilization?
I think these things may/should let us think.
If knowing and living can not get separated.  And if the quality of the living is a function of love and empathy, all remaining beyond the frontiers of my objectifiable thinking is my inner fundament for any development of God, or the Absolute (not exactly authority as potestas pulling and doing free secretly; which are the reasons for it, related to my doing Question scratch ; I can't understand it; Think about it!), if this is Well Understood.
My philosophy is explaining all these things.  Integrativity of know and live, limits, empathy (epistemic and ethic)...
Will this be useful for anything?  I don't know. Maybe to some.
And to me or my Family? Well...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Oh, it's not so much (answering Picture, Fine), I had real encounters on time, not "julietteistic" but Good. As I said, this last one is forgotten. Not good, not healthy.
And like Groucho Marx or Peter Graves, a question right after, How can you prove there're no cameras in my house?
geek Laughing / Suspect
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi!
Feeling myself really handsomistic. Going well.
Today working fine but did not touch in mind a simple concept of philosophy. Good! tongue smiley cheers
Talked to Professor from Childhood, D. Pere, for a while. It's Very Good to me, Calms and Connects me, Really.
Good stretched little walk today under a good piece of a sun; good shape it seems, breathing easy (and under a big hat, water and so).
Did you know greek statues had little pennis because this meant moderation, prudence and virtuosity? big pennisses were asociated, as it's shown by real figures made, to animality and brutality.
As you see, symbolism do change on time. Actually, interpretation is much more modulated, and diversified, as long as women do have right to opinion on it today.
I guess this was another good "landing" geek Laughing tongue smiley
Some information under humor for some sense to capture on human.
Recovering energy levels day by day. Wow, how Well!
Greetings, Hugs!!
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Only a moment for insisting on something, cause I've got a Problem: ALWAYS too woried about causing problems or worrying people about me (there's some ego there, with no doubt; in fact, it will be a Lesson to ego, this dynamics I've started some days ago; as long as the public "brilliance" even though "anonymous" is a point; and it will be a Lesson to my senses, coming back to my pure interiority when think deep, as I used and I've somehow lost for these years of coming, as a pulling for come ans say what's happening TRULY GOOD -at the very least how I was thinking it was; and again... egooo!; Laughing geek ; going Good!).
If there're days I'm not coming, this is Not meaning something's wrong; just some Normal doing.  It will not be such a noticeable thing, as long as my comes will only be friendly little "his" to the universe, not adressed to any person, True.
At work is more probable coming, cause at the desk...  Though not necessarily, cause I'm actually very Calm and feeling free as I said about this.
On vacation it will be more probable not coming...  Human nature... That's Fine!
Bye action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:10 am

As I'm Inspired... Childish (meaning: DIRECTLY from the mind, or almost, naked from social conventions -note to this: I know this is not always good, practical terms (people thinking this is crazy..., etc.), but I think it's good as showing some ways possible (for some time non always) and it feels good to me -second note: Tesla used to be Sincere and Candid on his public expressions, and Caring and Pure on its prosecution of scientist targets; I'm bringing him to some Very Special Place (it was, in fact) on my hearted mind for Inspiring too; for when a blockbuster Movie on him?)... Sharing.
I have always been a "connector" of ideas in mind. Though making up new categories is not such an ancient doing from me.  I used to be absort just in the relating or connecting, very Satisfactory.
When older, not so much, I got more focused in Re-creating stories and emotions.
It's not there's a separation between both experiences, it's a matter of intensity and quantity on time.  Each time more focused on the second, though the first many times was unconciousLY going for many times.
though, not "sinestesia".
One of its characters is that the "connecting" impressions is never changing.  In my case (and i think this can be key for explaining some creative skills, maybe only, cause have no proves) it's a much more opened range of connections, which can change and be so variable.
Talking about connections and creations.  The last one came when I was quite "old" at the UOC.  On my 30's.
Some less or more problematic and sensitive childhood, my own introversion on connections just by themselves, Stories... And an Education that NEVER brought me an attractive chance for Create (THE OPPOSITE, excepting plastic arts that, in fact, were not my best thing: very averaged hands me for using them for plastic Arts -I'd say even lower than normal, for being True).
Last 4 years have been the TOP of my Life, Creating.  Though the 6 previous were Not so bad, on Poems.
I could actually connect All I've "discovered" on philo (connections and "consecutive" abductions), at once, TRUE; but I'm so AFRAID my brain could collapse or get even damaged by the EFFORT (I' have not direct proves, but a good number of inditiary ones: progressive shape of brain and knowledge meaning progressive and easier exhaustive state to be got by the efforts continued).
So, I'm Developing Easy what's remaining for the finish.  Not very much, in fact.  All on head, but like "sleeping", and I go to it "part by part".  On paper its easier.
All this wave talk (related to normal existence) do tell myself my brain is actually so energized, comparedly to last weeks.  Though, I'm CAring Well for it till, at the very least, the end of this month.
Book finished on sept-october, at the longest time.  And with a result in my brain shape Truly good, different to what it could have been -i suspsect- if I had not been careful enough about efforst of mind.
Even though Tesla Story (with all differences you may want between us), I Want to Build before any other thing.  My material worries are FOCUSED in my Family (though dying under a bridge on a rainy night and alone is not the dream of my life, OBVIOUSLY Human terms); though my sincere intellect (intelecto) has to Work Free and Following its own Honesty on the Way.  A Way to the Sense.
When Focused in only some parts of the building of this sense, as Always (I Admit this evolutionary theories were well interiorized on my 20's, though not for investigation but for existenciality -though this means Creativity working the same way I've shared for last 4 years, though not so good quality and intensity-: as I shared, a cause for depression for real in my life), I may fail in some depressive state.  The surrounding happening helps to it, for some time.
But well, FOCUSED in the Good things, Hoping the other ones (not talking about Brooke) someday will Change.  And if not, I'll Have Lived an Honest Life, at the very least to what's related to my Mind.  And, from it, as it couldn't be differently, to my Heart.

ps: You should may think about the Good Effects of Frequency and Loveliness of Pictures!!   action smiley  tongue smiley  cheekey smiley  Razz
On the HUGS!!
cheers  hasi  sunny  hasi  cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 11:50 am

Very talky, True Respecting in any case (others and myself).
On some fun for truth, have to say for the quietness of the world and of human that if She ever got divorced and by instance appeared with Very Handsome man on Kissing behaviour in the sportlight; or, even though I think I'll die before her, She passed away before me, or any other thing bad to me; my Love for Life and for Human Would Remain.
True!
She's a Fairytale (when I Issolate the Feeling of her from almost All Happened, or many things at the very least, for the last 10 years) on my Memories, printed on my mind as a Dream that Could Have Happened for Real and as I Always Felt it could Have Happened. That thing, NOBODY, even Not Her (we All have seen it! geek Laughing Razz ), can ever change.
I Live Life Positively.
And I'm Preparing myself, FOR REAL. Cause I know I'll Have to Be Facing, if I don't die before, the passing away of some Very Beloved People of my Family.
WISHING AND PRAYING this is happening so far away on time, but knowing my Sensitivity, I Know I'll Have to Be Prepared, though you're Never prepared for this.
In fact, I'm also Preparing, but much more slowly (it's a matter of priorities depending on the biologic rules of time), my own passing away.
I am Not actually thinking about bears from the Fall (this Images and Story -as some others- on my head will Always Remain and Help, in the bad times), just about some Peace about the past doing and the coming up future.

ps: I think I did Finish my ration of " study " for today! geek tongue smiley Smile cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:27 pm

Calmy me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

This time the Laughing took me to Good "hugging" mood!!
I did also work quite well.  Balancing is going to be OK.
Brooke, this book is also going to be Tremendous, I have to Admit ( Embarassed / cheers ).  
A Kind hug on the Love kissed Always!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the works!
I did see a cover of a video where a Lady is saying "Jesus is a lie".
Well.
Knowing this "situating" is Usually a "provocation" to me, for I think a quite large range of reasons, I am talking about the possible one that's telling me I am trying to prove something like this.
So Far.
I'm NOT getting involved with the Religion plane.  I'm a Philosopher.
For More.  On these times of positivism pure and objectivism, I think the relevance of the metaphysic side of our mind and soul is, at the very least, a new choice for those who believe or who Want to believe.
It's so logical that's Shocked to me, to have to say this.
In any case, if this suspicious, or any other one thinking about me as a "successor", or "prophet", or "demianistic descendent", or "last come", is for real; then I can understand all the wave wave wave around.
I've got NOTHING against Religions, I Want to Believe and I am a HUMAN Being.  Very pulled, unjustifiedly and for many times ilegally, that's SO TRUE, but just a HUMAN BEING, for Want a Good Life for him but also for his Family and for the World.  This should not be considered as a crime or a reason for suspicious me.
But well, History is so full of moments and situations where fear for ignorance or unfounded suspicions did cause so Real problems to the Innocent People... (if you Want "coincidences", take a Look, just by instance, among many others, at Cuarto Milenio on TV; it's quite usual; and, for more, I have to say I'm not the only one involved with the situation...)
Going to be OK.  I had to say it.  
Wishing Good!  Greetings!
Loving for Always!!
This last thing I Promised (it's another answer to those "messages"), and I'm Keeping my Word.  Though this CAN'T mean I am Legitimated to Betray my Most Basic Principles, on justice, dignity, equality, honesty, sincerity... (the Involving of so "Many People 'Covered" in my Real Life, while You not doing anything for Help -talking...-, was Worst thing to me, VERY BAD!).
I Love You!!  And it's True.
The fact I am not wave anymore does Not mean I am Not Doing it.  I think this is Good to All, or almost bounce cheers hasi
See later, Hearted terms.
Professor Liked the title, "contundent", he said about this.  I was not exactly trying for this, as a provocation; I just wanted something definitory for the subject I See so clear from my reason.  I think I achieved it.
That Video, from "Friends"... It's so Funny.  Matt Leblanc is Tremendous, and Gary Oldman is a Genius.  Expresssivity, on the  wave situation, it is... some of the Funniest I've ever seen in my life.  Well, you know,  your Moment is SuperGood too, and much more Nice to me!  cheekey smiley  Razz
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 8:00 pm

Didnt mean Brooke Shields is dislikable at all, shes Beautiful woman. Just that im Not searching for it; and that im Not coming here or anywhere after her.
It was a point to clear up.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 9:55 am

Hi!
Smile

Yesterday's night, I was ONLY talking about these sent to the space behind my wall, and about those who organized it and support it (I am not exactly proud to have to say I'm brutally 110% Absolutely Alert, for Saving and Protecting my Family and myself; yes, even though I'm Focused and Well on the philo/poems, I can Stand at both things Top).
I also have to say that I also Stop lying myself. What I shared yesterday is Not "Important". It is just to a 0'1% of the population, at the most.
The rest, or don't care at all about it, or simply hate it. I Know.
It's OK, as I said yesterday's night, I'm bringing my best to the World.
I'm publishing poems and first essay, if things go simply normal, at the beginning -january or february- of the next year. Very Happy for results I'm seeing, taking Only about their quality.
Working on the poems bring things back to my mind. In the early morning I had a dream, but it was not pleasant at all, though I wasnt a nightmare neither. I slept well, and it's normal to be under the effects of my own memory, situated before my own poems.
Living Coherently to All this.
Have a Good Life.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2016 10:16 am

Hi! Smile
And the world goes by!
Here we're going too!
Fine.
I don't think some kind of jokes are morally appropiated things to be done, I think humor is like any other possibility in the society: there're laws protecting. Difficult to be defined, the framework of protection for each case; but there's something very easy always at first: there's that framework for sure. I don't like to participate in activities getting an intromission into that space.
But well, here OK.
Definitive writing of the 1.1. Consideraciones iniciales point it's done. Tremendous to me, I swear.
Here we use to say for these situations (there's even a TV Program with this title) "Això és mel". For being "original", I think it's nice to say "això és melassa", which is also an used word here ("melassa", my Father used to call this way the melons that were specially sweet, with that thing like orange color in the inside meaning maturity of the piece).
I did not think I could be this Satisfied for the subjectively appreciated quality of my task. Substance and Form, Good to me.
I Keep on Working hard and fine, beyond any kind of negativity.
Well, Good Greetings. Very Nice Pictures and Videos!
Health, Love and Peace!
love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2016 2:14 pm

Hi Good!
I have just fixed the meaning of Godel paradoxes, the order number of logic, the trascendent structures of mind connecting those things as "being" category and ad "belonging" to a "conjunto" that also explaind two notes from incompletity of Godel. All connected to conceptuality.
I was tired but this is Energy. All in essay
Good day!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 1:02 am

Resting time started by stopping abstractive mind (starts the atractive mine now; in dreams lol! Laughing geek
Definitive True: "Antropologia e historia de la razon".
Much less humble but much better marketing!
Not deceiving.
Can also say ive got well the induction mechanism of mind ("inferencia causal"), theorized by Descartes. Have it by the help of last conclusions.
Highly productive weekend.
Now to rest, a non calmer week is waiting ahead.
Good night
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Hi! Smile

Working hard, still some tensed rope in the heart, True; but going on better.
In response to Videos ordered on meaning: I am not asking or searching for vengeances, taking them back, I was just asking for some Peace in my Real Life, some Normal freedom for my own choices, and the Blessing Rest from some Normal silence for Concentration. I'm actually not even asking for the truth around the forum (I give it up), and I'm not angry for this.
My investigations are Key pieces to human knowledge and self.consciousness, and they are COMPLETELY EXHAUSTING human mind. I was only asking for some S XXI respect for Original minds (making some difference to past centuries, when Copernico, Galileo, even Saint Thomas from Aquino, Ramon Llull and many others were condemned and punished on different ways, as we all know). That's All.
And Always Loving Brooke cheekey smiley And Human too (by this last word I'm not saying she's not human... geek Laughing lol! Razz Smile ).
Good Greetings!

ps: got quite integrative different chapters. On historic part I'm including Habermas Philosophy out of the subject, and philosophy of science, as two one differents. With the corresponding critics on each epigraph (all I've been lately talking about logics is getting includen in the one dedicated to analitic philosophy, less or more), I'm only needing some conclusions, though them will do need some specific explanation on symbolism and truth.
Much of the task is already done, but I'm VERY FOCUSED too in not getting too obsessed with the finishing. One month less or more... Silly thing to get worried about, in this context and after all these years thinking abstractive (five, though I admit with the specific value I was a Total philofreshman when I started, and now look at the place I'm getting... wave cheers bounce = Efforts Worth!).
action smiley hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2016 11:08 am

Hard working. Focused.
I am Not wishing bad, True.
But I have to stand True to my Human Values, and Deffend my Family and my Rights (obviously, Alone, I'm not throwing atomic bombs... Laughing , but not using any kind of arms neither, violence, I mean; it's a Matter of Justice, Freedom, Mind and Heart).
Also, I have to tell the Truth. And just telling for just in case it was in mind of anybody, Please Kind: in case we both "singles" at once, in the future, I'd Never Search or Want anything with the Person of the forum. True I Swear. Now, after All, I Know I was Mistaken.
Please, Live Life Well!
Philosophy going Tremendous. Definitive Structure fixed. 10 chapters, almost all on its place on my mind. Global Sense is Captured. Tremendous (far from humble but close to the truth). I'll see how I publish. I am not staying here for this interest or flattering people for publishing in the USA. I'll run the normal ways, and if this means published in other countries 20 years after I'm passed away..., well, it will be.
I'd like it could get other places before, but well, I know how alone and bad considered I am, so probably I'll have to wait to be dead. Normal in history. XXI century is not so much better than previous ones. It's obvious humanity do not want to learn from mistakes. I can't fight against this, and I can't lose my life after it.
Always Loving, this will Be Always There. I think I did pretty cool, after all. FAR from perfect, but not so badly. I Did my Best, in fact. So, moral consciousness is OK.
Wishing Good, I tell you Good-bye.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2016 10:43 am

Hi!
Beautiful African Video. That's a Good type of Memories! Loving!!
The montage of three is "cruelly" ironic, though it's made on something we all know happens: wisdom is actually a disturbing "death weight", in terms of money stardom, excepting if there's some specific media supporting (marketing making of intellectuals something like sports or movie stars). All Well known.
Actually tired (non stop for ten intense days of working). Today and tomorrow in the evening not working. And neither for the weekend. Planned development of essay is quite fixed, and time I am needing for finish not much long. Anyway, I Want expositive quality for the final result.
Rested for the last night too, and here we're going.
Good Wishing and Greetings!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2016 10:10 am

Hi!
How are things!
I Admit I was very FAR from the mood for coming to post. It was some Lovely Picture, of a Lady on the promo of her last Movie -about space travellers-, that pulled me. Touched, the Heart (painted on the Beautiful face). There're many Beautiful People (though I don't exactly think the same when I look at myself on the mirror Laughing geek ), but Hearted... That's Not so easy, specially in some places.
The plan next to my house, the spying... This has been Criminal to me. By now I will do Nothing, but when someday I'm alone (biologic laws, Mom and Xisca, and Uncle; my Sisters will be OK!), and have Finished All of my books, I think it's Possible I'm not being so careful, about results from self-defense and legitimated behaviours of violence (jailed true or killed, then... well...).
The only solution I can see is that these things Do Truly Change Fast, because it's All Getting More and More Printed, on Cruel and permanent ink, on my brain. Myabe it's All a Destiny, from collective human nature.
I'm just telling the Truth. I'm a Human Being.
To Good Hearted People, All those Who Can't Decide about these things, my Best Wishes and Greetings, God Bless You! action smiley cheekey smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 1:46 am

Hi!
Needing on my own for larger time. Im working hard.
I can come for some time, as i said, Friendly to the public eyes, True.
If in real life i get some more Calm than last years, ill be corresponding, even only this remains just as a "negative" made recognizin
g.
Needing!
Today read in one day a Book All on Godel Theoreme. Only 140 pages.
Difficult but i think i can say something. Though, have to read directly Author Article (and some other ones from him).
Problem is the formalistic relationships, my brain is not used to this nomenclator, and many symbols are difficult to get integratively with the rest. Some i even dont know and i have to make deduction for it.
Admiting intuitive is not capturing all mathematics, gotta say metamatematics at last correspond to intuitive logic digression. I mean, i did not need Godel Theoreme to get those conclusions on Aritmethics. Wittgenstein Paradox is Useful to understand this. Added to classic paradoxes on self-reference.
Brain to rest now. I hope!!!!! Lol
Good night!
Goodness is the Only Key to Goodness!

Ps: Love Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Hi, Good Goodness! Smile love smiley
flower

Still Needing Time Calm on my own for Developing this complexity.
Though, I had to come, to properly fix the new concepts I shared. I don't mean it's perfect, but now it's close to the consistence and completitude, symbolic terms.
Cause, after all, we all need the symbolism. Some Ones use a kind which is more childish than other's (by instance, if while I'm Evolving my mind and sharing its results, here and on essay, I can not feel like if I was -with All of my Hearted Respect- Albert Einstein, Will Hunting, Stephen Hawking... action smiley then I can't get Totally bounce Basketball cheers ; wow, that was Really Childish Sharing!); but Symbolism is Always There, Conscious or "subconscious" (Freud Task on it was Unpayable, for so Good; so we can difference this symbolism from the automatic though learnable behaviour or knowledge).
Good Wishing, Merry Christmas!

ps: sending Kind hug Love!! Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi!

It's just that I'm taking a little easier, the day.
I just talked to a University professor, quite Good (not my director, Good too).  He said philosophers, more than other people, are very dogmatic people, very "grabbed" ("agarrado" in spanish) to their own paradigms, and usually thinking the others work is less important than their own one.
 All under a True main stream of cheering and Love for the Subject.
I think he's not far from the reality.  But well, I am not expecting to change the whole academy, and much less doing it in a couple of years.  I'm Focused in Bringing my Reasons (Always Aware of the Other's, at the very least Trying it -in Fact, They Always Helped to me!), and Do my job the best Possible.  That's Enough to me.  
Anyway, I'm sure that some philosophers will appreciate my work, when/if they read it.  I'm not specially worried for this "welcoming".   If it was good, then Great to me.  If it was Tremendous, then even so Much Better.  But my mind is on other things, now and after finishing the first essay.  And after it.
Goodness.  Calm.
Ah, and Good Loving Merry Christmas!
flower  cheers  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2017 10:29 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Back to the task!
Let's get a pretty nice working Loving year started!
True Wills for the working. Moderate normal.
This Marco Iacoboni Book has been so Good to be Read. I'd mark some things from it:
- autism treatment and understanding advances
- real fundamented reflection on influence of violence inside of the society (expressed by politicians on campaign, sports, on movies, video-games...) on people behaviour (there're experiments with kids, after watching a violent/non violent movie: results are quite visible, it seems)
- the concept of mirror "superneurone"; I think it's somehow connected to concept of Sense

I'll not be using that much this information for my own essay, though it will be very useful for a global understanding. Anyway, some key things I'll mention and directly comment.
There's a general concept that's key and corresponding to mine, and that I'll directly mention to explain a part of the fundamental metaphysics: the concept (only mentioned one time, I think, but invovling the whole book) of "metaconsciousness".

Well, Wishing so Very Good New Year!
Love and Good hugs!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Well, you will understand that if I think that about the publishing of the essay, my real hopes on getting a Good university job are...It was, literal translation from the castilian, "a way of talking", expressing wishes.
Maybe some changes that have just happened in the world of politics do mean some changes to my own world, in terms of Respect. That's a hope too. Who knows, maybe they get influenced my own country powers in terms of Justice!
It's clear that the previous statu quo holding the power did not give a damn for my health and my rights, in any case, and we all know the Influence of the USA in the world. But this can be used for Good, so...
Anyway, I'm Focused in Goodness.
In terms of probabilities, it's so little thing the chance I may ever have for bringing all I complained about in late post to the public accusaiton before a justice court. But I'm holding it.
Only a Real Change, and some Apologizes (think about what you did!; so SAD to See it!), even Implicit; could stop this thought of Justice (no vengeance, no violence) on my mind.
But well, as I said, I'm Focused. My Mirroring Superneurones are on Charge of the situation! Smile
God Bless Us All. All I Know is that, this One way, I'm going away from this world, when my time come, with a Calm and Happy Moral Consciousness on myself.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 12:36 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Just finished "Cowboys de Medianoche" on the Radio. Good time!
Luis Alberto read a Letter to the three Magic Kings, asking for a Concept on Truth, Beauty, Moral Goodness; Fixed.
Im quite little, comparedly, but ill Try for it, if i have years enough, not so many im needing for first version of it all.
Very Touching, the Michelle Obama's "last" Speech. Im a True Admirer!
Last day i was Angry for circumstances i described, Unfair, but i think it all "sound" too global terms, it wasn't.
Wishing Goodness!
Good night and Hearted hug!
Love Brooke True Forever!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2017 10:14 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

What a Good resting night! Cold overreached and fine sleep at once is key.
Nice doing around, Greetings!
Sunny, though the weather is for the season OK.
Focused Calmy and Good.
Best Wishes.
Good Loving Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next