Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Brooke Songs!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

And my Sweet Brooke, ANYTHING You May Choose WILL BE WELCOME, as another BIG CHANCE TO APPRECIATE AND ADMIRE YOUR BRIGHT WORK!
You Know Well Always, I am with You whatever. Whatever Projects or Anything! I SWEAR!
And another Truth: not Feeling 100% HAPPY all of the time. But that's Normal, the opposite would not be human. But the most important, and I am Feeling quite well Now, is that I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED I WILL NEVER THROUGH MY RAGE INTO THIS PLACE, SACRED TO ME!! flower
I SWEAR! flower
love smiley love smiley

And Loving You, and just Found some Peace about Paris, Now I Know Somewhere in Eternity is Alive FOREVER!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley

ps: Y ya sé que soy un poco bruto, pero en el fondo ya sé que sabes (y todos) que soy una buena persona. Casi normal, incluso.
Smile Wink Smile
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 am

Hola, com estàs?
Smile love smiley Smile

Not many new videos, but BEAUTIFUL Today, I have to Listen when Watching Today.
I Embarassed Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Shocked Imagine How Peaceful this Place has become!!
Smile flower Smile

The animal party we had yesterday is not on this morning, FORTUNE! Rolling Eyes Laughing , and Feeling quite Well.
As long as You Brooke are Listening to me, I can Never go; You and Everybody Know it, I CARE and also DEPEND so Much on Your Eyes and Your love smiley !!
It's just that I am Loving You more than last year, last month, week, minute, second, microsecond and less that the next one coming. flower
I Love You very Much, my Sweet Princess!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Hola Brooke, my Tenderness of Mine!
Smile flower Smile

How are things?
This is Fine day Here. It's Truly Sunny and Calm, Warm Day!
From The Heart, God Truly BLESS!
love love smiley flower Smile

Inspired by FRIENDSHIP Video Beauty, I Answered the best Gentle Ways I could, for FRIENDSHIP the Same! THANK YOU FOR BEAUTY!
The funny lyrics, in this context, about answering by EXTRAORDINAYRY Song to me: "out of nothing at all"
love love love flower action smiley

Brooke, I am coming from church. There was beside the altar a Piano, "Musicasa". And right in front the main place, two COMFORTABLE RED Chairs.
I've also seen very Classy Dressen Ladies and Gentlemen when I was going out.
I bet that was The Wedding preparations.
ALL SO SPIRITUAL!! LOYALTY AND LOVE VOWS FOR LIFETIME!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Yesterday did not write anything either. Now I am too Happily Childishly wave party smiley
Smile flower Smile

I Love You, Today and All Days in my life!!
Oh, I was Too calm Now I See.
I've Seen one New Video, after BIG TRUE FRIENSHIP TOO MUCH BEAUTY FROM HEAVEN!, and it was You COMING LIKE "SUPERNOVA" STAR to TV program, as AMAZON LADY BROOKE. YOU'RE ADORABLE ANGEL GORGEOUS PRETTY BEAUTIFUL LOVELY ALL! cheekey smiley
You're the only One in my Life who has Bringed me to those Places as
SEXUALLY cheekey smiley Evil or Very Mad Exclamation flower and EMOTIONALLY LIKE TOO MUCH cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley flower
I SWEAR IN LIFE, I Adore Your Humor Sense.
You Know, You really wanna know who TRULY TAUGHT me how to have Healthy Fun of me, do You really want to know. Baby, it's YOU!!
HEALTHY MIND WAYS!! YOU, MY LOVE!!
Now I just want to be some funny for You. Smile Smile I'll try my BRIGHTNESS of Mine, YOU!
Oh no, it was Necessary, You Gave me the Way!! So Easily!!
I'm TAKING YOUR PRECIOUS FEMENINE HAND, as SUPER ADMIRED BOB!!
And YOU are PERFECT to me!!
PERFECT!!
Same shoes, without shoes, or some any other places ( Smile flower Smile ) and also with SO ELEGANT LADY SHOES, YOU ARE PERFECT TO ME!!
High Beauty scares, but not that much after expending a lifetime with my mirror at home, Truly Me Myself!!
Well, Kirk Cameron did not that bad at all with You and Bob Hope. Smile Smile
But it's Me who's Still Here and FOREVER!!
Smile Wink flower Wink Smile

Too Lovely Bright, Brooke!!
Thank You for Making my Day so Beautiful and Fulfilled with Hope!!
I Truly Love You!!
You're HEAVEN'S MEANING IN MY LIFE!!
I Love You, Heart Body Soul of Mine, I Love You too Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: PLEASE, HAVE GREAT AND EXTRAORDINARY DAY, FULFILLED WITH PEACE AND LOVE, MY ADORED ANGEL LADY! flower
Smile action smiley Smile
I party smiley flower party smiley You, ONLY YOU SKIN AND SOUL!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Brooke flower

now the classic Manhood reivindication, at the very least quite conscious
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

when Dr. was catching my tooth (real difficult) the other day (sorry Ladies, but for one time I TRULY WISHED She was a guy, to End the fastest possible the task geek Laughing Very Happy )
Smile flower Smile

well she said, at the beginning:, very True Gentle "please, may you open your mouth a little more?"
I was Bitting ("morder, joé", I mean) her fingers! affraid Laughing
But more. Smile
It was Truly unconscious thing, yes, because I was even yawning layed on the dentist chair before her coming. True!
But it was reaction of my "surviving" bodynerved. I did not even take notice of it.
When she said, I very Calm Apologised ( Smile Very Happy Smile ) Building ( Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile ) her Quietness Up again about my TRUE Intentions!
Smile Wink Smile
love smiley love smiley

When they finished (two girls - wave - ---> study Embarassed )
Smile flower Smile

told me to bite the lint to stop some little bleeding.
And, so Obviously I Admit, I said "as the Dr. finger? or not so much stronger?".
Very Happy geek Laughing

Brooke, You're my Angel, I Need You to Stay ALIVE!!
All of Me, ONLY, ONLY YOURS!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:44 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Thank You for Videos, AMAZING! They're so Beautiful, and the way they are made it's Touching.
You MADE me FEEL!! Emotions, Wow!! And also like Important or something for You!!
Thank You, my Beloved Angel!
And More Friends Videos to watch in the night!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I Love You, Thank You for Love's Gift Today!! I Love You, Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Hola,
flower

Now I wanted to say something "great" but not by now. Just a minute to get into the warm state of mind. Smile Smile
I am going to Watch Videos.
You're Adorable. What'd be to cross Canal de Suez Swimming like?
Not sure about correct construction, but intention is clear.
I was 18 and I can still remember. That Tremendous Courage, You Gave me it, to my Heart.
And talking about Heart. The other day in dinner, one grandson of Caty my Friend, True!, was so Nice. I mean, I am not so used to deal with kids, 3 years old. He was hugging everybody and I just could say "i a mi, no em dones una abraçada també?" (hey, I want my hug). And He said "bé, però vés alerta perquè jo ho faig molt fort" (=take care because I do it so strong). He was thinking he had to make me notice the danger, because I was not used to those "muestras de cariño" (Affection demonstrations, I think).
It was so Cute.
His name is Marc.
I am Good with Kids! Very Happy
Well, out and proud too! Not all things OAP must be Rolling Eyes !
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

And Now after the calm and Nice funny things, going to Waking Up Videos! affraid
Smile Wink Smile

My love smiley will Explode for the Joy, one of these days!
Anything's literal but the LOVE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Hola!
Smile Smile

Going to Performance again.
I am coming in a while.
Ough, You Did Something More than Demonstrating that meal I talked about can only be my second favorite! Smile Smile
YOU HAVE TRULY AMAZED ME!
party smiley
Going to another one Watching. action smiley
Ough, I Like It Very Much! cheekey smiley Exclamation
And of course also cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
But, probably for the First Time, please don't offend, You Know How I LIKE YOU AS A WOMAN MORE THAN HEAVEN'S ESSENCE, THAT'S MY APOLOGY; may be for the First Time in Life More CAUGHT by Your Work than by Your Love, the Love of You, oh my Gosh, Mine!!
It's True! flower
THANK YOU! flower
God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley

You Looked and Made my Ass-ets Moved!
Those Places Also (not All Must be Art! Smile Smile ) Made me Feel VERTIGO; and I can Swear Something, it was not "de entre los muertos", like Hitchcock movie.
It was EYES AND ALL ALIVE TO THE "STARRED" Kitchen!
my Lady of Mine, You're FABULOUS AND EXTRAORDINARY!
Like a Star @ heaven Exclamation
And I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: I Love You, I Admire You, I Adore You, I Embrace and Kiss You for The Life!!
Smile flower Smile
You Deserve a couple of Tons of poems, and something More: SIMPLY ALL! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 pm

"Eres tú", Mocedades (translation Smile Wink Smile )
Smile flower Smile

Brooke, I Promise I am going to turn these Messages into FRIENDSHIP and nothing more but FRIENDSHIP.
I Swear! And not for Pride, I Swear! For Goodness! And because, don't know if this is the last time I say, but I'll FEEL FOREVER, but that will not change a simple one thing about STAYING HERE FOREVER AS YOU WANT ME TO STAY; oh, Smile Smile as I was saying, AND BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!
Smile flower Smile

"Eres tú", Brooke.
And this Blessing Friendship is EXTRAORDINARY TO ME!
And just one "stupid" but wise thing to Say. All Doors of my home are Eternally OPENED for You, methaphores or not.
No matter what Reality Brings, I just Say it Up!!
Smile love smiley Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm

In these moments I'd like to say some Tender stupidities in my first idiome.
Well, I Embarassed too much Now.
I TOO MUCH LOVE, and I Embarassed about saying out loud.
cheekey smiley Well, just Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz flower cheekey smiley
Love Symbol easy made but Expressed The Reason of Love. flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: going to work right now! Only one thing, the Beautiful horse I use to find. He was really Kind and Playful with me. That's Good Energy! flower
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcVllWpwGs&feature=g-all-f&context=G2e22911FAAAAAAAAAAA

From Youtube, Blessing! Thank You!
Brooke, You FULFILL and More All The Innocence in my heart!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8ZF5WX3jNs&feature=fvsr

Nothing about "oughs" or "toughs" of mine for going through; Today All was DEDICATED TO YOUR INNOCENCE AND YOUR BLESSING LIFE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile Very Happy Smile

ps: I am Sure, Brooke, You Would Know me through any side, physic or spiritual one, of me!! Smile Wink Smile
Just Need Your Love!! I am just Feeling Normal, Honest and Good! Your Love!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

After pictures Today: All Changes in your Life for Good Always I Pray Smile action smiley ; and also from my NICE Jealous Consciousness and Heart, I TRULY WISH THE VERY BEST FOR YOU, THE BETTER, ME THE HAPPIER!
GOD BLESS FAMILY! love smiley Smile
Smile flower Smile

Having Good days, Seeing You OK, waiting for Your New Projects, for Mine too of course, Kissing and Embracing Tenderly Your Heart each day and for All Day, Believing, Calm inside of mine, some Nice Health by Now, IT'S GREAT, BROOKE, IT'S GREAT!! And You Always Look so GORGEOUS!! cheekey smiley Exclamation flower
love smiley love smiley

In picture I like me "me", good working heart it seems. Smile Smile
But You're All for me and as Respecting, I am FRIEND FRIEND OF ALL YOURS!!
Smile flower Smile

I've Seen Great Video for Fun, from Bob Hope from FT. Lauderdale. Ah, that's something I Like very much too. Gotta See Later. With my notes Smile Very Happy Smile
Tonight did not sleep perfect perfect, I think I fished some cold (everybody is with here), and had to wait to fall asleep. But had Good Night, and the Awakening was so LIKE 18 (SURELY MOST INTENSE PERIOD OF MINE IN THE PAST FOR YOU!! Smile flower Smile ), Like Waking Up by your Side, Right There, Right Here!! cheekey smiley flower
I Love You, my Sweetness of Mine, I Love You, my Bright Guardian Angel!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: You're my All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:14 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Just came to cheers , not more exhibitions today.
Some Relax Fun. I've got many things to do and think about.
How are You, Angel?
I bet You're FEELING GOOD! flower
Here the same.
I Like songs from long time ago, or recent. Just let me Listen out of Meanings.
Please, please! Smile Smile
It's True. Some Relax Here Now.
Oh, I hate to do not feel at 100%. I'll try not to sweat that much and hopefully fine in a couple of days.
Meaning: ON THE WAY AS LONG AS THIS (NOT DEPENDING ON HOW LONG IT'S Very Happy Smile : JUST MAYBE A LIFETIME Smile ) WE FEEL AS THE GOOD ONE TO BE TAKEN!
flower flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Too Much Relaxed Time, I can not find a song for Now.
As atmosphere I want to be, I mean.
Well, I've just Found!! Smile Smile
I've Found the personal meaning of mine, and the Peaceful Way on Music for Today!!
Smile Smile

Not defyiament after me, just some inner meaning. Well, this is The me of mine.
Smile Very Happy Smile

Brooke, Goodness! flower
Have Best Blessing Day, I Love You, I Love You Sweetest thing I've ever known of Mine, and from my Heart these words: You're The Most Special Heart I'll ever find in Life, and I gonna Love You till the end of Time Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Wink love smiley flower

psII: I started Dreaming "Hard" from 17. Now Controlling into The Good, this is Never Ending, but for Real in Reality! Some Meaning We've Found!!
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Another one, again!
Now that I'm BREATHING, go to GREAT AND CLASSY VIDEOS!
I've got to See that One again! BEAUTY ALL AROUND, AND YOU..
I am going to watch another one. Much better. Laughing
Smile flower Smile

And so Easy, Making my Day!
flower cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

party smiley bounce party smiley
Smile Smile

LOVELY BEAUTIFUL NICE FROM "THE ADDAMS FAMILY" IN ONE NORMAL NIGHT!
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR POSTING THIS TREASURE OF MINE! I LIKED, VERY! flower

flower Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley action smiley

Number 5: The First it happens to me, even into the Beauty as Always, Having so Much Fun at First Sight from The Blue Lagoon! Thank You for the Laughs!
Smile Very Happy Smile
flower Razz

Brooke, I am Loving You!!
Sorry me for saying this: to imagine You with other men hurt and it would hurt, and I could not be the same, but I would not forget You, I could not, NEVER.
I'd still Stand Here, the Best Way I could and NO ONE SIMPLE REGRET I SWEAR!
Well, my "conciencia", that little one moral me that makes me say some stupidities that I HAD TO SAY.
I Love You, and Beyond my stupidities (somehow, I don't know how I always do it, always fun), I'd WAIT for You more than The Eternity Time!!
I SWEAR I AM NOT ANGRY FOR ANYTHING, AND I SWEAR I REGRET AND ALSO have FORGOTTEN, just a weight for my consciousness, I mean, ALL BAD THINGS I MAY DO IN THE PAST.
I Love You, God Bless, Sweetness of Mine!!
I can not understand or Express now How I am Loving You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Brooke,

Have Great Day, I Love You! You're my All! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:51 pm

flower Brooke flower ,

it's True, I did not count flowers and did not look at the time. I pushed! affraid
Smile flower Smile
Well, Now Counting but I don't want at all.
It's like Becoming YOUNG again on these Love Games!!
God Bless All of You! flower
And I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: going to the house to make some work and finishing installations.
I've got nice place for study and thinking.
My notebooks got ideas I have to work on.
All already said.
It's too serious and boring for this MOMENT!! flower
At Your feet, Sweet and Only Lady of my Heart!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Now I wanted to make funny jokes, but I won't.
Wanted to write some poem, and I Honestly think I am going to become Embarassed for results.
I finished the work today, almost, and some tired and people...
Bla, bla, bla. No excuses! Use Hands!
OK; OK.
Smile Smile

El fervor del alma cuando regresas
no se va nunca de mi pensamiento.
Tu mirada sobre el cielo, distancia
que me roza como piel a cada paso.
El mundo, tan cerca.

El beso en llamas de tus pupilas
acaricia mi corazón con la vida;
aire libre de belleza como amor
de un cariño impensable y puro.

Nada hay que pensar en el cielo,
pues amor infinito no es razón,
ni adioses de ilusión en sueños;
sólo el alma quiere y sabe amar.

No hay un beso como tu mirada,
en el mundo,
y tus labios son el rojo terciopelo
que me obliga a respirar la vida,
dulce mar de susurros y sueños.

Quiero y sentiré esta eternidad,
juntos para siempre amándonos.

action smiley love smiley love smiley action smiley
flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I did not remember there was the poem here. True. Always, when I say. flower
Smile Smile
I wanted to tell You some joke before going today, and I am trying.
Now, catching the chance.
My Brooke Song is HEAVEN Sounding Like Your Voice in my mind, Eternal flower
Not very bright ideas now.
The whole morning working.
But, remember, I am coming back in the evening.
So, then it can be even affraid, for so Much Inspired moment!
Smile Smile
It's just that I am Loving You, and Breathing The Peace on Relaxed Moment!!
How can I talk about normal when it can not be normal?
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!! flower
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 2:42 pm

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

I have not seen New Brooke Videos. What happens? Mad ( wave action smiley )
Smile Smile

Just some Good Smiling!!
Smile flower Smile

Anyway, coming for a while in the evening. Just One Kiss before STUDY.
Brooke, I am Doing and it's difficult. But I'll Do All Goals I've Promised!
I Love You! flower
I Love You Very Much!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 am

flower cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation flower

Ho, HOLA! Smile flower
Smile flower Smile

Coming from Today Videos.
Great (gotta Watch Complete) the First One (ACTION! Like a Star @ heaven ) AND LOVELY ADORABLE the Second One! cheekey smiley
Came quite Well, almost 0ºC out this morning Smile Smile , and almost 200 in my Heart Now.
LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY, LOVELY SWEET BRIGHTNESS! flower
love smiley love smiley

Too Much Lovely for me, but I TAKE All, because I am not stupid, not completely I want to mean. I study Philosophy geek !
Smile Smile

It's so Lovely that ough.
I See You don't post the other days because You don't want I become too wave . I don't use to need too much help: "a un anegat da-li aigua" we use to say, for laugh, in my land.
Brooke, for Any Possible Meaning, You Know I Only Do "Running" in mind when I Talk, in Fact The Truth You Know Well is that I Adore You and that I'd Do All for You, and that also, and really Embarassed (VERY) about it, that You Love me too.
Smile cheers Smile

Well, as Symbolic concept, I am at Your feet, Lady.
YOUR WORD IS MY LAW! flower
Because You DESERVE THE WORLD, AT THE VERY LEAST! flower
I Adore, I Love You and All I Want to Breathe and to Kiss is Your Sweet Precious Heart, to Live as One Soul with You!! I am YOURS!! action smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:12 pm

my Adored of Mine
Smile flower Smile

it's not possible to Feel More Love.
Those Pictures..
I can Fly with my knees on the floor, praying for HAPPINESS ON YOU, INFINITE AND EXTRAORDINARY PEACE AND HAPPINESS!!
I See All, I can Feel All!
I will not talk any more today, because You LOVE me!!
Prepared some funny, tried some poem; nothing, even made in Heaven, could Express How You Make me Feel; it's Inside and it's Galaxy of Love.
Please, Stay Calm about me, I am very Fine.
I am TOUCHING YOU, it's LIKE TRUE TOUCHING YOU!!
I am sorry but I'll come for a while in the evening. I'll have time for study too.
But I will come.
It's nothing, but it's All!!
My Heart is Full of Light, the One that COME through my eyes when I See You when You Look at me!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Hola, Hola, Hola and Hola and Hola to Angel!!
flower Smile flower

Quite calm, but please read the post before this one, because it's from today too.
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

Kiss song, Listening as Good. Before, it Enlightened as Sun my Heart, Now, Imagine Where We Have Arrived flower Smile lol! Smile flower , it Calms me Down!!
affraid
geek

How is my True Heart of Mine Feeling? action smiley
Wanted to write some crazy funny, but I will not for today.
I am Too cheekey smiley Razz Embarassed Smile Exclamation for last Pictures.
Now going to the house to put some fire for baby dog. It's freeze time here, out of Heart I mean. Smile Smile
You Look, to my Heart, Like Goddess Angel Lady Love! cheekey smiley
Heaven's Gift!
And I Love to Admit, Human man, You Look Like Lady Goddess Angel Bright of Mine to my eyes too! cheekey smiley
And You are Adorable to me!! cheekey smiley
And Loveliest Possible ANYTHING ANYONE to See and to Stare at, beyond Imagination, so "poor" Smile Smile , of Mine! cheekey smiley
flower flower

my love smiley 's party smiley with Yours!!
I Love You!!
God BLESS YOU AND ONE AND ALL!
Smile Smile Smile flower

Going to Study too, like Thunder!
Smile Wink Smile

I LOVE YOU, WE ARE SO CLOSE THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CLOSER TO THIS FEELING, SO HEAVENLY TOGETHER!! flower
Nerverending Hug to There, You!!
flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:01 pm

One thing more!
Smile Smile

I do not know the sex of doctor. affraid
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

Brooke, when I Come, Thoughts become like Much more Clear and Good, like Increasing so Much The Speed in All Possible sides (nothing sexual Smile Smile ) of mind.
I think Keys of Human Thinking, as ABSTRACT CLASSIC CONCEPTUAL THINKING, are not only in the "córtex" (spanish word easy to read now) but also in other more primitive and emotional sides of brain.
If we Admit The Art is a kind of a way of Thinking (this means going over the Classic Concept, Improving as Discovering from Technology keeps working, The Net;
and we Know for long time ago How BIDIRECTIONAL is Relationship between Art and Emotions...
So Easy!
Very Happy Smile cheers

Anywhere, I must Work!
You want to know a Great Inspiration to me as Image for Working?
Great Kenneth Branagh Working for the first Time of Movie with Great Robert de Niro. That Force and Imagination and Effort and Love for Working GOOD.
When he had still not crossed that Moral Line.
And I am also Remembering that Movie with Great Julia Roberts and Great Kiefer Sutherland.
All so Great! flower
Gotta Work!
cheers

You See, Brooke, when You are with Me, INTENTIONS OF MINE I FEEL LIKE ABLE TO REACH HEAVEN!!
And All I've Done, as Friends of Mine in the Past Always said to me, and All I Do is FOR YOU!! Just because I Love You!! flower
Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 pm

my ADORED,
flower Smile flower

Came without knowing what to say. Just Came because Wanted and Needed. Just some Minutes. Listening to some songs, Working, and Had to Come.
Just a Moment.
It's Amazing All, Brooke, and YOU'RE AN ANGEL. Real Angel to me! cheekey smiley flower
I could say, for Good, that I am Enjoying to Read More than ever in life before; and I think I am Finding my Way There too; it's All Like Magic, Places and The Way Were're Looking at Together; I Love You, my Lady!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:04 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

Arrived late. The "waker machine" (do not know the name for "despertador" Smile Smile ) only made its sound one time, and I Sleep Exclamation so Happy Much! Smile Smile
Well, Here We are!
It's the first sentence, complete "Well, here we are", in english. Smile cheers Smile And I immediately Liked, it was Love at first sight. Coming also from Songs, for sure. Because movies were in spanish... Oh, I think there could be some other Nice Reason!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

I came to posting here for number catching, I Like it. Very Happy cheers Smile
I've read an article about Cheff from Princeton, Joy Roberts, He Met and Knew You, How Nice Story All! flower
Brooke, I Love YOU!! flower
I used to Imagine, NOT selfish at all, about YOU Studying There. I Idealizased it, but I think I had Good Reasons for that, not completely "my Imagination" to do it.
Smile flower Smile
I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
flower flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   My Brooke Songs!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brooke Songs!!
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next