Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Normal Developing on Time!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Normal Developing on Time! Empty
PostSubject: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi,

just for saying I am Only Wishing Good. So True! And True!!
About me, I've got some fundamented sensation that I'm "progresando adecuadamente", on my theories. And all along the Living too.
The fact my Sister Marga seems to be starting to come and go to the outside and to the Family house is such a Blessing Subject to me.
Well, God Bless!
Loving!!
flower love smiley flower
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:51 am

Hi, Fine.

Ah, when I came I was so lost about the Sense I did want for my life, and so frustrated about my living past.
Here, though so many "piñaauuuuuuun, piñaauuuuuuuun..." Laughing Smile Razz , and some hurting for this; and, also, probably for this, the fighties, I did Find the Sense I Need, not only the One I Want but also, and the Peace my brain did need for its access to higher levels of abstraction and logic development, and the Calm my Heart Needed for Being Able for Becoming more Sensitive and Caring.
Now, I've got much less dependences (I am never going to dare to say I am not depending on anything or anybody) from the word outside than before, though, paradoxically, I am Much More Honestly Involved with it than before.
It's a Good thing!

Yesterday, the Machado Reading was so DELIGHTFUL.  One of things he says, turning around with Philosophy and Poetry, is that the philosopher who was able to make metaphysics for poets is still for coming.
Heeyyyah...!  Here I Am!
Mad flower God Bless on the Loving! flower Mad

ps: Going to Work Hard.  About my philosophical task, I guess I'll be able to share something along this week or, as the further time, at the very least the next.  
When I do publish my Book... I Promise I am not waiting for angels playing trumpets on the clouds.  I think it's going to be as easy and unnoticed, by now, as the briss I make when I am blowing my fingers up, for the temperature because of the fast.
Laughing Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:08 pm

Hi,

Nice Videos, Thank You!
The mood... will see tonight. I am close to catch the papa neighbour and destroy her face.
Oops! scratch
The mood is not good but I did go too far.
I can't.
Take a look: "Crítica integrada de la razón. La ontoepistimicidad metafísica necesaria de la razón natural transcedente".
Wow! Very Happy Laughing Smile
It's like in that Movie, "La familia y uno más". The dad says to his son, recently graduated as an architest.. No, the enterprise name will be "Antonio Alonso, arquitecto & Carlos Alonso, aparejador". It sounds almost the same Good!
Smile What a Movie. Tremendous, Alberto Closas. The other day I did Watch again, and though the Time passed so clearly for the Movie, different lifestyles and minds, it is so Great. It seems Easy, but it is not.
Well, See later I Truly Wish. It's True that I'm not handling any other thing else.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Only for two Smile
Music is just partial mind recreations of events and feelings, nothing as messages or coherent and less or more global states of mind. And, what the... I Like these Songs. Many Good Memories, much longer before Brooke's Era of my life, quite kid.
This time I Know it was not the longing for some specific Reason, but the Beautiful Song, Delightful. this is the only meaning. True!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlUmqTOuI-w
There're some parts that are DREAMS in Existence!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:54 am

Hi!!
cheers party smiley flower party smiley cheers

Came for taking my breath inside the lungs again Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
for the Normality I can say my Sister did impress those 50 pages yesterday at home (at work that's too much) and I am Ready for starting to read focused and calm for editing before first sending.
I'm quite Illusioned. You, Love, Inspire so Much.
but I can not talk that much about Love now, if I can not Make it to You.
Sorry me Please What a Face , I had to say it.
Those ideas about influence of mathematics on the greek logos are Fundamental. Because, for what we know, Socrat was not as expert mathematician as Plato, he was more focused in his controversies with sophists, by the dialogue and discussion, though I'm Sure the whole Process is Totally Under the Main Influence of the Mathematic Truths. Because we can not exactly say Philosophy did begin with Socrat or Plato or... me!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile We can only talk about Processes. In this, the complexity of Reality Studied, the same Philosophy, can not obviously be less complex than usually is the same other objects for the studying of Philosophy.
The Myth is Necessary to Bring Out to Recognize its True Importance.
Archetypes can Evolutionate, though. There were good things in Homer ones, but obviously, Democratic Symbols, Coming Together with Philosophy as Logos from the Start, Pericles and de direct democracies of Athens and other cities from the Classic Period. And after, with the american and french revolutions... The english was started before, as a True complex process, so Admirable, as the same Machado does (though he does not talk about it in his Book). The spanish was... It was wave But I think finally the Solid did come.
Though, we know the true and practic version of values, in the living of our socieites can get quite improved. It's not about making big Declaration of Rights Better, exatly (though, Obviously, All can be Improved) but More about Getting All Conscient of All, the Human Love, Empathy, Equality, Solidarity, Working Together for All...
Well, and Keep Working!

Brooke I Love You so, my All, my Everything. You're Heaven's Face and Soul to me.
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: I go to Tasking Hard right now.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Oh, my Forum of Mine... That number 4... You Never Know. And I'm not talking at all for my Charms Attracting her, I'm just talking about the unknown from the Living. Me totally away from the Living of Families. I'm Only talking General terms.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi!

Still in the middle of the cheekey smiley Exclamation / Mad , but Going Good. Quite Happy for the Detail Gift, it Seems to Show Good Intentions, actually.
We'll See how things keep on the going.
Now I'm not talking to Ladies. Talking to the concerned direction.
Anyway, God Bless, on the Human I am!

Later will come for a little Calm Nice while.
I've to Admit I'll Remember those Videos for the Weekend!!!
The Truth is that Energy levels Have got Increased (males are, for less or more fortune, so easy for these kind of things).
Well, See on the Loving True and Real!
God Bless! Sending a True Friendly Hug! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Hi,

Smile the truth is that I don't need a year for all those points. With all I've got written and studied and reflected, a couple of weeks, at the longest time.
And I'll be Improving, of course, on time, and quite fast and deep, the speed and naturality for doing this new style I'm needing for this kind of texts.
Això és xauxa! Laughing geek wave -well, less or more- as we use to say Here.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 6:13 pm

Ah, if anybody does want to solve this as gentlemet, just say the date and the place for the Official fight, under Federative rules and All Legal Sources Necessary.
I'll be Training Well, for Protecting my Face and my Brain.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Hello,

Working.
I was not angry for the possibility of me as a red haired Lady (a True Honor Wink Razz ) but as some Familiar meanings. This thing I think it was quite perverse.
But well, Here going.
No matter the comings and the goings, from her and from anybody; I'm Not angry, and: I Understand All, I'm Accepting, I'm Loving... And Caring!
I think anybody "messangers" from the unknown will not need now to bring ideas for me making or saying this, or answering this, or any other thing.
I've Got an already "perfect" state of Mind and Heart where All I said is True and when I'm Being Sincere at once (this last character quite a little far from my eyes, usually).
I can not figure out a better dad on these things. It's not been Easy, to cover All Possible fronts coming from the "lack of knowledge and sense", for the Reason of the Goodness, but I modestly think I've Actually Done.
God Bless!
Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Going quite Focused for the finishing of this another part.
Very Focused. But Quite Easy too. Feeling Energy levels quite Well.
Focused!
And on the Loving!! Coming later for a little easy while.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

For finishing my juridic reflections for practical results Smile
The fact the contract and the agreement is not only unwritten but also taci ("tácito"), for some situations, can be perfectly possible. The must be some kind of presuposition based on a legal and explicit fundament about the situation or the type of situation.
This situation can be less or more similar, and by the general principles of "analogía y extensión normativa", we can reconduce situation that a priori could not look as the same type but that, in fact, are also contemplated by the Spirit of the Norm.
The Very Prolongued Exchanging of Videos, Pictures and different types of messages, like articles, posts, movies, songs... and, over any other thing, real life behaviours, are True fundaments for Recognizing the Relationship can be Perfectly Deduced from the facts.
The fact these facts could be difficult to be proved is not as important as the fact of the existence itself of the described facts.
When there's a Communication, any of the parts can ask to other to reconduce all situations to Buona Fide and Reciprocal Respect, under some specific articles from a contract ("cláusulas"). These articles are regulating for Good and more fixed terms the behaviour and exchanging among involved parts, beyond the text itself of the legal and public normativities. For the Interest, including all kinds of Interests (economic, Moral, and any other kind of practic or Spiritual Causes), of All parts involved.
For regularization ("regularización") of this relationship, complex and multiple, of course, starting up from my posts and getting so many places around (those I said before commenting about the answers coming to my posts); I think my proposal is quite wise, useful and Good and so Well Intentioned.
Many judges from the courts, do use to understand there's a tacit contract when behaviours of two or more parts exchanging behaviours or things have been prolongued by years; these are what's call "pruebas indiciarias suficientes", from the best understanding of specific judges for the specific case, for the applying of the general principles of law and of the jurisprudence.
The fact it's almost a verge land, this idea, for the internet relationships (I am not talking about the e-market, this is almost the same as real life one, for the very specific regulation there is; I'm talking about the extrapolating of the general principals of law and jurisprudence to the internet, general and undifferenced terms -obviously, exclusing those directly related to the specific material and technologic context).
Some Official sentences about the Rights of People from the google Files are a Start for that.
This I'm saying for the Best of All.
And about the "therapeutic" neighbours, if I could prove that this is been happening for years (Proving the previous Agreements at my back, I mean, my unconscience on them), as long as I Did Never Give my Agreement for this, this could be understood as a real case of stalking.
I think I did bring the right and basic tools for understanding the REal Truth, beyond the simple "lettera" of law, upon the situation me Here and for All around. The lack of any petition for getting out for years, and the lack of any official, from the person Directly Involved, Brooke Shields, complain does mean the same I said about contracts. Differently would be the fact she or her legal representants asked me for going, because then the personal law would go beyond the tacit contract and will get over it, obviously.
I mean this because the total public ignorace from me does not mean, at legal effects, I am a virtually non existent one and that we can take things like it was the beginning. I mean, for official complating before the court, I could say this: "I've never been pulled out or charged for nothing". As long as I think I've just been patiently making post for years but I've not been saying things that mean stalk, any charge could be difficult. Specially if it could be proved that there were not recognized coming in from the Real Interested People or their representants for years too.
I was just clearifying the situation.

Anyway, I do think the best is to keep coming for Talks to the Spirit of Love and Wisdom, nothing directly to anybody for too many times or too long time. What I said about Cindy Crawford, p.e., I don't think this could be understood as a case of stalking.
It's just about something Transcending the simple context of my posts.
Something that any court could appreciate, but I do appreciate what they could do about my doing Here (If I Had a Fair Judgement, Of Course!).
As I said, between two words, Always!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things, Here going on!!
Listening to this, Beautiful and Relaxing Good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AjFN4uD3h4

I can not understand Nietzsche for another thing. If he's asking for a True Developing of the Human, how he can not see what's (into the Emotion itself, as he Wants so Much) the True Human Evolution, and the fact that the concept of strenght he's claiming to come back over the smartness -from people like Socrat, the worst vulgarity from the lowest level of society, the opposite to aristocracy; as he understands it, of course- is getting back to levels of human development even much more primitive.
He is an "involucionist", in fact.
So, he kills the conceptuality and, for more, he does missunderstand the true notion of human. These are two different things, one ontoepistemic and the other anthropologic, but really both mistaken.
Well, this is the part I have to critizise on him.
Though, I Know his Moral Intentions were Good. The fact is that he thought the honesty does come from some archaic values, this was an obsession to his psycology. From this, the best world possible hast to be built up. So, in fact, he calls himself as an "inmoralist", though in fact he's obsessed with morals. He has to be understood in his historic context and his partial point of view (too much focused in some specific historic landscape, forgetting the forest for getting well the reasoning upon these trees).
About morals, he does even use a metaphore for expressing his idea: the more attacked get morals, the more improved will get its chances for vital development.
Though, we have to admit he's contradictory to himself. The imposition of the force but the caring for others or not being a nationalist, etc. He did not explain himself well, intentionedly sometimes, and he was incoherent. Breaking any kind, moral, social and intelectual prejudices. This was his obsession, for liberating XIX consciences from prejudices from this time, and this did blind him and let his cognitive subjectivity "in action" for the living could only see a very little part from the reality or the quite possible reality, better said, of things.

ps: coming later for little while, Loving and for many Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:26 pm

And I Do Insist, without Equality and Respect there's no choice for anything.
If any of you, from the world of institutions and from the world of factic powers, think I can Truly Help by my Sharing here; you should Very Seriously Start thinking in what I've just said.
What I said to "her" about the "rastrillo" was because "she" talked about it before.
Very Seriously, as I've been getting Completely ready for NOT needing her (now her is her, not the neighbour, though I know she's always been involved), I'm getting ready for going away for always from the internet.
Remember this principle: "the goals can never justify the methodes to be used".
To me, from this point, all Communication Gets Pervert. As the poison apple transmiting the poison to all other ones in the same basket.
Believe me. It's the True Coherence of Justice.
And I Radically Do Not Accept this Methode you Have Been Using towards me.
Bring there another People, if You Want. But I Don't Want them there. Or they'll Have to Shut Up ABSOLUTELY FOR ALWAYS. Not a simple noise in the morning and in the night. Respecting my Citizen Rights.
And microphones and all other technologic instruments against my Privacy... I Want them Out. Right Now.
Listen, I'm Very Serious on this.
If these things don't get solved, forget me For Always.
You Go.
Is your egotic and selfish persistance in your typical methodes Justifying the Definitive Losing of me as public sharing? action smiley
If not, this will Prove to me this world is Condemned with no solution.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:12 am

Hi, Beautiful Day!
Smile flower Smile

How are thigns going!
I've got a Ton of Work ahead. After critics of Nietzsche I do have to make sense in the Socrat-Plato thoughts on argumentative reason, induction, general categories, ideas... It's for proving the Need for Concepts from them, though under the newly modulated ideas of mine about this.
My Teacher told me he preferred not saying any critic (though I did pulled him too far for saying something Smile ) because it seemed it was all connected, as an argumentation, from the beginning ( cheers Exclamation party smiley ).
After, well take some main ideas from the theory of symbolic interactionism, from Mead, etc. Modulating into the context of my thinking, but taking the Good for it and for proving, as I said, the needing for concepts and the intrinsecal symbolism concepts do always bring inside and, and, finally, the effects of that symbolism in our thinking.
Yesterday did Watch a Ken Follet, so Very Admired Writer (and in this context I am sure everybody will think, He too, the name is really Razz wave Smile ), on the Middle Ages. Persons, Women, Specially, Making Big Influence, so Brave and Bright. And the effects of a disaster as "La peste bubónica" for society: the opening of a new time for social structures, thinking and ideas; where the losing of almost half the whole number of People in Europe (years 1347, 1348 -this the worst for what I knew before, and 1349; but this has never dissapeared completely; we're descending from those People, and we're stronger against the bactery for this -coming from survivors-transmitted by fleas of domestic animals -mainly rats- who were also inffected by wild animals -marmots and squirrels, they said) Directly Made things Did Truly Qualitatively Change, till the point they're fixing the first english revolutions against the "Ancien régime" social, political and intelectual structures (1381 I think I remember, approximately real date for sure) as caused by the changes of the population big losing.
So Interesting. The Principle of Causality is, one more time, Proved (not mathematical terms, but quite obviously by the argumentative reason on historic facts).

Going to Task, Very FOCUSED.
Coming later for little while, on the Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 am

Hi Good Nice Monday Morning!

Many social News around! Hmm... Good, but the Real News are the ones upon my recently shaving! Laughing Smile
Now for some time. If I said the reasons I guess I'd be looked like Razz or scratch or directly wave ( Laughing lol! Smile ) but well... Now feeling fresher face and as long as it's much less cold here, actually... Good!
Working Always Hard for the Good Times and its Results! Wink Smile
I Mean, from the promise I made on that thing, things are OK!!

Well, God Bless!
And I've got Such a Very Brutally Tremendous Task ahead that I can only bounce Exclamation cheers ( Laughing Smile ).
I've thought about many things on the tasking. I've got to make some edition on last things written on the first point, though this is Good to me, and I Truly Like All Ideas and How I Brought them Together.
It's the first epigraph, and it's almost affraid the going into the deep it's going to mean wave cheers
Well, Seeing later Good and Always, on the Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Hi!

I've been Watching in this Beautiful Program, "Para todos la 2", among other Beautiful things, the José Ortega y Gasset grandaughter, Inés Ortega, who is an Expertise at diet and food.
These Nice Coincidences.
Related to People, the Only Ones I Do Like. God Bless!

I am less "cop" or "cloc piu" than before, by the Rest. Though, at those longed meals, I've also been able to be active under influenza and over the 38 º Celsius.
Anything Works and Keeps Working!
Now going, have Great Rest of the Day and Night; Always on the Loving True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Hi!!

Angel, I've been given a task on reading and bringing some possible new ideas or commenting anything. It's about Women. Specific Treatment on Law and Protection and Care. Very Good Proposing Public Measures I See.
I've been doing my part, and after reading all texts excepting one (my informatic skills are the worst I've ever seen in a person my age geek scratch Smile ; and did not control and the web corporative mail did dissapear, now going to it again, when I did close one text).
I'm talking about the Serious Post-Partum Depression, among other things. I'm saying it, True. I'm also talking about an Integral Education of kids, boys and girls, which is Fundamental for being able to Develope Well and functionaly any educative politics on gender equality. And a couple of things more, though those are the most important.
I Adore You, Heaven is the Space between Your Arms!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi!!

it was a real process, to write the previous post. But it felt so good, among other things -mainly the sharing for Good with Nice People-, for my interiorizing of all points and, at once, my own positions.
It's True, the remembrance and the "re-creation" of the knowledge by oneself does Help so Much for the True Learning, including the critic chances from each one on it. It's Tremendous, how Time on History does change the perspective. Those Wise People talking so negative terms about the reading... It's the same important to Notice How They Did Have Good Reasons for thinking that way, and They Explain themselves quite Well on that.
The Values of and from the Education, Personal, are, in any case, a Permanent Source all throughout our History.

And Adoring You!! And Feeling, about All Around Here, so Well too. True! action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:56 pm

Hi!!

had to add this, it's not little thing and not less important than what I said before (have You see how I've lately been improving my english grammar using? it's not nice this selfcomplacency on myself, but it's True: I'm saying for Proving How the Developing of Mind on the Good Way for any direction does Help to the whole Human Development; though, with this I'm not recognizing the supramacy of the teaching over the educating, both are Important at once).
These are lines on the morals. Now finished the argument, first and original version of it:
I only want to add for ending my explanation that this is only related to the cognitive side of our mind, though this context gets transcended through the same explanation.
The morals is a different context. By itself. The judgement on the “good or bad” it is Philosophicaly, as a principle, different to the “true or false” values. Though, as Habermas or Rorty, by different ways, make us to see, the morals are not ontologically or biologically or psychologically separable from the human cognition. I mean, to understand and practice a good moral code does need the knowing and understanding of it. So, the participation of the cognitive sphere can not be denied in practical or theoretic development of morals.
So, where could we situate, symbolically, the morals in that figure of cercles, as another way we all have to get an objetivated (cognition, as I said, does always mean, among other things, objectivity: for the moral code, first, the moral practice judgements…) situation towards the world and the others. I think it’s depending on the Intensity of the Moral Feeling. Because Morals are also, as David Hume says, Emotion. If we’re doing it impersonal terms, and just by the sense of feeling ourselves as nice fair good people, we’ll probably be near to the first cercle on the first type of functioning. If we get more intensely involved emotionally with the morals and the People themselves, I guess we’re getting closer to the aesthetic and the spiritual levels. And there’re no frontiers or limits for this, just an Horizon.
For ending this argumentation, it’s Important and Fundamental to understand there’re not two both situations we can consider as the same, as there are not two persons who are the same. Those levels have to be relativized and understood as some narrated and graphic symbolism we need to express the complexity of the almost infinite flexible and variable graduation for each subjective situation on the cognition, emotion and spirituality; happening for each time they do get engaged in our mind, heart and soul.

ps: it took two pages to me, quite good, I did express myself quite enough.
Thouhg it's Never enough. This is like the Hug, the Embrace of You!!
cheers tongue smiley sunny tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi,

my Sister is preparing a blog for me. I think it will be, when I have it, the principal space I'm using for posting, but it will only be on philosophic thinking. Nothing on Brooke Shields, nothing on politics, economics or personal. I do also want to have as disactivated the chance for posting from other people there; my experience with some neandertal asses did totally convince me -for just if I was not quite enough before- for this.
I'll come here from time to time. When melancholic, romantic or angry (not angry for personal things but for ones coming from the conspiracy around me), only.
I don't know why I did let things get to that place, about her. The Emotions, the Feelings, are what they are. My reason is bright thing, but Emotions I Did Let go out too much Free. Now I regret it. I had never done this ever before in my life. Always too much brainy and thoughful, like some highly sexualized, masho terms, "Sheldon", already. It was Beautiful, but I Went too far.
Talking honestly, I do regret more the negative effects on others than the effects on me (they're not little thing, anyway).
Love Needs Care. Care and Love Need Brain.
Maybe she and me will not see each other never again. If this happen, I guess when I die I'll have interiorized this on ways good enough for making it, the dying, Peacefully Enough (including all other existential problems).
I guess I'm Working Well on All these things. though, as everybody can see, for my Work, Continued and Highly Focused, I Need Years ahead for "Finishing" my Job.
It's curious thing, but yesterday I was thinking about her not around things happened on evilness for last years since I came, but around those years, when I was young. It's Beautiful thing, but too bad for just in case one day I do have to rebuilt affective terms my life.
Anyway, if I do ever have, some more Maturity in me and some Sincerity to other will Probably Enough. The fulfillment of subjective existence is more coming from the inside of each one, than from what others do or say, or even feel. that's the most important.
if I could take from me those people beside my home, I think I'd could start a good way now. In fact, I'm doing even though them.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:59 am

Hi Nice Morning,

How are things! Today I'm not sharing the summary of Conference because I have to keep my mental efforts focused in work and task for making it on the planned cronology, just for organization, so Important.
Good Hug on the Loving, God Bless. Coming later for a little nice talk.
What I posted yesterday it is not totally geek bad. It's going to be a Good and Important book, if Appreciated by People Worried for these things. I mean, it's impossible this get the status of a best seller, but I think it can go throughout the filter of those people, like other philosophers, writers, artists...; who may capture this and make consequently with these new theories that, Honestly, I Think Are Important. The simple fact of knowing ourselves quite much better is Simply Tremendous for the Better.
On the Loving Always!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Only a moment,

"Holly's Holiday", it's the right title of the Movie. Sorry, it made the mistake Unintentionedly, Completely True.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR2QQT1Zriw
I Do Also Like the Candid Fulfilled with Good Intentions, when We All, the Makers and Readers and Watchers Do Know and Understand this is Candid, but with some Sense in the Inside. I Like the Fairytale Genre.
Like "The Blue Lagoon".
To Dream, that's a Right for All Free People.
Freedom Does Need Education, Empathy and Rights Protection.
The other day, on TV, in some trailers made for the Channel Movies, there was some comment like this: talking about the liberal revolution ideals.
We said "Freedom" and we understood individualism; we said "Equality" with no real understanding or with not honesty enough for also saying how All People Needs their own Difference for Making UP Themselves as Existential and Reflective Beings; and we said "Fraternity", wich is a Key for the Living Together.
On my own individual making for the Community, I'll share my own nomenclature of Principles. What about (saying in spanish because it's the way I developed the idea, where form and contained meaning are complementing themselves; that's All): "libertad, empatía y solidaridad". For more realistic and conscient of all.
And, for last sharing. Yesterday did Watch Another "Las aventuras de Tom Sawyer" Version, Very Nice from 2011 for TV. Good!
And, for so many things, I DO ADORE THIS STORY!

ps: Brooke Loving True is a Dream and a Real Truth!! action smiley flower love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Oh my, I'm not feeling tired now. Or maybe yes, but this is nothing compared to how I'll be feeling tonight. Anyway, so Happy.
Brooke Big Hug on the Loving True, Unconditional and Out of the Need for Certainties. I Swear!!
See tomorrow for some more Easy talk, that's for sure (I'm What a Face - Laughing Smile ), and for All of the Time True. I'm with You!! And I think and Feel that Being True is just doing this, not lying. But I Love You so!! Smile
flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower

ps: Seeing Good!! action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 7:18 pm

I am Feeling quite Well. I just said my Truth.
Energized, Highly, I do take the chance now for saying, for evitating more than anything my worrying for anybody who still may be caring, I am taking all of the next week for Total Vacation from coming. I mean, not coming for any day of the week.
I'll be WORKING hard, harder than usual, even. Results will Be Real.
See later, have good time action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Normal Developing on Time!   Normal Developing on Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Normal Developing on Time!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next