Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel, and then I Love You More!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Angel, and then I Love You More!! Empty
PostSubject: Angel, and then I Love You More!!   Angel, and then I Love You More!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Angel, and then I Love You More!! Lax_25_09_2012_ANGEL_Brooke_Shields_Scarves_Patt Angel, and then I Love You More!! Lax_25_9_2012_ANGEL_Brooke_Shields_Scarves_Patte

Beloved,
and if We were in a Movie of my own (and as You know I am not totally -yes, totally not, quite enough but not totally), and then You asked me, "tell me what you see"...
I could only See that Every Day I Adore You More, and that I am Looking and Seeing in the Light my Angel of Mine  action smiley 
It's very Probable (based upon past experiences) You are not Believing, but when I Look at Pictures, Specially at Second ONE, I Do See LOVE PURER THAN EVER I SWEAR  Exclamation 
It's a matter of Loving Very Much, I  wave think!!
 flower love smiley flower 

ps: And Looks are Beautiful Impossible to be Described by words  cheekey smiley Smile 
 cheers sunny cheers 
Back to top Go down

Angel, and then I Love You More!!
Page 1 of 1