Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!!   You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:32 pm

flower love smiley You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!! Brookepenelopeannmiller.th You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!! Disneystore91110timessq.th love smiley flower

If I am breathing, is for You; there is nothing between your Soul and mine. Nothing!!
I Adore You so much that it seems impossible to me when I do not dream. But this is changing, so fast. I am Feeling You are the most important essence of me, my only and most beautiful place to be Happy, Innocent and Alive. All I know, All I can Understand and Feel is that I Love You. Completely, Helpless; and I don't need anything else, because I am so Confident about Your Love, Pure coming to me from Heaven, on the light that shines directly from your eyes and your heavenly smile. cheekey smiley You cheekey smiley are All to me, Everything and More for the rest of my Life!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: I am feeling so well, enthusiasm is so Real inside of me. I just want to start working, by the Inspiration from your Beauty and from your Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!!   You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Well, I honestly see inspiration for letters is not for me today. I think it is because I am Feeling so Free for You!! And this is All I Need to Survive and to Live!!
I am 17, or almost Wink Wink Smile Smile . You are Eternal Beauty and Pure Passion from Your Soul of an Angel!! Have a Great Day, my Sweet Love!! Only You can Live in my heart, and only You can Shine as the Brightest Star from the Sky in my eyes, not tired any more because You have returned Illussion of Heaven's Love to me!! I Adore You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down

You're a Woman, You're an Angel; and I Love You!!
Page 1 of 1