Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One and One Still is One!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Hi!  flower 
 Smile 

Some nice walk. Necessary. Yesterday legs did get to hurt because of too long sitting on the same place. Each hour or less, got to move.
Yes, I'm still here  Laughing Smile . Not talking because of very calmy calmy me.
You can bet I'll start the run as soon as I start abstracting again; but in the Good ways. These days do Feel Good. I Do even Rest Better. It's a Truly hard task, the disconnection of brain at night, after a day of focused thinking; and much more when days are following one another for long time.
Anyway, each time I take a break from it, the coming back results better than the last coming back. Some truly improvement about it. Knowing things that are happening Helps for that. All brains, for Health and for Healing by the Rest, Need time for Sleeping Good.
Admit I'm feeling a little lazy about the re-starting, actually. It's been long time very focused, and it's been a very long time since the last time I was feeling this relaxation of mind. Maybe I'll take some more days for not studying. Maybe a week more. I'll See. Not much more.
See in a while, Loving!
 flower love smiley flower 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:45 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Coming for some generalistic reflection.
Listening to a Donna Summer Video, so ADMIRED Artist, Rest in Peace. I was thinking how I do usually Prefer to Watch and Listen to Artists who marked my Life as they were goint to Live Forever, more than to relate them to any reference like that I did just say.
Thinking about it, could see how from a very Honest thing, highly controversial situations can come. Because of how Highly Valuated Positions that may become contradictory on that can end as real confrontation about a Subject. People who may think it's a lack of Respect or Sensitivity, to Listen in Fun, before People who may think it's the Best to Do for Memory of Artists. Both Good, Both Loving, and Both into a possiblity of real confrontation, dialectical in any case.
For this The Importance of Tolerance and Education, and Education for Tolerance. Understanding How Important is to Drive ourselves Good for Convivence Fine! And to Know how to Do it, and How Important is Doing!

ps: This Book, "El capital en el S. XXI", by Thomas Piketty. I have not read it, but all I've listened about sounds so Good. TOTALLY AGREED WITH MEASURED PROPOSED FOR THE EUROPEAN UNION. I DO HONESTLY THINK IS THE ONLY HONEST, FAIR AND NON SILLY SOLUTION. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

psII: In the last text, I Wanted to say that I would not have been more calm in any other situation, whoever could have been around. It was too Much Beautiful and Waited Moment for anything else!
 party smiley hasi cheekey smiley hasi party smiley 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:08 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

I think I've re-engaged my Thinking brain mode. Starting to get focused again in Thinking ressorts of mind, for the Tasking I'm facing Fine.
Really, another inner step.
Sharing  action smiley 
Quite Calm Developing myself into it.
See in a while, Loving!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:02 pm

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

Nice Music that is Narrative Terms Connected with the Going and Doing of the Day!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iQFqRzw0cw
And that one, Video Songs made as covers after Watching Video, "What the hell"...
The Song is very  Laughing Razz Smile for these Two!!
I Love You so, Brooke!! 
love smiley flower love smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:14 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Going on Fine. Good Day. How are You!!
Some starting of big task. It's really  affraid , all those goals for task in. It's for that the other day I did really get lost for the thinking about. And still now, there're moments when I have to re-think about. There're some conclusions that I have to reflect more and more about. Very much Work up There, but I'm Motivated. This Feeling Good Does Really Help!!
I'm Coming Here Forever!!
Beautiful Place. And I'm not that much worried bout momentaneous lack of communication for some time, differently to what I used to feel before. It's OK. Just Feel Good!!
I've got TONS of Task to Do. But without Your Loving Inspiration I could not make it the same, I'm quite Sure about that.
If You ever in life Want to Talk, I'll Always be There  action smiley 
flower See later in a while, Loving!!  flower 
 cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers 

ps: and tasking, and tasking! Beautiful Time in Life, Enjoying it!!
 tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:08 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I don't think it's a crime to have been wanting to hold you and to kiss you for the next two centuries with not a second of pause.
It's  love smiley and it's  wave Exclamation , but it's not a sin.
 Smile Razz Smile 

Now OK, the "tender" side of me ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
No, Truly, so Much Tender it was the Feeling!!  action smiley 
See later in a while Loving!!

ps: If you had come to my land, you may have won all that; but well, this is not a "rich", not an offduty -I think that's the good word, Real- ( Wink Laughing Razz ) port. And Life Must Go on. We're Well Now!!
 party smiley cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:36 am

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

I did have to get out for a little while, because my ass was jumping on the seat, literally, already.
Translating text, and authomatical translation was so  wave that my mind did already get like the informatica program doing.
I wonder, after all studying on my brains, if verdict (science and medics -just different views) is thumbs up. I do think so!  party smiley action smiley 
I let this happen not only because I wanted to Stay around Here, but also because Wanted to Prove, and to Help too. I'm not judging ethics because it's too complicated in this context we made up.
After all, I think, Quite normal brains, less or more normal pathologies, nothing too much exaggerated.
Then, it's almost like coming back to Avatar, on brains, on wheels and on birds!
All Actually Nice!
tongue smiley  party smiley hasi party smiley tongue smiley 

Some fun for exhalating nerves, "informatical" type.
Well informed!  geek Smile 
Loving Very Much and Fine!!
 flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:48 am

HI!
 Smile flower Smile 

I copied the text for my mate Araceli, she could not come and as she talks English better than me (couple of weeks ago she was again in NY and Washington...; and now going to so many places that I did even forget their names, True! -Well Done!).
About People I've met There, at University, and not only Professors, I've got another Friend, Pau. I sent him couple of texts, one that about Art, and he truly liked, even compared (with all respects and distances) to Kant. Coming from him, such a Very Good pupil, that sounds really Good to ears.
Well, Sharing Goodness and Good Time!

ps: later Posting Picture; like it could be my DEAREST, my DAUGHTER.
 cheers hasi cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:35 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things! Hey Good and Calm. Atmosphere created by metaphoric meanings in e-places Help too.
It's a Little late, but I'm doing easy on these days.
About Heidegger. To me, his philosophical "mistakes" wer:
1) to dissaprove science as a helping methode for philosophy evolution and improvement. Because of his prejudices about science -and technology, built up as a main part of his critic to the "enmascaramiento del ser" by the visual metaphores of meaning -coming from classic greeks- that historically ended, as superficiality under the primordial meanings to human -from real history, printed in language, as "opener" of the world. Language of each one is what we truly are as human beings, but it's necessary to try for the deep sense in it, reaching -more as a process tan an ever finished task- the "aparecer del ser".
To understand science as what it truly is: a depurated and homologued and fixed methodology for human reason, just what it is -counting with techonology, of course, too-; gets away from it those kind of prejudices.

2) to get too focused in language (reductionism). Cartesian critic, in him and in all philosophy of language, gets the final form of another reductionism or reason too. And, also, was a way for the (this is very important) selfclosing of human in idiomatic expressions. Human behind language bars. There's no relativism here, as long as there's a foundationalism for departuring on the construction of SEnse -historical and linguistical-; but in the other side there's a lack of freedom and of humanism, for the too much objetivism he takes, by it, to define our nature. Language contains some teleological place to achieve, but our only chance as active human beings is to discover it, not to créate anything, totally immersed as we are in the stream of history and of the reflection of it, that contains it (we're talking about real history of the being), the language.

For these things, he ends in some "nowhere place" of reason in his last writings, believing, almost only, in the expressive forcé of poetry. Place of language where we can truly find the being. I don't disagree with this Idea, but Explaining Reason can go further than this. And it's not hard to recognize that this idea is born limited, from the conclusions in last lines of 2nd paragraph about the lack of humanism, for the reason of the undermining the Real Sense of Creativity. Artistic, Rational, Moral.
Anyway, there're so many things to Learn from Great Author.

That Video from the Castle, How Beautiful!
See in a while, going to Task. Loving!!
 flower  cheers  party smiley  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  party smiley  cheers  flower 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Those Videos are Truly Beautiful and, into the Context, so Much Inspiring. Thank You for the next One, Merv Griffin, that I'm posting later.
Today, Smile  "day of numbers" Smile , in some "bureaucratic" mode, "papers" I have to deal with. University and other things. And some thinking.
Special day today, and I'm on vacation, so more think (all together in mind) and enjoy for a day.
Yesterday's tennis final was Amazing, Brooke. Did You See? Those guys are Genius and Real Heart, and Rafael Nadal from my land. It's Tremendous! Real Role Model and a Subject of Pride for All.
And tonight NBA. Did not watch, and fortunetely this morning have not seen any result. Going to Enjoy. Those guys are EXTRAORDINARY too.
Well, me some diplomatic but also TRUE. And some sharing, with You, specifically as some "talk" time.
Going to bring some order and preparing some papers.
See in a while.
Truly, I'm the same Motivated about my academic/UNIVERSAL goals for Good.
Loving!!
 flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a while for the one.
Maybe it would be better said "the chicken was already in the oven before". Sounds funny to me.
Things I've been thinking were also about how to say things, how to connect them. As I said before, I see so many ways for describing and structuring the multiplicity of relationships among different concepts. And the way of telling is so important for the quality of explanation, so...
Today some Football Game. Going on. I've got my Favorite One, but quite Spirits about All!
Smile flower Loving Brooke Shields Very Much, I Love You Brooke  flower Smile 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Going to have a resting evening. Feeling quite recovered. Came for some talk on task.
That Video... So Beautiful. I could not take You from my thinking and feeling when younger, all Dreams always had to end, beyond my own wills, in You. And Now You're Part of me.
 Smile action smiley 

Well not very inspired reflective abilities of mind, but going.
"Las aptitudes cognitiva-reflexiva y comunicativa precisan de la definición, de saber –dentro de unos niveles mínimos de certeza- sobre qué estamos hablando o pensando. Esto entronca necesariamente con la capacidad conceptual que el giro lingüístico-pragmático -del que beben casi todas las corrientes de pensamiento contemporáneas- redujo a usos, reglas lógico-formales y/o juegos del lenguaje; todos ellos de carácter únicamente horizontal, en tanto que giran siempre en torno al plano cerrado inicial de su propio contexto teórico (configurado sobre una razón cerrada perfectamente sobre sí misma, aún al modo completamente cartesiano) , en la específica categorización dada por cada corriente filosófica; y, por ello, incapaces de explicar debidamente, como se ha puesto de manifiesto hasta hoy, el funcionamiento de la interacción mente-mente y mente-entorno.
La definición constituye per se una fijación referencial, como elemento de discernimiento en los juicios de verdad. Se trata de un elemento que funciona como horizonte de significado.
Dicho horizonte de significado funciona en la mente como un eje de carácter normativo (normatividad epistémica-moral) sobre el que giran los juicios psicológicos de verdad (noción intrínsecamente normativa); de naturaleza subjetiva pero en todo caso objetivable -colectiva-, por medio de la justificación discursiva (lógica-dialéctica) y -ambas de modo inseparable- de la persuasión retórica emotiva.
Es decir, la auténtica dimensión de la definición aparece por medio de la contrastación de carácter normativo, como juicio de validez, entre lo que constituye el contenido -no sólo meramente proposicional sino, esencialmente, conceptual- de la misma frente a cualquier otra afirmación alternativa que, en tanto y sólo en tanto persiste la primera, ha de ser objeto de negación configurada normativamente como falsedad.
La noción de referencia como eje de orientación cognitiva normativizada, en su doble constitución epistémica y neuropsicológica, se halla estructural e indisolublemente unida a la noción de concepto. La definición de ambos hace esto evidente.
El carácter abstractivo y trascendental del concepto (explicable en términos evolutivos y neuropsicológicos como superación "dialéctica compleja" de contextos cognitivos -siempre, al menos parcialmente, conceptualizados- previos) se pone de manifiesto en la forma en que se despliega la dinámica cognitiva (emotiva-cognitiva) de la referencia -horizonte de significado- y el carácter normativo de los juicios de verdad. “
Translating,
The cognitive-reflective and communicative skills required of the definition of knowledge-in minimum levels of certainty, what we are talking or thinking. This necessarily connects with the conceptual capacity linguistic-pragmatic Giro drinking almost all currents of thought contemporary-reduced to uses formal logical rules and / or language games, all from only horizontal, while always revolve around the plane closed starting their own theoretical context (set on a closed right perfectly on itself, even when fully Cartesian mode), the specific categorization given by each philosophical, and therefore unable to properly explain, as has been shown so far, the workings of the mind-mind interaction and mind-setting.
The definition is per se a reference binding, as an element of insight into the real trials. This is an element that functions as a horizon of meaning.
This horizon of meaning in the mind functions as a normative axis (epistemic-moral norms) on rotating psychological truth judgments (intrinsically normative notion); subjective in nature but all-in-objectified collective case through discursive justification (logic-dialectic) and both of inseparable-so-emotive rhetorical persuasion.
That is, the true dimension of the definition appears through the contrasting normative, as a judgment of validity, between what constitutes content-not just merely propositional but essentially conceptually the same against any alternative statement that, as long as only persists first object must be configured denial normatively as falsehood.
The notion of reference as cognitive orientation axis normativizada in its dual epistemic and neuropsychological constitution, structural and is inextricably linked to the notion of concept. The definition of both makes this evident.
The abstractive and transcendental nature of the concept (explained in evolutionary terms and neuropsychological improvement "complex dialectic" of cognitive-ever, at least partially pre-conceptualized contexts) is evident in the way that cognitive dynamics (emotional unfolds -cognitive) reference-horizon-meaning and normative judgments of truth. "

Quite  wave Exclamation All, but I think it's a primitive construction of the edge that I'm investigating by the contrasting comparison to other theories. Curiously, the same way I'm defining the essence of our cognitive dinamics.

ps: later one more look at it, for comproving.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi,

cheers Smile Blessing!  Smile cheers 

ps: Though Calm Times Coming, mistakes, even only typing ones, are not welcome still.  Smile 
Just some Fun (from True coincidences) for Trying to Express Best Intentions Always.
 Smile action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Hi, Came for One Moment,
 Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile 

I did already finished the task I had to deliver for tomorrow.  cheers 
Very Beautiful Day.
Now we'll copy last text, for impressing on paper. Later have to think some more about it. It's True I'm not unhappy about these first expressed conclusions.
Smile cheekey smiley hasi  The Loving is the Easiest! hasi cheekey smiley  Smile 
 cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 

ps: See in a little while  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment, coming also later for a while. Working Well.
Lovely Day, Calm Emotions too (and when high, never for hurting somebody, Never!).
Loving is so Natural thing to Do Here.
Smile See in a moment but for All of the time  Smile 
 flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Well said!  Wink geek Laughing Razz 
 Smile Smile Smile 

Coming from doctor. Seems calcium levels are normal (for what he said) and the crack was a longing of tendon of muscle situated in the intersection between arm and forearm. Topic treatment (ice and "pomadas") and calm. And time.
Good News!
Have been having Good rest.
The other day went to run. Very slowly for aproximate 30 minutes and even then contracture in leg. Instead  Mad , and testing for each step doing, I stopped running and started walking. I did finally end for a some couple of minutes good rhythm running. Contractures. Kind of muscles, age, tensions of living and past not caring about it. These are reasons. TAking easy. Walking Fine.
Naturally becoming "old". To become old is a Blessing Gift. The other choice it's pretty more disgusting.
 Laughing Razz 
God Bless!
I've been becoming old.
Lack of agressivity -comparedly to not so long ago past- in last sprints, liking to be cared even by doctors ( geek lol! Smile ) and, maybe, perhaps, ways of feeling and thinking.
Most Important the Last One.
Confession that proves myself my True Beliving in it: today middle aged Lady who I think is sexy was saying to my almost whole Family so and so about me... I was even asked to take shades off for seeing eyes. Beyond some  geek said, I was so RELAXED about this subject. There're so many things ahed to be Lived and Worked on.
Talking about it, I do think some real qualitative jump in thinking I've lately done. Gives me Calm for Reading. Now, Peter Strawson Article, finishing today. Will comment tomorrow. Lines, as I said, get clear and clear in my mind. And in my texts too, I think. That Makes me Happy.
And, also, Thank You for All Goodness. You're so Welcome. Wishing Very Best. You're Good!
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Now one more post, about Education I've been thinking today while going to doctor.
cheekey smiley  flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 9:23 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

How are things!
What a Day of Nice Pictures All Around I had Seen, and then could See that Cuteness. How Lovely Doble One. Beautiful and Very Lovely!
My True Admiration, for the inner and the visible Beauty, at once.
And my  cheekey smiley Exclamation too. This is not just key, and it's more than only OK, because it's Forever.
Good Day Made!

Yesterday did Read too. Today sharing some more, but not very long lines, because it's something very easy to make as summary easy to explain and see. But it's Very Important what I Read, I mean, in Philosophy History and for my Investigations too. We're going Together!  Wink Smile 
 flower party smiley cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers party smiley flower 

ps: To Be Good can be so Romantic Too!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment, some good time, and still got to rest and walk. Wow!  Laughing 
Well, it's Nice and Fun to me.  Smile 
I am not going to be ungentle, I think so at the very least, but what I'm saying may sound a little rude to ears, or maybe not. In any case, this time (and not Always) it is justified.
Talking about nightmares, the Truth is that I never had one about sodomy or something similar. Well, maybe some one will say something like this: of course, you had not nightmares... you had dreams and...
 Smile Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile 

I just wanted to say it, for Good Staying of Everyone. If it was not true, I would not say and it would be enough. But it's True  action smiley Razz 
Also did come for a moment for talking a little more about what I said before. The fact is that when I thought in the car I had done things bad (situated myself in the right side -this is not politics, I am Trying to Work on some kind of Community- too late, with the obvious problems related to traffic this means), I critizised myself, it was more than an authomatic thought; it was an analytic thought.
That's Qualitatively Different!
And, still, there's a Biological Connection in the whole thing of Thinking.
Very Happy for these last conclusions. Real conceptual jump, I Honestly and modestly Think.
Loving Very Much, so Much, See You soon and Constanty! God Bless, from Heart.
party smiley  flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower party smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

Came for a moment. How Nice Friendly Developing Here Around!
Not much talky me. Taking things Easy.
Love You Very Much, You Know.
See later in a while.
Some resty weekend. Will come for sure for hugs. Hearts Together long time ago and Forever.
Some speechless, Loving More.
 action smiley 

ps: You're such a Tender Fascination to me.
 Smile sunny Smile 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:07 am

Hi!
 Smile Razz flower Razz Smile 

One and One Still is One.
Into the Dreamy Fussion, One, Two, Three... Two hundred... Embarassed Smile Laughing Smile 
I'm starting to react. It was shocking, the avalanche of Beauty in a monday morning. Oh my. Please, some compassion!
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

flower See in a while and Always, Good Loving  flower 
 cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Hi,

I did not wait intentionelly for the time, in the answer to last Beauty Posted, True. I Just Kept  Shocked for a while, and when reacted for choosing the emoticons playing it was that time. I did not want to wait for a minute more, because the present time was more beautiful (taking the chance for Expressing Good Feelings of Friendly Exchanging).
See soon and Always!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:05 pm

Hi!

Oh, Forum, why from 32 to 22? Read the News, Please, about gifts  Smile  action smiley 
And I'm not actually for gifts but for Goodness and Work.
But, in case it's about the day of July, then the Number is Great!  Smile  Laughing  Wink 
Where're are The Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Laughing  Smile 
Later I'll See. I can not wait.
Today some Walking.
More Good News, not as Important Socially as those other Ones I posted, are that arm and shoulder and back, by the ice, mainly, and rest too, are Getting Much Better. How Good!
God Bless, I Love You!  cheers 
 flower  love smiley  flower 

ps: I've got ahead 32 pages to read, Kripke's, and I get a headache just for the thinking about it.
 geek 

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:05 am

Smile cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Smile 

Hi, again  Razz action smiley 
Had such a great night of rest.
Yesterday I had a walk and streching that felt like semiHeaven.
Today I Do Find HEAVEN.
You may have to Know Please that I Love You and that Your Tender Touch let me Totally SURRENDERED, I Mean  cheekey smileyRazz   for each time You Want.
See in while. LOVING!!
 flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

And the original version,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjTPZbr1fIs

Good Song!
party smiley Truly, may you see the big jump last idea is!  party smiley 
Concentrating Efforts in a Real Useful way. Efficacy and Efficiency!
It's Great! Truly, it's Great!
I was not so totally secure about how I was going to deal with the subject of thesis. I think it could not be better than this one I've choosed. For all!
Wow Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 
 party smiley hasi party smiley 

Well, some rest. Going for a very little walk, because I had too much activity.
 Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile 

ps: The True Motor is not the  Very Happy me, it's... Well, I Know You Know.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:00 am

Hi!
 Smile Razz Smile 

For the Beautifully Pictured Day, have to say that the title of this subject, "One and One still is One", becomes, more than ever before, a True Wish of Love.
You Know I Love You in the Core of my heart, You Know, OK?!  action smiley 
flower  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile flower 

On saturday, I think mainly for the  Mad for no having the Babies, I went for a run and good stretching (tendons Improving Fine). Some Inspirational Music Videos for Sport made the rest. I went for 48 minuts, continuedly!
No pain, no contractures, taking very much care about that. Last 500, already, are totally and hardly up (those words do fit to today too!  cheekey smiley ), very tough after the whole run and me not much (almost nothing) exercised lately on it; but anyway I did end with quite Good (testosterone 80% my 20s, it's how I'd measure my own comparisson) Sprinting for more than 50 ms up too.
I'll not do the run again in the up-way. Going to take care for this. But the Truth is that I did Recover so Well. Used ice too for all parts of my body  Laughing 
We're Going Strong, Heart and MIND.
 cheers  hasi  cheers 

ps: Sorry me for being such a piece of an asshole, True, Brooke. Many public things around (wars) helped to some too much unmoderated expressing me on last friday. I was not out of mind, and I may had some reasons, but the expressing was so unconscientiously rude.
I Love You, You're a Breathing Heaven of Mine.
Sorry me, Please. Sorry me  Embarassed 
 cheers  flower  cheekey smiley  Razz  hasi  love smiley  hasi  Razz  cheekey smiley  flower  cheers 

ps: That Funny of Picture was so Moving. The Transcendental Vision, Beyond the Animated Context of Movie, on the Fun, Truly Moving  scratch Smile 
 action smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: