Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One and One Still is One!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi!! action smiley
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things! I'm really tired, my brain. Going to spend a couple of days out of the "abstraction" of mine. Tomorrow I'll start reading again. Still have to finish two books, couple of days.
It's Good the rest, for the repair (of the bright connections, How Beautiful the Mind Working, I Like it).
Today Easy Here too. No projects... Nothing. Though I think the possible easy essay geek could be easily well "paged" as good number for normal publishing edition. I'd Only Need a Couple of months!
What a Video, and the Cover Picture... cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz wave hüpfen jumpy smiley
Smile And so Adorable the Mac the Night, oh My!! Smile
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi!!

Last of the morning for the One Expressing.
Coming up from the Happy Tasking, have to say I am so cheekey smiley hasi party smiley cheers Razz for those Pictures.
Video is so Beautiful too. But as long as says "him" I am not posting. Just because.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

As soon as my Beloved sister send Pictures to me, I'll post them Here.
cheers Smile And I Love You!! Smile cheers
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 9:12 am

Hi, Good Hug!

How are things!
Here quite Well, ready for Work and Reading. Yesterday did take a break, because was feeling a little tongue for the cold. Taking care.
How many Good and Nice Pictures today... But where are those of Mine?
Anyway, the related answer is as wave scratch geek ( Laughing ) as usually.
I did even spend sometime after posting (before and after, because while it was too low the computer and I was bounce ) on the Laughing
Now Truly Happy for doing it. I think it was Necessary for some Better Feeling Here. Not exactly for more money Laughing Exclamation Smile Razz (I'm not asking for an "elevation" of salary now Laughing Smile ), but well, talking True, the Most Important is Feeling the Good. Really, The Reason Here Smile action smiley
Well, See in a while, on the Loving!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: today, only? Laughing , I've got a good amount of job!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 11:10 am

Hi!

Laughing Smile Razz on that Picture that I'm posting later. Very Good!
"Estic glaçat per partida triple; no ho puc analitzar, per la profunditat i per la fàcil lliscada (no de lliscar com a crit, sinó de patinatge) de l'humor colpejant el meu riure; humor sorgit no dels llavis sinó de la ment treballant en calent i en calma, com a música. Bona feina i ben jugat".
Well, some geek Laughing more.
It was really Good! The result of the match? All Did Win I guess Smile

Brain of mine is quite relaxedly Sleep , well, compared to some other more bounce moments Laughing
Wishing Very Good!!!
For You too!! So Obvious that I guess even my cats do know Smile Razz action smiley
God Bless.
My Beloved thesis Director and Professor, such a Helping Person, is ill, in this moment. I'll keep working Fine for some time a little more on my own, but he said he will Keep in Touch for Helping as much as he can.
Very Responsible, Good and Sensitive Person. Everything's going to be OK.
I Trully APPRECIATE him as a Person too.

I'm not much worried because it's something Normal and very soon we'll be Working to the top again.
I'm Very Inspired. And those Pictures Do Really and Truly Help!
You see, I always thought that the most Romantic job had to be to work in the "Pony Express" (I'm Posting!), and look at me now, Loving this long range Thinking/Feeling Dream of Mine, Opened as Family.
Loving so!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 12:41 pm

cheekey smiley Smile Razz study hasi Hello Hi!! hasi study Razz Smile cheekey smiley
cheers flower cheers

Fortunetely, the Working hard did Help for erasing some pulsions. I was affraid for the effects of selfsuggestion for talking about that Here.
Everything's going and going to go wave OK!!
From that Feeling to this other one a little more Calm: the Talking would be Heaven too action smiley
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 9:50 am

Hi!!

How are things!!
I came Here instantly because I am hungry, so real.
Yesterday night did work too ("estuve haciendo esquemas!" cheers ), but I did sleep so well, for the hours I took for doing, more than 6, enough for a day (had made some relaxing real "siesta").
In the evening I could not do anything more, I was really tired and thought the best would be to post the Beautiful cover in a better moment of energized mind.
Everything will seem me OK too. If I am Here with all costs this mean, how am I not going to accept all if it's Good to You, though there may be some secondary, or terciary Laughing Smile , references to me. I am taking as a Flatering to myself.
I'm going to break the anonymous, more symbolical terms than any other thing, by publishing my philosophy book. At the very least for the 2 or 3 that will buy it Laughing cheers . It's Normal.
Posting the Cover at 10!
On the Loving Forever!!
party smiley sunny party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi!!

How are things!
Here quite Well, actually.
Taking a chance for something Important to me.
Please, can Anybody Tell Maureen O'Hara and Kirk Douglas, both, that They're some of my Favorites Ones of All Time and FOREVER, Please. I Did Always Admire Very Much, Very!
It would Make me so Happy, to be Able to Communicate this Feeling to them!
cheers cheers cheers

It's a sunny day now, so Good to my Brains, for all the thing.
See later in a while and Forever, on the Endless Loving!!

ps: Beautiful Memories, LIke Pure, from the 80's, Romantic Transcendence, so Real!! action smiley tongue smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhxF9Qg5mOU
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Hi!!

How Beautiful.
Last Video, One More, is Impressing and Very Exciting to Watch. Exquisite.
Pictures are Impossible to be Defined, for the Beauty of You.
And I've Only Been Trying to Do the things the best I Can action smiley Razz Embarassed
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

I've changed the last text.
Yes. Important stuff. I erased the word "pero" (later we'll talk about it) and substituted this by two ( tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley ) points. It Does Totally Fit!
Yes, "pero", in Spanish the male for the "pera" Razz Laughing Smile
I did erase this fruit (You know in Spanish we have the grammary genres)...
I'm keeping my golden apple with me!!
cheers cheekey smiley sunny cheekey smiley cheers

More wave , for make You Smile Laughing action smiley
"Pero" is "but", yes.
When I was a kid and had fever, illness, like influenza, I was very used get into this stuff, the very hated Laughing "Budirol" stuff.
For what I see, the angloSaxon world is wiser than us, because I did search for the word "suporitorio" and did not find a simple thing.
It was a Real Liberation, when I overreached the f.....g Budirols.
My mother had a special appreciation for them, but I always used to recommend them to herself. God Bless Family!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

No, no, it was the time and the doctors. I said for some Laughing action smiley Razz
I Love You, and it's True!! action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: See later, I guess I'll Dream of You tonight!! Embarassed (no jokes about this shy; the more Laughing ... this means the more shy)

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi!!

As Try for sublimation of some sad present moment (I'm not projecting this in anybody, I think there's so Much Strength Up There!!), and as Try for Sense in Mind on the narration of the Living, and as Inspiration for Walking Up to Dreams. Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZsF4Ig39UU
"Jo, via"= "Me, fast" Wink Smile cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byF7h9li2u8

My actual opinión on this way of expression is that it does not have to be taken literal terms, as transition of mind to different states. Not rude, the progression, not by the easy way of superficial instincts. First, because it's not getting goals the best posible; and, second, because it's increasing some not good dycothomies in mind and addictive behaviours. No, it has to be taken just as an idea going, as some symbolic representing of how the existence in this world and the living are.
From this, the reflection, conscient and unconscient, both (yes, both do work Well on it), is going to Make the Job Well. It's not that easy, but I know it's Good.
We're instinct, we're reason and we're symbolic beings.
It Felt Good.
Loving Forever, Brooke, Transcending by the Soul Every simple distance of facts.
action smiley Razz
And, well, nothing else for today but the Loving More and More.
I'm not thinking about Touch of bodies, right now, but I'll Do, I'll Do, Dreaming party smiley
Now, when I think about the two times I came, I Do See it as a Fantasy, so Beautiful, that Made Sense for the Living!! Living of Two! And of All that Have to Be too!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi!!

And, over any other thing, Very Friendly and Hearted Hug! action smiley
Understanding Nice messages, I Razz
God Bless!

Brooke Beautiful, Love and Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Hi!! Razz action smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

How Beautiful and Interesting and Lovely Video.
You're Heaven's Sensitivity.
And I Love You. You Make me Feel so Proud, as Person Who Loves and Admires You from the Heart!!
You Make People Feel so Good, and I Do so.
You're Amazing Person, Incredible, and my Eternal Love for True!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny Razz love smiley Razz sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: Smile though I am and want to be quite childish, I'm Really Interested in Reading the Book Of You. As soon as I can, I'll Do it!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:57 pm

Hello,

I was obviously talking authonom terms (is that word right, to express selfpower? I think so) for Developing my position Honestly and without "details" of childish psycology (that does only make me Mad , can't you all see why I've been so Mad for last years? An Honest Word, just One Honest Word, and All Would Have Changed!).
I'm Here, let me do, and let me prove. Not for going to the USA to marry Brooke Shields, Please, just Respecting my Freedom and my Intelligence.
What about this! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 10:07 am

Hi!! action smiley
Smile Razz bounce flower bounce Razz Smile

How are things in the Beautiful morning!!
I did start the week quite handsome, You can easily bet it.

Yesterday's night oh my geek , I did read and edit the whole text, on the paper. It's the last time I do something like that wave Exclamation Laughing Smile
But well, I did it. After some chapters from some other Book did Truly Feel like a calming and charming cup of "til·lo" ("til·la" in the official dictionary of catalonian, but in my land, dialectic form is that).
See later in a while. I was angry on the night with You. So much transcending, so much transcending... What are You thinking about, and where's the meal?

To texts I'm only adding a couple of things, Important, and only some corrections that are extremely important. All other things, though far from polite literary style, as long as they are able to be understood less or more well, I'm not touching.
See later and for All of the time, Brooke Shields, my Love of Mine.
cheers flower sunny hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi sunny flower cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:15 am

Hi!
Razz Smile flower Smile Razz

I've just Read Good things to Remember for the Tasking. I've also edited text of Mine Razz Laughing Smile till Kant and historical derivations.
My uncle was making some lines on the paper for some counting (the other day he had calculated the distance of the Galaxy: if 100.000 years light, multiplying... Laughing He Did it; we had to take care with numbers for reading properly the result wave cheers cheers ); and I told him that was I was writing was more important that what was being written by him Laughing geek Razz Some Good fun of Common Sense.
And well, Good Night, I Love You, Hoping You Dream on me!! Embarassed Smile action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: coming tomorrow for a while for some quite Calm posting. Tomorrow more Rest, fun and Working. I'll Try to share something.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:53 am

Hi!!

If I'm authorized to stay up out of bed for a little more while ( geek action smiley ), and if I'm also Authorized, Wanted to Share this, it's Magnetic the Emotion, physical and mental, when I Think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEmU6pE54eU
action smiley Quite Calm, but even More Happy than Calm action smiley
Your Face, and All of the rest, is the Delight of Paradise to be Kissed for Each Moment of a Life!!

ps: and now in a while to Sleep Fun. Tomorrow will take the philosophy again, maybe now I'll read a couple of pages, but quite easy at the very least till the weekend.
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:05 pm

Hi,

I did edit the provisionary index of the original part. Now better. By now geek Laughing
And I was afraid the book was going to be a little too small lol! wave Smile
Working Good Well!
Oh my, I'm getting exhausted True only for the thinking about the Task.
But at the same time cheers party smiley party smiley Basketball bounce hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Hi!

I think that if I don't say it now, I'll explode.
I've got a new bag.  I've got a new baggggggggggggggggggg!
As it's not that very big (now I do prefer it more than the one I had before), I like to call it, in some kind of idiomatic wave mix of mine, as "maletxchetxcha" Laughing Exclamation (I am now).  It's from the word "maleta", but a little "disturbed" Laughing Exclamation Razz wave tongue tongue smiley
And for ending this rush, I could see the name of "boomerang" on it, on the fastener strap for carrying it on shoulder.

I'm Very Razz Touched by those Videos today.
Now Real Task Focused again.
Seeing, Loving!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 pm

What a Great News. It Seems Everything's going to be OK from and for All.
To See some Continuity Would be so Great!
I'm going to be the Most Gentle and Kind Possible!

ps: what a cortocircuit of emotions, past, past of the past, present, present of the past... wave Laughing Smile
I was coming to say I had done such a good work.
And the writing I'm doing more Focused, because if not after I have to edit more letters than the number of those I did write before geek Laughing Smile
I was not expecting these Good News, that mean things are Really OK. I'm Very Happy for this. So True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi!!

I... I did just find this Lovely Romantic Cuteness. Though I'm not letting the excessive Razz Exclamation could take me too much, not that difficult, I could not help posting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnpNj3u214c
Kindly True from the Heart, on Eternal Love,

ps: I'm going to work so Razz and hard. Don't ask me what this means, because I have not idea about.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:15 am

Hi!!

How are things Good Beatiful Day!
I had a good blessing necessary resting night. Yesterday it's True I did end the morning exhausted. Now quite Well. Healthy ways are Important.
About the joke on my beard, have to say that yesterday's night I did wash it, and have used for it a little "flit" (I adore this word geek Exclamation wave Laughing Smile ) of some parfume (for man, well... before beard the same geek action smiley ), Massimo Dutti label. But I'm calling it "Máximo Duty".

No, just some fun. The most radical about my shaving periodic was my Grandma. She used to call me "feíto" Embarassed Laughing Razz (ugly but Razz ways and on real geek ) when I was not doing for weeks. And she was really heavy, nice terms repeating, with it.
This handsomeness of mine has been a condemn for life!

But Here I think the reasons for my isolation have not been the beauty of my face but my doing and saying.
Though actually I see still not trusting 100% and still wanting to play the doctor role (not only by the internet) -and if I could not see it I'd be seriously ill Laughing lol! Smile - but I See some chances Important and I see some True Interest for Helping me to Make my Work. And I'm so THANKFUL TRUE!
A little piece more to see it, the Video with Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell from the day, and those Words on it: "A little jump make a big diffeence". Wow!
God Bless!

Abot Movies I did See of You Brooke, I did forget to mention Wet gold, The diamond trap, Backstreet Dreams and Sahara.
It was a True forgetting and I don't know why I did. It came to mind for the Tilt trailer for today. But it was True I had not seen any Nice Beautiful Calvin Klein.
You know why I say it. I was not so much as You did think from the very first moment from the stream of the fanatic admirers.
My case was, though nobody did see it, DIFFERENT.

And about the trailer ending, with "Sr. Gorducho" eating, all references to him about me are so far, I've never had 168.000 dollars in my life Mad scratch Laughing
Going to Task. I've Got a Good Amount of it. Enjoying. It's Truly Useful.
Loving so Much, You're so Beautiful!! cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:26 am

Hi!!

How Beautiful, oh my!!
Coming back to "reality" Here for a while:
Had to comment some nice thing on my tasking too, sharing easy. I was focused in the free expression of my ideas, in the first version of all of these texts, for after taking less or more good care in the lexic and syntatic aspects. And have to say that results about global expression of main new concepts of mine and, also, the right expression of them in paragraphs, are making me quite Proud and Happy and Illusioned for the definitive version.
But for a simple reading (the text from yesterday I think it's a little better on it; I did care more about if, because of posting Here), I see how the global structure for each epigraph has to be improved. Not any new idea, just adding some details to make the sense I am wanting to transmit or say in each case.
It's not going to be that difficult, it's almost natural, the seeing of those little problems and the corresponding solutions.
I knew this would happen. The high focusing in some sides makes impossible the same level for all. Needing phases. It's OK.
This selfconscience on those problems is making me ready for the academic critics. These, do Mind so to me for this reason I've said. The not forgetting ideas, the modulation of the concept and of the relations among the different ones for the progress of the meaning in each epigraph. In fact, in my mind, I've just corrected almost all of those problems remaining in the prologue and the introduction, good number of pages.
Taking easy. I've got time. I can not get lazy, but I got time. It's Important, Doing things Well.
And well, this was all by now (fortunetely Laughing Smile Razz ).
Seeing so Good, Loving so Fine!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Hi!

Only a moment for finishing last post. The thinker has also to bring not only the references, by concepts and coherency of his living, but also bring the conceptual tools for helping to understand why, where and how this references can work or not work, making a generalization useful to be less or more (this is impossible to be fixed) applied to the living for making those references he/she thinks are the Right Ones can Work the Most Better Possible, being tolerant of its implementation on time and on the social and global diversity. And accepting all constructive critics, at once, too.

Now some fun from the Scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6U1oduKYp4
Nice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRja4HUsRu0
Laughing and Tremendous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPtPxqTdkig
From the 4:30, Tremendously Good! TREMENDOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3rBm7s556I
Another Tremendous One!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4vGvbhxpfg

I Do Really Feel so Well Treated, Actually Here and Around!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi!

Came at 14:43 (well while writing now 14:44) for saying it's taking 143 pages, for approximated numbering.
So, this way, I'm finally overreaching less or more easily the 300 pages, total ones cheers Smile ( geek Laughing Razz )
Good job!
Well, wait till finish it, there's a pretty number of months on very intense tasking before deserving this.
Coming later in the evening, a little more MUCH MORE Calm and Nice. True.
On the Loving. True!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Those Pictures sitting with the People are so Lovely action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
And I'm quite low energy today, but I'm dealing with it at the levels I may calculate, approximately, that are the most optimistic for rendiment with the less possible stress levels. Doing.
"Som-hi, nois!", this is a "war" shout for selfcheering up.
See later by nice talking, You're Very Adorable, some Heaven Essence to me!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi; Still, Always and Forever!

How Adorable New Picture, this is Such a Sweet Taste of Living!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now on the Smile :
"OK, no hugs time. Buster!"

It's so Beautiful to Feel the Sweet and Lovely Connection. Living is Very Kind at this Time.
I guess You Could Perfectly Be on the Cover again, is it happening? Please, in that potential case, Let me See Please action smiley
And Here We're Going.
I made and UNINTENTIONED mistake, True. The title of conference is "Eros and Philia".
No mistakes (no "errores" Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) now.
Well, I did not by intention but it was an opportunity for another tongue smiley Razz
And I'm Hugging Very Much the Same as in the Morning but More Very Happy action smiley cheekey smiley
Beautiful!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Coming later for a while before going, now Tasking. Adored!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One and One Still is One!   One and One Still is One! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One and One Still is One!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: