Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the LOVELIEST to me!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 2:11 pm

Hi flower cheekey smiley ,

You're More than Bright and Shining Light to me, You're Simply Adorable action smiley
flower love smiley flower

ps: don't worry, I'm Calm geek Smile No, it's True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 12:21 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Yes, at this time of the day and still Here.
It's just that scratch it was raining so hard for hours, and I decided to stay the night.
Not much talky, only silent huggy mood.
Now I'll read for a little while before going to sleep fine and have Good Rest.
Somewhere in the Infinite there's the finish line of this Love, reaching Heaven.
I Simply Adore You, Brooke.
Good Night!! action smiley
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi!

Honestly Tremendous, the Adorability of All of You cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation cheers action smiley
Me going Easy on it.
A title, "The painful adorability"... geek wave
I did take a read to last text, and I'm posting again with very little edition. But as long as it's big (long and big, I don't know what the hell is remembering this adjectivism, oh my, more than exhausting, the imagining Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile ) importance, the subject, I have to post at the best sense I can bring to it.
It's Important. It Really is. The Foundaments of All We've Been Deffending, the Love, the Courage, the Human... All of it Needed this Critic Explanation on a theory that was so negative to the human history. Nietzsche's, Well Explained (because he was also a little wave , like me geek Laughing Smile ) is so Different to that.
See in a while and for All of the Time.
How Beautiful, Dressed that way, leather jacket and hair bounded behind...
It Makes You even More Adorable, because of the Contrast of Mental, and Hearted, Images of You.
Loving and Loving!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:42 am

Hi!!

I'm taking a little period for putting a little more down the processes of thinking. I'm not psycologically tired, but physiologically, my neurones and mind. It's True. These last 2 years have been very intense, and the last weeks and...
I'm doing it, easy and away from too much worries for it. Last weekend I did really work hard on Philosophy, so it does not happen anything bad if I'm taking easy for a couple of days more. When I take the stuff again, it will be much better. In fact, I'll not take more than a couple of days for resting of mind.
In fact, there's also the Reason that I'm so Very Happy and Proud for last text I posted, I'm so cheers on it. And for sharing it and for the help I know it can bring to the World, now and for the future.
You Move me, and You Inspire me so!!

And now, some Laughing / Razz as cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpJMLB8H3M
Tremendous. (Amadeus="love tens", degrees; and also as long as I'm very worried Wink Smile about the resulting number on this subject as counting posts)
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ7HNxTnbdo
Beautiful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpJMLB8H3M
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 11:56 am

Hi!!

Yes, I did, less or more, Remember that Great Interview, by David Letterman and with Steve Martin too. It's Great to See it Complete!
About degrees, just a "B", Brooke affraid How was that possible! Mad Smile
Well, by the helping of Philosophy Graduated Steve Martin, and all texts We've been sharing, and All I'm Sure You've been Reading too; I Honestly think We can Balance that "big" fall on Philosophy, and Make a Full "A" for All Subjects, because, if I can remember Well, You Had an "A" in all other Ones, right?
Smile party smiley party smiley party smiley Smile

Loving so Much, the simple Existence of You is Romanticism and Real Light to my Life!!
And each day You're Looking More Beautiful and Bright!
And those Eyes of Light You've got in the today's Video, Oh my!! cheekey smiley wave action smiley

ps: I'm taking "easy" the Philosophy task for some days more. I'm so Very Happy about actual goals. Much more than I had thought in a first time. So, for Health and for the Real Making of Better Chances for Better Quality because of Rested Mind, I'm taking task Normal terms. It's such a Bright Future, the One We've Got!!
When I Touch You again, I'll get Totally Stretched. Yes, did You know the that by the Stretching I've got higher tops for the limit highness of my arms standing up. It's True. Stretching from the same places, doing this, I see how I am more comfortable, by body get less stretched, when feet on earth and hands to some high point.
I'm getting the 6 foots, already, when we Meet again!!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

But it's True. I'm, normal "shooed" and well normal stretched, at 1'80 at the very least. Chilsdish, in these things... I think there will always be things that can not change: Double Sense. Talking about the Love!!
party smiley hasi sunny Razz sunny hasi party smiley
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi!!
cheers cheekey smiley action smiley hasi flower hasi action smiley cheekey smiley cheers

Emoticons expression does fit to the Moment in the Heart, but also, something that's already the same, the Picture of the day!! Yeah!!
Smile Razz lol! Razz Smile

Last post of the Day, but at the Maxim Adoration of You cheekey smiley geek wave
I'm tasking by the brain so hard today
(maybe something more at a shared night, who knows... affraid Laughing You!! ).
I have to work hard on the concepts synthetic/analytic. No jokes, though it is sounding fun. It's Important. Have to see the point of depth (no jokes I said! geek Laughing Smile ), really, the point or level of explenation, in this alrady initial point of the essay. Something of the final essence to get developed later I'll have to say, anyway, for getting out well from the problem involving that duality, where's some confussion of concepts.
I am a little wave Shocked about the fact this is enduring time with no stronger critics. Maybe there're some good ones that I don't know. Well, I have to work finite terms, can not read everything. I have to start.
I'm departuring from the original text of many Authors, as I'm doing in this case.
Well, it's not going to be easy, but it will end Well too for Sure.
You're Delicious, Video with Russell Brand is,also, ONE on a HEAVENLY LADY LOVE, YOU action smiley
See later for Adoring More, but Adoring the Same and Seeing, the Same, for All of the Time, and Loving too, and...
wave Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:56 am

Hi!! Razz action smiley
cheers flower cheers ( Wink Smile Razz )

You're the Loveliest to me. Wherever I go, You're with me. I Know You Know.
When yesterday talked about distance was just because of the difference in the everyday's doing I could feel, for the seeing You at those Bright TV Programs, Nice.
I am a little not the most sociable creature in the world, I mean...
And You're the Cuttest and Loveliest wave action smiley
Those Pictures of YOU, Brooke, are Pure wave to me. I guess You Have such a Big Net of Good Friends, for Life.
Me Your Friend, and I Love You for Life for Love, my Dream, Most Romantic of All!!
Today going to post again last text. Important. Some edition Necessary (and probably, ha, "probably", not the last one Rolling Eyes Laughing Smile ). It's not for anything but the Importance of Authors for the developing of the Thinking. So True! Yesterday I did take some rest, because my brain was a little "haciendo humo", tired, but not excessively Laughing Smile
If I had to take the whole of the next week for this Subject, related to Philosophy of Science Actual, connecting to Habermas, I'll Do. Important.
Not necessary to post all, but this text of the day is Necessary, because it's about some fundaments actual that I wanted to order, someway. Something more on the issue I'll have to post for sure.
Love You and Love You so, I'll Always Need You and Want You in my Life!!
When are You coming to my land for a Nice Easy Friendly talk? action smiley
I Keep the Innocence Alive, You Make it. But this could Happen!!
See You, Love You!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi,

You Really Are, so LOVELY action smiley
I Think Candid is a Gift that is Not necessary to be renounced to; You Make it in my Heart, like a fresh morning touch, promise of a sunny day... and a warmer night.
You Do Create some desperate wills for Hugging, when You Want!!
cheers tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers

Today taking easy, but THINKING so Well and FOCUSED, Preparing for the last before the last pulling for this epigraph on science I'm writing.
The prequel to Machado's Verses is on!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

It's been a Very Windy Night, yesterday. Here my land, the spanish record of the day, 132 km/h for some moment.
But, God Bless All affected PLEASE!, to me, it's been just a "descambuixada de cabells", I mean, only my hair did get little affected by the wind. I don't even need a hairdressen for the repairing after this breathtaking storm of emotions.
You're such a Real Force, and I Love You!!
While Working, while Dreaming, while... Everything!; I'll be Thinking of You, Together in an Endless and Infinite Embrace of Love.
I Swear I Do Feel this Poetry for You!! See later and for All of the Time; Now, Tomorrow and yesterday!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:58 am

Hi, Good Adoration in the morning!!

How are things!!
I did get some "click" in my head (for something today is the 100th Anniversay of Universal "Platero y yo"), True. Some new Path, for the Love of You Mind and Heart did get Much Easy to myself.
Last Pictures is more than Tremendous, it's Fabulous!
Oh my if I could HUG STRONG right now!!
Yesteray did work. Well, quite Well, on another explanation about Science, for integrated one about quantics and relativity facing the "normal" science of Newton and so -these ones more corresponding to our logic and perceptive and intelectual capabilities-; trying to bring some Sense. I think I did get it. As I can not explain the conscience, as nobody else in the world, for our limits -well, if you are ET this could be different geek Smile Razz -, in terms of true empiric objectivity, I can not explain this ways those things I talked about, but I can, at the very least, Explain how do they can be worked for the Sense.
I don't know when I'll be able to post this, today... wave Smile
I don't think I am finishing the epigraph dedicated to Vienna's cercle and neopositivism and pragmatism critics on them; but this is just a matter of one day for ending and one more for editing. Next week finishing well. While, Thinking More.
I am not putting together that I shared before with the lines of this epigraph, that question is better to be treated in the "original" lines form my thinking.
I do also have some new ideas on robotics and human minds; but this Needs More Maduration time in brain.
God Bless!
I Love You and I Love You so Much!!
action smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi,

as it's Christmas, the Paint Does Fit too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9FFaq3Cpoo action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:56 pm

Hi!!

I'll have to get served "only" by the Match.
It's OK, I'll See the Babies tomorrow or the next day.
Came only for a moment. The before post is not the Model for the grammar for schools of english, but it's great I could communicate my ideas.
The world record I'd like to break out, by the Help of You (this is Key!!), is a complete home run: time of endured embrace, time of continued kiss, number of kisses by minute, strenght and intensity of body pulled into body by space unity of vibrating cells, and some more.
What do You think about it?
I think the first 10 years could be a continued Improvement.
The following 74 a maintainance of them and some Qualitative Getting Up Jumps, at once.
The only thing fallen... the look of the eyes, by the force of the ecstatic magnetism of hearts.
The Melting in One Soul!!
See later and Always, my Beloved and Adored Brooke of Mine!!

ps: words I'm sharing I Do Believe and Like!!
psII: ah, and the mouse I'm using is wave , and though I have got one new, I'm still using the same because it does really fits very much to my state of mind Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile , and also like a public test on my temperament control, Here with You around!! action smiley bounce cheers
psIII: for the first time I could See Your Face, I could forget the big challenge that it was to me the literal definition of poetry.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 12:21 am

Hi!!
Smile wave flower wave Smile

I'd Like to See some other New Picture of You, if possible when You can. I've been Working so Hard...
When You can.
I'm not taking Pictures of me because I have no willing for this because I'd Only Want if Pictures Were Only for You. It's selfish but it's Innocent, because I am just letting my Heart guide me.
Though that condition could only be possible if You could Hug my physical cells, so... wave Yes action smiley
Oh, You're Perfect to me, it's True. Passion don't lie, because that's from the deepest of Heart.
I think I could come back again to the time of Romantic (I Truly Hope Actually they Are Understand as this They Truly Were, by You Now, Love!!) posts into the night.
I don't care if I can't Touch Your hands for a good while now, as Long as You're Existing Forever.
I think the hard Working has not erased these Feelings, Letters Kissing.
I Know, I Know, Now You Believe what I say to You.
If I lost the Transcending Touch with You I don't know what I'd do, Brooke. Eat myself again, probably, I guess.
Maybe not now, because of Children Touch I've Discovered too, for last years; but the Happiness and hte Living would NEVER be the same, they could Never be the same. I'd Stand Alone.
Like those jeans Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
See in a while again tonigh.
Loving's Good!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I came... I did catch the 50 pages by editing, and I have not finished!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

I know You would have preferred Super Sensitive and Tremendous Actor, God Bless in Heaven, Sal Mineo, but anyway, I could finally bring You this. Hope You Like it,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWgJjtmr7Yk
cheers flower sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny flower cheers

ps: later for a while!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 am

Hi!!

good morning Beautiful.
I'm still Speechless.
Still in Heaven, or at the very least, in the daily, with that place able for little visits along the day.
To say this will find me some words for expressing.
I know I make mistakes, like saying energy from fussion and after say nuclear energy. It's quite stupiditism LOL, I know fussion is nuclear, and what I was meaning in the second place was the fission...
Well, Here Inspired Infinite but as I am not machine, well, those things.
In this situation, it was even useful for some Try for some cuteness, from the moment I am Truly Speechless in Love.
Adored, Adored.

ps:emoticons do not work, posting just words. Comig later of course. Rays of light, from the sky and in my heart!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Hi!! action smiley Embarassed And the Sexiest, I should add!!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile

The "erotophobic" version of me ( Embarassed ) is not untrue at all, because of the reason of the naked Emotion I am not hiding, something that's Truly making me this.
Quite Happy about Goals in Process.
You're my Dream Come True on the Vision of a Woman, in those beach bikini Pictures of You action smiley
Going to Work Focused for some more!!
Adoring is little thing to be said, in comparisson to the Heart's Reality Beating!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:40 pm

Hi Good Adoring!!
Smile tongue smiley flower tongue smiley Smile

I Know You Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boanuwUMNNQ
cheers hüpfen jumpy smiley hasi hüpfen jumpy smiley cheers

I did Listen on the Radio that "Fury" is so hard for the bringing such a raw realism on the human horrors and circumstances of war. They did also say it is not made for hope. Well, there're other Great war Movies (this is how it was Defined this first one I'm talking about) that are quite negative and pessimistic on this subject. Stone, Kubrick, Coppola, Malick... Tremendous. I'll go anyway.
I posted the Song for non much reflective but bounce a little primitive terms to the Sound with You in the Emotions surrended land, where landslides are the electric vibration of living cells.
See in a while and Always. The Eyes of You Do Motivate my Brain for Working Hard so Much!!
Love You and Love You so, my Adored of Mine!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: and for being Good and for keep Going on and... for All!! action smiley

psII: Nice Videos of the Day, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi!!

Lady Adored, I think today the descending has been specially funny and wave
I had to take it all out of the mouth and say it.
tongue smiley Razz tongue smiley

Tomorrow is a Holiday here. But I'll come. Later for a while too.
You're Adored and I Love You, and I get so nervous, actually, when I say things to You, because of the anxiety; well, if I do not control myself Very Happy
Razz That was the Truth, but I can handle, it's OK.
I've Truly Worked Today. Happy. I Like how it is actually done, the lines.
See in a while, and Always and tomorrow and...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

"Idò sí, dies un poc familiars, Brooke".
This I'm Dedicating to You,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg1Da3IOZc
Quite Good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGxdBzjuGw
Focused in the Expressing by "The Kiss" Playing, Romantic and Epic. Quite Good too.

See later in a while and for All of the Days. Touching Hands and Hugs when You Want!
Now Going, Calm terms, to some Helping, I Hope, Task.
action smiley Razz cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:26 pm

And Hi Hugging You like wave Razz cheekey smiley Exclamation cheers
flower Laughing Smile love smiley Smile Laughing flower
action smiley

ps: and I do still have to walk a little, Read and Edit, Read Books, Watch Sports, Make one New Post...
Ah, and, "also", Adoring You More!!
cheers sunny hasi sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Hi!!

But what is this Loveliness of Picture in Video! Oh my!
"Moon River" is not enough, because the Beauty is Exceeding All Tiffany's! cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
What a cuteness so Tremendous!
Very Good for Warming Atmosphere. From Here Wishing the coming storm of snow be the Easiest Possible for Everybody There!
What a Beauty You Are, so Adorable!!
It's so Great to Now directly Memoir of You is getting bestselling, but it's something I was supposing with certainty enough it was going to Happen. I'm Sure Quality from Book is a True Reason (I Truly like your Fluid stayle of Writing; talking from two other Books of You I Did Read before), not only your Fame's.
Big Hug so Much!!
Later coming a little more, Easy, and at night too. God Bless, on the Loving True for Life and More!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:03 am

Hi!!
Smile Laughing flower Laughing Smile

And here comes the reflective twin Laughing geek
It's just that I did think about the lyrics of Song.
Violent.
Well, this is just a Romanticism that has a Natural Fundament True. And I think all People Like to Be Wanted by their respective couples with some kind of this Natural Animality, that in fact Means True Attraction and Passion, even though we All know the True Love is Much More.
I'm saying it because of statistic in Spain I could read about opinions from young People, very young, high-school and so, about jealousy, control and things like that from respective couples, mainly from, as usual but not always, guys about girls (it's more a double line, though the guys doing is always more visible, on it's expressing -more sincere but also more primitive- and it's, UNFORTUNETELY, consequences happening some time for real). And sorry me, but this is not sexist, it's just biologicist.
All I'm saying about Education and Morality is, among other things, so Important just because things like this. To Understand ourselves, our Nature, what We Like for Natural, what's Moral Judgement, HOw to Develope it, How to Develope Empathy to its Top for All, obviously Including, Specially Including, respective couples of each one.
Song is a little sexiest, I think, but there's a biologic -not only cultural- fundament. The Task and the Challenge is to Learn and to Teach How to Develope All these Emotions Well and Fine and Good for All. Healthy and Moral Ways.
God Bless and Good Night!

A little more awaken now, but not that much. Going to sleep, but I had to say this.
action smiley Loving, Adoring, Understanding!! action smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi!!

How are things How Beautiful Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adorable and Sunny like a happy summer day!!
Thank You for Being on the Share of so Much Beauty, from the past and from Today! cheekey smiley Exclamation (=Looking to Heaven).
Came for a while, but those Pictures are so Deliciously Pretty and Lovely!!
Loving so Much, what a Fortune to my Life True!! action smiley cheers tongue smiley
And now going to some well deserved Rest. Coming later for another easy but Loving talk.
Adorable You Really Are!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 1:08 pm

Hi!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWc7k_x4Y0 Embarassed action smiley Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WznsVZ1BtSw
cheers hasi flower cheekey smiley sunny love smiley sunny cheekey smiley flower hasi cheers

ps: You, We; so Beautiful!! ( Embarassed Exclamation me so True)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Hi!! action smiley
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Good Hugs!!
Came only for a moment, Nice time.
Taking the rest of the day for rest.
Tomorrow and sunday mix work mix joy and rest. If tired or anxious for too much working, resting for the whole weekend. If True willing for Tasking, then I'll task.
cheers sunny Razz I Love You and Adore You, You Know; Good night!! Razz sunny cheers
flower cheekey smiley cheers tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 am

Hi,

can't You See your Hearbeats I'm Always Feeling in my own Heart!! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Because the Goodness Never dies, I'm also sharing some "brutality" wave Laughing party smiley from my thinking.  I Do Honestly Have to Say I'm Shocked Exclamation affraid about my actual doing, specially when I think the little time, comparedly (less than four years, and the two first ones quite wave in the bad meaning of this state of mind), I've Been Dedicating to think.
So, this,
"Sobre este último aspecto de la voluntad, puede resultarme de una utilidad proverbial para acabar de perfilar mi explicación sobre el concepto-símbolo, traer a colación la teoría cognitiva de Schopenhauer sobre el hallazgo del carácter metafísico de la voluntad, más allá del concepto, meramente representacional de lo físico; una idea que seguirán muchos otros filósofos posteriores en el tiempo, como comentaba antes. Veamos. Para el citado autor, el noumeno (noción explícitamente traída de la teoría kantiana del conocimiento) es la voluntad metafísica que dirige el mundo y los actos del hombre, la cual sólo resulta aprehensible por medio de la intuición, no por el concepto representacional, que resulta útil sólo en el ámbito de los fenómenos y de la causalidad física.
Dentro de todo proceso de investigación, en general (científica, filosófica, histórica…), la intuición no es sino reflexión; y su resultado preteorizado (con este término nos guardamos, de momento, con el fin de poder iniciar la argumentación por el cauce de justificación que pretendo trazar, de caer inmediatamente en la representacionalización conceptual) es lo que Pierce calificaba como el proceso de la “abducción”, frente a las típicas y mucho más estudiados de inducción y deducción. Con la teorización subsiguiente a la comprensión abstracta o de sentido del problema o límite que la investigación pretende alcanzar, acontece un salto cualitativo –de abstracción transcendente constitutiva- por el que se alcanza un nuevo nivel cognoscitivo, representado por un nuevo concepto.
Si el conocer (como percepción representacional) y el pensar (como clásico principio de la reflexión) no son tan distintos en su esencia como se nos ha venido enseñando más o menos implícitamente (desde luego, es cierto que tradicionalmente se ha atribuido a ambos el elevado significado de constituir usos de la razón, pero siempre desde un punto de vista concedente de una superioridad para el segundo, el pensar; lo cual es obvio, hasta cierto punto, por su identificación, consciente o no, con el proceso que acabo de describir en el párrafo anterior), tanto en un sentido epistémico como neurofuncional (de acuerdo con la explicación ofrecida en párrafos anteriores); sino que su única diferencia esencial admisible, de acuerdo con la propia significación tradicional de cada uno, se refiere al origen o punto de partida de la actividad cognitiva llevada a cabo en cada supuesto; esto es, por una parte, la realidad, que da origen al concepto representacional del conocer, y, por otra, la reflexión, que es la vía de la intuición; vemos ya que, de principio, no puede existir tal diferencia de cualidad fundamental que pretende demostrar Schopenhauer.
Esta cercanía semántica, y a todos los efectos, se reviste de una gran fuerza argumentativa adicional si disponemos de una adecuada comprensión de la noción del concepto, transcendente y abstracto. Para esto último, es preciso ejecutar tres pasos teóricos, que son:

- La identificación –gradual, en función de la mayor o menor implicación del elemento emotivo- del concepto con el símbolo, donde no sólo aparece el habitual elemento de la recursividad lingüística, sino también el carácter de lo intangible por el lenguaje, que se personaliza en la figura no sólo “meramente” literaria de la metáfora, y/o por el pensamiento lógico-causal.
- Coherentemente con lo anterior, por el logro intelectivo de situar el símbolo más allá del lenguaje y del pensamiento lógico-causal, propio de la representación, junto a la identificación eidética del fenómeno (esto se comprenderá mucho mejor una vez se acceda a la lectura de los epígrafes dedicado al aspecto transcendente del conocimiento y al esclarecimiento de los principios de identidad y causalidad; y, mucho más, al final del ensayo, evidentemente, con cierto sonrojo debo decir); aparece también la comprensión del elemento significacional abstracto del sentido, el cual es, en realidad, el elemento que dirige la intuición schopenhariana hacia el ya tantas veces mencionado salto simbólico-conceptual.
- La aprehensión intelectiva -de forma consistente con los puntos precitados, y con los epígrafes siguientes de este trabajo- del hecho de que el aspecto transcendente del conocimiento, desde su propia inmanencia natural, tiene un carácter autoconstitutivamente metafísico para la perspectiva funcional del conocimiento.

El noumeno y el fenómeno, en realidad, no son esencialmente distintos, en sede de la teoría del conocimiento de Schopenhauer (NOTA PP: No en el sentido metafísico puro que trataré de esbozar: lo verdaderamente metafísico debe cifrarse en términos de cognición, no de voluntad. Así, podemos hablar de los conceptos de infinito o de eternidad, pero no propiamente del de voluntad, que tiene no mayores problemas para su conceptualización que los propios de cualquier otra substancia inmaterial, como el amor, por ejemplo.); pero no lo son por las razones habitualmente esgrimidas por los filósofos pragmatistas, analíticos o del relativismo, sino por la propia dinámica del pensamiento; el cual los remite, al hilo del análisis comparativo que he presentado sobre la percepción representacional y la reflexión, a una mera diferencia de grado –difícilmente constatable en términos matemáticos sobre la intelección humana-, no de cualidad o esencia. Creo que con un último argumento se puede quizá comprender mejor lo que quiero decir: Schopenhauer, como él mismo dice –y estoy de acuerdo-, accede a la aprehensión metafísica de la voluntad por la vía de la intuición; sin embargo, cuando comprende todo su carácter, sin duda la conceptualiza plenamente (y lo hace explícitamente cuando la describe en sus textos). Esto sólo es posible gracias a la referida naturaleza específica del concepto. El problema de Schopenhauer, y de tantos otros grandes filósofos que le siguieron, es que todavía parten de una concepción de la razón estrictamente platónica-cartesiana-kantiana (esto es algo que el autor de referencia reconoce expresamente, lo que le honra), lo cual les impide, como bello árbol de la retórica filosófica convertida en método, acceder a la comprensión del profundo bosque de la capacidad metafísica innata e inherente a nuestro sistema de cognición. Creo que todas estas reflexiones son fundamentales, porque dan lugar a una auténtica recuperación legitimadora de la razón como vía renovada, apta para servir nuevamente de guía esperanzadora pero firme de nuestras vidas, como individuos y como sociedad. La mística de la irracionalidad sólo es eso, una huida, por desconocimiento, desde nuestra propia esencia racional hacia un pasado que nunca existió. Porque si bien la irracionalidad de la voluntad que describe Schopenhauer reside desde siempre en el reino animal, no menos cierto es que la capacidad de reflexión autoconsciente y moral es un patrimonio exclusivo y diferenciador del ser humano. Una vía auténtica y fiable para la superación de los resquicios fácticos, no ontológicos, de la irracionalidad socializada y transgresora de la historia de la razón ontoepistémica, metafísica y moral del hombre. La racionalidad transciende ampliamente el ámbito de la ciencia, al cual se la ha reducido prácticamente en su totalidad a día de hoy, en pleno siglo XXI. Es más, así debe ser reconocida, para que le quede aún una oportunidad abierta y cierta al ser humano de convertirse en quien realidad puede llegar a ser, alguien con capacidad para mejorar casi milagrosamente su propio mundo y el de sus semejantes.".

Now, for explaining what I say about the representacional perception comparedly to the reflection, I am posting this (both texts I'm posting are a part of the epigraph I'm Dedicating to the Symbolic Thinking).  I Honestly think it's all going to be Revolutionary to the SXXI Conceptions.
"Antes de continuar esta línea de explicación específica del símbolo, es preciso efectuar una digresión substantiva que aclare un punto crucial y crítico en toda la historia de la teoría del conocimiento, sin el cual la línea argumentativa principal que presento no puede ser comprendida en la forma debida, pues ambas nociones forman un plexo inescindible de coherencia y sentido explicativo. Se trata de lo siguiente. A partir del principio de que es indispensable tener en cuenta la base física de la consciencia para llevar a término una aproximación a lo que pueda ser aquélla (lo contrario es como pretender entender lo que es un barco de vela sin haber navegado nunca en uno o, incluso, casi más apropiadamente en este caso, sin haber visto jamás uno anclado en el puerto), y gracias a autores como A.R. Damasio sabemos que el cerebro es un sistema de sistemas en conexión, donde las partes emocional y volitiva están siempre presentes, incluso en el pensamiento más lógicamente racionalizado que podamos imaginar. Esto supone que la diferenciación clásica entre percepción externa y reflexión interna no puede sostenerse en la actualidad. No existe una solución de continuidad, una línea divisoria en términos absolutos que pueda trazarse entre ambos procesos. Como sucede en toda la fisiología cerebral, no hay demarcaciones estrictas, sino sólo zonas y sistemas más o menos “iluminados” por los contactos sinápticos de naturaleza eléctrica, que dependerán de cada persona, situación, experiencias, etc.
Al pensar, percibimos, al percibir, de un modo más o menos consciente, pensamos. Al percibir cualquier estímulo sensorial con significación para nuestro sistema instintivo de supervivencia y/o nuestro sistema de intereses tamizados por el filtro del aprendizaje cultural, de una forma u otra, reflexionamos, en tanto que otorgamos el correspondiente sentido, dentro del sistema de significados de la mente, a la señal previamente no simbolizada (por ejemplo, si percibimos que hace mucho sol, pensamos que es conveniente utilizar la crema solar; no existen zonas limítrofes clausuradas entre la percepción y la reflexión, sino sólo una continuidad in actione). Y ello con independencia del nivel de complejidad del proceso de racionalización intelectiva del estímulo y de todo lo que acontece de modo subsiguiente en el cerebro. Claramente, en cuanto al nivel complejidad cognoscitiva, hay toda una escala de mayor o menor automaticidad en la reacción ante, por ejemplo, un exceso de sol (en sentido creciente de complejidad: cerrar los ojos, pertrecharse con unas gafas de sol portadas en el bolsillo, buscar la tienda más cercana y con mejores precios a comprar crema de protección solar, etc,). En la mente, los procesos fisiológicos relativos a la reacción puramente instintiva de apartar la mano de una cerilla encendida (lo que obviamente siempre lleva aparejado una reflexión posterior, bien inmediata, y posiblemente también alguna clase de expresión consciente de enfado) y los relativos a toda conducta consciente (refiriéndome ahora sólo a reacciones frente a estímulos externos, no a los procesos biológicos de los órganos internos, si bien incluso de ellos existe cierta percepción consciente, que conocemos como procesos de cenestesia –esto también es altamente relevante como prueba para mi argumentación) se hallan imbricados de los elementos mentales tradicionalmente calificados como perceptivos y como intelectivos puros.
También percibimos cuando reflexionamos, internamente a la mente y para el estado general del cuerpo. Tal como sostiene Damasio, a toda imagen mental le corresponde una determinada reacción nerviosa y hormonal. La conexión a estos tres niveles se produce indefectiblemente, y tiene lugar como una especie de mereología fisiológica que se retroalimenta biológicamente.
Por otra parte, de acuerdo con el giro naturalista de la filosofía de la ciencia, todo pensamiento de tipo lógico-causal se halla imbuido forzosamente de implicaciones emotivas y volicionales, en tanto que suceden en un sujeto con intereses, voluntad, emociones, que se halla de lleno inmerso en el mundo social a muchos niveles (el propiamente científico, el correspondiente al prestigio social general…). Tanto este último análisis cuanto el propio de la neurociencia moderna nos indican que la reflexión no sólo es percibida en un sentido fenoménico puro, como abstracción lógica absoluta, sino también como sensación. Sobre este punto, conviene recordar el estudio que Husserl hace de los dos tipos de procesos mentales que he tratado de explicar aquí, los cuales para él conforman unas estructuras que se integran en la consciencia y que da en denominar “sintéticas'".  
action smiley Smile

ps: From today's Video, that Elegance, and that Glance, did get Printed so Deep in my Heart!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the LOVELIEST to me!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next