Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the LOVELIEST to me!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 3:42 pm

Hello!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

The stream of brutality turned into conceptuality (narrated, symbolized; we all thinkers have to go beyond the old concept as pure objectivation, only this way we can understand, as I'll explain) is Exhausting Laughing Razz Laughing So True.
I've decided stopping at the 17th page. but I have to keep going, tomorrow finishing the point. Today in the evening preparing all in mind and papers for it.
It's wave Exclamation , even to me. Not only the joy for brutal consistency of results, but also for the difficulty of them to me What a Face wave Laughing .
Well, going and taking easy and well.
Big Hug, I Always Love You!!
Coming later for easy nice while!! God Bless!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 5:26 pm

How are things Going On and Up!!

I could See All of Pictures!
My Goodness, Feeling like a kid.
I actually can only talk about Hugs. So True!!
I've been Working so hard, Really, and though quite wave for the difficult and the fast, I think it's very good bases. Now reading and editing for the weekend. I'll share main ideas, but it's all related to conclusions i've shared, but on the argumentation of them by good number of complexitily connected arguments, going deeper with them all together, to the point that's key. Happy. And Today the "Last" Pushing Up was Yours action smiley
I Will Be Thinking Of You, You Made my 22th Anniversary Looks like an annecdotic piece of time, Good Times. For All Involved with it!!
I've got the Chip changed of new for another time, each one Better. Weight on shoulders has been getting lighter and lighter, and today was some Special Point.
Argh, to me You're Looking like if We Were at High School!!
God Bless.
Wishing Very Beautiful Kind Weekend, Full of Love. My Heart is Colorful, Painted by the Glance from Your Eyes and the Lovely Smiling and Wishing from Your Heart.
Love's so True, See You one of these days, and for All of the Time of the Days Always!!
I can talk, but I feel this is like speechless, compared to what You Make me Feel, just Joy and Love.
flower cheers cheekey smiley tongue smiley hasi love smiley tongue smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley Razz

ps: Girl, Lady; Thank You for Existing!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi!!

How are things!!
That David Letterman's Video from 1999... Wow, it's my cheekey smiley wave Exclamation Razz Smile like Today!!
I think I did send 180 pages of a normal book or something like that.
I did not want that much "crack" geek Laughing Smile
No, really, I think it's going good. The final form, going at this level of extension, would take less or more 600 pages.
As long as I'm Living, I will keep Developing and Improving the "final" conclusions contained in them as I'll Try to explain well for all, Including all those who could not or did not want to Study Philosophy so Much, quite Respectable. I think some Keys for the Living, Individual, Social and Spiritual, Have to Be Opened and Free to All.
Brooke Big Hug, You're a Dream!!
flower cheers sunny Idea cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley Idea sunny cheers flower

ps: that Today's Video for Benefit was not bad at all, God Bless.

psII: coming later for easy little nice while for the Friendly Calming Touch of You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:02 am

Hi Very Good Big Hug!!

And I do even Like the way it Sounds!! geek Smile
Some more rested, though taking the whole weekend for it, resting with the most empty mind possible.
I Like You could may Like these texts I posted yesterday. It seems each time I'm going into deeper, but this is just the way I'm able to express things, by connections taken from different places brought to the paper/bits, because in mind, less or more explicit, everything was there quite longer before. Though, I have to admit too, when I express it by words things get clearer to me too. It's a Process!
A little What a Face as tough for big efforts, for many times (specially in the ending of each chapter, when I've been for many days very concentrated); but quite Corresponding on the Joy it Brings to me.
party smiley hasi Taking the time easy, God Bless, Good Loving!! hasi party smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4k_cZP1tkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo_bNhF5T_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw
flower love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Brooke, it's just that I Need to go to this Calm Place, Free Air and Green on the Soil, Natural. There I Get alone and Totally Relaxed.
Caring about the temperature, I think I'll have to keep going, a little sooner, with hat and even some protection for the skin if necessary.
Energized Tremendous, and on a Calmy Nice Going.
Though, today at the very least, Not forcing the brain at all.
Sending another Fixed Big Hug, Adorable action smiley
flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi!! By Videos watched I just Wanted to express the Good Times, True Harmony of Heaven Together; it was nothing, at any possibility it could be, I don't care about it and I totally forgot it, it's time for thinking with the heart, not by nietzschenian hammer.
But "Te 7th floor" Movie I'm still too much cotxorhrhrhitxo to watch, True. Just because too much Razz on the surface of emotions, for You.
I can also say I'm working very well, and this Book is Tremendous. For the last chapters, on human freedom and so, I'm Reading another one from the same Author, about the neuronal selfmaking/remaking, from 2010.
And searching for moderated titles and moderated words. I actually getting the heartbeats, at this Expressing to You, so easily too high. So, calmy I'm keeping myself.
Big hug, see You at night, Love, and tomorrow and for everyday; Heaven to me You Really Are!!
flower cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:54 pm

my Adored of my Heart,
I'm coming quite energized, I'm sweating. I did even made a short sprint 72% going throuought the path to a gas station, carefully (True!) among cars in the street, playing like in the old times of mine but now Safe.
I was running upstairs when I came. I'd do the same right now again. I did even find a very right place, even better than the well water, for my stretchings for a type of exercise.
And coming for some more combination, Music Helps.
I do actually have the Music Card in my cell, it's a Gift from my Sister and a Friend. Bird's Singing like ever, with You All Around, from the first tree till the sky.
Taking things from the last posts,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjmWv82HHQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cDK0XDxrKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KOz91tAvSk A Treasure, You Really Are action smiley
cheekey smiley cheers hasi Adored!! hasi cheers cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi, my Adoration beyond words!!
cheers flower cheers

It's a rainy day today, though I'm quite OK tongue smiley True.
It's the third day with no walking (I dont think I'm going to the outside this morning), and nerves are quite well.
Some resting of legs will not feel bad.
And though I'll be Tasking for all of the summer, I'm taking this month quite easy. My biology was asking for it, and I think I do deserve it.
I've very Excited about the rest of Task ahead, quite True.
You so Very Highly Adorable and You've made my time so Joyful and Razz
The only thing You Deserve is a Neverending Tight Hug!!
action smiley Razz wave
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi Adored Beautiful!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Me at your feet like Razz wave
Those last Pictures on Nice Zimbio are More than Adorable. Unveilling... How Beautiful and Lovely.
You are, to me sorry if it sounds too loud, the Most Beautiful Person (and Global Event) I've ever Seen in my life. And You Still Are.
Is it possible a "rageous" LOVING TENDER hug?
Rage is not the word, it's just for defining the almost convulsioned electric streams in the inside for it and while imagining it action smiley Embarassed cheers
You're a Heart!
And I maybe intelligent, somehow, but I'm also very stupid for many times.
Argh... Hug!!
(monosylabism up to power Laughing wave Razz Smile ).
I've gone to the Uni with two Good friends. I've discussed with one (very young, on 3rd level in the degree) about philo concepts. And so well.
Later I was telling him this: why the opinion differences do have to keep people so appart, ones from another ones. Isn't the core we all share as human beings much profound than any other thing?!
I commented to him when I took him home (it was not a date geek -he's too young for me Laughing geek Razz Smile ) that in one working place I was, I did find such a good atmosphere of friendly working companion, coming from different places where this was not real. The fact is that after years, I think I was the "oldest" one as counted time working at the same place; but, though all the changes, the good atmosphere was keeping almost the same, though the normal differences. Everybody coming was assuming the same good feeling, one by one, and the conjunction was always keeping the same inertial good stream.
The inertial changes can be so Important, and they're Possible. The Feed-back is FUNDAMENTAL and KEY!
Your Loveliness, Your Beauty and Your Touch Did change for much better than I was. For and from the first time I saw You.
(yes I know I had to be real bad, then scratch geek Smile ).
Beautiful, I Love You!!
cheekey smiley flower cheers love smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Had to add to last post that philosophy is the most universal answer possible, but I have to explain by some words this. It's meaning the most conceptually abstract answer, but by the using of all, this means with no limits (at the very least no more than the ones coming unavoidable cognitive prejudices from education and culture and partializing of knowledge (coming back to some kind renacentistic making) ,those even yourself does not know are conditioning you thinker)... the using of all of the integral and total reason (intellectualized intuition from feelings...), as a coherent narrative to get exposed for justifying by arguments. Only this way you can actually find some true global sense on existence and things in it.

Video composing now. I saw the first One, and I Crying or Very sad Exclamation for the more than Razz Exclamation Heavenly Human Touching.
It's not like too sugar, but some metaphores. Using what I have, in my reach, for expressing by images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWPOG_hxkTE
This is More than a Tribute to themselves. Even more than to the whole Human. God Bless! Speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpGOHihYCVc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB2gk_-p9-M

flower I Love You, Brooke, and also "on air" as long as You Want!! flower
Smile hasi Smile
cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 6:03 pm

... Still!
Smile flower Smile

And I can not even think about the almost 2 years waiting for me affraid Smile But I think efforts are worth, I see and feel it.
Rendiment of mind much better, as selfknowing of it for not too hard; and subject much better known too.
Today i did make the first scheme for next chapter, and it's not that difficult.
Now going. Best Thoughts, from the Heart, with You!
And Very Good Loving hug, Heaven of Mine action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Hi Sweet morning!!
cheers flower cheers

Remember I said I was not feeling wave for efforts?
Then, now You can forget it , I truly am Shocked geek Laughing
The revision was effort but I Like, Communicated what I Wanted.
Mistakes are so many, specially style and clearity, but step by step we're going.
Only as an exercise of decency geek Laughing bounce I edited very few things that seemed to me the most scandalous to be seen (the academy, even not needing Plato for this, would probably think very different; reasonably).
"
My beauty, my treasure ( geek scratch Laughing party smiley Smile ) says some systematic conclusions (came to mind, I don't know why Wink Smile , some talk that was told me by a Good friend, long time ago; he had found Vicenta -we had some years difference, but all would have been legal, and I admit she was the most beautiful, sensitive, nice and sexy to me from my around space at those times, but by then I was Well "Embrookshilat", which is like saying "cansat" meaning "tired", by instance; and not using the "d" because not sounding in the speaking of the Beautiful sound Heaven surname- in the bus; and she asked him how I was doing (we had not seen each for some good time, and in fact we did not see each other again); and he told her -not being Honorably homosexual, this I could swear geek Laughing - that I was as "good" as always; and this was meaning he knew I think how she was feeling about me; but I did not know!, only Suspect Laughing Razz ; well, the same good I am now feeling I am for Good action smiley ) on mathematics.
"La analiticidad de las matemáticas, es su carácter de ciencia formal es posible gracias a los siguientes caracteres estructurales:
1)la unidimensionalidad, dentro del plano transcendente y conceptual en que se ubica la razón matemática, plena de significado por sí misma; con independencia de las evocaciones que realizará la razón integral de forma asociada. Como sabemos, esto es diferente respecto de los demás conceptos lingüísticos no formales, donde la emoción determina el carácter simbólico no formal de los elementos que los integran.
Sólo hay un rasgo importante del ser de cada elemento formal, que es el propio ser en sí mismo, desprovisto de cualquier otra connotación dentro del sistema (con carácter funcional y transcendente); y en donde cada antecedente sólo puede tener un consecuente. Pero, como bien sabemos, esto sólo constituye un carácter ideal respecto del ser onteepistemológico, que es múltiple en cada una de sus manifestaciones por razón del carácter de interconexión múltiple a escala global, no reconducible a representaciones lineales de causalidad o implicación simple. Esto es evidente en: a) el carácter metafísico de la consciencia, la dualidad materia/espíritu insalvable en términos objetivos y lógico-causales/implicacionales; b) como manifestaciones más concretas, en los problemas de la mecánica cuántica o en las paradojas milenarias de nuestro pensar.
No obstante, pese a este carácter ideal del ser (NOTA: El carácter formal no presupone per se la abstracción máxima o absoluta; creo que lo creciente o exponencialmente abstracto debe definirse como una progresión de la mente en sentido transcendente respecto del conjunto de realidad –la experiencia “total”-; en este sentido recordemos que el significado propio de abstracto es el de la elusión tendencial –nunca posible del todo- del sujeto o, en general, de cualquier otro elemento concreto individual dentro del conjunto, que es la esencia óntica de la obra: no hay mejor forma de expresar el conocimiento integral y “totalizante”, inclusivo, al menos parcialmente y en el modo específico que trato de presentar, de la autoconsciencia y de las estructuras ontoepistémicas fundamentales; no obstante, recordemos que por la necesidad transcendente, necesaria por nuestra dimensión biológica, para nuestra mente la abstracción máxima, no es “el ser es igual al ser”, como totalidad de lo existente y representativa de la omnisciencia, porque ahí no habría el vínculo transcendente entre realidad y mente ( y transcendental en términos epistémicos kantianos : lo transcendental no implica, sólo “espacio y tiempo” perceptivos ni categorías apriorísticas, sino, más importantemente, el aspecto transcendente del conocimiento –hacia nuevos planos comprensiva y cognoscitivamente superiores respecto de la realidad, lo cual es una función de abstracción en progreso, de hecho y de acuerdo con la definición, donde, en términos ideales, el último escalón debería ser tendencialmente cero, lo cual constituye una contradicción ontoepistémica absoluta y el corazón lógico de la demostración de nuestra “esclavitud” metafísica, así como de la irreductibilidad del conocimiento humano a la simple implicación material o lógica-causal: debo desarrollar, si soy capaz en estos momentos, el papel de la emoción en conexión al aprendizaje “automático” a través de las neuronas espejo para así poder extrapolarlo a la cognición, simbólica, en general)).
Por último, en este punto primero, sólo decir que pese a esta limitación intrínseca del saber matemático, la abstracción “objetivante” que se lleva a cabo por medio de la formalización, aquél es un saber pleno en sí mismo en términos estrictamente objetivos ideales.
La objetividad pura no es posible en el nivel individual de cada mente (en la comprensión o creación del saber matemático), por la necesidad metafísica funcional del Sentido, sólo asequible en términos de integralidad; pero, a su vez, no obstante, lo es no sólo en el plano de la objetivación alfanumérica, sino también en su propio plano transcendente, lo cual constituye, a partir de mis conclusiones previamente desarrolladas, una prueba adicional del mismo carácter transcendente de la matemática, puesto que ésta puede operar del modo en que lo hace gracias a que se sitúa más allá del sujeto y del contexto físicos mediante el simbolismo del plano metafísico (esto es una tautología respecto de mis propios planteamientos, pero no respecto a la opinión general en torno al problema, la cual, por desconocimiento, prescinde de mis planteamientos y desarrollos previos).
Dicho plano metafísico sólo es idealmente objetivable en el supuesto del conocimiento no formalizado y en el de totalidad, puesto que las implicaciones ontoepistemológicas (conexión múltiple y holística de elementos en una perspectiva espacio- temporal) y estructurales (el papel necesario de la emoción simbólica para la comprensión, la cual hace de la idea o el concepto, a su vez, un estado y estadio de la consciencia plena) hacen imposible cualquier “autocaptación” transcendente plenamente objetivada en términos de desarrollo lógico-causal sobre el plano metafísico (en la matemática, para que ello pueda suceder de forma plena, además, es preciso que concurran los caracteres que se describen a continuación, los cuales, todos, se complementan entre sí, esto es, son “co-necesarios” o incluso, en algún caso describibles por “”, en términos ontoepistémicos de y para su comprensión).
2) la presencia de los axiomas, que neutralizan todos los problemas relativos a la autorreferencialidad. Pensemos por un momento en el teorema de la incompletitud. Ciertamente, se cumple en todo conjunto matemático, por razón del problema citado; pero la translación -posible- de todos los teoremas y principios matemáticos a un conjunto y a sus correspondientes subconjuntos no es la esencia del conocimiento matemático. En realidad, ni siquiera es la esencia de ningún conocimiento.
Con la presencia del "megaconjunto" matematizado, sin ninguna operación lógica o mental adicional, nos hallaríamos ubicados en un plano cognoscitivo muy simple de lo que se podría llamar el ser "perceptivo" (igual que cuando aprendemos de memoria, sin más, un poema). Esto no supone un verdadero conocimiento. El verdadero conocimiento es el de los juicios, el que es susceptible de ser formulado en términos de verdad o falsedad, como en la lógica clásica. Llamaría a este plano el del ser "veritativo", que es fundamental.
En realidad, este "ejemplo" es un supuesto ideal, puesto que ante un supuesto tan complejo de la formalización matemática, es imposible la memorización global sin algún elemento de comprensión, a efectos meramente relacionales de los subconjuntos y de su ubicación respectiva (lo mismo sucede con el poema: al memorizarlo, es imposible no comprender, al menos, alguno de los elementos conceptuales que contiene). El motivo de todo ello se halla en el carácter integral, y sin brechas absolutas, de la razón.
3) No se produce el problema derivado de la metafísica del cambio, presente en todos los demás lenguajes no completamente formalizados.
En el lenguaje matemático cada concepto tiene un significado unitario e indivisible en sí mismo (lo que posibilita la univocidad de la implicación); y es la combinación matemática de algunos de estos conceptos simbolizados lo que da lugar a nuevas formulaciones que siempre tendrán esa misma naturaleza ontológica, y epistémica.
Este problema se da tanto en la "intersubjetividad" (las diferencias derivadas de la interpretación individual y de las evocaciones asociadas en cada mente a cada concepto-idea-símbolo del lenguaje no formalizado, para el Sentido, necesariamente individual), cuanto en la "intrasubjetividad"; en este segundo caso por: a) la continuidad funcional de la razón integral; y b) el carácter metafísico del concepto en el conjunto de la mente respecto de sí misma, ya que en ese momento el concepto constituye, total o parcialmente, el propio plano de la consciencia (recordemos el problema de la autoconsciencia y la metafisicidad de la mente, c) la conexión múltiple dentro de la realidad captada y captable por la mente.
4) No ocurre el tiempo (ni el espacio). No se producen sucesos en la ciencia matemática, sólo determinaciones de carácter implicativo secuencial (recordemos lo ya citado sobre el principio de identidad/ser y el principio de causalidad/"=>") entre elementos y conjuntos de elementos formalmente (carácter unidimensional de plena significación, al menos a los efectos del plano transcendente idealmente "aislado" de dichos elementos (nota importante: recordemos que todo símbolo formal tiene unas connotaciones subjetivas, por la simple razón del carácter funcionalmente continuo de la razón integral; lo cual, a su vez, es imprescindible para el desarrollo del sistema cognoscitivo del Sentido, que opera a escala global en la mente)) simbolizados.
En este argumento se contienen las bases para las afirmaciones sobre el espacio-tiempo de Kant y de Einstein, de algún modo, entendido como unidad (cognoscitiva o física, en cada caso).
Conclusión a modo de epílogo:
Parece claro que la matemática es un lenguaje, no una estructura ontológicamente transcendente a la consciencia, como la lógica básica que se halla funcionalmente implícita en la misma de forma indeleble (fundamentalmente, la dicotomía ontológica -ya expliqué la importancia del ser- y epistemológica -ya expliqué la importancia del elemento veritativo, indisociable del plano ontológico- de la deducción -"=>"- y de la identidad). Y, como lenguaje, es susceptible de integrarse dentro de la lógica transcendental o metafísica, precisamente, por su propio carácter igualmente transcendente (la matemática también es obviamente transcendente respecto del contexto estrictamente físico, al igual que todo lenguaje). Pensemos por un momento: cómo sería posible, si no, la utilización y compenetración recíproca entre lenguaje y metalenguaje; si no es por medio de cierta aptitud de ambos para ubicarse, de alguna forma, en un mismo plano de la consciencia, sin perder por ello su esencia “propia". Esto vale a modo de reflexión general sobre todo lenguaje.
Desde un punto de vista específico para la matemática, valga este último punto: cómo sería posible que la ciencia matemática pudiese estudiar y explicar el concepto del límite matemático si no estuviera imbuida, en términos cualitativos del conocimiento, de la metafisicidad que tradicionalmente sólo se atribuye a la filosofía".

ps: not lying, I'm secretly so VERY HAPPY for these almost like "suddenly" and "abductively" brought out conclusions. There's very hard work behind.
Though, the Inspiration Came All Together from the beginning to the end of the weekend Razz
Eyes of mind and heart focused, in this search for the Soul; somehow, its essence. I Celebrate All the Way!
I'll use all from these last texts for some "definitive" fixing and for some more reflections. Don't worry, all will be, though provisionary in my lifetime, less or more well fixed for essay.
I'm so Happy You may Like it!! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
And if possible helping Everybody, by some global sense, then even better.
Brooke Big Adorable Hug!
cheers flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny flower cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 1:38 am

Hi Beautiful Very Good Tremendous Hug!
Thank You Very Much!!
Very speechless True for Videos.
And just couple of minutes ago i thought "philosophic investigations" (started reading today) was Beautiful...
Breathless.
I could poems right now, but i think it would increase too much my heartbeats speed, and it would be almost painful.
Dreaming of hair touch on my skin tonight, and of hearts trespassing time and fire.
Love, Love and Only Warming and Lifegiving Love!!
Good night, see You in little while
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Yes, it's True Mad ( cheekey smiley wave Razz ), You Are action smiley
Only One and a tight soft tender hug!!
Angel, You, Brooke.
And I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Adored, this is not for flattering, but for childish tongue smiley party smiley , Michael type (I am not killing myself anymore, I mean, not trying to cut my differences for getting more into "normality"; "whats normal!").
I'm actually feeling like that night, not for all night, just until 2:47-50, less or more, True, a.m; when I learnt for one time at once all of the unorganic chemist, including all elements and "valencias" of each one from the "tabla periódica de los elementos", and the rules for combination of them for making up substances: "óxidos, anhídridos (later I guess difference was erased or at the very least moderated, I guess though not sure now), ácidos, bases y sales". Fundamental type for 14 years old.
Well, then, making the transposition to this moment, I'm almost feeling like then, my hearted working mind.
Then, this is a Responsability for you All, do not disturb the genius working! affraid Laughing geek Razz
True, I am Concentrated Well. Happy Time on it. Just Mind Flowing on and for the Subject that Matters, what I'm Doing at the Moment (some "mindfulness" at the symbotranscending level of mind), nothing else there cheers party smiley party smiley
Thank You!! Thank You! action smiley
flower party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 12:35 pm

Good Heavenly Morning!!
I Adore those New Pictures from New Video so Much too, very specially the Ones where You are Hugging Tight (two different Pictures if i remember well). The newest one, symbol. Expressing was so Directly Touching, the street became such a warm place...
Oh my, I Love You.
Had Very Resting night. Very. That Video was and is so Special Feelings. All, in fact. Brought so Much JOY and PEACE to me.
You Touch my Heart so Much.
Adored of my Life Forever!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Hi!
Going well balance effort and rest.
Wishing Good!
Big Kind Easy Loving Free Hearts hug, Adored!!
Ps: if at some moment me too heavy coming, Only just in case, some telling honest and direct for one time Please; and me Kind Agree and Respect!
Confess i Adore Reading Philo and also Actual Index, please believe this last is finalky total connected sense as one narrative in an inner net in words and mind, ready to write. Happy
Sharing for Good, Loving True!!
Human Touch is key. The Other is empathy, not just conscioys obstacle or unknown from the solipsism (critic to Masters Wittgenstein and Sartre, though in fact, less or more, the did as Agreeing with my theories).
Living Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

cheers Kind Hugs are so Good!! cheers
Even though me a little wave rabbit bounce
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Heavenly Touching, Beautiful and Heaven You!!
I Promise We'll Touch again; if You Want.
I bet this moment is not going to be a big sacrifice for me geek Laughing Razz
I Love You for Always, and I did Not lie.
And You Are More than words can say action smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi!
From Conference.
BEAUTIFUL Brooke oh!!
I Love You; and i Know your Love, beyond distance and Human circumstances is True.
And i Need You!!
And im so Happy, only for this. Dont figure out anything about futurible coming Hugs!!
And me NOT angry with anybody i Swear.
God Bless True!
And You're Perfect Brooke!
Now resting alone and Great pizza.
Alone but You Here!!
Big Hug for All!
And sweet tiny burning kiss for You!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the LOVELIEST to me!!   For the LOVELIEST to me!! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the LOVELIEST to me!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5