Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With You, for All.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

With You, for All. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With You, for All.   With You, for All. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:23 pm

And I do insist, talking now Only General terms, this caring and respect I do deserve, as anyone and that I do have more than won by my brutal efforts, does include the Respect of my Private Space in my House.  
Plato and the Ancient People, Homer and the politicians and thinkers from those times, did think the most of people are corrupted and only very few mean are Honest.  And for this the Best were those who had to Direct the Living of All (though this was under discussion always, because Plato and Socrat explained the governors had to be the wisest ones, the philosophers, and not those for the reason of blood line or war).  I am not thinking about me governing city or a country, as Plato did think and tried, but I think I've proved something good enough to be Respected.  My motivation is the global safety and the good staying of the Human.
If you are not going to be openedly true to me, telling me directly all the matter (that i'm quite good enough suspecting and seeing, approximately, probably more than you think), then just Respect me at the very lest for the rest of possibilities of the living.
flower love smiley flower

ps: My Book Will Contain the Keys for a New Start (though I Known it's being read I say this), Good For All I Swear. There's not a partial perspective in it, for the favor of only some and the forgetting of some other ones.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: With You, for All.   With You, for All. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:56 pm

Hi,

sharing this for Helping, if Possible.
I'm posting the text on Schopenhauer, Edited for Better, to which one I've added a pretty good amount of ulterior arguments.
"Schopenhauer was mistaken from the moment he says there's a monism, where there's not difference between soul and body. Mistake. Just take a look at what I've been saying about the metaphysic of our Conscience for understanding it.
The other big mistake is the fact he's connecting the noumeno from the inside, introspection, to the acting as and for the phenomeno (which means the aplication of the principle of enough causality, that's catching the fundaments for all: facts connected by it, mathematics as "a priori" notions and the concepts connected among them by this same principle) for getting into the physical world; but, incoherently, at once, he disgregates the wanting, which is the principle directing all our thinking and feeling –fixed from the intuition of him about the inner noumeno he is (he fixes the conscience very biologized terms, in the brain, differently to Kant, more abstract) by intuitive ways different to conceptuality (intuition is the superior statement of truth, and the only chance for getting into the kantian noumeno)-; from the knowing. But, as I said, we can not separate this, the knowing and the wanting. It's Intrinsecally Connected to our Nature. And the same Schopenhauer says it, where he explains the connection between the inner and the external world by the “mónada” the human is, as noumeno (intuition upon himself) and as phenomenon (the way he see himself in the world as any other one going, by the mirror of the very complex social interactive reactivity). About this, he says, very insistently, that the action made by the phenomeno is one with the willing from the noumeno which is moving us to the action, from the deepest inside pulling. Just a little of common sense let us see the inner contradiction. There’s a True Impossibility for Making Real the abstraction of Principles supposedly making the Departuring Point of the metaphysic Sense for all of the rest. Differently to what Classics from AtHens said (some childish kind fun), so they were so convinced on the fact there’re principles for everything (from presocratics like Empedocles and many more to Plato and his Demiurg or Aristotile and the “immovil Motor”: the difference between the first ones and the second ones is the idea of Reason, Logos in the Principle for the second, like some idea of God, because if not, how could the cosmos be cosmic, I mean, get ordered; they explain); and coherently with my idea of our limited minds and to the necessity of the metaphysics just for talking about the changing objects of the universe; there are not these first principles existing there for and to our less or more mediated accessivity to them. I can not say there could not be one, but I can not be that cooky for saying I can say it, like Schopenhauer does about the Willing as the Principle for All of the Representative and Vital (importance of the intuitition) Conscience of human. And the answer gets the same metaphysic way about the big-bang. We can only have some access to the echos of it, but maybe quite more mediated by other physical events than we may think. Problems for proving this are up there, well opened to the critics.
The last problem in Schopenhauer is in his theory is the subjectivity, something the same Kant tries to explain, about his own thinking.
The humble is not submission is realism. The same change for moderation we can see in
the archeologic temple of Goblekitepe, in Turkey, from the 12.000 AC (please Search for the Information because it’s Tremendous for the Idea of Human Cultural Evolution, because there are Tremendous symbolic and religious representations that are 7.000 years older than pyramids; so, if agriculture came in the 9.000 aC, and for this the cities and the complex symbolic culture; what’s happening? Well, among other things, that the sedentarism was quite before in time than the agriculture techniques; the hunter&recolectors did get physical and fixed urban settlements before, and the accumulation of excedents from the “gran fertile”, after glaciations, did let them do a jump for the domination of nature –agriculture, domestication- by having more time and because of a change of psychology: we don’t need to run after dangerous animals, we are making easy profit of nature, we are superior (this can be by taking a look at this temple –so there’re others more ancient, till 15.000 AC, Tremendous, though more simple, obviously- and compare it to the pedestrian pictures, the importance of the human figure before animals and nature)]; and, as I was saying, before the () marks, when we compare the Goblekitepe to more humble constructions for the same issues that were not in the highest hill and not separated by kms, supposedly, from the living places like the big temple was; we see a moderation in the psyque of the country people, dedicated to agriculture and, also, keeping dedicated to the thinking, well, those who could.
The type of living make more humble the people, and more realistic about their position in the nature. From the less or more exaltated hunters (not always, of course, but you can figure out the psychology of a person who is risking very frequently his own life for meal) to the more calm people working the soil for vegetables, and domesticating animals. The epic sense gets a little more normal level. It’s a principle of nature, the “isotropy” one.
Taking the chance this argumentation has given to me, I’d say that a more humble perspective about the horizon of our investigations, at any levels, not only sciencie, including art and philosophy and morals too; would have some important meaning on our selfperceptions, which be good for morality. The dominancy wills or the prepotency of being able to understand/dominate (not so different in this context) all of the nature are not helping to Empathy Innate Skills Get Developed to its top. I’m not talking about leaving the thinking and the investigation, just the opposite: I am saying all this for and thanks to my thinking. I’ll talk more about this when talk about Morals deeper terms. But there’s some evident thing, the lack of Empathy and Connection to Nature (like we gods dominating it) is bringing the Big Problem of the Global Warming. And, after all, it’s All Also Connected to The less or more large/little chances for Empathy for All of the Beings, Included the other Human Beings Themselves.
Many things said, I bet You can understand why I do ALWAYS get so tired. Connections, Sense, Helping... And More... wave scratch What a Face cheers Shocked ".
flower love smiley flower

ps: coming later in the evening for very little easy talk (I'll need it Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: With You, for All.   With You, for All. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Hello Good!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

And More Very Nice Videos Up There too. God Bless!
Taking the next two days and the weekend for Active rest, Thinking for going deeper into concepts and for going better structured mind into their developing on the paper. Going Good, the Inertial Moving I've Caught is so Good.
These Inspirational things and Presentations are Very Good for Feeling Good the Interconnectivity to the Universe.
Later in the evening I'll come for Easy Nice while.
I'm truly practising the "jumping", I mean, for the next Meeting!! action smiley Razz geek
( Laughing Smile Laughing )

On the Loving, it's Flying. And it's not only strenght of Mind we All Need, it's needed to be also Coming from the Heart.
cheekey smiley flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: With You, for All.   With You, for All. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Hello Smile ,

done. Twelve pages. Integrating symbolism, causalism, identity, selfconscience, Godel, evolution and the question for the being and the Sense. All the fundaments of all brought together. Això és terrible Laughing Smile Razz
cheers party smiley party smiley

What I said about my too high selfconfidence...
The fact I do believe in the words I said does not mean I am not humble.
I mean, if I do have the capabilities for thinking till this point is because I was born this way. No much valuable as personal efforts. In the other side, the efforts I made are less than efforts made by many more People.
You see, after all I said, I can Coherently Be Humble and Prove a Behaviour Coherent and Proving this True Humble (any other thing of superiority is STUPID).
nOW, for integrating all into the essay... oh my. I've changed the first index I posted, and I'll have to change again. But it's so Imporant, to Intellectually Integrate all these things I brought out today by the Sense I think I Made Up.
It Was Worth Working and All the Efforts for these conclusions. Still too young and needing maturation and good and meaningful writting, able to be understood by all.
I'll Do it!
cheers sunny hasi Brooke on the Loving, the Same as Human All!! hasi sunny cheers

Now I've got to Make my Work, fast but Focused enough (skills of mine did improve very much, Normal, not only genetic, but also the training of mind).
And some Resting, oh my How Necessary. Asfixiating, almost, it's this Brutal Tasking geek Laughing Smile
God Bless, on the Loving!
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With You, for All.   With You, for All. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With You, for All.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: