Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:21 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

How many Great News!
And also You Look so Gorgeous and Tremendous in last gala for Exposition "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations"; so Beautiful and Elegant! cheekey smiley
I'll keep on telling the Truth:

my heart did a bad jump when I saw that cane for walking.
Whatever, and I won't as, Please Get Better very SOON, Please!
Sending Tons of HEALTHIEST POSSIBLE INTENTIONS TO YOU, NEW YORK Freedom of Mine, Please I Love You!! ( Like a Star @ heaven queen - cheekey smiley )
I'll be waiting for next Pictures of You More Expectant than ever before; Please!
flower love smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation flower

Awards and All!
What a day!
This I am going to say it's True:
yesterday's night I was Feeling so IN LOVE. Emotions were More than NEVER in my Life, as NOT SCARING AT ALL Passion and Dreams of Love for You, I Swear!!
I was not Feeling hard or tought at all, I was like teddy's heart.
I could not sleep, Emotions were so Strong.
I had to Control and Keep Mind under CONTROL, because it was Truly Impossible, Passion Invading All of myself. Military Ways of Mind of Mine I Had to Use!

Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

Brooke, Brooke, I Know We'll Talk. Nothing from what wave ly Happened Minds to me, I Feel We've Found that Place.
And jokes about Impossibilities are so Funny, but I Know We'll Talk as One We Truly Are, MIND AND HEART!
flower God Bless! flower
Do not worry, I'll stay peaceful and calm, please take care and get Healthy Very Soon, I'll Pray for Your Fastest Recovering Health, I Love You so, I Love You so Much!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower
action smiley

ps: I Know We'll Dance!! I DO KNOW!! party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:58 am

Brooke,

it's Funny because when I See A "SO MUCH WISHING FOR SEE" VIDEO of You as "Gipsy" Girl, so Nice, it's the Day More Work here.
All News, also Princeton Meeting (ough, I had not time to post it!) and All, as They Truly Hearted are.. It's a Dream Come True!!
love smiley love smiley

I am not perfect at all as You Know, and I Admit for two last nights have been tough to sleep at first time. I made, but I was like Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation TEENEAGER in LOVE with You, and I could not Sleep.
Remember me listening to music and looking at the ceiling with eyes Shocked --> cheekey smiley
It's True!!
Smile Smile

I had not done this since I was 17; and it's like "OUGH OH MY GOD, HELP ME".
And I Have to Say that Help, as I was Believing in True Love and Joy of Peace and FAMILY, Did Come!!
I Swear I will put my beating lower before going to sleep and also for All the Day!!
This Passion Captures me, and I am Feeling like unprotected kid into it, for last days.
Don't worry honey, I'll be OK!!
We'll make it through, I SWEAR EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE PASSIONATELY OK!!
Did You really doubt?
Smile Like a Star @ heaven Smile

I Love YOU, in the Calm I'll Love YOU, and I am LOVING YOU!!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:11 am

flower Smile Hello!! Smile flower
flower Smile Smile flower

Sweetness is shining from the Sun, this Morning, as I read those News of You, and Friends too.
God Bless Everybody!
Brooke, I've had very Good Sleeping, I've been, more than "calvinized" (for what I remember from the nigh, oh sigh (You remember talk from EL on the table from Anne?, it's funny here now Smile ): but this morning You're by my sight and Trembling Good Calm Feelings in the morning -what did You think, I never think about nights with You, You're OFFENDING me Very Happy Smile -Kiss You!! cheekey smiley ); I've been "marmotized", and brain's working Well for Everything.
I Love to See those News where You go out with Friends and Admirers; and You're Shining.
You Shine!!

Those talkings of mine in the morning could even "narcotize" an elephant just waken up, and turn him into bed again, just to stop it, or simply wave tongue smiley
party smiley party smiley party smiley

Brooke, You're my INSPIRATION!!
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!

love smiley love smiley

PS: Yesterday's night it was all so Athletic, on TV: red and white, and green too, Brooke.
Smile Smile

Guys, You're All TRUE EXTRAORDINARY EUROPE CHAMPS! THANKS, What a Match!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:50 pm

flower Hi, Hi, Breathlessly landing cheekey smiley ways flower
flower flower

Gorgeous!
You Make React so High All of my Emotions, You Wake Up from First to Last Emotion from my Love for You!!
Oh, Yeah, those Pictures from All Places, what a Match!!
Winner, Obviously The Lady!
Extraordinary, oh my, oh my!!
Listening to Funny Good Classics from Disco times Now. The only Authomatic in me Now is the Geometrical Rhythm of my Increasing Hearbeats for You Now!! cheekey smiley
You Make a New Person of me, when You Look at me, so Bright as You are!
I Feel Electric Thunders all over my skin, coming up from deepest places of my Heart, when You Talk to me; and All Makes Sense Around the Whole Universe.

Nerves and Vains of mine, I've just paid attention to them right now, for couple of seconds, are Echos of the Emotions Simphony coming from Your Heart, and it's this Hottest Calm I am Feeling inside. NEW, SWEET SURRENDING, I Happily Mad ( Wink Smile ) Have to Admit!!
You're Adored, You Please need to Know!!
Your Human is someway, Misterious Nature, Saving Place to me, Your Emotions, How You Feel inside.
Angel, yesterday words are only Motivation to me. Just a part of living, just a part.
flower It's Like Making Magical Love, my head's ( Smile hasi Smile ) telling me now flower
Smile Smile

I don't know How You Do, but You make All bad minutes in my life Go, just by "clacking" Your Beautiful Fingers. "CLACK" and... anxieties ( Question ): I will need to read about it!
flower Very Happy flower

I Love You, I Love You!!
You Make Up my Shinest possible me, as Good Human Loving Being, as me One Kid!
I Have to Love You!!
I will Make Love to You for All of my Life, for All of Time and beyond Eternity!!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley flower party smiley
cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:39 pm

flower my Adored flower
flower flower

It's funny but I Rolling Eyes about Heartfelt things We've doing. I did not want to make the geek today, but it was true.
One tick on my forehead I've found. I do not think it was because of my modest Jack Sparrow habits (not as much as the role! flower Smile Smile Smile ) but more because of the wind Real.
One time one I had catching my penis. True Literal. It was True.
I was some of the most Embarassed when I went to doctors. It was too Delicate thing, and I only knew to use heated metal catchers ("pinzas") for this.
I am Telling and taking the chance because I Know I said.
And it had to be for same reason, for wind on underwear to get dried under sun.
Smile Smile Smile
Embarassed Exclamation

Anyway, as Ridiculous as All is, I think it's Funny Ways for Bringing some Fun.
But There're No excuses for changing Habits for Better!
I Love You so Much, Brooke, so Much that All I am Taking as Joy!!
Ha, and some "modest" wave yeah too! party smiley
Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:25 pm

my Adored,

just Wishing Best Happy Day There, Tons of Joy and Party FAMILY and FRIENDS!
I will not come today after work because it's my ways. You Know me. Just Symbolical.
Because I am There as One More, my Heart, and do not want to make a simple finger move for symbolical simply physical dissociation Today. It's just for Heartfelt Meaning!!
Smile Smile
My Heart and my Soul are There Today, More than any other Day!
Even More than times when I came!!
Smile Smile

I am There, whoever or whatever my Spirint can Contain, when around, There I am!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Happy Bithday Rowan, Happy Birthday Mom and Happy Birthday All Family!
It's going to Be such a Beautiful Day!
Thank You Nicest Gifts from Videos, NOT deserved at all for me, but SO MUCH THANKFUL FOR LOVE AND FOR BEAUTY!!
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Brooke, I Love YOU!!
love smiley love smiley
flower
cheekey smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:25 pm

Maybe not on the stage ( Very Happy Very Happy ), but many things are going Healthy and will still keep on going Here, YOU can be sure Angel!! I am Working for it!!
If defeat comes about it, I'll get up and keep on doing the same thing.
Ah, my mother said it's so TREMENDOUS (she's Mad , really, because of his broken foot, and not very cheers ways, but she said), she Admires Richard Chamberlain very much. I say because she was REALLY ADMIRER! Me too. It's Great Actor. And those other ones I read about, Wow, They are All too, I Repeat, it's Amazing!
This is Real Bright All!
Come on! cheekey smiley
Wink Smile
flower love smiley
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Brooke,

will come for a while later, for Big Tender Hugging!!
I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: It's Truly Fantastic, when I Think about Your Performance, The Team and the Subject of Argument. Honestly, very Interesting. It's Material for You to sunny Yeah!
You Know challenges make You SHINE More!
God Bless All!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:52 am

flower Hello!! flower

Coming Well!!
I Love You!! And I am like too concentrated, and not very talking ways.
More like "I was made for writing poems" than "I was made for talking", it's True!!
Well, I Slept Well; after a good while under starred sky, where for one moment I could already See Your Face, I Had such Peaceful Night. Really!!
Now I Do Feel I am on The Good Way, as some Good Ways to Feel inside from the circumstances.
I Just Want to Stay with You, and I Just WANT, Please to me Smile , be Kind, modest, honest and true, and Caring and Loving Friend.
I Just Want You to Stay with me for All of my Life!!
Brooke, I Love so Much All of You!
I can see I've finally talked some more than I thought.

action smiley

ps: what's on my mind now? ouf, thinking about Good Ways to Express my Love to You, to Dedicate the Best of me to You!!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:47 pm

flower Brooke flower
Smile Smile

for selfish and for Sharing:

Kiss You, ALL of Your skin and Your Soul, Tendernest Possible. It's All I can Feel, now and Always.

ps: It's a Fact!
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:20 pm

God Bless!
Smile Smile Smile
I will Stay, whatever, I would even go away if You "asked".
But I am so Happy!
Just Expressing Calm and Confidence You All can Have about me and my Staying.
Brooke, Happy Birthday!
flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:52 pm

Hello,

in these days I NEED You so Much.
I've Truly become, and this is not rejection or negative at all, some as I say (and have to try to express fonetically too), "cotxhorritxho" ("txh" I am using to express a sound as "t" + sound between "x" and "ch"). It's a long terms used name, but in these names it's me so much.
So Alive Sensitive that I reject Good Movies, Truly Good, that may not be connected to this Emotional State.
Well, childish but Good to me. I could, and I've had in fact, handle, but it's not nice to my senses, and I Try to Watch Movies on this kind.
The other day I could See a Romantic One, very Good. Leading guy was your husband at last in fiction. I did not watch for this, I Like those subjects Now.
Rolling Eyes Smile action smiley geek cheers

But when I See those Good things, like "The Exorcist" Coming, I can Naturally Make One Stop for it.
If You're There, ehem, I think I can Make Something like Much More Attention. And Enjoying.
love smiley love smiley

I've been calming me down. I mean, I was so hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley party smiley Basketball cheers , but have to Do More.
This not joke, I'm going to start studying today. I will make work at home.
I am Feeling my Body so Much Connected, All spaces and parts of it. This is my Time of the Year I think. Every year. It's when "Rendimiento" (not surrendering, but to You is True Second Meaning at the same Time tongue smiley tongue smiley ) of mine reaches higher levels.
Need to focuse those neurones of mine into some letters.
I've not changed about things I Want to Achieve.
I Do Think about You!!
Truly, Brooke, I may look rude, but if I was physically next to You, I'd look like a 82 kgs pet, more domesticated than anything.
When I See You..
It's Your Tenderness.
I Admire Your Beauty, Your Brightness and Your Talent and, almost More than any other thing, Your Strong Heart.
But what Put All my selfprotections lower than the floor is YOUR TENDERNESS.
I Become More Childish than ever in life.
love smiley love smiley

You keeping those things and I Going High!!
We Were Made to Share, whatever no matter how, our Lifes!! That's How I Feel!!
party smiley flower party smiley

When You Shine Strong, something inside of me Gets Illuminated like the Sun.
Oh my, I am starting to look like those eyes Razz It's True!!
I'm going!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:21 pm

flower HELLO!! flower
flower flower

How are things?
Here's hot.
You must Know How WELCOME You are, this is Your Home ( Laughing Smile Laughing ), when You come and tell me something. It's so Beautiful!!
All things Coming so Beautifully, for last times More than ever.
Listening to some music.
There's something. Today when I went to walk and let my athletic body shine under the sun ( Smile Smile ), I stood for a while, listening to some music. One was "San Forisco", I was in the forest ( Smile geek ) - no, it's One of my FAVORITE Songs of All Time-, and other one I truly do not remember.
But I could remember the way I used to listen music.
TOTAL EMPTINESS OF MIND, ONLY FOR MUSIC AND FAVORITE AND MOST PRECIOUS EMOTIONS AND MEMORIES OF MINE TO RE-CREATE AGAIN OF NEW, THROUGH LYRICS AND MUSIC OF THE SONG.
This it was.
Such a Great Experience.
Well, just to Say that Experience Came Again. Not exactly, but what Came Exactly was the Sensation, How it Was Feeling that, and someway too, of course, Feeling Again.
It's like parfume or something, that kind of reminding Power of Mind.
And it's because of You, Lady.
This is The Power We All Have. Making Up ourselves of New.
The Same for Emotions and Relathionships.
The only Condition is the Truth. From it, we can All Create the hIGHER Possible Buildings.
Is it possible anxiety memories are going and going from me?
Yes, I can say (don't get too used - Laughing Smile Laughing ), Now it's Possible!!
love smiley love smiley

I am almost forgetting all fights in life. This is Freedom. And the Truth from the Truth and Care. More Importantly Mine.

I Do Feel Important (well Smile ) Simply Because I Do Care!!
I Do Feel HAPPY Because of Love in my Life!! I do not ask for anything but Health for People whom I Love (with All that i Means!) and for All too, Happiness, Joy, Peace and Love!
Brooke, I read philosophy in my head yesterday's night, and it was enough to Concentrate and Focuse.
God Bless You, my Angel of Mine!!
You Know that I Love You, and You Love me!!
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

You're Looking so Gorgeous and Adorable on these days!!
I Love You so, very Much!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: the only thing that hurt me was not understading intentions from People who I Truly Care about. It's been Truly complicated, but Here We Are.
I was not Perfection in Person exactly, I Do Admit.
I don't remember anything from fights, I Swear. But Now I think I Understand the Process.
In fact, they've made me stronger and better person. It's True.
And in this moment Intentions are so Precious that I Have to Believe in Love!!
Smile Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 am

flower Hello my Sweet Mornings of Mine flower

How are things?
You're Looking so Lovely, me Having Great Nights. It's True. What a rest in these days. I mean, I use to sleep, but as I said, this time of the year is, every year since I remember, Good to my "metabolismo", for all phisiology of my body.
It's Good Times.
Smile Smile Smile
You Look Adorable in Drama Desk Awards. How Lovely and Made to Be Loved.
Wow, it's like electric motion here inside of me when I say, thinking of it.
love smiley love smiley

I am Sending Big Kiss Hug, I'm Loving You so Much!!
party smiley flower flower party smiley
cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:48 pm

flower Hello!! flower

How are things?
Here not very fun me, so some geek because it's Good.
Do You remember what I said about heart and water and fresher times? Well, forget it, completely. Very Happy ( Laughing - Cool )
I don't think Xim goes much further than the weekend.
I am feeling bad.
And will feel worse.
For sure, I know me.
But just saying that I am not angry with anything or anybody.
party smiley party smiley party smiley about me, because it was not the usual.
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Well, going to stay as much as I can with him, but today only visiting in veterinarian place. Tomorrow we'll take him at home, and probably at the starting of the week...
Well, going to Have some Good Calm time with him.
The little Lovely kitty is BLESSING GIFT, and not talking that much about me now.
It will be Good Help.
Brooke, I Do TOTALLY Believe in You!!
And in FRIENDSHIP too. It was enough to see workmates here, how reacted about it.
People Do Feel!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

This Place, it's the Most Beautiful One I've ever been.
Well, maybe two exceptions.
action smiley

Will come for Sure later for Hugging Kiss, HEAVEN of Mine!! And WISHING THE VERY BEST FOR ALL for Sure too!
love smiley love smiley
party smiley action smiley party smiley
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:21 pm

flower GOOD HAPPINESS DAY! flower
Smile Smile

"highly overthinked" thought of the day Smile Smile Smile :

me Totally OVERWHELMED by FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE BEAUTY!! FOR ALL!
flower cheers cheers cheers flower

And not afraid for talking too much for breaking anything about this BRIGHT "statu quo" of the day, just because IT'S GLORIOUS SILENCE what I Need to Hold Now!
Well, if we do not count holding You.
Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

But Honestly, in Fact, I Think I've been Doing it!
I Love You!!
flower God Bless All, I Love You! flower
I Love You Brooke!!
My Sweet Beauty of the Heart Angel, my Friend, my Bright, my All!!
Have a Great Day All, it's Been HEAVEN to me Today!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Brooke, I've haven't ( Smile HEAVENLY WAYS DONE!! Smile ) Seen Anything as Beautiful to me as You, You're Growing Beautiful each day of our LIFES!! That number 8 Smile, just no senses but just YOU, oh my God!! Lady, One Only Possible Meaning, from my Heart so much in Love!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:12 pm

flower Brooke flower
love smiley love smiley

How Amazing All, and YOU Look so Beautiful and Classy, like in Your Natural Habitat.
It's Beautiful!
God Bless All and my Best Wishes for Everything for Bright Future!

Brooke, Big Hug for You, I Love You, You're PERFECT!
flower I Love You so Much, You Make me HAPPIEST!! flower
tongue smiley love smiley love smiley tongue smiley

ps: if things go normal, I'll come later. Thank You, You're All to me, without You, sun'd go down so easy!! You're HERE, and I am Saved!!
Smile action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm

flower Sweetness flower

For news in "reference's", I see I was watched yesterday!
Smile Smile Smile

It's OK, Feeling Well.
But, Brooke, I've got something in my heart.. I Need to Move legs and walk.
But don't.
Because I've got work and have to finish.
Only for a very little while.
I've talked with professor, he's very kind and looks interested.
cheers Smile cheers

I Love You, just little Fire ( Wink Smile Smile Smile tongue smiley ) for some breathing and coming again onto task.
Yeah, it's good word, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:21 pm

flower Good Adored Sweetness flower

How are things! ( affraid - Very Happy Smile )
flower Smile Laughing Smile flower

Came for REST, yes, REST ALL of me when I Come. No matter if heartbeats go higher, I Do Rest when I Come.
And also Came for what You Know very Well.
Hugging Kiss Exclamation Exclamation "por Dios, a estas alturas aún tengo que explicarlo"!!
Smile Laughing Smile
love smiley love smiley

Smile You're so Beautiful, my Beloved Angel of Heartfelt Flying Walks of Mine! Smile
Smile Smile

I Love You, also came for saying.
Yes I Truly Love You!!
You Fulfill this head and this heart. You Fulfill All with Love!!
Image in mind just right now, Clearest Picture (searching for words, not for image Laughing ):
well, it's a girl standing up so Tall, and I go so fast and Embrace Her so Tight. First even too fast and rude, but immediately so Tender that it's The One Place to Stay for a LIFETIME. For ETERNITY!!
I Love You!!
Pictures of You and of Family too Have Bringed so Much Sweet and Warm State of Heart to me. God Bless You!
I am going to Stay Always with You, and I'll Always be Good (well it's too much Razz what I'm saying, even to me - Smile Smile -, but it's How I Feel and Have to say Truth!!), and Always be Kind.
It's not difficult. This is only when I've been not like that. You can not imagine how Much, Love.
But Now it's Bright Day and I Know We'll Meet again, and All.
All I'm Doing I Do Inspired.
So... I Have to Think about Nobel Prize.
Ha!
Good Times, just Enjoying this Beauty and this Honeymoon to me. It's How I'm Feeling.
Please, just Think it's a Thirst of a Lifetime, and Now OASIS Appear just in front of me.
It's Really Real Reason to Jump till touch the ceiling with my lovely head.
Smile Laughing party smiley Laughing Smile

Have Great Day, I Love YOU my Adored my Morning my Light my Eyes my Living of Mine!!
love smiley love smiley

ps: Argh! wave Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:21 am

Attention because this is going to sound like confession ( Laughing Smile )
Smile Smile Smile

I Do Clearly see now how automatic instincts of mine for dominating (not talking now at all about any other kind of problems - hasi All OK, as Always! Smile ), those instincts are gone.
Because of Confidence and Healing Years, and Maturity and Love.
Also, it's very Important Frustration is a Fact that's gone from me, because as I've said before, I FOUND THE SENSE.
Now that I True Love All of You, Sincerely say it, Very, this Sense has Become Magical too. And this Means the Real "Take off" for COMPLETE (well, complete... Nothing's ever perfect, but I'm talking normal social ways), COMPLETE HEALING OF THE HEART.
The Best for You. The Best for You.
And as I Do Feel, I Feel some kind of Light of Goodness in my heart. Methaphore, but True!
And Confidence about there're People really Truly Sharing Love Bonds, different and Personal ways.
I Do Feel Social Good Companion too.
Here.
And when I go out into physical-social world too, again like before.
Yes. I've Truly Changed.
The Fact I could Help anybody and Believing in it Helps me too, Very!
If I can Say it Up so Loud that I Want to Bring Peace Here, so Loud in my mind and heart, it's because I Do Bring it Truly in my Feelings and my Thoughts.
God Bless!
I Love You!
love smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 pm

flower Hello, I'm back!! flower

Some More Watching!
cheers

So PERFECT Made!
Smile Smile Smile
love smiley love smiley

Just Wanted to say that Everything's OK, and that I Know very Well things are OK this way, and that CHILDREN are the Most Precious We Actually Have!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

And into this Perspective, Everything Lived Seems, IS , so Beautiful to me!!

THIS I SWEAR IT'S THE TRUTH HOW I DO FEEL MY EMOTIONS AND THOUGHTS!
action smiley
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley

Today catching papers again.
Some wills for Studying/THINKING.
I am Truly Good for that, the THINKING Much Specially.
Truly, Brooke, worse times came at 22 (before it was 100% at normal levels -difficult to be fixed, but it's True), and Now the 22 is a NUMBER I Even Searching for, as Proud, as Romanticism, as Hope and as LIVING TRUTH!! LIVING TRUTH!
You don't know HOW MUCH INSPIRATION AND WILLS FOR LIVING AND WORKING GOOD You've Bringed to my life!!
When I See Pictures of You, All in me Gets Moved!!
Gently I DO KNOW I Have to Say!!
Not losing good forms, at the very least as much as I can, but as Gentleman I Must Say the Truth!!
YOU'RE GORGEOUS SENSUALITY TO ALL OF ME!!
Very Happy action smiley love smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

At Your feet, Your Wishes and Your Happiest Smile are my RELIGION!!
love smiley love smiley

Ah, and I LOVE You more than ever before in life!!
Smile hasi Smile

God Bless All Have Great Magical Day!
Brooke, You're an Angel of God, so "unfortunately" ( Smile Laughing Smile ) TOO MUCH SEXY!
flower flower
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Brooke,

I've been mentalizing ( affraid Laughing I am using these verbs so free, and I am not sure if they're right, but as I am in FAMILY TIES and as Brightness is as Love All Around, I say, and in any case it will be funny and well understood this is a Good Reason too for STAYING TOGETHER WELL!!).
Oh, I finished sentence and it was not the end Wink Laughing Smile Laughing Wink . I was saying I've been thinking about work to do for these vacations, for curses, and I can finally say I've got wills for reading and thinking, even when You're All of the Time like already Driving my brains, like Wishes and Caring about You (Two!!).
And changes come from Peace, who comes from that Embrace I talked about.
love smiley love smiley

I Do Trust about BELIEVING.
figther Mind Does Still Worth it and Exist, but place is so far from Here. We should travel to my selfishness and my laziness. Those are NOW spaces of my fight.
Goodness All Around, Referee and Winner at the same time.
cheers Smile

Have Great Day, Brooke, BIG HUG FOR ALL!!
I Love You, Lady, my Peace of Mind, my Inspiration, my Joy, my Help and my Truth!!

tongue smiley party smiley flower party smiley tongue smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:25 pm

flower Smile Hola!! Smile flower
Smile flower flower Smile

How are things?
Here really sunny days.
I am entering studies again. Yesterday's night, and for all afternoon evening and till the night today. I've got such easy ways to catch those things, because I've seen before, yes, but also because it's All Connected to what I Like and Always keeps my rational mind focused on. Since I remember.
Got All Structure of my building, Planes, just Need to Make Good Work to Build it up, Good Materials and Executing.
I was also reading things I said about those issues. I Truly Agree with myself. Smile
That's Good, because = some Maturity of thinking mind and philosophical/vital conclusions from a lifetime.
Your Brightness INSPIRE me so Much! action smiley
And Peacefulness I Find Here and Around, Everyday, is SIMPLY BLESSING, FROM FRIENDS!
Thank You All!

Brooke, You All Have Been Connecting me to Living.
In fact, I thought about possiblity on studying on my own, monitorized by some Good professor. My own investigations because I am able to do it Well.
But not. Sociality into intelectual work will be Good.
Practically (I can be good for reading 50 books on my own, per example, but it's so POSSIBLE that from simple conversation with somebody this person tell me something completely new and KEY to my work that it may be away from things I may have catched, just because I am Limited as All) and for my Persona.
Now I AM NOT AFRAID FROM LOSING FEET FROM EARTH.
Now You are with me, and We Have All so Many Friends, Brooke.
It's All like New to me.
And it's MAGICAL.
The Kind of Magic I think is the key not only to survive (well understood this is the original reason from Evolution, Human) but to Go Beyond our selfmade cercle, social and personal.
On MORALITY Wings, through Creativity to the Infinite Possible, Eternity in our Minds that Make us (since We All are Who We are) Living Souls.
That's How I Feel.
I wrote things about consciousness, power from symbols and psicology (Emotions)and "subconsciente" and Art/Beaty and Healing (quite time ago). I also wrote things about that possible origen for that Magic from NARRATIVITY and POETRY and MUSIC and BEAUTY/ART (more recently).
I also wrote things about, taking All that, How We can "Use" All for Good.
And I forgot the PROBABLY MAIN WORD IN ALL: TOLERANCE!
Mine the most difficult of All! Laughing
Smile Smile Smile

When fears dissapear (SAFETY, CARE, EDUCATION, LOVE), Tolerance can be Much More Easily Achieved.
Oh, my. You see how I started to work!
Smile Laughing Smile

Beyond PICTURE OF HEAVEN FROM YOUR EYES, I Want to Read Text from Article about "The Exorcist".
It's Gonna be so Bright. I AM SO PROUD, SO PROUD.
And I Love You so!!
love smiley love smiley

Going to some more "investigation" and coming in a while.

cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:05 pm

Brooke, my Eternal Loveliness of Mine,
action smiley

HOW NICE ALL!
I Truly Feel myself as Part of Something so Beautiful!
Not too focused on it as it could be my obsession, just ENJOYING FRIENDSHIP NATURALLY!
I Love You!
flower flower flower

Ah, Brooke, and with all that I said I'm going to do from now on, I have to add I'm going to the market, as good responsible adult.
Smile Smile

Well, things are Truly changing!
Some Music before going. Michael Jackson Video. Heartfelt!
Tenderness!
Thank You for All, I Love You!!
My Illusion about Everything is Brighter than ever before in my life.
I Love so Much to say I have not used second intention for a simple time as I've been talking till now.
That's How I Love, because I am too sugar on these days.
Your LOVE and FRIENDSHIP REAL I am Feeling so CLEAR and BRIGHT, have CHANGED ME!
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

PS: HAPPY! And not losing a piece of recently adquired maturity for going on like this. It's in the Essence of Living and Loving, and I Do Feel All, I Do Feel All so Natural Ways, nothing going, nothing going too far, just Human Normal. Like New!!
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Smile Hello again, wow, Brooke!! Smile
Smile Smile

First of All, Thank You Everybody because FRIENDSHIP is so BLESSING! SHARING!

The first thing: how I'd like to have a better ear for spoken english, or any other idiome. I am not the worst, but the best neither. But I truly now it's just about practicing and just a matter of a little less or more time to do it better.
Anyway, I understood pretty well many things, and many were also written.
It's so Interesting.
To Face on a Stage that specific way those subjects is, first of All, so Brave. Kind of Bravery that Necessarily must come from Honesty.
Adding these terms to Talent that Truly is There, Piece Must be FANTASTIC.
Scaring, I'd dare to say.
I understand very Well what You say about it, Brooke.

Sharing as Personal: at 14 years I started feeling shy as Voluntary state, true in fact, because I did not want to face any responsability as any behaviour that could be expected from me.
I've always gone away from pressure from responsability like it was the personified Devil.
So Much Scared from failing down from that Image Selfcreated but also Created by others, by compliments.
I think I, in my deep, never believed and truly accepted those compliments because I thought they could not be true, as I was living, or felt I was living. And also, so Real, from things I was Seeing from Everywhere around.
This is some kind of "paralelo" (sorry for spanish needed in english context, just to keep on going by now) question to what is beeing treated there.
Beauty of things I lived and was living and feeling many times, and Good things told to me (and even from me to myself as Reality Truly and Objective ways Perceived), were so disconnected to other ones, from me (You All know my story) and from the outside, even from All over the world.
I think I thought it could not be honest to believe that, because that supposed Beauty could not exist.
But I am Human and someway, as I liked to Feel those ways from so many different ways of perception, I had to believe and go as it was True, someway.
That was the disruption in mind, and the fear from breaking this Image as Mirror I was facing everyday.
And I can not say it was easy to go beyond it. In fact, I think it's an endless way.
But so Far Gone on it by Now.
I Do control it since long time ago, and I already see all things from that feeling in me when they come.
Also, I think I've Interiorized quite Well some supposedly Real Objectivity about All things.
My Goods, my Bads, my Errors, my Goals, my fears, my faith, my wills, my inner strenght, my talents, my Love, my fails, my successed achievements...
And, most of All, my Limited powers about Everything into the World and about me and All around.
Just going Normal.
It's key to me.
I've been Sharing Here, and it's Blessing.
And I've to say You, Brooke, Have Helped me a lot, from the Very First Time I Saw You, in and out of the Screen.
That Inner Strenght and Brightness to Go Beyond the Sometimes Too Much Shining, and for this sometimes blinding, Surface of things can be.
Then, from Honesty, I Truly think it's Possible to Find out Something Much More Bright and Valuable: HONESTY, EMPATHY, LOVE.
Trying to make this last one thing never get too focused on anything, because then it's when some evil thing, by the way of Selfishness, can appear from us All.
Bonds of Love, as Family and as Near People can not be erased at all, but just Try to Deal with it some Healthy ways that, I Honestly Have to Say, I was not taught about when I was a kid.
I'll try to talk some more right now.
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next