Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New One Post!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New One Post! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 am

How I Feel is ALL FOR YOU!!
love smiley love smiley

I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH DAY, DEEPER AND DEEPER IN MY SOUL!!
love smiley love smiley

party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:54 am

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

It's not that I don't like the 499 number of views of this subject when I entered, it's just that I like brand competing! I think it may be changed!!
Smile Very Happy Smile

LE, as french, VIS (as force as latin), that I am Loving YOU with I can not Explain, but it's so Real that Make Shine even those few moments I am some tired or...
Or receiving calls when I am talking Very Happy Smile
flower I Feel Good Energy in All The MOMENTS!! ALL! flower
love smiley love smiley

Loved that Picture so Much!! Thank You!
I tried to make some fun with the videos too, Thank YOU for Playing, Feels NICE!
flower flower

I KNOW I will Connect the "logical" side of my brain with The "Romantic" One very soon, I am Feeling How it Improves day by day; Moving between Atmosphere More and More Naturally!!
Smile flower Smile

Well, it's probably not my "fault" Smile Smile , Surely Somebody else is Loving Help!! flower
Smile Smile
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:57 am

Hello, Good Morning How are things!! flower
Smile Smile

FANTASTIC, Thank You so Much, for Movie Picture! Wow! Basketball hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley cheekey smiley
I Liked very Much!
flower Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

One thing had to say. When yesterday talked about competing me vs myself, just talking as conceptual and thinking about theories and those things, Much More than any other thing. Quite Peace. Despite to two facts:
- It's Good to Know ourselves and fight for Goodness as Nice fight
- This morning, for last events You Know my Angel, not about You, I woke up like saying "how, what, when" when ring sounded, some battle ways of mine. Very Happy Laughing But I slept quite Well, we control if we want and I Truly DO; and these things are Fantastic, True! I Love to See! So Much!! Feeling Beauty of Special Moment!! cheekey smiley flower
flower Nice Team You've Made! flower
action smiley Smile

flower Brooke, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 am

In English ( Embarassed Smile ), only for You
Smile flower Smile

The beautiful light in every morning,
looking of your eyes well opened;
and your smile from Heaven’s touch,
as I tender stare at Universes of You.

Each and every day my body feels,
when the name of Love you share
and our kiss rise up to the Horizon
till make the seas can stand as one.
love smiley love smiley

flower I Love You, Hope You like it!! flower
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

While listening Genius Ladies, do not miss a word, have to take this chance to say something more.
For my character, I Never cried during the "fighties". From the first Moment till today, I did not cry for the "fighites".
I Regret so Much for All of the Time, but Never Cried because it's not in my Cultural Nature as man. For good or for bad, but probably not too proud for this, because if I had cried for the Sensation of Losing, so True that I Had in my Heart, with my Honestly Reconigzed Sensitivity, I Think EVERYTHING would have Gone on SO MUCH BETTER AND HONEST FROM ME! flower
I am Regretting at this Time, and I am Fighting Day by Day, now that I do not have that Feeling of Something Pure Anymore, because I Know Purity Does Truly Exist MORE REAL AND TRUE THAN EVER, IN LIFE, ; I M Only Prepared for Sharing the Love I may Have in my Soul and my Human Heart flower
flower I Love YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower Have Great Day, Feeling Really Good!! flower
flower God Bless! flower
flower I Love You with All of my Heart!! flower
action smiley cheekey smiley YOU'RE MY ADORED ANGEL, MY MOST BELOVED HEART!! cheekey smiley action smiley
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:31 pm

my Adored of Mine!! flower
Smile Smile

flower How Beautiful Movie and Video flower
flower TRUE, no lies. TRUE! flower
flower love smiley love smiley flower

And before going again to Movie, I Admit I LIKE to be Liked. So Much! And say it just for if You did not know about it! Wink Laughing Smile
It's Gonna be OK about Me! Coming in a minute.
Smile flower Smile

The "Mind" Double:

- I knew the lady was tramp in that night, but I could not stop feeling something breaking. I thought it was Innocence of Love and Loyalty. Now I know it was my Too Candid ways.
Smile flower Smile

- HOW WONDERFUL PICTURES, SAMMY HANRATTY AND THE WHOLE SPIRIT, THE INTENTION OF MOVIE, AND YOU! Razz
Smile flower flower flower Smile

Found a video after, for breaking drama, but I did not success. No luck this time, so I am going to take the chance for a song and performance that could Be a Good Representativity on How I Felt From BEAUTIFUL INTENTION, INTENTIONAL BEAUTY AND HEARTED BEAUTY AS ONE! flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

I came for "Oning", that means to Work and Enjoy the Complete Process for The One! flower
Brooke, The Place Where I Do Feel HOME is The Heart of You! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower You're my Endless Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:21 pm

Do not believe a simple word ( Laughing ). I only Think about YOU by Me!!
Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

ps: BY GOODNESS!!
flower flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

flower Brooke, I will be the mountain lion, the leopard, the seas, the moon and the wind, anything You Want, I'll be for You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Smile Smile
Just Trying to Give back a part of Beauty I Received Today, Here, in my Soul! action smiley
And that's not a stop for the Running Free of The Truth: that I Love You!!
Smile flower Smile

And Today music choices for Expressing More to You, because words and nothing are Enough, are for Telling You How BOND is More Beautiful than wrong anything may be, NOTHING can Tear Us Appart; and also for Telling, AS SWEARING FROM THE MOST SACRED OF SOUL, that Music is Meaning and Beauty and Art, but it's not the Complete Cercle of Life. I just want to mean that it's All Re-creation from VERY PARTIAL Alternative Realities. When we Think by the Heart, There're so many things that come Alive to Us, from the past, the present and the upcoming Future. Then, if you imagine an individual voice for each one (quite healthy ways! Wink Smile ), it's possible to Progress on Hearted Thoughts and Deeper Emotions than before (yes Dialectic Hearted Progress to the Cercle - it's All One at the same Time).
It's Art, it's "just" Art, ESSENTIAL, BASIC, MAYBE LIKE PARADISE, but not The Living as ONE HEART. The One Heart that CAN COME UP SO FREE, ACTUALLY, when we have gone through all along that Secret and Sacred Inner Way!!
Smile action smiley

flower Breathless, after running for All My Life out of direction, Here I Finally am to Tell You that I Love You, More than ever before in my life!! flower
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

What's the living, if it can not be CONCEIVED as LOVE!!

And All I Say, I Do as I am Adoring You!! action smiley
You See, we guys can also do more than only one thing at once!!
Smile cheekey smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 am

my Adored of Mine, my Angel, my Breathing Light, my Adorationg and my Soul of Mine,

To Adore You is a Dream.
You're a Woman, One Real Bright WOMAN, and I Love You More then yesterday, More than when I Saw Like HEAVEN'S GIRL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE; I Love YOU more than I did ever thought I could Love, anyway, anytime, in all Existence.
flower You Open Free Doors to Paradise to me flower
flower Loving You is my Full Strenght!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Your Soul is THE MOST DELICATE BRIGHT HEAVENLY PRECIOUS that Came to my eyes!
flower And I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Smile hasi Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

Taking is Peacing myself!!
Smile Smile

Computers are working truly low today, wow. Here's a guy who can not even enter any webpages. I could not listen to youtube until couple of minutes. Finally I can!
I thought today was prove for Watching my Mind as it works out of Music! affraid Wink
Smile Smile Smile
flower

Coming from the Sea, wow, Truly Sunny Day.
I was caving the sand, classic metaphor as grains of Time's Garden, and did not find anything, the same after Watching the Sea ( cyclops santa ). I think I was not looking at the right places!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

As Metaphorical Symbols of what I was Searching for Smile , I've Seen many Beautiful Figures of a Woman Today. flower flower flower
Not that many much beneath the sea. Give me time, it's still springtime.
Smile Very Happy Smile

Flower from Me!!
It's something to pay attention about, how when we All make something that we Honestly think is a give results so difficult to keep Levels of Modesty. It's True!
Anyway, I Thought I Had to Say these things!
Smile Smile

More than thinking it's a way to showing me up that, without that something I needed and could lose from childhood and living, I could go on; I Honestly think Message is that Human Does not Need that, and also that We Are All The Same into the Difference. Difference that has so many Levels at Once that sex is not the most important at all (but it is, as Biological Fact and for some kinds of Behaviour and Thinking and Feeling, it's True - Nothing about Intelligence, Capability, Bravery or RIGHTS!).
Each One of Us is a World to be Dignified!
That's the Message I am Catching!!

Because I Know many ones that could testify for me, Now Beloved Father One of them, from the first time he proved, as Father only, of course, but not very study One
Smile Very Happy flower Very Happy Smile

flower Brooke, I Love You!! Thank You for Extraordinary Messages! God Bless! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Those addictions of mine, were because I did not have You Having You Here!! action smiley
Now We've Gone Beyond this!! Hurrah! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Good Sweetness!!
Smile Smile

flower Kisses and Embrace, I'm Yours!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Music as Identifications as One, and Answers as the same for Love Sense from my mindheart, not exactly for Very Happy Exclamation of mine action smiley
Smile flower Smile

flower You're Adored!! flower

Today some studies on "Technic", philosophical point of view.
I don't say I go beyond at all, but when I am on this, mind it's with those other things I talked about. I am like kid hüpfen jumpy smiley about findins of mine about Abstraction and Logic and How We Think, and Tell Stories and Live Stories, essay conclusions of mine.
Truly! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
But these things Need More Deep Knowledge from all places for me, and More Thinking Deep for longer time.
It's Serious, it's human, it's FUNNY!
flower flower flower

God Bless Have Great Day Full of Peace, Health and Love and All Good! I Love You!!
flower flower

Brooke, You're Everything Everywhere, and You Live in All Beautiful Places in my life!!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Oh my, You've Really Come!!
Smile Smile

Going to Video!
What to say?
It's Moving Historical Testimony. It's Extraordinary. It's American History, it's World's History.
I am Impressed for the putting together the Tremendous Serious Part with the Funny and The Stardom, The Magic from Being SUCH A BRIGHT STAR, SO TERRIBLY DEEP UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT; so Young, so Much Sensitive, so Selfaware and selfconscious and conscious of Everything, so Much Love, and Needing Love, so Much Human Involving Bonds, so Profound Everything.
Such a Charismatic Young 16 Years Old Woman, Knowing SO WELL, SO WELL, All of Her NATURAL GOALS TO BE THE BEST, MAYBE THE BEST EVER.
And Probably, because I Love You, Now I could make all my "principles" about Cultivating The Inner Life for Us and For All Others as Love FELL down Smile , because I am so Human Ways IMPRESSED TOO FOR THE BEAUTY OF THE YOUNG WOMAN.
I am not hiding from say that it's overeaching, for INTENSITY, not for drama, scandals or anything about feeling not so well, SO USUAL EVERYWHERE AND MUCH SPECIALLY IN STARDOM LIVING. CATCHED BY The EXTRAORDINARY INTENSITY!
I don't know what else to say. I am Truly Impressed.
IT'S LIKE BEING TOUCHED BY A NEW KIND OF LIGHT, MORE PURE THAN ALL OTHER TIMES IT TOUCHED ME FROM YOUR EYES OR YOUR SOUL'S TOUCH.
It's been Something More, Something so BEAUTIFULLY Impacting to Make me Knew myself better, talking as general points of view and more importantly as The Story of the Woman that I Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:18 pm

flower Good Sweetness Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

How are things?
Coming from some nice little walking under sunny air, beneath birds, trees and butterflies, how Beautiful Sky.
Smile Smile

Brooke, You're a Dream Come True, and I still have to "pellizcarme" to notice how Beautiful Everything has come updone.
You and Your Family are my Family!
flower I Belong to You!! flower
flower You Please Must Know!! flower
love smiley love smiley

flower And taking chances for sending HAPPY GREETINGS TO EVERYBODY AND BEST WISHES, GOD BLESS! flower

flower I Adore You, Brooke, I Honestly Adore You and words seem to me like going emptier and emptier for this Mission on Talking to You about Love, as my Feelings Go deeper and deeper in my Soul, Profoundness of Heaven!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 pm

flower Hello; oh my God!! flower
Smile Smile

Shocked Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Razz
Embarassed Exclamation
love smiley love smiley

Oh my God, it'z TremendouZ!
I am sitting well because if not I'd have fall down azz on the floor!!
Gorgeous Adorable Loving Angel!!
Heaven One Came!!
flower ADORABLEST LADY! flower
flower THANK YOU GOD BLESS! flower
MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
flower I LOVE YOU!! flower

hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley I'm in Heaven!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:44 pm

Going to VIDEOS! action smiley

Oh my god, You're a Goddess, Brooke! Embarassed cheekey smiley
I do not even have time to scare me Up, from those Pictures Dance Music, and can only cheekey smiley right after first "Emotion" Up!
Ah Exclamation "Ra, Ra, RA, BROOKE Siempre GanaRÁ"
You're Simply Gorgeous Sexy Figure!
party smiley hasi Exclamation (only from "Dancthink") party smiley
Smile flower Smile

cheekey smiley Oh my GOD, Brooke, Brooke!! cheekey smiley
Fortune, there's after One "Peacefulling" Video to my heart "on FIRED"!!
Smile flower Smile

flower Good Colors, Good FriendSHIP Bright STARR, SACRED PURE PASSIONATE LOVE!! flower
flower You're my Only ON-E!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

Ps: Going to take a some minutes break, and coming Up after Second Video from This Glorious TODAY!
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 pm

action smiley again Exclamation
Smile Smile

Just for Honestly saying that I don't know if I'll can Watch All Magic Videos, NICE! flower , because I'll come some Late today Rolling Eyes after classes, but for Sure I'll See All I can, and Share All BEST INTENTION so BEAUTIFULLY MADE! God Bless! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

flower With All my Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: thinking what to say for a while before going. Smile Smile
Yeah, PEACE HEALTHY JOYFUL LOVE DAY! Me All and Today Special PEACE, PEACE, PEACE! And I do not think this is going to easily end by now!! action smiley HAPPY!! party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Yes, Plenitude and Peace about my own Life is Only Possible if You are with me!!
flower love smiley cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:18 pm

És quasi impossible de suportar,
tranquil, sense no moure’m,
la bellesa de la teva ànima
quan s’allibera als teus ulls;
i una llum de pura joia,
com a tendresa d’un infant,
copsa el marc de ma vida
i m’envolta de nostre amor.

action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Hello in the DayLight, and Knight Thoughts from the Night Still Alive in my mind!!
flower Very Happy Smile Very Happy flower

even after have seen those pictures. affraid Very Happy Smile I Think it's OK Manners, True!!
Smile flower flower Smile

Do not take very seriously videos I am watching, because it's for the context I've seen too, and it's just Playing!!
Talking to You is Breathing, Recovering The Good Energy!!
Yesterday I could not study very much because of those "videos" in Context of You!!
That's naughty thing, and really Fun I am Admiting.
my videos are for the same. Just story.
I also Admit I have not been as far as I said yesterday about that Moment with You, in my mind. I was thinking, and I Know it's not completely true. I've been.
Probably for this I've been going crazier and crazier for last years. Till You Bring FAMILY BONDS to my eyes, Brooke.
In that Moment, Something inside of me about this Love Changed Forever. It's True!!
I Became, in my mind, Heart and Soul, like Part of The Family, with All that it Means and implicates for LOVE, when it's True!1
Oh, my God, yesterday was hating the End of The Blue Lagoon, You were going away from my eyes! And each time it happens, whatever the place, I hate it. Smile Smile
It's Like a Living Dream, to See You in any movie. It's like being with You some way.
And now You'll See why I tell this.
sorry for using brains on this, but I Think ways are not completely mistaken and objective is Truly Loyalty and Soul!!
In last scene, where You and Chris Atkins talk about what Paddy has been eating those poisonous fruits (the other day I could listen on the radio that strawberries and all red fruits are so Good for Keep Mind Young and Working! So, You Know Now why I was thinking about when in the chat I talked to You about Smile I Just Wanted to Love You and making me some king for You Smile action smiley , for this some wave - party smiley ).
I was saying, the last scene. Chris is Making Big Job, showing up desperation and sadness and pain from situation, so Really Well Interiorized for Scene.
You PLAYED it Differently.
You were Obviously into the Scene too, and Working Well (maybe not brightest moment in the movie, when You had a Big Amount of them, just comparing to some others You had that are Master Art, sorry for Sincerity, admiting I maybe wrong, but I am saying for something, You'll See my Love!! - MEANING FOR BELIEVING AND DEMONSTRATING WHY, AMONG OTHER THINGS, I WAS BELIEVING IN YOU FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN LIFE!! ), Working Well as ALWAYS (I have never missed one Movie from You on TV!), but Catching The Energy of Scene by Different Ways.
Your Emotional Resort was EMPATHY when You Were Looking at Your Partner's Face (I am letting myself saying that maybe the Team, Director and All, had been Motivating More or something, I don't know and it's not my Real Knowledge as Good as that I Admit!).
Your Reaction, You can See it Again, WAS THE PUREST EMPATHY DEMONSTRATION.
ONE OF BIGGEST I'VE SEEN AS REAL EMOTIONS FROM REAL LIFE INTO A MOVIE SCENE!
Brooke, that Heart of Yours, Your Heart!! ( affraid What a Face ) cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley
Obviously this was not talking about Cinema, it was About my Believing from the Beginning to Forever!!
Ha!!
love smiley love smiley

I Had Never Seen Such a Sensitivity Empathic Goodness, and Brilliant Talent was not a problem because it just Took the Chance for it; as that Scene.
You Were Almost More Worried about Chris Reactions than about Yours!!
flower THIS IS WHAT I CALL MAGIC FROM HEAVEN, LADY!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

ps: and Music only for Fun!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:06 pm

flower love smiley Oh Brooke!! love smiley flower
flower flower

I am so Different. No, not to others, the Real Value on it is just that the Difference is about my Me from before!! Smile Very Happy Laughing
This Feeling from ACCEPTANCE as I am, and Feeling "ANSWERED" Love from Destiny, and Care and Nice Touching by the Heart has Changed so many things from my Mind.
It's almost All Joy!!
I'm making big efforts for let my brain contain anything different to Make Pictures and Walks of You in my mind.
flower Ha, it's Funny and controlled!! flower
this love smiley is Beating!!
flower Well, Loving You All Possibilites, from CHILDEST on earth to.. Anything You Want!! flower
flower party smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Si que eres de verdad Perfecta! cheekey smiley action smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Ha, Feeling Expanded!
Very Happy Smile Very Happy

Well, no worries because Everything's Go OK, and angry me at work was so stupid that scares, but had to make some stop. Person who use to do those things with others already all, not respecting, just need to know it's not OK. I get too angry. Respect but I am too Explossive, and it's only inside, but People Do See and affraid
There's no reason.
After that Weekend in my Imagination, yes that One you All are thinking about, about me, I think my looks would be the most similar possible to a 1 month little cat to People.
I am saying only for Let my angry moment go.
This is the confessionary of Mine!
Anyway, do not worry, she's a woman. It's just worried me because tension of atmosphere that I do not like at all.
In the other situation would be the same risks, but as I've been doing, I just say for Peace about me. No risks, I said! ( Very Happy Laughing Smile )
Me quite Mama ways!
But it's Funny Mama, You See!
We're going on, Show Must Go on and I Do Know!!
It was that day today.
Too many poems, Brooke.
I Do Feel my face Embarassed like fire!
I Love You!!
Needing some Poem!!
Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley

ps: It's Impossible to Love You More, I can not imagine any other relationship in my mind that could make me Love You More!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

my All,
Smile Smile

not sure if I'll can come tonight.
Going to grandfather's house. So gentle and good guy, this grandpa. He's been operated, his heart. His Feeling Well, and I am Visiting tonight.
My Heart is Fulfilled with Your Love, it's HEAVEN I am Feeling, my Love!!
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: but I'll Try to hasi come!!
Smile Very Happy Smile
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Brooke,

I hate "going" from Here leaving some taste of lost or defeat.
It's this f. competitivity of mine but Today it's More about CARING FOR YOU, I Love You!!
So, it's just about The Music!
I think, I DO KNOW, those "news" are posted to See my Reactions and to play with them and my emotions. Like healing.
There's nothing to heal, You See.
But I Do Follow All Funny Games You Want.
There's no other way for Comunication, on these days, still.
So I Accept.
Sex here in Portol it still Exist (and Love as Caring it's True!!). It All went so down since first time I met You, but I Do Admit it still Exist Sex. Much Less Unfrequent as it Used to be. It was Good, it was Blessing Beginning. I Felt Nothing was being waited from me, and it was so Liberating. I am so Grateful to this Special Person here in my land of mine!
But All Changed so Much since I came for the first Time to See You!!
It had changed since 2008, Truly, but since Leap of Faith it Change so Much More Deeper.
I Do not Regret Anything!
And if I do not come by now it's because I can't, not for this.
This person is Different, like me. She's Truly older than me, but age it's from Soul.
I Do Debt Loyalty for Life to her. I Did Promise, and I will Keep my Promise.
But Now I can not "make love" to any woman as I used or could do before Brooke.
You are so Differently from the past in my mind and my heart.
I Love her this Frienship ways, but I can only do sex.
My LOVE for You..
She Always "Knew" I would Leave Everything for You!!
It was a joke, but she knew.
I Did Never Lie to Anybody.
When I talked about her in the forum, I would have never thought I could hurt or anything.
I am so much sorry if that was.
I Never thought..
I Never thought You..
NEVER, I HAD SURRENDERED MYSELF SINCE LONG TIME AGO!
There was, THERE IS, Family, of course, but even without that Reality, I Would Have not Been Thinking about that.
But I Was WANTING THAT SO MUCH, I DO ADMIT!!
I am so Equality Promotion Guy, but I Do See Rumors on Aristocracy Truly affect me.
Smile Laughing Laughing Smile

I am naked, Smile , so anything else I can say can only be public property. Not much worried so.
Sorry for All Contradictions I Bringed Here.
I Do Know We'll Be TOGETHER someday, FOR ETERNITY!!
And even before then, I Know I'll have the chance for Seeing You again! Smile flower
Smile Smile Smile

It's Difficult, Balancing Needing for Calm with Ways for Scape for Making it, when it is not Possible to Scape as Love Does not Let it Happen.
So, Balancing.
Well, even after Have gone further than Philosophy I've studied (yes, The Modest, but it's How I Do Feel), I'll Study!!
I'll Go Deeper into things of Human and Existence of Everything!
By Now, Some Songs:
"Lo Mejor pa ti".
yeah!
Ah, and tomorrow Mother's day.
Well, Commercial for Sure, but it's the symbol, what Matters.
So, More Calm kissing!
Now I've said Truth, I Do Feel my Chest Opened to Breathing Air!
I Do Love You, I am FREE and so REAL, I Love You!!
My Tenderness and Care for You is an Invisible Bond Around You, Night and Day!!
cheekey smiley See You!! cheekey smiley
Smile Wink Smile
flower love smiley flower
action smiley

ps: preparing ground for tomorrow!
party smiley tongue smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New One Post!   New One Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New One Post!