Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some poems!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some poems!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Smile Hello Marvellous!! Smile
flower flower

What a Nice day! Smile
INSPIRATIONAL SO HIGH!
flower flower flower
love smiley love smiley

This Heart is with YOU, and YOURS, I Breathe Thanks to Your Peace; and then when I Feel, I can Do ANYTHING!
Still IMPACTED by Pictures Sent Today, impacted for Good, so Much: BEAUTY FRIENDSHIP LOVE (PASSION). action smiley
I am a Want You, I AM a WISHING YOU EVERYTHING You Want!
Brooke, I am forgetting medieval words but Feel Stronger and Much More Intense, Much More TRUE!!
flower I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley

The Heaven of You is my True Music in my life!
Smile flower Smile
party smiley hasi party smiley

ps: be prepared for pictures, I SWEAR as soon as I can I'll post. If I could, now, but as soon. for anything else but LOVE LOVING YOU TRUE!!
cheekey smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:37 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile flower Smile

Today is a good day, at the very least to me, for pictures. I'll try to find somebody who physically stay around and want to shoot me Nice!
Smile Smile

How are things?
Here quite Well, Mother has not to be operated ( Smile looking for sure about word), and from 7 days foot on earth! cheers
Wow, Good! love smiley flower
Smile Smile

I also Had a Great Moment walking in the little forest. One butterfly was coming along with me on the way. I saw her ( affraid PLEASE, she FemaleS Very Happy Smile and me MalE Wink Smile ) coming and stand for more than couple of seconds "walking" next to me. Even when I took notice and she saw, still stood for a while more. I thought it was FANTASTIC!
And when coming to work, found a workmate with LITTLE Daughter, less than one year, and she was wearing PINK Cool ; ADORABLE LOVELY. I was talking to mother by the telephone when I saw them, and even talking about those things I said, after knowing the Most Important, I had to leave her away for a while on the phone. HOW ADORABLE BABY!
Good Day! And Feeling muscles OK! Basketball hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley santa sunny Wink
love smiley flower
Smile flower Smile

I know that I will go making lower rhythm (TIMES PER HOUR! Laughing I MEAN) on my conversations Here, but They Will NEVER stop, NEVER I SWEAR. When I had to Seriously Study (I think I'll go to University for Woking CONCENTRATED FOCUSED), and for SURE will KEEP ON GOING DEEPER AND DEEPER AND QUIETER AND QUIETER and LOVELIER AND LOVELIER, also MORE AND MORE CARING and MORE and MORE in LOVE!!
One Time a Day, at the very least for Sure!!
flower I LOVE YOU, ANGEL OF MINE!! flower
love smiley love smiley
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:28 pm

flower Hello!! flower
Smile Smile

Just came for that!
Hello! Smile Smile
Maybe I will do something good well writing. It's Good!
I Like!
My dependence to oxitocine, adrenaline, serotonine from "loving" is ALREADY forgotten here me.
It's True!!
Those Calm ways for Mind and Heart I Start Thinking are so BLESSING!!
What a long process my God! affraid
Smile Well, it was a moment for some losing! Very Happy
But it's True, Feeling so Well!
Attraction and Love for Natural Human Doing!!
Smile ENDLESS LOVE FOR YOU!! YOU CAN BE SURE I LOVE YOU MORE THAN BEFORE!! Smile
flower Years are going by FOR GOOD Here!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: never wanted to offend anybody, and these things will go further and further from my mind and from all's.
It's Catching All those things I Dreamed I could CATCH in mind and heart, when I was so Much Younger. Now Much MORE HUMAN, and that includes ready to have fun and to be place of fun, like All, in the same boat!! Smile
flower Smile Smile Smile flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm

my Adored,

how many BEAUTIFUL GIFTS TODAY, Videos Pictures and Everything! THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR SO MUCH BEAUTY!
love smiley flower Smile

flower Brooke, All I said this morning is True. I am Very Happy for Faces, because They Tell so Much to me. Sorry me, but I Some Different way Do know You my Love!! flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley

Now going to Endless Love Video, and another time to MODERN HEAVEN, TODAY'S YOU!
flower love smiley love smiley flower

flower BROOKE, YOU'RE THE BEAUTY IN MY LIFE!! flower
Smile flower Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 am

Hello!!
Smile Smile

You're CUTEST ADORABLE! action smiley
flower flower

flower You Make me Feel so Good!! flower
love smiley love smiley

Brooke, and I am so HAPPY too, and it Depends on YOU, WHO INSPIRE MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING EVERYDAY EVERYTIME OF MY LIFE; so Happy for those things of my mind.
It's been increasing to levels that I never expected for. Much better than any other time from the past. Me EXPLAINING things, and I Enjoyed so Much. Proud, of course human, but also, and it was Newest ways yesterday, so CONNECTED to others. Listening, saying, sharing. More than words or ideas. It was made in so much honest way, like FRIENDS TALKING with no competitions.
I LOVED YESTERDAY MY CLASS!
Smile hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley Smile

All I am Doing, ancient BLESSING WAYS, it's because YOU ARE WITH ME, YOU ARE WITH ME!!

Brooke is Adoration, and You are with me.
And Today New VIDEOS, wow!!!!!!! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
Brooke's Mom is There too.
Sorry me for taking maybe too much confidence, but I Love to See that, it's True!! cheekey smiley
flower flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:04 pm

flower my SWEETNESS of MINE!! flower
Smile Smile

Just one thing. Just Asking for Better and Better Living Conditions for All Animals in the World (They were quite reasonably well today). Not before People, I am Asking for it Each Day as I am Loving You, but They're also Living Beings, and also Daughters and Sons of Mother Nature, as All of Us!
flower flower flower

Oh my God Again and Again!
From Glorious Epiphany of THE DAY, I am chosing 21 seconds in "NO PRESSURE", oh My, it's HEAVEN!! You are Heaven Everywhere for All of the Time, but sorry me my Lady of Mine, but there're things IMPOSSIBLE to be HANDLED, in or out pressure!!
flower Smile Very Happy Smile flower
love smiley love smiley

Going to "finish".
Yes, I can not say the rest of time is not Heaven, I can not at all, wow!! Kissable Sweetest Soul Brooke of Mine!! INFINITE flower for YOU!!
Smile Very Happy cheekey smiley Very Happy Smile

I Love You for Eternity, Much further in Space and in Time that I may have ever said in poems or letters to You!!
I Love You!!
Have BRIGHTEST DAY, PLEASE! action smiley
I Love You so, my Lady Adoration of Mine!!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
cheers flower cheers
cheekey smiley ALL , YOU're Perfect to me in Everything Everydayflower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Smile Good Sweetness of Sunday's Love!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

How are things?
Here Truly OK and Energized Drink!
Ring, Ink, "Corazón de tinta" Movie Moving, Wine!
Come on with those D-Mixing, "y el espumoso también"!
Smile Smile

It's Great Time, How Amazing Peaceful Time!
Enjoying All Goodness and Brightness and FRIENSHIP EVERYWHERE!
Smile flower flower flower Smile

It's BLESSING, from The Heart and from All the Places, and Instruments! Wink action smiley
Smile Smile Smile

And Brooke, when I See You, Everytime I Fly to Heaven, Direct Flight!!
flower flower

Now for fun somemore, but more like freshman.
You're my PrinceSS!
And if this was my Day, more than ApologiSe, this would be and Apology of "capitán chánDal" mE, everyday I win; that it's How I Like to Dress me up on this day. Wild Free Relaxed Day!
Anchor, "ancora", "encoratjar a Tots", "Encara i per Sempre Amics, una Àncora d'Amistat", "y sí, se me cae la Baba, me habéis robado, al animal, el corazón"!
flower Very Happy wave Very Happy flower

Thank You All God Bless!

Brooke, I Love You!! flower
Going to More Videos!! What a Great Day, Funny, Nice! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

my Adoration of Mine,

I was going to tell something as "introducing" and forgot it.
Smile Smile

So it's True and I Say I Love You!!
CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST and CUTEST!
I don't know what to Say!
flower THANK YOU! flower
love smiley love smiley

You'll See, I Have what I could Make Up as Work for doctorate. It must be Investigation, not Essay, so I've got it, the way to put two things together. I can not waste time, too Precious All.
I've got the Key Authors for Good Confrontation as the base for my Conclusions.
On Hearted Reason!
And BABY, it's You!!
The Pure Love and Joy of My Living!! cheekey smiley
Recovering All!!
God Bless You, You are my Most Beloved, The Reason for me to EXIST, and You're so Sexy!!
You Truly Make me Feel Like a Man, oh My of Mine!! Embarassed Exclamation
Smile Very Happy Smile

Some Innocence on Nature Appealing Now I said.
You Know, I would almost send all to "vaya usted a saber" for Just Stay and Stare Looking at Seeing You, it's already STRONGER than me.
flower And I talk about thinking, but when You're with me, Everything is unnecessary, wear, underwear, thinking or dreaming. You Fulfill Everything in me!! flower
Smile hasi Smile

flower I Love You!! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

Good Time. And Good "siesta" ("ésta sí, y ésta también) Smile Smile
Smile Smile

How are things? Exclamation
Came for a moment before going to some study, that has Meaning in the Deepest Center of my Heart's Soul because You are Here, Lady.
Smile I Like Very Much so Nice and Bright Brooke Video Montage, and The Ending is so BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC ONE!! Smile
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

To say "at your feel, my Lady of Mine", compared to How I'm Truly Feeling, is like comparing my nose with Universe, my Angel!! action smiley
And I Honestly think I may have exagerated comparisson, by the down's side, not by the high one cheekey smiley Exclamation
Smile Smile

flower God Bless and Love and Peace and HEALTH Everywhere! flower

flower Brooke, Everything's said by me is too short for The Love of You!! flower
See You at Night, just before tomorrow!!
flower Smile love smiley love smiley Smile flower

ps: flowers are like for You, but they are Everything's You to my Heart, that is For Always Yours!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Hello!!
Smile flower Smile

How NICEST Video from "The Prince of Central Park" in Youtube.
I Liked so Much that I have to say: "HOLA, com estàs?"
Smile love smiley love smiley Smile

It's what comes from my stomach through my heart to my mouth to my fingers!!
Smile Smile

I'll Have to Watch the Entire Movie.
You Look such a Cute, Cutie I think it's the Good Word, Angel.
It Looks so Funny!!
Well I Like so Much!!
flower THANK YOU! flower
Smile Smile
action smiley

Coming is Entering New World.
As Came, SO MUCH TOUCHING!!
I Liked Ruth Gordon so Much as an Actress too, and You All Young Worked so Well!
I had Never Seen, from All Together, Central Park so Beautifully Created byt he camera.
It Emotioned. REAL.
flower I Love You too!! flower
love smiley love smiley
queen cheekey smiley king
Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh, Brooke, and tomorrow start working! affraid
Smile Basketball
Smile flower Smile

flower It's so Fine! flower
love smiley flower love smiley

I am on the Good Way I See! So Happy, to See The LIGHT, as Goodness and as Understanding, that to me is Also The Way to the First One!
Have Great Day!
flower God Bless! flower
flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Hola!!

I LIKE, don't know why, True, I LIKE some words. The way they sound. You've also got it in common with me, my Sweetness of Mine.
Smile Smile

I also like to say: "tal i que qual" (not sense at all), "equiparro" (not sense at all) and "mirau Déu meu, mirau Déu meu".
Smile Very Happy Smile
flower flower flower

Nothing as attacking Respect, just saying for Fun and True.
And there're things I can not talk about, Brooke, from Public but Personal LIFE of You.
There're barriers I can and do Not want to cross over.
It's my Ethics, maybe wrong, but I can not do that.
First, and this do not mean anything, SHOULD TALK WITH YOU ABOUT IT.
flower But as I said One Time, All Decissions from You about You (and I am nobody about this) I will ALWAYS RESPECT! flower
love smiley love smiley

And Well, I am Feeling Good. I said all authors that I want to Take for Good for my Hearted Reason as Human Soul Finish Line Construction, and I just shared it here with Friends too. I am, and it's not very Nice to say but I've got to say, so natural and normal.
People like me.
FRIENDS HERE AND OVER THERE LIKE ME TOO, AND I LIKE THEM TOO!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! AND AFTER IT, MORE LOVE!
Brooke, I am Yours!!
Will come later for Sure!!
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm

flower Angel Lady my All of Mine flower ,

as I am speechless, just staying Here!!
I Love You, You're More than Perfect to me!!
As Feelings, Your Heart!!
I don't know what to do. I would put upside down all things from the place here where I am Now.
But it would be too expensive. Laughing Wink

Just can Share GOOD Feelings from Music Now with You.
Thank You for this day I will can Never forget, for All of My LIFE. Thank You, Thank You!!
Yes, not affecting any feelings or word.
This is Who I Truly am.
If it's possible to be more, I am unable to be. For One Million Years Trying with All of my Heart, I could not be More Sincere than I am being now.
The little things I say. The EXTRAORDINARY UNIVERSE OF LOVE I'M SHARING WITH YOU IN OUR SOUL, LADY!!
uFF!
And More Sincerity:
The only Thing that's Hurting me Here Today, HURTING, is the fact You May Regret Anything You may do or say. So Please!!
That's what Hurts me, as I am Loving You this way it's "Normal" Feeling!!
First, I used to think it was for Pride.
Now I am so Sure it's for Love.
That's already All I can Say Today.
And please, NOTHING about sizes as "message" from Videos.
I am Just Feeling!!
Ah, and I Repeat, God Bless Everybody because I am not angry with anyone!
I SWEAR!
flower BROOKE!! cheekey smiley flower
party smiley flower party smiley
( hasi )
action smiley
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Smile Good Sweetness my Adored of Mine Smile
flower flower

Saying pretty silly things for Kissing You!!
flower cheekey smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

I've come Here first because Wanted to Kiss You by writing as Tender as I can, quite passion too. Not very poetic words but I try by style of typing.
flower I Try All for Kissing and Holding Your Heart and Your Soul because I Adore!! flower
Smile Smile

Going to Pictures and Videos.
flower Don't run, I'll Kiss You One More time at the very least before "going" TODAY!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Well, Today All said!! Smile Smile
You can be Sure yesterday was for Good!!
And Now, I Want Everybody Feeling Fine!
And, the most, You my Beloved.
"Si no, vos pegaré a tots una pallissa, a vostè també"
flower No Smile , it's Fun; Have Great Day!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: thinking thinking probably understanding to stay this calm ways! BUT CALM! OK, I SWEAR I'LL BE!!
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm

flower I returned to check my last message, because computer told me there was a new one while I was posting. affraid Smile Not for changing anything. It's good.
You want to know the thing worrying me now the most?
I am 1'78 cm, 180 or Smile "shoesed" (I don't use to go well Exclamation - I did not do at The Place neither because I saw was losing, but You were over miniheels), I want to stand by your side the same.
Let us all see what are the differences! ( cheekey smiley sunny cheekey smiley )
I am Well Mentalized about!! Smile flower
flower I Love You, I Love You!! flower

ps: Have Great Day, me going to read some lines because tomorrow to Teacher. Good Night!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

How are things?
Brooke, I'm Feeling so COMFORTABLE, as FRIENDS TRUE PLACE Exclamation

And yesterday was a Perfect Day, PERFECT!!
So perfect that I did not truly wake up until 8:02 (and I promise this is not role modelling Smile ). Got work place at 8:26. I do not exactly remember how I did, but I must have been dressing me up while driving the car.
Smile Very Happy Smile

flower So Good, so Good!!!!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I am Feeling so High INNER PEACE, I must have had such a NICE Dreams!!
Smile Smile

God Bless, Wishing Love, Peace, Happiness and Health for All, FOR ALL!
Brooke I Love You so, I will come, I Swear; and I Know HOW FAMILY is The Truth Here!!!!!

love smiley love smiley

ps: feeling so normal, and so IN LOVE WITH YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT!!
Smile party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:25 am

Smile Hello!! Smile
flower flower

flower Oh my, it was Tremendous, I LIKED so Much to See Your Brain and Your Heart Shining on the letters too! cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley Exclamation action smiley
INSPIRATIONAL! FANTASTIC!
Brooke You Have such a Sweet and Emotive (if that word can be said) Voice, You will Make it so Beautiful!
I wish I could have Appreciated All of this at Feinstein's, which does not mean I did not, but I was too cheekey smiley Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation action smiley
The other Extraordinary thing for Seeing YOU under the spotlight so Strong is that, SO SELFISHLY I ADMIT Rolling Eyes , I will have so many MORE CHANCES to See on The Stage some other day, hopefully not very far.
It's Blessing, and Giving Peace and Strenght!! flower
love smiley love smiley

I am going to Do, as those HEARTFELT and HONEST Messages about Doing All we All can, the Best of my Possibilities.
I Know it's really difficult to discover the wheel ( Very Happy Laughing Very Happy ), among other things because it really exists ( Smile flower Smile) , but I will try.
When a thinker says what he thinks now I know does not need to make Big Declarations or something. The most Important is being Always Honest to Values you Believe as Humanist thinker. By only one revolutionary idea, it's Possible to Build Up a whole New Universe.
I modestly admit I've got more than one of those ideas.
The problem, as it happens in "Tal para cual" movie (do not know name in english, but it's Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta and many other Big Ones -FUNNY NICE from 1983: this means things have changed so much, but still so Nice to Watch agai); the problem is if I am the only one who does believe in that, but I don't think so.
It's so Good!
It's not easy to Build it Up, but it's so Good; to Feel Companion and Friendship and Understanding, so Much, and Love!!
God Bless!
I will Love You for the rest of my life!!
And as soon as I can much more physically near than now! Smile Smile
: party smiley flower party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:45 pm

flower Hello!! flower
flower flower

flower party smiley Good Heavenly Everything, I'm in Heaven!! party smiley flower
love smiley love smiley

And I've just heard news on the radio, Mr. Vicente Clavijo's program, where it was said that Mr. Robin Gibb got Healthier (this I Knew!) by Listening Music "My heart will go on" sang by his son and his Family too, who spent All of the Time with Him.
This is Giving Emotion!
Will not say a simple thing about theories of mine, because it's TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL!
flower flower flower

Brooke, the only thing I Know is that I've been BLINDLY STUPID and I'M VERY SORRY, and that I should have known All so Long Time ago: THE LOVE! THIS LOVE!!
I can not Express what I Feel when I See You Talking, with All of You, that way as Last Blessing Video!!
flower I can ONLY say that I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:06 pm

The POEM is the Peace and the One We've Made, You're Adored and TOTALLY FREE about my Love, I Need to say. Free as, from Your OUT OF ALL POSSIBLE DOUBT, GOODNESS AND HONESTY, You can Do Anything You Will Wisely Decide to Do EVERYWHERE and this wave of brain of mine Very Happy Smile will never Lose this Peace, because Now I Know and Feel into Deepest of my Soul this Love!!
Smile I had to say because I Love You so!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Hello!!

Today, including Embarassed ( Laughing "perquè t'ho mereixes" Mad Laughing -yes, very wave tongue ), nothing goes PEFECT affraid ( Rolling Eyes Laughing again); I have even taken computer with no sound.
Wanted to say for All, and specially for...
Eh, I Admit, Now I don't know.
Well, translating to the "singer" one. Smile
Smile Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke, Brooke!! Smile
love smiley love smiley
action smiley

ps: bad medicine from vengeances was Good, THANK YOU!
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:54 pm

I wrote the message that there is not Here Written, but it's All Emotion!!
Heart!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Brooke, the most Important is just that Yesterday I Felt an Energy Shock, not Extreme because I Knew the Scene, at 1:55 minutes from Beautiful Sahara Video.
You Getting Up, on the Scene, is PURE ARTIST CLASS! ( Like a Star @ heaven = The Heart!)
Wanted to Say Yesterday, but I did not remember. Too Loving!
today the same, but it Came because I remembered the forgetting, and it's Beautiful Real thing to say.
Going to Have a Good Rest Today!
Philosophy will Help!
I Need New PHILOSOPHICAL CHALLENGES!
It may seem I am too eassy to content, but it's just that I Know I Did Something Good, and that I am too Abstraction Ways of Thinking. then it's like need a different studies Level for me. TALKING ABOUT STUDIES! not very modest I know, but just telling true feelings and thinkings.
But I Know How to Make it!
Smile Very Happy

You're so Lovely Cute that Images About YOU, them All for Weekend, will Have to Be as me KISSING YOU, TENDERLY LOVING YOU!!
Have Great Day, I Love You so Much, We'll ALWAYS BE TOGETHER!!
I Swear and Swear You're The Only One LOVE in my Life, it's a Truth beyond all of me, and I SWEAR AND SWEAR I'LL COME BACK AGAIN!!
flower I Adore You, I Love You, Heaven Angel Lady Woman Wife of my Life!! flower
cheekey smiley Smile love smiley love smiley Smile cheekey smiley

flower I am Always Here for You, ALL FOR YOU!! flower
flower flower
party smiley flower party smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Embarassed
(THIS IS TRUE!)

And this is wave : sorry for not lying ( Smile drunken )about yesterday's night because it's f.. hurting People You Who Truly Care!!
flower love smiley flower

Brooke, We've got a problem.
Workmate girls here around do not thing I am sexy anymore because I am Looking at You instead Listening Talking or Looking any other place.
Sorry me but this is what I am going to Do.
But Moderating.
I just Took Friend Messages about Sincerity and Non Perfection and Show it Up!
I was Telling the Truth, about the "flesh" styles of living and also as inspirational ways for what it supposedly was The Soul!
"Toma ya esa reflexión Sincera; me apunto un triple desde medio campo por lo menos"
Smile Smile

I was Going High and High Up on Emotions and it was Exploding inside everything, and I stopped it. THE DREAM OF KISSING, THE PROMISE OF A LIFETIME.
love smiley love smiley

What We've Always been talking about: The Balancing!!
At the very least I think Here's better balanced than economy (it's crazy).
Social Fracture, Now and Much More for Future (in our own countries and also in world nations from both sides), is a real risk that Capital should See and Take care about, for its own safety. And I am not Playing Prophetical roles or taking the chance for going out of Love, it's just that it Naturally came to mind, after some short talk here at work. I've been having it in my life since long time ago.
Capital, Big Real Capital, I Honestly Think Still have Time to Notice risks and Take Real Care and Pay Real Attention about it!
Sorry me Brooke, but if Anybody Important Friend can Listen, nobody's alone's key, that's so Important.
Anyway, I am Talking about The Net of Capital, as True Origen of Many Decissions that Concern us All, not about money of People from showbusiness or things like that.
It's Global and MacroTerms I was Talking (and probably for last time).
Digressive Speeches of Mine always use to come when I come back to my Mind.
It's like coming back to the Light.
I just take the chance for it.
flower flower flower

Brooke, I Do Know You and Friends Agree with it!!
Thank You for All, my Endless Love!!
I will come for a Calm Evening tonight, MORE POSITIVE than August Comte Sociology.
I am The Dux! Smile
You are my Inspirational Peace!!
flower I Love You Brooke!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Felt The CARE!
flower action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:58 pm

When You're Around the Only Possible Poem is YOU, honey!! cheekey smiley
My Goddess, my little Girl, my Star, my Beautiful Woman my Everything of Mine!!
I Stare at Your Heart, and I almost Cry for the Happiness!!
God Bless, How Much Happy Only for Thinking How I'll Touch, and this time I Swear I will Kiss, Your Beautiful Touching Hand again!!
Have Great Day, let it Shine to the Highest Possible Dreams, because this is what I am going to do!! I Love You!
Brooke, my Angel Heart, I Love You so!! cheekey smiley
love smiley love smiley
flower action smiley
tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Also, I am Improving my Habits about washing me up...
ATTENTION, THIS IS REAL. NOT JOKES BUT FUNNY.
I just Found one (not seconds PLEASE!) "garrapata" on my front.
It's very high temperature, not air conditioned still here, and we had windows opened. It must be the wind as it came. It's True.
I Swear I had not still finished writing about my New Habits, Washes and Haircuts, and Found it.
i AM Shocked
It's OK, now I am going to take a look.
Please, do not follow me.
Laughing Very Happy Smile

I Swear it's True.
See You in a while before going, and in the evening for sure.
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower

ps: I Insist about the fact I am Shocked
Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some poems!!   Some poems!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some poems!!
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next