Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like New DIARIO

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Heaven, Angel, Lady my Friend of Mine and my All,
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley flower

I am some Embarassed for telling this. But I have to.
When I came to Spain back from NY, I thought I could become Truly and Completely MAD for the Longing. It was so Hard, honey of mine.
I had seen some Ecstasy of my Life, so Afraid from my lose of control because had never gone through this, and it was more than conscious ambition for something, it was from Deepest of me, Calling THIRSTY.
Truly, it was so Hard and DIFFICULT.
Smile Smile

Today I'm Feeling so Good and Happy, and Fulfilled for the Happiness of Seeing You like this. You're Pure Talent and Beauty, and You Know it's True. Don't be afraid from Shining, because You're so Bright Star, not as system but as Talent and Beauty, and the World Needs You. All the Beauty is Needed.
Now You Know, I Adore You, and You're Making me Feel at this Moment, PROBABLY AND ALREADY SURE, I am Living the Happiest and Most Joyful Moments in my life.
Come on, because this is just the taking off.
flower I'll Always be with You!! ALWAYS!! flower
And when See You again, soon, I Know soon, maybe Permission for one Kiss, Gentle, I'll be taking.
Smile Smile

flower I Love You, I Love You so!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: and don't forget the night Hug, and Kiss!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Smile flower Hi!! flower Smile
Smile flower flower Smile

one thing is happening to me about Philosophy (yes, I know I'm heavier than anything about this, but it's Free to read or not, but Hope All Do!) is the Fact day by day is becoming easier to me to Understand and to Find my own positions.
Well, maybe I've got, as a I was told, a "philosophical mind", maybe some more than usual (all do have its own talents!), but I'm Sure this is Something Common for All.
Practice Brings to Knowledge, like Sport.
It's Very Beautiful, the way it Makes You Feel, when You find out You've Reached some kind of level. Never definitive, never and Always for going to better (Philosophy is "the practic guide to vital -as complete subject- excellence, to Virtue), but when You find out You're at that place... Wow, it's Magic!
And Way How Philosophy Effect Works in our Mind already too! There's Something Ancestral about it, from the Creation's Moment of us!
Well, Shared!!
Smile flower Loving Brooke quite Enough and More!! flower Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Smile flower love smiley love smiley flower Smile

Wanted to Share this!
Beautiful Symbolism of Picture, and Bright Words Do Truly Worth the Listening!
Shared! Knowing it's not a secret, but Well, some Beauty for the Community!

From Cannes,
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2013/03/22/cultura/1363953315.html

flower Thank You, God Bless the Good Heart! flower
love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 pm

cheers Smile flower Hi!! Smile flower cheers
Smile flower cheers love smiley love smiley cheers flower Smile

Have to say I used to get quite depressed for the seeing of others pains, Very.
Now I Truly Think I Have Controlled.
I Mean.
Before, as possible crying or not, I could control too very well if I had wanted, but I did not.
Some Guilty Sense.
Easy to catch for All things by now You Know about me, All. many Different kind of things put together.
But now, as long as sense of guilty is gone (not exactly for my own pains, excepting the Missing, but more for All I could not Stop, True!) and as long as I Know the Best Way for Help is Staying Healthy, I can Go Beyond.
flower Want to Help! flower

Now some fun.
I have to feel like VERY ADMIRED Olivia Newton-John in Grease pains from the beginning of Movie or something, because what I am telling You. Listen. It's Nice.
Yesterday found in the sidewalks a very big and healthy "saltamontes". He jumped away when saw me, but not too far, right there. I could catch the Nice animal so easy. he was opening and closing mouth, nervous, so I dediced to caress his/her head. It worked. When I left the animal, he flied away so easy.
I mean, not talking about anything but Facts. NOT INTERPRETATING them, not at all now.
But it's Nice for Making Up the Context Well!
party smiley party smiley party smiley

And today more Touching.
A little bird. Flied beside my feet, crossing the way where I use to walk along, some forest. Then situated in the lower part of tree. I got a little more near, to comprove if healthy or not. I could Touch and Caress little Head too. Thought: if not good, will situate him/her on a higher branch, just for staying Better. And after a little while, for my surprise, started walking, and after flied. I could not see any difficults in his flying.
Wow!
Like "fabules", already, for "fairytales" into Sense!
Shared!
cheers cheers cheers

Hope You Liked!
I'm Very Good Mood. Later, More Comferences.
I've been Talking with Nice Friend Xisco in the w.c., wall by wall, and we think it's great the possibility Champions Final Barça-Madrid.
Come on with the Healthy, Honor Sports.
Well Understood, talking more now about Good Fans (as Something for Peace and Joy!), is so Good for All. Honor Game, "mens sana in corpore sano".
Also, very happy for conclusions of mine in philosophy.
Have to say I have to think some more about it for adding something that could already end beside Teology. Nothing wrong to me about it.
The Meaning of what I Want to Add probably will take me Near There.
I'm Just BEGINNING! cheers cheers cheers
flower love smiley flower

tongue smiley Tell Brooke I Adore Her, Brooke I'm Yours!! tongue smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower

ps: Life can be so BEAUTIFUL!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 am

Smile flower HI! flower Smile

How are things?
Here quite "funnied" and feeling Nice after all Pictures and All.
Brooke is going to "The View" again...
I think the other day I read something about a prize... Whatever, She Deserve!
Good things!

Well, I don't want to become the heavy one every time I come, but I just want to share for good. You know me now! action smiley
Prof. Dr. Tomás Calvo Martínez talked about Education in Aristotile. Many things, very Bright, but I'm only going to share those that Truly Amazed me the Most.
Points from Aristotile Theory:
1) Education takes the whole life, from birthday
2) A Strong Society Needs a GOOD Education
3) The importance of teaching poetry, classic, and music to kids at school. They give, by practising, inner harmony and rhythm, the sense of both of them. And that's so Important for driving our actions and our behaviour in life. A very specific kind of Balancing, through the Developing of All inner human potencies, each one for his actual role, never ending.
Wow!
Have not thought for a moment about Philosophy this weekend. So, it's Good.
Had good time, quite Good!
flower flower flower

flower Sending Much Love and Peace! flower
love smiley

ps: Amazed by Kobe Bryant Behaviour, ADMIRABLE! Wow!
Smile
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile

This was from the Internet. The Meaning, about Ideals and The Living!

http://www.abc.es/cultura/20130422/abci-principe-quijote-caballero-201304221436.html

Good, Truly; for this Shared!
Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Today, all these geek wave (today, yes, 2only" today Laughing Laughing Laughing ) where like the Valve for all bad feelings, keeping inside for last days.
Sorry, it's difficult to me to change those things, but I Try.
Hurt and Worried me Very Much.
I'm Worried for All.
But I will not help much more for being the big Sad ( study )
So, I'll Try to Be More Realistic about Implications of All things, and Making Differences where are Truly Differences between Human behaviours: Badness or naughtiness.
Very Different!
Sorry!
I Love Brooke Very Much. And I was too much mr. pride. First sentence OK, second not at all.
Well, that was the Principal Reason. Now I'm More Calm and Seeing things Better Now.
You can imagine how Happy geek I'm feeling for All I said.
Like making much lighter my weight on. It's been Good!
But, next to all this boring stuff, Brooke, don't You think I'm sexy? Wink
Laughing Smile Laughing

One more post before going.
flower Sending Love as Tons of it!! flower

ps: the only thing that's going lower is quality of my english grammar. But it's Improving, it's Improving! Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:18 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley flower

I'm Feeling, Movie terms, like David after doing his homework, at 2:00 pm, when he decides to go to Jade.
flower Got this energized fever in the inside for You, the Touch of You flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley

Experience's Helping Very Much, Learning to get focused more in the other Person, and in Responsabilities too.
It's not easy at all, I swear. You can bet it's not easy at all.
I'll take Energy from my inside for Good. You Create it, Lady of my Heart!!
These confessions Help for Breathing too.
Makes me Feel, the talk now, Energy can Flaw through Emotions, from Me to You.
It's Physical, I'm Feeling it. True!!
flower flower

Smile Will Have to Fiercy catch Work and Study, to go finally throughout Way of Love! Smile
I am not trying to be the pretty good writer with bright ideas, all I'm saying comes from Truth I Feel in my Heart action smiley
party smiley Big Possible Hug for You, I Adore You!! party smiley

ps: next book I've got to read is written in English, and understand so Well cheers . Oh my, this mean more difficults for not thinking about You!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:34 am

How are things!
It's a really hotty day. But it's Good.
Here Working quite Normal. Everything's OK.
When I told to my studentmate Araceli I was not going this morning she felt some disappointed about it, but understood it's Duty that's working about it. She knows how I Like those subjects, but it's recoverable. By what she tell me about the morning and what I listen in the night, and text that were sent to me, I'll be "on the wave", quite comfortably.
Balancing, Quiet and Calm Balancing of things!
Shared for others Calm too, as almost Everything I'm saying, when it's Real Truth (if not I just not saying it).
Today in London Barça-Madrid. Wow! Will be in a "philosofied" hurry after tonight's comference!
Smile Smile Smile

Tell Brooke I Love her, Please!
flower tongue smiley I Love You!! tongue smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

Came for some minutes because it's last post today. Getting Focused through Good Music, Good to me for Focusing, in any case.
Will not coming until tomorrow, because I'm Starting Hard Study. Have to deliver master task for september, and I Want to Make it Good. First step for Career I Want to Have.
Anything that's Truly Original, as Habermas Thinking, his owner or creator, has to Know from the Very First Time, he/she will be attacked for many times and tough ways.
It's Human Nature. And Happens in World of Cinema, University, Office, Literature...
It's Hard to Admit, but it's True.
Well, sometimes, there comes a Time when you can take fruits from your task, like "good job, everything's working and fine".
Here We've Actually Got it!!
Now Have to Translate "the show" Smile Smile , without moving from Here, to Open World of Thinking, that, as We All Know, it's not usually so exactly opened. But well, Everybody can understand.
I've Found, in my local place, Great professors, Motivated People, Illusioned for their Work, Vocation. Philosophy Departament Directed by Professor Francesc Casadesús, which is the one I am working as student, is Amazing.
Tomorrow have a meeting with another Good One, professor Bernat Riutord, that's Amazing. The One I've Got Best Memories from first time I stayed for Doctorate at University, before lapsus of years for Staying Here. And he's Truly Wise too!
Well, Shared!
Sending Tons of Love!
Thanks a lot for Video. The More like that, the Better to Everyting.
Brooke is so Beautiful, and I Love her!
I Love You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:01 am

Now some fun,

for my High Expectations about my Goals in the Real World, Official in any case, figure it out and about Smile , if I could ever reach them, corresponding to my theories of mine, I should (not talking about People from my University) be kicked, pushed, insulted, tried to be castrated...
No, no, erase last one, let's start it over Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
Insulted, intelectually be under tries for riping...
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Sorry, but my inner English can not take me further (words I mean, not travels, Oops! lol! ) than this.
Or it's just that I am a little exagerated?
No, no, how I may even have ideas like that. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Now, Realistic terms, to be True, honestly think any Original Goals will always bring out some confrontation, but I am ready to face it.
Truly hope to be confrontated, then! Smile
Well, to be majorly and peacefully Accepted by Most of critics (universities...) as Original, I Admit, would not feel exactly bad.
Smile Smile Smile

We'll see, it's a True Horizon to be crossed.
flower Thank You for Inspiration, Your Existence and All of You are Blessing!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: True!! Life goes on, We Must Move on!! Sending TRY for Tons of Best of me trough letters!
tongue smiley party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:53 pm

How are things!
Smile Smile Smile

That Picture, Emotion overeaching yesterday's, not only Intensity (when Looking better into the deep=I LOVE YOU!!) but also Longing on Time.
Pure JOYFUL Time.
This is my NEW FAVORITE ONE OF ALL TIME BROOKE'S! action smiley party smiley cheers cheekey smiley
Best thing, to mention, is the ability for keeping Eyes so Beautifully Opened along with that Smile.
That was a Lovely KO that I Truly cheekey smiley tongue smiley
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley

Truly, for All yesterday but more Today things, I Feel nerves of mine Here have gone so much down, and my Easy Staying for All Day is so Much Easier than before.
How, How Much, I Love that Expression Smile Basketball cheers
flower Love You Very Much!! flower
party smiley love smiley party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,

came for only one moment, for Trying to express.
How are things!
How Friendly and Lovely, those Pictures, They're Pure Joy for Eyes and for the Heart too!
Later will come one more time today. I'm Peacefully Working. Loving.
You may should know that to See the Joy and Happiness in Your Face is my Highest Possible Motivation of Beauty and Love, Brooke, and not talking only about the Perfect Lines, Your Soul, Precious action smiley
Smile So, You Do Know Smile
flowerlove smileyflower

ps: See You!!
SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:11 am

Hi,

Thank You, Thank You, I'll Remember the Staying action smiley 
party smiley Smile party smiley 

There're Words Very Beautiful, like those Ones.
flower love smiley flower 

I came quite Happy about Studies. Yesterday's got in head, already, final conclusions for academic task. Made it "CONCRETO", and knowing the "message" to Express, theorical results, and also the theorical steps to go through to that, I've Made Big Part of Work.
I was quite "caperrut" dedicated to one big one, and forgot taking it with me, the other day. Then, I dedicated my time to another one, the supposedly definitive text to read. And "voila!". Coincidences Working for Good.
Now only Needing to Make All Explicit in my head, on paper, computer, and to choose the key pieces of texts to select.
There're some things still to read, like the "proves" of the needing for objectivity for Authors Theory, but it's not that long.
Very Happy about it!
Sharing! This Childish is Healthy!
Smile Smile Smile 

See later. Words and Images Were Beautiful Peace for Today, and FOR MORE, Thank You!!
flower Love You and Love You, Brooke!! flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 am

Hi,

it was True, not lying. I had been for quite long time suffering from stomach aching, that become quite worse after medicines for cold.
Now, these not too important medicines (this means pain is not bad, for this I say) have been so Good.
Improving by seconds and minutes, Wow!
Only Wanted to Express I am Being True!!
All these words (pure subjectivity, well known) have been Kisses in my mind. I was Kissing Brooke all over.
Yes, Brooke.
Embarassed action smiley cheers 

Do not remember a simple thing, and that's saying quite enough for this
wave  head of mine, that could make me feel bad from the past.
All shared out loud for Good.
Love You and Adore You, Brooke. Brooke Shields, my Love for Eternity, my Existence!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 am

Hi, how are things!!
Smile Smile 

Doing very good working, focused.
Now going for some resting walk. For mind, and for muscles (sitting before computer screen and its keyboard is not good for too long time, if there're not pauses from it: Health Subject!).
I've Seen Good Videos. I'll Watch some, Specially the Important that can Bring Reasons and Sense for Good. I'm Listening!
Brooke I Love You so Much!!
party smiley cheekey smiley flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley party smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:38 am

Hi,

coming from Work meeting. I was told just after arriving in the office, and I could not say Hello.
I say now.
Later will come.
Have to make personal evalutaion upon meeting, and also have my meal (Mad I'm hungry Smile LOL).
See later.
Tell Brooke I Love her Very Much, Please, God Bless!
cheekey smiley I Love You and Love You!! cheekey smiley 
flower flower 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi,

came now for the One.
Trying not being very "thoughtful", because the Importance that Context does have to me takes me there, from and for All.
Brain is working quite well today.
As I did say, I'll Share All ideas. Generalistic terms but enough, in case they be able "per se", for bringing something good for the colective helping.
Nice terms. And Much More if posted Here!!
Love Very Much, Brooke action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:18 pm

Hi,

it's just that had something more to say about thinking.
Very Important I think. It's symbolical explanation, hypothesis made upon innate common sense and the experiences and knowledge "lived", that have been thought over and over, learning from them and increasing the same level of common sense.
It's about Importance of Education by an easy example from docummentary I watched the other day, Very Good.
Young chimpanze playing with some anfibius animal (I think) and also trying for comproving if ready for eat or not. After seeing not, Frustration in chimpaze was so OBVIOUS, and threw away the other animal for a couple of times. The interesting is the fact after doing it let the target of curiosity alone, not damaged.
Imagine a non educated human kid now (non educated does not mean not knowing and not having feel normal injuries of living, not at all - in this case, for the context of origen (non educated) probably more than the usual).
Probably, many times, frustration has many possibilities on being ended as destruction of the other.
In the other side, a kid Educated on the Value Of Life and the Respect of Other's and their Rights at the same level we'd want ours were.
My common sense tells me that Probabilities about the Good Reaction would highly increase.
I had been thinking about it the other day, and had to share in the normal terms the argument bring inside, things normal of Living.
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

tongue smiley God Bless, Love! tongue smiley 

ps: don't search for any second intention in this post, True!
Smile action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 am

Hi Good Morning,
Smile Smile 

how are things!
Here quite peaceful time.
No Brooke News today, so I am feeling lower heartbeats. Normal.
Thank You for All things Done!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

I Do Truly Feel the Starting of New for Each and Every One New Day.
Full of Possibilities.
One of things, the Thinking. Got New Information I read yesterday (some part in English cheers party smiley ), and it's Delightful to me to Think about it, even more than Read it. I mean, it's Good, but I Like so Much to Make the Reflective stuff. And then I Understand better too.
Well, it's a hot summer, I'm Feeling Very Good.
See later, Please send tons of Love to Brooke! God Bless!
Brooke I Love You so, very and never enough!!

ps: Your Lovely Essence, almost like Soul's Perfume, I Adore cheekey smiley Exclamation 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:27 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Hi There, quite Nice! action smiley
Came only for a moment, now going to rest for a while.
Very Easy. I'm dedicating a part of the weekend to prepare the reflections on importance of symbolism as a principal filter of human cognition, and to take Good Rest and Good time.
Feeling Good, Big Hug True on the Loving!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps; it's true I'm progressing very well about the Task. It's another source for Feeling Good, but not the only. The Friendly Feels so Well so Much! tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:31 pm

:Day "I don't have ideath" of my journey:

( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )

Have to say that the very high pulling up of emotion happy and thinking happy it's a little too hard to handle at once.
The conjunction of both sides to the top by the virtuality of computer and mind (I mean, heartfelt symbolism) does get a little too tough for keeping it for too long time.
I'm pulling biorhythms to lower lover mode ( Laughing geek Smile ) for the security of the journey.

Signed by The Lover
Smile flower cheers love smiley cheers flower Smile

ps: waiting for the Video like "agua de mayo", that's the right Expression for meaning this.
Razz party smiley hasi party smiley Razz

psII: going to Focused tasking Well!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 1:54 pm

Hi!!

Coming now for some more childish state of mind for a while.
I've just seen Good Trailer on the New Avengels Movie. Seems to be Nice.
And there's something coming, "The Vision" Character.
It's Special. There's a Halo of mistery and Ellegance in this one that, connected to the epic and romanticism of his sotry, makes the Character special.
I Do Feel Empathy for this, though I'm Very Convinced on the Impossibility for Making a Human Conscience by the using of complete artifficial ways; as I've been explaining after much time of wide focusing on it.
It's not about the impossibility as a fact by itself, like dogma; no, it's about the being Conscient Enough of the Complexity of this Task. The "abduction", transcedent thinking, it's made of something we're all so far from understand, so far. till the point I guess will never do it completely, as the way we say E= m · c · c (using the point for expressing, regular ways, the multiplication, and double c because have not the key of "quadratum" of a number as an algebraic expression). The complexity of the process does mean a biologic process, where the emotional part from our primitive brain, though what it may seem from the superfficial studio on animals (just because they don't have conceptuality), it's a fundamental support for the transcendent abstraction, beyond the simple categorizing as biologic induction. And this can not be brought out by the machines. It's just like have to make a piece of something for transforming it into something else, but for the transformation you're still needing, from the beginning of all, the same things we are wanting to obtain by the process of the transformation.
The paradox is Brutal wave but it's True study Please Believe me scratch Smile
The Studying on other Sources, like nuclear fission, p.e., are Much More Potentitality Useful and Benefic for All. And I'm also talking about the money this time.

And, as I was saying, The Vision is Tremendous. My best friend, en Biel, has this as his favorite. It's one of mine too. And the Actor is another one Tremendous, Paul Bettany. His "Darwin" is so Great! At the level of Robert Downey Jr. character of "Chaplin".
Going to some Needed rest. but quite far from exhausted, taking easy. next week the writing will be much well directed from the core of the concepts living in my brain.
See in a while, Loving so Much and Always True!! It's Magical, so Wonderful and Heavenly, to Feel Connected to You, my Love.
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Hi!!

Only sharing the fact I did become more anxiously focused in the subject when it did get the sphere of the morals. Before I was very calm -true- and relaxedly working. But it did get the morals, neuronal connections did change. Emotivity did appear, and with this the stress for doing Best Possible, from the inner principle, authomatic almost: "this is too much important for not making it the best way".
After reflections, normal levels are focusing are back to mind.

ps: on Adoring Beautiful, Beautiful. Oh my, I... wave cheekey smiley Exclamation
cheers Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:32 pm

I mean,

I can accept going to different places and see how the people are talking on looking some specific ways, making me suspicious about the fact they do know about my doing here though unable to be sure about it (=anxiety); and I can accept the cinema games, the good, the crazy and the evil; and the fact finding out people in the street looking also those ways; I can accept many things; excepting the feeling of intromission into the sacred privacy of my home. By anyway. Do you know there're laws for regulation of the sounds people can make, specially at some hours in the night, because there's also a right to the integrity of the space of sound, as there's the right to the physical integrity? This integrity I'm talking about here does, in this case, belong to the space of my own home. And the continued attack has been longing for years. I can not handle it anymore. It's my last word on it. This is something Constitutional. And we're going to have true problems if this is not started to be respected from now on. I'm actually Very Angry for this and for the spying. Very.
I'm a Citizen, in the full state of the Legitimate Posession of the totality of my Civil Rights.
Please.
Well, I've been thinking about the text, and i'm only adding, to those two conditions related to the language: the metaphysical one and the non identification to the physical reality; I'm talking about the logic nature. It's something related to all, in the text, but I had to put together to those two general points for the sense.
Quite good.
God Bless, See tomorrow on the Loving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like New DIARIO   Like New DIARIO - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like New DIARIO
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-