Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BROOKE GOODNESS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

BROOKE GOODNESS! Empty
PostSubject: BROOKE GOODNESS!   BROOKE GOODNESS! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 pm

flower BROOKE GOODNESS! Robertocavalli114379977.th flower

And I don't Need anything else to LOVE You, with all my Heart!!
Many times I said, but will do it again. wave Smile To me, You are the most Beautiful Heart I'ever known, and You are Perfect!! And I will Love You for the rest of my life, only by the Peace! And only as long as You let me know You let me do it, because it's the very least I should Do for RESPECT, and I Respect You so much, even more than Craig Fergusson, even more!! Wink Smile Smile
The one who is In Love with You since I can remember, me!! Smile cheekey smiley action smiley
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

BROOKE GOODNESS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BROOKE GOODNESS!   BROOKE GOODNESS! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:35 am

I think I Understand, Someday I Know We'll Talk!! I am IN PEACE, I SWEAR!!
I Love You, I Love You much more than ever; much more than my Muse or my Inspiration, You're my first and my last breathe, my Sun, Heaven and All Stars, my Angel, my Lady, the Heart of mine!! I Love You, I Love You!!
love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

BROOKE GOODNESS!
Page 1 of 1