Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brooke, I Love You!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Brooke, I Love You!! Empty
PostSubject: Brooke, I Love You!!   Brooke, I Love You!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Smile Brooke, I Love You!! Kissfunny.th Brooke, I Love You!! Brookeshields.th Smile

I do not know what picture to post, and that's not important at all.
I've walking, thinking. And during that walk I could tell me wave that I would give my left arm, at the very least, if it was good to erase all bad things I could did to You.
But after that I did THINK about You, and finally understood that I would LITERALLY Give my heart to erase all painful times from Your Life!! I knew it, so Sure!!
After coming to New York, and touch You, I understood I could not face that kind of making from me any more. I had to change. For the first time in my life I was facing something I knew I could not handle for a long time. My Beloved Brooke, that is the Truth!! Now I am Feeling so well, doing those things I have been talking about for the last days, my thinking structures of mind have changed for much better. For me and for this Love!! I just want to see You Happy, I Love You so much, You are my Heart!! love smiley flower
love smiley love smiley
PS: I finally knew what pictures to post!! You can always count on me!! Wink Wink Smile Smile
love smiley
Back to top Go down

Brooke, I Love You!!
Page 1 of 1